Illusions

Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Illusions

Post by Rini on Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:11 am

Rini was up bright and early. She was looking forward to showing Don around. The turtle was so nice, and sweet, and not bad looking either. She dressed in her maids outfit and headed to the kitchen. There she had the cook prepare a breakfast fit for a king.

While she waited for Don's food, She saw to her other jobs, cleaning and tiding up. She talked to some of her friends, all of them wanted to talk about Don, and how lucky Rini was for being able to hang out with the turtle. All the maids wanted to meet the turtle that Rini told them was, very handsome. Of course hearing that Don was actually attractive just peeked their interest more.

But soon Don's breakfast was ready and the girls went their own ways to finish their chores, before all the guys woke up. Rini grabbed Don's breakfast. Eggs, bacon, oatmeal, toast and jelly and some fruit. She carried it all to his room and knocked on his door.

"Don, breakfast..."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Re: Illusions

Post by Donatello on Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:30 pm

Surprisingly, Don had a fairly decent night's sleep. Even considering the circumstances. He couldn't say if it was general fatigue, the warm meal and bath, the soft bed, or even a combination of the three. He knew he should still be really worrying about his family's well-being, but it made it difficult with all these luxuries.

Of course he still really cared for them...

Then there was this beautiful maiden who made him feel very welcome in this otherwise strange place. Her bright smile, cute figure, friendly albeit shy personality, and countless other things that made Don really care for this person. He hardly knew anything about her, but really wanted to learn.

One of the things he really caught from her behavior was how easily accepting she was of his offer to eat with him. And he really didn't mind sharing with her. He could have eaten all that was on his plate by himself, but it was still a bit too much for his system. And just the look on her face told him that she wasn't used to that sort of kindness.

Speaking of her...he heard the knock and Rini's angelic voice on the other side of the door. He had only just started waking up a few minutes before she came to him. Now that he was fully awake, he got up, put the robe around his body and tied it closed with the sash, then answered the door - a bright smile on his face at seeing her own.

"Good morning, Rini. Please, come in." Then he moved out of the way to let her through.
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:34 pm

Rini's smile brighten more when Don opened the door. When she was invited in, she gave Don a small bow and walked passed him with his breakfast. She set the tray down on the small table and turned back to the turtle.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" She asked as she poured him a cup of coffee.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:51 pm

Don watched her walk past him then closed the door behind her. Then he walked over to the table and sat down, motioning for her to sit down as well. "Very well, thank you," he told her, giving her another bright smile. "Would you like to join me for breakfast, Rini? There's plenty."
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:26 pm

Rini sat down on the other side of the table and handed him his coffee. "No thank you, I'm not much of a breakfast person." That and she didn't want to keep taking his food. He was a pretty big guy and she didn't want him to starve!

"excited about your first day here?"
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:17 pm

Donatello reached over and took the coffee from her. "Thanks. And are you sure? Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day, after all," he told her, then took a sip of his coffee. He nodded to her second question. As much as he hated to admit it, he was looking forward to it.

"Heh...surprisingly yes." He started splitting things up again just in case she changed her mind.
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:20 pm

Rini folded her hands in her lap and smiled brightly to him, her eyes lighting up at her next bit of news. "Later I believe that you will be given a chance to contact your family." She knew that that would brighten up his day.

"And, sense this is your first official day here. I get to give you the grand tour before you start doing actual work. "
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:50 pm

After splitting the meal into two, he began eating his share. He indeed brightened up at the mention of the good news. "Wow! Really?!" He couldn't believe it! The Shredder actually kept his word. Now the hard part would be telling them what he was up to. He doubted his family would take too kindly in his involvement with the Shredder. But at least he could tell them he was okay. He knew they had to be worried about him too.

"I'm really looking forward to it," he said between bites. When he was about halfway through with his portion, he slid the plate over to her. "Are you postive you're not hungry, Rini?"
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:54 pm

Rini nodded and gave a small giggle at his enthusiasm. When he slid the plate to her, she politely gave it back to him. "I'm sure. I think I should head out and let you get ready, I'm sure you would like some privacy. Just call me when you're ready." She said and stood up from the table. She picked up a little, and started for the door.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:19 pm

Don shrugged and took the plate back from her. When she was talking about leaving, he turned around and stood up. "Wait. I don't mind if you stay." He offered his hand to her again and smiled warmly at her. He didn't know what it was about her, but he didn't feel as shy as he should have been around her. "Please. I'd love to just talk for a while, if you don't have anything else you need to do."
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:02 pm

Rini was more then happy to stay, of course. She smiled at Don and set the dish she was holding down. "No, I'm all yours for the day." She said but instantly started blushing at her words. "I mean. I've got nothing else to do." She flashed him a smile, then started making the bed for him. She was there, she may as well tidy up a bit.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:16 am

Don chuckled at her choice of words, followed shortly by a small blush of his own. He smiled at her and began eating the other half of his breakfast. Although he felt somewhat guilty of eating in front of her. Yet, he didn't want the food to go to waste.

"So, would you like to tell me a little about yourself, Rini?" He turned around and smiled warmly at her. This would be the first step in getting to know her. Because he was having a hard time getting her out of his mind. Her earlier words came back to him and he began blushing again.

'How rude of me to think that. Even if she is very attractive,' he chastised himself as he waited for her answer. Still being a teenager, his mind sometimes slipped into that mode, but he thought about nothing further than 'first base'. But still that was taking it too far by Don's standards. At least at first.
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:23 am

After the bed was made, Rini sat on the edge of it, letting her legs hand off the side. "Well...Ummm...I'm originally from Japan. A very small town actually. I went to school, and skipped a few grades." She shrugged at that. To her, her intelligence wasn't that big of a deal, mostly because she felt she lacked a lot of common sense, and she was a bit clumsy.

"I learned English and moved here with three other girls, Shredder actually bought us here. I didn't know that I was going to be a maid, but it's not that bad. I get a nice place to live, and most everyone is really nice."

She swung her legs lightly as she talked, trying to think of things about herself that wasn't totally boring. "I like Hello Kitty. And napping in the garden. And I like squishing Jell-O in my cheeks." She grinned at the last statement.

"That's it really. I'm pretty boring."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:22 pm

Don listened to her intently while finishing his meal, taking in everything she was saying. And if he was really honest with himself, he found her just adorable. Even her her little quirks he found cute. He smiled at her and joined her on the bed, sitting next to her. "I don't find you boring at all," he told her, giving her a shy smile.
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:30 pm

When Don sat next to her on the bed, she felt her stomach tighten, and her heart flutter. This wasn't good. She couldn't fall for one of the scientists. She couldn't go after a superior. And there was no way that this man would feel the same way about her. He was a turtle...Maybe he only found other turtles attractive? Then again he was also human...Gah! He was so sexy!

She smiled back. "I don't think you're boring either." She said then looked down, trying to hide her face that was no doubt turning red.

She peeked up at him through her long hair. "You ready for your tour?"
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:40 am

Don could see right through her blush; which only added to her cuteness factor. He nodded to her question. "I just need to get dressed first," he told her, standing up from the bed. Then he had to ask her something. "Wait. I can wear my normal gear, right?" His thoughts turned back to the uniform he was given the night before. Even though he felt more relaxed in his new role for now, he still really dreaded wearing the Foot garb.
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:44 am

Rini looked up at him thoughtfully. "Well...I think you should wear what Shredder gave you. It'll make a good impression. But I could find you something else to wear if you like."

Personally she would love to see him walking around naked in his little belt and mask. Nothing like having a naked sexy man to look at all day! But she knew that it would be better if he dressed in the uniform like everyone else, it would help him fit in better.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:27 am

Saki headed down to common area after he had his breakfast, and morning work out. He was looking for Xavier. His faithful ninja had proven himself, and it was time that he got a raise. He walked up to two guys that were sitting in front of the TV, TVs...Worthless things, he should have it removed.

"Has anyone seen Xavier this morning?" He asked loudly enough to get everyone's attention. "When you see him. Tell him I need to speak with him."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:43 am

Rini wrote:Rini looked up at him thoughtfully. "Well...I think you should wear what Shredder gave you. It'll make a good impression. But I could find you something else to wear if you like."

Personally she would love to see him walking around naked in his little belt and mask. Nothing like having a naked sexy man to look at all day! But she knew that it would be better if he dressed in the uniform like everyone else, it would help him fit in better.

Don reluctantly nodded. She was right, of course. It would certainly be better to blend in. That's what he was always trying to do around humans, anyway, so it shouldn't be that much of an issue. Under normal circumstances.

However, these were anything but normal. This was a symbol of which side he stood for. The Foot. He had always fought against them. And now he was one? All thanks to a deal he made with the Shredder. It was still a deal with the devil. But it was still a devil they all knew.

Still, it was a hard pill to swallow. Even with the warm treatment, he still felt like an outsider. Sure, all the luxuries he was enjoying immensely, and Rini had been just wonderful to him. He still missed his own family and putting on the suit would be the ultimate betrayal to them. Especially willingly.

But then again, he knew he had to to please his 'boss'. Any direct disobedience and Don knew his deal would be broken. Being so honorable, he couldn't break that bargain. Which also meant all thoughts on escaping would have to wait. Swallowing thickly and nodding, he took the suit, glancing down at it before looking back at Rini.

"I'll be right back," he told her and disappeared into the bathroom to change. Despite having been practically naked in front of the maid he didn't feel comfortable dressing in front of her. He was still extremely shy about that. However, having the uniform on would be anything but comfortable for him as well.

He emerged from the bathroom a short time later with the suit on. He never thought he would see the day he put one on -- when he was in his right mind, anyway. He caught a glance of himself in a floor-length mirror and went over to it, checking on how he looked. The tightening in his chest was as overwhelming as the skintight suit itself when it finally sank in.

He was one of them...officially.

Swallowing thickly again, he managed to tear his gaze away and sighed, turning back to Rini. "How do I look?" At this point, he would have rather walked around in all his turtle glory than be put into this thing. It would definitely be an adjustment. But he still had to keep his end of the deal.

Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:35 am

When Don left to go change, Rini waited quietly on the bed. She was sure that Don would look good in his uniform. And when he came back out, she was proven right. She couldn't hide the grin that crept over her lips. She grabbed his lab coat and helped him in it. Then snapped his name tag on the coats collar.

She then stood back and looked him over.

"You are very handsome. Come lets start your tour."

She opened the bedroom door for him. leading him out to get a good look at his new home, his new family.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:08 pm

Don allowed Rini to finish the last touches on his outfit. But it still didn't feel very comfortable to him. It felt...constricting - even if it didn't physically disrupt the airflow. He gave her a small smile and tried to push the stuffiness out of his mind for now and get to learn the functions of this place.

A small blush formed on his cheeks at the mention of him looking handsome. "Thanks." What was it about this girl that made him feel something deep inside? Something warm and wonderful.

Again, something that would have to wait for later to decipher. He let her lead him out to the rest of the tower, still feeling slightly anxious about the tour.
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:55 pm

"ok!" Rini chimed. "First up on the tour is this floor. It's for sleeping." She grinned and took his hand then led him to the elevator. "Next stop! the kitchen!" Really it wasn't just the kitchen. The bottom floor had the kitchen, the common area and the pool so there was a lot more to show then just the kitchen.

She pressed the button on the elevator and smiled at Don as the went down to the main floor. "I think you'll like it here." Just then the elevator stopped and the doors opened. "And here we are!" She led him out and started the small tour of the floor, starting with the kitchen, then the pool then the common area were everyone else was.

"Guys meet Donnie! He's out new scientist."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:01 pm

Donnie took all of this in stride. In fact, he was very fascinated by it all. Despite who this place belonged to, it was very nice. It had that cozy feeling that he never thought he could experience from someplace like this. For the very first time, he didn't feel completely out of place among humans. Even among enemies. He didn't feel he had to hide himself.

However, when Rini introduced him to the others, he did feel a little uncomfortable with the stares he was receiving. He wasn't sure it was a good thing or not, but he remained calm. These were the people he was working with, after all. He gave them a small smile and a wave to match, trying to be polite.
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:10 am

When Rini introduced Don, the men al turned to see the new guy. Everyone already knew about the turtle, and that he would be working there. it didn't matter to most of them. So they nodded their heads, some waved, and there were a few females that gave him a flirtatious smile, then looked at each other and giggled like school girls.

Rini smiled. She was happy that most everyone seemed excepting. "Lets take you to the pool." She said and took hold of Don's hand, leading him away from the group to show him the large indoor pool.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:11 pm

So far, so good. Things seemed to be going pretty well. Not at all the reception Don expected. This was far more pleasant. Most of them, anyway. Apparently he was a hot topic around and some of the girls were shooting him flirting glances his way. Which of course made him feel uncomfortable.

Besides, he still had his sights on Rini. He couldn't help thinking she was very good-looking. All those other girls paled in comparison in that respect. When she offered to take him to the pool area, he smiled brightly at her. He always had a thing for water. But a pool was something extremely hard to come by.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:29 pm