The reapers are the angels

Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Re: The reapers are the angels

Post by Bones on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:17 am

Bones carved his named into her back, he wouldn't kill this one, he claimed her as his own. He set the knife down and reached over, grabbing her hair and pulling her head up. "Yer my property now." He hissed in her ear. He then let her go and continued pounding her. He was getting close to his release.

"Cum for me bitch!"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:14 pm

Of course, Ally had no way of knowing exactly what he was carving into her back. She just hoped that he wasn't scarring her. She yelped as he snatched her head back, and continued to fuck her like there was no tomorrow. And like him, she was growing close to her release. Her nails scratched into the pool table, tearing the fabric and leaving her mark..

"OH GOD..FUCK!" She screamed as the orgasm washed over her, completely shaking her small form. Her body tensed, and then collapsed against the table, trying to steady her breathing...

"Mmmm.. that was... amazing..."
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:17 pm

Bones gave her a few more thrust, riding out his orgasm and spilling deep inside of her. He pulled out and snatched Ally up by her arm. "Like that uh? There's more where that came from." He tossed her on the ground and pulled his pants up. "Tie her up and toss her in the back." He told the others.
    Galvin
    Friend

Number of posts : 133
    Registration date : 2010-09-07

Post by Galvin on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:22 pm

Galvin had been leaning against the wall away from the others. He had no interest in fucking the girl, who knew what diseases' she had. But then things started taking a bad turn. The deed was done, now they wanted to tie her up in the back? He wasn't sure why, but guessed that it was nothing good.

So he came out of the shadows and walked up to Ally. He bent down and lifted her head up. He looked into her eyes, his own sky blue eyes almost dancing under the light. He helped her off the ground and looked at Bones. "My turn."

He was known for being quiet and maybe even a little shy, so Bones didn't think nothing of it when Galvin wanted to have his fun out back in privet. "Lets go." He told Ally, tugging her along.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:34 pm

Ally's eyes widened when she felt the man's warmth spill inside of her. Was he fucking crazy?! She thought that he would be smart enough not to cum inside of her. Most bozos, not wanting to be tied to the responsibility of being a father, would pull out. But she knew damn well that even if this guy did knock her up, he wouldn't be helping her raise a child.

Before she could react, she found herself thrown roughly to the floor. She curled up on the ground, trying to catch the breath that had been knocked from her lungs. Hearing Bones' orders to the others caused panic to wash through her. But before she could push herself up, the quiet thug pulled her head up, meeting her fearful gaze. She wanted to fight. Wanted to run. But she knew that doing so right now would surely end badly. There was just too many of them. But if this one took her away, then she stood a better chance of escaping.

Ally managed to stand on shaky legs, and allowed the man to lead her away....
    Galvin
    Friend

Post by Galvin on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:38 pm

Galvin leaded her outside and to the back. "I guess I don't have to tell you how stupid it was to come here." He stopped and turned to her, then took his trench coat off and put it on her. "Lets get you out of here before they kill you."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:46 pm

Ally was expecting him to violently shove her against the wall, and have his way with her. Needless to say, she was taken aback when none of that happened. And he was placing his coat around her? She looked at him with a mixture of fear and confusion, a lone tear finally streaming down her cheek. But she angrily brushed it away. She wasn't going to fucking cry. No-one could ever hurt her again. At least, she had always tried to convince herself, putting on the strong act, even to herself. But deep down, you could never truly fool yourself, no matter how hard you try.

"What, don't wanna fuck me?" She asked in an almost shaky tone as she pulled the coat tightly around her shivering form. She was still trying to be the tough girl, but that mask was probably transparent.
    Galvin
    Friend

Post by Galvin on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:52 pm

Galvin put an arm around her and gave her a light squeeze. "Nope. I don't want to fuck you. I think that's the last thing you need right now." He lead her away from the building. "What I want, is to get you home safely. My name is Galvin, by the way. You know." He continued as they walked. "there are more things to life then fucking."

He assumed that this wasn't the first time that she had been used by guys, and guessed that it wasn't the first time she willingly screws a bunch of men. It was sick really.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:45 pm

When he placed his arm around her, she started to pull away. She didn't need sympathy or comfort, she thought. She refused to be the victim. But the warmth and the comfort that his arm provided felt nice. She leaned into him, perhaps a little more than she intended. Indeed, to get fucked again was the last thing she needed at the moment, but his claim made her question his sexuality. Here was a male that didn't jump on the opportunity to get laid? He must be gay. Figures. All the good ones were either gay, or taken.

At his comment about there being more to life than fucking, she gave a quiet chuckle. "Well, I've never really been good at the whole 'life' thing. Fucking, well.. that's another story. " And she was a firm believer in sticking to what you're good at. Or what felt good, at least. "Ally." She quietly responded to his introduction.

She had no desire to go home after what had happened, but she really didn't have any friends, or anyone she could turn to. And she certainly wasn't going to play the 'girl in distress' card just to worm her way into this guy's home. She would just have to tough it out.

"Got a smoke, handsome?"
    Galvin
    Friend

Post by Galvin on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:51 pm

Galvin handed her a cigarette and lit it for her. "I'm sure yer good at other things, but whatever,where you live?" He asked. He didn't want to be walking around aimlessly.

He then glanced down at her and looked back up. "Sooo let me guess. Bad childhood, raped by a family member or friend. Was abused and learned not to trust men, Addicted to sex, or just looking for attention. Probably the type that thinks all guys are the same. Am I close?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:03 pm

Ally took a deep puff of the cig, calmed by the nicotine that soothed her aching lungs. As they walked, he began making guesses as to why she was the way she was. And every single one hit the nail on the head. She nearly stopped in her tracks, giving him a look of disbelief, a frown crossing her lips. He was picking at old wounds, but she quickly tried to regain that toughness that he could probably see through.

"Like you care." She replied, exhaling a thick puff of smoke. She pointed in the direction of her old, run-down apartment complex. "It's not far."
    Galvin
    Friend

Post by Galvin on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:07 pm

He looked over at where she was pointing and shook his head. "No it's not. I think you need another female friend. someone who understands. Who's also been through that. If you got nothing else to do, we can go see her. She's a fellow gang member. But nice. I've met her a few times. She's in the hospital right now though."

Yeah he was trying to help her. She just seemed to young to be going through all of this, and it wasn't fair to her to go through it alone. And he so didn't want to bring her to that run down place.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:23 pm

"It's actually nicer on the inside." She shrugged, and took the last drawl off the cig before flicking the butt onto the pavement. She listened as he told her about his friend, not really understanding his motive. She gave him a skeptical look.

"Why are you bein' nice to me?" She asked, quirking a brow. Obviously it wasn't because he thought he would score. Hell, he didn't seem to look at her like most guys did. Did he think she was ugly or something? She felt her blood trickling down her body, oozing from the wounds to her back. Now that the adrenaline and excitement was gone, the pain was starting to make itself known.

"S'okay." She shrugged. "Girls always seem to hate me. Can't see why your friend would be any different." Hell, most people hated her, disgusted by her lifestyle. But she couldn't change who she was, or how she felt.
    Galvin
    Friend

Post by Galvin on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:29 pm

"Mikko's very different. Not a lot of girls like her either.She's had a rough life, hell! She's had a rough few weeks. Her friend was killed. her boyfriend was killed. She was almost killed. I was going to go visit her anyway. And I think your back should be looked at. The bastard carved his name into you." Galvin turned and started to lead her to the hospital.

"You don't have to see a doctor, I can take care of yer back for you. And as for why I'm being nice." He shrugged his shoulders. "I'm a nice person, plus I don't like seeing pretty girls being taken advantage of. I would have stopped them sooner. But...I think you would have kicked my ass if I did."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:40 pm

Ally was quiet as he spoke about his friend. But she was still certain that this girl would hate her, as everyone else did. But whatever. It wasn't like she had much else to do. Even though going home and drinking her memory away sounded like a pretty good plan.

"Whatever." She finally replied, sounding indifferent, though she stuck close to him. She really wanted to at least go home and grab some clothes, but her back was really starting to bother her. The trench coat would probably be less irritating to her mutilated skin than her skimpy, skin-tight shirts.
    Galvin
    Friend

Post by Galvin on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Galvin walked her to the hospital. the rest of the walk was in silence. He was sure that all this girl needed was someone who would understand her. Ok maybe she needed some other things too, but one of those things was someone to talk to.

They made it to the hospital and headed to Mikko's room. Mikko was awake and looking blankly and tearfully at the ceiling. It wasn't until the two walked in that she shifted her eyes to look at them. Galvin sat Ally down.

"Mikko, this is Ally, Ally this is Mikko. I'm going to go get some medication and stuff for your back, I'll be right back, you two chat."

With that he left to quickly get what he needed to take care of Ally's back.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:18 pm

Once inside the hospital, Ally was led into the woman's room, and seated in one of the chairs. She felt uncomfortable, being left alone with this critically injured woman. Hell, she didn't know her, and didn't know what to say. She just sat there, looking way out of place, and a little like a scolded child.

After a moment, she finally looked in Mikko's direction. "Apparently your friend felt that you needed some random, strange girl in your room. So.. hi.."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:21 pm

Mikko pulled off her face mask and gave the girl a crooked smile. Stranger or not, it was nice to have some company. "Hey...Strange girl, is better then...a strange guy I guess...So...Ally..where's yer cloths?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:44 pm

She watched as Mikko pulled off her oxygen mask, figuring that she shouldn't be talking. But, who was she to scold anyone? Especially a complete stranger, who, according to Galvin, was every bit as strong willed as she was. Nah, this girl didn't need some outsider telling her what to do.

At her question, Ally gave a small shrug. "I.. lost 'em along the way." She replied, figuring the girl didn't need to hear that she'd just let some gang have their way with her. Well, Bones and Nick, anyway. But hell, she still didn't even know which gang it was.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:13 am

Mikko nodded to her, not believing that she simply lost her cloths. "Rough night then uh? Me too...My brother...He took my baby away...Bastard didn't even know me...for a week...him or my...so called father were never around...They weren't there...when I was growing up...They didn't save me...But they..take my child..."

She sighed deeply, then put the mask back on to take a few good gulps of air.
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:40 am

With Mike and Fraya in their room, Raph gone and Leo being unusually distant, Splinter decided to leave the lair and see for himself what was going on on the streets. He grabbed his old ragged brown coat and slipped it on, tugging the hood over his head so that he would remain hidden. He then grabbed his walking stick and slowly and quietly,made his way out of the lair.

He walked through the wet ground of the sewers, carefully stepping over glass and other debris. When he reached the old rusted ladder, he climbed up and out of the humid underground. Now above ground, he sniffed the air. It was going to rain soon. But the rain didn't bother the old rat, he continued on.

At first he wasn't sure where to head to first. But then some teens rushed passed him, screaming at each other and looking behind them. He heard one of them yell something about a shipment and the docks. But it wasn't until another mentioned the names Hun and Shredder that Splinter knew he had to follow the teens.

He did so, though his movements were much slower then the young teens, Splinter got to the docks in time to watch a few teens start taking large crates off of a boat and load them into a large truck. Splinter stood hidden in the shadows and watched as one of the boys fell to the ground after a loud noise. It seemed that a fight had broke out. He watched and listened on.

Three members of the first group. Dragons, from the looks of their tattoos, ran off. The others stood to fight. But they were out numbered and soon the second group of men had the truck that had been loaded and drove off. The remaining men quickly finished loading a second truck, and after shooting the driver took that one as well. Then all was quite. The smell of gun smoke and blood filled the air. White powder littered the ground. Drugs. It was all about drugs.

Splinter came out of his hiding and looked around at the bodies and the spilled powder. He noticed a few discarded guns. It was clear why Hun was involved, but shredder? Involved in drug pushing? It didn't seem like his style. Splinter picked up the large gun that was on the ground. It hadn't been fired and still had some packaging left on it. So this must also have been in the shipment, Shredder must have been after weapons.

Splinter then heard movement and with the gun, quickly scurried off. He would have to do some more nosing around...
    Alejandrino
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 59
    Registration date : 2010-08-18

Post by Alejandrino on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:45 am

Alejandrino was one of the men that ran, he was followed by two of his group. He looked over at Valeska. "We are so dead. Hun's going to kill us!"

"No, Hun's going to kill you. He put you in charge!"

Ale stopped when they were a good ways away. He bent over and tried to catch his breath. "We were out numbered! There was nothing we could do. I don't know why Hun wants fuckin drugs anyway! it's nothing compared to the weapons."

"Weapons that we also lost." Val pointed out.

"Right. Fuck."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:54 am

Mikko wrote:Mikko nodded to her, not believing that she simply lost her cloths. "Rough night then uh? Me too...My brother...He took my baby away...Bastard didn't even know me...for a week...him or my...so called father were never around...They weren't there...when I was growing up...They didn't save me...But they..take my child..."

She sighed deeply, then put the mask back on to take a few good gulps of air.

Ally simply nodded at that. Rough night didn't even begin to sum it up. Well, it hadn't been all bad. Just the part where Bones carved into her, then threatened to have her tied up and locked away. What a jerk-face. She listened in silence as Mikko told about her night. Gah, poor girl really did have a rough night. But that really didn't explain why she was in such bad shape.

"Sorry 'bout your little one." She replied, not knowing what else to say. She wanted to ask what had actually put her in this condition, but she felt really awkward asking. So she kept quiet. Maybe Galvin would fill her in. Just where the heck was he, anyway?
    Galvin
    Friend

Post by Galvin on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:01 am

And just then, Galvin came in and closed the door behind him. He walked up to Ally. "Ummm..can you turn around and take the coat off for me?" He asked her. He then looked over at Mikko. "How are you holding up?"

"Could be...better...Is Dice...coming back?" She asked him hopeful.

Galvin shrugged his shoulders at that. "Don't know, but when I see him I'll ask." He then turned back to Ally. "Rival gang got to her." He explained simply. Then took a seat behind Ally so he could patch her up.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:23 am

When Galvin finally returned, a small smile etched across Ally's lips. "Heh.. there comes my hero." She said quietly, flashing the man a wink. Indeed, she was thankful that he'd intervened and saved her from becoming a prisoner, even if she hadn't actually thanked him yet. She had never really had a reason to thank anyone before, so she was still working up to that.

She scooted forward in the chair, giving Gal room to get behind her. With legs crossed, she shed out of the trench coat, and brushed her hair over her shoulder, out of the way. The ends were already stained with her blood. She placed her hands over her breasts. Not that she was shy, hell, Galvin had already seen all of her. It just seemed like the nice thing to do, considering that she was in a public place. She didn't want to totally distract the doctor, if he happened to come in.

The young woman leaned forward, giving him better access to her bloodied back, listening as he explained what had happened to Mikko. "Rival gang, huh? So.. who were those guys back there?" She asked, referring to Nick and...that twisted mean guy. It was hard to categorize Galvin in the same group as those losers. He was just too nice. "Can't believe you're a part of that." She said quietly to Galvin as he worked on her.

"How bad is it? Is it gonna scar?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:40 am