Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

The Proverbial Hot Sauce

Post by Leonardo on Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:31 am

Michelangelo:
    *Another typical day in the lair. Mike was currently locked inside the bathroom, replacing Raph's toothpaste with hot sauce, and gluing fake bugs to the toilet paper rolls. Manic chuckles could be heard from within. This would be so good! Raph would be getting double pranked when he woke up, and Mike planned to record it all from his hidden spot behind the shower curtain*

Leonardo:
    *He was mopping the floor in the kitchen because there was a messy trail of hot sauce...on the countertop, on the floor and all the way out of the kitchen...* MICHELANGELO!

Michelangelo:
    *He was in the process of gluing the last spider into place, when Leo's loud bellow came from outside.* ...wait your turn! The bathroom is mine!

Leonardo:
    *Leo knocked against the door rapidly* Michelangelo, why is there a trail of hot sauce leading towards the bathroom?!

Michelangelo:
    *He quickly flushed the last of the hot sauce, and quickly stashed the glue, disposing of all evidence. Except for the glue on his fingertips, which was now unfortunately plastering his hand to the wall. He blinked, trying to free himself* ...urm...*he tugged. okay, so this was definitely the last time he used high powered super glue!* Urm I dunno...but it's probably Raph's fault! *He continued to try and free himself from the wall* Leo? I'm like... stuck. The wall has merged with my fingers or something...

Leonardo:
    *He finally opened the door; quickly noticing Mike's little mishap. A slight smirk formed across his face. With his arms crossed, he just stood at the door to watch* Good!

Donatello:
    *Don was in his lab working on yet another experiment. He was writing down his figures on a sheet of paper. He just couldn't get his figures to match to match up, and he was very frustrated. Just when he was about to call it quits for now, he adjusted one more thing and it worked!* Yes! *He finally got it! It took awhile, but he finally got it! He picked up his sheets with the incorrect calculations, and compared them to the correct ones* So that's what the problem was...*Having enough of his lab for now, he got up and then heard Leonard's bellow. He then met Leo on the outside of the bathroom door* What's going on, Leo?

Michelangelo:
    *He just stood there, flashing his brother the saddened puppy dog eyes, looking rather helpless*

Leonardo:
    *He turned to Don* He got his hand stuck on the wall...*he said with a light chuckle*

Donatello:
    *Seeing Mike's little predicament, he tried not to laugh* I see. So what were you trying to do to Raph this time?

Michelangelo:
    Urm...nothing...I just touched the wall...and got stuck like this! *He wasn't actually counting on them buying that, but hey! It was worth a shot* Heh. Actually, I was gonna pay him back for eating the last of the froot loops.

Leonardo:
    *Leo raised an eyeridge, obviously not convinced*

Donatello:
    *He was trying so hard to keep a straight face. Seeing his youngest brother like this was just too pricless!* Well, I hate to say it Mikey, but it looks like you got a taste of your own medicine.

Michelangelo:
    *He tugged at his hand, like a fox caught in a trap and desperate to release itself*...urm, help?

Donatello:
    *He looks at Leo* Shall we help him?

Leonardo:
    Yes. After we take a picture. Better yet, get the video camera. We should record this true gem of a moment.

Michelangelo:
    ...oh har har! C'mon guys! Raph wasn't supposed to know!

Leonardo:
    Yeah baby, give us that million dollar smile! Splinter and Raph will have something to watch tonight. *Leonardo grabbed a shower gel tube, since he was going to use it a a microphone* Get the video cam ready Don, because we have a big story to cover! On with the five o'clock news!

Michelangelo:
    ...you guys are enjoying this a little too much.

Donatello:
    *He had run back out, returning with the video camera, chuckling to himself. He held the camera up and motioned to Leo* We're live in 5...4...3...2...

Last edited by Leonardo on Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Re: The Proverbial Hot Sauce

Post by Leonardo on Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:12 pm

Leonardo:
    *Leo began in his reporter tone of voice* It could have been a typical day in the Hamato household if not for a trail of hot sauce that has led us to this embarrassing scene...

Michelangelo:
    For anyone watching this, I'm being held hostage in my own bathroom...send food!

Donatello:
    *He zoomed in on Mikey's hand*

Leonardo:
    ...the case of a prank gone very wrong...

Donatello:
    *He then pulled back just enough again and focused on Mikey's face*

Michelangelo:
    *he mouthed the word 'HELP! to the camera*

Leonardo:
    I have here with me, Michelangelo, who has his hand stuck to the bathroom wall with an industrial glue. So tell us; how does it feel to be stuck in the bathroom this way?

Michelangelo:
    *He flashed the saddened, helpless puppy dog eyes for anyone that might watch this*

Donatello:
    *He pulled the camera back again to focus on both of his brothers*

Michelangelo:
    *He scratched nervously at the back of his neck with his free hand, grinning shyly at the camera* ...urm, well... it's not exactly where I'd prefer to be glued to but yeah...it's where I am...so par-tay in da bathroom!

Leonardo:
    *Deep down, he wondered how Mike could possibly enjoy this...*

Donatello:
    *Donatello rolled his eyes and shook his head, while keeping the camera steady. He couldn't believe that Mikey came up with that ridiculous of an excuse. He continued filming*

Leonardo:
    So for how long do you plan to party in the bathroom with one hand stuck to the wall? I mean you can't possibly do much with just one hand...

Michelangelo:
    *He was seriously growing tired of being stuck. He gave them both his most convincing, saddened expression, pleading with his big baby blues* ...help?

Donatello:
    *He hit the pause button on the video camera* Do you think he's suffered enough for now, Leo? *He grinned*

Leonardo:
    *Leo put the gel tube away, smiling sympathetically at his brother* If you're gonna waste hot sauce, waste it on food. And try not to make a mess next time.

Michelangelo:
    Okay...*he gave a small nod at Leo* So, could you like grab the cooking oil now? Or peanut butter?

Leonardo:
    No Mike we need something stronger for that. Do you have any of that acetone, Don?

Donatello:
    *He left once again, this time to go to his lab. Don searched around in his chemicals, and finally found what he was looking for before returning* This should do the trick.

Leonardo:
    *He grabbed a towel from the sink and began pouring the liquid to melt the glue away, and bapped Mike's head*

Michelangelo:
    Ouchie! Hey! I've suffered enough...haven't I?

Donatello:
    What do you think Raph is going to say when we show him the evidence? Hmm?

Leonardo:
    You've got too much time on your hands, Michelangelo.

Michelangelo:
    *He just flashed them both an innocent grin, happy to have his hand back!* Heh...actually, it wasn't time glued to my hand...it was the wall!
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:33 pm

Donatello:
    And what have you learned from this experience? *He crossed his arms and waited for his youngest brother's answer*

Michelangelo:
    ...not to touch the wall or anything else, while handling glue?
    ...urm, that the bathroom is a lousy place to be glued to?

Donatello:
    Keep trying, Mikey.

Leonardo:
    *Leo was too distracted by the trail of hot sauce on the bathroom floor...and all over the sink* Did you use the ENTIRE bottle???

Michelangelo:
    *He hugged his bros for rescuing him, hoping it would distract them from 'the lesson'.. or the fact that he'd used nearly the whole bottle of hot sauce*
    ...urm, well...not all of it. We still have mild sauce, I used the fire...because that usually works best on Raph!

Leonardo:
    *He was so not impressed; he just gave Mike the shifty-eyed look*

Donatello:
    Mikey... *He shook his head and looked at him with a stern gaze*

Michelangelo:
    Sorry... next time I'll use something else...promise!

Leonardo:
    Where did you get that glue...

Michelangelo:
    *He gave his purple-masked brother an apologetic look* Donni--

Donatello:
    How many times have I told you to stay out of my lab?! At least ASK me before taking anything!

Leonardo:
    *Leo was well aware how edgy Don could get when anyone took anything from the lab...not even he could get away with that. He started cleaning the mess on the sink...*

Michelangelo:
    *Mike just gave him the sad eyes* ...sorry...but I'll trade you a GI joe for it! He has all of his limbs and everything!

Donatello:
    A G.I. Joe? Mikey, we aren't little kids anymore. How is that a fair trade?

Michelangelo:
    Because he's mint...and not battle worn?

Leonardo:
    *And he was leaving the bathroom, with dirty cloth in hand, leaving his little brother to be lectured by the other brother...*

Donatello:
    That's not the point! You KNOW better than to take sometihing without asking first. From ANY of us!

Leonardo:
    *Leo stopped in his tracks, overhearing that*

Michelangelo:
    *He poured on the saddened puppy dog eyes, but eventually averted his brother's gaze. He knew he'd done wrong* I'm sorry, please don't be mad!

Leonardo:
    I think someone hasn't had his coffee fix...*he thought to himself then walked back to the bathroom, now standing at the door, just watching...if Don was going to lose his temper he'd be there to remind him that it was just glue.*

Donatello:
    *Sighing again, he went over to Mike. With his temper under control again, he put a hand on his shoulder, looking straight into his eyes* Just...ask me from now on. Okay? And no more snooping around my lab, got it?

Michelangelo:
    *Gaze still downcast, he gave a small nod* Okay. *and finally looked up, flasshing him a faint, lopsided grin...though, his snooping days were no doubt far from over*...but I left you GI Joe, anyway.

Donatello:
    *Smiling now, he nodded, throwing an arm around Mikey's shoulders* Now let's get outta here.

Michelangelo:
    Yeah, I've spent waaay too much time in the bathroom today.

Leonardo:
    You guys want something to drink?

Michelangelo:
    Got hot chocolate? With lotsa mallows?

Leonardo:
    *Well Leo would never mind babying his brother. He smiled, pulling him close for a hug and a hard noogie*

Donatello:
    *Don chuckled and turned to Leo* Coffee for me, please.

Leonardo:
    We're still going to show that video to Raph.

Michelangelo:
    Well, could you like...wait til after he makes his trip into the bathroom?

Leonardo:
    *Leo grinned at his brother, and gave him a wink*
    *Who wouldn't wanna see Raphael foaming with hot toothpaste...*
    But you're on your own after that, little brother.

Donatello:
    You honestly want to still go through with that after everything else you've been through today?

Michelangelo:
    Urm...well, kinda...yeah! *Though, he certainly wasn't looking forward to the inevitable pummelling that would follow*

Donatello:
    Suit yourself. It's your funeral.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:44 pm