The Farmhouse

Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: The Farmhouse

Post by Lexi on Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:33 pm

As expected, Lazarus was upset. Things could have gone better, but she was inwardly flattered by his claim, and the fact he would go through the trouble of 'rescuing' her. "Calm down, babe. He's not holding me or anything." She pinched the bridge of her nose, feeling a horrible headache coming on.

"If I don't get to come home soon, maybe I can meet up with you somewhere.." Though, she was almost certain that Casey wouldn't let her use his truck for such purposes. But surely there had to be something close my. Like a store, or something.

Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:36 pm

Laz took a deep calming breath. "Ok...But if I don't hear from you everyday, I'm saving you from that moron."

He talked as he tried to put everything in the van and put together Jake's car seat. He called Rose over to help him.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:10 pm

"Don't worry, babe. I'll be keeping in touch, okay?" She really hoped that would ease his mind some. Though, she still really wished she could see him. And she was curious about that surprise. She could hear him talking to someone in the background, and figured it must be his 'friend'. Yeah, a part of her couldn't help feeling jealous. He was 'her' Laz, even if it could be nothing more than friendship.

"Take care of yourself. I'm sure the city's going to turn to shit. Don't get caught up in it."

Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:12 pm

"Ok babe." Laz said finally sounding a bit calmer. "I will. and you take care of yourself too. if you need ANYTHING just call me. I'll talk to you soon, love. Bye."

He had some kissing noises in the phone before hanging up and now with his free hands, he was able to get Jake settled in the van.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:25 pm

Lexi couldn't suppress a little grin as Laz made kissing noises into the phone. God, why did he have to be so sweet! Her mood turned somber as she hung up, and slid the phone back beneath the blanket, frowning. "He's not a bad person, Casey." She tried to defend, but knew he wouldn't go back on his decision about Laz visiting.

But her attention was soon drawn to the sound of her phone, informing her that she had one missed voice mail. Hoping it was Raph, she quickly pulled it back out, a bit confused that it was Mikko. She listened, expression going from confused, to complete shock. Mikko... liked her? Well, she sure had a funny way of showing it! But then, Mikko announced that she was going to see Hun. Why the fuck would she willingly go to the man that wanted to kill her?

Sure, she and Mikko weren't on the best terms. Mikko had even spilled her blood, but still.. she honestly didn't want to see the girl get killed. Concerned, she dialed Mikko's number, hoping she would get an answer.

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:28 pm

Mikko had just stepped into the heart of Dragon territory when her phone rang. She quickly ducked in an ally so that she could answer the phone.

"Hello?" She answered without bothering to look at the collar ID.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:38 pm

"What the fuck are you doing!" Came Lexi's frantic reply. "Why the fuck are you going into the motherfucking lion's den? Is your son not worth keeping yourself alive?!?"

Female

Post by Mikko on Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:42 pm

Mikko was taken aback by Lexi's outburst. "I'm doing this FOR him! If I keep running I'm just putting everyone in danger."

She sat on the ground behind one of the dumpsters. "Chris was suppose to bring me in. If I don't go, they'll hurt him. and they'll go after Travis and Daisy! Do you want that!?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:55 pm

"Then go away for a while. Leave the city. You don't have to take the dramatic approach." Her hands were beginning to tremble. God.. how much more could she possibly take! "Just.. leave.." She repeated, feeling the tears brim at the corners of her eyes. This was bringing back way too many painful memories. Her, screaming at Gabe. Telling him to leave the city after the Turks had beat him nearly to death, more times than once. But he refused to run. Refused to leave Ezekiel.. and all the ones that in the end.. abandoned him.

"Just.. leave.."

Female

Post by Mikko on Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:59 pm

Mikko was quiet for a bit. Did Lexi actually care? She didn't expect that. She expected Lexi to be glad, to tell her that it was about time she did the city this favor. Now she was confused. She didn't know what to do. Where would she go? She couldn't just leave...This was her home.

She rested a hand on her stomach, seemingly just remembering that she was pregnant. It was still really early in the pregnancy though, could it even be considered alive yet? Someone would argue that.

"Where are you?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:29 pm

When Mikko grew quiet, Lexi hoped she was thinking this over. Praying she would wise up. She had a baby to think about, why couldn't she see that turning herself in wouldn't make it all okay? There was no guarantee that Hun would stop at Mikko. And if Travis was spared, he would grow up without a mother... or a biological father. Which that part, the kid was better off without.

She tried to gather herself, seriously not needing to completely lose it right now. Everything was building up, and she found herself suffocating beneath the crushing weight. "I had.. to leave the city." She informed Mikko. "The Foot have Raph's brother, and they're trying to get him back.." She tried to explain, but completely broke. She tried to catch her breath, but couldn't will herself to continue. Besides, Mikko surely didn't care about that part. It was no secret that she and Raph hated each other. Plus, she was sure that Mikko had seen it on the news, and would know of her announced affiliation with the turtles.

"..please just.. take my advice. I can wire you some money if you need it, to leave the city.."

Female

Post by Mikko on Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:36 pm

"No...No I don't need any money. I'm ok financially." So Lex had to leave the city...and Shredder had the turtles. wow, there was a lot going on.

Lexi's words were sinking in though, and Mikko was having second thoughts about going through with this. Maybe they could all just leave, move to the country and start over. It actually sounded like a nice idea.

"Ok Lexi I'll leave tow..."

Mikko didn't get finish the sentence, she was being roughly pulled to her feet, two guys laughing loudly as they took the phone from her grasps. One of the guys punched Mikko in the stomach, she let out a loud gasp right before the phone was smashed on the ground.

It was to late to go back...And she was soon being pined against the wall, the men wanting a piece of her before they brought her to Hun.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Lexi made an effort to push herself up off the swing, wanting to spare Casey of the conversation, but her body was just so fatigued. That, coupled with all the stress that had accumulated over the last several days were taking their toll on her. She honestly wasn't sure why she even cared about Mikko. The girl had brought her nothing but grief. But the truth was, she did. Otherwise she wouldn't be wasting her breath.

She was relieved when it sounded as if she was getting through to her. But just then, something happened. She could hear the commotion in the background before the line went completely dead. "Mikko?" ..but there was no answer. She knew. Hun had got her.

Her fingers released their grip on the expensive phone, but she made no effort to catch the device before it collided with the wooden porch. She sat there, feeling completely numb. A lone tear finally rolled down her otherwise expressionless face. Everyone was dying around her, and she was completely powerless to stop it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:46 am