The Tide Begins to Rise

Spike
    Original Character

Number of posts : 368
    Registration date : 2008-09-25

The Tide Begins to Rise

Post by Spike on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:47 pm

Ryuu's drive took him back to the Turk headquarters. He parked and walked inside taking a seat by the TV and making himself comftable. He was going to have to go back out and get Chris' blood out of his car. But that could wait. True Blood was on TV and he was addicted to the show. He quickly took the remote before anyone else could grab it and change the channel on him.

Three more days. That was all the time he had left to accomplish his assignment; the task that would earn him the privilege of becoming an official member of The Purple Dragons rival gang, The Turks. Jencko wouldn't be lenient with the time frame. This had to go off without a hitch, and the month had flown by without so much as a sighting of the elusive Juvanni. Push was coming to shove, and tonight Spike would be meeting with his future gang, recruiting willing participants for his passé. He entered headquarters, cool as sin on the surface, but inwardly held his doubts. Would anyone be willing to take on burden? He simply had to convince them. Sure, he held confidence in his ability to kill Gabriel by himself, but it would take much longer to find him on his own. His pride had already cost him nearly a month, and time was now against him. He entered the pool room, where a group of ten thugs were already waiting, curious to hear what this outsider had to propose to them. They shuffled impatiently, but their focus was quickly drawn to him as he finally made his appearance.

Ryuu turned and glanced at Spike when he entered the room behind him, but he quickly returned his focused back to the TV, though he did turn it down, hoping to catch what Spike had to say to the others. He lit a cigarette and pretended not to eves drop as he watched the almost silent TV.

"This better be good." One of the impatient thugs warned as he eyed this Spike with unsuppressed distaste. He folded his massive arms, scarred skin adorned in heavy tattoos. He was a towering man, much taller than Spike. But the outsider didn't seem fazed by his skeptical and challenging gaze. "It'll be worth yer time." He began, addressing no-one in particular. "I'm here because I figured that some of you might want in on the honors of trackin' down that rat that broke yer lil blood oath.." He spoke so fluidly, making this sound like a privilege rather than a plea. "What's in it for us?!" One of the thugs spat, obviously not buying the proposal. Spike cut his eyes toward the challenging thug, annoyed by his defiance. But he had to continue to play the cool card. "You'd be known as the members responsible for puttin' an end to this... deliverin' the message that the Turks ain't to be fucked with. Think of the respect that would earn you. You'd be a fuckin' God."

Well that did sound good. Ryuu had to admit that the man made a damn good argument. He turned around, sitting on his knees and facing the group. "A god you say? Why don't you just ask Mikko to tell you were he lives? Gabe's been babysitting that kid of yours so she's gotta know. Or is your leash on her not that tight anymore?"

That certainly earned Spike's attention. His head snapped in Ryuu's direction, the burning betrayal burning in his bloodshot eyes. "She said she ain't had no contact with 'im.." He wanted to argue, but couldn't hold confidence in his conviction. Had she ...lied to him?!

"No contact? Not what I was told." Though Ryuu was suddenly aware that he should have stood quiet. "She slept over at his house..." Then a grin spread over his lips. "She ditched you for him! She's probably fucking him right now. It was only a matter of time I suppose."

The cool composure was suddenly gone, erased by Ryuu's information. A snarl crossed his features as his fist clinched tightly, knuckles aching to make blunt contact with something.. or someone. "How do you fucin' know this?!" He demanded coldly.

Ryuu was definitely regretting opening his mouth. "Spike. hey man I was kidding about her fucking him...But she...she said that...Gabe had custody of the kid, and she was over there a few times with Travis. She ain't doin nothin with him though."

Had custody of HIS kid?! He wasn't sure what pissed him off more. That bit of information, or Ryuu's previous lie about Mikko fucking Gabriel. "What! How the fuck did he get custody!" He seethed, knuckles finally making contact with the wall. He shouldn't care. That kid could fucking die for all he cared, but the fact that Gabriel had taken what was his certainly didn't settle well with him. And this aggression proved that this was more a personal vendetta against the elusive thug rather than justice served. The gang listened on, a few quickly losing interest already. There was no sport in killing someone just to satisfy someone who wasn't a part of their gang. One thug shook his head in disapproval, and headed out of the room. His departure was soon followed by another. "Where the fuck do you think yer goin... I'm not finished!" Spike hissed, trying hard to suppress his personal feelings. This greatly depended on it.

He cared? That actually surprised Ryuu. "Dude, just call her I'm sure she can explain herself. I only know what she tells me. I probably shouldn't have said anything...." He turned back to the TV. "But I'll help ya if you want." He informed paying more attention to his show then to Spike now.

And he was certain that Mikko would deny everything. But he couldn't afford to fume about that now. He was losing his audience. "This better not be some personal grudge, Spike. " One of the thugs threatened. Though, he knew there was a price on Juvanni's head. There had been, for 12 years. "It's not, I told you!" Spike snapped back. "Take it or leave it.. yer fuckin' loss!" He was becoming angry. "But when I do this shit alone.. and I fuckin' will, just think. I'll be higher in rank than any of you bozos. Because I'm gonna do what you've failed to do." Though, he would take Ryuu up on his offer, even though he doubted the scrawny guy would be much help. Maybe a diversion at best, since Ryuu seemed to know Gabriel. "Ryuu, how well you know Juvanni?"

Ryuu looked over his shoulder at Spike. "Not very."

Spike was hoping for a better response. Hoping this guy could be useful as bait, as Mikko had been in the past. "Mabe you can sweet-talk Mikko into givin' you his address." He suggested, but figured it would be far-fetched. "Or lure him out." He added, shrugging his shoulders. Now, his attention returned to the thugs that had stayed behind. "Who's with me? Who wants to rise to the top with me? To prove to Jencko that yer better than a fuckin' petty low-rank?" The group glanced amongst themselves, whispering quietly to one another. Some wore the look of disgust. Others seemed eager. Minutes past, and it seemed they had come to an agreement. Though, one was doubtful, and silently left the room. The largest of the men watched briefly, then returned his focus to Spike. "Count us in."

Ryuu had lost interest in the show and stood up joining the others. "I could. But you would probably have better luck." But still he would try, so he took his phone out and called Mikko. Mikko quickly answered without looking at the caller ID. Ryuu stood by the group as he talked to her. "I need Gabe's address." Mikko balanced Travis in one arm and held the phone between her ear and shoulder. "You need it? Or does Spike need it?" Ryuu hesitated a moment and glanced at Spike. "yer man needs it." Mikko let out a heavy sigh. "He wants to know where Gabe lives he can call me himself." With that she hung up. Ryuu had, had his phone on speaker and looked at at the group then hung up. "I did what would I could." He said then went to the fridge and grabbed a beer.

Spike smiled a twisted smile when the group agreed to assist him. "You won't regret it." He replied, and his attention was soon drawn to Ryuu as he called Mikko. He inwardly face-palmed,shaking his head in disapproval of the man's tactics. "You need to learn to be a better liar." He hissed, obviously annoyed. "You shoulda' said YOU wanted to know!" Too late now.

Ryuu took a sip of his beer. "hey she said she would give it to you, didn't she. I did my job."

"We'll meet up in two hours." Spike informed his new posse, dismissing them for now. The later, the better. Spike was aware enough of Gabriel's habits to know that the thug was nocturnal. They ran a better chance at success to work beneath the cover of darkness. Not to mention, less conspicuous. Now, his attention once again returned to Ryuu, but he refrained from further retort. Instead, he plucked his cell phone, and quickly dialed Mikko's number.

Once again Mikko quickly answered her phone, not wanting it to wake Chris or Travis. "Yes?"

"I need Gabe's address." Spike demanded flatly. "I know you know.. so don't fuckin' lie..."

"Yeah I know. and you know I would give you anything you want, love. but, what's in it for me if I give it to you?" Mikko asked

"Me breathin' another day." Spike replied, knowing she would do almost anything to insure his survival. She had risked her own life for him on several occasions, giving up an address and potentially killing her 'big bro' should be nothing.

"Fine." Mikko was pretty sure that his 'breathing another day' statement was something to do with the Turks. "But. you have to put in a good word for me with the gang AND I don't want Gabe knowing I told you. ok?"

A twisted grin slowly tugged across his conniving lips. "Sure." He lied. "Our lil' secret."

Mikko sat down and adjusted the phone. "thanks..." She gave him Gabe's address and the directions on how to get there. "When you planning on going to him anyway?"

"Tonight." Spike replied. "It'll be over soon." And he was more confident of that now, with this new-found information of Gabriel's location. The task would certainly end in their favor.

"Ok love. You let me know how it goes. Hope to see you soon." Obviously Mikko didn't really think that Spike would pull it off, of course she also didn't know that this time he had minions helping him.

"Oh, I'll be sure you get every last detail." Spike grinned his wicked grin. "I'll be seein' you real soon." With that, he hung up. Now, it was time to plan.

Mikko looked at her phone for a bit then glanced over at sleeping Travis. "Should I be worried? Naaaaah." She put her phone up and sat back in her chair closing her eyes.

Ryuu came back around and looked over at Spike. "So did she tell you?"

"Yeah." Spike replied, sliding the phone back into his jeans. "This is gonna be fuckin' easy now. Prolly won't need those goons, after all." He had room to grow complacent now. Overconfidence. A double-edged sword.

"See and you doubted me. She loooooooooooooooves yoooou" Ryuu walked off singing.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: The Tide Begins to Rise

Post by Gabriel on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:50 pm

Possibility

There’s a possibility
    There’s a possibility
    All that I had was all I gon’ get
    There’s a possibility
    There’s a possibility
    All I gon get is gone with your step

So tell me when you hear my heart stop,
    You’re the only who knows
    Tell me when you hear my silence
    There’s a possibility
    I wouldn’t know

Know that when you leave
    Know that when you leave
    By blood and by mean
    You walk like a thieve
    By blood and by mean
    I fall when you leave

So tell me when you hear my heart stop,
    You’re the only who knows
    Tell me when you hear my silence
    There’s a possibility
    I wouldn’t know

Tell me when my sigh is over
    You’re the reason why I’m close
    Tell me if you hear me falling
    There's a possibility
    It wouldn’t show

By blood and by mean
    I fall when you leave
    By blood and by mean
    I follow your lead

Breathe.

The simple task that should've came naturally was proving incredibly difficult. Not for the cold air that burned his lungs with each shallow breath he forced himself to inhale.The chilly sting of the cold night air was overshadowed by a deeper, more constricting pain that threatened to crush the very life from him. Mortal wounds delivered to a deteriorating soul, inflicted by the words that his spirit had feared. She was leaving.

Breathe. The nagging voice in the back of his mind reminded him, when his lack of oxygen intake began wrecking havoc on deprived and sore lungs. Tears stung at the back of his bloodshot eyes, threatening to spill forward in betrayal to their keeper, a visual whisper of the grief he struggled so hard to suppress. The last shred of his world; his hope had come crashing down.

Gabriel forced himself to suck in another deep breath to sooth the aching in his lungs. If only soothing a broken heart could come so easy. But there was no soothing for something that had been completely ripped from him. He sat at the edge of the pier, fighting desperately to drown the news that his fiancee had given him. The words echoed in his head, reverberating from every happy memory the woman had left him with, tainting their worth. Had her love been nothing but lies?

A repressed tear finally escaped its barricade and rolled down his wind-blistered cheek, but he made no effort to rid himself of emotional evidence. He was alone here, save for the whimpering pit bull that rested at his side. Jigs massive head rested in his master's lap, seemingly aware of the devastation his owner was trying to cope with, and failing miserably.

The young thug so desperately missed Ezekiel right now. Now more than ever, he really needed his brother. A shoulder to lean on. Someone to tell him he would make it through this, as he always had. But he would be deprived of the brotherly advice and support that he had always found strength in. Ezekiel, like everyone else, had left.

Everyone leaves. Yer not worth stickin' around for. Can't you see that? The voice nagged. Gabriel squeezed his eyes tighter together, once again struggling with the emotions that threatened to crush him completely. He slowly willed his tearfilled eyes to open, staring blankly out across the inky water, a source of comfort in times past. But nothing could sooth the torment that ripped him apart, piece by piece. The waves crashed gently against the rocks beneath, once a soothing effect, but everything had lost its meaning. The world was simply background noise; a faint static drown out by the sound of his soul's dying cry.

Minutes quickly passed into hours, and the black heavens had ripped open, unleashing its own grief. But not even the bone-chilling downpour was enough to pry Gabriel from his stupor. His body trembled from a combination of his drenched clothes, and the lingering convulsions of the grief that escaped with tears. He wanted to just stop here. Never get up again. What was the point? His heart was gone.

An eager and desperate tugging at his hoodie sleeve finally registered somewhere in his daze. He blinked several times, trying to rid his gaze of the obscurity of tears and heavy raindrops that left him visually impaired. Jigs was urging his master to his feet. The dog had been patient for hours, but the cold rain was his breaking point. He whimpered and whined until Gabe reluctantly willed himself onto wobbly legs, and forced himself to move.

Original Character

Post by Spike on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:52 pm

Victory.

Eager fingers fumbled for the small cell phone that resided somewhere within the depths of the gangly thug's baggy pants pocket. After several tries, he finally managed to unearth it, flipping it open with one fluid flick of his wrist. He couldn't believe his good fortune. Of all the gangsters that had been keeping an eye out for the elusive Juvanni, it was the most unlikely thug to spot him. Surely he would get a promotion in rank after this. This was almost worth the headache of putting up with Spike. Almost.

His eyes grew anxiously as his target disappeared around the corner, oblivious to the fact that his being watched. Oblivious that hi life would soon be in danger. Oblivious of everything.

"Spike..." He began, the phone pressed firmly to his ear, as if the psychopath would be unable to hear his high and frantic voice issuing through the receiver. "I've spotted Juvanni.. he's headed west of the harbor, between 17th and Glenn Avenue...he's alone..."

"Then you better fuckin' jump him!" Spike hissed through the phone, a sense of urgency flowing through his order. This was a life or death mission for him. Killing Gabriel would prove his worth to the Turks. Without their acceptance, he would remain vulnerable to his former gang. It wasn't wise to be solo after breaking the ancient blood oath.

"Are you fuckin' crazy?! You want me to take 'im down by myself?" The thug retorted in disbelief. Rumors flowed throughout the world of the underground. Whispers circulated of how Gabriel continued to evade the merciless grasp of death. Beating the odds that were gravely stacked against him. Even the gang lords had been unsuccessful in claiming his life, a debt owed for breaking the Turk's muddled oath at the tender age of 12. And now, it seemed Spike expected him to take Juvanni down single-handedly. Yeah, right. This asshole is definitely crazy.

"Did I say take him down??!!!" Spike spat into the phone, angered by the thug's foolish assumption. "Jus' fuckin' stall him, dammit! Or his blood won't be all that's spilled tonight!" He threatened venomously as he motioned for his posse, who were finishing up the task of burning down their target's house. Mikko's tip had led them to Gabriel's home, but finding it empty, they wouldn't leave without leaving a calling card. The flames completely consumed it, unswayed by the heavy rain. Back smoke filled the air, along with the excited chatter of the proud thug. They had heard enough of the conversation to understand what was about to happen. The long awaited moment had arrived, at last. The men threw the gas cans into the back of the black BMW, exhilarated by the prospect of a fight as they hopped into the vehicle. Spike quickly took the driver's seat, and barked his final warning before closing the cell.

"He better not get away. Or else."

The thug started to utter his response, but the tone cut him short, signifying that the opportunity had been taken away. Fuckin' great!
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:54 pm

"Hey, you..." An unfamiliar voice suddenly issued from behind, catching Gabriel off guard. He turned slowly to face the thug, who seemed to be keeping his distance. He squinted in the rain, trying to decide if he recognized the man or not. He didn't. Though, from the man's appearance, Gabriel suspected he was a gang member. That observation made him guarded. The thug wasn't a Purple Dragon, which meant he was a potential threat. A low growl issued from the pit-bull who was now poised, daring the man to come closer.

"Do I... know you?" Gabriel asked, but already knew that answer. He watched as the thug took a nervous step back, obviously not taking too lightly to the massive dog's warning. His cautious gaze shifted from the canine and refocused on the 'target'.

"Not... personally..." The man replied, and once again eyed the dog. "But I know you deal 'herbs'." He quickly added. "So I was wonderin' if you have some Mary Jane on hand?"

Gabriel eyed him skeptically. He knew that people would go to great lengths to acquire their addiction, but braving the harsh rain for pot just seemed a bit off to him. It certainly wasn't a drug that inflicted that level of desperate behavior. "...Sorry. Yer outta luck." He replied in a flat tone before turning to continue his aimless quest toward a destination that wouldn't feel so lonely.

"That's ...too bad." The thug called out, now debating his next move. He had to stall this man, or else he would be punished for his in incompetency. His hand began to shake from the sudden break in nerve as he reached for a concealed pocket knife, holding it to his side. He almost completely lost his tinge of courage, but tried to focus on Spike's promise of higher rank, if he was successful. His eyes slid shut, and he inhaled deeply before rushing at the thug's back, knife poised high to deliver severe injury to the back of his target's neck. But before he was within striking distance, he was suddenly knocked off his feet, an angry pit bull tearing and ripping at his throat.

Gabriel had turned just in time to see the man go down, the knife making futile attempts to pierce into the dog's throat. "Call him off! Please!! I'm... I'm sorry!"

Gabriel approached, his surprise quickly giving way to anger. This low-life had attempted to kill him, and was now pleading for mercy? He skillfully caught the man's armed hand and slammed it hard against the muddy asphalt, causing him to lose his grasp on the knife. It twirled away from him, well out of his frantic reach.

"Get him off!" He begged, on the verge of tears. His shaky voice was barely audible over the vicious snarls of the snapping pit-bull. The dog grabbed one of his victim's hands, burying his teeth deep into flesh and muscle, clamping down with a force that threatened to break bones.

"Ahhhhhh!!!"

"Why should I, huh? I should let him rip you apart!" Gabriel threatened as he grabbed Jigs' collar, and pulled him away. His opposite hand tightly gripped his attacker's collar, pulling his face up enough to meet his angry gaze. "Who fuckin' sent you? The Turks?"

The coward's lip quivered in fear and pain. He quickly rose his uninjured fist and aimed a punch at Gabriel's face, but the thug was quick to block it, countering the attack by twisting his wrist to the point of snapping the bones.

"Fuuuuck! Please, I'm sorry!!"

A bone-crunching snap echoed throughout the dark alley, simultaneous with the blood-curling scream. "Don't... don't kill me!!"

The coward's pleas were rewarded with a forceful punch to the face, his nose breaking beneath the power of the blow. Blood sprayed Gabriel's face and clothes, but he wasn't about to show mercy to this man; this low-life that had threatened to kill him.

The sounds of a quickly approaching car suddenly caught Gabriel's full attention. The high-beam headlights nearly blinding him. He squinted in their direction, finally releasing his grasp on the trembling thug, leaving him to choke on his own blood. Gabe grabbed the knife before straightening himself, and glared in the BMW's direction. He knew better than to turn his back to them. The occupants inside were no doubt armed with guns. They would shoot him down if he tried to escape. He wiped the blood from his brow, waiting.. challenging them to step out of the car.

The opposite end of the alley was soon blocked off by another vehicle. Black as night and tented windows concealing the occupants inside. Gabriel was trapped. Outnumbered. Alone. He knew this moment would soon find him, and fate had delivered on a night that had already left his soul battered.

"Well well well... look'it what we have here!" A familiar voice taunted in a sing-song voice as he stepped out of the car. The lone street lamp reflected from the metal spikes that adorned the enemy's skull, almost as blinding as the headlights that seemed to come from all directions. A large knife was grasped tightly within his palm, a weapon that Gabriel would've recognized, if not for the blinding headlights. Three men stepped from the car, accompanying Spike as he approached. Three more advanced from the opposite side, closing in quickly. Some were armed with guns and knives, though, they seemed to be waiting on Spike to make the first move.

A vicious growl emitted from the pit-bull's throat as he stood close to his master, ready to attack anyone that got too close. Spike paused long enough to shoot an amused look at Gabe. "Tsk. So alone, with only a fuckin' mutt to have your back. Where's your REAL dawgs, huh? Where's your brother? Oh yeah.. that's right, he doesn't give a fuck about you!" He taunted. "No-one does... I'ma do you a favor, and put you outta yer fuckin' misery..."

Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Ryuu on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:36 pm

Ryuu stepped out the car, standing behind Spike. He wanted to put as many people as he could between him and that dog. The last thing he wanted was to be ripped to shreds. He didn't say anything and just listened on, still feeling guilty about dragging Mikko into this, he was just glad that she wasn't there with them.

Gabriel gripped the knife a little tighter, inwardly trying to dislodge Spike's words. The painful reality was, there was truth in them. As much as he wanted to deny it. He waited for the first attack to come, prepared to defend himself. It was nearly impossible to keep a visual from all angles. It would only be a matter of time before he would be subdued, but he wouldn't go down without a fight. Spike was the first one to advance, moving closer.. foolishly ignoring the warning snarls of the protective dog. As he came within mere feet of his victim, Jigs lunged himself forward, attaching himself to Spike's forearm...

"Ahhhh, fuck!!!" Spike snarled, stumbling back as he stabbed at the dog, burying his blade deep into the animal's shoulder, but his grip was unrelenting. "Someone get this fuckin' dog off me!"

Bored of just sitting in the room, Mikko took Travis downstairs and to the gift shop, interestingly enough there was a small pet shop located by the gift shop. She walked in and let Travis hold pet the smaller animals. a mouse, and hamster. She herself picked out a spiked leather collar, not for any dog like it was meant for, but for herself. The lady looked at her funny when she tried the collar on. She smiled at the woman and bought the spiked collar. Travis reached up and held on to the large loop that hung from it. "You like mommy's new collar? maybe daddy will like it too..." She chimed and walked out the store.

Great just what Ryuu was trying to avoid, getting close to the dog. But he jumped in, gun held out and shot at the dog. He didn't want to kill it, just wound it badly enough that it would let Spike go. Why Spike even went towards the dog was a mystery.

The shot hit its mark, but the pain was over-written by the adrenaline that coursed throughout the pit bull. His teeth released long enough to go for the kill, aiming for Spike's jugular. But the dog wouldn't hit his mark. Spike quickly shoved his blade forward, piercing the dog's chest. A loud yelp echoed throughout the alley as he hit the ground, but he was quickly pushing himself up from the pavement, prepared to attack again. "No!" Gabriel strongly commanded, and quickly pulled him back by the collar. Even if he was about to die, he couldn't lose the only thing he had left. His concern for his companion was just the opening the gang needed. Two advanced from behind, one man attempting to grab him, but Gabriel quickly spun in his grasp, sliding his blade along the man's face..

Ryuu backed up once the dog released it's grip. He shot Gabe's dog, another bout of guilt that he would have to live with. he had a feeling that he wasn't going to be getting much sleep after this night. He didn't know Gabe well...But well enough to not want to see the man dead, but to protest would mean others might start asking questions. So for his own well being he did what he had to do. Even if he would later regret it...

Hours had passed, and Mike had discovered that Lexi had an X-Box. Sweet! How cool was it that his brother was with a girl that understood the importance of such devices?! He would simply choose to ignore the fact that the system had belonged to her ex. Pfft. that didn't matter! But her video game collection was definitely lacking. So, leaving his brothers and Lexi back at the woman's posh apartment, Mike headed back home, destined to bring back some serious gamege!

The man howled in pain, dropping his focus as he pressed a hand over his bleeding face. Spike was also dealing with his own agony, but was quick to shrug it off. His angered glare was now fixated on the injured dog, blind sided by his rage. He reached for the gun that Ryuu was holding, determined to finish the creature off..

But Ryuu was quick to pull away from Spike. No way was he going to give this mad man a gun, anyway, he should have came prepared with more then a little knife. "Get yer own fuckin gun! And we ain't here for the dog, remember? Focus man!"

Spike angrily shoved Ryuu when he pulled the gun away. "Fine! I don't need yer fuckin' gun!" He hissed, and his gaze refocused on the dog, who stood bleeding profusely, his white coat smeared with his own blood. The dog's eyes were locked with Spike's, his massive jaws curled into a menacing snarl. Teeth bared and ready for a second round. Spike watched the blood pour from the animal's chest wound, expecting him to drop over at any moment. "That's fuckin' insane!" He scuffed to himself, and took a guarded step closer.

Gabriel was still holding to the dog's collar, trying to keep him safe. But his attention was soon needed elsewhere as he was once again grabbed from behind. He struggled to free himself, managing to hook his leg around one of his attackers, pulling him off his feet. But the distraction was all that was needed for Spike to spring forward, shoving his knife into Gabe's shoulder. Despite the pain, Gabe managed to shove him off, and returned the attack. His own blade found it's mark, piercing Spike's upper abdomen.

It seemed like it was time for Ryuu to actually step in, he waited for a moment when Gabe was preoccupied with someone else, then Spike was stabbed. It's funny what odd things you think about when under pressure. Because Ryuus only thought in that split moment was that Mikko would kill him if he let anything bad happen to Spike. And he cared enough about her to jump in and help Spike.Ryuu rushed Gabe from the Side, his brass knuckles punching at the side of Gabe's head.

Gabriel managed to get in another strike, piercing Spike again. He glared at Spike as he prepared to stab him again, this time aiming for the psychopath's heart. Suddenly, he was struck in the temple, causing him to stagger backwards. The large tattooed thug grabbed Gabe from behind, and tightened his grip as he struggled. Gabe managed to shove his elbow back, forcefully making contact with the thug's stomach, momentarily knocking the wind from him. Still, the massive thug's grasp was unrelenting. Gabe winced in pain as the large blade of a knife pierced into his back, shoving deep between his ribs. He tried to pull away, but the action was repeated. This time, the assault had come from in front.

Spike twisted the blade deeper into Gabriel's chest, flashing a wicked smile as he buried it to the hilt. But he was suddenly forced to jerk away as he was attacked from behind. Once again, the pitbull had attached himself to Spike, ripping and tearing and the arm that now wielded the knife. Spike screamed in pain, and struggled frantically to dislodge the animal from his mangled arm. One of his followers quickly came to his aid, firing a shot that penetrated the animal's mid-section, exiting the opposite side.

"Nooo!" Gabriel screamed as he watched his best friend collapse to the ground. He struggled to rush to his side, but the huge thug still held him restrained. His blade once again pierced his captive's back, a mere inches from his spine. His knees buckled, over stricken with grief and the numbing sensation that quickly followed the warm pain that flowed throughout him.

"What'd I tell you? " Spike hissed as he approached, wrapping shreds of his shirt around his mangled arms. "I'm the one that's gonna finish him off." He glanced at Ryuu. "Tie him up, and throw him in the back seat."

Ryuu stood up and watched on, he was broken out of his daze when Spike addressed him, telling him to grab Gabe and put him in the back seat. He quickly did was he was told. tying Gabe up and with the help of the large thug, tossed Gabe in the back of the car.

Mikko walked back to Chris' room, Travis still playing with her new 'jewelry. It seemed that Chris was still asleep, with a sigh she sat down. Her thoughts started to drift to Gabe, She should probably call him and make sure that he's ok. She pulled her phone from her pocket and dialed Gabe's number.

The large thug restrained Gabriel as Ryuu worked at binding his hands behind his back. The wounded thug struggled, but each movement was pure torment. The pain coursed through him with each shaky breath, his year-filled eyes fixated on the still form of Jigsaw. He broke the sorrowful stare to look at Ryuu, only know recognizing the man. He could only stare, unable to find words as he was roughly shoved into the back seat.

Spike slid in beside him, ordering one of his men to take the wheel. "The docks." He ordered. "Easiest place in the world to dispose of a body." As the engine roared to life, Spike glared at Gabriel, who seemed to be struggling to keep his eyes open. "Now don't chu even think about noddin' off.." He tisked as he reached for his phone, sliding it out of his pocket. "Maybe I'll call yer sis... I'm sure she wouldn't want to miss a chance to see you off..." He dialed Mikko's number, and waited for an answer...

As Mikko waited for Gabe to answer, she got another call, looking at the ID she swallowed thickly and answered. "Yeah babe?"

Spike plucked Gabe's cell from his pocket, eyeing the number as Mikko's voice finally issued from his receiver. "Now now.. you wouldn't be callin' a certain someone to warn him, now would you?" He tossed Gabe's phone into the floorboard, disregarding whatever intent Mikko might have had. "Too late. Thanks for the tip... we got him." Though, Mikko's tip had not been entirely useful in Gabe's capture. He wanted to play on her guilt.

And she did indeed feel instant guilt, but she wouldn't let Spike know that. Mikko played it off. "Nah was just making sure he was home for you, love. So you finally got him uh? He didn't hurt you did he?" She asked sounding concern. "Cuz you know, no one hurts my man and lives to tell about it." Inside of course she was frantic. Her mind race, trying to think of what to do, and who she could call to help.

"His fuckin' dog got me worse than he did." Spike hissed. Indeed, he was injured but was not about to let his injuries deprive him of the pleasure of this long awaited night. "We're headed down to the docks now to dispose of 'im. Figured you'd wanna come out and say goodbye."

"Yeah. I'm on my way now. Don't do anything till I get there. You need me to bring some medical supplies?" Mikko asked, already writing a note for Chris, telling him that she had to save Gabe.

"No.. I'm fine." He snapped, too proud to admit that he would ever need help. "I'll see you there." Spike shoved the phone back into his pocket, and glared at Gabe. "Yer lil sis is comin' to say goodbye." He grinned, having a more sinister motivation behind getting Mikko involved. But it would be useless if Gabriel died before they reached the docks. He frowned angrily, slapping the pack of Gabe's head as he drifted off. "Hey! You ain't fuckin' dyin' yet!" He hissed. "I'm not finished!" He glared at the thug in the front seat. "How deep did'ju fuckin' stab him! I told you... I'M supposed to kill 'im.. not you!"

And with that Mikko was out the door and soon out the hospital. She tucked her phone back in her pocket and hopped in the nearest car, setting Travis down on the seat next to her and taking off to the apartment. She drove quickly but not so fast that she would get pulled over, that was the last thing she needed. The drive was quick, and she was soon at the apartment, she ran inside with Travis and shoved the baby in Kendall's Arms. "Spike has Gabe I have to go, watch him." She said all in one breath, while there she grabbed her knives, tucking them in their hidden spots and shoved her pistol in the waist band of her jeans then headed back out. She ran back to the small black sports car and headed to the docks. On the way she kept thinking about who to call for help, then it hit her, Nightwatcher. This was Raph's job right? to save people. She pulled out her phone, found Raph's number and called him.

Ryuu sat in the front seat shaking his head, "There wasn't a need to get her involved, Spike! It's not like she's a part of this."

Spike snapped his head in Ryuu's direction. "YOU got her involved... remember?" He taunted. "Feelin' a lil guilty, are ya?"

Ryuu just looked at Spike then turned back around. "No...I'm just saying. There isn't a point to dragging her to the docks. I think the girl has enough issues she doesn't need to see her brother die...fuck..whatever, she shows up her only concern will be your fuckin ass...what the hell am I worried about?"

*Raphael sat there on the couch with one arm around Lexi as they watched T.V , Donatello also sat close by as they waited for Mikey to come back with more games and hopefully controllers. Raph was bummed out that he didn't get to spend the evening alone with Lexi since time with her lately was so rare but he was still greatful that this family meeting thing went well. Suddenly his cell phone began to ring and he checked the I.D it was an unfamiliar number and made him really suspicious he sat up letting go of Lexi and answered the phone.* "Who's this?!"

"Raph! It's Mikko you have to help me! Spike's gonna kill Gabe!" Mikko rattled on nearly in tears, though she was trying to collect herself before she got to the docks. "They're at the docks. You HAVE to help him!"

Donatello did sit nearby, but he was also somewhat bored. Even more than that, but after Mike left, he was feeling more like the third wheel and felt a little uncomfortable. Sticking around and socializing had never been one of his favorite things to do. He would rather head someplace where he could submerge himself in one of his projects. However, Mike said he would be right back so he tolerated the small amount of boredom. He engrossed himself into whatever Raph and Lexi had decided to watch on TV, but was startled when he heard Raph's cell ring. With Raph's outburst at the caller, Don frowned. He was also curious who was calling his brother because they only gave out their numbers to a selected few. Raph not recognizing the number was cause for alarm.

"Damn right. Cuz I'm more important." Spike gloated, and slapped Gabe's cheeks as the docks came into view. "Wake up, faggot. This is the last place you'll ever see. Enjoy it." He seethed, but got no response. This only angered him. As the car came to a stop and the thugs all filed out of the vehicle, Spike dragged Gabriel's lifeless form from the backseat. "Fuck.." He hissed, leaning over to inspect Gabe's vitals. "S'not supposed to end like this!"

Gabriel waited until Spike was right where he wanted him, leaning over him a bit too closely. His eyes suddenly snapped open, and his legs quickly sprung forward, encircling Spike's neck. He tightened the pressure, which was a huge feat, given his condition. He was fading.. but wouldn't go down that easily.

Raphael perked up this was a big surprise he had remembered giving Mikko his number when he dropped her off at Casey's which was several months before, he never thought she'd hold on to it let alone call him for help.* "Mikko?!" *He said bitterly as if just saying her name left a bad taste in his mouth.*"Yer' callin' meh fer' help why the hell should I give a' shit a'bout ya er' fuckin' Gabe?!" *He spat for all he knew Mikko could be trying to set him up she hadn't exactly tryed to make up for attempting to kill Casey and she was known for doing crazy things.

The conversation certainly earned Lexi's attention. She shifted in her position, giving Raph a look as he mentioned Gabe's name. "Raph... what's going on?"

"GAH! You fuckin ass. just get to the god damn docks!" With that Mikko hung up she didn't have time to argue more because just then she was pulling up next to the gangs car. She tucked her phone in her pocket and composted herself, a quick check in the mirror and she stepped out. "There you guys..." Then she noticed Gabe had Spike. She didn't try to help, instead she stood there, amused. and thankful that Gabe was still alive.

Ryuu got out the car, he stood by Mikko's side and watched on as Gabe grabbed a hold of Spike. "Well that was unexpected." But he didn't make any move to help either.

"Son of a.." Spike hissed in surprise as Gabe suddenly sprung to life, and now had him restrained with his legs. The pressure tightened, and Spike gasped for air. His frantic fingers reached for a metal pipe that was laying close by. Drawing back, he slammed the metal against Gabriel's skull, repeating the action until he released his hold. Spike gasped, clutching at his throat as the air rushed to his deprived lungs. He was too angry to notice that Mikko had arrived just yet.

His attention was drawn to Lexi at her question but before he could give her an explanation Mikko yelled loudly in his ear causing him to pull the phone away for a second and he cursed as he realized she hung up.* "Shit!" *He paused he knew this was going to be hard for Lexi to hear and had a feeling he was going to get involved whether he wanted to are not. He sighed*" She said ..Spike's gonna kill Gabe at the docks."

Mikko cringed when she saw Gabe being hit with the pipe and was tempted to step in, but thought better of it. Once Spike stopped swinging the pipe she made her presence known. Stepping towards the two boys. "So can say goodbye now?"

Lexi could only stare, stunned by the fear of potentially losing her friend. She blinked herself out of her stupor, and quickly sprung to her feet. She wasn't waiting around, and wouldn't ask Raph for help, either. She remembered his reaction all those months ago when she'd asked him to keep an eye out for him. But that was her friend out there.. dying. She had to do something. She grabbed a small pistol from the small drawer of the end table, and plucked her keys, now headed towards the door..

Spike tried to gather his composure, sparing a quick glance in Mikko's direction. He tossed the bloodied pipe onto the dock, and roughly grabbed Gabriel by his curls, pulling him up to rest on his knees. He violently grabbed his chin, forcing Gabe to look at Mikko. "See your lil sis? She came to say goodbye. It's be rude to fade out without doin' so, don't you think?" He taunted. "But.. I think you oughta know.. she told me where to find you.."

Now Don was really on edge. He wasn't sure who this Gabe person was, but he could tell by Lexi's body language this was not a good thing. He shot Raph a worried glance and rose from his seat. "So now what?" he whispered to his brother, pulling his disguise completely over him again.

"ha ha ha, Spike." She said walking closer to him and smacking his ass. "You think yer cute don't ya?" Mikko rolled her eyes. "Can I have five minuets alone with him?" She was NOT going to let Spike or anyone else there see her upset. She was not going to show an ounce of weakness around the guys and she definitely was not going to let Spike get to her.

Raphael hadn't expected Lexi to compose herself so quickly and was a little surprised that she pulled out a pistol and grabbed her keys. He immediately sprung to his feet and stopped her at the door did she really think he wouldn't help her? He ignored Don and focused on Lexi he held tightly to her hand.* "Stay 'ere I'll go after 'em! "

"It's pretty fucked up, huh? The one person you thought cared.. don't!" He continued to taunt, forcing Gabriel's head straight as he weakly tried to pull away. He was drifting in and out, struggling against the inevitable pull that would soon claim him. Spike glared at Mikko at her request, about to deny her of that. But it wasn't like she could help him. Besides, they were on a dock, there would be no room for escape, even if she could help the half-dead thug. "Three. But no funny stuff.. or you'll be sorry."

Mikko grinned getting dangerously close to his face, lips...his teeth. "Scouts honor, love. Three minuets it is. Yer the best babe." She then looked down at Gabe and waited for Spike to leave them for their three minuets.

Lexi stared at him, trying hard to suppress the tears that threatened to fall. "I.. .can't just stay here, Raph. I have to go.." She knew that Raph was doing this for her, and not Gabe. She had to be there, for him. She tried to push past him and out the door. There was no time to argue. Every second was critical.

Spike placed his hand on her cheek, smearing Gabe's blood against her skin. He nipped her lips before turning and moving away, giving them some space.

Mikko watched him go and fell to her knees in front of Gabe, she rested a hand on his cheek then pulled him in for a hug. "Just hold on,babe." She whispered quietly to him. "I got back up on the way. You just have to hold on for a bit ok?" Of course she had no idea if Raph was actually showing up. She pulled away and wiped some of the blood away from his face.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:40 pm

The blood loss was beginning to take its toll on him. His mind was muddled with incoherency, but struggling to grasp all that was being said. Spike's words delivered another wound to his heart, but he tried desperately to ignore them. Even if it was the truth, would it be fair to himself to believe them? Could he really afford his last memory to be that of betrayal? His eyes slid shut, breathing quickened as he struggled against the inevitable pull. No, he wouldn't believe Spike.. even if it were true. He wouldn't be granted the time to weigh up the possibility, and any doubt that he might have had was suddenly eased as he felt Mikko pull him in for a hug. He forced his eyes to open, leaning into her as much as the restraints would allow. He tried to grasp her words, but it only caused confusion. Help was coming? No, he must not be hearing correctly. There was no-one left to help. And even if there were, he was running out of time. He gently nuzzled her neck, his blood-crusted lips pressing a weak kiss against her cheek. "Love you." He managed to whisper in a shaky tone.

It was taking Mikko everything she had not to break down, but she could feel her body tremble with emotion. She closed her eyes and held him tight, never wanting to let him go. Then she pulled a knife from her boot and cut Gabe's restraints before tucking the knife back again. "I love you too, Gabe." She pulled away and looked him in the eyes, her eyes filling with tears. Help wasn't coming...He was going to die in front of her and it was her fault. She gently pressed her lips to his, showing him all the love and affection that she possible could, in his last moments, she wanted him to know, that someone cared. Someone loved him. and he would be missed.

It took Gabe a moment to realize that Mikko had cut his restraints. Concerned about the trouble she was probably getting herself into, his blood-shot gaze shifted in the gang's direction. Fortunately, it seemed they were granting them their privacy. His shaky arms encircled her, returning the embrace. He allowed it to linger for a moment, and reached up to caress her cheek as he returned the kiss, conveying everything he wanted to say in that simple gesture. And reluctantly, he placed his hands back behind him, as to not give away Mikko's deed. If he had any chance, as faint as it may seem, he would have to use the element of surprise. But he knew the odds weren't good. His concern was more for Mikko than himself. He was a lost cause, but he worried what effect this would have on her, witnessing his death. "You.. shouldn't be here.. babe."

Mikko melted into him, and allowed her tears to fall. When he pulled away she quickly wiped her face off. "I'm not leaving you alone here...I'm staying with you" She looked around then back at him. "Where's...Jigs?" A silly question to ask at a time like this, But Spike had mention the dog, and the fact that Jigs wasn't attacking anyone made her concern.

Gabriel pressed his forehead to hers, savoring the closeness that couldn't last. He risked blowing his cover to once again reach up, and wipe away her tears with his shaky hand. He wished there was something he could say that would soothe her, but the simple task of talking was becoming difficult as he barely clung to consciousness. When she mentioned Jigs, a pained expression tugged across his bloodied features, and he shook his head. It was the closest thing to an answer he could manage.

And again she pulled him in for a close hug. "He'll be ok..and so will you." She whispered to him. then looked over and motioned for Ryuu to come over. He did, so kneeling down next to them. Mikko looked over at Ryuu. "Take my car and get the dog." Ryuu was going to protest but Mikko slapped him across the face, luckily this didn't seem to concern anyone. "go get jigs, if he can be helped help...if that dog dies, I'll let yer little secret out...to both gangs. got it?"Ryuu nodded and quickly ran in Mikko's car and drove off. That earned the attention of a few of the guys, but they seemed more annoyed with why it was taking so long to kill a guy then Ryuu leaving. Mikko turned back to Gabe. "I'll save him. and soon help will come for you." She kissed his forehead. She tried to convince herself of this as much as Gabe.

Gabriel found comfort in that, knowing that Jigs would be taken care of.. if he was still alive. He was too exhausted to consider how odd it would seem, Mikko helping a creature she was terrified of. He nuzzled against her, pressing a small kiss against her lips as he whispered. "..thanks..take good... care of him.. for me.."

Mikko returned the kiss and cradled him in her arms. "I will. That dog will be eating out of golden bowls and sipping ice cold water from his own little fountain. Maybe I'll even dress him up in cute little outfits." She joked with him, trying to ease his mind at lest a little. "and when you get out of here, Me and you and Travis, we'll take a vacation. Maybe to Hawaii. relax a while. How's that sound?"

Ryuu arrived back where the dog was laying. He parked and got out the car, half hoping that Jigs was alive and half hoping he wasn't. "Ok puppy...If you're alive..don't eat me, I'm gonna help ya." He said as he slowly walked to the dog then bent down to pick him up.

Words were becoming abstract, but he detected that Mikko was trying to put him at ease.

And all too soon, their moment was over. Spike soon approached, completely oblivious to the fact that Mikko had freed his hands. "Time's up."

Mikko looked up at Spike then Then gave Gabe one last hug. "Love you." she whispered
    then got up and walked back to the rest of the gang.

Back in the alley, the injured dog had managed to drag himself a few feet away from the scene of the incident, driven to track down the car that had taken his master away. But the wounds were so severe, he collapsed before he'd made it too far. He laid there, whimpering with each shallow breath. When Ryuu arrived, he forced his head up just enough to make eye contact with the thug, a warning snarl emitting from his jaws. The threat was weak, but even as he lay bleeding to death, he hadn't given up.

Ryuu hesitated a moment then knelt by the dog, and slowly petted Jigs. "shhhh it's ok boy, I'm going to get you some help." He couldn't believe that Jigs was not only alive but had managed to move! He tried his best to sooth the dog. "Yer ok boy.."

Jigs tried to snap at him as the man placed his hands on him, but as he tried to soothe him, it melted away his resolve. He lowered his head once more, too weak to keep it upright.

"Ok boy, lets get you to a vet." Ryuu very slowly and carefully picked up the large dog, it took him a bit to gain his balance but soon he found his footing and headed back to his car.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:22 pm

The Tide Begins to Rise

I don't belong here
    I never saw this on the path I walk
    The blood-stained walls, the lines of chalk on the floor
    Its getting so hard
    I never saw the backlash, when the tide began to rise
    I can't remember
    The way it was when everything felt right
    My mouth held shut and eyes sealed tight with control

Pre-Chorus:
    So I remember on the inside

Chorus:
    I found a dark, infernal place, I don't wanna face anymore
    Somehow I won't stop feeding the pain
    My heart's just the same as before
    I found a dark, infernal place, I dont wanna face anymore,
    and somehow

So now I'm stuck here
    Between the guilty and the insincere
    The words I've spoke have left me here all alone
    I should have known this
    I never saw the backlash, when the tide began to rise
    I wish it all gone
    I could've burned it when I had that choice
    And now I'd die to kill this noise in my head

Pre-Chorus:
    Chorus:

Somehow we will get rid of the inside, the inside

If this is all the love my spirit can give

There is not a reason more to live

Just take it back tonight

(Somehow we will get rid of the inside, the inside)

"Damn it Lex!" *He yelled after her as he grabbed his coat and fedora, he didn't bother grabbing his pants and shoes there was no time and chances were he wouldn't be wearing it long anyway. He turned around briefly in Donatello's direction.* "Ya comin' er' what?!" *He said quickly and didn't wait for an answer he wanted to make damn sure that Lexi wouldn't leave without him.*

Donatello rolled his eyes. "Of course I am!" he snapped back. Why did Raph think he was covering himself again? He hurried out the door and followed closely behind his brother. A million thoughts were running through his head as he hastily followed Raph's girlfriend's path.

Lexi was already headed for the car, too frantic to wait around to see who was coming. She was struggling to keep her emotions in check, knowing that she couldn't lose it right now. Still, in the back of her mind, thoughts echoed from the past. Incidents such is this was exactly why she'd left New York all those years ago. After the death of her friend Sally, she couldn't deal with losing any more loved ones to gangs.. but here she was. It seemed that shadow would forever hang over her. She quickly climbed into the car, and was inwardly relieved to see that both boys were joining her. Though she would worry for their safety. But if Gabe was to make it out of this alive, she would need all the help she could get. Once everyone was in, she pulled out of the drive-way, speeding toward the docks.

Spike had witnessed the hug, and had also noticed the traces of emotion that Mikko was no doubt trying to hide. He flashed her a sinister smile, but said nothing about her hint of weakness. There would be plenty of time to deal with her later. He glared down at Gabe, the bloodied knife held firmly in his grasp. "So, this is how it ends. A damn shame, ain't it? He knelt in front of Gabriel, and roughly grabbed the thug's hair, snatching his head forward and pressed the blade to the throat. "I thought this would surely bring your bro out of hidin'...but he wasn't here for you the first time either, eh?" He shook his head in mock sympathy as he prepared to inflict the fatal wound. "...but it's all over tonight.. at last.."

*Raphael had climbed in the front seat he kept his eyes straight ahead as they drove to the docks while occasionally glancing at Lexi. He couldn't believe the night had taken such a dramatic turn and wondered how he and Donatello were going to get Gabe out of this. He had no idea about how many thugs are what kind weapons they would be armed with he figured they would defiantly have guns and he couldn't defend against bullets, would need a plan. Whatever it was he knew one thing he needed to make sure Lexi stayed out of the way, they wouldn't hesitate to kill her and that scared him not to mention Donatello getting involved. He couldn't stand this why the hell did Mikko have to call him anyway?!*

Gabriel's bloodied fingers had managed to snag the long neck of a broken wine bottle. It took every ounce of strength he had just to hold it in his grasp, hidden behind his back. His eyes slid closed, struggling to muster enough energy to pull this off as he listened to Spike's submerged taunting. He felt the cold steel against his throat, and as the blade pressed harder against his skin, his blood-shot eyes suddenly snapped open. The jagged glass made contact with its target, slicing across Spike's face..

Donatello had climbed in the seat behind Raph. He stayed silent on the way to their destination. He continued thinking through things in his head. He really wanted to help Lexi as much as he could but there were so many uncertainties. Many of those concerns were the same as his brother's. He was also wondering how they would pull it off without having the other two turtles. Normally when they dealt with gangs, all four of them were involved. Down to half-strength, they would have to plan accordingly.

Mikko stood back with the gang, she had got her emotions under control and now just looked on, completely expressionless. That was until Gabe attacked Spike. Her eyes grew wide. This just went from bad to worse.

Even though Lexi was driving like a bat out of hell, the drive there seemed like it was taking forever. She flashed her emergency blinkers, running stop signs and lights, half-hoping she would earn the attention of the cops. If so, she wouldn't stop until she reached the docks, then they would find something more sinister than her numerous driving violations. So many things were rushing through her head. She was worried about Raph and Don, and felt bad that they were getting involved. But she knew they were the only chance Gabe had. She inwardly cursed Ezekiel, and all the gangsters that should've been there for Gabe. But her inward fuming was cut short as they finally reached the docks. Her tear filled eyes fixated toward the gang. There was at least six thugs that she could see, but knew there could be more. Her view of the dock where Spike and Gabe was blocked. Not seeing them, she feared the worst. Disregarding her own safety, she jumped out of the car..

"Ahhhh.. fuck!" Spike howled in pain as he stumbled back, completely caught off-guard. "Who fuckin' untied him??!" He seethed as he pressed a hand to his gushing wound. He didn't need an answer to that. He knew. And this only added to his fury. He once again reached for Gabe, slashing at him with the knife..

Mikko quickly ducked behind the other guys. She was worried about Gabe and Spike...And now herself. But she wanted a hug damn it! She hadn't notice the other car that pulled up yet, and lit a cigarette to try and calm her nerves. She even shared one with one of the guys that turned to her. A peace offering of sorts.

Gabriel made a futile attempt to get to his feet, but he'd lost too much blood. Still, the fight wasn't completely gone from him. Spike managed to inflict more injury, but not without getting his feet pulled out from beneath him in the process. Once Spike had fallen to the pier, Gabe planted a foot against his ribs, using his last bit of strength to push him off the dock.

Mikko looked up in time to see Gabe push Spike. She was grateful that he was still able to fight but...another part of her felt the need to help Spike. She put out her cigarette and pushed past the guys to run to Spike, who no doubt wasn't happy with her at the moment...at all. But ignoring the dangers she ran to help him.

Luckily for Spike, he missed the jagged rocks, but the bone-chilling water wasn't too forgiving. He gasped in shock as he pushed himself to the surface, his fingers gripping hold of the dock. "Don't just fuckin' stand there... restrain him!!" He ordered his group of slackers. three rushed the dock, quickly doing as they were told, even though there seemed to be no need. Their victim was slipping away, but they had seen enough to know better than to let their guard down. The large, tattooed thug slipped in behind Gabe, forcing him onto his knees. He roughly grabbed his hair, pulling his head back to give Spike full access to his throat. As Mikko rushed to aid him, Spike shot her a glare, shoving her away as he hoisted himself back onto the dock. "Get the fuck away from me."

And Lexi finally saw what she had come for. Gabriel, held restrained by the thugs. He was barely recognizable due to the blood and grime that covered him. She finally lost it. "GABRIEL!!" She screamed out for him, and rushed toward the dock, not considering her own safety...

Mikko was pushed back, she went to argue with Spike tell him that she was sorry But then she heard Lexi and spun around, taking out her gun. The only way she was going to get Spike's trust back was to show him who's side she was on. She aimed at the woman and fired a shot.

As they got closer Raphael pulled off his coat and fedora, in order to fight better. He braced himself as Lexi hit the brakes in the nearby alley, he could see that there was a lot of thugs and decided this wasn't going to be easy. Suddenly Lexi jumped out of the car and he cursed himself for not being quick enough to stop her as she made herself known to the thugs. He got out on his side of the car and ran after her, his heart stopped as he heard the gunshot.

Donatello was quick to follow Raph out of the car and got ready to jump into the action if he needed to. He froze in his tracks when he heard the gunshot and shot Raph a worried glance.

Lexi was aware a little too late to Mikko's intent, and the shot managed to graze her shoulder. She gritted her teeth, fighting back the scream that burned at the back of her throat. She ducked behind a stack of old wooden crates, peeking out enough to fire a shot at Mikko. "You fucking bitch! I should've known you'd be involved!" She was really hoping that her shot would at least get the bitch out of the way, or stall her so she could reach Gabe.

"Fuck you, whore!" Mikko yelled back, dodging behind some other crates and firing more shots at Lexi. Lexi's shot missed, thankfully. But it seemed her shot didn't do much damage either. She called back to the guys. "Guys! I hate to be a bother but I think it's time that we go!"

But they would be too late. Mikko's little stunt would only buy Spike the time he needed to finish the job. He moved closer, his burning gaze staring at Gabriel, who could barely keep his eyes open. A faint flicker in the dying thug's eyes held a small degree of hope as somewhere in his fading consciousness, he recognized Lexi's voice.. and that help was here. Spike once again knelt in front of Gabriel, pressing his face close to his victim's. His cruel breath brushed his skin as his lips hovered near his cheek, the tip of the blade pressed against his jugular. "Goodnight... faggot.." He whispered in nearly a seductive tone as he pressed a kiss against his cheek, and slid the blade across its mark.

Raphael took cover behind the crates with her and now only realized who it was on the other side of the gun. His blood boiled as he thought about Mikko, she asked him for help HIM and now she has the guts to try and kill Lexi! That bitch was as good as dead to him now and God help her if her bullets ever met there mark!

Mikko soon ran out of bullets and tossed the gun away, then pulled out her knives and ran back to the others. She saw Gabe, a lump formed in the back of her throat, but she pushed it down. Now wasn't the time to grieve she..they..had to get out of there. "Ok..nice job Spike, but we really should go now."

Lexi was unable to suppress the blinding tears. She was oblivious to the fact that she was already too late. She found it impossible to breathe, fearing she wouldn't even get the chance to say goodbye, all because of Mikko. She tried to steady her breathing, and once again shot a glance around the crates, and fired more rounds at Mikko..

Don stayed behind a building and watched in horror as his brother ran straight into the fire line between the two girls with the guns. 'Is he crazy?! What is he thinking?!' Don screamed in his mind as he watched the two girls battle it out with the guns, hoping his brother didn't get hit by a stray bullet. It looked like his prayers were answered when Mikko had ran out of bullets and was retreating back to the others. He took that as a sign to join Raph and Lexi.Keeping on his guard, he moved to Raph's side.

Out of ammo and running out of patents with these guys, Mikko was ready to jump in their van and leave them. But as much as she wanted to do that, she couldn't leave Spike. She had just lost Gabe, she couldn't lose Spike too. But no one seemed to be moving. She dodged Lexi's bullets. all but the last one that pierced her side. She let out a yell and pressed a hand to her bleeding wound.

The rush of victory seemed to overtake him as Gabriel went limp. He licked the blood from his blade and watched as the large thug eased their victim carefully to the ground. He didn't seem to be feeling the same sense of satisfaction as his psychotic partner. It hadn't been a fair fight, and now seeing he aftermath of their efforts, he felt a degree of remorse. There had been rumors of a gang war for months, and this was what it boiled down to? It seemed this Juvanni had been the only soldier on enemy lines. Deep down, he admired the spirit and drive for survival the boy had shown. And he knew this would've ended differently if he hadn't been forced to fight his own fight, alone. Pity, he thought. And in allowing this one to die, the Dragons had betrayed an oath of their own. To protect their brothers. Meanwhile, Spike's attention was drown in the direction of the shots, and it didn't take long for him to realize who Gabe's tardy 'savior was. "Ah.. Lexi.. how good of you to join us, bitch! But.. yer too late.. fun's over" He seethed as he drew closer to the crates. "But I'd love to have a repeat of our night together.."

Mikko stood there, hopelessly trying to get everyone to leave, but then, Spike went to HER!? The bitch was going to die! "I don't fuckin think so!" She yelled, ignoring the pain in her side she rushed at Lexi, hoping to get to her before Spike did and really hoping that she was out of bullets. "Fuckin Bitch!"

Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:19 pm

Raphael stayed low and listened as the man taunted Lexi, he wasn't sure what it was he was talking about but got the general idea when he said 'our night together' which really pissed him off! He made one of his hands into a fist as the man came into view 'Big mistake!' He thought before springing up and lunging at him with his fist aiming for Spikes abdomen.*

Lexi was fighting desperately to get herself under control. She needed to have a clear head if she was going to help him. But the tears wouldn't stop falling, and the fear that she was already too late had taken hold. And now Spike was coming at her, taunting her about the past that she'd fought to bury. It was salt in old wounds, but her desperation to reach Gabriel overweighed all of that. She pointed the gun at him, but halted in her intentions as Raph came between them, and aimed a punch at Spike's midsection. The blow hit its mark, causing the psycho to stumble back a few steps. But now Mikko was rushing at her. Lexi once again took aim, but was distracted as she caught a glimpse at the happenings on the dock. A few of the thugs were attempting to get rid of the 'evidence', the rest were now advancing quickly towards them. "Noo!" She screamed out, and nearly crumpled to the ground. There was no way she could get through all of those men. She felt hopeless. Her tear-filled eyes met with Mikko's as her trembling finger rested on the trigger. Deep down, she knew that a shot fired from this proximity would be fatal. And as much as she hated Mikko right now.. she was torn. "Why... why are you doing this?" She managed to choke out in between sobs. "You called for us to help him.. and now you're letting him die! He fucking loved you like a sister, and you're killing him!"

Knives in hand, Mikko rushed at Lexi. She only caught a glimpse out the corner of her eye of Spike getting pounced on by the turtle. But she wasn't worried about that, what ever beating he got he deserved. So long as Raph didn't kill him. Soon she was right on Lexi, blade pointed at her throat. "I should kill you were you stand then he could never have you again!" She yelled her eyes burning with tears. But her shaky hand refused to press the knife against her. Mikko looked at her, her vision a watery haze,she was angry, with Spike, with herself, with Lexi. But it wasn't right to keep the woman from saying her good byes,and Lexi's words hit her hard. she wiped her eyes and lowered her knife. Then without a word, she grabbed Lexi's arm and began to drag her past the men pushing them out the way to get to Gabe's body.

Spike was completely taken aback by the large reptile. But he had no time to stare in shock as the forceful punch connected with his stomach. He stumbled back, now even more infuriated. "You fuckin' freak!" He hissed as he rebounded, and lunged forward, slicing wildly with his blade. He had overheard Lexi's comment about Mikko calling for help. This only added fuel to his raging inferno, but he took his aggression out on Raph. There would be time to deal with Mikko, later.

Raphael heard Lexi words and knew she was finally breaking down and it killed him to see her this way but now was not the time to comfort her. He had to put this bastard in his place, Spike's wild swinging wasn't a surprise infact it made it all to easy. Raphael saw an opening and used it to grab Spike's wrist and twisted it hard hoping it was enough force to cause Spike to drop it.* "Fuckin' bastard!" *He insulted back.

Lexi wasn't expecting the words to even faze her. They were futile, she thought. Mikko had been on Spike's side all along, and no-one else ever mattered. She certainly wasn't expecting for Mikko to show an ounce of compassion. She was stunned, but deeply grateful for the assistance, though a part of her feared that she was leading her deeper into the thugs so they could finish her off. But none of that mattered at the moment. Whatever got her closer to him, because a foolish part of her still clung to hope, that he could be saved. As they drew closer, her heart sunk to the pit of her stomach. The sight of him forced all hope from her. Her head spun. She felt sick. "Gabe..no..." She sobbed, dropping to her knees beside his pale and bloodied form. As gently as she could, she pulled him up to cradle in her arms, her face buried against his cheek. The tears could no longer be controlled. She let it out, along with the immense pain . Her body trembled, shaken with her grief. "I'm.. so sorry.." She managed to choke out. "Please.. please don't leave me.."

And the move would prove affective. The blade clattered to the ground, and he was momentarily subdued by the immense pain that course up his arm. "Fuck!" He screamed, and aimed a punch at the turtle's face. Seeing the conflict that Spike was in, the thugs left the grieving woman to the lifeless corpse. There would be time to dispose of him later. Now, Spike needed their help. They advanced towards the excitement, weapons drawn and ready for battle.

Mikko gently laid a hand on Lexi's shoulder, but words wouldn't come out. She looked around at the other men, then over at Spike and Raph. She wasn't going to lose Spike and Gabe on the same night! She gave Lexi's shoulder one last squeeze then jumped into the gangs van, she quickly got it started and headed for Raph, hoping that it would scare him enough to let Spike go and move out the way. and while she was at it, maybe she could get everyone in the van so they could all flee the scene!

Lexi rose her gun, daring the thugs to come too close to her. Luckily they kept their distance, and soon left the docks, but she was oblivious to the reason. She continued to hold Gabe, allowing the pain to overtake her. She was vaguely aware of Mikko's soothing gestures, her body too submerged in her torment. She had always feared this day. This exact moment had been her reason for leaving, all those years ago. She was afraid of losing him like this, but it had been enviable. She continued to sob against him, nuzzling him softly as she whispered her every regret, and apologized until she couldn't find the breath. She was too overwhelmed to notice as his eyes faintly flickered open, glazed and unseeing. Something pulled at his subconscious, the touches so familiar and painful, even as he took his last dying breaths. "Fal.." He whispered, almost inaudible, choking on his own blood. Lexi's eyes flew open, and she stared at him in shock, the flicker of hope soon returning. "Oh my God.. babe.." She clutched a hand to his throat, trying to stop the bloodloss. But it poured through her fingers, despite her desperation. "Just...just hang on baby.." She tried to encourage, even though deep down, she knew it was hopeless. He would bleed out before help would arrive. "I'm going to get you help.." She reached for her phone, quickly dialing 911. After frantically rattling off the information and location, she dropped her phone, and returned her attention to him, but his eyes had once again slid closed. His breathing had stopped, and with his last breath, she found it nearly impossible to breathe. How could fate be so cruel.. to offer her that glimmer of hope, only to take it back in the same instant. "No... breathe!" She tried to encourage. "Breathe.." And she tried to do the same as she buried her face against his. "I.. love you."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:43 pm

Don's heart nearly leaped into his throat as he saw Raph lunge at Spike. "Raph, NO!" he screamed but his cries fell on deaf ears. He stayed where he was but pulled out his weapon, poising for battle. In the corner of his eye, he saw a van barreling towards his brother and he once again screamed out, "RAPH! LOOK OUT!!!" Now he decided to act and, carrying his bo with him, he leapt out from behind the crates and ran towards his brother.

Raphael easily dodged Spike's punch and smirked at finding out just how weak this asshole was. He briefly glanced up at Donatello's warning and saw a van coming his way! He quickly let go of Spike's wrist and dove out of the way which caused him to roll. He got up with the van in view.*"Fuckin' cheater!" *He yelled.

Mikko stop right next to Spike, maybe a little to close for comfort, for the both of them. "Get in the van!" She yelled to everyone, and hopped that they listened.

Now running on pure adrenaline, Don pushed himself to move faster. However, no matter how fast he ran, he would never make it in time. He was hoping his brother at least heard his warning this time and had a chance to get out of the way before he got hit. When the van stopped, Don feared the worst. "No..." he whispered and closed the remaining distance to come to his brother's aid. Then a few seconds later, he heard Raph's voice and he breathed a big sigh of relief, slowing down. Apparently he didn't become a turtle pancake after all.

Spike aimed another punch at the freak, before the second one made his appearance. "What the fuck.. it's a fuckin' freak epidemic..." He scuffed, just as his men drew near, each as taken aback by their appearance. The spared glances between one another, unsure of their next move. "What the fuck are you waiting for, shoot 'em!" Because stabbing would be a futile attempt, given their bony armor. Two of the men finally lifted their guns, taking aim at the mysterious reptiles, firing rounds in their direction. When Mikko pulled up, A few of the thugs were quick to retreat, but Spike stayed in place. "Where the fuck do you think yer goin'?!" He seethed at his men. "The job ain't fuckin' done til you get rid of the evidence. I won't tolerate half-ass shit!" Obviously, he expected THEM to finish the dirty work. "And grab that fuckin' bitch!" He ordered, gesturing towards Lexi.

Mikko glared at Spike then looked at the other men. "Anyone who isn't in this van in five seconds is getting left behind! Don't think I won't fuckin leave yer asses!" She yelled back. As far as she was concerned the job was done, Gabe was dead and he was NOT getting lexi!

Raphael was quick to realize who it was behind the wheel and glared at her. He was tempted to beat her for getting them in this situation and once again betraying him but the burst of bullets coming coming from the thugs caused him to take cover behind some more crates. Then Spike mentioned grabbing a bitch, he could only think that meant Lexi, he frantically looked around from his spot and saw Lexi at the end of the dock with Gabe in her arms. This situation was getting far worse then he thought but there was no way he would let Spike get Lexi not while he was breathing!*

One of the thugs shot Spike a look of disbelief. Who was this guy to be giving THEM orders? Spike had done little to impress him since the beginning of this task, and his only reasoning for accompanying them was to report the events back to Jencko. Dice advanced towards the van, but not without sending Spike another hard glare. "You want it done, you fuckin' do it yourself. We're not your servants." He snapped back. "But consider this. You have witnesses." He reminded, and shot a glance at the reptiles. "Gettin' rid of the body ain't gonna insure nothin'. You wanna talk about half-assin'... you've fucked up from the get go." With that, he ducked into the van, but Spike would not be following his lead. He grabbed the knife, and turned his glare in Lexi's direction as he started towards the pier, where she was still knelt with Gabriel.

Mikko breath a sigh of relief as the guys got in the van, she revved the engine and got ready to head out, but then she turned to see Spike walking back to Gabe. She gripped the steering wheel tightly. "He's a fuckin idiot!" She poked her head out the window and called to him. "It's over Spike! Get yer ass in here and lets go!" She looked over at the others and shook her head. "This...This is a prim example of why I did all the work when we were partners. Because...He's always fuckin something up!" She said the last of her sentence loud enough for Spike to hear. "I'm leaving you Timmy!" She rolled the window up and made sure everyone was in the van. "Is this everyone?"

Just when he thought he could ease up on his running, he was being shot at. And the worst part about it was: he didn't have any cover at the moment. He dodged the bullets until he finally got to safety, once again right by Raph. He knelt there, trying to catch his breath while he tried to figure out their next move. He happened to glance down at his bo and saw a small knick where one of the bullets made contact with the wood. He sighed heavily, glad that was the only thing that was grazed on him. Then he looked up again and saw were Raph's gaze was. Then he saw Spike heading straight for Lexi. "Oh no!" he screamed in his mind. He shot Raph a worried glance and prepared to leap into action...guns or no. He knew his brother was thinking the same thing. "Let's go save your girlfriend," he told his Raph, putting a hand on his shoulder.

Raphael kneeled and kept an eye on the van and watched on as Mikko was able to get the thugs in the car and he wondered if this was some bizarre way of helping them. But Raphael's gaze was drawn to Spike walking towards Lexi with a knife, and it was then that Raphs temper was reaching the boiling point! He briefly nodded at Don's encouragement and got up pulling out his Sais, he wasn't playing around anymore! He then started running in Spike's direction.

As the footsteps drew closer, Lexi lifted her tear-soaked face to meet Spike's gaze. Her heart skipped a beat, seeing that familiar , malice and intent worn on his features. She was too numb to move, and wouldn't leave Gabe even if she could find the strength, despite her fear. Her shaky hand slowly lifted the pistol, taking aim at the psycho, slowly squeezing the trigger. But instead of the loud bang that she'd expected, it made a dreadful click. She was out of bullets.

Spike ignored Mikko's words, and continued his decent towards his next victim. As she lifted the gun, he paused momentarily, but a satisfied smile tugged across his features when the chamber expelled only air. He chuckled in mock amusement. "I'm so proud you could get a front row seat tonight, Lex." He taunted, stepping even closer now. "I told you I would get him." He smiled a sickening smile as he grasped for her. "Now he's out of the picture.. there's nothin' stoppin' you and me.." He seethed, still hung up on the rejection she had shown him, back when he'd first joined the Dragons. He was too caught up in his grudge to notice the turtles advancing from behind.

Don was quick to follow Raph when going after Spike. He came up on one side of the psycho while Raph would stay on the other. They would take this man down together. Using ninja stealth, he came up on the guy and raised his bo, then swiftly dropped it for a heavy blow, hoping to knock Spike to the ground. Unfortunately they didn't have time to think this through so they would just have to act on impulse. But the bottom line was to save Lexi at all costs.

Mikko watched the scene play out in front of her, she saw the two turtles rush on Spike. She had to act fast. Pulling the van in reverse, she looked back at the other guys and gave them an apologetic look. "Sorry boys, I can't leave em behind." She then popped the van into drive and headed for the turtles and Spike.

And the Bo hit its mark, causing Spike to stumble forward ,but luckily he caught his balance. He quickly spun, shooting an angry glare at the reptile. "You! Yer gonna fuckin' regret that, freak!" He charged at the purple clad turtle, knife poised and slashing when he felt he was close enough to do any damage. Once again too enraged to pay attention to Mikko.

Mikko reached over and opened the front the door for Spike. "Get. In. The van SPIKE!" She wasn't about to get out and help him, there wouldn't be anything she could do anyway. She looked around for a gun but she couldn't find one. "One of you handsome fellows feels like shooting the turtles, by all means please do so." She called to the others.

Raphael made it to Spike's other side but Donatello was able to get a hit before him but to his surprise the blow wasn't enough to to faze the deranged man. Raphael snapped as Spike went for his brother and his reaction was a swift kick to Spike's side, the force behind the kick caused Raph to have to catch his balance.* "Ya stupid son of a' bitch!" *He spat, not paying any attention to Mikko her voice sounded to distant and it was almost as if he were in a trance. Raphael was preparing for another blow this time using his Sai..

At least his weapon hit its mark, but soon Don was fighting for his life. He easily dodged the slashing from the enraged man and aimed a hard blow to Spike's side. By then Raph had joined in. Together they fought him--Don keeping his distance--grateful for his weapon to deliver long-range blows to their enemies. He stood back even more when Raph was preparing for the finishing blow.He was also not aware of the danger heading their way...

Spike tried to counter the kick, but these reptiles were surprisingly fast. He slashed at the freak's face, his most vulnerable exposed spot, but once again felt a forceful blow slam into him, knocking him off course. Before he could rebound, his eyes went wide as the tip of the sai punctured his skin, and slid deep between his ribs. He stared in shock before pushing away, clinching a hand over the gushing wound. His angry glare fixated with the turtles and he prepared for his next move, but the sirens were quickly approaching. He glared at at the turtles as he stumbled towards the van. "I'll catch you freaks later!" He warned, and flashed one last glance at Lexi. "Soon, bitch." With that, he slipped inside the van.

Once Spike was in, Mikko wasted no time and peeling out of there. They were soon on the road and heading back to the Turk head quarters. "What the fuck Spike?! Why don't you ever fuckin listen!?" She looked over at him and slipped her coat off, steering with one hand and she pressed her coat on the stab wound in his side. "Damn it! I'll fix you up when we get back to HQ."

As the battle raged on, Lexi remained grounded, refusing to leave Gabriel's side. She still clung to him, unable to bring herself to let him go. It seemed the fight was going in Raph and Don's favor, and the wounded Spike soon retreated into the van. But Lexi was still too torn and emotional to feel any sort of relief.

Spike slumped in the seat, still clutching a hand over his bleeding wound. His clothes were torn and blood-soaked, his body covered in wounds. This hadn't gone as smoothly as he'd wanted, and his cold glare fixated on the cause of that. Mikko. He roughly shoved her hand away, not accepting the coat. "Don't you fuckin' touch me, you fuckin' bitch!" He snapped. Still holding to his knife, he lurched himself sideways, trying to slash her with the blood-covered blade. He might have made his mark, if not for the quick action of Dice. "What the fuck's yer problem! Yer gonna get us all killed, you fuckin' loony."

Mikko didn't react when he snapped her, but when he came at her with the knife her eyes widen and she almost lost control of the van trying to move away from him. luckily she gained control and one of the guys stopped him, she glanced over at the guy and gave him a small smile of thanks. But soon she was parking around back of the hide out and turning the engine off, she faced Spike. "What the hell man!? Stop being an idiot and let me look at your wounds." She moved closer to him, reaching out to remove his shirt, unaware of just how angry he actually was.

Raphael wasn't satisfied with the way the fight had ended and flicked the blood off his sai, the asshole ran off like a coward and threatened his girl! Raph glared at the van as it drove away and knew if he ever saw Spike again he would kill him but soon the sound of sirens caught his attention. He then looked down at Lexi and saw how hard she clung to Gabe and his heart sunk, although he did not yet know just how badly this would traumatize her. He knelt down by her side and placed a hand on her shoulder while pressing his plastron against her back.*"I'm so sorry babe.." *He whispered to her but this moment would be short lived the cops were nearly there and Donatello and him needed to disappear before they arrived.

Spike was completely blinded by his rage. Fortunately for all involved, he had dropped the knife during his brief scuffle with Dice. When the thug finally released him, Spike relaxed only long enough to catch his shaky breath, his murderous gaze still fixated on Mikko. When she leaned closer to remove his shirt, he balled up a fist, and aimed a forceful punch at her jaw..

Spike's punch hit it's mark. Mikko was knocked back, the back of her head hit the side window. She stun for a moment. But slowly she opened her eyes and looked at Spike. She had never seen him look at her in that way, he'd never punched her, or tried to stab her either. She had to get out that van. "S...Spike...What are...I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" She pleaded as she tried to find the door handel to get away from him. But her head was still spinning from the punch, she couldn't see strait and she was finding it hard to clear her vision.

Don watched the scene sadly in front of him after watching Spike take off with the results of Raph's weapons doing some serious damage. Pretty soon the sounds of the sirens leaked into his consciousness and he gave Raph and Lexi an apologetic look. "We need to go now." He knew Raph wouldn't leave Lexi while she was in this state, but glancing around, there wasn't really anywhere they could avoid the police's watchful eye. Breathing heavily after their fight, Don took one more look at Raph and Lexi then disappeared into the shadows--hoping Raph would soon follow.

Lexi was too choked up to form words. She gently leaned into Raph, still clinging to Gabriel. The tears were beyond her control. Her body convulsed with her heart-wrenching sobs, but she found a small degree of comfort in Raph's gestures. As much as could be felt in such a horrible situation. At least she wasn't alone. But the sirens were drawing closer, and as much as she needed the comfort that he provided, she knew it would soon be too dangerous for him to stick around. She finally willed her gaze to look at him, vision blurred from the heavy tears. "You.. should go." She choked out, hoping he would follow his brother's lead. "It's.. too dangerous.. for you." She managed to say. But would stay with Gabriel. She needed to make sure that the police knew who was responsible for this.

Despite the blinding pain and shortness of breath, Spike pushed himself upright, bracing himself against the van walls. "You fuckin' LIAR!!" He screamed, his sore lungs protesting against the needless action. He reached for his knife, stumbling as he did so, but luckily found his footing. He moved towards Mikko, slashing at her midsection. Indeed, he'd never looked at her before with these crazed and murderous eyes. Something in him had snapped, severing that last thread that held him tied to anyone. He wanted to kill her, and would do just that, if not for the actions of the same thug. He roughly shoved Spike away, receiving a slash across the face for his heroics.

He nodded knowing she was right but he hated leaving her this way he had never seen her this upset before. But soon the sirens were to close for comfort and Raphael reluctantly stood up and followed Donatello's lead into the shadows.

Again Spike hit his mark. Mikko yelled in pain. She kicked at Spike and finally managed to open the door. Her eyes filled with tears, she was hurt, in more ways then one. She never thought Spike would actually turn on her like this. With the door open she kicked at Spike again and started to climb out of the van.
    Spike
    Original Character

Post by Spike on Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:46 pm

Spike avoided the first kick and continued after her, stumbling from the van. He was bleeding profusely, but his anger overwrote all of that, driven by his need to dispose of her. She was a traitor, and had finally crossed the line tonight. The wounds that Gabriel had inflicted, that the reptile had delivered.. all the potential scars were her fault. Not only had she untied Gabriel, but she had also called for backup to help him. He wasted no more words as he reached out, grasping for her throat with his free hand..

Mikko hadn't made it far when Spike grabbed her. She struggled against him, trying to pull his hand away from her neck. "Spike...." She gasped trying to think of something to say to calm him down. "Spike...I swear...I didn't...do anything thing."

"Do you think... I'm FUCKING STUPID!!!" Spike growled, angered by her false claim. "Do you think I believe that!! I fuckin' know better!" His merciless grasp constricted around her throat, threatening to crush the delicate larynx, just as he'd done to Lexi. His face hovered dangerously close to hers, making sure she could see the gaping wound to his face. The jagged beer bottle had sliced him deep, laying open his cheek, and extending down to the corner of his mouth, leaving it in a permanent grimace. "Do you see my fuckin' face!! It's yer fault!" And without giving her time to argue or make excuses, he angrily punched her before stabbing at her chest...

Tears flowed down her face as she tried to push him away. Mikko closed her eyes when he screamed at her. She tried to say something but his grip was making that nearly imposable. When he moved his face close to hers she opened her eyes and looked at him. It only made her more upset, upset that she had betrayed him like that. But he wouldn't even hear her out! and what happen next came as a complete surprise. He started stabbing her. The burning pain that hit her was crippling. She looked at him, suppressed, hurt, and sacred. Very scared. Again she tried to speak, but nothing came out, she tired gasping for air. She tried to protect herself. Her blood covered them both as everything started spinning around her.

And he continued his deadly assault, thrusting his blade deeply without remorse. "Die you fuckin' bitch!" He screamed madly, pinning her to the ground to finish his deed. But he was suddenly jumped from behind by Dice and another Turk, who struggled to pull the mad-man off of her. Spike struggled against him, but his fatigued and injured state was no match for the well thugs. Still, he wouldn't give in without a fight. He continued to struggle, slashing wildly at them.

"What the fuck, man.. yer fuckin' killin' her, get a fuckin' grip!" The large thug ordered as he pulled him away, leaving Dice to kneel at her side. He pressed a hand to her wounds, trying to slow the bleeding. "I'm gonna get you to a hospital.. just hang tight." He tried to soothe her as he prepared to scoop her up.

Each stab seemed less and less painful as she felt herself start to slip into sleep.Mikko fought to stay awake, looking up at the spike but not really seeing him, listing to him but not really hearing him. The ringing in her ears was deafening. Then it stopped. The pain and pressure from the blade, it stopped. She allowed her eyes to close, but just as she started to drift asleep another hand was on her. She opened her eyes, expecting another attack and was relieved that it wasn't Spike. She nodded to Dice, though she couldn't fully catch what he was saying. Weakly she lifted her hand up to him, silently asking the man to help her.

He had no idea why he was helping this girl. She wasn't even one of them, but the fact that she was helpless and attacked by the person she seemed to trust certainly got to him. As gently as he could, he scooped her up, but bypassed the van. Surely the cops would be looking for that particular vehicle, and he certainly wasn't ready to give up his freedom just yet. He turned to the tall thug, who was leading Spike away, towards the entrance of Headquarters. "Get him to Jencko.. then get rid of that fuckin' van." He ordered, the continued his way to a blue sports car. As carefully as he could, he opened the back door, placing Mikko inside. "Just try not to move." He instructed as he pressed an old shirt against her injuries, then moved her hand to rest on top of it. "Keep pressure on those." He added, then rounded the car to climb into the driver's seat. And soon, they were on their way, destined for the ER.

Mikko laid in the man's arms still trying to fight to stay awake. She managed to look over at Spike, But he seemed different now. He didn't seem like the same guy she had talked to only a few hours ago. When the thug laid her in the back seat she nodded to him again and closed her eyes, holding as much pressure as she could on her chest, but soon she lost her fight to stay awake.

The thug rushed towards the hospital, but was careful to maintain a speed that wouldn't draw too much attention to them. They arrived in record time and he carried her inside, quickly flagging down an ER nurse despite the obvious shortage of medical staff. Another incident had demanded much of their attention, but luckily there were still a few that could be spared to help. Now that Mikko was in capable hands, he wasn't going to stick around. His compassion had a limit. But he would spare her one last thoughtful gesture before departing. "Is there anyone I can call for you?" He asked, figuring she would need someone at her side. Or at least, let someone know where she was.

Mikko woke again when she felt herself being carried into the hospital. She was laid on a gurney, the bright lights above her head hurting her eyes. When she heard Dice speak she turned her head towards him. She struggled to comprehend what he was asking her, but soon she slowly nodded. "Above... the tattoo shop." She managed to whisper. Before here rescuer could leave she weakly grabbed his arm. "Thank..you.." And with that she was rushed away to the OR.

Dice watched as she was rushed away, then headed outside of the hospital. He hated these fucking places, and the sooner he could get out of here.. the better. As he headed toward his car, he pulled out his cell-phone and dialed the old tattoo shops number. He'd been inked there many times before, so the number was still stored in his phone. The man quickly put him through to the upstairs apartment, and he waited for an answer as he climbed into the car.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Moments after Raphael and Donatello slipped into the shadows, the ambulances and police flooded the area. They had come prepared, with enough back-up and medical workers to clean up the aftermath of the rumored gang-war. But Lexi was all that remained, still crumpled over Gabriel's still form. She didn't even register their presence, too caught up in the heartbreak that had completely overtaken her. The policemen quickly spread out across the area, making sure it was safe for the paramedics to do their job. Once their surroundings were secured, three paramedics approached the woman, one kneeling down and placing a hand against her uninjured shoulder.

"Ma'am?" He spoke softly, trying to get her attention while the other two tried to examine the body, even though it was obvious they were too late. "We need you to let him go.." The paramedic's soft-spoken words had managed to grab her attention, and she glanced up at him with tearfilled eyes that verged on the lines of pleading.

"I... can't let him go.." She sobbed, her grasp constricting around him. As if she could hold on to him forever, and doing so would keep his soul here.

The man felt sympathy for the young woman, but time wasn't on their sides. If there was even a shred of hope for the victim, it was slipping away with each passing second. "We have to do our jobs." As he spoke his words, a policeman gently began prying her away.

"No.." She protested the separation, finding it nearly suffocating as she was pulled away. "No!" She screamed even louder as she was dragged away towards one of the ambulances. She had all but forgotten her own injury. The ripping pain in her heart and soul had overshadowed everything. She struggled against them, but could only watch on in helplessness as the paramedics began working frantically on Gabriel, as if they had found a small shred of hope and were fighting against an inevitable fate.

"Is he.. alive?" She choked out, but they were silent, not feeding that flicker of hope she had found in their actions. It was protocol to do everything within their means to resuscitate a victim until they reached the ER. Gabriel's lifeless form was strapped to a gurney, and loaded into a separate ambulance than the one Lexi had been directed to. She quickly vacated her designated area and shoved herself into the cramped space, alongside the paramedics that continued to work on the victim.

"Ma'am.. you can't be in here.."

Lexi's fingers entwined with Gabriel's as she knelt at his side, refusing to move. "I'm.. not leaving." She said firmly, her tear-filled eyes never straying away from the sight before her. As gruesome as it was, she was unable to tear her gaze away as they began cutting away his shirt, exposing the fatal puncture wounds that mangled his body. She felt sick.. numb...and slightly dizzy, but she refused to leave his side. The paramedics decided against arguing. It would be pointless.

Soon, the ambulance arrived at the ER, and the paramedics quickly rushed the victim inside, Lexi tried to follow, but her legs finally buckled, and she nearly crumpled to the ground. One of the medical staff was quick to catch her, and carried her off to a nearby wheel-chair. Despite her frantic screams as they finally separated them, the paramedics and nurses rushed Gabriel in the opposite direction that she was being taken.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:43 am