The Master Returns

Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: The Master Returns

Post by Leonardo on Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:39 am

Neither did Leo like the idea of having to go home and put their trust to these two men who they didn't even know if they could trust.

Leo listened as Raph spatted at the men, agreeing even though he himself would had put it in other words, but he agreed with Raph. Just as his hotheaded brother said, three days in the hands of the Shredder was way too long. He felt slightly annoyed hearing Laz's comment about Raph being with Lexi; Leo was not up for hearing anything about this girl right now, if these two were going to help they had to put their full focus on the current matter. Hearing the man's comment only rubbed in Leo's face that he had lost control of this family with dreadful results -Mike was in danger.

The blue clad turtle stood his place, watching as Remey told them to go home and wait. Even if his full focus was on Remey he could feel his brothers' eyes on him, waiting for him to speak and hear his opinion.

"Yes. You're risking a lot"

Leo firmly stated to what Remey told them. "And that's exactly why we aren't much for returning home and putting our brother's life in your hands."

He took a step forward, eyeing both of the men. There was no way he would let them take the lead -if they wanted to help, so be it, but nothing more than help. Hearing Laz' last comment that they better be ready when they called for them earned him a stern look from the blue clad-leader; the comment was out-rageous and Leo had to tell these two that they weren't the onces to decide anything what he and his family would do. Yes, they two knew their way around in the tower and having them on there side would be a benefit, but Leo and his brothers weren't born yesterday. They had faced the Shredder before.

"We appreciate all information we can get from you and we are willing to listen, but you do not have the trust from me who'll give you the authority to ask us to stand back" Leo firmly told the two, his features showing that he didn't appreciate the men's way of bossing him and his brothers around, though still calm. "You're only helping. We're the onces to make the decisions here."

With that, Leo turned to leave. They didn't have more to say each other.

"We'll be the onces to contact you."

at this, Leo's gaze drifted to Don. Quietly telling his brother that he had to deal with the phone number that probably all Foot Ninjas had to Cowabunga Carl by now, it could be traced. Since Don already had Remey's number he figured that Don would be able to contact these two anonymous.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:00 am

Lazarus also got up. His dogs had been sitting quietly by the door and now they too stood up. With their master close by they moved a little closer to the turtles and sniffed at them. Finding nothing interesting about the turtles they soon went back to Laz.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Rem." He nodded at the turtles and headed out the house. After getting him and his dogs back in the van he drove off.

____

Remey looked over at the turtles once lazarus was gone. He sighed deeply. "I need to get some sleep. You all should do that same. I need someones number so that I can call you when I find out something."
    Xavier
    Foot Elite OC
    Foot Elite OC

Male
    Number of posts : 73
    Registration date : 2010-03-25

Post by Xavier on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:33 am

Kira wrote:

This man was beyond everything in this world, she simply couldn't get enough of him. As his lips trailed down her neck and his strong hands gripping and pulling her closer Kira let out a soft gasp. Her hands travelled down his muscular arms, sliding beneath his shirt. The cold fingers of hers gently touching his warm skin.

At his words, she met his gaze; her eyes telling him the same thing. Xav had never left her dreams, he had always been there. But now he was here, his lips again pressed against hers.

Kira was too aroused and eagered to notice that something was bothering him at first. But eventually his now cooled gestures slowly was realized by her... Kira bit her lower lip at that realization, giving him a questioning look before gently nibbling his neck.

"What's wrong babe?" she breathed into his ear, still with her hands beneath his shirt.

God, she felt so good. Her touches, and her bare hands against his warm skin was making it nearly impossible to think. He wanted her, but knew if he pursued this any further, it could have dire consequences. He gently lowered her down, allowing her to stand on her feet. His forehead rested against hers as he tried to steady his racing heart. His callused fingers caressed her cheeks as his eyes slowly opened.

"Exhausted. It's been a long trip." He replied in between a gentle kiss. It wasn't a complete lie. Xav was still exhausted from his long trip, and recovering from near fatal wounds. His shirt concealed most of his fresh, but healing gunshot wounds, so Kira probably wasn't aware of his state, unless her fingers had ran along the healing scars. But his slightly paled color probably hinted at his state, even if he kept up a strong front. But none of this was his reasoning for being reluctant to be with her. He feared physically hurting her.
    Rosalie
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2010-05-10

Post by Rosalie on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:23 am

Denaih wrote:

Den returned her little grin and again looked away to not cause the girl any uncomfort with his apperance, his presence and the fact that he was a male. But soon to his surprise he found Rose slowly leaning towards him, slowly closing in on him...

The ninja blinked at this, looking down a little confused at her as she carefully let her head rest against his shoulder. But immediantely his gaze soften, realising that she was seaking for comfort and warmth. That was a good sign. Many in her position would isolate themselves, wanting no physical contact what so ever. It was a good sign that Rose wanted physical comfort from another human being, it would make her heal faster.

Slowly and gingerly he wrapped his arm around her shoulders, letting her have some of his warmth. Den quietly listened the girls continued their low conversation, and before he knew it they were already there at the hospital. Den looked out, relieved that it weren't the hospital where he worked -showing up with this borken nose would had been nothing but embarrassing.

He carefully unwrapped his arm around Rose and helped her out of the car, casting a glance at Ju-Lan hearing her comment. Her words was somehow amusing to him in the severe situation he was in himself. He didn't know if two members of the Foot Clan was a good company for the poor girl to hang around with, she needed normal people. Not like him that was a monster himself.

And soon, they were at the hospital. Rose felt her stomach churn, knowing that she would be forced to tell the doctors what had happened. Then, the police would be called and she would have to recount the events all over again.

She tried desperately to control the tears as she stepped out of the car, keeping the blanket wrapped tightly around her bruised and naked form. She walked closely between the two, finding the simple task of standing nearly impossible. Her feet seemed to become heavier as they neared the hospital's electric sliding doors. She hesitated, unsure if she could force herself to do this...
    Ju-Lan
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Female
    Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2010-05-14

Post by Ju-Lan on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:31 am

Ju-Lan walked with them, her arm wrapped around Rose's shoulder helping to steady her. As they got closer to the hospital's doors she felt Rose's hesitation. She rubbed the girls back.

"Come on. Lets get you checked out then we can go home."

She didn't even think about the cops and all. Ju-Lan had never been in this position, nor did she know any woman that actually reported rape to the authorities and assumed that it would be the same for Rose.

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Lexi wrote:
    "He mentioned that he'd known you for a while, but didn't mention how long you two have been friends." She replied back to Casey, her eyes once again drifting down to Jigs, who was slowly falling asleep. She wished that she could do the same, but despite her fatigue, she knew it would be an impossible feat. Besides, she wanted to get to know this guy a little better.

She shifted her gaze, hearing him mention the tattoo. The memory earned a little smile. "Yeah. Well, Nightwatcher, actually." She winked at him. "I've always been such a fan of him. Never thought he would actually come to my rescue, though."

Obviously Raph had told Casey about the tattoo. Now, she was curious. "What else has he told you about me?"

Casey kept his eyes on the road while turning at an intersection. He had always wondered how Raphael started a relationship with her so easily but now it made sense. She was a big fan of the Nightwatcher and it seemed a little funny to him. He had been a vigilante lounger then Raphael but never had any super model fans 'lucky bastard..' he thought silently.

The question she asked him was a loaded one, Raphael had told him a lot about her. "Well.." He began. "Eh's told meh the usual stuff like yer' hot an' have a' nice rac.." He caught himself. " ..tennis rackets." That wasn't the smoothest recovery he had ever had and he thought for a moment before continuing.

"Ya know eh's crazy a'bout ya an' worries ta much cuz of yer' job an' shit." They would be at his apartment any minute now.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:55 pm

Lexi quirked a brow at that, hearing his slip, and sloppy recovery. A tiny grin hinted at the corner of her lips, finding it rather amusing. "Nice tennis rackets, huh? I never knew he had a fetish for those." She winked. "Besides, I hate tennis." She decided to let the little slip-up go. It wasn't a big deal. Guys would be guys. Surely they had had a little guy talk, and she wondered if Raph had bragged about getting laid.

"Yeah, he does worry too much." She agreed, leaning against her window. "But at least that shows he cares." She managed another faint smile as her hand continued stroking the sleeping pit bull. Her gaze once again shifted to Casey. "Is that all he's said?"

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male

Post by Casey Jones on Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:26 pm

Casey was glad she let it go, though not without a little teasing. She seemed like an okay gal to him and started to see why Raphael liked her so much. Casey continued driving with his apartment now in view and thought it was funny that she was asking the same question again. Though he wasn't quite sure what it was she wanted to hear.

"Eh's told meh a' some other thin's I guess.." He said as he pulled into the apartment complexes parking lot. He then pulled into an empty space and put the truck in park before grinning over at her. "Wha' is it yer' dieing ta know?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:43 pm

Lexi was too distracted to notice that they had finally arrived at Casey's shabby apartment complex. Her focus was still on the man. "Some other things, huh.." She said, shrugging her shoulders at his question. "Did he brag?"

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male

Post by Casey Jones on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:18 pm

Casey had a pretty good idea about what it was she was talking about but was unsure about how to answer. He felt he was treading in dangerous territory here. "Well ya know maybe a lil' bit. But this is comin' from a' guy who thought eh was ta uhh..different ta get laid if ya know wha' I mean." He said quickly while he opened his door and climbed out of his truck.

"Wait 'ere I jus' gotta grab a' few thin's then we can head over ta the farm house." He said as he locked the door and shut it. "I'll be right back promise." He said as he took a few steps backward and turned to walk up to his apartment. There was no why he could explain that huge injured pit bull so he thought about staying at the farm house as a last resort. Besides he thought she might like it better out there then in this dingy hell hole.

He grabbed a big gym bag and started throwing some shirts and pants into it along with some other basic stuff he needed. He then peered over at the fridge and remembered that he had no food up there nor did he have much here but he figured he would just do some grocery shopping tomorrow once Lexi and her little friend were settled.

He then ran out of his apartment and back to the truck with the bag over his shoulder. He then threw the bag into the bed of the truck before getting back in and buckled his seat belt. "So are ya hungry?" He asked wondering if she would accept the change of subject. "I don' have much food up there now but I can pick ya somethin' up on the way." He then started his truck and proceeded to back up.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:34 pm

But Lexi didn't seem upset that Raph had bragged. As long as he didn't say anything degrading about her, which was her biggest concern, after they had slept together. She didn't want to be conceived as 'easy', but anyone that knew her, or knew how 'sexually lacking' their relationship was, knew differently. "He's not that different, in that area. It works the same way." She commented with a shrug, before Casey headed into his apartment.

It slightly confused her as to why they would be going somewhere else, but she assumed it had to do with her safety. The Foot now knew that she was connected with the turtles, and would surely be out for her blood, to get back at them. When he returned, and asked if she was hungry, she shook her head. The poor girl hadn't eaten much since losing Gabriel. Her body was in need of nourishment, but just the thought of food made her nauseous."No thanks. But if you're hungry, we can stop someplace." She replied.

"Where are we going?"

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male

Post by Casey Jones on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:50 pm

Casey had pretended that he didn't hear the last part of her comment about Raphael..

He then nodded at her last question. "Taco Bell." He mused before he told her about the place she really wanted to know about. "The ol' farm house I used ta live there wit' my grandma when I was a' kid." He pulled out of the parking lot and headed for Taco Bell which was only a couple blocks away.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:22 am

..and luckily for Casey, Lexi said nothing more regarding Raph's anatomy. Taco Bell. That earned a tiny little smile. She wasn't particularly fond of the place, or fast food in general, but it was one of Gabriel's favorite 'quick fixes', hence why Jigs was so fond of the food. But not even that had been enough to earn the dog's appetite.

"Farmhouse?" She asked, assuming it was somewhere in New York. She had no idea that it would be a long, three hour drive to Northampton. "Does anyone else live there?"
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:38 am

Leonardo wrote:With that, Leo turned to leave. They didn't have more to say each other.

"We'll be the onces to contact you."

at this, Leo's gaze drifted to Don. Quietly telling his brother that he had to deal with the phone number that probably all Foot Ninjas had to Cowabunga Carl by now, it could be traced. Since Don already had Remey's number he figured that Don would be able to contact these two anonymous.

Lazarus wrote:Lazarus also got up. His dogs had been sitting quietly by the door and now they too stood up. With their master close by they moved a little closer to the turtles and sniffed at them. Finding nothing interesting about the turtles they soon went back to Laz.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Rem." He nodded at the turtles and headed out the house. After getting him and his dogs back in the van he drove off.

____

Remey looked over at the turtles once lazarus was gone. He sighed deeply. "I need to get some sleep. You all should do that same. I need someones number so that I can call you when I find out something."

Donatello caught his oldest brother's gaze and nodded to him in understanding. Then he turned back to Remey. "Actually, we'll be calling you frequently enough that you don't need a number from us," Don told him. "I'm sorry, but we really need to be very careful on who we give out information such as this to." Whether Remey was okay with this or not, this was their own safety on the line. It paid to be cautious. "We'll keep in touch. We really appreciate all the help from you two," he added and turned to his brothers again, preparing to leave.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:54 pm

*Raphael watched as Laz got up and left without a word to him. It seemed he didn't have anything more to say to him about Lexi and that was fine by him. Leonardo had decided to end this meeting and Raphael stood there and waited a moment longer for Donatello; who polity thanked Remey for their help but Raphael did not have the same need to do so. Only time will tell if they come up with something they can use.

Raphael walked ahead of Donatello as they walked through the front door to leave. As they made it to the front yard Raphael noticed that Mikey's Cowabunga Carol Van was still parked on the side of the road. It now just seemed like a painful reminder that their brother would not be coming home tonight..

He then nudged Donatello with his elbow.* "We should probably get that outta 'ere before it get's towed."

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male

Post by Casey Jones on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:04 am

Lexi wrote:..and luckily for Casey, Lexi said nothing more regarding Raph's anatomy. Taco Bell. That earned a tiny little smile. She wasn't particularly fond of the place, or fast food in general, but it was one of Gabriel's favorite 'quick fixes', hence why Jigs was so fond of the food. But not even that had been enough to earn the dog's appetite.

"Farmhouse?" She asked, assuming it was somewhere in New York. She had no idea that it would be a long, three hour drive to Northampton. "Does anyone else live there?"

*He nodded as she said Farmhouse and answered her question. "Nah, nobodies lived there fer' a' long time. I own it but I only stay there every once in a' while cuz it's so far away from my job an' everythin' else."

Soon Taco Bell came into view and Casey pulled into the parking lot and into the drive through. There was only one car ahead of him so he rolled down his window and rested his elbow on the door. "Know wha' ya want?" He asked as they waited, she had said she wasn't hungry but he thought she could atleast save it for later.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:07 am

Raphael wrote:*Raphael watched as Laz got up and left without a word to him. It seemed he didn't have anything more to say to him about Lexi and that was fine by him. Leonardo had decided to end this meeting and Raphael stood there and waited a moment longer for Donatello; who polity thanked Remey for their help but Raphael did not have the same need to do so. Only time will tell if they come up with something they can use.

Raphael walked ahead of Donatello as they walked through the front door to leave. As they made it to the front yard Raphael noticed that Mikey's Cowabunga Carol Van was still parked on the side of the road. It now just seemed like a painful reminder that their brother would not be coming home tonight..

He then nudged Donatello with his elbow.* "We should probably get that outta 'ere before it get's towed."

Even though Donatello was polite about it, he was still somewhat skeptical himself on how much help Remey and Lazarus would really be. But until proven otherwise, he would give them the benefit of the doubt. He already knew Leo and Raph didn't trust them, but he just didn't want to write off the ONLY potential allies they had in this situation.

He turned to Raph and nodded. "Yeah, I think we should," he replied. Not only would it be a bad idea if they lost the company vehicle, but he was sure Mikey would want them to take it. Even if Mike never did these parties again - which he was sure he wouldn't. And Don didn't blame him in the slightest.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
    *He nodded as she said Farmhouse and answered her question. "Nah, nobodies lived there fer' a' long time. I own it but I only stay there every once in a' while cuz it's so far away from my job an' everythin' else."

Soon Taco Bell came into view and Casey pulled into the parking lot and into the drive through. There was only one car ahead of him so he rolled down his window and rested his elbow on the door. "Know wha' ya want?" He asked as they waited, she had said she wasn't hungry but he thought she could atleast save it for later.

So, no-one lived there, and it had been a while since he'd been there. She wondered what kind of condition the house was in, but thought it was rude to ask, since he was doing this out of the goodness of his heart. Or, because he 'owed Raph one'. She still couldn't help but feel like an inconvenience.

Soon, they were pulling through the drive-thru of Taco Bell, and again, she declined the offer of food. "I'm not hungry." She replied. "But maybe we should get a couple of chicken burritos for Jigs. Maybe he'll decide to eat later." She fished through her pocket, pulling out a wad of bills and handed them to Casey. "This should cover it."

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male

Post by Casey Jones on Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:27 pm

Well Casey wasn't surprised that she said she didn't want anything but found it funny when she ordered for the dog. Though he didn't mind to much it wasn't like he would have any dog food for him at the farmhouse. He shook his head as she tried to give him some money and gently pushed her hand away. "S'okay I'm treatin'." He said as he flashed her a smile.

The moment didn't last long as the car infront of him moved up to the drive-through window which meant it was finally his turn to order. He pulled up to the speaker and was greeted by a cheerful sounding women.

"Welcome to Taco Bell, may I take your order.."

Casey leaned out of his window a little bit as he looked over the menu and kept his right hand on the steering wheel. "Uh..yea I'll hava' two chicken burritos, six hard tacos, two steak grilled stuffed burritos, an' uh.." He thought for a moment before continuing. "Give meh four bean burritos..oh an' a' large Pepsi an' a' water, that'll be it."

The cheerful women gave him his total which hadn't come out to be very cheap but this was a rare occasion and he wanted to make sure there was enough food for both him and Lexi..and her not so little dog friend. He pulled to the drive through window and paid as they handed him the drinks. He clumsily put them in the small cup-holders and the water fit fine but his large Pepsi would surely topple over if he drove over a bump or if he were to make a sharp turn.

Soon he was handed all his food and he placed both bags on his lap after finding no seat room to put it, thanks to Jigs. He then pulled out of the drive-through and back on the road. It was going to be a long drive. Casey clumsily felt for one of the grilled streak burritos and tried to unwrap it with one hand as he kept his eyes on the road.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:53 pm

Wow, that sure was a lot of food. But he was a male, after all. She watched as he clumsily placed the water in the cup holder, prepared to help him if he needed it, but fortunately he managed without spilling it everywhere. And soon, they were back on the road, and he was attempting to unwrap his burrito as he drove. She inwardly tensed.

"Here.. let me help you with that..." She offered, and gave him no time for protest. She took the burrito from him, handing it back once the wrapper was removed. "We could pull over, if you want to eat." She suggested, but wouldn't force him to. "How far away if this farmhouse of yours?" She finally asked as she worked to remove the muzzle from Jigs' snout, feeling that he needed a break from it. He posed no threat to Casey, now that he was sleeping.

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male

Post by Casey Jones on Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:11 pm

"Thanks.." Casey said as she took his burrito and unwrapped it for him. He gladly took it back and took a big bite out of it and spoke to her in between chewing. "There's plenty if ya want some." He said before continuing to answer her question.

"From 'ere a'bout three hours." He continued to drive one handed but was unaware of how nervous it was making Lexi.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:30 am

"You guys go ahead"

Leo spoke behind them, figuring that he would take a stop by the Foot Tower just to observe how things were. Even if he wouldn't see anything different about the place, he still felt the urge to go there...

"I meet you back home. We've got some planing to do."
    Denaih
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 522
    Registration date : 2009-05-17

Post by Denaih on Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:50 am

Ju-Lan wrote:Ju-Lan walked with them, her arm wrapped around Rose's shoulder helping to steady her. As they got closer to the hospital's doors she felt Rose's hesitation. She rubbed the girls back.

"Come on. Lets get you checked out then we can go home."

She didn't even think about the cops and all. Ju-Lan had never been in this position, nor did she know any woman that actually reported rape to the authorities and assumed that it would be the same for Rose.

"You can do this"

Den soothed Rose, lightly touching her arm. He could sense her hesitation. He on other hand felt the importance of telling the cops. True, Den didn't have much faith in the police, but still he felt that things like this needed to be registered. It shouldn't be sweped under the carpet.

He gave her a little smile, looking pretty ridiculus with his all patched up nose. Then a nurse walked over to them.
    Kira
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Female
    Number of posts : 429
    Registration date : 2009-07-06

Post by Kira on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:16 am

Xavier wrote:God, she felt so good. Her touches, and her bare hands against his warm skin was making it nearly impossible to think. He wanted her, but knew if he pursued this any further, it could have dire consequences. He gently lowered her down, allowing her to stand on her feet. His forehead rested against hers as he tried to steady his racing heart. His callused fingers caressed her cheeks as his eyes slowly opened.

"Exhausted. It's been a long trip." He replied in between a gentle kiss. It wasn't a complete lie. Xav was still exhausted from his long trip, and recovering from near fatal wounds. His shirt concealed most of his fresh, but healing gunshot wounds, so Kira probably wasn't aware of his state, unless her fingers had ran along the healing scars. But his slightly paled color probably hinted at his state, even if he kept up a strong front. But none of this was his reasoning for being reluctant to be with her. He feared physically hurting her.

Disappointed over his now cooled-downed gestures, Kira soon found herself standing on her own feet again. She listened to his explanation, returning his gentle kiss. The young woman hadn't been aware of Xav's state until now; indeed she had felt his battle wounds under her fingers as she had gentle caressed his skin beneath his shirt, and she now fully realized his paled color. Due to her illness she hadn't been able to fully understand the man's current state, being so occupied with herself and her own feelings.

But even so, Kira wasn't born yesterday. He had answered her heated kisses and other gestures, not bothered by his condition until recently. But she was oblivious to what was haunting Xav and what was holding him back. She only knew it was something...

"..you poor thing"
    she whispered as she once again carefully ran her cold fingers over one of his gunshots.

Again she leaned in, kissing him with deep passion -obviously not ready to give up just yet. How could she possible suppress her urge to press her lips against this man's when he was driving her completely wild? Kira closed her eyes, savoring every moment of his touches, his warm skin and his lips against hers. If he decided to turn her down, the female ninja probably would react with anger as she always did when things didn't go her way or people reacted another way than she had assumed they would. Inside Kira's head she was sure that Xav wanted her, unaware what was bothering him. If she had known, she even so wouldn't had understood him -Kira was dangerous herself...

"Let me take care of you.." the young woman breathed between her kisses.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:05 pm

Casey Jones wrote:"Thanks.." Casey said as she took his burrito and unwrapped it for him. He gladly took it back and took a big bite out of it and spoke to her in between chewing. "There's plenty if ya want some." He said before continuing to answer her question.

"From 'ere a'bout three hours." He continued to drive one handed but was unaware of how nervous it was making Lexi.

Once again, Lexi declined the offer of food. Just the thought of it made her nauseous. But the lack of nutrients was also taking its toll. Indeed, his driving and eating made her nervous, but she wouldn't voice her concerns, unless he proved too careless.

"Three hours?" She asked, unable to keep the disbelief from her tone. "Where exactly is it?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:28 am