Splinter's Q&A

Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Splinter's Q&A

Post by Splinter on Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:41 pm

Splinter smiles warmly at his visitor. He gives them a bow and turns to his small tea pot. Pouring the hot clear liquid into a small tea cup he sets it on the table for his guest.

"Please, Sit and have some fresh hot tea.Kamairicha is delicious." He comments, waving his hand over to a vacant pillow next to the table.

Splinter kneels down on a red pillow in front of a small wooden table and sips from his own cup.

"now then, what is it you wish to talk about?"
    Tony
    Original Character

Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2010-03-23

Re: Splinter's Q&A

Post by Tony on Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:45 pm

..wooooaah.. *walks in with his joint and checks out the place* Ain't this swell? N' ya got weed every where! *refers to the frankincenses that are spread all over the room. Sits down on the pillow next to the table*

Whohoooo.... *takes a long drag on his joint* Man I must be high outta mah fuckin' mind.. Ya look like a giant rat, how cool ain't dat?
    Splinter
    Canon

Male

Post by Splinter on Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:46 am

Splinter frowns deeply at that man. "It is...'cool' Can I help you with something, child? Maybe give you an alternative to that toxin that you are inhaling into your lungs?"

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:44 pm

*Shredder walks in, his hands folded behind his back. He walks up to the rat, but not too close. A smirk forms on his lips.* So rat, here we are. You pathetic, filthy rodent. You sicken me. *circles Splinter, glaring at the rat* How have you lived this long? Do you not wish to just end your misery. Or does fear stand in the way of your demise? I'm not in the habit of helping, but with this, I would make the exception.
    Splinter
    Canon

Male

Post by Splinter on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:30 pm

*breathing calmly, Splinter does not take his eyes off of Saki as the man circles him* If I so sicken you, Oroku-san, why is it that you have so willingly entered my room? You have come here only to insult me, it would seem, but I do not have any misery for you to free me from. *his ears twitch slightly out of nerves* Living this far, if you must know any particulars, has had more to do with avoiding you as much as possible rather than anything else.

*eyes widen, ears twitching* I must admit, however, that you have perhaps changed my life the most of any living creature on this planet. I would thank you, but your influence has not always been a ... pleasant one. And after all the pain you caused me, thanking you does not sound ... right.

*standing up, he bows, eyes still glued on Saki* If you would please, close the door on your way back out. I prefer not to have a draft leak into my chamber.
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Michelangelo on Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:39 pm

Sensei!! ^.^ If I can refrain from making Raph wanna pummel me for two hours, can I have a Zebralo? :biiig:

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:18 am

you must be horribly disappointed in your sons. As hard as they try, they just can't seem to take me out. Trust me when I say, they will continue to fail.
    Splinter
    Canon

Male

Post by Splinter on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:04 pm

*looks up from his tea to find both his youngest son and greatest enemy addressing him practically at once; * Michelangelo, the way that you pester your brother and goad him - as if it is as necessary to you as air - would mark you as unable to complete that task. However! If you can do it, I shall see what I can do for you."

*son taken care of, Splinter glances over at his enemy* Are you still here? You have come into my own personal space, derided me - and now my sons - and yet you do not exit the room. What is truly keeping you here, Oroku-san? Have you come here, to my sanctuary, to purge your soul of some dark secret?

*silently sips his tea, keeping his eyes glued to Oroku Saki's face, and waits for a response*

Last edited by Splinter on Wed May 15, 2013 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Juicy
    Friend

Number of posts : 116
    Registration date : 2013-04-13

Post by Juicy on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:46 pm

If you try to fail and succeed, what have
    you done?
    Splinter
    Canon

Male

Post by Splinter on Wed May 15, 2013 7:15 am

*mildly aware of the presence of his enemy, Saki, Splinter turns to the odd young blonde who has wandered into his chamber, puzzling over her question* If you succeed at doing what you have set out to do, then you have been victorious. *chuckles, and offers her a fresh cup of tea* However, perhaps a better question is this:

How many Ninja Turtles does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    Juicy
    Friend

Number of posts : 116
    Registration date : 2013-04-13

Post by Juicy on Fri May 17, 2013 8:37 am

*takes tea and sips*

Well, if it's Don then just one turtle. if it's Raph he might need to call an electrician. And the other two might be able to handle it if they work together.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:49 am