Plans and Execution with unlikely allies

Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Re: Plans and Execution with unlikely allies

Post by Fraya on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:37 pm

Fraya grinned. "Well...I could use another maid. One of my girls recently quit. You just have to make sure the tower stays clean, and the guys are taken care of. But you would have to get Master Shredders approval first."

"I'm sure that won't be to hard to do." remey said. "More help around the tower, why would he say no?"

Fraya picked up the empty plates on the table and started to clean up. "Go see the doctor, then I'll take you to see the master. He's been in a good mood. So I'm sure he'll hire you."
    Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:00 pm

Marley was thrilled over the prospect of having a job, but was a little confused about her 'take care of the guys' comment. She knew what that meant in gang terms... but this had to be different. She was too embarrassed to ask, so let it drop, figuring she would find out soon enough.

"Okay." She replied, and slowly stood up from the table, wincing as she did so. Her ribs were sore, but she tried hard to ignore it. "I just can't work tonight, though. Because I have something I'm really looking forward to." She smiled at Remey, referring to his dinner offer... the date. It felt nice to have something to look forward to, apposed to being in constant dread. "I really don't need to see a doctor. I'll be okay.. I've had worse."
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:03 pm

Remey stood up as well and put an arm around Marley's shoulder. "Just let her check you out, ok? For me?" He flashed a her smile and batted his eyes at her.

Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:12 pm

Marley chuckled at Remey's cute display, finding his plea hard to resist. God, why did he have to be so charming? She knew she was building herself up to be let down by being attracted to him. Guys like him could have anyone. Why would he settle for something like her? She pushed those thoughts from her mind, and gave a small nod.

"Okay.. just for you." She said, and returned his wink. It also put her mind at ease that the doctor would be female.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:20 pm

Remey gave her a light squeeze. "Thanks." he lead her out the kitchen and to an elevator. The doors open and he lead her into the gold covered box. He pressed the button for the second floor.

"Second floor is the lab, doctor, and our personal emergency room. third floor to the tenth floor is housing for the men. the roof has a nice garden and indoor pool. all other floors and places, you have to get permission to go to, unless you're one of the maids." He added with a wink.

Soon they were at the floor and the doors open. He lead her out and headed to another room to see the doctor.
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:27 pm

Gah, even the elevator was beautiful here. She felt so out of place. It was hard to imagine that she could soon be working here. She took mental notes as Remey informed her of which floor was what. There would be so much to learn, but it would be good to have a job that wasn't the bar. A job where the gangs couldn't hurt her, ever again.

Once the elevator reached the floor, she stepped off and looked over at Remey. "You'll come in with me, won't you?"
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:30 pm

"If you want me to. Sure." He took her hand and walked in the office with her. The female doctor smiled at the two. "Hi there. Can I help you?"

"Yeah. This is Marley. She needs a check up. "

"Ok. I'm Doctor Kier." She introduced herself. "Hop up on the table for me and lets have a look at you."

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:37 pm

Just then Saki walked into the doctors office. At first he ignored the two in there, but Remey quickly stood up and bowed respectfully. "Kier, Bishop is with the turtle right now, when he's done I need you to do a full check up on it...If he's still alive that is."

Kier nodded. "Yes master."

Saki then turned to Remey and the new girl, he raised a brow at Marley then looked over at Remey. "Well. Are you going to introduce me?"

Remey quickly nodded. "Uh yes, of course. This is Marley. Marley this is master Shredder. Fraya would like to hire her."

Saki looked Marley over, circling the table. "hmmm. Unfortunately I do not have the time to do an interview today. But I'm always happy to have new members join. Show her around. Tell her the rules, give her a uniform. Tomorrow I shall see how she does."

With that Saki walked out the room and headed up to the garden for some quiet time
    Agent Bishop
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 222
    Registration date : 2009-10-21

Post by Agent Bishop on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:43 pm

"Good your up!" Bishop said happily. "I was worried that I would have to do this while you were sleeping, and that wouldn't be much fun at all, for either of us."

Bishop reached behind him and picked up small saw blade. "I need to get past this chest plate of yours. "He informed giving Mike's chest a light knock then turning on the small hand held saw.

"Ready?"
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:47 pm

She breathed an inward sigh of relief when he agreed to accompany her. She just felt safe with him around. Silly, considering she had just met him. But he'd shown her more kindness within the last two hours than she had experienced in a lifetime.

She gave the doctor a nervous smile, then hopped up on the table, but then a menacing looking man strolled in, causing her to nervously tense. She saw how Remey reacted to the man, which indicated that this was his leader. She lowered her gaze in submission, but looked up as she was introduced. As Remey informed the man that she would like a job, she wasn't expecting him to react favorable.. but hearing Shredder's reply, it sounded promising.

Once the man left, Marley's attention shifted to Remey, eyeing him in confusion. "...turtle?" It made no sense why the leader would be asking a doctor to look at a reptile, but she figured there was something more to it.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:50 pm

Remey smiled at her as the doctor started looking her over. "Sounds like you have a job, and it sounds like my job for the day just became you." He couldn't help but chuckle at her question about the turtle.

"Maybe later I'll let you meet the turtle." If he's still alive. He thought grimily
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:54 pm

Fraya made her way back down to the cells. But when she heard the buzzing of the saw she ran to the back room. "Wait! What are you doing?" She asked and hurried to Mike's side. "You can't do that!'

"Oh. But I think that I can. Or should I let Saki know that you are interfering with my studies?"

Fraya thought frantically. There wasn't really much that she could do. "Ummm. yes but...he's on some heavy meds and...wouldn't that ruin any test?"

"Not really." Bishop turned the saw back on and slowly lowered it onto Mike. Fraya took a hold of Mike's hand and turned her head away from the scene.
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Michelangelo on Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:45 pm

Bishop wrote:"Good your up!" Bishop said happily. "I was worried that I would have to do this while you were sleeping, and that wouldn't be much fun at all, for either of us."

Bishop reached behind him and picked up small saw blade. "I need to get past this chest plate of yours. "He informed giving Mike's chest a light knock then turning on the small hand held saw.

"Ready?"

Fraya wrote:Fraya made her way back down to the cells. But when she heard the buzzing of the saw she ran to the back room. "Wait! What are you doing?" She asked and hurried to Mike's side. "You can't do that!'

"Oh. But I think that I can. Or should I let Saki know that you are interfering with my studies?"

Fraya thought frantically. There wasn't really much that she could do. "Ummm. yes but...he's on some heavy meds and...wouldn't that ruin any test?"

"Not really." Bishop turned the saw back on and slowly lowered it onto Mike. Fraya took a hold of Mike's hand and turned her head away from the scene.

Mike couldn't see for the blinding light, but he could hear the man's cold tone, enveloping him along with the chill of the room. Still dazed from the drugs, he couldn't understand what was going on, at first. But as the man continued to talk, his intentions were clear. And then, the sickening sound of the saw reverberated throughout the room.

Mike wiggled franticly to free himself, but the restraints kept him pinned against the cold table. Tears rolled down his cheeks as the horror took hold of him. He was about to be slaughtered alive, and there was nothing he could do. He wished his brothers would just magically appear, and take him away from this. But they weren't coming. If not for the situation, he would've been glad for that. At least they were safe... but it would soon be too late for him.

"Please don't!" He tried to plea with the man, shifting his teary gaze in what he thought was his direction. The fear-induced nausea was setting in, causing him to dry heave. Soon, he could hear the unmistakable voice of Fraya, and felt her hand as she took his. His gaze now shifted to her, pleading... "Please, don't let him do this.."

Female

Post by Marley on Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:56 pm

Remey wrote:Remey smiled at her as the doctor started looking her over. "Sounds like you have a job, and it sounds like my job for the day just became you." He couldn't help but chuckle at her question about the turtle.

"Maybe later I'll let you meet the turtle." If he's still alive. He thought grimily

Marley grinned at that. She certainly didn't mind being his 'job' for the day. Anything to spend more time with him, and get to know him a little better. As the doctor began examining her, Mar lifted her shirt to expose the massive bruising to her left side. Her ribs were fractured after being kicked repeatedly by her attacker. Her 'boyfriend'. "This one hurts the most." She told the doctor, then returned her attention to Remey.

"Aw.. I really like turtles. Sea turtles are like my favorite animals." She smiled, obviously having no idea that this one in particular was more human than animal. "What kind of turtle is it?"

It seemed kind of out of place that a place full of ninjas would have a pet turtle. But to each their own.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:05 pm

The doctor looked at her side and frowned. Remey turned away when Marley lifted her shirt, wanting to give her some privacy. "Dear. Who did this to you?" The doctor asked her concerned.

Then some random solder walked into the office and quickly covered his eyes. "Woh hot naked chick! sorry! Just wanted a Band-Aid."

Remey rolled his eyes and got the Band-Aid for the man then shoved him out of the office. At Mar's questions he glanced over at her then once again turned away. "Ummm..he's...the mutated kind."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:46 am

Leonardo wrote:Leo also saw the broadcast. He watched the screen in disbelief. Things just got a lot worse, and once again he was at a lost as to what to do. He couldn't worry about this broadcast now, he, they, had to first worry about getting Mike to safety.

When Lexi's picture came one he wondered who the girl was, but after hearing Don it didn't take long to figure out that she must be Raph's girlfriend. So now she was in danger too.

Leo looked over at Don. "If you have any ideas, lets hear them."

Splinter wrote:Splinter came out of the dojo when he heard his son's. He couldn't tell what was wrong at first only that something had happen. When he emerged and saw his son's faces, he knew that something very bad was happing.

He caught the last little bit about Raph and frowned deeply. "What is the matter my sons? What mustn't Raphael know about?"

Don began pacing for a few minutes. Leo was completely clueless on what to do? That had never happened before. He stopped mid-pace when his father came into the room. "Master Splinter, we have a real problem here," he said as he pointed towards the television. Things just went from bad to worse. And getting Mikey to safety would be ten times harder now that the Shredder had exposed them. Normal means of transportation wouldn't work anymore.

Not able to stand it anymore, he pulled out his phone. "I need to see if I can get a hold of our aids in this mess." And with that, he dialed Remey's number. If this didn't work, he would try Lazarus' next.
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:47 am

Remey wrote:The doctor looked at her side and frowned. Remey turned away when Marley lifted her shirt, wanting to give her some privacy. "Dear. Who did this to you?" The doctor asked her concerned.

Then some random solder walked into the office and quickly covered his eyes. "Woh hot naked chick! sorry! Just wanted a Band-Aid."

Remey rolled his eyes and got the Band-Aid for the man then shoved him out of the office. At Mar's questions he glanced over at her then once again turned away. "Ummm..he's...the mutated kind."

Marely hesitated for a moment, not sure if she should answer or not. But it wasn't like Dice could listen in on her here. "My boyfriend." She replied quietly. "My ex boyfriend." She corrected, but wasn't sure how long it would stay the 'past tense'. He would always make her go back to him.

Suddenly, an unexpected 'guest' popped into the room, causing Marley to drop her shirt back down. Still, she found his stammering somewhat amusing. She spared a shy smile at the man, and turned her attention back to Remey as he informed her of what kind of turtle they had.

"Mutated?" She gave him a confused look. Now, she was really curious. "When can I see him?" She blinked. "Is it a girl or a boy?"
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:53 am

The doctor frowned at that. "Well I'm glad that you got away from him." She patched Marley up best she could. "There you are. I can give you some pain pills if you like."

Remey turned back around when he heard that the doctor was down. "Um He's a he. His name is Mikey. Fraya is taking care of him, so she'll let us know when it's ok to see him. And um. You tell me where this ex is of yours, so I can show him what it feels like to have his ribs broken."

Unfortunately Remey didn't have his phone on him. It was in the locker room, locked up in his locker.
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:37 pm

"Yeah, pain killers would be nice." Marley replied to the doctor. "Thank you."

Then, her attention once again shifted to Remey as he told her about the turtle. She was looking forward to seeing him! Obviously she had no idea that the turtle was being tortured. She was soon distracted by Remey's threat against Dice.She had never had anyone to stand up for her before. No-one to be protective of her. She was deeply touched.

"That's sweet of you.." She smiled at him, reaching over to take his hand, giving it a light squeeze. "But it's okay. He's not worth the trouble." Because she knew that if Remey went after Dice, he would have the whole gang to deal with. It was best to just let it go. "Besides, I have you to protect me now." She leaned over and pressed a kiss against his cheek. "He can't hurt me again." ..but part of her still feared that he would. Dice had always been unrelenting.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:41 pm

the doctor gathered some pills for Marley and handed them to her. "You need to rest for a few days."

Remey held her hand and smiled. "Well. You're one of us now. So remember you have a whole tower of men that have your back." He kissed her hand and helped her off the table. "But, as long as I'm around, no one will get the chance to hurt you. Now lets go get you your uniform, and then I'll take you home so you can rest."
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:32 pm

Marley graciously accepted the pills from the doctor, and shoved them deep into her pocket. Then, her attention was once again drawn to Remey. Her heart skipped a beat as he pressed a kiss against her hand, unable to suppress the heat that flushed her cheeks. This guy was wonderful, and she was crushing on him, big time!

With his assistance, she slid off the table and continued to hold his hand. It seemed they wouldn't be seeing the turtle today, but honestly, she was okay with that. As much as she wanted to see him, the thought of going somewhere to rest was more appealing at the moment. Especially considering it was Remey's home. She smiled, giving a small nod.

"Okay. Lead the way."
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:40 pm

Remey first took her to down stairs and to a closet. inside the large closet where lots of uniforms. He looked Marley over and grabbed one of the maid's uniforms. a kimono style dress, red with black trim and the foot symbol sewed to the front or it. "This should fit you."

He handed her the silky dress. "We'll have to get you some nice hair accessories to go with that." He walked out the closet and closed the door. Again he took her hand and lead her to the locker rooms. "these are the men's locker rooms, the woman's is next door. Don't worry, we wouldn't stay here long I just have to grab my things."

he went to his locker and grabbed his cell phone, wallet and car keys. then wrapped an arm around her and lead her outside to his car.
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:28 pm

Marley was awestruck at just how beautiful the maid's dresses were. It certainly wasn't what she expected. She hugged it close to her, then accompanied Remey into the men's locker room to retrieve his things. This whole building was mind-boggling. Even the changing rooms looked like something out of some mansion. She couldn't wait to be a part of this.. a part of something important.

"This place is so cool."She commented quietly, flashing him a grin as they made their way out, and to Remey's car. "Heh.. never thought I would be grateful for being a klutz." She smiled. "Tripping over you has to be the best thing that's ever happened to me."
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:32 pm

Remey smiled and opened the passenger door for her. "Well there's a sentence I never thought I would hear. But, I'm glad you tripped over me too."

Once she was inside the car he closed the door and got in the drivers seat. Soon they were off to his house. "You can sleep in room. I doubt you will be to comfy in Annabelle's tiny bed. Are you still hungry? We can pick something up if you like, something to hold you over till tonight."
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:04 pm

Marley leaned back in the passenger seat, unable to keep a smile from her face. She couldn't believe how her day had turned out. It had started out horribly. So much so that she thought her life would surely be over. And now, everything was changing. She had made a friend that treated her like an actual person. She now had a safe and warm place to stay. And tomorrow, she most likely had a job.

"That's sweet, Remey. But I can sleep on the couch. You need your bed." She said, not wanting to be an inconvenience.

"Yeah, I'm still a little hungry." She admitted, a bit sheepishly. "But, I want to keep my appetite for tonight." She smiled at him. "I've never been to a Sushi restaurant before."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:45 am