Journal

Jenny
    Friend

Female
    Number of posts : 253
    Registration date : 2009-05-12

Journal

Post by Jenny on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:03 am

Yah, I wanted a place to unload some of my RL and thoughts/feelings. You're very welcome to comment -makes me happy!

So, I'm back in Växjö in my apartment. Back to normal. I'm announcing with a new avatar featuring me, being normal as usual Wink I was greeted outside on the parking by several drunk police students -ha ha, god I've missed this place! Whole campus is stocked with these hotties. Milly, on other hand, isn't that happy to be back. It's understandable that she prefers mum & dad's house with a garden than my small apartment on the 4th floor. Still, I think she'll be ok with it in no time. She's already on her favorite place by the balcony door.

Back to serious business with new stuff to study. However, this week is kick-off week.. mohaha! No one will be sober around here this week!

I'll soon finish up the pictures and some requests I've been working on over the summer. Character portraits are still priority since they're referenses for further art works.

~

Animeghan

Female
    Number of posts : 133
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Re: Journal

Post by Animeghan on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:48 am

LOL drunk police students are the future protectors of our laws Wink

I loves your avatar your expression is priceless!

heh yeah collage is starting again studying is gonna suck but your campus sounds a lot more fun then mine Razz
    Rogue
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 885
    Registration date : 2008-09-21

Post by Rogue on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:14 pm

Ooooh, you're sooo pretty! ^.^ I hope everything is settling back to normal for you. *hugs* I'm sure you're happy to have your own personal space back, even though I'm sure there isn't much peace around there, with all your loud 'neighbors'. Razz Your doggie looks so peaceful there, good pic! ^.^

Female

Post by Jenny on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:26 am

Animeghan wrote:LOL drunk police students are the future protectors of our laws Wink

I loves your avatar your expression is priceless!

heh yeah collage is starting again studying is gonna suck but your campus sounds a lot more fun then mine Razz

Thanks hon!! Very Happy

i know i know! XD It feels good to put the law in their hands! God, they've been totaly crazy this evening.. I believe they're having hormon disorder!

Nah, I think your campus is just as good as mine! We have a few students from America, but they're pretty quiet when they're out at the student pubs. I managed to get some contact with a guy who told me that he found it scary the way this country's youth drinks. Poor guy, he certainly have a lot to adjust to Wink

Rogue wrote:Ooooh, you're sooo pretty! ^.^ I hope everything is settling back to normal for you. *hugs* I'm sure you're happy to have your own personal space back, even though I'm sure there isn't much peace around there, with all your loud 'neighbors'. Razz Your doggie looks so peaceful there, good pic! ^.^

naaaw *blushes* Thanks luv!! And Milly says thankies too along with a setter-kiss!

Yah, it's good to be back ^^ It's been good back at my parents' place, but I've missed the student-life and my own stuff, like my tablet! *hugs it* Btw, I'm working on a portrait of Gabe Wink
    Rogue
    Administrator

Female

Post by Rogue on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:28 am

Jenny wrote: Btw, I'm working on a portrait of Gabe Wink

OMG!! I sooooo can't wait to see it!! Very Happy Your artwork is always so kick ass!

Female

Post by Jenny on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:27 am

Gaah! I'm alive, unbelievable!
    Sorry all for my absence, but RL needed my full attention. It's been pretty hectic; studies, breaking a guy's heart because I didn't understand what he truly felt (I don't want to hurt anyone), a friend going behind my back and lying, the death of my family's old dog Lady + I got diagnosed with glandular fever as top of everything. So I've been very sick, first everyone thought that I've been infected with the new influenza (..which everyone here fears). It's a long recovery period, but I'm in the end of it so I'm just experiencing the fatigue and the pain in the back since my spleen has enlarged. My doctor says it's my own fault since I started training too early, but training is a huge part of my life so I can't stay away from it. Neither does he approve to the weight loss I accidental have caused myself since I've been stressed, he was actually sarcastic and gave me a yellow note which said: 'prescripting more food'. Very funny.

So that's shortly what I've been dealing with. The worst thing that has happened is Lady's death. I still haven't told all of my friends about it since I only feel that it's hard with all hugs, compassion and bla bla bla.. It's easier to admit it on the net. In RL I'm a person who doesn't like to discuss my problems etc. I'm naive, childish and "boyish" according to my mother.
    However, I know that Lady is gone. Though, it seems as my subconscious still doesn't get it. Guess I'm stupid.

Anyhow, now I want to know
    HOW ARE YOU GUYS?

My beautiful Lady ~
    Dearly missed.
    Rogue
    Administrator

Female

Post by Rogue on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:33 am

ZOMG, youz alive! *pounces and huggles tightly!*

Awww, sounds like you've been having it pretty rough! *squeezes* I'm glad that you're beginning to recover, and I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet Lady. Sad That's never easy, especially when they've been a part of your family for so long. Everyone copes differently, but hopefully there was closure there. That always makes it a little easier to accept.

*hugs!* It's so good to have you back! ^.^

...and I'm in the process of answering your PM. Wink

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:49 am

*hugs* glad that you are feeling better! and sooo sorry to hear about Lady. *hugs more MORE!!!!*

but glad that ya back! we missed joo! ^___^
    Jenny
    Friend

Female

Post by Jenny on Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:38 am

Aaaw, you guys are so sweet ^.^ *huggies to you both!!*
    I'm still very tired from the glandular fever, and it says in the books that I can infect others even though I'm not sick anymore -so no kissing for me in 3 months since the virus is in my saliva. Hope I'll remember that after a few glasses Wink ha ha

As for Lady, still cannot believe that she's gone. But with time, I guess I will.
    Again, thanks yous *huggles*
    Jenny
    Friend

Female

Post by Jenny on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:24 pm

Christmas is over, but soon there will be a new year.
    I'm sorry I've been this absent, but there's been so much going on right now and it will continue for a while I'm afraid. I had the bad luck to have my 4 weeks of internship over the Christmas, so considering all the red days this time of year, those 4 weeks have turned into 6 weeks. Upon this, I have an exam left until my next class starts and if I don't pass that one they'll block me and I wont get my allowance. Though I'm lucky to only have one exam left, some of my class mates have had a tough Christmas.

A part from school, there's not much to tell. I was home at my parents place over the Christmas days, my 2 brothers were also there. But time goes by way too fast. Me and dad have been occupied by watching his christmas present I gave him: 'How the West Was Won'. One of my brothers were pretty annoyed:

Johnny: "aw! You're watching this old crap again?!?"
    Me: "This is awesome! Luke is hot!"
    Johnny: "You're a retard"

Dunno why, but I've always liked that show. Maybe because of my great-great-grandfather from my father's side who travelled to America during 1860-70 , digging gold. He returned to Sweden, changing our last name from Augustsson to our current name. Now I'll update myself around the forum, catching up. But just so you know, I'm pretty sure that I will continue being absent for some time until my exam and internship is done.

I wish you all a Happy New Year!
    I'll be celebrating with some of my class mates and I'm the head of the desserts.
    ~
    Jenny
    Friend

Female

Post by Jenny on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:24 pm

SNOWY HUGS FROM ME AND MILLY!!!

Me and Milly took a break from all studying and training and payed mum & dad a visit with skiing and birthday cake. Love this beautiful winter! LOVE SKIING!!! Hopefully me and some friends will go to Sälen (like your Aspen) over easter when all the snow is gone here in the south.
    ~
    Rogue
    Administrator

Female

Post by Rogue on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:47 pm

Wow, what beautiful scenery! Snow is just a myth here, which I guess is both a blessing and a curse. I think it's beautiful, but I HATE cold weather! Beautiful picture, though! I'm sure you and Milly had a blast!

*hugs* I hope you had an awesome birthday! ^.^

Female

Post by Jenny on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:33 am

I love snow, but this week I've experienced that it isn't that lovely when you have a car and no garage; my mum left her car for my care this week since she's off to my older brother who now lives longer up in the country (with much more snow and cold). I'm not kidding, but I've got stuck 2 times this week!!! And I've helped my friend Emma at least 3 times this week since hers have been stuck too + other people I don't even know! You sure make a lot of new friends with all this snow..

So I guess your weather is a bless for a car, and tan Wink

Jenny
    Friend

Female

Post by Jenny on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:57 pm

~~Announcement!

I'll be off a few days. Me and my brother are going to visit my oldest brother in Funäsdalen which is located higher up in the country, very near the Norwegian land-frontier. I'M GONNA SKI and it will be AWESOME!!! ^^ lovelovelove skiing! 12 hours non-stop driving *yawns* Jimmy promised that we're gonna share, but I have feeling that I'll be the one driving most of the time... We're off the minute mum & dad comes home from Thailand. They're gonna take care of Milly. So I'm off Saturday to Wednesday I believe. Watch out hot norwegians! *smacks their asses*

I'll probably check in on you guys, maybe post something -but I can't promise anything due to lack of time plus two older brothers hanging over me when I'm RPing isn't very stimulating. I think you all agree on that one.

Other news is that I've spotted a gorgeous police student in my housing estate.. Noticed him a couple of days ago when he walked past me and Milly, smiling and saying hi. Milly of course had to embarrasse me and bark at him -she barks at all men, especially if they're wearing uniforms. But he took it easy and knelt down saying hello to her. Since then I've met him a couple of times, still smiling and asking how's it going. .....he lives here somewhere *peeks around* and I will find him.......

And for you who haven't seen my latest pic, pleaseplease take a peek! I'm really proud of that piece and would love some feed-back Very Happy

Take care babes, I'll be back soon.
    ~
    Rogue
    Administrator

Female

Post by Rogue on Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:04 am

Awww, we're gonna miss you! But I hope you have fun!! Pop in whenever you get a chance, but I totally understand about how unstimulating it can be to have someone watching over your shoulders. I'm on vacation this week, too.. how ironic! O.o Which means, I may be around the fourms a little more.. or less, depending on if my 'vacation plans' fall through. Which at the moment, appears to be the case. Sad

Anyway, have fun! And take lots of piccies! See yous when you get back!

Female

Post by Jenny on Mon May 10, 2010 4:22 am

I'm sorry I'm not posting more frequent. I'm feeling pretty down under the ice at the moment concerning these examinations I'm going through with my doctor. It's hard concentrating with all these thoughts that's going through my head. The guy I'm dating haven't left my side since that skin cold doctor threw in my face that it was some serious thing with that lump on my rib --and it was a shock for me since I had been so sure of that she would say "it's just a muscle lump. it's nothing". I wasn't prepared for this shit. After she had removed that mark from my leg that I've hated for so long I ran away.

And with teary eyes I hurried to my care centre and got myself a young male doctor which I plan on not ever changing -he's a humane and nice doctor who reads my body language perfectly. And to put some humor into all this tediousness: I much rather have a hot young male doctor feeling my boobies than an oldie or a woman.

I discovered the lump back in January but ignored it since I was so sure of that I somehow hurt myself during the trainings or something and that it would go away. It's easy to say "Don't think about it" and believe me, I'm trying. But the thought is still always there.

Also, much in school right now. I'm studying paediatrics this month and have my test the 4 June. So these are my reasons for my slowness. My priority of the games are TTS, Making Christmas and the background stories.

As for CS I'm planing to let Den summon up all those traitor ninjas that survived from the riot and start a group. That's what I believe he'd do in a situation like this. I understand that you guys think the game is fun since all your characters' kids are grown up, etc. But my beloved Den haven't been around in TTS long enough to make this interesting for me. That's why I gave him a wife and kids myself since I can't see him alone in the future. And a blind-Leo is truelly a toughie at playing >.< So by starting a group of ex-foot ninjas I have the chance to not stand in your guys' way since the game is moving fast Wink

I'll be in the chat every now and then. See you babes around!
    ~
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Mon May 10, 2010 7:00 am

*HUGS* I hope that everything turns out alright! *smooches*

And yes! Hot male docs are nice to have :naughty:
    Rogue
    Administrator

Female

Post by Rogue on Mon May 10, 2010 2:23 pm

*hugs tightly* I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, babe. *squeezes*

I know how scary this must be for you. :frown: A few years back, I kept experiencing a pain in my side. It was dull at first, then gradually became sharp spasms. I tried so hard to ignore it, hoping it would eventually go away on its on. I just couldn't bring myself to believe it was anything serious. I wasn't going to go to the hospital, because I've had so many bad experiences with hospitals and doctors. So I dealt with the pain, hoping it would pass. Unfortunately, it became much worse. It felt like my ribs had been shattered, and were piercing my lungs.. that's how intense it was. The pain eventually expanded throughout my spine, and it hurt so much to move, or even breathe! At that point, I realized that something was wrong. I honestly thought I was dying.

Fearing that it was life-threatening, I finally went to a doctor. They ran many tests, informed me I was anemic, which I was aware of, and that my white blood cells were up; indicating that my body was indeed fighting some form of infection. Still, they were unable to pinpoint what was wrong with me. They ended up writing me a prescription for antibiotics, and Zoloft for depression, then sent me on my way-- obviously not caring. The pain persisted for months after that, but no one could give me a diagnosis or suggest an effective course of treatment. I was scared, not knowing if I would live through it. But fortunately it eased up, though, it took forever! Sometimes the pain will return, but luckily it hasn't become as intense as it was a few years back.

While I know this isn't the same thing, I can definitely relate to what you're going through, and know the fear you must be facing. *hugs* And I know it can be difficult, but try to keep a positive frame of mind.

And no worries about the slowness, hon. I know how difficult it can be to focus on RPing when you have this going on IRL, plus your schooling. *hugs*

And about CS. I totally understand what you're saying about Den. And like you, I don't think the boy would stay 'single'. He's quite the catch. Wink Just remember, CS is an 'alternate' future of TTS. Things can go differently in Taste The Sun, than the outcome of Crimson Sky. Otherwise, CS would take all the fun out of writing the current story. So there's still so much room for development with Den. I'm sure he'll make lots of connections, and develop more friendships/ relationships.. etc. Wink But I know that doesn't help you with how to play him in CS, since you haven't gotten a chance to write his history with Taste The Sun. I can only imagine how difficult it must be to play a blind Leo. But I have to say, you play him beautifully!

*squeezes* Again, no worries! And please don't feel that you need to pull out of any of the games. We can wait for you! Wink You're such a valued part of this forum, and the stories!

Female

Post by Jenny on Thu May 13, 2010 6:51 am

Mikko wrote:*HUGS* I hope that everything turns out alright! *smooches*

And yes! Hot male docs are nice to have :naughty:

Thanks Mikko *huggles*

mmm hawt male doctors.. *squeezes his crotch* mohahahaaa

Rogue wrote:*hugs tightly* I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, babe. *squeezes*

I know how scary this must be for you. :frown: A few years back, I kept experiencing a pain in my side. It was dull at first, then gradually became sharp spasms. I tried so hard to ignore it, hoping it would eventually go away on its on. I just couldn't bring myself to believe it was anything serious. I wasn't going to go to the hospital, because I've had so many bad experiences with hospitals and doctors. So I dealt with the pain, hoping it would pass. Unfortunately, it became much worse. It felt like my ribs had been shattered, and were piercing my lungs.. that's how intense it was. The pain eventually expanded throughout my spine, and it hurt so much to move, or even breathe! At that point, I realized that something was wrong. I honestly thought I was dying.

Fearing that it was life-threatening, I finally went to a doctor. They ran many tests, informed me I was anemic, which I was aware of, and that my white blood cells were up; indicating that my body was indeed fighting some form of infection. Still, they were unable to pinpoint what was wrong with me. They ended up writing me a prescription for antibiotics, and Zoloft for depression, then sent me on my way-- obviously not caring. The pain persisted for months after that, but no one could give me a diagnosis or suggest an effective course of treatment. I was scared, not knowing if I would live through it. But fortunately it eased up, though, it took forever! Sometimes the pain will return, but luckily it hasn't become as intense as it was a few years back.

While I know this isn't the same thing, I can definitely relate to what you're going through, and know the fear you must be facing. *hugs* And I know it can be difficult, but try to keep a positive frame of mind.

It deffinitively is the same thing! *huggles* You were just as scared as I was; the thought the first doctor gave me that it was possible that my lump meant cancer scared me. I'm not thinking about death much, but when I laid there on the table while she removed that mark on my thigh that thought which haven't had for many years returned: I don't want to die, I'm not done yet.

Thanks for sharing Rogue-babe *huggles* I too can relate to your story. It must have been so terrifying for you

I'm so sorry to hear that your doctors didn't take you serious, such behaviours angers me. But I must say, the symptoms you describe sounds like the thing me and my brother has... Sometimes we experience as sharp pain in the side, feels like its coming from the heart or the lung and we are forced to hold our breath since it hurts to breath -sometimes it only torments us 10 minutes while other times it can hold on over a pair of days. We've never searched for help for it, since dad says that he experienced the same thing when he was young and it only occurs sometimes when you least expect it. Sometimes frequent, sometimes it takes months for it to happen again. But my brother finally had enough when the pain held on to him for 5 days and he was scared since he experienced it was painful to breath, and moving out of the bed was out of the question since it hurt way too much. The doctor ran some tests then told him that both he and I have a virus in the lungs that sometimes stimulates the pain-receptors, but it isn't dangerous -I wasn't there myself to hear this explanation, it sounds fussy to me. But I do believe that she's on to something when she says that something is stimulating the pain-receptors. I can't say if its the same thing you have experienced, but it sounded like this and I thought that I should teld you about it.

I was at another x-ray examination yesterday and they still couldn't see what the lump was. So my doctor came in an ran a ultrasound scan on me and when he breaked the news to me that it seemed as the lump is my rib happy tears ran down my cheeks. I was so relieved! Never been this releaved! He said that it seems as my rib has experienced a trauma, a hit of some sort then turned into this 'anatomical defect'. Next question was of course; do you reckon any hard hits against your chest? A question I had no desire of answering.

Leaving the room I attacked the guy I'm dating who was waiting worryingly outside and lavished him with kisses since I was so happy.

I'm so glad this is over. But my poor rib is pretty tender now from all poking, pinching, squeezing, yada yada..

I'm a defect! And I'm so happy for it!!! *dances*

And no worries about the slowness, hon. I know how difficult it can be to focus on RPing when you have this going on IRL, plus your schooling. *hugs*

And about CS. I totally understand what you're saying about Den. And like you, I don't think the boy would stay 'single'. He's quite the catch. Wink Just remember, CS is an 'alternate' future of TTS. Things can go differently in Taste The Sun, than the outcome of Crimson Sky. Otherwise, CS would take all the fun out of writing the current story. So there's still so much room for development with Den. I'm sure he'll make lots of connections, and develop more friendships/ relationships.. etc. Wink But I know that doesn't help you with how to play him in CS, since you haven't gotten a chance to write his history with Taste The Sun. I can only imagine how difficult it must be to play a blind Leo. But I have to say, you play him beautifully!

*squeezes* Again, no worries! And please don't feel that you need to pull out of any of the games. We can wait for you! Wink You're such a valued part of this forum, and the stories!

Den: *smooches Rogue*

Daw, you're so sweet! *huggles* I'm glad that you understand me. I'm really looking forward to the developments of Den -dearly hoping it wont take 15 years for the guy to realize that Shredder is a jerk! Wink

I will as soon as I get my freetime back shove another OC of mine into this forum. A crazy girl who likes to ride the motorcycle -hope you guys will like her!
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Thu May 13, 2010 7:09 am

*happy squeal! and kisses you as well ^.^*

I'm sooooo happy to hear that it's nothing serious, but your poor rib. *massages the rib* O.o
    Jenny
    Friend

Female

Post by Jenny on Mon May 24, 2010 6:27 am

Gah! There's been a lot of partying this week-end. That's why I haven't post much.

One of my brothers turned 30 and I arranged a surprise party for him. We kidnapped him and took him to play lasergame. Dangit what I love lasergame! ^^ And I have to take some credit for being the best Wink The guys have all done military service (obligatory for all men in Sweden) and I who have only done 'girl-military' (4 weeks when I was 15) still I kicked their fucking asses!

Loser-comment:
    "Of course you had the highest score! You're small as a fucking smurf and run fast!"

But my brother wasn't the only one to have birthday this week-end. Two of my class mates also had and I had to do my duty *raises my glass* And it was fun since I also met some old familiarizes from back home who I known from my guitar playing.

Oh! Found a youtube clip of my music-dad Mange ^^ Always helped me out, he rocks! He also helped out Andreas Carlsson Wink Mange is the guy to the right click!

My exams are getting closer... I should focus! *slaps myself* Ah well, gotta do some postings tonight Wink

~

Mikko wrote:*happy squeal! and kisses you as well ^.^*

I'm sooooo happy to hear that it's nothing serious, but your poor rib. *massages the rib* O.o

Daaw ^^ Thanks Mikko-babe! *smooches* It truelly was a relief. But my doctor still hasn't dropped it yet, he calls me for different kinds of blood tests. Hope he doesn't find something abnormal.
    Jenny
    Friend

Female

Post by Jenny on Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:14 am

*noogies you all*

I assure you, I am not dead! How you guys doing? Anything new to tell? Very Happy
    Rogue
    Administrator

Female

Post by Rogue on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:44 pm

Jen!!! *huggles* So glad to know that you're still alive! ^.^ It's been so quiet around here without you. Miss you lots!

Everything's about the same. How are you? Still getting settled in after the move back home?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:21 am