Meet the Hamoto's!

Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Meet the Hamoto's!

Post by Michelangelo on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:58 pm

( After three months of dating Raphael, Lexi finally meets two of his brothers. Scene takes place a day after the current forum scene.)

Raphael kissed her back and listened as she thanked him while allowing her to touch his face.*"Eh, no problem babe." *He lied he had struggled with it every since they slept together, it was as if she had openned pandora's box.Her touching wasn't helping either but he knew it was almost time for his brothers and Tobi to show up.*

Mike struggled with the directions, trying hard to find the address that Raph had given him. Gah! He'd lived in this city all his life, one would think he would know it like the back of his hand! And for the most part, he did! But it was the really special occasions that usually threw him for a loop! Needless to say, the orange-clad turtle breathed a huge sigh of relief when the apartment complex came into view. Adorned in his heavy disguise that would've passed him off as a'gangsta', the mutant slipped into the building, and quickly found the number he was looking for. He smoothed out his attire, wanting to look his very best in the presence of a celebrity! Then, after breathing against his hand to check his breath, he knocked softly against the door.

Don,however, didn't feel the need to impress this girl. Sure, he would arrive presentable, but he wasn't trying to impress her in ways he was sure Mikey would be attempting. He had been ready for awhile now and was just waiting for the time to arrive. He passed the time with his computer work but he kept watching that clock, faithfully. When it was time to go, all he had to do was grab the slip of paper he wrote the directions on and tucked them away safely inside his coat pocket. Unlike Mikey, he had no problem finding the house. He saw his younger brother there already and stepped up to him. "Hi, Mikey," Don greeted him with a small wave.

And Lexi could sense that he was lying. It wasn't that hard to figure out, really. It was naturally difficult for guys to be in relationship with no sex involved. Why would he be any different? Honestly, she would've worried if he was. But she couldn't hold it against him. Her arms tightened around him as she kissed him again, but the moment would be short-lived. The soft knocking pulled her attention toward the door, and she gave Raph a thoughtful look, feeling the nervousness creep over her once more. "I think they're here.."

Mike flashed his brother a huge grin from beneath the deep shadows of his hoodie. "Wow, you came!" He tried to straighten his posture, and once again smoothed out his clothes as he waited. "Heh.. maybe we should've brought roses or something." Yeah, he was probably trying to impress her in all the wrong ways. But a little flattery never hurt!

Raphael nodded as he looked towards the door and gave her another sqeeze before letting her go.* "I'll get it." *He said as he walked to the door and looked through the peep hole to make sure it was his brother, he grinned reconizing the disguise's and opened the door.* "Sup'." *He greeted them moving a little out of the way to let them in.*

Don just rolled his eyes. Leave it to Mikey to try and impress a girl...that RAPH already had a claim on! Being the most mature of the two brothers,he would stay silent and keep an eye on Mikey and would only step in ifhis brother crossed the line. When Raph opened the door, he gave him asmile and a small wave and entered the apartment. He prayed silently that Mikey would behave himself. Especially in front of a lady. Even if Don wasn't looking to impress her, he still had manners and would put them to the test on this visit.

As Raph answered the door, Lexi quickly grabbed her sandals and slid into them, then did a quick scan f the apartment. The brunette grabbed up any obscene magazine that might have been lying around, and quickly stashed them out of sight. Luckily she returned just in time to see the door open,and caught her first glimpse of his brothers, though they were heavily disguised. She smiled warmly at the two, and waited for Raph to introduce them.

"Hey bro!" Mike greeted his red-clad brother, and gave him a pat on the shoulder as he entered. His eyes wandered, slowly taking in the posh apartment. "Wow... niiiice! So this is where you've been hiding, huh?" He glanced back over at Raph, and flashed him a teasing wink. Stepping deeper into the apartment, his gaze fixated on the pretty brunette, and it was all he could do to keep from wolf-whistling! "Heh.. wow! So it is true!" He smiled brightly as he stepped closer. "I thought Raph was just making it all up!"

*Raphael ignored Mikey comments and was expecting him to be excited although he wouldn't mind if Mikey were to take it down a noutch.* "Lexi this is Donatello an' Michelangelo." *He pointed to each of them as he said their names although he figured she would be able to tell which is which.*

Lexi was taking it all in stride, and chuckled softly at Mike's comment. "Yeah, it's true." She spared Raph a quick wink before he introduced them. Indeed,she was definitely able to tell which one was which, based on the personalities. The loud one, who was dressed thugish had to be Mike.The quiet one was Donatello. She smiled at both, then offered them her hand. Mike was quick to plant a kiss against her knuckles. Blushing slightly, Lexi chuckled at his antics. "My, what a gentleman." She quietly complimented, and extended her hand to Donnie. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you. I've heard so much about you guys."

Don smiled back at Lexi and took the proffered hand and shook it lightly. "Nice to meet you, too, Lexi." He gave her another gentle smile. So far, Mike was doing okay. ALthough the kiss on the hand was maybe going a bit too far. He would continue watching him closely. He quickly shot Mike a warning glance to watch it--especially in front of Raph, who would probably take action at a later time if Mike continued this behavior. Not that he could blame his older brother...

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Re: Meet the Hamoto's!

Post by Lexi on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:13 pm

Raphael crossed his arms as he watched his younger brother kiss her hand. He kept himself calm for Lexi's sake although he would definatly do something about it if Mikey were to do it again. He grabbed Mikeys shoulder, pulling him back towards him with a forced grin.* "So Mikey where's Tobs?"

Mike was too busy ogling at Lexi to notice Don's warning glare. The young turtle also failed to realize how his behavior might affect Raphael. He was just being himself, living without the complications of thought in this particular moment. He was about to say something when he was suddenly tugged toward Raphael. He reluctantly broke his gaze from the young model, taking a moment to think back on what his brother had just asked. "Eh, she found herself a kiddo, so she needed to find a safe place for the two of them. " He gave a small shrug. "I told her she could come back to the lair, but she wanted to find something a little less frightening for the little guy..."

Lexi listened in silence to the conversation between brothers. The mention of a child brought an unexpected ache in her chest. Obviously it would be a while before she could swallow the guilt that she shouldn't be feeling. Thankfully, she had no way of knowing that the child in question was little Aden. She was definitely better off remaining oblivious to that juicy fact. "There's food in the kitchen." She announced quietly to Donatello, not wanting to interrupt the other two, in case they weren't finished with their conversation. She flashed him a warm, genuine smile that most would argue was foreign for her. "Your brother said you guys like pizza and nachos... and pork rinds." She informed. "And there's a pot of coffee for you."

"Damn.." *Raph commented he never saw Tobi as a mother and thought it was strange.*"Don' know wha' the hell she's gonna find then, ain't many place's that I saw rentin' ta turtles."

Indeed, Mike was concerned for poor Tobi, and that conveyed freely in his features. But he wouldn't linger in that concern. Tobi would find away, he was sure of it. And he would be there to help in any way he could. "Heh.. yous hould see the little stinker, he sure is cute!!" He smiled. "I think his name was." But before he could say anything else, he overheard Lexi's quiet announcement to Donnie. "Wow.. FOOD!" He beamed, and spared a glance at Raph as he gave him a brotherly punch to the shoulder. "Your girl is awesome!"

Don was only half-listening to his two brothers, although he should make sure he kept the peace between them. He snapped back to attention when Lexi spoke to him and he nodded. "Thanks." He gave her a warm smile and looked over at his younger brother again, rolling his eyes once more.It was time to have a little talk with him in the kitchen.

"Don' I know it!" *He said as he glanced over at Lexi and then lead the way to the kitchen.*

It was as if Mike had known this place all along. The young turtle didn't need anyone to point him in the kitchen's direction, his strong senses quickly detected the irresistible combination of treats, luring him in that direction. Sparing Lexi a thanks and an appreciative wink,he headed into the kitchen, second only to Raph.

Lexi blinked at Mike's enthusiasm. Oookay, the boy was obviously hungry. Starving, perhaps. She briefly wondered how the guys went about getting food. Indeed, the task in itself had to be dangerous for them.She frowned for a brief moment as she considered this, but composed herself as she followed them into the kitchen. After placing a few sodas on the table, she took a seat, opting against getting a beer for herself. She certainly didn't want to make a bad impression on Raph's brothers. "Make yourselves comfortable." She invited, hoping they would feel safe enough to lose the concealing disguises.

*Raphael took a seat next to Lexi openning up the coke that was placed in front of him. He took a sip even though he would like a beer instead he didn't think it would be a good idea especially if Mikey were to drink.*

Don followed everyone into the kitchen and went straight to the coffee maker. He poured himself a cup and sat down at the table. She was indeed making a good impression...for the most part, anyway. He was feeling more comfortable around Lexi than he thought he would. But then again, he wasn't sure what to expect. He hadn't been around too many humans so it always made him a little nervous to meet someone new. He sat his mug on the table and slowly removed is head gear. He figured with Raph out of his human disguise he could at least get a little more comfortable. After that was done - with his purple mask visible once again - he picked up his mug again and took a few sips. Then he looked over at Lexi and smiled. "A nice place you have here, Lexi," he complimented.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:30 pm

Mike plopped down at the table, on the opposite side of Lexi. His chair was extremely close to hers, taking in the unfamiliar sights, and smells that certainly peaked his curiosity. Gah, she smelled almost good enough to eat! Still, despite the overwhelming surge of excitement that this new girl brought on, he tried to remain polite and mindful- this was Raph's girl. Therefore, she was sadly off limits. Still, that didn't mean he couldn't look! "Yeah!" He chimed in agreement with Don. "Your crib is nice! But, why don't you live in a mansion?" He asked in genuine curiosity. "Isn't that where playboy bunnies live?" He asked, reaching for some nachos.

"Thank you." Lexi replied with a soft grin, just before the youngest turtle chimed in. Her gentle smile faded at the mentioning of her occupation, but she tried to quickly rebound. It was no secret what she did, and it was only a matter of time before the unknowing family caught a glimpse of her on the cover of some magazine. Obviously, Mike was already aware of her small claim to fame. She took it in good stride, despite the small upset it had caused. "Ah. Mansions, that's merely a misconception." She winked, the small grin once again tugging at her lips. Still, it made her a little nervous what Don's reaction would be, knowing what she was, now.

Mikey's spill wasn't a complete shock to Donatello after catching a little of his younger brother's ramblings earlier. Even with that occupation, all that mattered was what was inside. And Don's approval of her was pretty good so far. And Raph seemed really taken by her. So who was he to stand in the way of his brother's happiness? He gave Lexi another warm smile.

*Raphael glared over at Mikey as he mentioned Lexi's occupation.*"You're watchin' a lil to much E new's shit!" *He spat at Mikey even though Donnie didn't react badly to the news he still would have liked him to get to know her better first.*

True to nature, Mike was oblivious of his 'fumble'. He was under the impression that everyone knew of Lexi's occupation. And he would remain oblivious. He blinked at Lexi's and Raph's response. "But, what about those bunnies that live at the playboy mansion?" He mumbled through his mouthful of cheesy goodness.

Lexi was inwardly relieved when no horrible reaction played on the purple-clad turtle's face. Though, inwardly she still held concerns.But she tried to focus on the moment, everything seemed to be going smoothly so far. She managed another grin, and placed her free hand on Raph's, conveying without words that she could handle the questions. At least there was communication. She would worry if they were silent."Yeah, but those are the Californian branch of bunnies." She winked."The ones without lives, that are content being nothing but display pieces for some rich tycoon."

*Raphael was about to react to Mikeys other stupid question but backed off as Lexi placed her hand on his. He lightly squeezed and began to rub the back of her hand with his thumb. With his free hand he grabed some pork rines while keeping a stern gaze on Mikey.*

Don listened on in silence, but not before shooting Mikey another small look of warning. So much for proper ettiquette... He took another sip of his coffee, nearly done with his first cup by now. Getting over his shyness was something he was still working on. He really didn't have much to say yet.

Lexi felt more at ease as Raph began his gentle ministrations against her hand. His touch had always been soothing, magical, almost. She couldn't understand or explain it, but she was grateful for the small mysteries in life. It kept her sane. It seemed Mike was satisfied with that answer- or was either too indulged in his nachos to pop off another question. She was suddenly glad she had bought so much food.Now, her attention shifted to Donatello- the quiet one. Enough about her, she was equally curious about these guys. "So, Donatello?" She began, taking a sip of her soda. "Your brother tells me your quite the computer wiz and inventor." She commented with a warm smile. "That's pretty impressive. I'd really like to see some of your work sometime."She hoped her comments would bring the shy turtle out of his quietness."Have you always been into mechanics?"

And Lexi's words were enough to come out of his shell, so to speak. He smiled brightly and turned his full attention to her, setting his cup down. "As long as I can remember. From a very early age I studied the inner-workings of machines and went from there." He decided to end it there and answered her other question. "Of course I can show you a few things, sometime." Apparently, all it took to break him out of his shyness was to discuss something he really enjoyed.

"Yea ya shoulda seen wha' he did ta our toster." *Raphael snickered.* "Dad was pretty pissed."

"I would definitely like that." Lexi replied with genuine amusement.She was glad to hear him conversing, and he spoke so softly. Definitely a noticeable change from Mike's over enthusiastic boom, and Raph's gruff tone. They were all distinct individuals with different quirks,and it only made her more curious about the illusive Leonardo. "Maybe you can teach me a few things." She winked at him, and snickered at Raph's comment. "Hey, you have to start somewhere, right?" And the mentioning of their 'dad' certainly rose her curiosity. Raph never mentioned him much. "I would really like to meet him, too." She left that open, hoping that someone would elaborate further about their mysterious father. "More coffee?" She asked, noticing Don's empty cup.

Don decided to ignore Raph's stab and continue answering her questions.He glanced down at his cup then back up at her and nodded. *Sure.Thanks." He wasn't sure if he should offer to get himself another cup or if she would find it rude so he would let her do it since she offered. "So what else interests you, Lexi?" Now that they got the ball rolling, he would try to keep up in the conversation. "I'd love to." He was starting to like this girl even more now but would keep things mellow to balance out Mikey's exuberance.

*The light mood seemed to turn heavy as Lexi mentioned meeting their father, in truth he really hoped that she would be able to someday.problem was none of them have heard from him in a long time which had been causing a lot of stress in the Lair. He looked down at the table and just nodded he didn't want to spoil the time with family issues.*

Lexi rose from her chair to refill Don's coffee mug, and slid it across to him as she returned to her seat. "Wow, where to begin.." She replied to his question, giving it silent thought. "I've always been interested in science, the physiology of things, mostly." She took a sip of her drink, becoming aware of the gloom that seemed to have settled over Raph, and even Mike. The orange clad turtle was now chewing in silence, a distant, glossy look in his young gaze. She inwardly frowned at that. Was it something she'd said? "I.. wanted to become a doctor." She continued, remembering what she'd been saying, before those looks of sorrow caught her attention. "..but, as the story always goes. I got mixed up with the wrong crowds. Fell in love with a thug, and gave up on college to be with him." Ah, it was always the guy's fault. "But it's not a total loss. I volunteer at institutions, because even if I lost my way, I still like helping people." She once again spared a glance at Raph. She wanted to know what was wrong, but knew it was probably better to speak with him in private. She didn't want to highlight whatever it was that had upset them. Her attention once again fixated on Don. "How about you? Anything else, besides machines, that tickles your fancy?"

Donatello smiled gently again and accepted the refilled coffee cup."Science in general, some medical studies, engineering..." He could go on and on. And to think, even since he had a knack for the thing, he advanced his skills by reading and trying things out.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:10 pm

Lexi listened with genuine interest. It amazed her that he knew so much, since schooling was certainly out of the question for these guys. Obviously he was self-taught, which showed just how deep his interests in these subjects were. "So, are you like the family doctor, too?"

Mike had been busy indulging himself in the nummy food, listening on to the conversation at hand. He felt his emotions run high as their father was mentioned, but luckily the conversation didn't gravitate in that direction. He listened to them talk about geeky stuff. It seemed Don had this girl's full attention! He started to interrupt, but thought better of it, for now. There were still nachos and pork rinds, therefore.. his mouth was still busy.

Donatello nodded. "Only when I have to be. I'd much rather stick to my scientific roots. And I can't do every procedure out there. But I do know more than my brothers when it comes down to getting the job done,"he answered with a shrug. He may know more than his brothers, but getting the equipment was another matter entirely. But he certainly did what he could...

*The subject of science and medical engineering didn't apeal to him at all and he found himself just munching away at the pork rines. He then remembered the ordered pizza and backed off saving room for that.*"Whens the pizza gettin' 'ere babe?"

"Your brother's are lucky to have you." Lexi replied with a soft smile. She had seriously forgotten about the pizza until Raph spoke up. She quirked a brow, eyeing her the clock that hung above the stove. "Hmm.. he should've been here, like 10 minutes ago.." And as if one cue, the door bell echoed throughout the house. Lexi was quick on her feet. "I'll be back." With that, she disappeared toward the main room to answer the front door. Unfortunately for her, the pizza boy recognized her, but she was willing to oblige to his pleas for an autograph. "I thought models only ate tofu." The teenager questioned, referring to the four boxes of multi-topping pizzas. "Myth." She knew a thousand other questions would follow, but she finally averted his gawking by politely edging the door shut, then dead bolted it locked. Minutes later, she returned to the kitchen. "Sorry about that," She placed the boxes in the center of the table. "I hope you guys like a lot of toppings." She resumed her spot beside Raph, and snagged a slice for herself. "Dig in, guys!"

"Ooooh, pizza!" Hey, no-one would have to tell Mike twice! He quickly dug in, snagging two pieces from the top box. He flashed Lexi a huge smile as he took a huge bite. "Mmmm... this is...awesome! Thank you!" He managed to mumble, through his mouthful of cheesy goodness.

The first time he said anything, it had no effect on Mike. This time,Don didn't even try to correct his little brother on his manners. He reached over and took a slice for himself. The first bite was delicious! It had been the first time in a long time when he actually had a pizza slice fresh from the box. He had been so busy lately that usually he skipped out on dinner and got something later on one of his breaks. Normally, if he did have pizza, he would warm it up in the microwave. "This is so good. Thanks, Lexi," he said, smiling.

*Raphael grabbed a slice of pizza from the center of the table and began eating it in big bites. He didn't realize how hungry he was and the pock rines did little to help his appetite.*

"Your welcome." Lexi replied, with a small wink. This was nice. She couldn't remember the last time she'd actually hung out with anyone like this. It reminded her of the gang she used to run with, though the setting was different, and the group of boy much more polite. Well, with the exception of Mike. But she didn't find the behavior offensive. She swallowed her mouth full, and shifted her gaze to the orange clad turtle. "So, Michelangelo," She addressed him, hoping he wouldn't feel obligated to answer with his mouth full. "..you're into comics, huh?"

Mike's eyes shifted in her direction, a huge grin spreading across his sauce-covered lips. Oooh, she wanted to talk comics! And of course, he didn't mind answering with his mouth full! "Yeah!" He replied enthusiastically. "You should see my collection.. I have just about everything!" He blinked. "Well, I still haven't been able to get my hands on Justice Force, issue #49.. that's like the rarest of the rare!" He swallowed his mouthful, and quickly took another, big bite. "So, you like comics?" He asked, hopeful. "Who's your favorite comic book hero?"

Lexi couldn't help but grin at his enthusiasm, but felt a bit out of her element when he rambled on about comics, then asked if she liked them as well. "Eh.." But before she could answer, he popped off another question, one that would be more easily answered. "I think Rorschach is pretty awesome." She winked. "You have to admire his rawness, and the depth of his character." She glanced at Raph as she said this, and gently squeezed his hand. Raph had always reminded her of the famed Rorschach, in more ways than one. "And Wolverine isn't too bad, either."

Wow, she actually liked comics! Sweet! "Mmhmm.. Rorschach is rad, but his mask always makes me a little dizzy." He snagged another slice of pizza, and took a big bite. "And Wolverine is so yesterday! The Nightcrawler is probably one of the bestest!" He winked. "Gotta love them three-fingered mutants!"

Lexi grinned at the three-fingered mutant comment. "Yeah, but the Nightwatcher is even better." She said, and flashed Raph a flirtatious wink.

*Raphael squeezed Lexi's hand back as he finshed his first piece of pizza and gave her a grin. But hearing Mikeys mutant comment made him roll his eyes and thought it was a silly topic, like any of those fake mutants knew what it was like to be a considered a freak.* " I think X-Men's jus' a bunch of bull shit." *He quietly commented as he grabbed another slice of pizza, Lexi's wink hadn't gone unnoticed and he flashed her back a small smile.*
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:26 pm

Mike shot his brother a look of total disbelief. "Dude! X-Men are sooo not full of shit!" He blinked, realizing his poor choice of words, even thought it was the exact wording his brother had used. BUT. That was no way to talk in front of a lady! "I mean, they're not!" He reached for another slice of pizza, taking a huge bite and mumbled through his mouthful. "I mean, seriously! How can you say that.. mutants are supposed to stick together!"

When the attention was diverted away from Donatello, he was somewhat relieved.The last thing he wanted to do was be too overbearing. At least he had gotten over his shyness. He listened as his younger brother rattled on about comic book heroes, mentally rolling his eyes. Mikey was certainly in his element and wanted the whole world to know. Talk about overbearing... Don still kept that watchful eye on Mike. So far, he hadn't needed to step in, but he was prepared to. He glanced over at Raph to judge his reaction to Mikey's ramblings.

"Easy, they ain't real mutants!" *He said taking another bit of his pizza as he leaned back in his chair.*"Ya know better then me that kinda shit doesn't happen." *He didn't feel the need to censor his language in front of Lexi shes said a number of curse words before. It just happened to be his natural way of specking sometimes.*

"Says you!" Mike snorted at his brother. "How do you know, they could be for really real!" He swallowed his mouthful, and took another massive bite of his slice of pizza. "Who says they're not in hiding? I mean, look at us! It could TOTALLY happen!"The young turtle paused long enough to take a swig of his soda. "You watch, I'm gonna prove you wrong someday.I'm gonna marry Jean Grey!" He flexed his muscles. "Cyclops ain't got nothing on this!"

And this wasn't going well. Raph should be mindful of his language in the presence of a lady. Except Mikey wasn't helping matters, either. Now was the time to step in. "Guys, can't we just agree to disagree? This isn't going anywhere," Don said wearily. All this bickering was beginning to give him a headache. Although he was used to these little spats between brothers, it wasn't appropriate in front of Lexi.

Lexi listened on in silent amusement, softly chuckling at the brotherly conversation.This reminded her of the good old days when she hung out with the boys.Except this was more light hearted than the conversations that usually took place between the thugs she used to hang with. Still, she was enjoying herself and the company of her newest acquaintances. Poor Don,though. It seemed he was feeling uneasy on his brother's behalf. Lexi glanced over at the purple-clad turtle, flashing him a small wink as she took another sip of her soda.

*Raphael shook his head, Mikey odviously wasn't taking this seriously so why should he. He ignored Dons pleas and kept his focus on Mikey.*"Ya know she'd be all over that Wolverine guy as soon as Cyclops kicked the bucket. She might make ya a nice gal pal though, ya know help her find clothes an' matchin' purses."

That prospect certainly earned a dreamy grin, and he dropped the argument as he envisioned that... though clothes shopping had always seemed a little boring to him. He grabbed another slice of pizza, hisfourth by now, and glanced over at Don. "So, Donnie... Phoenix orMystique?"

Lexi was familiar with some of the characters, but never being one for comics, most of it was lost on her. She edged closer to Raph, flashing him a small grin as she rested her hand against his thigh. Wolverine,Cyclops- none of them had anything on her mutant.

*He placed a hand over hers under the table as her hand rested on his thigh. He grinned to himself as he listened to his brothers talk, truth was that in Raphaels reality he wouldn't be with a hot model like Lexi and knew that he was extremly lucky to have found her. *

Don looked over at Lexi and gave her a small smile and picked up his mug again, taking a few sips while his brothers continued their discussion. When Mike addressed him with that question he looked at him strangely. "What? I have no idea what you're talking about, Mike." Nor did he really care. He had much more important things to worry about than fictional characters.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:12 am

Mike shot Don a look of total disbelief. "What? Yes you do! Admit it!" ..okay, so maybe not. But maybe it was time to try embarrassing his brother. "Oh, my bad. Hentai is more your style.." He razzed.

It was a good thing that Don wasn't drinking right after his youngest brother's last remark. Otherwise the entire table would have ended up with a coffee shower. Instead, his eyes widened in shock then narrowed in anger. "Mikey..." he warned, but a small blush did come to his cheeks. Unfortunately the poor turtle had no way to hide it. Whatever Mikey was planning was working--and Don was powerless to stop it. But it was still worth a try. "Mikey," he said, his voice deceptively calm. "A word with you...in private?"

Seeing the poor purple-clad turtle's obvious embarrassment, Lexi decided to try and quickly alleviate some of the mutant's discomfort. She flashed Don a wink as she took a sip of her drink. "There's nothing wrong with Hentai." She commented casually, though from Raph's description of the shy brother, she certainly didn't peg him as one to indulge in pornographic animation.

"Wha's Hentai?" *Raphael asked a little confused but he could tell by Don's reaction that it was something he didn't want to talk about.* "Ya know talkin' ta him will get 'cha nowhere Don. *He said flatly.*

Mike certainly wasn't expecting that response from Raph's girl. "Er.. I like Hentai, too!" He admitted, almost eagerly. Normally, he would deny it. But Lexi seemed down with it! But the big stupid grin soon eased from his features as he heard Don's request. Oh oh. "Um... okay.."

Don refrained from rolling is eyes at Raph. Mikey was getting too much into HIS personal information. If Lexi asked him anything, sure he would answer her. But for Mikey to bring something like THAT to the table - directed at someone other than himself - that was crossing the line! Still he nodded to Lexi and gave her a small smile before bringing his full attention towards his little brother again. He had to admit, he was a bit shocked Mike decided to go with him for this talk. It was just that he was fed up with Mike's misbehavior. He set his half-empty cup down on the table and rose from the chair. "Excuse us for a moment, Lexi," he said politely and shot Mike a look that said 'come on, or else...'

Lexi was briefly concerned over whatever would come of the two youngest turtle's private 'talk', but she was sure that Don knew what he was doing. She gave a nod in Don's direction, then gently squeezed Raph's thigh, leaning closer to reply to his inquiry. Though, she wasn't totally buying his 'innocence'. "Sexually explicit manga, art or animation." She replied quietly, and flashed a small wink. "Some of it's pretty tacky, but there are the exceptions that are actually pretty erotic."

Mike briefly considered refusing his brother's request, but it was too late now. Now with the spotlight off of him, he wondered if he had stepped over the line? It was possible, and should have been evident by the fact that his brother was calling a private talk with him. He reluctantly pushed himself up from the table, snagging another slice of pizza in his wake. His sheepish gaze shifted toward Donnie, an invitation for him to lead the way.

*Raphael quirked a brow at that .* "Cartoon porn ya gotta be shitin' meh. Who'd watch that over da real thing?" *He grinned as she squeezed his thigh and returned it with pressing her hand harder against it.*

Don led the way back into the living room and stood there with his arms folded, waiting for Mikey.

Lexi flashed him a devious grin at his exclamation, leaning closer. It seemed they were alone for the moment, and she took the time to show him a little more intimate affection, nuzzling and gently kissing his cheek. "Yeah, I agree. Nothing beats the real thing." Her seductive whisper brushed along his cool skin, her warmth contrasting with his reptilian texture. Her finger lightly trailed the inner regions of his thigh, a casual teasing that would be short lived. They had guests, after all.

Mike reluctantly followed, almost wishing he could quickly turn this into a game of hide and seek. But he was almost certain that his brother wouldn't close his eyes long enough for him to disappear. His careful gaze slowly met his brother's, innocent, but holding a degree of apology. "Um.. did I do something?"

Don's gaze softened immediately after seeing Mikey's expression. He really wished Mikey didn't hold that sort of power over all of them with just looks. He sighed heavily. "Not something really wrong, Mike. Just maybe a LITTLE over the top. Don't you think you could put a the lid on your antics just a smidge? That's all I'm asking." All the anger had gone out of him with Mikey's look, so now he was back to just asking Mike to do (or not to do) things, rather than ordering him as Don had originally intended. "Also...can you leave my personal preferences out of this? If Lexi has any questions for me, I will answer them. Got it?"

*He craved for more but knew better then to get to close with his brothers around, but still a little affection wouldn't hurt. As she leaned closer he felt her warm skin and pressed his lips against her cheek, just wanting a taste.*

And that look had prevailed again! Darwin had it all wrong, Mike thought. It wasn't necessarily the survival of the fittest, but survival of the cutest was a strong logic. At least his brother didn't seem mad, which was a huge relief. Still, he felt a little bad for going overboard, but sometimes.. often times.. he got too carried away. "Sure, bro. Sorry! I won't talk about your hentai preference again." He winked teasingly. Though, he meant it. He would try not embarrassing his brother any further on any account. Try being the key word here. Mike was just... Mike.

Lexi allowed her fingers to wander dangerously close to the forbidden regions, but reluctantly rerouted her path, venturing lover down his inner thigh. She pressed another kiss against his cheek, savoring the cool feel beneath her warm lips. "So, I take it that whatever is happening between your two younger brothers is normal?"

Don just groaned and rolled his eyes. He wanted to believe him, but he did know how Mike was. Oh well, he said his piece so now they would have to see just how sincere Mikey was. Only time would tell... He nodded to him. "Thanks." He was half-tempted to give Mike a small noogie as a reminder that he was watching...carefully. But then he remembered that wasn't proper etiquette for this occasion and bypassed it. Instead, he did the ever-popular 'I'm watching you' signal with his hand, giving Mike a stern look. Then he headed back to the kitchen.

*He took a deep breath as she wandered closer to his sensitive area, he was to wrapped up in her affections to answer her question. Instead Don suddenly appeared back in the kitchen which caused Raph to stop what he was about to do to tease her back. He mentally sighed and looked over at his brother but stayed close to Lexi.* "Did Mikey listen..?" *He half asked assuming that whatever they had discussed wouldn't hold.*

Don took his place back at the table and sat down again, picking up his mug. He wasn't oblivious and had a fair idea of what Lexi and Raph were doing, but he wouldn't say anything. He shrugged at Raph's question. "He did listen, but I can't say for sure he'll follow through..." He took a sip of his coffee.

Mike just gave a wink in reply, conveying that he would do his very best, and TRY to be on his best behavior. It was always fun to see his brother blush, but he had gone over the top this time. He followed Don back into the kitchen, once again taking his place at the table. He'd caught a glance of what Raph and Lexi were doing, and couldn't suppress a tiny, knowing grin. Still, he didn't highlight the moment, just yet, mainly because his mouth was once again full of pizza.

Lexi quickly composed herself as the other two returned to the kitchen, though she was a little slow in her reaction. She greeted the two with a grin, but wouldn't punctuate their absence, since she was almost certain that they'd had a discussion about the youngest turtle's behavior. "So, do you boys have Christmas plans?" She asked casually enough, hoping that if they did, it wouldn't demand all of their time. It would be nice to have some company for the holidays. She briefly recalled her last Christmas, spent with Ezekiel and Gabe, and her ex-flame's goofy fiancee. Times had certainly changed.

*Raphael agreed with Don and his attention was then in Mikey's direction as he entered the kitchen he was being quiet which was a nice change perhaps Donnie got through to him after all. He sat forward in his seat again as Lexi mentioned Christmas which was something that hadn't even crossed his mind yet. they still had Halloween and Thanksgiving to go through.* "Eh, we eat an' exchange gifts wit' Casey an' April an' thats a'bout it. " *He shrugged odviously not getting the hint that she needed an invite.*
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:37 am

Oh, Christmas! That certainly caught Mike's interest. He swallowed his mouthful, and flashed a huge grin. "You could come down to the lair!" He invited quickly, not bothering to consider his brothers opinion. But why would Raph object, it was HIS girlfriend, after all. And Don seemed down with her. Of course, Leo would most likely be cautious.

Don looked at Mikey and nodded. "Of course you can come," he said, and gave Lexi a warm smile. He hadn't sensed anything off about this girl and if Raph was still with Lexi that long, then she should be worthy to come for the celebration.

*Raphael nodded in agreement and was glad his brothers seemed to like her so much so soon.*

Lexi gave a small nod in reply to Raph's reply, not wanting to impose on anything that was tradition. It seemed they already had plans, and she felt a little put off by that. But soon her attention was pulled toward Mike and Don, and she flashed a small grin at their invite. She was almost certain that it would be forbidden, since she had yet to get the approval of the head family members. And again, it danced along the lines of imposing. "Thanks," She replied with sincerely. "I was going to attempt to do something Christmasy here, if you guys wanted to drop by... after you spend time with your friends.."

"Casey an' Ape wouldn't mind ya comin'." *He said eagerly.*

Don nodded. "Raph's right. Christmas is the time to spend with family and friends. We'd love if you came to our little celebration."

Lexi's grin broadened. "What about your older brother? Would he mind? I wouldn't want to intrude.."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:34 am

"Aw, he won't mind!" Mike was quick to answer, flashing a glance at his two brothers. "Right guys?"

Raphael rubbed the back of his neck knowing full well that Leo would have a problem with this. Though he believed he shouldn't Raph knew her well enough why should it matter!* "He'll be fine."* Raph said sounding a little annoyed.*

Don flashed a glance at Raph. He wasn't so sure about Leo being so accepting. But of course, he hadn't met her either. The purple-masked turtle looked back at his little brother, forcing a grin. "Sure Mike. I'm sure he'll be fine with it." He really didn't want to lie, but he didn't want to crush Mikey's hopes either. That side won out. He just hoped that Leo gave the okay as well...

The fact that Raph was rubbing the back of his neck had not gone unnoticed. She had been around him long enough to read subtle signs, since she had always been attuned to people's body language. Still, she tried to mask the uncertainty, not wanting to dampen the mood. Christmas was still months away, after all. Maybe she would have a chance to meet the elusive Leo before then. She smiled at the three, genuinely grateful for their thoughtfulness. "Maybe we can throw a small after-party here, too." She added thoughtfully. Just in case the other plans fell through, she would have a fall back. "I'm planning on inviting someone, that I want you guys to meet. If that's okay." She glanced at each of them, her gaze falling on Raph. The red-clad turtle would know who she was talking about. He'd already met the person, but she wasn't sure how he would feel about a repeat.

Raphael grunted in reponse to that and knew exactly who she was talking about, there first meeting hadn't gone over well. The guy was a bum and he didn't fully understand why she was still so attached to him and thought she would be better off without the guy but he held off on protesting. He would grin and bare it if he had to but would not force his brothers to do so.

"Oh, two parties?" Mike beamed excitedly. "Yeah, I'm definitely down with that!" It took him a moment to realize that she had mentioned inviting someone else. He wasn't the least bit concerned about it. It seemed Raph wasn't protesting, and he felt that Lexi wouldn't expose them to someone that would put their lives in danger. Besides, meeting new people was fun! "Who is it?" He asked, curiously. "Please tell me you have a sister!"

Don rolled his eyes at Mike's remark. Another party sounded okay to him. Even though he wasn't into parties all that much. But during the holidays, he'd make the exception. But there was the matter of who this person was that she wanted to introduce them to. That made Don a little uneasy. "Sure," he replied, nodding with a smile. This time the smile was more real despite his discomfort.

Lexi had caught Raph's grunt. She gave his hand a small squeeze, deciding that she would talk with him in private later. Mike's enthusiasm won out for now. His last comment certainly earned a grin. "No, no sister I'm afraid. Even if I did, my family doesn't concern themselves with keeping in touch." She sighed, and shrugged it off. "He's an old friend of mine. The closest thing I have to family, really. And I know him well enough to know he'll be celebrating the holidays alone if I don't drag him here." It seemed both Mike and Don approved. Now, she was hoping for something a little more solid than a grunt from Raph.

He squeezed her hand back and looked over at her as she gave what he thought was a 'very' brief explanation of Gabe. He then looked away and payed more attention to his soda on the table. He drank the rest of it but now really wanted a beer.*"Beer in the fridge babe?"*He asked it wasn't as if it was a secret that he drank and didn't think it would cause a problem with his brothers.*

Even though Don didn't approve of his brother's drinking habits, as long as Raph didn't go overboard, a beer every once in a while was fine. Don preferred to stick with his coffee most of the time.

Mike blinked at his brother's request. Then glanced between Raph, and Lexi. "Can I have one, too?" Yeah, probably not the best idea, but hey! If Raph could drink, why couldn't he?

"Yeah, in the back." Lexi replied to Raph's inquiry. She glanced at Mike, hearing his request. Obviously, she had no idea of knowing the guy was a lightweight, and it probably wasn't such a good idea. "Sure." She smiled in reply, and glanced at Don. "Would you like one, too?"

Don frowned deeply at that. True, Raph was allowed to drink in moderation, but Mikey was still a minor. Well, technically Raph was too according to human law, but that never stopped him. But Mikey--his baby brother--drinking? That didn't sit well with him at all. With a heavy sigh he shook his head. "No Mikey. You better not. You're still too young." He hated to be the bad guy, especially after Mike agreed to tone it down. But this was pushing the limit. And Leo would have his shell--or rather BOTH of their shells--if Don let Mike get away with this. Then he looked at Lexi and shook his head. "No thanks," he declined politely. "I'm just fine with coffee."

He got up and went to the fridge and grabed two beers out of the back. He grined as he tossed one to Mikey but then heard Donnie's protest, he rolled his eyes at his over cautious brother and sat down as he popped his open taking a big swig, it tasted good.*"Chill out Don, one ain't gonna kill 'em."* He then glanced over at Mikey.* "Only one yer' gettin'. " *He said in a stren but unsincere tone, knowing full well Mikey couldn't hold his liqour.

Hearing Don's disapproval, Mike gave him his best pleading puppy dog eyes. "Just.. one?" He pleaded, but it seemed that Raph was siding with him, and had tossed him the forbidden beverage. He seriously didn't want to upset Don, but this was one of those rare opportunities that he needed to be a part of. "Just one, Don. I promise!" He assured, as he quickly popped the tab, and took a huge swig. His eyes grew wide as the bitter tasting liquid coursed down his throat. On reflex, he quickly spewed it out, wiping his mouth with the back of his arm. "OMG.. ew. That tastes like horse pee!" He blinked. "Not that I know what horse pee tastes like.. but I'm guessing that's pretty close.."
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:36 pm

*Raphael raised his hand infront of his face to block the beer Mikey spit all over the place. It didn't help much though, he wiped his arm with his other hand and flicked it in disguest.* "Wha' the hell is wrong ya?! Damn!"

Don was even more displeased that Raph handed his little brother one, AFTER he said no. Oh well, it was too late now because Mike was taking his first sip...which he spit out right away. Big surprise there... Don rolled his eyes and was about ready to say 'I told you so' when Raph spoke up. Luckily Mike's shower didn't reach him.

Luckily Lexi had also been spared of the beer shower. The reaction was priceless. She couldn't help chuckling, and gave a sympathetic glance in Raph's direction, offering him a hand towel that had been hanging draped over the chair's back. "Yeah, it's probably too bitter for a rookie." She winked. "Maybe you should start off small. Something fruity, like a margarita." And she would be certain to buy the stuff to make said drink, if and when the guys dropped in again. Though, she did have mixed emotions, seeing how Donatello was trying to be the responsible one, and keep his little brother in line. She certainly didn't want to derail anything the guy had set on track.

Mike grinned sheepishly at Raph, and slowly slid the remainder of his beer over to his brother. "Here.. you can sooo have that!" He offered, and turned his attention to Lexi as she mentioned something fruity."Ooooh, that sounds yummy!" His attention turned to Don. "You'd be willing to try one of those, wouldn't you? Maybe if it was made with coffee instead of fruit.." And then an idea hit him. He knew the perfect way to get his dear ol brother plastered! He couldn't help grinning to himself.

Don couldn't help but chuckle at that. "Maybe, although with coffee doesn't sound too appetizing," he stated, shaking his head. Sure, he'd be willing to try something like that...for a special occasion. He smiled at Lexi. The girl was trying so hard to be impressive and she was winning, seemingly, all of them over. Now if Leo would approve...

*He took the towel from Lexi and began to wipe off the beer. He glared at Mikey as he offered the rest of his beer and muttered something under his breath. He then took a drink of his own beer as he listened to Lexi drink sugestions.*"Yea we could get some wine coolers fer' Michelle." * He smirked.*

Mike grinned in approval of his brother's suggestion, but blinked as he realized that Raph was poking fun at him. "Hey.. well at least it's probably waaaay more flavorable than that stuff!" He wrinkled his snout, gesturing toward the can of brew.

Lexi could almost hear the mischievous wheels turning inside Mike's head. She spared a quick glance at the youngest's intended 'victim', and gently smiled at Raph's teasing. She playfully pinched his arm. "There's nothing wrong with feminine booze, you know."

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:42 pm

He grinned at Lexi and playfully swatted her hand away as she pinched him.* "Pfft.. bet he'd still get wasted after two." *He commented to Lexi but was no doubt in earshot of his younger brother.*

Don decided to just stay quiet on the subject. The whole conversation about alcoholic beverages was of no interest to him. But he would still stay vigilant in case things turned ugly between his brothers. He sipped his coffee while he listened.

"Dude, you're totally on!" Mike challenged that bet. He winked at Lexi, flashing her a huge, lopsided grin. "So,maybe we should throw a party soon, so I can show ol' Waphie that I'm not a light weight!" Even though he totally was!

Lexi returned the smile and flashed a wink back at him. "A party sounds fun." She replied, and spared Raph a glance, wondering if it was a good idea to encourage the type of behavior that the two brothers would no doubt be engaging in. 'drink off's' never ended well with her past crowd of thugs. Could it be any different with turtles? "Maybe sometime this week?" She asked hopefully, anxious to see them again. Anxious for company. "Though, I don't think drinking yourself into a stupor to prove your masculinity is such a good idea."

Raphael liked the idea and wouldn't pass a chance of seeing Mikey drunk, it could be fun.* "Anytime this week works." *He said with a mischievous look, this was gonna be way to easy.* "Wha' do I get when ya lose?"

Don groaned inwardly and rolled his eyes. This was not sounding like a good idea to him. But maybe this would be the only way for Mikey to learn. Even if it was the hard way. And why not? It seemed like Mike ignored all his other warnings on the subject. He sat his mug down gently and sat up straighter. This was going to be a long night.

"Sweet! How about tomorrow night?" Mike asked hopefully, then flashed a glance at Raph. "Hmm.. if I lose. I'll do your chores for a week!" And then he'd surely pretend to be sick. "What do I get when I win? Because victory is SO mine!"

Lexi gave a nod in response to mike's suggestion. That seemed like a perfect time, and would give her something to look forward to. As Raph and Mike placed their bets and discussed 'payments', Lexi's attention shifted toward Donatello. "Anything in particular you'd prefer tomorrow night, Donnie?" She used the nickname, hoping it would be appropriate. "Since I highly doubt the drinking game is your style." She winked.

Donatello looked over at Lexi and gave her a sly grin. "Nothing at all. Actually watching my brothers getting drunk sounds somewhat fun," he told her. But what he didn't say was how much he wanted to see how well Mike learns his lesson about drinking to excess. "And no, I'm not. I'll just be a spectator that night." It may be a bit immature on his part, but he was tired of being blown off. It's payback time! Only he wouldn't be the one to do it. And no matter what the outcome was (though he seriously thought Raph would win anyway), it would be nice to see his little brother put in his place. To learn his limits...

Raphael thought about it for a minute though he couldn't think of anything other then chores to bet, but then again he was a sure win so he could bet something big but what did he have that Mikey wanted.* "Yer' bettin' chores heh, how's 'bout I let ya partner up wit' the Nightwatcher fer' a' night?"

Mike's eyes lit up at that. "Dude! You're on!" He smiled, raising his soda to do a toast with his brother. "Here's to Nightwatcher and Turtle Titan team up!"

Lexi smiled at Don. It would be fun indeed. Of course, his logic behind the amusement was certainly earned. Some had to learn the hard way, and apparently Mike was one of them. She gave Don a confused look as Mike announced the toast, and whispered so only the purple-clad turtle could hear. "Urm, perhaps I've been living under a rock, but who is 'Turtle Titan?'"

Don, just as softly, replied, "Mikey...as a supposed superhero." He rolled his eyes. Of course Don hadn't been keeping track of Turtle Titan's nightly activities so he didn't really know how helpful his brother had been under that silly disguise.

Raphael raised his beer to meet with Mikeys soda.* " 'ere's ta no chores fer' a' week!" *He obviously wasn't going to let Mikey win this little bet.

"I'm SO going to win, so don't ditch your toilet brush just yet, bro. It's going to be scrub a dub time for Nightwatcher!" Mike teased, and took a nice long swig of his soda. Inwardly, he was a little nervous. Raph was a seasoned drinker. But this was a bet he was determined to win!

"Ah." Lexi gave Don an amused look, still listening to Raph and Mike go at it. "So, do you have a super-hero alter-ego, too?" She asked Don curiously.

"Not me. I prefer to just stick to what I know and not try to be anyone else," Don answered with a shrug.

"Wha'ever I wouldn't be pickin' out matchin' logo's yet if I were ya." *He said as he took a big swig of his beer, he couldn't believe that Mikey thought he actually had a chance to win.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:39 am