Back from Mexico

Fal Hayuni
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 141
    Registration date : 2008-09-24

Back from Mexico

Post by Fal Hayuni on Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:12 pm

A visual description of Fal's loft apartment, because I'm too lazy to describe it:

Fal returned from her vacation in Mexico, happily engaged and heavily pregnant. What she wasn't looking forward to was the cold weather that greeted her the moment she stepped outside the international airport in Queens. The last six weeks had been a warm, tropical paradise for her; now she was back, heading her way home in a cab with Gabriel, watching the snow-covered streets and dreading the sense of gloom the winter season had brought upon her. Fal hated the cold. As much as she wished to prolong her stay in Mexico, she had promised to spend Christmas and the New Year with Gabriel's family. Despite Gabriel's affiliation with the underworld she couldn't help but feel the need to be with him. She didn't regret their engagement but was secretly nervous about their future together. It suddenly felt like life was speeding up fast: soon she would be a wife and a mother. She would have to push aside her dreams in the name of commitment. She wondered if she was capable in doing all of that...

~~

Finally, they were back at her apartment. She doubted Tobi would return to New York during winter, but it didn't bother her so much now that Gabriel was involved in her life.

Loneliness was a thing of the past.

(Post sequence will be as such: Fal/Gabe/Tobi/Fal. Hopefully, we don't have to guess and wait for anyone to post now that we have that in order...)

Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: Back from Mexico

Post by Gabriel on Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:04 pm

The trip had ended much too quickly, and Gabriel was already missing the warm beaches of Mexico, the feel of sand between his toes and the sounds of the rushing ocean. Things he'd never even considered before, but had quickly adapted to, and grown fond of. Their time away from the city had been a much needed release, both spiritually and physically. Even though he was still recovering from near fatal injuries, his soul was healthier than he'd ever thought possible.

Still, despite Gabe's yearning for the paradise he'd just left, he couldn't deny how much he missed his 'family' back home. He was looking forward to sharing the news of his engagement, and putting to rest his restless lifestyle. Still, despite his soul's contentment, deep down, he was scared to death. It would come with many responsibilites, but he was determined to give it his best.

~~

Gabe watched the snow falling from outside the cab's window, resting his head against Fal's shoulder as his hand caressed her bulging tummy. He leaned up to nuzzle her neck and plant light kisses against her skin. It took him a moment, but he soon realized they had finally arrived...

"We're home.."

Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2008-09-26

Post by Tobi on Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:49 am

With the young woman gone Falsafah’s loft didn’t feel so much like home for Tobi anymore. It was still a fun, funky place, but the life and light seemed to be absent along with her sister. Still, the little sea turtle did occasionally check in, hoping to find that her human sister had returned from her Mexico beach vacation. The water around New York City was so cold these days that Tobi didn’t actually get to swim much, she spent most of her time in the sewers with Mikey and his brothers or bundled up tight and roaming around the city in the evening alone. But that snowy afternoon found Tobi in her small corner of Fal’s loft, poking through her little sea chest full of what few material possession she had.

She froze when she heard movement and voices outside of the loft’s front door, and then a key slide into the lock. At first she was afraid that it was some building maintenance personnel, but then the door began to open and Tobi caught the voice and scent of her long missed sister. She would have jumped up and ran out to greet her, but the little sea turtle also caught the scent of the guy Fal had been seeing. What was his name? Gabe? Tobi wasn’t wearing her human clothes and was sitting on the floor in nothing but her shell and spots. Whatever his name was, he’d lose it if he saw her! She looked around frantically, silently berating herself for stripping off her human clothes and leaving them piled on the couch – all the way across the loft!

She surpressed a small squeal of panic as she jumped up onto her hammock and threw her old blanket up over her, curling up tightly. Hopefully if she didn’t move, no one would notice her until she could find a chance to grab her clothes. She was anxious to see her sister again, but she didn’t want to ruin her homecoming by freaking out her friend.
    Fal Hayuni
    Original Character

Female

Post by Fal Hayuni on Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:40 pm

She could feel the warmth settling in as she headed up the stairs, and along the narrow corridor. With her travel bag hung loosely over her shoulder, she slid one hand into the small compartment of her haversack, took out her key and unlocked the door to her apartment.

Fal let the luggages rest against the storage room door as she stood in the hallway, peeling off the thick clothes and shawl around her neck. She turned the lights on, unaware that her sister was back home...

Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:20 am

Gabriel

Laden with luggage, Gabriel followed Fal inside, placing the load with the rest of the baggage, and shook the snow from his hair. The loft's warmth was a welcomed change from the harsh elements outside.

He removed his thick, snow soaked hoodie and placed it near the door, quickly noticing the clothes that had been left behind on the couch. His brows furrowed as he stepped closer, eyeing them curiously.

"...babe? Does your sis still live here?" If she did, then it seemed she was in here somewhere...naked.

Fal Hayuni

Fal hadn't noticed the clothing, because she was still standing in the hallway, trying to take her boots off.

"I don't know...barely."

Tobi

Tobi could hear them walking around, and Gabe's mention of her clothes, and she had to bite her lip to keep from making a noise of frustration.But her worry about her clothes was derailed by the tone of Fal's voice. A sudden pang of guilt stung her and she realized that she hadn't been home as much as she should have been.

Gabriel

"..well if she is, then she's 'barely' dressed."

He listened for any sounds of movement, but there seemed to be nothing detectible to his hearing. He shrugged it off, figuring she had come.. and gone...and there would be no chance of an embarrassing, nude meeting.

Fal Hayuni

And after struggling with taking her boots off, she joined Gabriel in the living room, uncaring of the clothes on the couch because she assumed it was hers that she had tossed on the couch before she left.

"Well...I have a better idea...why don't you and I get undressed."

Tobi

She listened closely to the footsteps on the floor, hoping that they'd move away from the livingroom area of the loft and she noticed that Fal's gait sounded... different. Tobi assumed that it had simply been so long since she heard it last that it seemed strange to her now.

Gabriel

He was gathering up the clothes from the couch, preparing to toss them in the laundry basket, when he heard Fal's suggestion. He flashed her a devious grin as he pressed a kiss against her lips.

"I like the sound of that.."

Tobi

Good! Yes, go get undressed in Fal's room! Tobi thought, Go go go go!

Fal Hayuni

Fal slowly started taking off her sweater while pressing her lips against Gabriel's.

"There's no stopping you..."

Gabriel

The short quest for a tidy loft was quickly aborted, and he tossed the mystery garments aside to free up his hands. He eagerly removed his shirt, tossing it aside as he deepened the kiss, hands sliding around to unhook her bra...

Tobi

Tobi took a chance to lift the corner of her blanket and brightened when she saw that her clothes had been tossed a little closer to her little corner of the loft. If Gabe and Fal kept distracting eachother maybe she could sneak over and grab them...

Fal Hayuni

Fal chuckled softly and continued to undress herself, she stepped on the clothing sprawled on the floor.

Tobi

Seeing this, Tobi just barely had enough self restraint to keep herself from facepalming.

Fal Hayuni

"I wish she were here..." She muttered, while still kissing Gabriel.

"I miss her..." then it donned on her...those clothes were too small for her size anyway...

O.O

She stopped kissing Gabriel. "Wait a minute. You said you found these on the couch?"

Gabriel

He slowly pulled the bra straps down her slender arms, tossing it in Tobi's direction. His hands squeezed and rubbed at her breasts, before traveling down to tug at her pants..

" ..mmhmm..." He hummed against her lips.

Tobi

Urk! She watched Fal's bra flop on the floor in front of her hammock and she pulled her blanket down again, trying hard not to groan. She didn't mind the idea of her sister mating but she didn't want to see it!

Fal Hayuni

O.O

While being half-naked, she pulled away from Gabriel, and whispered sharply at him

"Gabe! I think she's here!" She quickly pull up her clothes, covering her bosom tightly with it

Gabriel

Damn...just when he was getting 'warmed' up! He gave her a questioning look as she quickly covered her exposed breasts.

" ..whut? Yer sisters and she's never seen you nekkid before?"

Tobi

Tobi's eyes widened under the blanket and her heart beat hard in her chest. What was she gonna do now??

Fal Hayuni

But Fal had no idea where Tobi was...after adjusting her bra strap, and her blouse...she stood by the stairs and looked up at her bedroom.

"Tobi?"

Tobi

For a moment she didn't answer, then she took a small breath and her voice came from under her blanket.

" ...I'm here..."

Gabriel

He began looking for his shirt, but was distracted when Tobi finally spoke, giving Fal a confused look. Why hadn't she made a sound sooner? She had to know they were there. But again, he shrugged it off. Maybe she was shy or something.

" You can come out.. I don't bite.. "

Tobi

"Uhm... N-no... I, I um... I left my clothes in the livingroom..."

Fal Hayuni

"Tobi? O.o...Tobi!"

"Sis! Oh no..oh my god.."

Tobi

She whined quietly under her blanket. "Fal...! Can you please bring me my clothes?? Please??"

Fal Hayuni

"Gabe!" She turned suddenly to hide Tobi behind her... " I...can you give us a minute?"

Gabriel

Oookay, so he was right, She WAS nekkid, but wouldn't question it. Obviously she was one of those people who liked to walk around in the nude.

" uh.. sure." So much for getting laid!

Fal Hayuni

Fal gave Gabe a huge grin, gesturing for him to wait in the hallway. "I'll be with you in a minute ok, babe? One minute."

Gabriel

He flashed a faint grin as he grabbed his shirt, and headed out to wait in the hallway.

Fal Hayuni

"Tobi!" She whispered sharply. And she brought the clothes to her sister.

"When did you get back?"

Tobi

Tobi waited anxiously under her blanket on her hammock, only peeking out when Fal's voice was right beside her.

"Just before Halloween... I'm sorry I was gone so long!" She slowly lifted the blanket, sitting up a little more and getting a better look at her long missed sister.

Fal Hayuni

And Fal had definitely changed so much...looking bigger and rounder.She smiled at Tobi. "Heh. Yeah...too long."

Tobi

Tobi's eyes widened and she all but threw off the blanket, sitting bolt upright at the sight of Fal's babymoon.

"Fal!!" She exclaimed as if it wasn't obvious. "You're gonna lay an egg!! "

"Er, I mean! Have a baby!"

Fal Hayuni

She shrugged and smiled shyly at her sister. "And...I have something else to tell you."

Tobi

...?

Fal Hayuni

"Do you wanna meet Gabriel..it's about time."

Tobi

She blinked a few times. "Uhm... are you sure he's...?"

"Does he know...?"

Fal Hayuni

" ...well we can tell it to him...slowly... and gently..."

"take one step at a time?"

"He's a great guy, Tobs..."

Tobi

She crinkled her beak. "...I suppose if you say so. But he smells funny."

Fal Hayuni:

O.o

"...like what?"

Tobi

"Like... I don't know... I've never smelt someone like him before." She reached for her clothes, putting on the zip-up hoodie on and pulling the hood up over her head.

Fal Hayuni

"Gabriel?" She called out to him.

"You can come back in now."

Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:26 am

Gabriel

Thank god! He was quickly growing bored of staring at the hallway. He slowly entered, and stepped in their direction. Fal's sister seemed overly dressed to be inside a cozy home which slightly confused him, but he flashed her a warm smile as he stepped closer.

Tobi

Tobi quickly pulled on her pants as Fal called out for Gabe, unfortunately she didn't have enough time to put on her shoes, so she settled for tucking her green feet under her and pulling her sleeves so she settled for tucking her green feet under her and pulling her sleeves over her hands.

Gabriel

"S'nice to finally meet'chu.." He offered her a hand..

Tobi

She blushed under her hood, feeling foolish for being afraid of a human seeing her.

"You too." She took his hand, although she kept hers in her sleeve.

"You're the father arn't you?" She asked, getting a good whiff of his scent.

Gabriel

That was odd, but he'd decided that the girl was self-conscious for some reason. He planted a light kiss against her covered knuckles, and gently squeezed her hand before releasing, giving a small nod at her question. He flashed a grin at Fal.

"..yeah, I'm the father." He answered, before introducing himself. "I'm Gabe."

Tobi

That made Tobi pause and blink several times. wasn't this the jerk that had made fun of her friend all that long time ago?? Why did he suddenly seem so galant that he was making goldfish flop around in her belly?

"It's nice to meet you, Gabe~"

Fal Hayuni

And Fal, who is very bad at remembering things, had forgotten about that whole incident at the Pizzeria.

" I'm thirsty, how about you guys?"

She then headed to the kitchen to get Gabe and Tobi something to drink.

Tobi

"Do you still have any of the green tea left?"

Gabriel

He wished he could see her face. It didn't seem like a proper introduction, since she was heavily concealed beneath her hood's dark shadows

"..Nice to meet you too.." And he flashed her a small wink.

Booze sounded better, but he didn't want his future sister-in-law to get the wrong impression of him.

"..anything's fine.." He replied to Fal, as he quickly joined her in the kitchen, to help with the drinks, not wanting her to overwork herself.

"Here.. I'll get 'em, babe."

Tobi

Tobi lifted her head just enough to spot her shoes laying next to the couch. And an opportunity to grab them when Fal and Gabe went to the kitchen.She practically flung herself off her hammock and flew to the couch, throwing herself on it and resuming her feet tucked under sitting position while she reached over for her shoes.

Gabriel

"..babe?" He whispered quietly, so only she could hear. "Why does she wear so much clothes?"

Hearing the movement from within the den, he glanced out of the kitchen area, hoping she hadn't overheard him. He caught a brief glimpse of her green feet, before she was able to tuck them beneath her on the couch. It had been so quick, it was easy to doubt his own eyes.. since his vision wasn't the best these days, after his mishap at the docks.

Tobi

She glanced over her shoulder to make sure that Gabe wasn't looking, but seeing that she was, she nervously tucked her feet a little further under her and looked away.

Gabriel

Noticing that she'd noticed him looking, he quickly ducked back into the kitchen, and resumed helping his pregnant fiancee with the drinks.

"..Am I seein' things, or does she have... green feet?" It seemed an odd question, even to his own ears.

Tobi

The little sea turtle had a hunter's sense of hearing and she picked up on Gabe's whisper and winced.

She quickly stuffed her shoes on, making sure her baggy pants covered her ankles and most of her shoes as well.

Fal_Hayuni

Fal was rummaging through their fridge. She tossed the bottle of beer at Gabriel, and made some tea for herself and Tobi.

"Uhm."

" Well, Gabriel..that's something I wanna talk to you about."

Gabriel

As tempting as the beer was, he set it aside and continued to eye her questioningly.

" ..whut, you wanna talk to me about her green feet?"

"..I don't care if she has some kinda skin problem, I just don't want her to feel like she's gotta hide herself from me. I mean, we're gonna be family.. right?"

Fal_Hayuni

"Tobi, come in here! The tea's ready!"

"Well...it's not a skin problem."

Tobi

He looked over shoulder at the kitchen, then slowly pushed herself up from the couch at Fal's call. She felt awkward and shy and freakish, just like when she was back home.

Fal_Hayuni

"And you're right...now that we're gonna be stuck with each other for the rest of our lives...it wouldn't be right to keep this from you."

While leaning against the cabinets, she pulled Tobi in for a hug.

Tobi

The little sea turtle wilted into the hug, holding her sister tightly. Fal had always been one of the very, very few humans who had never ever looked at her like she was a freak. One of the few people at all that Tobi had ever met actually.

Gabriel

Okay, if it wasn't a skin condition, he wasn't sure what it could be and honestly didn't care. He just didn't want the poor girl to be overly dressed and uncomfortable in his presence.

Tobi

he was afraid somehow that if Gabe knew exactly what she was, she might ruin Fal's chances with him

Gabriel

He spared Tobs a weak smile, while trying to choose his words.. carefully.

[size=9]"It's okay.. you don't have to hide from me." Whatever she was hiding under there, he was certain he could take it. Though, he honestly wouldn't be expecting anything more than a human with some serious condition.

Tobi

Tobi glanced up at Fal for a little reassurance, then slowly reached up and pushed back her hood.

Fal_Hayuni

Fal just waited for Gabriel to react...she wasn't sure what to expect.

Tobi

She didn't turn her cute little spotted face to look at Gabe, instead she pressed it close to Fal's large baby belly, as if trying to hide still.

Fal_Hayuni

"Gabe. This is Tobi. And she's not from this world... but she's home here." She squeezed Tobi again.

Tobi

Tobi was grateful for Fal's hug, drawing strength from it. she turned her face a little and looked at Gabe with one of her bright hazel eyes.

"Most folks are afraid when they see me... But I'm not dangerous! I'd never hurt anyone... "

Gabriel

His eyes slightly widened, blinking in disbelief of what he was seeing. His color paled... definitely not expecting to see what stood before him. But luckily he was able to quickly compose himself...and tried to find his voice.

It took a moment, but he noticed how insecure she seemed, he managed a small smile, despite the awkwardness of the situation. Part of him still wasn't believing his own eyes, but his gaze wasn't judgmental... but curious and slightly awestruck.

Fal_Hayuni

"You ok?" O.o Fal sipped lightly on her tea.

Tobi

"... I think I broke his brain..."

Gabriel

His slightly shaken hand reached for the beer. Yeah. maybe it would be good to calm his nerves.

"....I was expectin' some weird skin mutation or something.. " But he managed to crack a small grin at Tobs.

"..heh. Nice to meet.. the real you.."

Tobi

Tobi lowered her eyes. Of course Gabe couldn't know how close he was to guessing why her own people thought she was a freak, but it still stung a little.

"T-thanks. It's nice to finally meet you face to face too." She smiled awkwardly.

Gabriel

He didn't mean to make her feel uncomfortable.. but it was all new to him. It was the first time he'd ever seen anything out of this world.

Fal_Hayuni:

Fal was surprised...he took it pretty well...although she did notice he was trembling.

Tobi

"Mebbe I should go..." She looked from Gabe to Fal and sighed quietly.

Fal_Hayuni

Fal them gave Gabriel a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

" Tobi."

Gabriel

He returned the hug, but blinked at Tobi's words.

" ..why?"

Fal_Hayuni

"It's freezing outside...you're not going anywhere."

Tobi

She was hoping that when her sister came home she could be with her again, but it looked like her place by Fal's side had been permanently usurped.

Tobi

"Yeah but... You guys... I'm sure you want to... I mean...." he shrugged helplessly and smiled. "You don't need a dumb little sea turtle around..."

Gabriel

" .. you don't have to go because of me.." He kinda felt like he was the reason she didn't want to stick around. It made him feel out of place, and like he was coming between the two.

"...I mean, you live here too.."

" ..sorry if I stared.. "

Fal_Hayuni

"Stop it. I haven't seen you for a long time, you're not gonna leave me again are you?"

"Tobi, I need you here."

Tobi

" N-no! No, I won't leave..." She winced and rubbed the back of her head, feeling guilty again. "I'm sorry I was gone so long..."

She smiled faintly at Gabe. "It's okay... I guess I should be used to it. I guess it isn't every day that a human meets a turtle."

Gabriel

He was still struggling to take it all in. It definitely wasn't every day that a human met walking.. talking turtles from some another world, but he was trying not to let his shock show.. though it was a difficult feat.

But he had to admit, she was adorable in her own right.

"..yer not gonna leave because of me, are ya?"

Tobi

Her spots lit up slightly as she blushed. "Well uhm... yeah, kinda. I didn't want to get in the way..."

Gabriel

He noticed her spots, but was trying hard not to stare. He realized how uncomfortable that probably made her, though he honestly meant nothing by it. " ..Yer not in the way, babe."

"Yer Fal's sister.. so yer family.."

Tobi

She smiled a little brighter, churring warmly. "And... You're Fal's mate. So you're family too."

Gabriel

Mate? Well that was one way of putting it, He secretly wondered if Fal had given her the news yet. He returned Tobi's warm smile, and gently nudged Fal.

".. heh. She's a cutie.."

Tobi

Tobi hadn't gotten the official news yet, but she could smell the scents on both of them. They SMELLED like mates and to Tobi, that's what counted.

Original Character

Female

Post by Fal Hayuni on Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:24 pm

As soon as the tea was ready, she handed over a cup to Tobi and sat at the table. Fal took small sips from her cup, smiling tiredly before breaking the big news to Tobi.

"Tobs? Gabe and I...we're getting married."

Original Character

Female

Post by Fal Hayuni on Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:17 am

Tobi_: Tobi sat down at the kitchen table as well and sipped her tea. She didn't look surprised by the news that they were getting married.
    Tobi_: Instead she perked up curiously, "You mean that cerimony humans do? Are you going to dress up and have flowers and everything??"

Gabriel_: *His mind was still racing to catch up with him, still unbelieving his own eyes.. but still, he tried not to stare. No-one was ever going to believe that he'd met a talking turtle...not that he would tell anyone. Well...maybe just Ezekiel...then again, surely his bro would think he'd lost it*
    Gabriel_: *Hearing Tobi's question, he broke himself from his quiet thoughts. He glanced at Fal, unsure of what kind of weddinng she wanted, since they hadn't really discussed it in depth.. yet*

Fal_Hayuni: Hmm...*Fal pursed her lips, tapping her chin lightly as she fantasised about getting married under the Jamaican sunset by the beach...*
    Fal_Hayuni: You know, I was thinking of going back to Boston Bay...where we first met? *she winked at Tobs*
    Fal_Hayuni: I could catch a couple of waves before the wedding. XD
    Fal_Hayuni: Gabriel could help me wax my surfboard.
    Fal_Hayuni: Have you ever been to Jamaica, Gabriel?

Tobi_: Tobi churred brightly and nodded at the idea.

Gabriel_: ..just as long as I don't gotta surf. *Truth be told.. he didn't know how. He joined them at the table, still working on his first bottle of beer.* No, only Mexico.
    Gabriel_: *He flashed her a small wink, definitely thankful for the experience*

Fal_Hayuni: *Fal grinned at him before leaning in to kiss him*

Tobi_: "I was hatched in Mexico," Tobi said for no particular reason.

Gabriel_: *He leaned in, returning the kiss, but blinked at Tobi's comment... she was what?*

Fal_Hayuni: *Fal tilted her head, her eyes fixated on Tobi as she listened...*

Tobi_: She blinked at her sister and soon to be brother in law, surprised to have their attention. "... Most ridleys are born in Mexico. Rancho Neuvo, Mexico. During the Arribada. You know, the mating and birth festival?"

Fal_Hayuni: *Fal just smiled, slightly amused to see Gabriel trying to take everything in...*
    Fal_Hayuni: You know she saved me from drowning once...

Gabriel_: *It kinda sounded like a turtle orgy on the beach.. but hey. Who was he to judge? Lucky turtles..*
    Gabriel_: ..really?

Tobi_: She nodded and stared down at her cup, "Yeah, she got caught in a rip tide that was pulling her under..."

Fal_Hayuni: *Fal shook her head* It was quite an experience--scary but yeah...
    Fal_Hayuni: I was shocked to see her the first time, but we got along pretty quick!
    Fal_Hayuni: Tobi's been keeping watch on my diet; she cooks for me all the time.
    Fal_Hayuni: She takes great care of me. *Fal grinned*

Gabriel_: It's a good thing she was there. *He flashed Tobi a grateful grin, still trying to process it all. But at least, his hands had stopped shaking*

Tobi_: Tobi blushed until her spots lit up and churred softly.

Gabriel_: *Hearing the soft noise, he gave the little sea turtle a curious look*... so you guys purr too?

Fal_Hayuni: *Fal bit her lips, suppressing herself from saying something naughty about that*
    Fal_Hayuni: *And while sipping her tea, she moved her leg closer to Gabriel's, carressing his skin with her toes...*

Tobi_: Tobi blinked at the question, "Uhm, yeah... I guess I do it more then most folks." She rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly.

Fal_Hayuni: People moan and groan, Tobi churrs...ain't that cute. *she smiled cheekily at Gabriel*

Gabriel_: *As Fal rubbed him with her toes, one hand slipped beneath the table, gently running along her outter thigh. He gave her a small, devious look before trying to appear innocent*
    Gabriel_: So yeah. We all make weird noises.. there's a commonality there..
    Gabriel_: ..Fal farts..

Tobi_: Tobi's beak crinkled, "I know."

Fal_Hayuni: Pfft...so do you.

Gabriel_: *and it seemed his soon-to-be wife was even more gassy now that she was pregnant*
    Gabriel_: ..do not. *He teased, still caressing her thigh* ..it's all you.
    Gabriel_: .. or maybe the twins contribute some, too

Tobi_: Tobi sniffed, noticing the hormones rolling off of the two of them and pressed her hand over her face to cover up the fact that she was rolling her eyes.
    Tobi_: Still it did make her happy that Fal and Gabe were so much in love.

Fal_Hayuni: *She gasped, suddenly being reminded that she was actually carrying two. She turned to Tobs* Oh! Did I mention I'm having twins?!
    Fal_Hayuni: I'm so having an Angie Jolie moment right now.

Tobi_: Tobi chuckled warmly, "Really?? Two?? That's good luck! Er, well for us it is."

Fal_Hayuni: It is?
    Fal_Hayuni: But I didn't wanna know their sexes; I love surprises...

Tobi_: "For us ridleys, sexing an egg depends on how warm or cool you keep it."

Gabriel_: *It would be a lifechanging experience for sure. One would be challenging enough. The prospect of fatherhood still scared him, but he was ready for the challenge and vowed to do his best*
    Gabriel_: *Temp sexed babies? Well, that sounded pretty cool*

Fal_Hayuni: So what'd you do while we were away?
    Fal_Hayuni: How's your superhero friend doing?

Tobi_: "I went out to sea, hunted some fish, found some wrecks, messed with some fishing boats..." she shrugged and smiled to herself.

Gabriel_: *He listned to the two, fingers still traveling along her thigh, and ever so slowly slipped beneath her shirt, to caress her swollen belly*

Tobi_: "And Mikey -- Er, the Turtle Titan is doing pretty good. I was staying with him and his family while you were away."

Gabriel_: *And he remembered nothing of the night he'd offended Tobs, and her superhero friend. Only that he'd upset her.. though he couldn't remember how*
    Gabriel_: ..didn't I offend you once?
    Gabriel_: *He blinked* Or was that someone else?

Tobi_: "...You made fun of my friend," she said quietly.

Gabriel_: I did? *He gave an apologetic look, frowning deeply.* ..hope I didn't say anythin' too bad. I'm sorry if I did..
    Gabriel_: I was drunk..

Fal_Hayuni: *Fal winced* We really didn't mean to, Tobs...I was kinda tipsy.

Tobi_: "And horny."

Fal_Hayuni: XD

Tobi_: "It's okay... I don't think Mikey even remembers anymore anyway..."

Fal_Hayuni: *Fal snorted in amusement*
    Fal_Hayuni: Mikey, huh...sounds like a fun guy.

Gabriel_: *He cracked a grin at that* ..yeah. that too

Fal_Hayuni: So you and Mikey...you guys are together now or something?
    Fal_Hayuni: How'd you meet him?

Tobi_: Tobi nearly snorted into her tea, sloshing it onto the table.
    Tobi_: "Why does everyone keep thinking that?!?"
    Tobi_: Okay, so it was only Fal and Raph that had made the assumption so far, but Tobi was getting really tired of hearing it.
    Tobi_: "Mikey and I arn't together. I'm not - He wouldnt want to - I -- We arn't together."

Fal_Hayuni: What?! *she snorted again* I was just asking...
    Fal_Hayuni: I mean...I've never met a guy who's into Turtles, you know...
    Fal_Hayuni: He's human right?

Tobi_: Oh that's right, Tobi hadn't told her yet. Well, tonight seemed to be a night for coming clean about stuff...
    Tobi_: "No, he's a turtle too," she replied, shaking her head. "Like me, but he's not from my world."
    Tobi_: "He's a mutant."

Gabriel_: *Still caressing Fal's tummy with his palm. His head rested against Fal's shoulder, taking it all in. But he wasn't prepared for the fact that there was more than one.*
    Gabriel_: So, Turtle Titan... is really a turtle?

Tobi_: "Mmhmm," Tobi nodded happily, "He's REAL."

Fal_Hayuni: O.O Mu...tant?
    Fal_Hayuni: You mean like...David Icke's sorta alien-type mutants?

Gabriel_: *And he briefly wondered if the vigilante was the same 'person' who'd interfered in Ezekiel's attempt at ridding the streets of Spike, but he quickly shrugged it off. It had been dark, and his bro
    Gabriel_: had lost his glasses*
    Gabriel_: *He briefly considered just how closely everything seemed to be connected.. but decided that his brain was still struggling to make sense of it all*

Tobi_: "...." Tobi looked at Fal with a sort of confused, disbeleving look, "Mikey's a turtle, not an alien."

Fal_Hayuni: A turtle turtle?
    Fal_Hayuni: Mutant turtle?
    Fal_Hayuni: O.o
    Fal_Hayuni: *Tobi was one thing, but a mutant turtle was very hard to picture...*
    Fal_Hayuni: *She scratched her head*
    Fal_Hayuni: How did you guys meet?

Gabriel_: *Honestly, he was just curious to see a mutant. Was he like X-Men?* ...You should bring him by sometime

Tobi_: "He saved my life," she churred.
    Tobi_: "And he'd be really happy to meet you."

Fal_Hayuni: *Fal was already meting from Gabriel's touches, but was still trying to imagine how Tobi's friend would look like...*
    Fal_Hayuni: *She might have heard about him -- the Turtle Titan...there might be something on the interwebs about that...*
    Fal_Hayuni: You know...I never expected mutants exist.
    Fal_Hayuni: I mean...wow.

Tobi_: "You never expected talking turtles existed at all..."

Fal_Hayuni: Heh...but, I'm down with the whole...you coming from another dimension and all...but New York? I thought this was Spiderman's turf?
    Fal_Hayuni: *She shrugged* You know what, I think I've had enough of surprises tonight. I need a nice warm bath. You two can stay and talk.
    Fal_Hayuni: *Fal ruffled Gabriel's hair*
    Fal_Hayuni: *She stood up, rather awkwardly, her belly bumping against the table as she rose to her feet*

Gabriel_: *Oooh. She was getting nekkid. He wanted nothing more than to join her, but as needy as he was.. he realized just how rude it would be to leave their guest alone.*
    Gabriel_: *He pinched Fal's ass as she rose, but stayed in place, still sipping on his beer. It was amazing that one bottle had lasted him so long, but since he'd been given a second chance at life..*
    Gabriel_: *He was trying to cut back*
    Gabriel_: <q> Wait? I'll join you soon? *He whispered to Fal, not knowing if Tobs would be comfortable being left alone with him or not*

Tobi_: Tobi churred at her sister, watching her leave with a warm smile.

Fal_Hayuni: *Fal planted a kiss on Tobi's forehead, before slipping onto her bunny slippers and headed for the bathroom, not far from the kitchen*

Tobi_: "You can go with her if you want," she said to Gabe. She had caught his whisper.

Fal_Hayuni: *Fal just stuck her tongue out at Gabriel before closing the door shut...*

Gabriel_: Nah, it's okay. *He replied to Tobi, with a small grin.* She's prolly got gas, anyway

Tobi_: Tobi chuckled, "Probably."

Fal_Hayuni: I heard that!

Tobi_: She got up to get herself some more tea, making sure to put lots of sugar in with it. "And it's true, aint it??" she shouted back with a laugh.

Fal_Hayuni: Chuuuuuuuuurrrrr!

Gabriel_: *Yeah, he was sure Fal would hear him, since she seemed to have excellent hearing.. unless it was something she 'didn't' want to hear. His attention returned to Tobi, watching as she fixed
    Gabriel_: her extra sugary tea* So, how far is yer world from this one?

Tobi_: "Huh??" Tobi blinked in confusion, looking over her shoulder. "Oh..! Oh no, my world isn't another planet."
    Tobi_: "I'm not an alien. I'm from another reality, another Earth."

Gabriel_: *That was slightly confusing to him, but he tried not to let it show. He just gave a smile, and a slight nod.* Yeah, I'm quickly learnin' that there's bigger things that what I thought I knew
    Gabriel_: ..do you have humans on your planet, or is everyone turtles?
    Gabriel_: ..er.. yer earth, I mean

Tobi_: "No, we don't have humans, and no not everyone is a turtle. I think, in my world, reptiles are the dominate species, not mutants."

Gabriel_: Do you have dogs?
    Gabriel_: *and yeah. He was missing his, terribly*

Tobi_: "Yeah, but not like yours," she chuckled softly. "Our dogs are reptiles, not mamals."

Gabriel_: *He gave a small grin at that, as he finished off his beer* Guess that helps eliminate hair on the furniture, eh?

Tobi_: She laughed and nodded, "Yes.

Gabriel_: Do you have pictures?

Tobi_: She sighed quietly and shook her head.

Gabriel_: *A dog without hair. He briefly wondered if he could find Fal's X-Mas present in the hairless variety, but decided that a hairless mammal might not be too appealing*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:40 am