The Fallen

Rosalie
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2010-05-10

Re: The Fallen

Post by Rosalie on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:16 am

Lazarus wrote:Lazarus shook his head and stood up. "Nah, I told her that I might bring you back with me. And she needs more company." He took her hand and helped her off the couch. He then lead her out the door and headed to his car. "So any place in mind for diner?" He asked as they headed to the car.

That put her mind at ease a bit. At least his friend was expecting an unfamiliar guest. She walked with him out to his car, giving him a sweet smile at his question. "What's your favorite place? That's where we'll go." She really didn't mind where he took her. Tonight was more about spending time with him, because it was probably the last time she would ever see him.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:26 am

Once they were both settled in the van Lazarus drove off. At her question, he thought more of where it would be nice to take her, then his favorite place. Hell his favorite place was pizza hut, but he wasn't about to take her there. He wanted to bring her some place nice. "Gorgeos" He finally answered. Gorgeo's was a very popular and famous place. and very expensive. It was also very nice. So he would bring her there.

Soon they were pulling up at the hospital and parking. He got out the van and ran around the other side to open her door up.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:11 pm

*Finally it became nightfall and Raphael was all to eager to see Lexi. He just couldn't get her off his mind and it had driven him insane all day. He had managed to sneak out of the Lair, not that he really had to he just didn't want to hear any nagging from Leonardo or his father.

The trip was more tiring then he thought it would be due to his injuries and lack of sleep. He was traveling on foot,though was trying to keep the acrobatics at a minimum. Soon the Hospital came into sight and he took a short rest. He looked up the tall building and remembered that her room would be almost near the top floor. it certainly wouldn't be an easy thing to accomplish. 'God this is gonna be a' pain in the ass!' He thought but he knew that it would be worth it.

He made his way up to the building and found a good side for him to start climbing. His muscles ached as he made his way up to Lexi's floor. Then came the task of making sure he had the right room, which he ended up short by one number. He cursed himself and then leaped for the next window sill. He held onto it with his fingers as he peaked inside and noticed Casey. Raphael struggled to get in, which gained Casey's attention..*

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:22 pm

"Wha' the hell?" Casey said as he heard a noise coming from the window. Then it finally clicked. "Raph!" Casey rushed over to the window and saw as Raphael was struggling to get into the room. Casey looked for a place to set down the baby but couldn't find anything.

So Casey did what he could and offered Raphael his only hand and luckily he didn't need to use much force to get him in. "Jesus Raph yer' gonna get yer'self killed." He commented though by the look of him it seems he had already accomplished that.
    Kendall
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 180
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by Kendall on Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:49 pm

Daisy wrote:
    Not long after curling up beside Mikko, Daisy drifted off to sleep. Her own ordeal obviously catching up with her. She slept through all of the chaos, only stirring when Mikko started screaming. She painfully pushed herself up, looking around in utter confusion when Kendall moved in, and carried her away from the drama. What was happening? And who were those men?!

Her confused gaze took in the scene, then looked up at Kendall. "What's..what's going on?"

Once things had calmed down again, Kendall eased his hands off her ears. "Sorry about that, babe," he whispered to her, brushing some hair out of her eyes. Seeing Mikko sleeping again, along with having all the excitement earlier, he was almost certain Daisy would want to head back to her own room to rest.

"Shall we go back to your own room now?"
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:13 pm

Soon, they were at the hospital, and Rose smiled at him as he opened the door for her, then stepped out of the van. She'd seriously had her fill of hospitals to do her a lifetime, but she was curious to meet this woman that Laz obviously thought the world of.

Laz locked up the van and took Rose's hand. He lead her to the hospital and up to Lexi's room, passing Remey's room and Mikko's. Finally they got to Lexi's room and went in.

The doctor finally stepped into the room, adorned in his lab coat and clip board containing her test results. He spared Casey and company a slight grin, then made his way over to his patient, checking the monitors, and her vials. "Mm. Still not looking that good." He said, and looked over at Laz as he took her pulse, remembering that he was the alleged boyfriend. "I got the results back. You're her boyfriend, correct?"

Laz quickly nodded, unaware that the actual boyfriend was there. "I am. Is she going to be alright?"

Once inside the room, Rose stood close beside Laz, taking hold of his hand. Her eyes drifted in Lexi's direction, noticing how pale and unhealthy the poor woman looked. But even in her state, she was still beautiful. She could see why Laz was so drawn to her.

Casey wiped his head around as the door suddenly opened and then turned back to Raphael only to find that he disappeared. Casey scratched his head, he always wondered how the guys could do that. He gave Laz an annoyed looked before the doctor came in and couldn't believe Laz answered that question by saying yes. His only thoughts were that Raphael was going to have a shit fit! He then looked curiously at the young women he was with and wondered if this women could possibly be another 'girlfriend of his as she took his hand. He then did a major eye roll in Laz's direction, he just couldn't believe this guy. Though he was curious to hear if Lexi was going to be okay and walked closer to them with the baby in hand

Raphael was hiding in the small bathroom shower as he overheard what was going on. This guy was claiming to be her boyfriend!? This really got under his shell and he couldn't even defined himself against this fucking prick! Raphael remained quiet and listened intently hoping that the doctor would say she was going to be alright*

The doctor positioned his stethoscope, taking mental notes of his patient's heart rate. His gaze once again shifted to the 'boyfriend'. "She should be. The drug tests came back negative, so she must have passed out before she could take those pills that were found at the scene." He informed. "She's extremely dehydrated, and malnourished." He continued checking her over... "Has she recently gone through a traumatic experience?"

Laz gave Rose's hand a squeeze and nodded at the doctor. He was glad that she hadn't tried to kill herself, and that she was going to be ok. "Yeah. She's had...a few traumatic experiences."

Casey nodded in agreement to that statement even though he was sure he hadn't heard the whole story.

The doctor just nodded at that. His suspicions were correct. "Well, obviously whatever it is, she's not able to cope with it. I'm confident that she would've taken those pills, if her body hadn't given out on her." He explained. "I'm recommending that she be placed on a suicide watch, and I'll advise a therapist to help her get through this." He added.

Raphael was over joyed at hearing this, which meant she hadn't tried to kill herself. It was certainly a huge weight off his shoulders though right now he wished he could be with her instead of hiding in this damn shower like and idiot. He was really starting to see first hand the down side of being a mutant and wondered if Lexi would ever grow tried of all this. But right now all he had to do was wait for the doctor to leave, he had a pretty good idea who the 'boyfriend' imposter was. the voice was definitely familiar.

Rose felt sorry for the poor woman. As she listened to the doctor, her gaze shifted to Casey, recognizing the baby in his arms. She spared the man a small smile, figuring he was the woman's real boyfriend

"Thanks. I'll keep a close eye on her." Laz said with a smile and reached over, squeezing one of Lexi's feet lightly.

With that, the doctor smiled at the group, then quietly dismissed himself from the room.

Casey looked back at Rose but couldn't bring himself to smile back. How could he? Certainly it was good news that Lexi hadn't tried to kill herself but the fact that the doctor thought she had attempted anyway sounded stupid to him, but what did he know. at least she would be getting some help anyway. He held the baby close as the baby moved and he began to rock him a little. He then nodded back at the doctor.

When the doctor left. Laz went over to Lexi and slipped back in the bed with her. He was carful not to wake her though. "Rose, this is Lexi." He whispered. He moved so that Lexi could lay on him again.

Raphael was relieved when the doctor finally left but realized that there was another person in the room and he couldn't just walk up in front of her. Raph silently grunted to himself, it would seem that he would have to count on Casey to get rid of them.

Still in a deep sleep, Lexi was oblivious to everything that was going on around her. She didn't even wake as Laz slid into the bed with her. But like a moth drawn to the flame, her body was drawn to him, craving his warmth. She snuggled up against him, unaware of the chaos that would probably break out...

Rose noticed that Casey didn't return her smile, causing her own to drop. She was trying to be friendly, and his coldness did little to ease her shyness. When Laz crawled into the bed with Lexi, she was slightly concerned of how the 'real' boyfriend would react, if that was in fact her boyfriend.

Casey winced, he knew that this could have a very violent ending if Laz wasn't careful. He wondered where Raphael was hiding and hoped that he wasn't within eye view of them. Casey figured that Raphael probably wasn't coming out due to this Rose women so he tried to tell Laz without making her suspicious. "Laz..uh..ya know that surprise Lexi was waitin' fer'?" He jestered the window with his head, hoping he wasn't being to vague but the truth was he never was any good at this. "Ya should leave fer' a while."

Laz caught on to what Casey was saying. He frowned at that and pulled Rose close to him so he could talk to her without leaving the bed. "Umm..just stay by my side ok." He told her then looked at Casey. "He's here already isn't he?"

Casey gave Laz a hard look and was wondering what the hell Laz was doing. "I'm tellin' ya, you need ta leave."

Okay, that greatly confused her, and freaked her out just a bit. Why did she need to stay close? Was this other guy some kind of psycho? Or was the surprise dangerous? Hearing the other guy's orders, she gave Laz a concerned look. "Maybe we should just go, Laz.."

"Let him come out and ask me to leave. Then I'll think about it..." Laz said not wanting to leave Lexi's side. But on the other hand, he didn't want to cause issues either. "I promised Lexi that I would come back." He told Rose with a frown. "I can't leave until she knows that I came back."

Raphael was listening from the shower and once Casey said Laz's name he instantly knew who he was. This only further pissed him off especially as he heard Laz resisting to leave despite being told that he was here. Well if Laz wanted to play that way Raphael certainly wasn't the type to turn it down, it seemed he was needing some convincing. So despite Raphael's concerns about the other women, he walked out of the shower silently and came up from behind Rose. And what he saw in Lexi's bed completely set him off, it was indeed the last straw! "Get the hell off a' my girl!" He said in a menacing threatening tone, he may have looked like he was beat to hell but he still could look very intimidating.

Casey nearly jumped as he suddenly saw Raphael pop out from behind Rose. He took a few steps back and cradled the baby. He had feared that this would happen. Now all he could do was watch.

Laz pulled Rose closer to him. He looked at Raph and raised a brow. "As I said. I promised Lexi I would come back, and I'm not leaving till she knows I'm here and until she meets Rose. Also as you can see." He said motioning to Lexi who was curled up next to him. "I would wake her if I moved. And I need to be here when she leaves, sense she's going to be staying at my house and I'll be bringing her home."

Raphael was starting to lose it with this guy, his breathing got heavier as he felt like throwing him through the wall. "Like hell she is!" This time he raised his voice as he got up in his face. "MOVE!"

When the new guy came fuming from behind her, Rose's eyes grew wide, and she quickly moved to the other side of the room, close to the door. She wanted to run, but noticing how heated things were becoming, she was concerned that Laz was about to get into a fight. She moved closer, ready to attempt defusing he situation if it came down to it.. "Laz.."

And the loudness of Raph's voice did the trick. Her eyes finally fluttered, then slowly began to open, fixating first on Laz, giving him a look of confusion, then shifting to Raph. Not realizing just how heated the situation was, she managed a tired grin at him. "Hey, babe.."

Laz smiled at Lexi and kissed her forehead. "Hey love. Told ya I'd be back, I want you to meet my friend Rose." He said motioning to Rose. He was staying calm through all of Raph's yelling. the turtle didn't faze him at all. "the doctor came in. He said you're just a little to stressed out."

It was then that Raphael snapped, this guy completely disrespected the fact that HE was Lexi's real boyfriend and he had the guts to kiss her. It could have been pure animal instinct but Raphael felt as if he needed to defend his mate and would indeed prove that he was the alpha male! Raphael grabbed Laz's shirt yanking him off the bed and shoved him hard!

Before Lexi could take in everything that Laz was saying, it became bluntly obvious just how serious things were. Her eyes grew wide when Raph roughly yanked Laz away, then shoved him. "Raph!" She shouted, but her voice was nothing more than a hoarse whisper.

Casey's eye's widened as Laz continued to ignore Raphael and completely saw what would be coming next but at least now he wouldn't be burdened to tell Raphael what was going on behind his back anymore. It was all out in the open now and he would have intervened if it wasn't for the fact that he thought Laz asked for it, he shook his head.

Laz stood up and brushed himself off. It wasn't anything he hadn't gone through before. He walked back over to Lexi's bed, and took her hand him his. "As I was saying. The doctor said that you didn't take any pills. You just passed out before you could. But they want to put you on suicide watch." He started. "Rose and I are going to go out tonight before she goes back home, then I'll come back and bring you home so you can rest. ok?" He looked at Raph then back at Lexi. "You going to be ok with these two?"

Raphael sneered at Laz , the man was completely ignoring him! "She ain't goin' anywhere wit' ya!" He yelled. "Get the fuck out!"

She tried to listen to what Laz was saying, but was too concerned over how pissed off Raph was. She spared a brief look at the woman.. this must be Rose. She tried to spare her a friendly look, but things were just too chaotic. "Yeah.. I'll be okay." She replied, hoping that Laz would go before all hell broke loose. She didn't want him to leave, but knew that he and Raph couldn't be in the same space without hurting each other.

But Laz wouldn't fight Raph. He knew and though Raph might not think it, respected that Raph was there.And that he was her boyfriend. Lexi was like his sister. He had to make sure that she was ok. He kissed her hand and stood up. He took Roses hand but stopped at the door and looked at Raph. "You know Raph. You need to watch that temper. Lexi is family, she's like my sister and I care for that woman deeply. I offered her a pace in my home, because Jakes things are already there, and I doubt that you would let her stay at your place. So you better take care of her." He said then turned around and left the room with Rose. "Sorry about that." He told Rose once he closed the door and they were back in the hall way.

Casey was glad when it was finally over but did take offence to the fact that he asked Lexi if she was okay with them. Like Laz had any room to talk he had said himself that Hun would be after him and he never trusted thugs especially Dragons. He noticed Raphael standing there and looked as if he were about to explode, it had been a long time since Casey had seen him this angry. He walked up to Lexi. "I think I better go get a' soda.. do ya want meh ta take Jake wit' meh? i could always give 'em a' tour." He smiled trying to lighten up the mood a bit, he knew that Raphael and Lexi had a lot to talk about.

Despite the situation, Lexi couldn't help but feel touched as Laz spoke so fondly of her. But she knew that his 'advice' wouldn't be taking too kindly by Raph. She watched as he left the room, then shifted her attention to Casey as he asked about Jake. She was hesitant at first, knowing that Casey wasn't the most careful person in the world. But she needed to speak with Raph, so she gave a small nod. "Okay.. just.. be careful with him." And then, her attention shifted to Raph. She reached out, her unsteady hand taking his. He would probably notice just how cold her skin felt. Forgetting about the ring that now adorned her finger, she gently squeezed his hand. "Missed you."

And on that note Casey left the room with Jake in his arms and headed for the cafeteria.

"It's okay." Rose replied, and gently squeezed his hand. She honestly couldn't understand the whole situation, but it really didn't matter. At least Laz was okay."So, I take it that the boyfriend isn't too fond of you, huh?" She teased, trying to make light of the situation..

"Nope. Plus he's a deranged bully. Honestly I worry about Lexi with him." Laz said. "But, Now we can head to our date. And I know just where I'm going to take you."

Dice led his small posse in silence, not really concerned with if they were actually following or not. He was on a mission, and anyone that knew Dice knew that when his mind was set on something, he had tunnel vision. He was growing frustrated. But finally, after it was beginning to look hopeless, he peeked into a room, and spotted Marley, curled up with some guy. Despite how furious he was, he silently slipped into the room, snatching her up and firmly pressing a hand over her mouth as he carried her out of the room...

Laz's smile soon turned into a frown as he saw that guy from Mikko's room, carrying out some girl. He looked at Rose confused, then turned back to the guy, now seeing two others leave the same room. "Wait here." He told Rose and walked up to the guys just as they were all coming out of the room. "There a problem here?"

Bones looked up at Laz and folded his arms. "This ain't none of yer business." He snapped. Though thought that it was pretty dumb of Dice to be trying to kidnap Mar while there was cops around the place.

Raphael had heard the name that they were calling the baby..so that was Jake, he was so tiny that he barely even noticed him before Casey left the room. Raphael was in a hard stance, he was so tired and sore. He couldn't believe he had to deal with this shit. He was broken from his daze by Lexi's touch and she was so cold that he nearly jerked away. It was only then that he realized just how sick she was, it concerned him and Laz left his mind as he sat on the bed that Laz had so eagerly defended. He took her hand between his two big ones, his face looked worn but happy to see her. Now the battle wounds were visible, the long stitches that were on his upper arm and leg along with the bruises. He noticed the new piece of medal on her hand and frowned, it was to big for her and it gave him and idea just who this was from. "Yer' wearin' eh's ring now..?" He asked gently, he didn't want to hurt her anymore then she was but just wasn't sure what all this meant.

Marley had been sleeping when suddenly she was snatched up from the bed, and was carried from the room. A hand was firmly placed over her mouth, muffling her scream. She soon found herself pushed firmly against the wall, Dice's furious gaze burning into her. She felt the tears burning at the back of her eyes. He had found her. Her gaze shifted from Dice, to Laz, giving him a pleading look...

June woke up and lifted her head, She noticed that Marley was gone, and at fist thought nothing of it. But she knew that Marley wouldn't have just left Remey's side. She slipped out of bed. hearing some voices outside she peeked out the door and saw Marley with that idiot Dice. She walked out the room. "Drop her." She said firmly.

When Raph sat on the bed, she pulled him closer to her, trying to get him to lay with her. She did notice the wounds, and it caused her heart to drop. She frowned deeply, and snuggled against him, pressing a soft kiss against his cheek. Hearing his question, she looked down at her hand, eyeing the ring. "Yeah." She replied quietly, and kissed him again. "He's my friend, Raph. He's like family." She weakly nuzzled him. "I'm not cheating on you."

Dice could hear Laz behind him, but didn't even spare him a fleeting look. "This ain't yer business, Dragon." He seethed, gaze still dead locked with Marley. "You already fuckin' someone else?!" He hissed at Marley, one hand moving up and wrapping around her neck. "Did I not mean anything to you?!" ..and then, June showed up. Again, his focus was mainly on Mar. "Buzz off! I'm talkin' to my bitch!"

"Oh she ain't yers anymore. She's got a new guy who she's engaged to." June informed. That's when Nick went for her, and June round house kicked him in the head. She then looked over at Bones. Daring him to come for her.

And while June was taking care of the other two, Laz grabbed Dice by the head and twisted, hoping that he would cause enough pain for Dice to let go of the girl. "I don't think she wants' to be with you anymore, buddy, and I can't say I blame her."

Marley was seriously scared to death. She knew how unpredictable that Dice could be. He could very well snap her neck right now, and it would all be over. Too late for anyone to intervene. "You.. never seemed.. to care before..." She managed to say, feeling her throat being constricted. "..when you let.. all your friends.." And that was as far as she got. "I did.. love you, Dice." She said, trying to fight back the tears. "But I'm.. tired of being the gang's 'toy'. I'm tired.. of you hurting me.." Just then, Laz grabbed Dice by the head, causing him to release his grip on her. She slid to the ground, struggling to catch her breath..

Raphael laid down with her, on his side and placed his injured arm over her. He winced slightly but soon tried to relax, he didn't want to think these things about her. He truly did love her and it hurt to even mention it, but the ring and the fact that Laz was just so comfortable as to lay and kiss her made it hard. "Hmph, well eh' don't have ta be all over ya like that don't give a' shit if eh's 'family'. I'm yer' guy an' eh's marching all over the place sayin' yer' his, wouldn't even get his ass up after I told 'em ta!"

The whole time, Rose could only watch on in horror. She tried to stay out of the way, but hoped that Laz wouldn't get himself hurt. There was three of these guys, and only one of him! But then some other girl came in, totally whipping the one man's ass.

June quickly grabbed Marley and helped bring her back to the room. "Call for help." She told Marley and got ready to fight off the guys again, though her body was really starting to hurt.

Bones went after June, his knife drawn. She managed to block his attack. One thing she liked about most people, their fighting skills were sloppy. That gave her the advantage. But unlike the other guy, Bones was relentless. Attacking her over and over.

Dice struggled to get Laz off him, pulling a knife and jabbing wildly as they scuffled on the floor...

Nick picked himself off the ground and, while June was distracted by Bones. He grabbed her from behind. Now both guys were on the injured woman pulling her to the floor. Bones finally got a few stabs in, as Nick held her down.

Laz grabbed Dice's hand and twisted his wrist. his other arm still around the man's neck. He squeeze Dice's neck. "Should have killed me when you had the chance." He hissed in Dice's ear.

Lexi frowned as Raph ranted on about Laz. "He never said I was his, babe. He knows I love you." She said, and snuggled close to him. God, how she missed this. But she knew it would be short lived. As soon as someone came into the room, he would bolt. And who knew what the future would hold. She had nowhere to go, and knew that his family probably wouldn't want her there. How would he feel when she moved in with Laz? She knew it wouldn't go over well. "It's just the way his is." She said, entwining her fingers with his. "He doesn't mean any harm."

Once back in the room, Marley huddled in the corner, her body completely trembling with fear. She nodded at June, and slowly moved over to grab the call button, giving it a push. She was trying to keep her sobs quiet, not wanting to wake Remey..

Dice winced as Laz twisted his wrist back, but he wasn't about to give up. He slammed his body backwards, trying to smash Laz back against the wall...

and while all of this was going on, Rose quickly sprinted off, searching for a guard. There had been several outside of Lexi's room...

Laz released his grip on Dice when he was slammed into the wall. He tried to quickly catch Dice once again. That's when he saw June. "HEY!" He called to a nurse who was walking there way. "Get the cops here!" He yelled. The nurse looked up, and seeing what was going on, nodded and ran off to call the cops.

Hearing Laz's call. Bones looked up and saw the Nurse run off, then saw some other chick running off. "Lets get the fuck out of here!" He told Nick and stood up. The two left June bleeding from many wounds and dying on the ground. "Dice. Lets get the fuck out of here." He looked at Dice, and though he knew it wasn't something he wanted to hear. Dice had to hear it. "It's over man. Give her up and move on. Now lets go!"

Raphael smiled as Lexi start entwining her fingers with his, she always did that and he gave her a gentle squeeze. He was still extremely pissed about Laz but he had just missed her so much that he was willing to look past it as long as Laz would keep his distance. Along with that thought he remembered how Laz said she would be staying with him and this caused his blood to boil. Just because he was a mutant didn't mean he couldn't take care of her. He nuzzled her hair with his snout as he spoke. "I want 'cha ta stay at the Lair. It'd be a' hell of a' lot safer.." He frowned he knew it was his fault that she ever got involved with the Foot in the first place. "Sorry that I drug' ya in ta' our family feud..I swear I'll kill that fucker if eh' tries ta hurt 'cha!" A bitterness crossed his voice as he said that. he was starting to get himself worked up again.

And it seemed his move was effective. Hearing him call out to the nurse, and hearing Bones' warning, he knew it was time to leave. But not without making one last slash at Laz, then turned to head out with Bones and Nick. But this wasn't him letting go. Oh no. Marley had not seen the last of him!

The two of them took off, leaving the hospital with Dice. Laz got a deep cut across his chest, but it wasn't anything that was going to kill him. He went over to June just as some doctors came rushing over. He wondered where all these doctors where when the fight was going on. So much for the hospitals security. He was pushed away as the doctors lifted June on a gurney. He then peeked in the room. "Remey?" What was he doing in there? And where was Rose? He looked around and spotted Rose. He ran up to her and wrapped her arms around her. "Are you ok?"

Rose had managed to get one of the guard's attention when she saw Laz coming towards her. As he wrapped his arms around her, she noticed the fresh injury to his chest. "I'm okay.." She said, her fingers frantically trying to lift his shirt, to get a better look at his injury. "But you're hurt!"

"It's ok. As long as you're alright." Laz hugged her again. "My friend's here." He said. "I need to find out what happen to him, and see if that girls ok." He told her and slowly led her back to Remey's room. He slowly walked inside and closed the door behind them. "Hello?" He called out. Not seeing Marley at first.

"What will your family say?" Lexi asked, giving his hand a light squeeze. She had never even gotten an invite to the lair before now, and knew that his family might not take too kindly to her being there. Hell, she didn't even know that the lair was in the sewers. "..and, how do you feel about babies?" And she pressed a finger against his lips, hearing him fume about The foot, and Shredder. "Don't get yourself worked up, babe. I have you to protect me."

Marley was still huddled in the corner, hugging her knees against her chest. The quiet sobs caused her body to tremble. She knew this was coming, and was afraid of putting Remey in any more trouble. When Laz entered the room, she froze, but hearing his voice, she slowly stood up, and headed towards the bed, taking a seat on the edge. "Is.. he gone?"

"Yep, they left when the word 'cop' was being thrown around." He moved so that he could get a better look at Remey. He tapped on Remey's cheek. "Remey. Hey bro...wake up." Slowly Remey came to. He opened his eyes and grinned at Laz. "Turks were in your room, man."

Remey's eyes shot wide open and he lifted himself up from the bed. "Marley!?" He yelled but quickly spotted her. He reached out and pulled her close. "Are you ok? What happen? Where's June?"

"Shhh.. it's okay, babe. I'm right here." Marley tried to sooth, even though she was a complete wreck. She tried to wipe the tears from her eyes, and tried to get him to lay back on the bed, then carefully snuggled against him. "I'm okay." She tried to assure him. "Dice came, but this guy.." Obviously she didn't know who Laz was, but obviously he and Remey knew each other... "and June took care of him and his goons." And it was then that he noticed that June had yet to return. She gave Laz a questioning look. "Where's June?"

"June? The other girl? Ummm.." He really didn't know what to say. "I...She was...The doctors took her away, she was in really bad shape. I'm sorry." He sat down on the other bed. "I'm Lazarus. and this is Rose. Look...You two can't stay here. Why don't you go to my place." He offered. He saw that remey was in bad shape. But He also knew that Remey had been in bad shape before. As long as you were breathing you could lay in your own bed, that's what they figured. He was actually surprise that Remey was still here.

Remey agreed and sat up once more. "He's right. We can't stay here." He swung his legs over the bed and started to unhook himself from the machines.

June was injured? How bad was it? Was she okay?! She felt the tears rolling down her cheeks. This was all her fault. If her friend died, it was because she was trying to defend her. But her mind was distracted by Laz' comment, and her eyes grew wide as Remey started to unhook himself from the machines. She placed her hand on his, trying to stop him. "Babe.. you need to wait until the doctor can talk to you." She quietly told him. She didn't want to be the one to tell him, to crush his hope. But now, she saw just how urgent it was for him to know. "They said that you'll need more surgeries, baby." She gave him an apologetic look. "I'm so sorry."

And once again, Rose remained silent. She took a seat beside Laz on the other bed, listening on in silence. She smiled at the two as she was introduced, but frowned as she listened on. The situation seemed sad, even if she didn't understand what had happened.

Remey stopped at her words. He gave her look of confusion. "I..I thought I was alright." He said. But soon a doctor came in, the machines that Remey pulled off, caused them to show a flat line. "Well I see you're still alive, that's good. Plan on leaving us so soon?" The doctor asked and looked Remey over. Remey nodded. "It's not safe here. so we're leaving. I'll come back when it's time for my other surgeries." He said ripping the rest of the machines off of him. The doctor frowned. "Well...You're not in any risk of dropping dead. But I would still be against you going home." But the doctor could see that Remey was leaving no mater what. "You need to be back here next Friday. And if anything. and I mean anything happens till then, come in. If you think that you have a cold, come in. understood?" He turned to Marley. "You keep an eye on him.

Marley's heart sank when she saw that look of confusion. She pressed a kiss against his lips, gently caressing his cheek. Just then, the doctor finally came in, but Remey seemed determined to leave. And deep down, she knew he wouldn't rest here. Now, he would be in constant fear of the Turks coming back into their room. Indeed, he could probably rest better at his friend's place. Again, she felt this was her fault. If Dice wasn't looking for her, Remey could rest up in the hospital, where he needed to be! She gave a nod at the doctor, then gave Remey a scolding look. "You're going to take it easy, or I'm gonna spank you." She gently squeezed him, then looked back at the doctor. "How's June?"

Remey smiled at Marley and kissed her. "Yes ma'am." He too looked at the doctor wondering how their friend was. The doctor frowned deeply. He had just come from were they took June. He slowly shook his head. "I'm sorry. Her injuries were very severe..."

Marley felt a cold hard lump form in her throat. She could only stare at the doctor. What was he trying to say? What was he not telling her?! "Where.. where is she?"

Remey put an arm around Marley and held her close. "Can we see her?" He asked the doctor. The doctor nodded, "let me get you a wheel chair" He hurried out and quickly came back with a chair. Remey got in it and looked at Laz. "Coming?"

Laz nodded. He didn't know the girl, but would be there for his friend. He took a hold of Rose's hand and stood up.

Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:03 pm

Remey wrote:
    Remey put an arm around Marley and held her close. "Can we see her?" He asked the doctor. The doctor nodded, "let me get you a wheel chair" He hurried out and quickly came back with a chair. Remey got in it and looked at Laz. "Coming?"

When the doctor returned with the wheelchair, Marley helped Remey into it, and offered to push him, but the doctor insisted that he would do it. She debated sitting in his lap, but decided against it. She certainly didn't want to hurt him. So instead, the walked beside him, taking hold of Remey's hand. She felt nervous, dreading seeing her friend in whatever condition she was in, and knowing she was responsible.

Rose stood up from the bed, and quietly took hold of Lazarus' hand. Through all of this, she just kept thinking how wonderful her new friend was. He was so willing to help people, without expecting anything in return. She was certainly going to miss him.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:12 pm

The doctor led the small group into the elevator. He pushed the button to take them all to the basement floor. When the doors open, a gush of cold air hit them all. He wheeled Remey, Remey never letting go of Marley's hand, and led them down a long hall. The scene looked like something out of a horror movie. There were no other doctors around, and the floor was so cold and quiet.

They finally came to a sliver door. The red letters above it spelling out where they were. 'Morgue.' There was no guessing what shape their friend was in now.

Remey squeezed Marley's hand as they were led inside. The doctor wheeled Remey next to one of the cold tables. Junes body laid under a white blanket, stained with blood.

The doctor pulled the sheet down only enough to show June's pale face. "I'm very sorry for your loss." The doctor said softly.

Lazarus just stood back and wrapped an arm around Rose. This night was not going as planed at all.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:26 pm

Lexi wrote:

"What will your family say?" Lexi asked, giving his hand a light squeeze. She had never even gotten an invite to the lair before now, and knew that his family might not take too kindly to her being there. Hell, she didn't even know that the lair was in the sewers. "..and, how do you feel about babies?" And she pressed a finger against his lips, hearing him fume about The foot, and Shredder. "Don't get yourself worked up, babe. I have you to protect me."

*Raphael took another deep breath trying to calm himself, he didn't feel like he had protected her but he would be damned to fail at it again! He knew that his family might not take it well but it was their fault that she was one of New York's most wanted by every nut job. Where else was she supposed to go? So perhaps they would go easy on him. Though he didn't let Lexi in on his fears.*

"They'll love ya, besides Mikey's got that chick there so it won't be a' problem." *He grinned trying to reassure her, even though he wasn't thrilled about Mikey's 'Foot' woman.

Her next question puzzled him, she wanted to know how he felt about babies?! He had already told her that he couldn't have kids. Was this the way of her telling him that she wanted a family? This made him frown, it was one of the things he could never give her.. *

"Babies..? Never been around any..unless ya count that one I found in the dumpster once. I already told ya that I can't have any.." *He said sounding a bit sad, it wasn't like he had never thought about having the white picket fence with a wife and kids but he learned to stop thinking that way years ago.*

Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:38 pm

Remey wrote:The doctor led the small group into the elevator. He pushed the button to take them all to the basement floor. When the doors open, a gush of cold air hit them all. He wheeled Remey, Remey never letting go of Marley's hand, and led them down a long hall. The scene looked like something out of a horror movie. There were no other doctors around, and the floor was so cold and quiet.

They finally came to a sliver door. The red letters above it spelling out where they were. 'Morgue.' There was no guessing what shape their friend was in now.

Remey squeezed Marley's hand as they were led inside. The doctor wheeled Remey next to one of the cold tables. Junes body laid under a white blanket, stained with blood.

The doctor pulled the sheet down only enough to show June's pale face. "I'm very sorry for your loss." The doctor said softly.

Lazarus just stood back and wrapped an arm around Rose. This night was not going as planed at all.

Marley walked closely beside Remey, never letting go of his hand. When the elevator opened up into the basement, and they were met with the coldness of the floor, she grew a little confused. Why was it so cold? Why were there no doctors around? If her injuries were so severe, then she needed constant attention! Why wasn't she in ICU?!?

Her legs were beginning to feel weak, and when they finally reached the Morgue's door, she felt nauseous. The tears were already running down her face, but she refused to believe that her best friend was in there! This had to be a mistake!! But then, she was led inside, and to the table where her friend laid. And suddenly, she felt numb. She collapsed against the table, burying her face against her friend's still form.

"NOOO!!" She screamed, and frantically hugged her. "JUNE!! NO!!" She was sobbing uncontrollably, trying her best to wake her friend. "Wake up!"
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:45 pm

Remey tried to stay strong for Marley. He pushed himself up from the chair and wrapped his arms around Mar. "Shhhh...." He said softly trying to calm her and pull her away from June. "I'm so sorry babe." He said and hugged her tightly. June gave her life to save Marley, and he would forever be thankful to June for that.

Just then Serenity walked through the doors and up to the table. She looked at the others, then down at June. She ran her hand over June's hair. It was then that one of the morticians there handed her a clip board with paper work for her sign. Serenity signed everything and handed the clip board back. She didn't say a word to anyone, trying to hold all her emotions in, she knew that if she opened her mouth she would fall apart. So Serenity simply kissed June's forehead and walked out the morgue.
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:04 pm

"Please.. don't leave me.." Marley begged her friend, pressing a kiss against her cheek. She buried her face against her neck, completely devastated. This was all her fault. Her best friend died saving her. She certainly would never get over that. "I love you, babe." She whispered against June's ear, just before Remey pulled her away. She allowed him to, and melted into his arms, sobbing against his shoulder.

She was crying too hard to really notice as June's sister came down to pay a quick visit and sign the papers. She was just too emotionally shaken. She had lost her best friend, and the closest thing she had ever had to family. A sister. Now, Remey was all she had left. She hugged him gently, praying to God that she wouldn't lose him to.
    Rosalie
    Original Character

Female

Post by Rosalie on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:06 pm

Rose was at a complete lose of words. She didn't know June, but couldn't suppress the tears, watching Marley's heartbreaking display. She couldn't even imagine the pain that the young woman was going through. She wiped at her own tears, and gave Laz' hand a light squeeze. Her last night in New York wasn't turning out as she had hoped. But seeing all of the death and heartache, it was making her decision a little easier.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:07 pm

Remey sat back down in the chair, and let Marley sit on his lap. He kept a close hold on her as the doctor started to wheel them both out. He didn't think it was healthy for them to say down there any longer.

"I think all of you need some rest." The doctor said, stating the obvious.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:09 pm

Laz looked down at Rose. "Lets get everyone home. Maybe we can try to salvage the rest of the night." He gave her a smile and wiped away her tears. "So sorry about all of this, love."
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:22 pm

Remey wrote:Remey sat back down in the chair, and let Marley sit on his lap. He kept a close hold on her as the doctor started to wheel them both out. He didn't think it was healthy for them to say down there any longer.

"I think all of you need some rest." The doctor said, stating the obvious.

Even in her emotional state, Marley was mindful enough to be careful as she sat in Remey's lap. She buried her face against his shoulder, trying to get her sobs under control. But there was no stopping the tears, or the pain that ripped through her heart. Her life was finally looking up, and June was supposed to be around to share it with her. She was supposed to be there at her wedding, to walk her down the isle. She was supposed to be there to see her first born, and help her come up with ridiculously creative names. But she wouldn't be around for any of that. There was a huge hole in her heart, where June was supposed to be.

Sobbing quietly against Remey's neck, she gently squeezed him. "I can't.. lose you too."
    Rosalie
    Original Character

Female

Post by Rosalie on Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:25 pm

Lazarus wrote:Laz looked down at Rose. "Lets get everyone home. Maybe we can try to salvage the rest of the night." He gave her a smile and wiped away her tears. "So sorry about all of this, love."

Rose gave a small nod, but would completely understand if Laz wanted to back out of their previous plans. This had been one hectic night. She allowed him to wipe away her tears, giving his hand a light squeeze as they headed out of the hospital.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:27 pm

Remey squeezed Marley. "You're not going to loose me, babe. I promise. Lets go home and get some rest ok?" the doctor brought them to the parking lot and let Marley take over pushing Remey. It was hard seeing Marley such a mess. He knew that there was nothing he could say or do to make it better for her. But he would still try.

He held her close once they were outside. "lets get out of here." He said softly against her hair.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:30 pm

Laz walked out with them, and once out side led them to his van. First he opened up the front door for Rose, then the back for the other two. Just like Remey, Laz had no clue what to say to Marley. But he wasn't going to let this ruin his plans with Rose. The last thing he wanted was for Rose's last night to be spent in the hospital witnessing all sorts of horrors. No he had to do something to make it up to her. Something that would give her some happy memories.
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:56 pm

Remey wrote:Remey squeezed Marley. "You're not going to loose me, babe. I promise. Lets go home and get some rest ok?" the doctor brought them to the parking lot and let Marley take over pushing Remey. It was hard seeing Marley such a mess. He knew that there was nothing he could say or do to make it better for her. But he would still try.

He held her close once they were outside. "lets get out of here." He said softly against her hair.

Marley leaned against Remey, in no real hurry to leave his lap just yet. But he was right, they needed to get some rest. Reluctantly, she carefully slid off his lap, then pushed the wheelchair over to the van, locking the wheels in place. She was still a mess, unable to get her tears under control, or the images of June's lifeless body out of her head.

She stood beside Remey, offering him support in standing. "Can you make it, babe?"
    Rosalie
    Original Character

Female

Post by Rosalie on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:00 pm

Lazarus wrote:Laz walked out with them, and once out side led them to his van. First he opened up the front door for Rose, then the back for the other two. Just like Remey, Laz had no clue what to say to Marley. But he wasn't going to let this ruin his plans with Rose. The last thing he wanted was for Rose's last night to be spent in the hospital witnessing all sorts of horrors. No he had to do something to make it up to her. Something that would give her some happy memories.

Rose climbed into the front seat of the SUV, still in a state of disbelief. She was quiet, not knowing what to say, even though her heart went out to Mar and Remey, and to the family of the young woman who'd lost her life.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:01 pm

With Marley's help he slipped out the wheel chair and climbed into the back seat of the van. "Thanks babe." He said and helped her into the van. He pulled her close to him, hugging her tightly. He kissed the top of her head. "Is there any thing that I can do for you, sweetie?" He asked just as Laz closed the back door.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:03 pm

When everyone was finally in the van. Laz hopped in and took off. He reached over and took Rose's hand as they drove to his apartment.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Lexi on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Raphael wrote:

*Raphael took another deep breath trying to calm himself, he didn't feel like he had protected her but he would be damned to fail at it again! He knew that his family might not take it well but it was their fault that she was one of New York's most wanted by every nut job. Where else was she supposed to go? So perhaps they would go easy on him. Though he didn't let Lexi in on his fears.*

"They'll love ya, besides Mikey's got that chick there so it won't be a' problem." *He grinned trying to reassure her, even though he wasn't thrilled about Mikey's 'Foot' woman.

Her next question puzzled him, she wanted to know how he felt about babies?! He had already told her that he couldn't have kids. Was this the way of her telling him that she wanted a family? This made him frown, it was one of the things he could never give her.. *

"Babies..? Never been around any..unless ya count that one I found in the dumpster once. I already told ya that I can't have any.." *He said sounding a bit sad, it wasn't like he had never thought about having the white picket fence with a wife and kids but he learned to stop thinking that way years ago.*

So, Mike had a girl down there, and yet, she still had never seen their place after three months of dating? That stung a little, but seeing and hearing his response to her question distracted her from that hurt. She really felt sorry for him. But to a certain degree, she could relate. She cupped his cheek, and nuzzled softly against him.

"I... can't have babies either, Raph." She finally confessed, mirroring his hurt. "But..that doesn't mean that I can't be a mama." She managed a weak smile. "Did you see that lil' guy that Casey was holding?" She fell quiet for a moment, giving his brain time to process what she was saying. "That's Jacob. Gabriel's son. I'm gonna be his mama."

Female

Post by Marley on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:43 pm

Remey wrote:With Marley's help he slipped out the wheel chair and climbed into the back seat of the van. "Thanks babe." He said and helped her into the van. He pulled her close to him, hugging her tightly. He kissed the top of her head. "Is there any thing that I can do for you, sweetie?" He asked just as Laz closed the back door.

Marley climbed into the van, and slid over against him, burying her face against his shoulder. She was quiet during the ride, except for the quiet sobs that she couldn't get under control. She had never expected losing her best friend. It was something that no-one should have to go through. June was so young, she had her whole life ahead of her. It was a strong reminder of how fragile and precious life was. As if she needed a reminder, given everything that had happened.

Her fingers interlocked with Remey's, giving his hand a light squeeze. "You've done so much..." She leaned up, kissing his cheek. "Just by being here for me."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:48 am