Post-Training Log: Dracaena Sanderana

Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post-Training Log: Dracaena Sanderana

Post by Leonardo on Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:05 am

The scene takes place a few days after the Christmas celebration...
    *OCs Tobi and Tress are non-mutant turtles from an alternate world.

Leonardo:
    *While down with a cold, Leonardo had developed a fever and was resting in bed.*
    *It bothered him, knowing that his immune system hadn't been ideal and he'd been having a series of mild illnesses throughout winter...*

Raphael:
    *Raph hadn't seen any action in days and was getting a little antsy just sitting around. Donnie and Mikey seemed to be out, leaving Raph to look after Leo. He was starting to worry about Leo since he's been sick for weeks. Raph was afraid that it was something serious but often tried to push that thought out of his mind.*
    *Raph turned down the T.V and decided it was about time to see how he was doing. He walked up to Leo's door knocking loudly.* Ya ok in there? *He yelled through the door*

Leonardo:
    *Leo had been in and out of consciousness; his nightmares that were brief yet recurring, seemed so vivid he could almost taste the blood in his mouth. His body jerked beneath the thick blanket that he had wrapped around his trembling, sickly form.*
    *He heard Raph knocking and yelling through the door and all he could utter was a sickly-sounding groan...*
    *The door wasn't locked, since he knew Don would come in from time to time to check on him...*

Raphael:
    *Raph stood there for a moment but heard no response from Leo. Suddenly he heard a loud gron and pushed the door open quickly.* Leo?!
    *He looked over at the bed and went to Leo's side. He seemed to be asleep but looked as if he were having another nightmare. He grabbed his brother and tried to shake him awake* Leo snap outta it!

Leonardo:
    *His eyes fluttered open; the dryness in the back of his throat caused him to cough uncontrollably...*
    Raph...*he called out to his brother* Water...

Raphael:
    Geeze! *Raph was surprised by his sudden coughing, he almost panicked as he looked for Leo's glass of water. He grabbed it and held it to Leo's face, trying hard not to spill it.* Take it easy Leo, everything's fine.

Leonardo:
    *Leo took the glass from his brother's hand; after a few sips, he placed the glass beside his mattress and lay back down...*

Raphael:
    *Raph stood there by his bed* Ya ok now? What the hell happened? *He said, refering to the commotion Leo was making a minute ago.*

Leonardo:
    *He slowly blinked at Raph* I don't know...I can't remember.

Raphael:
    Seems like a lot 'of shit not ta remember. You've been doin' that fer weeks now an' ya can't remember anythin' at all?
    *He knew it could be a number of things and wondered if it had anything to do with Splinter. It seemed like their father had been gone forever.

Leonardo:
    *He tried to sit up, with the pillow up against the wall.* I don't know...it was always dark...and quick.
    *Leo took another sip from his glass...*

Raphael:
    So what, yer afraid of the dark now?

Leonardo:
    *He was quiet for a moment.*
    How was the Christmas celebration?

Raphael:
    It was alright, everyone came over. Tobs even brought a' new friend along. They made meh look like an' ass.

Leonardo:
    *Leo quirked an eyeridge at that...*

Raphael:
    I didn't get 'em anythin' cause I didn't even know they were comin'. I think 'yer gifts are still in the livin' room though...
    *He didn't even think to mention that Tress was a turtle too. It seemed pretty normal now anyway*

Leonardo:
    *He smiled, chuckling quietly* Well, I was with you guys in spirit.
    *He exhaled deeply* I got you something...

Raphael:
    Like hell ya were.
    *He chuckled and then perked up when Leo mentioned a gift*

Leonardo:
    *Leo slowly reached for something on one of the wall-mounted shelves...*
    It's a Lucky Bamboo plant. It doesn't need much sunlight...all you have to do is change the water every now and then...

Raphael:
    *Raph watched as Leo reached for the plant, he couldn't believe how weak Leo looked. He looked at the plant--it wasn't something that he was crazy about but he didn't say anything* Uhh thanks, I'll try an' remember that. I got 'cha somethin' too, wait 'ere for a sec.
    *With that Raph left the room*

Leonardo:
    *His eyes followed as Raph left the room...*

Raphael:
    *He came back to the room with a small, but clumsily wrapped box and handed it to Leo*
    *It was a yin and yang pendant with a fierce dragon in the middle, on a black string*

Leonardo:
    *Leo smiled, nodding in thanks at his brother*
    *He then unwrapped his present*

Raphael:
    *Raph was relieved that he liked it, even though it was a necklace*
    I thought ya'd like it 'yer into that kind of stuff.

Leonardo:
    Aww, neat...I could hang this somewhere here...

Raphael:
    Yea. *He looked around* Like on 'yer shelf or somethin'...

Leonardo:
    I know my present's kinda lame, but...it reminded me of you. Well not the bamboo...but how it's able to withstand. It's a pretty hardy plant.

Raphael:
    *He looked at his bamboo.* Its cool. Never had one of these things; hope I don't kill it.
    *He was being very nice to Leo today almost sickingly so, but he was very worried and tried not to let it show*

Leonardo:
    *Leo didn't find this strange at all; he appreciated moments like these...despite the fever, having Raphael by his side was making him feel much better...*

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:33 am