The Master Returns

Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: The Master Returns

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Finally, Raph had returned home. Mike flashed a grin in his hot-headed brother's direction. "Long time no see!" He greeted his brother. "How's Lex?"

Soon, Splinter reminded him of the party, and Mike's grin suddenly dropped. Indeed. Bruises and possibly a castration awaited him. Joy. He would've protested, but decided to think of a way to change the subject, and possibly distract his father from the verbal nudge he was trying to give him.

"Hey Sensei!! You wanna see what Raph's girlfriend looks like??" He flashed Raph a cheeky grin, and without waiting for an answer, he sprinted off towards his bedroom to grab that naughty magazine that Lexi had signed for him...

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:51 am

"I'm sorry sensie" Leo replied quietly as Splinter informed that all the people he had known from his former home was gone. Though he nodded encouraging as he continued telling that it was still beautiful though many things had changed -he smiled slightly at that. Poor master, it had past many years for him.

Later, Raph entered the lair.
    Leo who had sat down by the table watched him quietly, his arms crossed over his chest. Hearing Mikey's comment he could no longer hold back his annoyance over his brother's selfish actions. He was disappointed. And being the one of the brothers to be the last one to know about what Raph had been upto had kicked him hard -he was the leader for crying out loud! This hadn't happen if he only had watched Raph more carefully....

"Mikey" he said with a firm voice, though looking straight at Raph. "Don't bother sensie with neglectful details that can wait."
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:49 pm

Splinter nodded to Leo, but then suddenly Mike was saying something about Raph's girlfriend and sprinted to his room. He looked over at Raph, waiting for him to give an explanation. Splinter wasn't to worried, if all of them trusted this woman then he would trust their judgment. Even though sometimes their judgment wasn't the best.

But he was happy that one of his sons found someone. "Raphael." He started as he motioned to him to come closer. "Tell me of this woman." He wanted to know about the woman that stole Raph's heart. He also wondered if this woman knew that he was not human.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:00 am

Saki continued walking around the party. He kept a close eye on both Kira and Bishop, wanting to know where the two were at all times. He smiled and conversed with the well to do. But it was when Peter, the treasurer of a high profile charity approached him. Peter Hands was the organizer of many charitable events. He was also the one that organized this very gathering.

Saki started up a conversation with the man, shaking his hand and introducing himself. He plucked a glass of whine off of a passing tray and took a sip.

"How long have you been in town?" Peter asked as he too took a glass.

"Just a few weeks." Saki answered. A few minuets of idle conversation and soon the subject of Peter's charities came up. Saki smiled and nodded and told the man that he was, in fact, interested in making one or two donations. Peter of course was happy to hear this, but little did the man know of just how large a donation Saki would make.

"You take checks I imagine, Peter?" He asked as he slipped his hand into his coat pocket.

"Yes, of course."

Saki took out his leather bound check book and gold pen, he started to write out a check for fifty thousand. "I think this should help the poor children at the orphanage." He said and handed the check to Peter.

Peter happily took the check and again shook Saki's hand. "Yes it will! I thank you! and I'm sure the children thank you as well."

Saki nodded and smiled. He had one guy on his side at lest. all it took was money. Anyone could be bought, you just had to find their price. He said his good byes and made his way back to Kira's side. "How is everything?"
    Kira
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Female
    Number of posts : 429
    Registration date : 2009-07-06

Post by Kira on Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:55 am

The conversation with officer Dole was proceeding smoothly. Obviously had the young beautiful woman made huge impression on Dole; the man couldn't take his eyes of her and everytime he looked into her eyes he felt totally lost in her beauty.

It took much effort for Dole to take his attention off Kira and focus on Saki as he appeared by her side. He recognized the man. It had been a while, he quietly reminded himself.

Kira turned to her master as he appeared by her side, giving him a warm smile. "Very good." she replied, then she motioned her hand to Dole. "Officer Dole was telling me that the police department certainly needed more women." She turned to Dole, flashing him a sweet smile as she motioned to her beloved master.

"This is my date, Saki."

She assumed Dole knew who her master was, and she was right. Dole reached out his hand to Saki, disappointed that Kira had a date. "Long time no see, mr Saki"

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male

Post by Oroku Saki on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:14 am

Saki took the man's hand and shook it. He smiled at the officer. "More women uh? Perhaps I can help you with a donation instead?" He asked with a charming smile. He looked over at Kira and gave her a look of approval. He would soon leave her to continue charming the officer and maybe getting more information on the crime in the city.

He needed to know everything that was going on. There was rumors of gang wars. He wondered how much the cops knew of this.

It was maybe a good idea to start sending his men our on nightly patrols again.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:00 am

Don nodded back to his father and gave him a warm smile. It was nice to be nearly whole once again. He watched his little brother on the phone and shook his head. Some things never change...

After Mike got off the phone and announced the great news, Don felt a massive weight lifted off his shoulders. Shortly, everyone would be home safe...and finally together. It has seemed like forever since Don had felt that complete.

Between his job, Mikey's job, him assisting Mike with his job, and Raph's constant disappearance these days, it would be nice to have a sense of balance once more. A constant in their lives, however small it is.

When Raph finally came in, there it was. Some normalcy that hadn't been felt for quite some time. Their father was home, well, and had much to tell. And Don would take it all in stride. Because they were complete once more. The only question was: for how long?

He just sat back and watched all the chatter happening around him. Mikey bouncing off the walls like usual. When his energetic little brother went sprinting off to his bedroom to retrieve a photo of Lexi, Don lightly shook his head and rolled his eyes.

If Mikey came back with what he thought he would, then the youngster may end up with a headache in the very near future. Courtesy of Raph and possibly even their father.

From Raph, due to the fact that Mikey would actually reveal to his father who Lexi really was. And Master Splinter who wouldn't really like the fact that Mikey had something of that content in his possession in the first place.

All that was left was to see what actually transpired...
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:07 pm

Michelangelo wrote:
    Finally, Raph had returned home. Mike flashed a grin in his hot-headed brother's direction. "Long time no see!" He greeted his brother. "How's Lex?"

Soon, Splinter reminded him of the party, and Mike's grin suddenly dropped. Indeed. Bruises and possibly a castration awaited him. Joy. He would've protested, but decided to think of a way to change the subject, and possibly distract his father from the verbal nudge he was trying to give him.

"Hey Sensei!! You wanna see what Raph's girlfriend looks like??" He flashed Raph a cheeky grin, and without waiting for an answer, he sprinted off towards his bedroom to grab that naughty magazine that Lexi had signed for him...

*Raphael stayed where he was and frowned at Mikey's question. What was he supposed to say to that when he was not even sure himself but luckily Splinter had changed the subject to Mikey's job.

It seemed that Mikey had yet again found a way to ruin an otherwise happy reunion. Raphael instantly felt anger taking over as Mikey went to grab the racy magazine with Lexi gracing its cover. He took a big step forward and was ready to yell at him when Leonardo's voice caught his attention..

Leonardo wrote:
    Later, Raph entered the lair.
    Leo who had sat down by the table watched him quietly, his arms crossed over his chest. Hearing Mikey's comment he could no longer hold back his annoyance over his brother's selfish actions. He was disappointed. And being the one of the brothers to be the last one to know about what Raph had been upto had kicked him hard -he was the leader for crying out loud! This hadn't happen if he only had watched Raph more carefully....

"Mikey" he said with a firm voice, though looking straight at Raph. "Don't bother sensie with neglectful details that can wait."

*Raphael glared back at Leonardo and although he agreed that it was inappropriate for his father to see it, the way Leo said it sounded more like a stab at him. What the hell was his problem anyway?! Raphael stood his ground but was far from forgetting about Mikey. If he so much as brings it into this room, Raphael would give him the biggest beating of his life!

Splinter wrote:Splinter nodded to Leo, but then suddenly Mike was saying something about Raph's girlfriend and sprinted to his room. He looked over at Raph, waiting for him to give an explanation. Splinter wasn't to worried, if all of them trusted this woman then he would trust their judgment. Even though sometimes their judgment wasn't the best.

But he was happy that one of his sons found someone. "Raphael." He started as he motioned to him to come closer. "Tell me of this woman." He wanted to know about the woman that stole Raph's heart. He also wondered if this woman knew that he was not human.

"Mikey I swear I'll kill ya if ya don't knock it off!!"

*He yelled loudly in the direction of Mikey's room this was NOT how he wanted Splinter to find out about her playboy modeling. His temper was apparent in his features but softened a bit when Splinter showed interest in hearing about her.*

"Uhhh.." *He began feeling a little nervous, there was so much to tell but most of it he felt would not go over well.*

"Her names Lexi I met er' a' few months back when she was jumped by some guys. I saved er' an' we 've been together ever since."

*There a nice simple unquestionable answer at least thats what he thought.*

"She's very nice an' beautiful. I think you'd really like er'."

*He said, it was all true but he was now nervous that all of it was going to be shattered by Mikey. He never thought of him as a snitch (unlike Leonardo) but was starting to see his true colors now!*
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:30 pm

...but Mike would be unable to hear Leo, or anyone else that had tried to stop him. Oh no, he was much too excited. The young turtle rummaged through his comic collection until he found the magazine, still covered in it's protective plastic sleeve. A big grin spread across his lips. He just couldn't wait to show off Raph's girlfriend!!! Thankfully it wasn't an explicit shot. It was tastefully done, displaying a side shot of the beautiful woman. Her slender arms were wrapped around her breasts, with just enough cleavage peeping out to get the hormones racing. But the magazine's title said it all, leaving no secrets as to her 'career'.

Still, it was because of the photograph's 'tame' nature that Mike felt it was okay to show Splinter. Honestly, he saw no harm in it. Unfortunately for him, his brother would NOT feel the same way.

"I found it!!!" Mike announced as he came rushing out of his room, right past Raph....

Male

Post by Raphael on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:42 am

*That was it! As soon as Mikey made it over to him with the magazine, he dropped his fedora and roughly grabbed him by the rim of his shell and yanked him backward. Then came at him with a swift punch aimed for Mikey's face.*

"I told ya ta knock that shit off!" *He yelled.*
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:58 am

Mike was suddenly yanked from behind, a forceful punch aimed at his face. Luckily his fast reflexes saved him from receiving a nasty bruise to his snout. He threw up his forearm to block the angry punch, emitting a loud yelp as his brother's knuckles made contact...

"Ouch!" He whimpered, his big blue eyes fixating with his brother's, conveying his innocent confusion. "What was that for?"

Male

Post by Splinter on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:22 am

"Raphael! Enough!" Splinter yelled as he once again stood up from his chair. He slowly walked over to where the two were. "Now then. What is it you wanted to show me, Michelangelo?" He asked holding out his hand.
    Kira
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Female
    Number of posts : 429
    Registration date : 2009-07-06

Post by Kira on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:53 am

Oroku Saki wrote:Saki took the man's hand and shook it. He smiled at the officer. "More women uh? Perhaps I can help you with a donation instead?" He asked with a charming smile. He looked over at Kira and gave her a look of approval. He would soon leave her to continue charming the officer and maybe getting more information on the crime in the city.

He needed to know everything that was going on. There was rumors of gang wars. He wondered how much the cops knew of this.

It was maybe a good idea to start sending his men our on nightly patrols again.

Officer Dole blinked at that then a smile crossed his lips. "That's very generous of you Oroko." he said, giving him a nod in approval. "The police department is always in need of money."

Kira caught her master's look, her spirit rising higher at the approval he was showing her. She had done well. Of course she had, she told herself, she would never fail her master. Her attention was soon brought back to Dole, knowing that this was what Shredder wanted her to do.

"So officer Dole.." she began with her slavic accent, protending to brush away something from his suit -also charming him with touches. "..is it really true that the crime is rising in the city?"

She flashed with her eyeslashes, giving him a sweet smile. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be bothering you with questions about your work..." she excused herself, then she made a deep sigh. "It's just.. that I'm worried. I'm scared."

"I don't even feel safe in my apartment anymore knowing that people are getting hurt outside my window and knowing that it perhaps..." she looked down, doing her role as a defenseless woman very well. "..that it perhaps will be my turn next time"

It worked. Her words affected officer Dole. The man watched her as she made her confesion; he felt the urge to protect her, console her in his arms. "No. It's ok." he assured her, obviously being blinded by this beautiful woman and losing some of his judgement. "I understand your worry."

He took her hand in his, stroking it with his thumb. "We have some problems with all these gangs of New York. But don't worry, we're on it. It'll soon be over." he said, giving her a warm smile.

"Gangs?" Kira asked as she looked up at him, with teary eyes. "Do the police know which gangs it is who's causing all these problems?"

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male

Post by Oroku Saki on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:02 am

Saki simply smiled at the man and handed him his card. "If you need anything, my organization is always ready to help the local law enforcement." He assured the the officer. Then seeing Kira work her magic on the man he stood quite as he looked around the place.

But he still listened in, especially when the talk of gangs came up. He wondered how much the cops in the city knew about this gang war rumor.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:05 am

Michelangelo wrote:
    Mike was suddenly yanked from behind, a forceful punch aimed at his face. Luckily his fast reflexes saved him from receiving a nasty bruise to his snout. He threw up his forearm to block the angry punch, emitting a loud yelp as his brother's knuckles made contact...

"Ouch!" He whimpered, his big blue eyes fixating with his brother's, conveying his innocent confusion. "What was that for?"

* 'Wha was it for?!' Raphael thought in disbelief. Mikey was not that stupid was he? But then again Raphael sort of already knew the answer to that one..

Splinter wrote:"Raphael! Enough!" Splinter yelled as he once again stood up from his chair. He slowly walked over to where the two were. "Now then. What is it you wanted to show me, Michelangelo?" He asked holding out his hand.

*Raphael was about to say something back to his brother when Splinter interrupted. Out of respect for his father he stopped, though his hand was still balled up into a fist.

Now he knew there was no stopping to him seeing the magazine and it was that fact that caused him to glared daggers at Mikey. So he waited for the inevitable lecture from his father about his choices, though none of them would matter nothing in the world would make him leave her.*
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:38 pm

During the brief scuffle, the magazine had fallen to the ground, flying open to a page of a beautiful blonde. Unlike the shot of Lexi on the cover, the female was exposed, in every sense of the word. Her thighs were spread, leaving nothing to the imagination. Mike's eyes widened as he leaned down to quickly grab it, slamming it closed before his father could see it. Now it dawned on him why Raph would be so irritated about him 'showing off his girlfriend'. Even though Lexi didn't do such extreme poses, she was still in that kind of business.

"Um.. nothing, Sensei!" Mike flashed his father a smile as he hid the magazine behind his carapace, hoping his father would just let it go. The last thing he wanted was to have his father return home, just to die of a heart attack!

Male

Post by Splinter on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:50 pm

But now Splinter was curious. he moved so that he could reach behind Mike, and quickly snatched the magazine from Mike's grasp. "Now then. Let us see this girlfriend, Raphael." Splinter looked at the cover and nodded his head, then noticed the signature. "Ah so this her then?"

He quickly thumbed through the magazine and shook his head disapprovingly. Suddenly he gripped his walking stick and gave Mike a good whack on the top of his head. "You, young one, should not be looking at women who are...so exposed."

Then he turned to Raph and tore the cover of the magazine off, he tossed the magazine in the trash bin and handed Raph the cover. "And you, Raphael. Should no longer have any need to look at other women."

He smiled warmly at both boys, then gave Raph a good whack on the head. "And you should be setting a better example for your brother."

Splinter was happy for his hotheaded son. He was glad that he was able to find someone in this dark cruel world. He deserved happiness, they all did. He moved back to his chair and sat down. "Though. Perhaps, Raphael. You could convince your young woman to...Chose a different path in life?"
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:30 pm

And suddenly, things were literally out of Mike's hands. He could only watch on in horror as his father began thumbing through the naughty magazine. He held his breath, awaiting the inevitable....

"Ow!" The young turtle cried out as the walking stick came down on his head. He gave his father the infamous puppy-dog eyes, pouting as he rubbed his throbbing noggin. "Butbutbut.. Raph looks at them!!!" He whined. Shell, Raph had even seen her nakedness in person !! But before he could voice that fact, he was distracted by what his father was about to do to his beloved magazine..

"Noooo!" But it was too late. The magazine was ruined, and his autographed picture was now handed over to Raph. It was tragic, but he wouldn't let it get him down. He could always ask Lexi for another!

Male

Post by Raphael on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:08 am

*Raphael's eyes widened as the magazine opened to one of the most extreme pictures and ran his hand down his face sighing. He did nothing to prevent Splinter from grabbing it from behind Mikey's back.

Raphael froze as his father started looking through the magazine. It was embarrassing and he had to admit he felt like a little kid all over again. He did not dare snicker as Mikey got whacked in the head for having the magazine and waited for his turn.

To his shock his father just simply tore to cover off giving it to him, tossing to rest into the garbage bin. He would have really liked to keep that center spread of Lexi but was thrilled non the less about his fathers reaction. He actually approved of his relationship! He grinned at his fathers comment about other women, Lexi was defiantly enough for him though a little looking every once in a while was not a bad thing. At least thats how he saw it.

The moment was short lived and Raphael rubbed his head after his father whacked him with his walking stick. Why did he always have to be responsible for every stupid thing Mikey did?!

At his fathers suggestion he just nodded sure her job did not bother him that much, until recently that is but he would consider it once things blew over.*

Michelangelo wrote:

"Ow!" The young turtle cried out as the walking stick came down on his head. He gave his father the infamous puppy-dog eyes, pouting as he rubbed his throbbing noggin. "Butbutbut.. Raph looks at them!!!" He whined. Shell, Raph had even seen her nakedness in person !! But before he could voice that fact, he was distracted by what his father was about to do to his beloved magazine..

'No shit Sherlock!' *He mumbled under his breath at Mikey. He better hope he did not get him alone anytime soon.*
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:50 am

Raph wrote:*Raphael glared back at Leonardo and although he agreed that it was inappropriate for his father to see it, the way Leo said it sounded more like a stab at him. What the hell was his problem anyway?! Raphael stood his ground but was far from forgetting about Mikey. If he so much as brings it into this room, Raphael would give him the biggest beating of his life!

Raph's glare didn't go unnoticed, though Leo glared back. He was disappointed with his brother. And being the last one to know about Lexi of the brothers was a kick under the belt. Still leaned back in his chair, the blue clad-turtle watched the scene which took place in front of him. First he entended to stop Raph from beating up Mikey, but sensie had been quicker.

Leo wasn't surprised as their sensie didn't judge Lexi from this magazine, he had never been a judging person. Though what did surprise him was Splinter's fast acceptance of the fact that Raph had exposed them all -without even considering with the rest of the family if she was trustworthy or not. He was risking the safety of their family.

Hearing the scolding of their father as he told both Raph and Mikey that they shouldn't have such magazines in their possession he inwardly turned in his chair; he too did have such magazines. Not that he spent much time in front of them, but once in a while he did browse through one of them. He was a male after all. And he didn't disrespect the women inside of those magazines. He didn't hurt anyone. This was a detail he would never share with his brothers.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:07 pm

Remey had gotten everything together for the party. He had invited a bunch of guys from the clan that he had befriended and had grown close to Belle. Belle herself only had three friends her own age and they were the daughters of the foot.

Most of the guys and women were sitting around drinking beer and talking. Den still hadn't shown up and Belle was starting to ask about him. He was wondering where his adopted brother was. The kids were starting to get restless. Where was that damn turtle?

He picked up the phone and called Don back to ask where the man was.

Though it wasn't actually Annabelle's birthday-that was in a few months- She was going to be going back south in a few days and would be there for eight months with family. Of course Remey would be joining her in a few months, but she wouldn't be up here with her friends and adopted family. So Remey decided to have her birthday party early.

He tapped his fingers on the table as he waited for Don to pick up.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Lexi found herself back at her old apartment. It was the place she shared with Gabriel, during their long relationship and engagement. The place was neatly kept, evidence of Lexi's 'neat-freak' ways. However, the place showed a different side. Shoes strewn across the den, a hoodie thrown carelessly across the couch. The coffee table was littered with CDs, and a bag of weed. A half-chewed Frisbee laid in the middle of the floor. But despite the normally frustrating untidiness of the den, the young woman found comfort in the clutter, his familiar scent tickling her senses.

A trail of bloody footprints retraced the steps of the intruder. Despite the normally unsettling sight, there was something strangely familiar, a sense of long-awaited peace filtered through the crisp, pristine air. Lexi found herself following the trail, her footsteps falling lightly against the wooden floor. The trail disappeared into their old bedroom, the final steps obscured by the thick fog that hung inches from the ground. Her gaze slowly traveled up, breath catching in her throat as she laid her eyes on the most beautiful angel that she had ever saw. Him.

His skin was pale, unblemished by the wounds and scars that would've adorned him in this lifetime. A canvas of perfection and beauty, flawed only by his crimson rejection. Her eyes frantically searched to find the reason for the blood, but saw only evidence of his attempts to cut away his glorious wings, which had obviously grown back, leaving blood pooled and dripping from between his shoulder blades, where the wings protruded from his skin. A few white, blood-stained feathers littered the floor, around his feet. Her heart felt heavy. So angels could bleed? Or perhaps, only those who were earth-bound.

"What are you doing here, love?" She asked quietly as she neared, placing a hand on his shoulder. His skin was cold, almost like that of a corpse. He finally shifted his face to look at her, his tear-filled eyes meeting with hers. As gently as she could, she plucked the blood-stained knife from his hand, placing it on the windowsill.

He was silent for a moment, his gaze still holding to hers. Lexi placed her palm against his angelic face, cupping his cheek. Her tears flowed, feeling his pain course through her like it was her own. She could see his regrets, feel the love that he still had to give, but would never get the chance. The chapters in his life, left unwritten. Death had torn the pages all away.

His lips quivered, as if he was trying to form the words. "I.. wasn't done here.."

..and her heart broke into a million jagged pieces. It was hard to breathe. She rested her head against his chest, hoping by some miracle that she could detect a heartbeat. Any sign that he was real, and would stay here. There was nothing. She squinted her eyes, hoping to control the downpour of tears. Her lips moved up and pressed gently to his.

"I know, babe. It isn't fair. But.. you're free now..."

"But, I didn't get a chance."

"I'm... I'm so sorry. You deserved better." She sniffled. "I... miss you so much." Her arms tightened around him. She had him now, and wasn't about to let go. But her heart was breaking, knowing that this couldn't last.

"Babe," He spoke quietly against her ear. "You.. have to let me go. You have to move on, or you'll never be free..."

Suddenly, something warm crashed against Lexi's side, causing her tear filled eyes to snap open. She quickly looked around, her gaze finally settling on the cause of her now frayed nerves. Jigs. He had somehow hauled himself up onto the couch, now resting beside her.

"Oh no, Jigs... you could've hurt yourself." She quietly scolded, as she stroked his head. The dog responded with a low whimper, and licked her tears away. Lexi struggled to compose herself as she curled up against Jigs, burying her tear-streaked face against his fur. The dream had felt so real, and she could almost still feel him. How could that even be possible? It only succeeded in breaking her heart. What if he wasn't finished? What was he trying to tell her? She was convinced that it was more than a dream. Gabriel was trying to communicate with her.

It took her a moment, but she finally looked up, scanning the room for Raphael. He was nowhere to be seen. She frowned deeply. Had he finally had enough of her emotional mess? How could she blame him? What guy would stick around for this, especially when he wasn't getting any sex in return? He had been too patient with her. Finally, she spotted the note. Careful not to disturb Jigs, she reached for the piece of paper, feeling a small wave of relief as she read it. So he hadn't bailed. His father was.. home? She felt happy for him, knowing how much he must miss his father. But through her happiness for him... she couldn't deny that she missed him, and desperately wished he was here right now. She had no-one to talk to, and what she had just experienced left her unsettled.

Lexi reached for her phone, but hesitated. Should she call him? Surely Raph would want some time, uninterrupted, with his father. But she needed to hear his voice, just for a moment... to catch her breath. After much debate, she curled back up with Jigs, her free hand stroking and soothing the injured dog, and finally dialed Raph's number...
    Denaih
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 522
    Registration date : 2009-05-17

Post by Denaih on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Remey had woken up Den by his call. But that was something Den wouldn't admit. He hated when people found out that he was sleeping during the day. It was probably an issue from the past when his father spotted him in bed after lunch time and scolded him the rest of the day for sleeping his life away. But Den had had an excuse for sleeping today; he had had the nightshift over at the tower and when he finally came home to his soft bed he couldn't fall asleep. Even so, the thing about sleeping to five o'clock didn't feel ok.

After ending his conversation with Remey he threw the cell phone down and slipped out of the bed quickly, hitting the shower. He had only an hour to get to Belle's party, and it would take him an half-hour getting there by the local transports. The young man didn't have a car of his own. He didn't need one really, he had close to the hospital and the Foot Tower. Owning a car would only cost him more money than comfort.

Late as he was, he finally stood on the door step to Remey's house with two presents in his hands. In the shop a few days ago he couldn't decide which one to take, so he took both. One of the packages contained a little cute stone troll and the other one a pretty necklace with a turtle. Den shook his head at that; he hated turtles. But Belle loved them. And as long as she was happy he wouldn't stand away for her love to those nasty animals. Spotting the necklace in the store he figured immediantely that she would like it. And admittingly, he himself did find it pretty.

Den rang the bell, waiting for someone to open. While doing so he quietly hoped that there wouldn't be a lot of 'kids-talk' among those clan members who would attend to this party. He hated when his friends' talked about their kids and compared their behaviours -it made him realise that many of those who had kids were in his own age and that time was ticking. No! He was way too young hearing such shit! Den tugged down his cap further at that. He rather play with the kids than listening to conversations like that.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:29 am

Remey walked to the door and opened it while he was still on the phone waiting for someone to answer. He motioned for Den to come in and moved out of the way. He wouldn't have to worry about anyone talking 'kid-talk' the four kids were now in the bedroom playing with dolls while everyone else sat around drinking and talking. It really seemed more like a party for the guys and a few woman then the kids.

But as soon as the turtle got here then the children would finally have some entertainment, and of course there was cake and ice-cream.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:02 am

Don sat there watching the scuffle between his two brothers and lightly shook his head. Some things definitely don't change... Although these little 'disagreements' between Raph and Mikey were getting old. Don was at the point of just letting the two of them work it out themselves.

Unless things were really getting out of hand then the others would get involved trying to put a stop to it before someone got seriously hurt. The same went with Leo and Raph. Sure, Don had his arguments with his brothers at times, but they rarely turned violent.

When the magazine hit the floor and opened to one of the worst possible pages for their father to see, Don's eyes widened and he held his breath. Not that the picture wasn't...arousing (he was still a teen after all), but now Master Splinter could see EVERYTHING about the woman. Highly unappropriate for a father...especially one as modest as their own.

In another situation, this might have even been funny...

He glanced up at Splinter, trying to judge his reaction to the racy photo. Luckily, Mike rescued the magazine before it reached the elderly rat's eyes. Don let out the breath he was holding, but knew that it was too late.

Soon Master Splinter had the magazine in his hand and was looking through it! Now he was sure both of his brothers would be getting in trouble. Tearing the cover off the magazine and handing Raph the cover was a bit unexpected, however. But at the same time, it showed great respect to Raph. Don had to applaud his father for handling the situation so well.

And finally, the slight punishment was handed out. Now that WAS expected. Don mentally winced at hearing the crack of the wood making contact with his brothers' skulls. He couldn't even begin to count how many times he had heard that sound over the years.

But the good news out of all this was Master Splinter accepted Raph's choice. That made him smile. If their father approved this person, then Don knew that everything would be fine; in that department anyway. Yet, Splinter still had to actually meet her... But the clouds had been lifted for now.

Now that that was out of the way, they could all focus on what their father had to tell them. Catching little snippets of what Master Splinter had said earlier, he had a feeling it was something pretty big...

But that would have to wait for later because he heard the phone ringing in the other room. He sighed and got up from the couch, excusing himself and went to go answer the phone. He knew it was a business call, so it would need the official greeting...much to Don's dismay.

"Thank you for calling Cowabunga Carl's party hotline, how may I help you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:31 am