Ask the Mikester!!!

Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Ask the Mikester!!!

Post by Michelangelo on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:20 pm

Whoot! I finally got my own personal space!!! *smooches his beautiful forum!* ^.^ Soooo, yeah! Got a burning question that only the Mikester can answer? *In his best seductive voice, that still sounds oh-so goofy* Then, let me extinguish your blaze.. :naughty: .. or... something..

Anyway, fire away!!!

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Re: Ask the Mikester!!!

Post by Serenity on Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:30 am

*walks in and smiles* Cookie?
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:58 pm

Ooooh, you said the magic word!! *smiles brightly at the pretty lady and quickly snags some cookies, popping them into his mouth like M & M's* Mmmm... thankies!! ^.^ I shall not die of starvation for at least another hour! ...er... thirty minutes... scratch

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:08 am

*giggles and pinches his cheeks* you're so cute. *hands him some more cookies before skipping away*
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:42 am

*Walks in and makes herself at home.* I just got the new resident evil game, Mike. Lets play! *pauses* wait that wasn't a question...wanna play? there we go. ^.^
    lost frequencies
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 329
    Registration date : 2008-09-21

Post by lost frequencies on Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:02 pm

You're still my No.1 turtle.

Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:22 pm

Mikko wrote:*Walks in and makes herself at home.* I just got the new resident evil game, Mike. Lets play! *pauses* wait that wasn't a question...wanna play? there we go. ^.^

*flashes her a huge, Cheshire cat grin* Ooooh, you're my new bestest friend! ^.^ *flops down with her, and prepares for some intense game time!* .. but urm, if I have nightmares afterward, I can totally hide under your blankies with you... right?

Nineteenth Souljah wrote:You're still my No.1 turtle.

*smiles proudly, and smoochsmooches her cheek* Hear that, bros? I'm number one! *flexes in a show-ff display* ..but then again, I am the.. Battle Nexus Champion... Razz

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:35 am

*groans* Rolling Eyes Enough already...
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:38 am

One of my katanas are missing *crosses arms* Where is it? Don't tell me you've used it for choping sausage again.. Mikey, how many times do I have to tell you, my katanas are weapons, they're not toys or kitchenware!
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:41 am

Very Happy you can totally snuggle under the covers with me after!
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Damnit Mikey! did you eat all my deep fried pickles and egg rolls. *is suddenly having the oddest cravings* Suspect
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:11 am

*slowly walks in and looks over at Mikko, then to Mike* Michelangelo, you have made some ... unusual friends since I've been gone. But it is good to see you again. *smiles warmly*
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:52 pm

Leonardo wrote:One of my katanas are missing *crosses arms* Where is it? Don't tell me you've used it for choping sausage again.. Mikey, how many times do I have to tell you, my katanas are weapons, they're not toys or kitchenware!

*Gives his big bro his best innocent smile* Um.. at least five thousand more times? Razz But I didn't do it this time! I have no idea where your katana is, bro. *tries to stealthily slide it under the table with his toes, because it needs a major polish job after it's encounter with fresh pizza toppings.*

I think I saw Raph with it earlier.. so you might wanna check him...

..and tsktsk! You really should keep better tabs on your weapons! What would Sensei say?! Razz

Mikko wrote:Damnit Mikey! did you eat all my deep fried pickles and egg rolls. *is suddenly having the oddest cravings* Suspect

*belches, the scent of the missing treats lingering on his breath..* Um.. nope! *grins, and points at Raph* He did it!

Splinter wrote:*slowly walks in and looks over at Mikko, then to Mike* Michelangelo, you have made some ... unusual friends since I've been gone. But it is good to see you again. *smiles warmly*

Shocked Sensei!! *flying-tackle-glomps his father, hugging him tightly!!!* I've missed you!!

And don't worry! I've been a perfect lil angel while you were gone!! :halo:

Foot Ninja OC

Female
    Number of posts : 429
    Registration date : 2009-07-06

Post by Kira on Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:46 am

How about you drop by the tower one day? *walks up to him, only inches away from his face with the katana ready behind her back* ..pretty green man.. *smiles sweetly*
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:10 am

*melts a little, seeing that sweet smile of hers. He's a sucker for a pretty face, but he's aware of what she is.. and what she's up to. He returns her smile, but casually edges away..*

Says the spider to the fly! Razz As much as I would love to kick it with you... I wasn't born yesterday! *with the speed of a ninja's precision, steps in to plant a quick kiss against her cheek, then quickly dodges back*

...thanks for the invite, though! Maybe someday, if I ever have a suicidal tendency.. I'll totally take you up on that! Razz

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:21 am

Mike wrote:..and tsktsk! You really should keep better tabs on your weapons! What would Sensei say?! Razz

*sighs at this and avoids eye contact since it's true. Again mentally slaps himself for dozing off on the cough*

Right then. I'll have a word with Raph.

*shots the female ninja a suspicious glance, but Mike seem to have everything under control. Nevertheless he would keep an eye on her...*
    Annabelle
    Original Character

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2010-04-07

Post by Annabelle on Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:40 am

Mr. Fluffy!!!!! *runs up and gives him a hug* How'd you get sooooo big? Did your daddy make you eat all your veggies? I don't like veggies...Well I like tomatoes. wait...Daddy says that's a fruit. Is that a fruit? Do you eat bugs? I heard some turtles eat bugs. I don't like bugs...What's your favorite color? Is it orange? I like pink. Do you like pink? Do you have any pets? Do you have a pet turtle? Or would that be like me having a pet human? That would be bad uh?

*and she goes on and on and on and on....*
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:27 am

Annabelle wrote:Mr. Fluffy!!!!! *runs up and gives him a hug* How'd you get sooooo big? Did your daddy make you eat all your veggies? I don't like veggies...Well I like tomatoes. wait...Daddy says that's a fruit. Is that a fruit? Do you eat bugs? I heard some turtles eat bugs. I don't like bugs...What's your favorite color? Is it orange? I like pink. Do you like pink? Do you have any pets? Do you have a pet turtle? Or would that be like me having a pet human? That would be bad uh?

*and she goes on and on and on and on....*

*After his experiences as a part clown.. a.k.a. Pinata', normally the sight of kids would send him running for his life! But this one is special. A bright grin tugs across his wide lips as he returns the embrace* Hiyas, Kiddo! *ruffles her hair, and listens to her never-ending questions..* O.o *bliiinks*

*Wow.. and people say he asks too many questions! It seems he's finally met his match!"

Heh... where to begin! *smiles* Yeah, vegetables are nummy, and good for you, too! That's totally how I got so big! *winks at her. Of course, it isn't the complete truth, but he feels explaining the whole sliming incident would be kinda pointless.*

Tomatoes are.. *blinks, because he really isn't sure if it's a fruit or a veggie* O.o... they're good!! ^.^ *ruffles her hair* You like 'em, huh? Then you and I have something in common. Wink Did you know that without tomatoes, there would be no pizza sauce? O.o

...and bugs are nummy if smothered in chocolate! Wink Annnd orange is my favorite color.. annnnd pink is pretty on girls, but looks silly on boys... though I think Raph could pull off the pink look.. Razz

*takes a breather, and continues* I have a pet cat named Klunk, and he's the bestest cat ever! And no, I don't have a pet turtle, but certainly wouldn't mind having one! But you're right, it might be kinda weird,kinda like you owning a pet human. But hey! Maybe I could have a pet human! ^.^ *pets her head*

...*phew* Did I forget something?

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Sun May 09, 2010 9:40 am

Can I be your pet human? :naughty:
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Sun May 09, 2010 2:14 pm

*blinks*... *jaw drooooops!* ..*and blinks again* Heh.... hi there! *flashes her a huge, flirtatious grin*

..um, yes!!! I've always wanted a pet human! ^.^ *snuggles, and strokes!!*

Female
    Number of posts : 133
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Animeghan on Wed May 12, 2010 1:57 am

Mikey!!! Who's your favorite comic book hero? Do you find yourself relating yourself to them?
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Fri May 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Purrrrrrs cat
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:08 am

Animeghan wrote:Mikey!!! Who's your favorite comic book hero? Do you find yourself relating yourself to them?

Silver Sentry!!! Like, duh! Because he's all that, and a bag of chips!! ^.^ And yes! Sentry and I have soooo much in common! It would be impossible not to relate myself to him! Like, his ability to fly... *blinks, realizing he really can't fly*

...okay, scratch that! His flashy fashion accessories that also double as cool weapons!! *remembers his own shield, and cringes. >.< Probably not the best comparison either... so totally changes the subject...*

We did a super hero team up once!! ^.^ ...buuuuut, I guess he was intimidated by my awesomeness? scratch

*continues to strrrroke Fraya, because that purring sound is soooo adorable!* ^.^ Daw, so ladies are like giant, snuggly kitty cats!!!

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:03 pm

Michelangelo, have you finished cleaning the mess you made in the kitchen?
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:42 pm

*drops off a stack of naughty how-to books for Mike and runs off*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:37 am