Illusions

Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Re: Illusions

Post by Splinter on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Splinter leaned back in the old chair and smiled. "Hello my son, it is good to hear from you. Is everything well over there?" He asked. "They are treating you kindly I hope."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:42 pm

Well, one thing was certain: his father was taking it much better than his little brother. That made him relax even more. He gently put a hand on top of Rini's torso, just holding her gently. He had no intention of moving that hand any higher nor lower.

"I'm doing very well, actually, Master Splinter. I'm being treated more like a worker or guest than a prisoner," he reassured him. "You wouldn't believe the setup of things around here, father. Even my own accomodations."
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:49 pm

Good, it seemed that Shredder was keeping his part of the deal. Sadly that meant that they had to keep their end. So there wouldn't be a 'rescue.' He smiled a little wider knowing that Donatello is doing well.

"that is good to hear. I am happy that you are being treated well. It sounds like you are actually enjoying yourself there.Leo is taking things hard. He blames himself for you being there. The others I feel, whish to come to your aid. But I think, that if things continue to go well, this could be a great opportunity for us to learn more about the foot."

He was sure that Don had already though of this. He decided not to tell Don what he had seen at the docks. It was typical gang stuff. Nothing that Don needed to worry about.

"Are you eating well? The other foot are getting along with you?" Splinter started asking the typical parent questions.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:23 pm

Donatello nodded, smiling a little. "Yes." He felt more at ease now that Master Splinter seemed to accept his new role. But if it protected the family, then he would do it -- without hesitation. And so far, it's been better than he could have hoped for. He had to chuckle at the typical fatherly questions the elderly rat began asking him.

"I'm actually being treated very well, Sensei...father." Neither he nor his brothers usually called Master Splinter that. But there were times when it was certainly needed...like now. It added a little extra comfort to Don this time.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:51 am

Splinter was sure that Shredder was up to something. The man wouldn't be treating Donatello so well if he had nothing to gain from it. But he pushed those fears aside for now. He was just glad that Don wasn't being hurt Like Mike had been.

Leo then appeared and stepped in front of Splinter. He sat in the chair next to Splinter and kept quiet while he was on the phone. But then Splinter handed Leo the phone. "I believe that Leonardo would like to talk to you as well." He said before giving the phone to Leo.

Leo took the phone and put it up to his ear. "Hello? Donnie?"
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:32 am

Don barely had enough time to say goodbye to his father before the phone was turned over to Leonardo. It wasn't like he didn't want to hear from his eldest brother, but he wasn't in the mood to get lectured over how 'foolish' the decision was for him to side with the Shredder. Don already knew the risks, but he was putting his family's safety first.

"Hi, Leo," he greeted as cheerfully as possible. In truth he was very glad to speak to Leo, but like with his father, he somewhat dreaded it too. The last thing Don needed was to feel more guilty.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:39 am

Leo was happy to hear from Don. But he was a little confused over how cheerful Don sounded. His first thought was that the foot were standing next to him. making sure that he didn't say anything they didn't want him to.

"Don, you ok?" He asked. Trying to keep his questions simple so that Don didn't have to say to much if there was people around him. "We're going to come get you as soon as we can." He informed, not yet aware that his father had decided to honor Shredders deal, at least for now.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:36 pm

"I'm fine, Leo," Don replied for what seemed like the umpteenth time. He was grateful for the concern displayed for him between his family members, but really, he was fine. And if he was truly honest with himself, he was...happy? Though a lot of that had to do with the company lying across his lap. He smiled down at her again.

At the mention of trying to get him out of there, he frowned again. "N-no, Leo. I'm fine. Really." If his family broke the little truce they had with the Shredder, who knew what would happen. He still didn't fully trust the man himself, but at least he kept his word so far. But he saw this reaction coming from Leo from a mile away.

"What about the truce?" He reminded him. "He kept his word, Leo. Shouldn't we honor that?"
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Leo couldn't believe what he was hearing. Don was ok? And did he actually sound...Happy? He had to be brain washed. But that didn't make much since. If Shredder had brain washed Don then he would be going against the family. No, this sounded like his brother. So Shredder was actually keeping his word. For now anyway.

He knew that Don was right, if Shredder was keeping his end of the deal then they had to stay true to their end as well. He sighed deeply over the phone. "Yes...I suppose. But it's only a matter of time before the Shredder shows his true intentions, and by then...It may be to late." He said grimly. "What are they having you do over there?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rini smiled up at Don and reached up, laying her hand on his cheek and rubbing his face with her thumb. She snuggled against him then let her arm drop and closed her eyes. It was getting late and she was getting very tired.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:11 am

Don saw Leo's next statement coming for a long ways off, too. He knew that was also a possiblility, but he was hoping against hope that the Shredder's offer was legit. But he also knew that he had to stay on his guard at all times -- subtley of course. "I know, Leo. I'll be careful," he said, sighing. "As far as what I'm doing yet, I'm not exactly sure. But it's certainly lab-related."

He looked down at Rini and smiled at her. He had to admit she was a real cutie. He felt a small blush come to his cheeks, smiling even more when she seemed to be falling asleep in his lap. He knew he would have to get her inside soon.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:18 am

Leo silently nodded. He knew that Don would be carful but that didn't make him worry any less. "You make sure you can stay in touch so that we know that you are ok." He told Don. "Lab related?" He had no doubt that Shredder was using Don's skills to benefit him. But what would he have Don do? was he going to be helping create something that would cause distress in the city?

"Maybe you can keep us filled in on what Shredder is doing." He suggested. "So...What's it like...Living there as one of them?"

He couldn't help but to be curious about how the living conditions were. He had only seen the bad part of the tower. But was it really like in there?
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:30 pm

Donatello smiled, glad his brother understood. When he was asked how things were as 'one of them', however, he somewhat frowned. He still didn't want to consider himself as 'one of them'. Even though he was, technically. It just felt like a betrayal to his family and he really didn't want to do that. But he let it slide and answered Leo's question.

"It's not bad at all, Leo. Very good meals, my own bedroom AND bathroom. Very spacious, I might add. I was given a very nice tour by one of the workers here." He smiled down at Rini again. She was more to him than that, but how to explain that to Leo and not have him jump to conclusions would be the challenge.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:01 pm

Leonardo wrote:((actually a post from another thread))

That actually sounded nice, no wonder Don didn't seem to mind being there. "I'm glad that you're ok. Keep in touch." He said. Just then he heard the door open and Raph walked in...With guest. What the hell? "I have to let you go Don. Talk to you soon bye." He said then hung up and walked over to the group.

"I will," Don promised; relief filling him once more. Things were definitely looking up right now. The question was: for how long? Suddenly Leo said he had to go and the tone didn't sound cheerful. Before Don could ask what was wrong - or even say 'goodbye', he heard the dial-tone. With a heavy sigh he closed the phone and looked down at Rini. He had to get her inside now.

As carefully as he could, he slowly moved out from under her then gently picked her up from the bench, trying not to wake her as he carried her back to his own quarters. If she remained asleep the all the way back to his bedroom, he would let her take his bed for the night and he, the floor. It wasn't anything he wasn't used to, anyway. And he just didn't feel comfortable enough sharing the same bed with her.
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:05 pm

Rini slowly woke up as she was being carried. She thought of maybe pretending to stay asleep, but decided that it would be a better idea to wake up, so that he didn't leave her somewhere or something. She had no idea that he planed on bringing her to his room, if she did she would have stood 'sleeping'.

She opened her eyes and kissed his cheek. "Time for bed?"
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:21 pm

Don smiled down at her when she stirred and finally woke up. He blushed a little from the kiss and nodded. "You fell asleep, Rini. I was going to offer you to stay the night with me if you wanted to." His blush was even more apparent now. His offer sounded less innocent than he actually meant, he was sure of it.
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:25 pm

Rini grinned widely. "want me to sleep with you already?" She asked and kissed his cheek again. "I think tonight I should sleep in my own room though. It's three doors from yours."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:32 pm

And that question made him blush more than ever before. "Heh, not exactly what I meant. But that's no problem. I can carry you to your room." He bit his lip nervously. He wasn't sure how to talk to this girl without the fear of possibly offending her by appearing to come onto her too strong. He wasn't ready for that kind of thing anyway. In his mind, it was completely innocent. But to convey that into words was the difficult part.
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:58 pm

"Maybe tomorrow night we can sleep together. Ooooooh we can build a tent and watch movies and eat marshmallows!" Rini suggested cheerfully. "Mmmm so what should I bring you for breakfast tomorrow morning?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:24 pm