Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-16

Re: Plans and Execution with unlikely allies

Post by Angel Alvarez on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:09 pm

Angel leaned back in her seat and folded her arms. She really wished this guy would hurry. She reached into her bag and pulled out a cigarette.

"Your job must be hard. taking girls out for dinner. chilling at a dinner..."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:17 pm

Oroku Saki wrote:Saki nodded to the turtle. "That's all that you need to know about. Downstairs is a common area. There is a pool and also the rooftop garden. You can go to these places any time you wish."

Saki grabbed one of the maids that was passing by. A pretty Asian girl in her early twenties. She smiled brightly and tucked her long black hair behind her ear. "Yes Master?" She asked

Saki motioned to Don. "This is our newest scientist, Donatello. You are now solely responsible for his needs."

The young lady bowed to Don. "konbanwa. I am Rini. It means..Little bunny. It is a pleasure to meet you, master Donatello." She bowed again with a cheerful smile that could light up any room.

Saki nodded to the two. "Donatello. You should know, that I had thought of locking you up, making sure that you do not go back on your deal. But I chose to trust you. I hope that you do not disappoint me. I will leave you now. Rini can answer any question you have. Goodnight."

With that Saki left, and Rini stood, waiting for Don's orders.

Again, Don replied with a small 'thanks' then turned to the maid and gave her a warm smile back. He also returned her bow with his own. Hearing the Shredder again, he looked at Saki. He was both surprised and grateful for the change of heart. Of course this could mean he would be used later against his family but he would cross that bridge when he came to it.

Back to the present...

He nodded again and once again gave a small 'thanks' and a 'goodnight' then turned back to the girl. He had to admit, she was very attractive. But the idea of having a personal servant - of this girl BEING his servant, it would certainly take some getting used to.

The first thing to go would be the title. He didn't feel he deserved it. "Hi there." He gave her another warm smile. "And it's Don or Donatello only, please?"
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:22 pm

"sure...Don. Would you like something to eat? I can make you something." She offered as she walked him back to the elevator. "I know that it is getting late. You must be starving and tired. I can draw you a hot bath while you eat if you like."

She pushed the button to bring them back to the bedrooms.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:26 pm

Don followed her back to his room. A warm bath and something to eat before sliding into bed was really sounding good about now. Maybe he could get used to this treatment after all. He smiled and nodded to her. "That sounds great, Rini. Thank you."
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315

Post by Rini on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:30 pm

Rini gave Don a bow and headed to the kitchen. She whipped up some buttery lobster, and steak. It was what they guys had for dinner earlier, so she just had to reheat everything. She did, however make a fresh salad and put everything on a tray with a warm buttery roll.

She set a glass of red wine and water on the tray, then very carefully brought everything back up to Don. She set the tray on Don's dresser.

"I hope that this is ok, if not I can get you something else."
    Paul Whitmire
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 12

Post by Paul Whitmire on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:34 pm

"Huh. I almost thought I was at the wrong place.." he wandered up to the table glancing from Gordon to Angel. "Ain't she a little out of your league, Gordie?" He moved taking a seat across from the two offering his hand to Angel. "I'm Paul. Gordon's good-looking partner." he grinned.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:43 pm

Mikko stood up and got dressed. She kissed Chris again and went into the living room with Travis. She picked up her baby and held him close and kissed his cheek.She placed the necklace she was wearing over Travis' neck and laid him back down. Once she felt she was ready she headed out. Stopping at the door to kiss Chris again.

"I'm sure everything will turn out fine." She told Chris with a smile. After one last long kiss and saying their 'I love yous' Mikko pulled her hoodie she took from Spike over her head, gave Ripper a pet on the head and headed out.

She walked quickly down the street, both eager to get this over with, and scared of what was going to happen.

Her walk was stopped when she caught a glimpse of Angel in one of the windows. She walked in the little dinner and slipped in the both across from Angel and next to Paul. "hey."

Angel smiled at Paul and shook his hand. "Sorry, but Gordon is way hotter." Her smile brighten more when Mikko sat down. "HEY!" She leaned over the table and hugged Mikko. "This is Mikko. Mikko this is everyone. What are you doing I thought you were locked up?"

Mikko nodded to the two guys then looked at Angel. "I was. But...Now I'm on my way to see Hun so he can kill me."
    Paul Whitmire
    Canon

Male

Post by Paul Whitmire on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:58 pm

Paul snorted at Angel's comment. "Ahh, you like older guys then. Gotcha." He leaned over nudging Gordon's shoulder and giving him a grin then glances at Angel again. "The guy seriously needs to get laid, he works too damn much."

Gordon leans back in the booth. "Geezus, Paul. Take it down a notch. It's not like that."

"Yea right." Paul grins then glances up at the new comer to the table sidling over in the booth to give her a spot to sit. He had no idea who she was, but obviously Gordon's girlfriend knew her, so he wasn't gonna put up a fuss. Hey, she's pretty cute too. Wait-- what? Hun's gonna kill her...? "Erm... someone wanna catch me up on things? I'm a little out of the loop..."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:05 pm

Angel frowned. "awwww you know...you could just go into hiding."

Mikko took a burger and shook her head. "Nah. anyway, if I ran off the Turks would be looking for me as well. The last thing I need is two gangs up my ass...possible literally." She looked over at Paul and smiled. "Hi. I'm Mikko. you probably saw me on the news with Spike. I left the dragons and now Hun wants to 'see me' and we all know what that means....and for the record. your the hotter one." She said and gave Paul a wink.

"Ok ladies. I have to go."

Angel was still in disbelief. "What about your baby?"

"Chris has him."

"Where are they...I mean...where are they bring you?"

"Same place they bring everyone I'm guessing. it was nice meeting you two. And Angel...what have I told you about fucking cops."

Angel gave a cheeky grin. "But he's smexy."

Mikko ruffled Angel's hair and started to head out the dinner.
    Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 149
    Registration date : 2010-07-20

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:43 pm

Paul smirked at Mikko. "Not too bad yourself"

Gordon resisted a facepalm at Paul before he glanced to Angel 'same place they bring everyone?' he raised a brow.

He glanced at Mikko at the cop-comment and frowns idly wondering what gave it away. Though, he was starting to wonder just how serious Angel was about the flirting she's been doing.... okay, awkward.. let's not think about that again.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:47 pm

Mikko turned and blew a kiss at Paul then left the dinner. She walked down the street, her pace slowing a little. Maybe she should just go to the Turks...Would they really help her though? She wasn't even officially a member. No...They wouldn't help.

But she did want to do one more thing before she saw Hun. Mikko pulled out her phone and dialed Lexi's number.
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female

Post by Angel Alvarez on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:49 pm

Angel watched Mikko go, then turned back to the guys. "Well that sucks." She smiled at Paul. "So you into thugs uh?" She asked with a wink. "Hope yer partner is too, maybe I can finally get a little action. Who would have thought that police action could be fun!"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:03 pm

Sadly, Mikko only got her voice mail. She frowned and thought about hanging up. Maybe it was a sign that she shouldn't say what she wanted to say. But she was about to die after all, what was Lexi going to do? So as soon as she herd the little tone Mikko took a deep breath and began.

"Hi Lexi, It's Mikko. I know, probably the last person you want to hear from. I don't have much time...I...I'm going to see Hun and I'm sure that we both know what that means. Anyway, before I went there I wanted to get something off my chest first. I know I've been really mean to you. And I accused you of some fucked up things. But the truth is...I don't hate you. And...I didn't know how to act around you because I like you. A lot. But, I knew that the feelings would never be shared. and lets be honest, even if you did feel the same way, neither one of us would have left our men. But yeah...So. Sorry for being a complete bitch to you.

Love ya..and all...k..bye, Lex."

After leaving her message Mikko hung up and leaned against the wall. Now it was time to see Hun...
    Paul Whitmire
    Canon

Male

Post by Paul Whitmire on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:13 pm

He chuckled "Just keep trying. Who knows, he might cave. He hasn't gotten any since his divorce."

"Paul, I'm right here..."

He offered a cheeky grin at Gordon, "I know, it's fun to get you worked up though. Listen, I'll be right back and I expect an update when I return." he got up and made his way outside to see if Mikko was there.
    Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:13 pm

He watched Paul leave and glances towards Angel. "Ahh.. sorry about him. He's capable of being serious... if you can believe that. Should we get your left overs bagged?" he motioned to the burgers.
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female

Post by Angel Alvarez on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Angel gave Gordon another peck on the cheek. "suuuuure and yes! This should feed me for the week!" She said happily.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:16 pm

Paul Whitmire wrote:He chuckled "Just keep trying. Who knows, he might cave. He hasn't gotten any since his divorce."

"Paul, I'm right here..."

He offered a cheeky grin at Gordon, "I know, it's fun to get you worked up though. Listen, I'll be right back and I expect an update when I return." he got up and made his way outside to see if Mikko was there.

Mikko was still leaning against the building. But just as Paul came outside, she pushed herself away from the wall and started to walk off.
    Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:28 pm

He nodded and flagged the waitress down to get the left overs bagged and request the check. Once she was gone again, Gordon looked back to Angel.. "Ahh.. about this. flirting and cheek-kissing thing you're doing..." ...he trailed to see what Angel would reply with... not really sure and not particularly wanting to upset her if he says something stupid.
    Paul Whitmire
    Canon

Male

Post by Paul Whitmire on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:30 pm

Aww, really? He let the diner door close behind him and started walking after her. "Hey, Mikko.. an we have a chat?"
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female

Post by Angel Alvarez on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:31 pm

Lt. Gordon Miller wrote:He nodded and flagged the waitress down to get the left overs bagged and request the check. Once she was gone again, Gordon looked back to Angel.. "Ahh.. about this. flirting and cheek-kissing thing you're doing..." ...he trailed to see what Angel would reply with... not really sure and not particularly wanting to upset her if he says something stupid.

"Awwww...What not yer type? To young? To old? To gangsta? So'k, most guys can't handle me." She gave his cheeks a light pinch. "Don't worry, I wont tell anyone you want to bend me over out back."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:32 pm

Paul Whitmire wrote:Aww, really? He let the diner door close behind him and started walking after her. "Hey, Mikko.. an we have a chat?"

Mikko spun around when she heard her name called, she was actually a little relieved that her death was being staled. She gave the cop a smile and walked over to him.

"Sure, what's up?"
    Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:50 pm

Angel Alvarez wrote:"Awwww...What not yer type? To young? To old? To gangsta? So'k, most guys can't handle me." She gave his cheeks a light pinch. "Don't worry, I wont tell anyone you want to bend me over out back."

He gave a confused look for a moment and shakes his head... "No... none of that... ahhh... and most certainly not that last bit..." not because he doesn't want to... he's still male after all. And Paul was right about it being a while... jackass. "Ahh.... would you believe I'm the type of guy that prefers to take it slow?"
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female

Post by Angel Alvarez on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:53 pm

Angel thought of that for a moment, then grinned. She moved back to the other side of the table. "So you DO like me. Slow? I can do slow...I think...First time for everything!" She looked out the window then back to Gordon.

"So what you think Paul went outside to do?"
    Paul Whitmire
    Canon

Male

Post by Paul Whitmire on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:58 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko spun around when she heard her name called, she was actually a little relieved that her death was being staled. She gave the cop a smile and walked over to him.

"Sure, what's up?"

"Ah. Okay, first I gotta ask... what gave it away?" he pushed his hands in the pockets of his suit pants.. "And... is there anything Gordon and I might be able to do to help? I mean, you just told us the guy was probably gonna kill ya. I can't exactly pretend I didn't hear that."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:03 pm

Mikko walked very close to the guy, she slowly put her hand out and slid it up his chest. "As Kid Rock would say. 'I can smell a pig from a mile away'." She grinned and moved them so that Paul was against the wall. She was about to go into the lions den, she may as well have some fun before she did.

"No...Nothing I can't handle. I left the dragons...I'll deal with the consequences."

She smiled and licked her lips seductively. "Is that all you really wanted?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:54 pm