Post by Mikko on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:00 am

Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Re: Mikko's Diary

Post by Mikko on Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:03 am

New journals will be written in a live journal style ^^ creative no?

Dear Diary

So much has happen since the last time that I wrote. Spike's out of Jail now, I had Travis. Yah, it was a boy ^^ I moved into an apartment with Kendall, Chris and Daisy. Things are just happing so fast it's almost overwhelming. Forget almost it IS over whelming. Oh! And Daisy is pregnant now with a little girl I think. That's the short of it anyway. I suppose I could go into detail, would be a pretty good way to start off this online journal thing....So happy that my job has internet.

Anyway, we got Spike out of prison. Really didn't think that it was going to happen. All that planning that we were doing failed. The one cop that was suppose to be in the room with me wasn't. Luckily Kendall still kept his part of the deal and when the lights went off, Spikes restraints let up. So he got out. I did get pretty beat up in the process and quite possibly killed Daisy's father. Also...I had Travis that same night.

Then after a small fight with Spike, and learning a little about Chris' personality. I left with him while Chris and Gabe took Travis to the hospital. I really don't know what Spike's issue is with Travis. it's not like I'm going after the man for anything. Anyway. We did our thing, then I ended up meeting the boys at the hospital. Corse I had to get some minor surgery and get stitched up. I have a scar running across my face now. It looks horrible. maybe I can but a cool tattoo over it...

Then as luck would have it, I was able to talk to my boss that same night. and got the apartment above the shop, which we all went to and finally got some rest. Well, they did. I talked to Spike again and ended up leaving to meet with him. And I got another kid. No I'm not pregnant. But he killed some woman and didn't see the kid in the back seat. So I took him home with me. I really REALLY need to get rid of him though.

I finally did get some sleep. and then that morning...well..THIS morning actually. I visited Gabe. Poor guy got jumped. And you would think that this would be a pleasant trip, but no. Lexi was there in all her bitchyness. Of all the people Spike could have let live, he lets HER go!? The man really is insane.

But after lots of pointless fighting that SHE started. we talked. Things seem better. She's still a bitch that must die. Though I'll admit, my reasons for hating her now...just because. why the fuck do I need a REASON to hate someone? I gave Gabe some drugs, and he went to sleep then I took everyone home. why the rush to get home? Because Lexi had to invite her boyfriend over. Now please tell me, what kinda person invites their boyfriend to their ex's house? A bitch that's what kinda person! Ohm and I know that she only did it hoping that he would run me off.

Anyway >.< After I dropped everyone home I met up with Spike again. Then I left to see Jencko. Yeah, I honestly don't know what I was thinking. And I was far from welcomed there. But I did talk to him about joining the gang. That man scares the shit out of me. He's hot though. well...things went well...well as can be expected. He's gonna call me with some task, A little worried about that...

And now I'm back home, and when I get off here I'll be going back to Gabe's place. Right now he has custody of Travis. Just until the child services says that he can live with me, it should be no more then a week. But there is just so much going on, and all in a matter of two days. I hope that things calm down a little, give me some time to spent with Travis.

That little boy has seriously become my world. He is the most handsome baby in the world. and looks so cute in his little mohawk hat! And he's quiet, sleeps through the night and isn't all to fussy. He's just an absolute joy! ^^

Ok...I need to get back to Gabe's now. peace out! ;p

~Mikko~

Mood: Tired and sober, both need to be fixed
    Listing: A tattoo gun...Buzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Privet Journal
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:53 am

Dear diary.

It finally happen, Spike killed Gabe. I knew that it was only a matter of time that one of killed the other off. And to be honest I'm not sure who's death I would be more upset about. It hurts that my brother is dead. And that I was the cause of his death. This must be what guilt feels like. It sucks. But on the other hand, Spike is still alive. beat up but alive. I was happy for that. the key word being 'was'. I helped Gabe. But not as much as I could. We were right by an open van. I could have had Gabe out of there before the others even knew what was going on. But I didn't. I didn't even try. the only thing I did was untie Gabe. It was a mistake...It didn't help Gabe and only got me in trouble with Spike. The bastard tried to kill me. Stabbed me nine times in my chest, I'm lucky to be alive. Of course he isn't just going to stop. He wants me dead.

Between Gabe's death and Spike going crazy on me. I'm not sure how much more I can take. I've found myself in a horrible depression. things only get worse. In order to join the Turks I have to kill Spike. The man that I've given everything to. The father of my child, my everything. jencko wants me to kill my world, my heart...I'm not sure if I can. But I have a feeling it's me or him, and at one time I wouldn't have cared if Spike killed me, I was actually expecting it. But now, now I have a baby to think about. I can't let Spike kill me. So I have to kill him. Even if it will be the most difficult thing I'll probably ever have to do.

But I think I always knew that it would come down to this, me or him. Our relationship was always hostile, he's always threaten to kill me. It was only a matter of time before he tried to come through with the threats.

I'll be the last thing Spike sees. I like that thought, it's romantic in a morbid way. And also why I was never bothered by the thought of him killing me. They say that right before you die, your life flashes before your eyes. that's bullshit. especially if you're about to be murdered. your life doesn't flash before your eyes. You are only thinking of one thing, your death the person that's about to cause it. the only thing you see is them, hear, feel. In the moments before you die, they are your god. they are your everything. And that's what I always wanted. If I HAD to die. let Spike be my everything, my god. But now...I can't let that happen. I have to kill him. I will become his god. and finally FINALLY I will become his everything.

it saddens me that that's what Spike was to Gabe. it's horrible to know that Spike was the last thing that Gabe saw...And then there's Jigs. I was going to keep him. But I couldn't, So I gave him to Lexi.

I'm rambling and this beer is calling my name.

~Mikko~

Mood: depressed
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:28 pm

Dear Diary,

I'm back in the asylum. I should just live here, I seem to not be able to stay away from this place. I'm amazed that they keep letting me go...Oh wait...They don't. But it's not all bad this time. I was moved into a small apartment within the asylum. I can keep Ripper and Travis with me. And I get to have visitors.

why am I back here? I killed him. I killed Spike. And as you can imagine, I didn't take if very well. I still wear his hoodie. the one he died in. And I still have his necklace. With time, and with the help of medication, I hope to be able to forgive myself, not only for Spikes murder, but Gabe's as well. right now it's still hard.

the home that I had is gone. Spike burned it down. I hear that everyone is living with a woman named Serenity. She seems nice, so with any luck I can also stay with her, though I don't know why she would let a crazy person live in her home...Though she is letting Daisy live there.

I'm pregnant again. I told Chris it was his. And I guess that's not a lie. He would be the father of the child no mater what. But truth is, I'm not actually sure who the father is. I slept with Chris, and then Spike raped me all within a 24 hour period. But I try not to think about that. this child belongs to Chris.

I'm glad that I can get out any time I want. I vow to visit Gabe and Spike's graves everyday, no matter the weather. I already went there once. And ran into Spike's mother. she seems like a very nice lady. I was surprise.

Speaking of surprises. A man visited me today. His name is Mason and he says that he's my twin. We're going to take a blood test to make sure. I hope he is. It'll be nice to have real family around.

~Mikko~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:40 am