The Fallen

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Re: The Fallen

Post by Casey Jones on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:45 pm

Casey took the baby in his arms and gently cradled him, he loved children but felt a little uneasy holding one so small. He watched as Lexi was starting to break down and couldn't help but feel sorry for her.

Then suddenly Laz busted in the room in a wheel chair, and Casey's eyes grew wide as he got a front row seat to there kissing fest. He just couldn't believe how bold they were, he was sitting right there in a chair on the opposite side of the bed! He couldn't speak due to shock and it defiantly showed in his features.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Lexi on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:03 pm

Thankfully Lexi didn't have to attempt leaving the room. Before the nurse could answer, he cane wheeling in, nurses and a doctor right on his wheels. "What.. happened to you?!" She asked, hugging him gently as he tugged her back onto the bed. "Who did this to you?!" She was barely able to suppress the tears. Her nerves just couldn't handle anything else!

When he asked about the baby, Lexi's gaze drifted in Casey's direction, now having even more reason to be upset. She knew the two men hated each other, but could only pray that they would behave themselves...

Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:09 pm

Laz looked over at Casey and his eyes narrowed. But now wasn't the time to get into it with that punk. He ran his fingers through Lexi's hair and laid down next to her, holding her close. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you." He said.

He was very embarrassed that a half dead girl was able to kick his ass. He was never going to live this down, it was definitely something that he hoped to take to his grave. A ninja being beat by a dying punk. This was not his day. And now Hun would be after him. He laid still on his back, while the doctor put in the last few stitches.

"I was...to slow. That's all." And hopefully that's all the explanation she needed to hear.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:28 pm

Casey glared at Laz but didn't say anything, he couldn't stand the guy and now he was starting to really dislike Lexi as they began to cuddle in bed. She had seemed to all but forgotten about her 'other' boyfriend. That was the last straw for him! If she was going to keep doing this shit, he might as well leave soon. The more he watched the two the more pissed off he felt! He then shifted the baby very carefully to his other arm as he tried to get his cell phone out of his pocket. Once he got it out he leaned forward in his seat as he held it up to Lexi. His expression wasn't a happy one. "Yer' boyfriend wanted ta talk ta ya or are ya jus' to busy wit' this one?" He was trying to make his assumptions very clear to her with his cold tone.

...and his accusations cut into her like a jagged knife. So, he was accusing her of cheating on Raph with Lazarus? She was used to being dubbed a 'whore', she could usually just brush it off. But coming from him, it hurt.. bad. Her tear-filled gaze conveyed just how upset she was. "That.. was uncalled for. But go ahead, call me a whore. I'm sure it'll make you feel better." She sobbed, her trembling hands taking Jake back from him. She did NOT want this man holding him while he was angry. She carefully positioned him in one arm, and reached for the cell phone with her free hand..

Laz glared at Casey. "Fuck you. You don't even know what yer talking about." He reached over and wiped away Lexi's tears. "She's NOT cheating, we ain't together!" He said angrily. "Now I expect you to apologize to her, then leave!" He couldn't believe this guy just jumped to that conclusion, he could have at lest asked what was going on before assuming shit. The last thing Lexi needed was something else to be upset over. He pulled Lexi closer. "It's ok babe...Don't Liston to him."

He gave her the baby back and released the phone into her grasp. He couldn't believe she was acting like this, she was actually trying to deny it? Not only that but Laz was to, this was beyond him. If this was how they treated each other as 'friends' then he would love to hear how they treated a romantic interest. Obviously Raph hadn't told him just how affectionate she was. But he stayed firm and glared back at Laz as he tried to keep his voice down due to the baby. "I ain't that stupid, ya come in 'ere kissin' an' hugin' er' an' callin' er' love like that an' shit an ya expect meh ta believe there ain't nothin' goin' on?!" He almost chuckled as he spoke again."I'd love ta see ya do that infront of Raph cuz believe meh he'd beat the fuckin' shit outta ya!"

Through her tears, Lexi was trying hard to dial Raph's number. But all the fussing was making it extremely difficult. It seemed that Casey was hell-bent on making her out to be unfaithful. And she was sure that when Casey told Raph, he would believe his friend over her. Everything was spiraling out of control, and she just wanted to scream! Just as she finally pressed the last button to call Raph, the heated argument finally woke Jake, and he began crying. She tried desperately to calm him as she waited for Raph to answer, but finally handed him over to Laz, hoping he could sooth him.

"Oh yeah, this Raph seems like a real winner." Laz said and took Jake. He rocked the baby gently and whispered soothing words to him. "Anyway, We don't have to explain anything to you, And if Raph was here. I wouldn't do anything differently." He said, still looking at the baby. He would leave it at that. He was going to argue with this idiot anymore. And if he did tell Raph something, and Raph broke up with her, then good riddance. As far as he was concerned she didn't need to be with the turtle anyway.

Raphael was laying on his bed again trying to get rid of a bad headache. Then suddenly his heart jumped as he heard his cell phone ring, he had been waiting for what felt like forever. He didn't even let it ring more then once as he grabbed it and held it against his head.* "Case is Lexi okay!" *He said with both panic and fear in his voice as he assumed that it was Casey.*

Lexi fought to steady her voice. She didn't want Raph to hear her this upset, but her emotions were on high. "It's me, babe." She spoke into the receiver, her tone low and raspy. He would probably have difficulty hearing her, especially if Casey continued with his fuming. At least Jake was beginning to quiet, but his tired sobs could probably be heard on Raph's end. "You.. okay?"

Casey sunk back into his chair and glared daggers back at Laz there was just no reasoning with either of them right now. He couldn't believe that Lexi didn't find anything wrong with their interactions. Casey made sure he stayed quite as Lexi got on the phone, and wasn't sure what to do now. He didn't want Raph to figure it out like this especially after all he was going through right now and then again he wasn't sure if he even wanted to tell him..

The doctor and nurses finally left the room. Laz quietly held Jake. He reached down in Jake's baby bag and pulled out a rattle. "Look what I got." He whispered to the baby and shook the rattle.

He could barely hear her and this made him worry even more, she didn't sound alright at all. He answered her and tried to sound as sweet as he could.* "Jus' a' lil banged up but I'm fine babe... I miss ya." *He then heard strange noises in the background.* "Is that a' baby?" *He asked but thought he might be imagining it, he did get hit pretty hard last night.

It felt so good to hear his voice, but it saddened her, knowing this may be the last time they spoke, if Casey ran back and filled his head with his assumptions. It broke her heart, but she struggled to keep the sobs from her voice. "I miss you too, babe. I.. wish you could be here." As she spoke, she watched Laz interact with Jake, trying to get her mind off the inevitable heartache that she knew was coming. "How's Mike? Did you get him?" And then, he asked about the baby. Gah, she certainly had a lot of explaining to do. "Yeah, it is. It's a long story, babe. But I'll fill you in whenever I see you.." And she was hoping that would be soon. She wanted a chance to explain herself before Casey got to him.

Raphael was straining just to hear her and it wasn't the easiest thing to do with a headache, he tried to get up but winced.* "Ehh..! Ya don' know how much I want ta baby, but I'd probably scare the whole damn hospital." *She then asked about Mikey which changed his tone into an angered one even though he tried his best to hide it.* "They hurt 'em pretty bad...but we got 'em back!" *He thought that he would spare her the gory details.* "But they kept Donnie an' let us go..!" *He then tried to change the subject, he wished he could ask her why she had taken those pills and put herself there but right now he was afraid of her possibly hanging up on him or freaking out an' try to do something else. The talk of the baby made him very curious though and she made another comment about her wanting to see him. He thought for a long moment, trying to think of anyway he could make that happen. Obviously they would check who he was if he tried to see her in his disguise but maybe..* "I ya...I could see ya tonight babe..but I jus' have ta wait til dark. Ya jus' gotta make sure ta leave yer' window open." *He said feeling like it was a pretty good plan though he doubted his body would feel very good afterward due to his injuries.

Lexi knew that they had hurt Mike, thanks to the awful news segment. She just didn't know how badly. He heart dropped, hearing they had taken poor Donnie. She would've asked questions, but realized that he was trying to change the subject. She became hopeful when he informed her that he would visit tonight. "I will, babe. Just be careful."

"I will jus' get some sleep baby..I love ya." *He said wanting to make sure she remembered that he still did, it was still going to be an agonizing wait but he just couldn't keep her on the phone. It was just getting to difficult to hear her and it sounded as if it were painful for her to speak.*

And those three little words meant so much to her. She even managed a faint grin, despite everything that was going on. "I love you, too. I'll see you soon." Indeed, it was painful to talk, but she was reluctant to end the conversation, but knew that he probably needed to get some rest, too.

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:17 am

Lexi wrote:
    And those three little words meant so much to her. She even managed a faint grin, despite everything that was going on. "I love you, too. I'll see you soon." Indeed, it was painful to talk, but she was reluctant to end the conversation, but knew that he probably needed to get some rest, too.

*On that note Raphael hung up the phone despite how hard it was. At least he knew that she was alive and seemed to be recovering now. He rubbed a hand over his face as he sighed, it was just such a relief. Now all he had to do was wait til dark before he could leave.

It probably wasn't a good idea to go out after being beaten, slashed, and unconscious most of the night but he didn't care he would do anything to see her. Though that meant he probably wouldn't let anyone know he was leaving for fear of a huge protest which he just wasn't in the mood for.

Being in the middle of October it sure wouldn't take much more time for it to get dark. Which was one of the reasons why he liked this season to most, summer being the worst. He then stood up from his bed to stretch then his body started to ache and protest, but if he was going to climb almost to the top floor of the hospital he needed to be ready.*
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:32 pm

Once Raph hung up, Lexi held to the phone for a moment, hoping that he would come back on the other line, and say something else. To tell her that he would be there sooner. That he would understand her need for the comfort that Laz was providing, since he couldn't be here right now. But none of that came. With an inward sigh, she closed the phone, and placed it back onto the nightstand.

Her gaze shifted between both men, and she honestly wasn't sure why Casey was sticking around, since he obviously thought she was a whore. But as angry as she was with him.. as infuriated, the man had done a lot for her, so it wouldn't seem right to order him to leave.

"Raph's coming tonight.." She informed, unable to suppress a hint of a grin. Unfortunately she wasn't considering the hell that would break loose if Laz was still here at the time...

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:45 pm

Casey was only able to listen to Lexi's half of the conversation which had been very brief. As she placed the phone back on the night stand Casey took it and tried to tuck it back into his pocket. It didn't surprise him to hear that Raphael would come later though he truly wondered how he was going to pull that off. Since she had such a high status here.

He then sat back in his chair still boggled by the situation he had gotten himself into or rather Raphael had. It seemed that Raphael had a hard time getting good dames the first being Mikko. Though Lexi still had one up on her considering she didn't knock him over the head with a bat!

It was then that Casey decided that he would never babysit another woman for Raph again, no matter how desperate he was! Right now he had gotten himself stuck in an awkward situation due to his mouth flying off. He didn't view Lexi as some sort of demon or anything, more like distort, vulnerable, or hell maybe even confused. Still he knew he needed to keep his mouth shut or he would risk upsetting her more and only nodded at her.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:48 pm

Laz rocked little Jake and looked over at Lexi once she was off the phone. When she announced that Raph would be there later, he wondered if he should leave. He didn't want to cause any more issues then he apparently already had. He handed Jake back to Lexi and kissed the top of her head.

"Should I go? I don't want your boyfriend to get the wrong Idea or anything." He said. Though he would only leave if Lexi wanted him to.
    Rosalie
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2010-05-10

Post by Rosalie on Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:58 pm

...but before Laz could get an answer from Lexi, he would be interrupted by the ringing of his cell phone...
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:07 pm

Laz reached over and looked at his caller ID. He gave a little smile. "It's Rose." He informed the room before answering. It was Ju-Lan's number, but he couldn't see why she would be calling.

"Hello?" He answered hoping that he was right about the callers identity
    Rosalie
    Original Character

Female

Post by Rosalie on Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:42 pm

Rose sat on the couch, stroking the meowing cat that obviously felt as abandoned as she did. She honestly wasn't expecting for Laz to pick up, but couldn't suppress a tiny grin when he finally did. "Hey, Laz. It's me, Rose." She answered, and forced herself up in order to search the kitchen for something to feed the poor cat.

"I hope I'm not bothering you..." She hesitated. "Are you busy?"
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:54 pm

Laz slipped off of Lexi's bed and headed to the large window. He looked outside and smiled a little more. "I'm with my friend who's in the hospital right now, But what do you need? I can stop by if you want."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:39 pm

Lazarus wrote:Laz rocked little Jake and looked over at Lexi once she was off the phone. When she announced that Raph would be there later, he wondered if he should leave. He didn't want to cause any more issues then he apparently already had. He handed Jake back to Lexi and kissed the top of her head.

"Should I go? I don't want your boyfriend to get the wrong Idea or anything." He said. Though he would only leave if Lexi wanted him to.

Lexi carefully took Jack back from Laz, unable to suppress a frown when he asked if he should go. Honestly, she didn't want him to go. Even with the paparazzi and Turks buzzing around the hospital, she felt safe with him here. She understood his concerns. And now that he'd mentioned it, she realized the drama that his presence would probably bring, when Raphael arrived. But how could she ask him to go, when that's not what she wanted?

She was about to open her mouth to say something, but Laz' phone suddenly started ringing. She watched as he slid off the bed, and walked over to the window, noticing that little smile on his face. It must've been his new lady-friend, Rose. She sighed inwardly, trying to convince herself that she was being selfish to keep him here. Judging by the way Laz' face lit up as he talked to her, there must be something there. And that something could never develop if she kept hogging him to herself.

Her gaze shifted from Laz, to Casey, wondering what the man was thinking. He had been silent since his earlier outburst, and she still couldn't understand why he would stick around. Probably because Raph had asked him to. She knew the man must think poorly of her now, and that really hurt.. bad. She liked Casey, but it seemed she had already ruined any chance of friendship with the man. She was used to being hated, but it stung coming from a more personal level.

Female

Post by Rosalie on Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:50 pm

Lazarus wrote:Laz slipped off of Lexi's bed and headed to the large window. He looked outside and smiled a little more. "I'm with my friend who's in the hospital right now, But what do you need? I can stop by if you want."

Finally, Rose unearthed a can of cat food from the cabinet, and poured it into the cat's bowl. The poor thing quickly buried it's face into the food, obviously starving. "Um.. have you seen Ju? Has she called you? I haven't seen her since yesterday.." She informed him. She didn't know the woman's habits, so wasn't sure if this was normal behavior for her or not.

"Yeah, but no rush. I just needed to talk."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:55 pm

"No I haven't heard from her." Laz answered looking back at Lexi. "She might be doing something for Shredder or something, I'm sure it's nothing," He walked back over to Lexi's bed and sat down next to her.

"Ok. I'll see you in a bit, alright?"

He was hoping that Lexi wouldn't be mad at him, he would come back to see her, but he didn't want Rose to be alone. Maybe Rose would want to come back with him, it would be nice for Lexi to meet his new friend.
    Rosalie
    Original Character

Female

Post by Rosalie on Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:10 pm

Hearing Laz' reply, Rose briefly thought that maybe she had gotten herself all worked up for nothing. But it had been difficult spending the night alone. Needless to say, she hadn't slept, frightened by every little noise, and the movements outside the apartment door. Her nerves were seriously on end.

"Okay. I'll see you soon."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Laz said his goodbye and hung up the phone, he then looked over at Lexi with a small frown. "I have to go for a bit, love." He informed and reached over to take her hand. "I'll be back though, and I promise this time I'm not going to get hurt. Mikko was just a little faster then me." He gave her hand a squeeze, kissed her cheek and stood up.

"I'll be back, maybe I can get Rose to come back with me so you can meet her."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:26 pm

Lexi couldn't help but frown a little, but forced a smile for his sake. She gave his hand a light squeeze, conveying that she wasn't angry. She understood. But her look quickly turned to confusion when he mentioned that 'Mikko had been faster than him'. What did that mean?!

"What? Mikko.. did this to you? How!" It was confusing. Mikko was in critical condition, surely she was in no shape to attack someone. And why would she attack Laz? "What happened?!"

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:29 pm

Laz chuckled. "Yeah, it's...embarrassing to say the lest and Hun is going to kill me. I was suppose to take care of her, but instead she got me. I was lucky though. Her little Turk boyfriend didn't finish me off. All I know is I'm staying away from that room. Whish is two doors down from here actually."

He walked to the door, not really wanting to talk about the embarrassing incident anymore and gave Lexi and Casey a wave. "I'll be back as soon as I can."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:52 pm

Lexi was beyond confused, but the more he spoke, the more it came together. So, Hun had ordered Laz to finish Mikko off. And he had failed, which had resulted in him being injured, and now Hun would surely be after him. Great. Just more stuff for her to worry about. She was glad that he hadn't killed Mikko, but knew that came at a price for him. She honestly was at a loss for words. And for a fleeting moment, she was pissed at Mikko. How dare her hurt her Laz?! But she realized that the girl was only trying to defend herself.

"Laz.." She was deeply worried for him now. And wanted to scold him.. to chain him up and hide him in her closet so Hun, or no one else could ever touch him. But as he neared the door, obviously anxious to leave, she realized the scolding would have to wait. "Please be careful!"

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:57 pm

"I will. I promise." With that he was off, leaving Lexi alone with the baby and with Casey. It was odd, he hated Casey for what he had done to his friends. But he also knew that the man would protect Lexi and the baby. So he felt ok leaving her for a bit.

He made a beeline to the elevator and quickly left the hospital. He got in his car and drove to Ju-Lan's house.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:01 pm

And soon, Laz disappeared out the door, and Lexi found herself caught in an awkward silence. Sighing inwardly, she tried to focus her attention on the sleeping baby in her arms, rocking him gently. She tried to drown out Casey's earlier assumption as it played over in her head, but it was difficult.

"I know you probably hate me now." Her hoarse voice finally broke the silence. "You don't have to.. babysit me anymore. I'm used to being alone."

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:03 pm

Laz finally reached Ju-Lan's place and walked up the stairs. Once at the door, he knocked lightly. "Rose, it's me."
    Rosalie
    Original Character

Female

Post by Rosalie on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:16 pm

Rose was trying to keep her mind distracted by busying herself with tidying up Ju's home, but it did little good. Her mind still wandered, and she felt so scared... so alone. Then, the knock finally came, causing her to jump in her place. She nearly tripped over the poor cat, who was weaving around her legs, in a constant search for attention. She picked the cat up, placing it on the couch as she headed towards the door, taking all her usual precautions before opening the it.

Cracking it slightly, she was relieved to see Laz standing there. She removed the chain, pulling the door open just enough to let him in, a small smile on her face. But she felt a little guilty, realizing just how fast he had come to her. "I hope I didn't interrupt your visit with your friend.."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:20 pm

As soon as Rose opened the door, he walked in. "Don't worry about it, one of her friends are still there with her." He said as he gave her a tight hug. He then took a seat on the couch and picked up the cat. "So what's been going on?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:22 am