Rogue
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 885
    Registration date : 2008-09-21

Home: The Loft (Fal/Tobs) [Feb. 26. 08]

Post by Rogue on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:20 am

Tobi:

Tobi lay on the floor in her small corner of the loft she shared with her human sister Falsafah with a small stack of comic books at her side. Her collection was nowhere near as impressive as Mikey’s but she was pretty proud of the few issues that she did have – especially her special edition Silver Sentry and Turtle Titan Team-up issue. The little sea turtle sighed thoughtfully, propping her chin in her palm as she slowly flipped through the pages of her favorite comic book.

It still bothered her a little bit that her sister didn’t believe in the Turtle Titan, especially after Tobi actually introduced him to her in person at the pizza place a few weeks ago. She knew for a fact that the Turtle Titian was real because she knew the mutant superhero’s real identity; he was her best friend Michelangelo! That in itself wasn’t so hard to explain, but the fact that Mikey was a giant talking mutant turtle… Yeah, that would be a bit more difficult. Falsafah had a hard enough time at first believing that Tobi was what she said she was.

And it was really too bad that Tobi couldn’t think of an easy way to introduce her sister to her best friend. She knew the two of them would get along wonderfully – their personalities just seemed to compliment each other’s so well. And it was obvious to Tobi that Mikey already had a crush on her sister. She didn’t know how or when Mikey had developed a crush on the woman, it seemed as though his shell was already spinning for her when she had introduced Turtle Titan to Falsafah in the pizza shop. It was just too bad that Fal was currently running around with her new beau Gabe.

Tobi pondered over all of this while gazed down at her comic book. There had to be a way of introducing Fal to the Turtle Titan that wouldn’t cause her to freak out. She glanced at the cover of another comic book at her side, an issue of Spiderman Loves Mary Jane (yeah, okay so it was a comic for teenage girls, but it was still technically a Spiderman comic and Tobi liked the idea of a comic series about a superhero’s normal human love interest), and a small idea began to take hold in her spotted little head. What if the Turtle Titan rescued Fal from some terrible danger?? Would it really be so different from the time that Tobi saved her life when they first met? And then Fal would HAVE to believe that the Turtle Titan was real!

The little sea turtle’s spots glowed faintly and she churred mischievously to herself as the idea began to grow and take hold. She quickly put away her comic books, storing them in a shoebox and tucking the box neatly on her bookshelf, then went and grabbed her cell phone off it’s charger on the windowsill. She dialed the number that Mikey had given her to the pay phone in the lair, pacing impatiently as she waited for someone to pick up. She couldn’t wait to collaborate her devious scheme with Mikey, but she couldn’t remember the way to the lair. She’d need him to come get her, or at the very least meet up with her somewhere. “Oh, c’mon, pick up!” she pouted as the phone continued to ring, “SOMEONE has to be home!”

[size=84]((OOC: Long post is long. ^__^;; ))[/size]

Fal

"Who are you calling, Tobi?" she asked as she came down the stairs from her bedroom.

What was once a crampy industrial workshop had been turned into a cosy retreat. The stairs that were once old and creaking had been replaced with stronger wooden boards and skillfully re-painted by the occupant.

Infact, she was entirely responsible for the paintjob around the home - including the concrete floor that was painted in different tones, sectioning out the spaces between the living room and the kitchen area.

The walls were painted in earthly tones. The loft's only window was wide and rectangular, with a couple of bamboo chimes hung on the sides. The curtains were light and they flapped dreamily in the gentle breeze.

At the centre of the main room, the floor was warmed by a couple of hand-knitted rugs she bought from a flea market in Jordan years ago. She sewed the rugs together so that it wouldn't run and split in the middle.

The walls of the main room displayed Falsafah's cherished paintings on canvas - of mountainous landscapes and contented-looking monks draped in oversized orange robes.

She had a towel wrapped around her petite body. A pleasant smell of melons filled the air as she approached the living room.

Falsafah was getting ready for a dinner date with Gabriel. She didn't know where the man was taking her but she loved surprises.

She disappeared into the kitchen and emerged instantly with a tall glass of cold water.

Falsafah sat on the couch, with her legs tucked in, turned the telly on, and switched to the 'Travel and Living' channel.

She took a sip of her water and gave Tobi a questioning look...

Tobi

Fal Hayuni wrote:"Who are you calling, Tobi?" she asked as she came down the stairs from her bedroom.

Tobi smiled at her ‘adopted’ human sister, as she waited for someone to pick up the phone on the other end.

“The Turtle Titan,” she relied, grinning cheekily. Just because she was planning on a scheme with the mentioned superhero didn’t mean that Tobi was going to lie or dodge the truth when her sister asked her something.

“Oh, by the way, when are you planning on getting home after your dinner-thing with that one guy??”

[size=84]((OOC: Brief continuation from the Lair RP thread))[/size]

Donatello wrote:
    Donnie’s trail of thought was cut by the ringtone of the phone. He waits a moment, making sure that anyone else was about to answer, before get up of his chair to pick up.

“Hello?”

"Donny! <3" Tobi churred, happy to finally hear the familiar voice at the other end of the phone line. "Hey, this is Tobi, y'know, Mikey's friend? I'm sorry for bugging you, but I was wondering if you could do me a favor?"

"My sister is going out tonight, and I don't wanna be home alone, so I was hoping I could come over to your place. I kinda had something I wanted to talk to Mikey about anyway... But I totally forgot how to get there, y'know??"

"Is there anyway you can meet up with me anywhere? I'm afraid if you gave me directions, I'd probably get even more lost," she smiled bashfully into the phone, rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment.

Donatello wrote:“Sure, Tobi. No problem.” He thought a moment of a meeting place. Knowing Mikey, he probably brings her to his favorite place before and food was something he appreciated too, so… “Do you know the Pizza place on the 42th? I can meet you there in…” He rapidly takes a look at the microwave clock. “10 minutes. Is that ok with you?” .

"Oooh, that's a great idea! I could really go for a pizza right about now too!" Tobi smiled into the phone, "See you there in ten!"

"Loveyoukaythanksbye!" was the last thing Donny heard before the capricious little thing hung up.

Tobi tossed the phone back on it's cradle and ran back to her corner of the loft, dragging out her human clothes and pulling them on. She was still tugging her hoodie over her shell when she leaned over the couch and gave Fal a big, wet snog on the cheek.

"Be safe, be smart, have fun," she said, nuzzling the beautiful woman she called her sister. Then she was out the door and down the stairs, rushing across the neighborhood to the pizza joint where Donny said he would meet her.

[align=center]
    Tobi has left.
    [/align]

Female

Re: Home: The Loft (Fal/Tobs) [Feb. 26. 08]

Post by Rogue on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:25 am

Feb. 29. 09

Fal

Falsafah didn't mean to eavesdrop but it was hard not to listen while Tobi chatted excitedly on the phone. It seemed that her turtle sister had more friends to spend her time with. Falsafah felt bad. She hadn't been spending much time with Tobi since Gabriel came into her life. As the sweet turtle approached her, Falsafah chuckled softly and returned the sweet kisses. "Same to you too," she said and watched Tobi leave the loft.

She went back upstairs and prepared herself for the evening. She slipped on a form-fitting dress, greyish tone, with long sleeves, and wore a pair of black stirrup leggings. There was no trace of make-up on her pretty face. She hated wearing cosmetics. She was thankful for her healthy complexion, although at times, she wouldn't care much about her diet, and wasn't obssessed about eating too healthily.

She combed her shoulder-length hair with her fingers and threw it up in a pony tail. Simple as that. Nothing fancy.

After she was ready, she waited for Gabriel to pick her up...

Gabriel

It took him much longer to get ready, thanks to an attention demanding pit bull who could sense that his 'daddy' was going somewhere, and from the look of it- without him. After a quick shower, Gabe wrapped a towel around his damp form and headed into his small bedroom to get dressed. Of course, his canine companion wouldn't make this easy for him.

With leash held within his massive, slobbery jaws, Jigsaw followed closely behind. He sat nearby, whimpering sadly as Gabe sufficiently dried himself, then worked at getting dressed. The thug ignored the whimpering for as long as possible, but Jigs was determined to be noticed.

The crying became more intense.

Gabriel rolled his eyes, sparing the pooch a quick scratch behind the ears before sliding into his jeans.

"Not tonight. I want some time alone with her." He explained, as if the animal could understand.Of course, this response was unacceptable to the pooch. He continued to whine as he tried to guilt his master with his sad 'puppy' eyes.

Gabe sighed and rolled his eyes. "You'll see her later, Jigga. I promise."

It was pretty obvious that the pit bull was also fond of Falsafah. He'd given his 'daddy' approval to date her.

Gabriel did his best to ignore the quiet whimpers, but felt somewhat guilty. As quickly as he could, to avert those eyes, he slid into a black wife-beater and pulled over a black hoodie. After running a comb through his semi-curly hair, he grabbed his wallet, car keys, a bouquet of sunflowers, and... a small stuffed penguin which adored a red lettered I 'heart' U! message on his white tummy. Yeah, it was obvious his feelings were deep for her. He definitely didn't disperse polyester birds and flowers freely.

After a quick scratch behind the pit bull's ears, Gabriel disappeared out the door.

***Minutes later..***

Soon, a black cameo parked outside near the curb. Tented windows and chrome rims complimented the automobile, very fitting to the thug's personality. With flowers and penguin in hand, Gabe headed up, soon standing outside her loft's door. He prayed to god that no-one would happen to pass by, seeing him holding a stuffed animal. That would be embarrassing. God forbid his brother's witnessing it. Luckily he was well out of Dragon territory.

He knocked against the door, then quickly hid the gifts behind his back as he waited for her to let him in.

Fal

She quickly made her way down to open the door. Falsafah gave the man her sweetest grin.

"Hello, handsome," she greeted him with a wink. Falsafah tugged the man in, and cupped his face with her hands. She kissed his face and reluctantly pulled away, knowing that he was hiding something from her...

"What did you get me? Let me see!" she squealed excitedly, craning her neck to take a peek at the hidden presents...

Female

Mar. 2-3. 08

Post by Rogue on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:30 am

Gabriel

A grin tugged across his lips as she pulled him inside, greeting him with a kiss that ended much too soon. His lips followed hers, hovering close and craving more of her intoxicating affection. He did his best to keep the presents hidden, but his effort would be futile against her childlike excitement and curiosity.

"You look beautiful." He managed to say as he leaned in to steal another quick kiss. "As always."

Slowly, he revealed the bouquet of large, brightly colored sunflowers and offered them to her, along with the stuffed penguin.

Gabe shrugged casually as he regarded the plushie. "Heh. I figured yer cross-eyed penguin could use a friend." He smiled. "Now she has a lover."

"Guess that means I don't have to make out with it anymore."

Fal

"Awww...that is so sweet of you!" she said with a smile, while accepting the gifts from Gabriel. "How did you know I love sunflowers???"

She placed the lovely presents on the side table and wrapped her arms around him again.

"Yeah, you don't need to be silly with Mandela anymore...and I could have you all to myself..."

She hugged and kissed him deeply.

"So where are you taking me?" she asked with her lips pressing against his...

Gabriel

Now with his hands free, Gabriel wrapped both arms around her, drawing her close. He returned the kiss with passion and meaning.

It had been a while since he'd felt something so deeply, but she was one in a million.

He slid his hands beneath her shirt, caressing her back and gently massaging.

"Mmm. How's seafood sound?" He asked, lips still pressed against hers. "Or Chinese?"

Female

Mar. 4-5. 08

Post by Rogue on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:35 am

Fal

Falsafah wrinkled her nose at the thought of having Chinese food again. She needed something different. "How about Indian!?" she replied cheekily to the man, fully aware that it wasn't one of the options he'd given her. But Seafood was something she thought she had indulged in too much...now, she was craving for spinach gravy and potatoes...

The pretty young woman hummed with glee against Gabriel's luscious lips.

"And after that, I wanna get naked with you..." she said teasingly.

She was head over heels for the man, blinded by lust-filled romance. And everything felt perfect to her.

Falsafah closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of his palms running down the smooth skin of her shapely back.

Her heavy-lidded eyes were glued to his. They'd better be leaving before she changed her mind and decided to drag him upstairs to her bedroom...

"Shall we?" she finally asked.

Gabriel

"Mmm.. anything you want, Sexy." He grinned deviously against her lips as he continued caressing her with his palms, indulging in her warmth and beauty.

"I'd love to get naked with you.." He breathed seductively against her lips, then playfully ran a finger along her ribs, tickling her side.

"And Indian's good too."

Of course, he wanted to undress her right now, but suppressed his urge.. for now. "Yeah, lets do it." He winked and reluctantly pulled his hands from underneath her shirt, taking hold of hers.

Hand-holding. Gah. Yeah, obviously he was head over heels too, it was something he normally wouldn't do.

"You can stay the night at my place, if you want. So we don't disturb yer sister." He winked again. "Besides, Jigs misses you."

Fal

((...and the Fal/Gabe Date RP will be progressing to the Dinner Date thread...))

Fal Hayuni and Gabriel have left.

Sponsored content

Re: Home: The Loft (Fal/Tobs) [Feb. 26. 08]

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:22 am