Rogue
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 885
    Registration date : 2008-09-21

Alleys and Rooftops: NYC’s Original Playground [May 13. 08]

Post by Rogue on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:14 pm

Tobi

Tobi managed to find her way up through the winding, maze-like sewer tunnels to the manhole that she and Donny had come down on their way home from the pizza joint, with Mikey and Donny at her heals. The little turtle could run, but then that would be expected from someone who had to catch her own meals.

She stopped at the ladder and climbed up to the manhole, carefully pushing it up and out of the way. It was way to heavy for most humans to lift but Tobi managed it and she climbed out into a dimly lit, abandoned alley.

She held the manhole cover up on it’s side as she waited for her friends to climb up after her. “I win~” she giggled.

Michelangelo

"That's only because I'm weighed down in water balloons!" Mike returned the teasing, only steps behind the spunky sea turtle. The duffle bag was full of water balloons, which couldn't honestly be called water balloons, since a 'special' ingredient had been added.

He cleared the manhole, and waited for his bros to exit. He would've offered to hold the manhole, but didn't want to come off as seeming to believe she was weak.. she certainly wasn't!

As he waited, he gave Tobi a cute, but challenging grin...

"I'm sooo gonna nail you guys!!!"

Donatello

Climb out of the manhole after his brother.

”It’s still something we will have to see Mikey.” He comment smiling as his eyes cast a look around, making sure that nobody was seeing them. Sure it’s was dark, but with a life as a ninja he just knows they were not safe as long as they were not on the rooftop.

He looks back in the down, wondering where Raph could be. He’s normally one of the first out, no matter if they have or not the permission to do so. The fact he was not already with them was a bit suspicious, but he could have decide to wait for Leo…but the chance he have do so was slim to none.

“So that tag is “free for all” or in team?” He asks looking at the two.

Tobi

Tobi looked at Mikey, then laughed brightly. "If we do teams, I want to be on your team Donny, just so I can clobber Mikey! Ha!"

She looked around, searching for a fire escape or a wall to climb that would take them up to the rooftops.

“What’s taking Leo and Raph so long?” she wondered out loud, “Weren’t they right behind you Don??”

Donatello

Gently claps his hand on Tobi's shoulder, smiling. “I really like your way of thinking. We could make a terrific team.” Winks at his brother. “Better watch your shell, bro.”

He becomes serious again. “I suppose Raphael was behind me. I know Leo wants to tell Sensei that we were going out and he would join us after. I wonder what could keep Raph”

Michelangelo

"Awwwww! But I wanted to be on your team, Tobs!" He pouted cutely, knowing that the little sea turtle would definitely be a valuable asset.

"Heh.. if we're doing teams of two, then one of us won't have a partner.." He pointed out, but shrugged as he flashed a devious smile, and reached inside the duffle for a balloon. "But I'm gooooooduh!! I mean, I'm the Battle Nexus Champion after all! I can go solo!!!"

Raphael

*Raphael walked through the sewer tunnels with the water gun hidden in a duffle bag. He saw Mikey leave with one and besides he'd look pretty stupid trying to hide it in his trench coat, which was something he considered. He wasn't quite sure which manhole they went out of but that wasn't a problem for long. He soon heard Mikey boasting about being the Battle Nexus Champion for the millionth time.

He looked up and noticed that the manhole wasn't covered and quickly climbed up the ladder. He poked his head out of the ground before saying "It was nothin' but dumb luck, which is somthin' that I don't think yer' ever gonna halfta worry 'bout losin' Mikey."

Tobi

Tobi tilted her head curiously. She heard Mikey mention something about being a champion of something, but she couldn't recall what. "What's a 'Battle Nexus Champion'?" she asked.

She started a bit as Raphael's head popped up out of the manhole then she smiled warmly, "Aaaw, but someone has to be on Mikey's team, Raph. Besides, I was looking forward to soaking your scutes." She grinned teasingly, hoping to convey that she was only playing around with him. The last thing she wanted was to get on Raphael's nerves any more then she already had. The little sea turtle really did want to be as much his friend as she was his brothers', despite their differences.

Casey Jones

Casey was hanging out on the rooftops, himself, trying to find some Purple Dragons that are causing some trouble. Well.. Until he came across Don, Mikey, Raph and Tobi.

"Oh... HEY GUYS!" Casey called out with a big stupid grin on his face.

Tobi

Tobi squawked and very nearly jumped out of her shell in surprise. As it was, she ended up grabbing onto Donny's arm for a moment, but then she relaxed a second later, realizing this human wasn't a stranger. Otherwise he wouldn't be walking up to them yelling 'hey guys' at the top of his voice with such a silly grin on his face. He obviously knew Mikey and his brothers.

"Who's that?" she asked Donny in a whisper. She was smiling warmly. The guy looked kinda scrappy, which Tobi kinda liked, and the big grin on his face did a whole lot more to make the little sea turtle warm up to him. She got the sense that this odd human would be a lot of fun to know.

Donatello

He puts a reassuring hand on Tobi’s shell when she grabs his arms, a bit surprised himself by Casey's enthusiasm greeting. He waves back at the vigilant, making sign to keep a bit quieter. “Happy to see you too Casey but no need to wake up half of New York City.”

Looking back a Tobi, he smiles to her before answering her question. “This is Arnold Casey Jones, one of our first and more reliable human friends. He’s Raph’s best friend; the two of them could be so much alike sometimes that it’s scary. But don’t let his wacko attitude fool you, his heart is in the right place”

Leonardo

Is it selfish to wish for your own freedom?

His father's words echoed in his head as he walked through one of the darkened sewer tunnels. Rats scampered over his feet as he passed through. The sound of drainage water had eased a little since it stopped raining.

After a brief conversation with his father, Leonardo could not ignore the weight in his heart. He wasn't ready to have his father leave their little family - for good.

I've longed to be with my family in Japan, Leonardo...

The words played in his head. He felt the tension between his eye ridges, and pressed against it with his thick fingers. One hand gripped around the steel bar of the ladder, preparing to go topside.

What was making him uncomfortable, was the secret he promised to keep with his father. He didn't feel right to leave his brothers in the dark about Sensei's sole reason to return to Japan.

Sensei wanted to live life as a human again.

I thought we were family. I thought we could work things out. I thought you'd stay.

It was confusing to him. He huffed in disappointment. Probably envious of the family that were waiting for his adoptive father in Japan.

Would you remember us? Your sons? If you were human again - would you?

He ran up the ladder, and pushed the manhole cover - his eyes scanned the surroundings cautiously from in between the gap. While no one was around, he swiftly leaped out of the hole and hid behind the walls of a nearby building.

Not for long, he was on the rooftops - on a solo training run. He would have used his shellcell to call one of his brothers, but he needed some time alone - to think things through.

Sensei was secretive by nature. He'd never wanted to keep secrets from his adopted sons, but had thought it was best to keep it to himself for now.

For some reason, his father's wish to become human again made him feel...

...rejected.

Female

Jun. 9. 08

Post by Rogue on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:21 pm

Raphael

*Raphael ignored what Tobi said as heard a familiar voice call out to them. He quickly climbed all the way out of the manhole, only struggling with the duffle bag for a moment before greeting Casey.*

"Yo Casey sup'! Whats a bonehead like you doin' out on a' night like this, baby sittin' dragoons again?!"

Leonardo

And finally, he arrived, landing silently near where his brothers and Tobi were.

"And...the Battle Nexus Champion, needs to practice on his humility," he intervened, out of nowhere. For someone who had spent for almost a couple of years, navigating and trekking through the Amazon forest, finding his brothers without the help of a communicating device was a piece of cake. Oh well, they hadn't wandered off that far anyways. Michelangelo's loud voice was a dead giveaway...

He noticed Casey Jones.

"Glad you could make it for Michelangelo's monthly bathing ceremony," he said confidently, crossing his arms, with a cheeky smirk on his face.

Casey Jones

Casey chuckled, "Yo, Leo, Raph. Gonna play a game here or somethin, buds?" he asked, blinking at the group in confusion... Was he missing out on something here? If he was, then one of the guys would surely explain it. Casey look to Raph, "And yeah, I was baby sittin Dragons! Their fire breath packs a punch!" he laughed.

Michelangelo

Mike stuck his tongue out in response to Raph's teasing.

"You're just jealous! Because... I'm the BATTLE NEXUS CHAMPION!!!!" He repeated for the millionth time. Obviously, none of his brothers would ever live it down. Though, one would think he would learn his lesson about bragging after Kluh's return for a rematch. Not!

He was just about to fill Tobs in on just what the Battle Nexus was, but Casey popped outta nowhere, distracting him.

"Heh.. long time no see, Jason Voorhees!" He teased.

..and he noogied Leo over his bathing ceremony comment. "We shall see, bro. Heh.. I think you guys will be the ones getting bathed!" He wrinkled his snout for emphasis.

"...annnnd, I think it's long overdo! Raph's smelling a lil ripe!" As he said this, a orange food-colored filled balloon went sailing through the air at lightning speed, directly towards his red-clad brother....

Raphael

*Raphael let out a huge sigh as Leonardo arrived and then quickly returned his attention to Casey.*

Casey Jones wrote:Casey chuckled, "Yo, Leo, Raph. Gonna play a game here or somethin, buds?" he asked, blinking at the group in confusion... Was he missing out on something here? If he was, then one of the guys would surely explain it. Casey look to Raph, "And yeah, I was baby sittin Dragons! Their fire breath packs a punch!" he laughed.

"heh yea' their nasty ass breath would knock anyone over, guess they don't allow tic tacs!"

*Raph listened as Mikey said Battle Nexus Champion for the millionth and one time. It’s gotten to the point where he nearly cringes at the very thought of those words.

Michelangelo wrote:"...annnnd, I think it's long overdo! Raph's smelling a lil ripe!" As he said this, a orange food-colored filled balloon went sailing through the air at lightning speed, directly towards his red-clad brother....

He cringed as the balloon hit him near his face, he angrily wiped the water from his eye's with the tail of his bandana.*
    "HE SAID YER' THE ONE WHO NEEDS A BATH YA LITTLE SHITHEAD!!"

*He spat at Mikey before remembering the secret weapon he had in his duffle bag. Raphael gave him the most twisted evil grin he could, before lunging at him.*

"Yer' turn!!"

Donatello

He looks in the direction where his eldest brother's voice seems to come from. “Glad you join us Leo. We will need someone stable with these three.” He comments pointing at Raph, Mikey and Casey.

He shakes his head as Mikey brags about the fact he was the battle nexus champion for the….Shell, even him had lost the count.

Michelangelo wrote:
    "...annnnd, I think it's long overdo! Raph's smelling a lil ripe!" As he said this, a orange food-colored filled balloon went sailing through the air at lightning speed, directly towards his red-clad brother....

Raphael wrote:
    [color=red]He cringed as the balloon hit him near his face, he angrily wiped the water from his eye's with the tail of his bandana.*

*He spat at Mikey before remembering the secret weapon he had in his duffle bag. Raphael gave him the most twisted evil grin he could, before lunging at him.*

"Yer' turn!!"

He lets out a small snicker when the balloon hit Raph, trying to hide with a cough. No need to piss him off more. When he noticed the change of color on Raph's face, the one caused by the “water” in Mikey’s balloon and not by his sudden outburst., he looked back at Tobi.

“Better get some attitude before getting caught in the crossfire, don’t you think? I really like to keep my original green color.”

Michelangelo

Mike chuckled hysterically as the balloon met it's mark, coating his brother's scales in florescent orange. Then, he saw the huge 'weapon' his brother was packing, and gasped.

"Wait! That's like... not fair!" He wined, as he turned and sprinted in the opposite direction. "The... BATTLE NEXUS CHAMPION wouldn't need a weapon!!!" Yeah. Obviously he couldn't let the whole Battle Nexus thing rest.

Casey Jones

Raphael wrote:

"heh yea' their nasty ass breath would knock anyone over, guess they don't allow tic tacs!"

Michelangelo wrote:"...annnnd, I think it's long overdo! Raph's smelling a lil ripe!" As he said this, a orange food-colored filled balloon went sailing through the air at lightning speed, directly towards his red-clad brother....

He cringed as the balloon hit him near his face, he angrily wiped the water from his eye's with the tail of his bandana.*

He chuckled at Raph, "Lookin' Orange, Raph!" He laughed, his hand on his chest, made a funny! "I think they went too overdone with the orange!" Casey exclaimed, stopping his laugher to rub his head a give a breath for some air, "whoooo..." But then Casey turned his head to Don, "Hey donnie, mind explainin this... 'game'?"

Female

June 21. 08

Post by Rogue on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:31 pm

Raphael

Michelangelo wrote:Mike chuckled hysterically as the balloon met it's mark, coating his brother's scales in florescent orange. Then, he saw the huge 'weapon' his brother was packing, and gasped.

"Wait! That's like... not fair!" He wined, as he turned and sprinted in the opposite direction. "The... BATTLE NEXUS CHAMPION wouldn't need a weapon!!!" Yeah. Obviously he couldn't let the whole Battle Nexus thing rest.

"Oh yeah well maybe the BATTLE NEXUS CHAMPION should think 'bout gettin' one before losin' his title!!"

*He snickered while chasing after Mikey.He briefly heard Casey’s comment about something orange but didn't think much of it. He obviously hadn't noticed the orange food-coloring that was now all over his face!

Raph had thrown the duffle bag to the side of the alley as he began to pump the super soaker water gun he was now carrying. Mikey maybe fast but then again the water gun could shoot a pretty good distance. Raph aimed for Mikey's head while trying to keep up a good pace running after him. He smirked as he pulled the Velcro strap which squeezed the trigger..*

Leonardo

Leonardo groaned and rolled his eyes as he listened to Michelangelo brag about his Nexus title for the trillionth time. "For humility's sake, Michelangelo. Shut up." Soon, his energetic brother started the water game. Leonardo's eyes widened the moment he saw Raphael running with that super soaker gun they used to play with when they were little.

Thoughts about his father were momentarily pushed aside. He ran along beside Michelangelo. "Hey Mikey, guess what I brought along with me..."

Michelangelo

Mike continued to put distance between him and the super soaker... "Mwhahaha! You can't get me! You're just too slooooow!" He teased his red-clad brother. True to nature, he was easily distracted by Leo's question, which was all the opening Raph would need. He gasped as the cold water hit the back of his head, soaking him to the core.

"Dude! That was sooo unfair!" He whined, and attempted to dry his face with the soaked tails of his bandana. He kept a wary eye on Raph, and used Leo as a shield as his questioning gaze met his blue-clad brother's. "What'd you bring??? What'd you bring???"

"Is it pizza???!"

Leonardo

Leonardo wasn't bothered with being used as a shield from the wrath of Raphael's watergun. A handsome smirk tugged across the young warrior's beak as he sensed Michelangelo's growing curiosity.

The cold water hit against his right shoulder as he slowed down, to pull out a small spray bottle from the small brown pouch he managed to hide away from his young brother.

"Even better than pizza," he said, raising the small spray bottle at him.

"It's a natural soap made of some special sap from an old tree in the Amazon forest...it's proven to get rid of body odour..."

He sprayed the liquid all over Michelangelo, and attempted to arm-lock his brother.

"Heh...Raph could help you lather up..."

Surely, a simple evening of "ninja water tag" was a plot to get the Nexus champion cleaned...

Donatello

Casey Jones wrote:
    "Hey donnie, mind explainin this... 'game'?"

Still watching the scene, his head tilt on the side. "You know Casey, I can’t really explain...I was supposed to be a water fight mix with a ninja tag, I think. Now it,s seem to have become a torture seance for Mikey, not that he haven’t brought it over himself.”

He looks around a moment, searching for something he could use to join the battle, when he suddenly spots some buckets and a garden hose, probably forget by some cleaning company.

He smirks at Casey and Tobi as a plan was forming in his mind. “Those three seem to be pretty occupied. Want to give me a hand?” He ask pointing the buckets and hose an give a simple look at the fire escape near.

Tobi

Tobi watched the brothers torment eachother with their various forms of liquid ammunition and she couldn't help giggling brightly. She didn't have any siblings but she had always wished for one, and seeing Mikey with his brothers brought back those old feelings of longing.

She followed Donny's line of sight to the hose and the buckets and grinned, instantly catching onto his idea. "I love the way you think, Don," she grinned, trotting over to turn on the hose and fill the buckets.

Raphael

Leonardo wrote:Leonardo wasn't bothered with being used as a shield from the wrath of Raphael's watergun. A handsome smirk tugged across the young warrior's beak as he sensed Michelangelo's growing curiosity.

The cold water hit against his right shoulder as he slowed down, to pull out a small spray bottle from the small brown pouch he managed to hide away from his young brother.

"Even better than pizza," he said, raising the small spray bottle at him.

"It's a natural soap made of some special sap from an old tree in the Amazon forest...it's proven to get rid of body odour..."

He sprayed the liquid all over Michelangelo, and attempted to arm-lock his brother.

"Heh...Raph could help you lather up..."

Surely, a simple evening of "ninja water tag" was a plot to get the Nexus champion cleaned...

*Raphael skidded to a halt, only giving Leonardo a strange look for a moment before realizing what he had planed for their youngest brother. He pumped the water gun again but had to make this shot count because it was just about out of water. He grinned as he caught up with them*

"Best plan ya had all week! Is the Champion ready for his bathin' ceremony?!"

Michelangelo

"Eeeep... NOOOO!" Mike yelped as his older brother sprayed him with soap, and attempted to lock his arms. His eyes widened as Raph approached with the super soaker, and he tried desperately to wiggle away.

"Hey! Two on one, No fair!"

And he cast Tobi a frantic look.... "HELP!!!! I need back-up, oh awesome side-kick!!!"

Casey Jones

Donatello wrote:

Still watching the scene, his head tilt on the side. "You know Casey, I can’t really explain...I was supposed to be a water fight mix with a ninja tag, I think. Now it,s seem to have become a torture seance for Mikey, not that he haven’t brought it over himself.”

He smirks at Casey and Tobi as a plan was forming in his mind. “Those three seem to be pretty occupied. Want to give me a hand?” He ask pointing the buckets and hose an give a simple look at the fire escape near.

"Sure, Donnie, Mikey was stinkin up the game anyway."

Tobi wrote:
    She followed Donny's line of sight to the hose and the buckets and grinned, instantly catching onto his idea. "I love the way you think, Don," she grinned, trotting over to turn on the hose and fill the buckets.

"I got a bucket," Casey called, going over to join Tobi with filling the buckets with water, "So we gonna get all three of them over there or just Mikey?"

Female

July 18 - Aug. 28. 08

Post by Rogue on Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Donatello

Tobi wrote: "I love the way you think, Don," she grinned, trotting over to turn on the hose and fill the buckets.

Don grinned back at Tobi and join her to fill the bucket, using his shell to block his brothers’ sight on what they are doing.

Casey Jones wrote:"I got a bucket," Casey called, going over to join Tobi with filling the buckets with water, "So we gonna get all three of them over there or just Mikey?"

Ok, now the other are probably aware of their little plan, but they don’t have the time to change anything. They only need to be fast.

“I say the three of them. Like Mikey say two on one is unfair, so will be three on two. And we really don’t want any of them feeling left out, would we?” he say with a smile, giving one of the fill bucket to Casey.

Tobi

Michelangelo wrote:And he cast Tobi a frantic look.... "HELP!!! I need back-up, oh awesome side-kick!!!"

Tobi couldn't ignore the sound of her hero in distress. Besides, it struck her heart that no one seemed to be on Mikey's side. She smiled brightly at Donatello's suggestion and lifted her bucket, ready to make a counter assault on Raph and Leo.

"Hurry, before they get too far away...!" she giggled.

Donatello

Take another bucket, smiling at Tobi's enthusiasm.

“Right, you two try to take them from both sides, I will take them from above.” He says pointing the fire escape. “One more thing, the moment you strike, run for your life. They will still have ammo and not us.”

Looks from Tobi to Casey. “So ready?”

Leonardo

Leonardo let out a fake-sounding, evil chuckle and continued to rub some soap on Michelangelo's melon of a head. The soap was thin, and gentle on the eyes. The smell was similar to something citrus-like. Strong, and effective.

"You'd be smelling lemony fresh in no time!"

Of course, he was having too much fun bathing Michelangelo he wasn't aware of the two that were plotting against him and Raphael.

"I need more water under his arms, here!" hinted Leonardo, to Raphael.

And yes, Leonardo loved his brother so much, he'd help clean his underarms...

Raphael

*Raphael let out a more convincing evil laugh while using what little water he had left on Mikeys pits. Torturing Mikey was one of his top five favorite things to do, not as good as ogling biker babes but slightly better then drinking, unless he was doing both at once.

When he noticed the water gun was empty, he started looking around for someplace to refill it. It was an alley there had to be a hose somewhere right? *

"Hey Leo I'm gonna get some more water, try an' keep a' hold of 'Mr.Clean' until I get back!"

*With the water gun in hand, he turned around and started walking back the way they came..*

Michelangelo

"Gak! Nuuuuuuu!!!!! You're melting me!!!" Mike pleaded in desperation as he squirmed within Leo's kung-fu grip. He attempted to block the high powered beam of water as it shot from Raphael's soaker, but to no avail. He was outnumbered, smelling of citrus and worst of all.... drenched to the core!

"Eeeeep! I'm MELTING!!!" He whined even louder, and once again twisted in an attempt to free himself from Leo's grasp as Raph stepped away. For the moment, he was completely oblivious to Don, Tobi and Casey's evil plot to soak them all. Heh.. well, at least it wouldn't only be him getting soaked, hopefully...

Casey Jones

"I got Raphie..." Casey chuckled, watchign Raph go to fill up the soaker, "Best to get him while he doesn't have any ammo left yet." He moved abit so Raph couldn't see him and dumped the water on Raph and Ran for his life, laughing while he was at it.

"That's what you get for being distracted, Raphie-boy!"

Tobi

Tobi passed a grin to Donny, then took her bucket in her arms and made a mad dash for Leo. Her bare feet slapped nosily on the wet concrete, but she a fast little thing and barley gave Leo any time to react, let alone realize she was coming. Surprisingly she didn't spill a drop of water while she was running.

Instead every single cold drop splooshed over the back of Leo's neck and head. Tobi skipped back a couple of steps and burst out laughing.

Donatello

Casey Jones wrote:"I got Raphie..." Casey chuckled, watchign Raph go to fill up the soaker, "Best to get him while he doesn't have any ammo left yet."

Tobi wrote:Tobi passed a grin to Donny, then took her bucket in her arms and made a mad dash for Leo.

“Now or never” He says smiling at Tobi before jumping to catch the fire escape ladder, balancing the bucket. It was a bit tricky, but he has the habit of balancing his duffle bag around. He manages to not drop the water and got to the first floor. Right above Mikey and Leo.

The moment Tobi strikes, he acts too. He drops all the water he had on his brothers head.

Raphael

*Raphael had detected Casey one second before getting drenched, which barely gave him time to tilt his head up let alone dodge it! Sure he'd expect this kinda thing from one of his dear brothers but Casey..okay maybe he would but to Raph it didn't count. Besides Casey didn't even mention he was playing.*

"Damn it, second fucking time!"

*He shouted while running after Casey, he was almost caught up but still could barely touch him.*

"This thing can do more then just shoot water.."

*He took another deep breath before shouting again.*

"Why don't 'cha stop so I can show ya!"

Leonardo

"Woahhhh-hooo!"

He actually loved the feeling of cool water splashing against his skin! He started laughing with the rest, and began tickling Mikey under the arms...with soap.

"Now, see. There's nothing to complain. We're all wet!"

Michelangelo

Mike shrieked as the all to familiar cold sting of water soaked him once again. "Ahhh.. that's SO not cool!!!" He blinked, as he finally managed to wiggle away from Leo's death grip. "Okay, so maybe it is cool, but you know what I mean!"

He removed his bandana and proceeded to wring the water from the cloth, as if that'd make a difference.

"Heh.. now I'm hungry! I think we should go for ice-cream!" Yeah, despite being chilled to the core, that wouldn't detour his strong craving for a frozen strawberry treat!

"And then, we can window shop at the toy store.. and then... the pet store! I'm sure they have llamas by now!"

Sponsored content

Re: Alleys and Rooftops: NYC’s Original Playground [May 13. 08]

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:14 am