War Torn

Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Re: War Torn

Post by Mikko on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:41 pm

Mikko watched his every move, returned every kiss and held on to him as if it would be the last time she could-Which it probably was- She then closed her eyes and ran her fingers through his hair as his lips pressed around her nipple.

A moan escaped her lips."Mmm babe...."
    Rosalie
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2010-05-10

Post by Rosalie on Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:47 am

Lazarus wrote:"Yes! We need that." Lazarus agreed, and moved to the baby formula. But there was so many different kinds. And with little Jake being sick, he wasn't sure if just any formula would be good, or safe.

He read each label carefully. It took a while but he decided on one and put it in the basket.

"Ok I think this will do for now. Tomorrow we can go cloths shopping!"

Rose watched on as he read every single formula label, and helped him out as much as she could. Honestly, she didn't know the first thing about formula. Only that babies needed it. And usually the most expensive was the best, which is what Laz ended up picking. She shook her head in amusement. This guy was so 'maternal', that it seemed a shame that he didn't have kids of his own to spoil rotten.

Hearing his comment about clothes shopping, she couldn't help but grin. He was enjoying this. Most 'fathers' usually didn't get this involved with the upbringing of their own spawn. "Heh.. I think you're gonna be a natural whenever you have your own."
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:02 am

Kendall wrote:And she suddenly moved! For the first time in hours, there were signs of life. Kendall smiled brightly at her and greeted her warmly. "Welcome back, babe." Then he leaned over and kissed her forehead gently. Then he looked over at Serenity and smiled at her.

But the smile soon faded -- albeit slightly as to not worry her -- when she mentioned the baby. He sighed and took put his other hand on top of one on her belly lightly. "She's okay. But we'll have to watch her closely," he told her, giving her hand a firm squeeze.

Seeing his grin falter, Daisy also frowned, fearing the worst. But it was a huge relief that her little Zoe was okay. She had no way of knowing just how serious her condition was, or how close she could come to losing her precious little bundle. All that mattered was she was okay, for now.

She repositioned the hand that rested on her tummy, now interlocking her fingers with Kendall's. She kneaded his hand, before pressing it against her belly. "Heh.. your daughter's saying 'Don't worry, daddy. I'm gonna be okay!' " Daisy smiled at him, and gave his hand a squeeze.

Her attention then shifted to Serenity, and she spared the woman another soft smile. "You okay over there?"
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:53 am

Serenity had been quiet while the couple talked. When Daisy looked over at her, she smiled. "Yeah I'm good. I'm so glad that you're going to be ok!" It was a huge relief that June didn't kill the baby. She still couldn't believe that her sister had done such a thing.

"I brought you stuff." She said a little more cheerfully and held up Daisy's turtle back pack and the food.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:57 am

Rose's comment made Laz's night. True he was handling the situation very well, better then most guys. He loved children though, and always wanted some of his own. And this being Gabe's son, it just seemed more important that he take good care of him.

After looking around a bit more, Laz headed to the front to check out. It was going to be a long night of setting everything up for the baby.

He was also wounding how Lexi was, worried that that man was doing something to her. If he touched her, he would DEFINITELY be chopping some fingers off!

On the way to check out, Laz reached in his pocket and pulled out his phone. He was unsure if he could call Lexi now about this, maybe she wanted to just relax. Maybe she just wanted to forget about the city for a while. But he was so excited to tell her the news. Plus, he had already bought all the stuff! And he was totally up for helping her with the baby. And, if he would be honest with himself, he missed her and wanted to see her again.

So after much debate...He dialed Lexi's number just as he got into the check out line and waited for her to answer.
    Christopher
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 224
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Post by Christopher on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:47 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko watched his every move, returned every kiss and held on to him as if it would be the last time she could-Which it probably was- She then closed her eyes and ran her fingers through his hair as his lips pressed around her nipple.

A moan escaped her lips."Mmm babe...."

Chris didn't want to think of this being his last time with Mikko like this. But unfortunately, it looked like it may be the inevitable outcome. He really didn't want to turn her into Hun. Who KNOWS what that man would do to her? More than likely kill her. Chris couldn't stand the thought of losing her after everything they had been through together.

He moved onto her second breast, giving it the same treatment as the first then slid all the way down to enter her.

Their lovemaking was never gentle anymore. Neither of them liked it that way. But Chris still didn't like being as rough as Mikko wanted it. He never wanted to hurt her like that. Even if she so desired it.

Until this time.

He wanted this experience to be something she would always remember. Just how she wanted it. With hickies, scratches, bites, etc. He never held back anything this time. He knew it might be the last and wanted to make it everything she wanted it to be.

By the time they were done, they were both sated and panting heavily. Chris was now laying beside her, checking out every mark he made on her, proud of the way he claimed her. He could tell she loved it too the way she was screaming through the whole thing.

Now being gentle again, he leaned over and kissed her tenderly, watching out for an open sore on her lip from their rough lovemaking.

"How you feel, babe?" he panted out, fingering a large hickey on her neck.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:54 pm

Chris made Mikko forget about everything that might happen to her. It seemed Chris finally understood her needs, and she could see that he enjoyed it too. She knew he would, all guys liked to have that kind of animalistic, brutal control.

She had tried hard not to be to loud, afraid that she would wake the baby, but Chris made that nearly impossible.

When they were done, and laying side by side, she smiled at him and rolled over to cuddle him close. It was then that reality came back. She had to go see Hun now. She didn't want to, but she also didn't want to be hunted for the rest of her life.

"I'm great." She said and returned his kisses. "But now I have to go. You don't have to bring me. I need you to take Travis and Ripper home."
    Christopher
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 224
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Post by Christopher on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:34 pm

And now, reality was sinking into him again. He nodded to her and kissed her once more before getting up to get dressed. "Sure I will, babe," he told her with a small smile. He had to fulfill Mikko's possibly last request after all. As much as he wanted her to stay, he knew that it would be better if she came quietly.

Maybe...just maybe, things would work out better in the end for her.
    Rosalie
    Original Character

Female

Post by Rosalie on Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:32 pm

Lazarus wrote:Laz took a deep calming breath. "Ok...But if I don't hear from you everyday, I'm saving you from that moron."

He talked as he tried to put everything in the van and put together Jake's car seat. He called Rose over to help him.

Rose had been quiet throughout the whole one-sided conversation. She could tell that Laz was getting irritated, and that honestly scared her. She wasn't mentally ready to be exposed to this, on any level. Maybe leaving Ju's apartment had been a bad idea.

She quietly assisted Lazarus with getting the seat into the SUV, then settling Jake in. Thankfully Laz' mood began to ease, and when he hung up, she gave him a thoughtful look. "You like her a lot, don't you?" She asked, giving a lop-sided grin. "Does she know how much?"

"..if not, you should probably tell her." She gave a small shrug. "Just some outside perspective."

Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:36 pm

Laz smiled at Rose and gave a small nod. "Yeah, I do.And no I don't think she does. But she has a boyfriend. And I don't want to be some kind of home wreaker." He gave Jake one of the toys he brought to play with and closed the door.

"I'm worried about her though, her man made her leave out of town with a guy who's nothing but trouble. "
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:21 am

Mikko stood still and let the two men do what ever they wanted. She closed her eyes tightly as they beat and raped her, all the while hissing in her ear that they knew this was the way she liked it. Mikko didn't bother fighting back, she had no weapon on her and there was no way she could fight the two men off. Honestly, a part of her hoped that they took their time with her. The longer she was with these two men, then the longer she wouldn't have to face Hun.

It was maybe a morbid thought to some, but she had learned a long time ago to see the bright side of some of the worse situations. Finally after what seemed like hours, the men were done, leaving her bursed, bloody and sticky. They reached grabbed her by the arms not allowing her to gather herself, and dragged her off to see Hun.

Mikko was dazed and tried her best to focus on what was going, and pay attention to her surroundings. The last thing that she wanted was to have someone sneak up on her. Not that it mattered at this point. She did notice some people looking at her, some seemed upset, others just smirked as if she deserved every thing that was coming to her, and maybe she did.

Soon they reached Dragon HQ. She thought for sure that they would bring her to the docks, it seemed like that was were everyone was being killed. But no, here she was in front of the building that she once called home. That she would hang out in and have a few beers with the guys. The place that she enjoyed coming to. Now she wanted nothing to do with the place.

The two men brought her inside and led her right up to Hun's office. They didn't bother knocking, walking right in and sitting her down in a chair in front of Hun's desk.

They then left. Leaving her with the gang lord. Hun looked at her with disgust. "What am I going to do with you McKinnon? You have turned you back on us, watched as your best friend died and did nothing. That's not very friendly. You left to join the Turks." The last part he said with a laugh. "You really think that they will treat you better? Trust me. I'll be doing you a favor tonight,"

Mikko sat there silently. Her eyes darted around, wondering what was going to happen to her. She heard that Ryuu got his throat cut, maybe that was all that they were going to do to her.

"But.." Hun continued. "You did kill Spike I hear, so I have to give you credit for that. I didn't think that you had it in you." He leaned forward over his desk. "But...that isn't going to make up for breaking your oath to the Dragons."

He then waved his hand so that who ever was on the other side of the door would see him. Three more men came in and grabbed her, lifting her off the chair. Hun also stood up. "Lets go." He said and walked out of the office.

Mikko, now almost in a panic, started to struggle a bit, it only got her a slap to the face. The brought her outside to a black car and tossed her in the back seat. Now she sat between the men. She didn't bother asking where they were going, she had been through this enough time with others to know what was going to happen. Well...At lest know where it was going to happen, she still wasn't sure what Hun had planed for her.

Hun got in the front seat and they were off. The drive was quite. and short. They pulled up to the docks, the exact same place where Gabe was slaughtered. She was sure Hun was doing this to rub in the fact that she had lost her brother and watched him die.

The men pulled her out of the car and threw her on the ground. They kicked her and hit her. Then Hun ordered that she be tied up in one of the small warehouses, hands above her head. They quickly, and happily did as they were told, tying her up in the cold warehouse, striping her of the cloths that she had left on her body, and tying her hands above her head.

Hun then walked in and circled Mikko, it was her back tattoo that caught his attention. "Lovely...Maybe we'll leave this unharmed."

The guys that were there agreed, it didn't seem right to carve into Gabe's face. Soon a few more cars pulled up with more gang members.They were all there to watch and participate in Mikko's torture. She was starting to realize that this wasn't going to be a quick death....
    Rosalie
    Original Character

Female

Post by Rosalie on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Lazarus wrote:Laz smiled at Rose and gave a small nod. "Yeah, I do.And no I don't think she does. But she has a boyfriend. And I don't want to be some kind of home wreaker." He gave Jake one of the toys he brought to play with and closed the door.

"I'm worried about her though, her man made her leave out of town with a guy who's nothing but trouble. "

She gave a nod of understanding, and climbed into the SUV. She really didn't want to say too much, since she didn't know the situation. "A troublemaker, huh? I guess you know him.."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:43 pm

Laz drove to his apartment and chuckled at her assumption. "Yeah I know him. He runs around wearing a hockey mask and beating up people. I really don't Lexi with him, hell I wouldn't want anyone with that guy. But she's a tough woman so, I'm sure she'll be ok."

Soon the were pulling up at his apartment. He parked the car. "Here we are." He chimed and hopped out of the van. He first opened up the door for Rose, then took Jake out the car seat.

Once Rose was out the van he handed her the baby so that he could start pulling the rest of the stuff out of the van.

"My apartment is right there." He nodded to the door in front of him and handed her his keys to she could open the door. "And don't worry about the dogs, they're big babies."
    Rosalie
    Original Character

Female

Post by Rosalie on Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:00 am

Lazarus wrote:Laz drove to his apartment and chuckled at her assumption. "Yeah I know him. He runs around wearing a hockey mask and beating up people. I really don't Lexi with him, hell I wouldn't want anyone with that guy. But she's a tough woman so, I'm sure she'll be ok."

Soon the were pulling up at his apartment. He parked the car. "Here we are." He chimed and hopped out of the van. He first opened up the door for Rose, then took Jake out the car seat.

Once Rose was out the van he handed her the baby so that he could start pulling the rest of the stuff out of the van.

"My apartment is right there." He nodded to the door in front of him and handed her his keys to she could open the door. "And don't worry about the dogs, they're big babies."

Rose quirked a brow at that. "Heh.. like Jason, huh?" Yeah, this 'troublemaker' sounded like he had a couple of screws loose. he certainly wouldn't want to be in this Lexi woman's situation. She climbed out of the SUV and took little Jake, then slowly made her way to the door to unlock it. Big...dogs? Well, that certainly made her a little nervous. But she tried not to let that show.

She unlocked the door, but didn't think it would be a good idea to be the first to enter. Even if these dogs were 'big babies', she was still a stranger, entering their territory. She would wait for Laz to step in before making her next move.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:04 am

Laz was hurrying behind her, holding as much as he could. He kicked the door open and walked in the dark apartment. He dropped everything on the floor then reached for the light switch and flipped the lights on.

The two large Dobermans wasted no time and running up to greet their master and his guest.

"This is Jaws and Carnage."

The dogs seemed more interested in the baby then the woman. They had seen women before...But the little human was something new!

"I'm going to bring the rest of the things in. Make yerself at home."
    Rosalie
    Original Character

Female

Post by Rosalie on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:03 pm

Once Laz stepped inside, Rose followed closely behind him. She paused, feeling herself tense as the two enormous Dobermans approached her, and began to sniff the baby. She held him protectively, but thankfully the dogs only seemed curious. It was also a huge relief that the animals didn't seem too interested in her.

She gave a small nod and made her way over to the couch, waiting for Laz' return. She would've helped him, but had nowhere to put Jake, and she really didn't want to leave him alone while they moved the stuff into his apartment. She allowed her eyes to take in her new surroundings, impressed with the man's home.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:39 am