Chaos Afoot (October- two months later...)

Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: Chaos Afoot (October- two months later...)

Post by Leonardo on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:06 am

Leo watched as Mike picked up the eggs, which by the look of them seemed old. He took a deep breath of resignation, widening his nostrils, because for some reason he had the feeling that this time his brother's words were not empty threats.

"Don't."

Leo said hard, eyes fixed on Mike, following his every move. But he could just as well had told a wall that. Leo closed his eyes as the eggs hit one of the ninjas; they were too far away to hear any splash-sound, but he could actually without any kind of effort imagine and hear the sound any way.

However,
    it all happened so fast and before Mike knew it his blue clad-brother was standing behind him, reaching out grabing his neck and hauled him back deeper into the shadows. Leo was quite disappointed that his brother took so lightly on this, did he not realize how dangerous the Foot Clan was?

Without any words, he instead motioned to Mike with dark eyes that they ought to get the hell away now. He wished no fight with these ninjas tonight.
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:27 pm

Mike's mad fit of giggles were soon cut short as he was drug deeper into the shadows. He glanced back at his brother, quickly noting the disappointment that weighed on his features. "Awwww, c'mon Leo. You have to admit, that was funny!"

The young turtle wasn't looking to pick a fight with their enemies, but his mischievous itch had once again gotten the better of him. And once again, he hadn't thought out the consequences of his actions. But he didn't seem too concerned. If worse came to worse, they were faster... right? And he still had ammo!

Following closely behind his brother, Mike flashed Leo an unseen grin. "I bet it'll take him two whole months to get rid of that smell." He snickered, hoping his bro could see at least a little humor in the poor Foot ninja's unfortunate situation. "You're not mad, are you?"

Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:39 am

Remey had made it to the roof top where he suspected the thrown had come from. By then, however, the culprit was gone. Disgusted he attempted to wipe the egg from the back of his head. I'm never going to get this shit off of me. He thought to himself as he investigated the area.

Seeing no one Remey turned and started home. He didn't bother with going back down to the streets, he needed the extra work out, and traveling the rooftops was faster anyway.

He cursed at how late it was, looked like he was going to have to pay the babysitter extra again.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:23 pm

No. Leo did not find it funny at all. He quietly shot his brother a look at these comments; he admired Mikey's endless happiness and young spirit, but he still wished for his brother's own safety that he would be more careful with his actions.

Leo stopped; they had disappeared from their vantage-point before the foot ninja had reach the roof top and were now a safe distance away from the scene. The blue clad-turtle watched as the ninja looked around for his attacker. Seeing him trying to wipe the egg from his head Leo figured that if this had been only a year ago he himself would had smiled at this sight, but not now. He had become more serious and hard-edged to find this situation funny.

"You're not mad, are you?"

Leo sighed, then looked away from the ninja to his brother instead. "No, I'm not mad" he answered, "Though I'm disappointed by your judgement."

"Mikey, next time when you feel that tickling impulse-feeling, would you please think again before doing it? You're not a child anymore. You should be able to control your impulses now."
    With that, Leo had clearified that this sort of behavior was not ok anymore. Not even for Mikey. He himself was much more aware of the danger than he had been a few years ago. Such knowledge came along with ageing and experiences...
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:59 pm

Okay, Leo was definitely disappointed. Not good! "Aww, lighten up, bro!" Mike teased as he reached over, giving his shoulder a light, brotherly tap. Okay, even if you don't admit it, it was at least a little funny! He thought to himself, but Leo certainly wasn't laughing. It was no secret that Leo had become more hard-edge over the passing months, but the youngest always tried to bring out that old Leo, that he knew was still buried beneath all the worry and grief- the maturity that his responsibilities had brought.

Okay, so perhaps it had been a risky move, but Mike had been itching for some action. And who better to be caught up in the chaos with than Leo? At least he would have someone to hide behind! But Leo obviously hadn't enjoyed his little stunt. Bummer.

"So, where are we going now?" He asked, following closely beside his brother. He hoped their night wouldn't end too early. He gave his brother a hopeful look. "You know, I was thinking.. maybe we could stop by and grab a few pizzas? I'm kinda hungry.." And as if on cue, his stomach gave a loud grumble. "Heh.. scratch that. I'm reeeeally hungy!"

Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 522
    Registration date : 2009-05-17

Post by Denaih on Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:17 am

Remey wrote:The egg hit it's mark, right in the back of Remey's head. He had let his guard down, focusing now on getting home to his daughter, but it looked like that would have to wait. As soon as the rotten egg made contact, Remey's head snapped in the direction in which it came from. His eye's narrowed under his mask, scanning the nearby rooftops. He was definitely not in the mood for this.

Unable to to see anything from where he was, and his duties being finished for the night. He slipped away from the rest of the group and swiftly headed up to the roof he thought the egg might have come from.

'If someone was up here,it would probably just be those idiot Dragons'. He thought to himself as he made his way to the roof where the turtles where.

The second Remey's head was hit by the egg his fellow ninjas' heads also snapped in the direction where the egg had came from. Though, figuring that it had probably been a cheeky dragon pushing his luck Denaih started laughing, maybe too loudly for his own good. However, some of their fellow ninjas couldn't suppress their laughs either as Denaih burst out. The idea of smashing an egg into Remey's head was hilarious; sometimes Remey could annoy the hell out of him with his grown-up manners such as responsibilities. Even if it did not show, Denaih was affected by it and Remey sometimes made him feel like an overgrown teenager.

As Remey slipped away from the group, Denaih fought the urge of calling out a wise-guy comment to him. However, he had already dropped enough of his self-control by bursting into laugh. Clearing his throat, he tried to focus again but it was not easy, he quietly continued snickering as he also turned away from the group. He was not going to follow Remey; when Remey had caught the slow-going dragon he would most likely head home to his daughter in rapid speed.

No, he would make his way home to his quiet flatlet instead. Taking a nice hot shower, then maybe cook some pasta before going to bed.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:11 pm

Michelangelo wrote:"So, where are we going now?" He asked, following closely beside his brother. He hoped their night wouldn't end too early. He gave his brother a hopeful look. "You know, I was thinking.. maybe we could stop by and grab a few pizzas? I'm kinda hungry.." And as if on cue, his stomach gave a loud grumble. "Heh.. scratch that. I'm reeeeally hungy!"

Leo looked back to where the ninja had been sneaking around, he was now gone. He frowned a little as he returned his attention to his brother as Mikey's stomach gave a loud grumble.

"Yeah, fine." he answered after a one or two seconds. Quickly grabbing his little brother's neck -stopping him from any sudden move his approval may have caused.
    "But this time you stay put."

He squeezed Mikey's neck to show him that he was serious, then he let go of him. Leo nodded briefly. "Lead the way." Might just as well let him choose which pizzeria they were going to, after all, he was the expert.
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:17 am

Mike was halted in his tracks as his brother suddenly placed his hand around his neck, demanding his full attention, conveying his already obvious seriousness. "Okay, Leo.. I'll behave, promise!" He tried to be convincing, even to himself. But it wasn't like he could seriously control his cheekiness. It was an affliction, much like Raph with his temper, Leo with his seriousness, and Don with his geekiness.

The youngest was more than happy to lead the way to his favorite pizzeria , landing silently on the adjacent roof top. Mike inhaled deeply, savoring the heavenly smells of Italian goodness that wafted through the smog-filled air. "Mmmm... I bet this is what Heaven smells like!" He chimed happily, and glanced over at his brother.

Mike knew this place well, and had secretly gotten into the bad habit of swiping pies right out of the restaurant. It was risky, yes. But the family needed to eat, and money wasn't always an option since he'd been lagging off with his Cowabunga Carl gig.

"You want me to get 'em?" Mike asked, knowing that his brother was probably oblivious to his new-found hobby of 'pie-snatching'. "Or, is this the part where I 'stay put'?"

Male

Post by Leonardo on Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:51 am

The blue clad-turtle was very aware of the lack of money-situation their family was experiencing, so he was not at all surprised over Mikey's new hobby. It was a problem to have. He himself had also been forced to snatch food from different restaurants. But he had realized through the years that they did not have much options than to take what they needed. However, he seemed to find more comfort in the idea now days since they had helped this city's inhabitants in many years. He was sure that this pizzeria's finance would allow offering a few pizzas to them.

Leo shot his brother a warning look; he knew very well what he had meant by 'stay put'. He was not up for such comments tonight.
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:27 am

Mike definitely caught that look from his older brother. He flashed him a sheepish grin as he held up his hands in front of him, gesturing that he- for once- would stay put. Maaaaybe. He flopped down on the roof's ledge, his gaze still fixated on the small pizzeria. His stomach grumbled again, needlessly reminding him of just how famished he was.

"Okay Leo," He flashed his brother a grin, and gripped to the lip of the roof, once again exaggerating his intent to stay put. "Like, do your thing! But you better hurry... I think my stomach is eating itself!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:55 pm