Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Re: The Fallen

Post by Lazarus on Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:02 am

Laz Sat down next to Rose and gave one of the dogs a scratch behind the ears. "I see you've made two new friends. You ready to head out?" He ask, eager to show her a nice night.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Lexi on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:37 pm

Like Raph, Lexi was also growing concerned, and was beginning to regret her decision about letting Casey take Jake out of the room. But she was distracted by Raph's cheeky offer to assist her with changing. Despite how sick and weak she was feeling, the offer earned a small, devious smile.

"Heh.. sure.."

But just then, Casey finally returned, informing them of yet another fight. Lexi frowned deeply at this, and held out her unsteady arms for Jake. "Then, we really need to be going. It's not safe for Jake here. Especially if the Turks find out he's Gabe's kid."

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:58 pm

The doctors finally got Mikko sitting on the bed. She slapped and punched at them. "STOP!" She yelled loud enough to get everyone's attention. "Just...Fuckin...Stop!" She leaned over on the bed and quickly gathered herself and caught her breath. "I...Have rights!...You...You can't keep me here!" She said and looked up at the doctors.

One of the doctors let Mikko go and looked at her sternly. "No we can't. But you, young lady, can't even walk or breath. We can't let you go anywhere until your lungs heal and for that you are going to need to stay on the oxygen."

Mikko shook her head. "You can't...Keep me here...Against my will...I'll take...The oxygen...with me.." She said and pointed to the wheel chair that sat right outside her door. She knew that as soon as the meds wore off she would be able to walk, though she would be in pain.

"Give me...Some cloths...and that chair...and air...and let me go!" She demanded.

The doctors and nurses all looked at each other. Typical thug, demanding to be let go way before it was time for them to go. Mikko would probably die over night if she left. But this wasn't a prison, and they couldn't make her stay if she didn't want to. They hated patents like this. The ones that you do so much for and they go a fuck up all that hard work to keep them alive. Sometimes they wondered why they even tried to save people like Mikko.

The wheel chair was brought to Mikko and she slid into it. Some cloths were brought to her and she quickly changed, not caring that everyone was in the room with her. Not like they hadn't seen her before. She didn't know where she was going to go, or how for she would get. She was starting to get tired, but fought through it. No way was she staying here another moment.

Then the doctor informed her that they couldn't give her any oxygen to take with her. He hoped that the news would convince Mikko to stay. But she simply shrugged it off. She didn't need it. She just wanted out.

Again the nurse looked at the doctor. and though everyone knew what a horrible idea it was, they had no choice. And the nurse slowly rolled Mikko out of the hospital.
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:38 pm

Once Mikko was rolled outside, she didn't really know what to do, or where to go. She hadn't thought this out very well. Luckily Bones was walking back to the hospital to see Mikko. He didn't have mush else to do sense Galvin took his bitch. He wasn't going to let that go, but right now he didn't want to stress himself with the hoe.

When he got to the hospital, he was surprise to see Mikko out there with a nurse. Where they letting her out already? He ran up to her. "What are you doing out?"

Mikko managed a smile at him. "They let me..out."

Bones looked up at the nurse. "You fuckin crazy!? You're letting her out!"

The nurse frowned at Bones and didn't take to kindly of the tone of his voice. She pushed Mikko to her little friend and folded her arms. "Yes. We don't have the time to deal with people like her." She said coldly and walked back inside. She wasn't about to be bitched at for Mikko's stupid decision. Of course that left Bones thinking that the hospital just let her go, and Mikko didn't bother to tell him anything differently.

"Alright, I guess I'll take ya. Just don't fuckin die on me. We might have some shit at HQ that'll help ya ass out." He said and started to push her to HQ.

"Wait...I want to..Freshen up first." Mikko said and tried to look over at Bones.

"Yeeeeeeah ok sure what ever I ain't got nothin' better to do tonight. You better come out looking fuckin fine though, don't be wasting my fuckin time." He rolled her over to one of the many clothing shops that were closed and made his way inside, then dragged her in. He let Mikko look around while he took out any cameras. "I've come here a few times when bitches wanted something nice." He informed.

Mikko picked some cloths whish Bones gladly helped her with. She then put her hair up in two pig-tails and applied some make up. "So I...Look sexy?" She asked

"As sexy as yer gonna look I suppose. But ya you hot. Now lets go, no more distractions, you need to lay yer ass down."

The rest of their walk was in silence. And soon she was being wheeled into HQ. "Fuckin doctors let her go, Said they didn't have fuckin time for people like her. What the fuck is wrong with the world uh!?'
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:54 pm

Casey Jones wrote:

Casey quickly made it passed Mikko's room and was now in front of Lexi's. He was able to get passed Lexi's guards with no problems this time and entered in quietly. He saw that Raphael and Lexi were cuddled close together and figured they must have made up. Even if he didn't completely agree with it. "Did ya know there was another damn fight in this place? If I woulda' known how shity this hospital was I never woulda' brought ya 'ere?"

He blurted out towards Lexi without even announcing himself.

*Raphael nearly jumped out of his shell as Casey suddenly came barging in. He had been to distracted by Lexi's devious smile but made a mental note not to let his guard down like that again. At least not until he was somewhere more secluded. His first words was a stream of incoherent curse words but he was able to calm down long enough to understand what it was that Casey was saying.*

Lexi wrote:
    But just then, Casey finally returned, informing them of yet another fight. Lexi frowned deeply at this, and held out her unsteady arms for Jake. "Then, we really need to be going. It's not safe for Jake here. Especially if the Turks find out he's Gabe's kid."

*Raphael then watched as Casey gave the baby back to Lexi, though right now Raphael was more concerned about the gang fights.*

"Another fight?!" *He asked sounding surprise, he just wasn't aware that this was an issue before now and was a little ticked that he wasn't told. He really didn't have time to prepare for Lexi and Jake to come to the Lair but he sure as hell wasn't going to take the time now. He had to get them out of here, or rather he had to make sure Casey did..

Raphael was still huddled close to Lexi but regretfully had to get up.*

"Come on babe, we need ta get goin'! Do ya got anythin' we can put Jake in?" *He asked offering an arm to help her up. He didn't mean to rush her but didn't want to risk some else going completely wrong. He didn't think she could take anymore.*
    Rosalie
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2010-05-10

Post by Rosalie on Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:16 pm

Lazarus wrote:Laz Sat down next to Rose and gave one of the dogs a scratch behind the ears. "I see you've made two new friends. You ready to head out?" He ask, eager to show her a nice night.

"Heh.. yeah, these guys are really sweet." Rose smiled at Laz, and gave a small nod. She gave the dogs one last pat, then pushed up from the couch. She was really looking forward to their outing, but knew how bittersweet it would be. But at least he would be giving her good memories to take with her.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:19 pm

Laz lead Rose out the door then offered her is arm. He walked to the van with her and opened up her door. "I know a great little place to eat. I think you'll like it. It's right on the water."
    Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Just as Marley suspected, Remey was sound asleep. For that, she was glad. At least he wasn't hurting, for now. But she knew that the following days, and even weeks, would be extremely painful for him, without the relief of the hospital's drugs. But he would be back in a week, to undergo another operation. As she watched him sleep, she felt her chest tighten, knowing he wasn't out of danger yet. She couldn't lose him too.

She slid out of the hospital gown, and grabbed a large t-shirt that was lying on the floor. Luckily it was long enough to serve as a night gown. Once she healed up, she would have to go out and steal some clothes. She wouldn't feel right asking Remey for things,even though they were an item. After slipping into her makeshift nightgown, she carefully crawled into the bed, and gently snuggled up against him. She nuzzled, and pressed soft kisses against his cheek and neck.

Now completely alone with her memories, her friend's death hit her full force, and she felt her heart shatter into a million pieces once more. She buried her face into her pillow, muffling her quiet sobs, and cried herself to sleep.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Raphael wrote:

"Another fight?!" *He asked sounding surprise, he just wasn't aware that this was an issue before now and was a little ticked that he wasn't told. He really didn't have time to prepare for Lexi and Jake to come to the Lair but he sure as hell wasn't going to take the time now. He had to get them out of here, or rather he had to make sure Casey did..

Raphael was still huddled close to Lexi but regretfully had to get up.*

"Come on babe, we need ta get goin'! Do ya got anythin' we can put Jake in?" *He asked offering an arm to help her up. He didn't mean to rush her but didn't want to risk some else going completely wrong. He didn't think she could take anymore.*

It took everything Lexi had just to scoot to the edge of the bed, and sit up. With the sleeping baby still held protectively in her arms, she tried to stand up, but her legs were just too weak. God, this was so frustrating! She wanted nothing more than to leave this damn place, but she felt so helpless and powerless over her own body.

With a deep sigh, she shook her head at Raph's question. "No, but Laz has some things for him." Not that Raph wanted to hear that. And she knew they wouldn't be making a stop there. Not tonight, anyway. She wanted to hand Jake over to Raph, to free up her hands so that she could brace herself against the nightstand. But she assumed he would be taking the window out. Not exactly safe for him or the baby. Her gaze shifted to Casey. It pained her to have to ask for his help once again, knowing that he didn't like her very much. But she had no other choice.

"Casey, can you take him?"

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:44 pm

Casey understood that Raphael was a little upset about the gangs, and hell he was to. Though he wasn't sure that it was a great idea for Lexi to leave especially after watching her try to stand. Raphael had grabbed a hold of Lexi, helping her stand upright.

As Lexi offered Jake to him again he sighed but gratefully took him. He was afraid that Lexi would drop him. After he grabbed a small blanket and wrapped Jake up in it, he headed for the door.

"I'll wait in the hallway fer' ya in the hallway an' have someone get a' wheelchair fer' ya." He said meaning most likely one of her guards outside of the door. He didn't understand why Lexi thought the baby was at risk for an attack but figured he would ask about that later. He then left the room leaving Raphael to help Lexi get ready.
    Bones
    Original Character

Male

Post by Bones on Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:21 pm

Bones rolled Mikko to one of the couches that was empty and let her slid on the couch then lay down. He grabbed a sheet for her and covered her up. "Ummm...Not sure what to do with you. So...I guess just chill here for now." Bones told her and sat next to her feet.

Mikko pulled out her phone and opened it up. "I can..Just call...Chris."

"Nope!" Bones said and grabbed the phone from her and closed it. "That guy of yours isn't one of us, you need to stay away from him." He handed her back the phone and ruffled her hair. "Ok then...you need anything? Water? Something?"

"Drugs...For pain..." Mikko answered and closed her eyes.

"Right." Bones stood up and dug in his pocket. "Anyone got something I can by from them to give to Mikko. Come one guys, help a sista out."
    Rosalie
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2010-05-10

Post by Rosalie on Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:52 pm

Lazarus wrote:Laz lead Rose out the door then offered her is arm. He walked to the van with her and opened up her door. "I know a great little place to eat. I think you'll like it. It's right on the water."

Rose took his arm, and the two headed out to his SUV. She was really warming up to this guy, which made her question her decision to have this outing with him. It would only make her departure hurt. But she needed this. Needed a positive experience to offset the bad.

She climbed into the SUV, and smiled over at him. "On the water, huh? Sounds lovely."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:02 pm

Casey Jones wrote:Casey understood that Raphael was a little upset about the gangs, and hell he was to. Though he wasn't sure that it was a great idea for Lexi to leave especially after watching her try to stand. Raphael had grabbed a hold of Lexi, helping her stand upright.

As Lexi offered Jake to him again he sighed but gratefully took him. He was afraid that Lexi would drop him. After he grabbed a small blanket and wrapped Jake up in it, he headed for the door.

"I'll wait in the hallway fer' ya in the hallway an' have someone get a' wheelchair fer' ya." He said meaning most likely one of her guards outside of the door. He didn't understand why Lexi thought the baby was at risk for an attack but figured he would ask about that later. He then left the room leaving Raphael to help Lexi get ready.

With Raph's assistance, Lexi was able to stand upright, but staggered on her wobbly legs. Her eyes scanned the room, growing frustrated when she didn't see the gown she had been wearing when she had passed out, back at the farm.

"Do you see my gown?" She asked Raph, trying to pull away from him in order to search. Probably not such a good idea, given how unstable she was. But she was determined to find the expensive article of clothing. "Give me a break.. " She huffed to herself. "If it ends up on eBay...I'm suing!"

It was the least of her worries, for sure. And normally she wouldn't make such a fuss over something so trivial as clothing. But it was cold outside, and while the gown would do little to protect her from the elements, it would be a heck of a lot warmer than the hospital gown.

Finally, she spotted it over on one of the decorative tables, on the other side of the posh VIP room. But just walking that distance would be a pain in the ass...

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2010-08-20

Post by Dice on Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:18 pm

Bones wrote:Bones rolled Mikko to one of the couches that was empty and let her slid on the couch then lay down. He grabbed a sheet for her and covered her up. "Ummm...Not sure what to do with you. So...I guess just chill here for now." Bones told her and sat next to her feet.

Mikko pulled out her phone and opened it up. "I can..Just call...Chris."

"Nope!" Bones said and grabbed the phone from her and closed it. "That guy of yours isn't one of us, you need to stay away from him." He handed her back the phone and ruffled her hair. "Ok then...you need anything? Water? Something?"

"Drugs...For pain..." Mikko answered and closed her eyes.

"Right." Bones stood up and dug in his pocket. "Anyone got something I can by from them to give to Mikko. Come one guys, help a sista out."

Still fuming and sulking over the fact that Marley seemed to be really gone this time, Dice finally ventured out of one of the back rooms when he heard the commotion that Mikko's arrival was causing among some of the curious thugs. With a blunt wedged between his lips, he shoved past a group of thugs, eyes slightly widening at what he saw. Mikko, in all her critical glory, laying on their couch.

"What the fuck you thinkin'?" He snapped at Bones, assuming the thug had just sprung her out for the hell of it. But as irritated as he was, he dug into his pocket, and threw a bag of meth at Bones. He might not agree with a critically wounded woman being here amongst a bunch of rowdy thugs, but no need in letting her suffer.

"You shouldn't have brought her here, Bones. Jencko's gonna bloody flip."

Now, his attention shifted from Bones to Mikko. "This ain't a good place to recover, love. Got someplace to go?"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:29 pm

"What I was thinking? Hey I was just going to visit her. The nurse had her wheeled outside and said the hospital was tired of taking care of people like her. What ever the fuck that means. " Bones caught the bag and knelt down beside Mikko. "Yeah I know this wasn't the best fuckin plan. But it's not like I had time to think. I get there and the nurse just throws her at me." He gave Mikko the drugs and stood up. "Nick'll take her I'm sure, if she ain't got no where to go."

Mikko Snuggled in the sheets that were laid over her and looked up at all the guys that were staring at her. She was starting to get that unwelcomed feeling as Dice showed up. She smiled up at him but frowned at his question. She knew that she couldn't stay there. And she didn't expect anyone to take care of her. She didn't escape the hospital to be other peoples problems.

Mikko shook her head. "No...But don't worry...I'll manage. I know...I can't stay here...and...I don't want...to be someone...else's problem." She said as her eyes started to close, the pain drifting away, her body relaxing under the familiar drug that it had been craving.

"By the way, babe...What have you,,,been giving me?"
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:45 pm

Laz hopped in the drivers seat and soon the two were on their way. Most of the ride was in silence. He let her have control over the radio. But then he suddenly pulled over. "wait here." He told her and quickly hopped out of the van.

A little bit later he returned with a dozen pink roses. He climbed back into the van and handed them to Rose. "For you." He said with a smile, then again took off for their destination.
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:35 am

Serenity had snuck away and slipped back into her comatose patents room. She sat back down beside his bed and took his hand in hers. Now alone in the quiet room, with only her thoughts, her tears finally were allowed to fall. She laid her head on the bed and gave the patent's hand a squeeze.

"My sister was killed." She informed, knowing that he probably couldn't hear her. "I'm the only family she has, my brothers don't care, and I'm the only one with any money. So I have to take care of her arrangements alone." She sobbed and wiped her face off.

She took a few deep breaths and slowly got herself under control. She fluffed his pillow and laid her head back on the bed. "You don't mind if I stay here for a while uh?" She asked, not expecting an answer. She closed her eyes, his hand still in hers and tried to get some rest.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:09 pm

Lexi wrote:

With Raph's assistance, Lexi was able to stand upright, but staggered on her wobbly legs. Her eyes scanned the room, growing frustrated when she didn't see the gown she had been wearing when she had passed out, back at the farm.

"Do you see my gown?" She asked Raph, trying to pull away from him in order to search. Probably not such a good idea, given how unstable she was. But she was determined to find the expensive article of clothing. "Give me a break.. " She huffed to herself. "If it ends up on eBay...I'm suing!"

It was the least of her worries, for sure. And normally she wouldn't make such a fuss over something so trivial as clothing. But it was cold outside, and while the gown would do little to protect her from the elements, it would be a heck of a lot warmer than the hospital gown.

Finally, she spotted it over on one of the decorative tables, on the other side of the posh VIP room. But just walking that distance would be a pain in the ass...

*Raphael shook his head, having no idea what 'gown' she was talking about. It seemed like a funny thing to be worring about at the time and he took it more as a 'model thing'. He was sure that the hospital would have some type of extra clothing. The more she tried to move, the more he realized just how unstable she was. This really concerned him and wondered if he was going to have to carry her all the way to the Lair.

He started looking around and noticed when Lexi focused on a spot in the room. It looked like a dress. Instead of letting her attempt to walk over there to get it, he put his arms around her waist and sat her back down on the bed.*

"I'll get it." *He said not giving her time to protest, which he knew she was probably getting ready to. She was normally a strong woman but right now her heatlh was at an all time low and she had one heck of a trip ahead of her.

He grabbed the dress and set it right next to her on the bed before reaching out a hand to help her. He grinned though knew better then to try anything with her now. As far as he was concerned, the quicker they got out of there the better.*
    Dice
    Original Character

Male

Post by Dice on Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Mikko wrote:"What I was thinking? Hey I was just going to visit her. The nurse had her wheeled outside and said the hospital was tired of taking care of people like her. What ever the fuck that means. " Bones caught the bag and knelt down beside Mikko. "Yeah I know this wasn't the best fuckin plan. But it's not like I had time to think. I get there and the nurse just throws her at me." He gave Mikko the drugs and stood up. "Nick'll take her I'm sure, if she ain't got no where to go."

Mikko Snuggled in the sheets that were laid over her and looked up at all the guys that were staring at her. She was starting to get that unwelcomed feeling as Dice showed up. She smiled up at him but frowned at his question. She knew that she couldn't stay there. And she didn't expect anyone to take care of her. She didn't escape the hospital to be other peoples problems.

Mikko shook her head. "No...But don't worry...I'll manage. I know...I can't stay here...and...I don't want...to be someone...else's problem." She said as her eyes started to close, the pain drifting away, her body relaxing under the familiar drug that it had been craving.

"By the way, babe...What have you,,,been giving me?"

"What about that lil' blonde that was all over you at the hospital?" He asked, referring to Daisy. Whoever she was, she seemed close to Mikko. "The black guy? They're friends of yours, right?" Surely this girl wasn't completely homeless. Sending her to Nick's to stay seemed like a fuckin' stupid idea. But this wasn't his problem. He had his own shit to deal with, and didn't have the time, or the desire to take care of a half-dead woman. He liked Mikko, obviously. Otherwise he wouldn't have saved her from Spike. But he wasn't the most compassionate person, hence, the way he treated his girlfriend.

"Meth." He replied, seeing no reason to keep it from her. She had asked for his help, and so he had prevailed. "Good shit, huh?"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Mikko winced as she sat up on the couch. "Daisy and Kendall." She said then took a deep breath. "They're friends but...I don't know where they live." She informed.

Then he told her what he had been giving her. She ran a hand down her face. "Yeah it is." She admitted. "Always said I would never...Get hooked on that shit." She then shrugged her shoulders. "First time..for everything I suppose."

Mikko looked up at Dice and tucked a strain of hair behind her ear. "Look...I don't need anyone's charity." She said mater of factly. "I'll live." Knowing that she couldn't stay there and NOT wanting to be stuck with Nick she stood up, her legs still feeling like bowls of jello. She reached out and held on to the wall to steady herself. "I appreciate all the help. But I refuse to be someone else's problem."

Not that she would be a problem at all. Hell all she needed was a bed to stay in for a while. She leaned over and kissed Dice's cheek. "I'll repay you...For the drugs."

With that she very slowly and unsteadily started to make her way out. But before she could reach the door, Nick scooped her up in his arms.

"Awwww come one babe! You can stay with me. It'll be fun!"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:25 pm

Indeed, Lexi was about to protest, but simply didn't have the energy to do so. She sighed in defeat, allowing him to ease her back onto the bed while he retrieved the silk gown. She spared a cautious glance towards the bedroom door, making sure no-one was coming, before allowing Raph to help her change out of the ugly hospital gown.

She spared him a flirtatious look. "Heh.. it's been a while, huh?" She said with a playful wink. Of course, she was in no condition, nor the place to do anything with him, but a little flirting never hurt..

Male

Post by Dice on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:52 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko winced as she sat up on the couch. "Daisy and Kendall." She said then took a deep breath. "They're friends but...I don't know where they live." She informed.

Then he told her what he had been giving her. She ran a hand down her face. "Yeah it is." She admitted. "Always said I would never...Get hooked on that shit." She then shrugged her shoulders. "First time..for everything I suppose."

Mikko looked up at Dice and tucked a strain of hair behind her ear. "Look...I don't need anyone's charity." She said mater of factly. "I'll live." Knowing that she couldn't stay there and NOT wanting to be stuck with Nick she stood up, her legs still feeling like bowls of jello. She reached out and held on to the wall to steady herself. "I appreciate all the help. But I refuse to be someone else's problem."

Not that she would be a problem at all. Hell all she needed was a bed to stay in for a while. She leaned over and kissed Dice's cheek. "I'll repay you...For the drugs."

With that she very slowly and unsteadily started to make her way out. But before she could reach the door, Nick scooped her up in his arms.

"Awwww come one babe! You can stay with me. It'll be fun!"

Dice wasn't completely buying it, but whatever. Obviously Mikko had some reason for not wanting to stay with her 'friends'. "The blonde had a hospital bracelet on." He pointed out. "So, I'm guessin' she's currently residin' at the hospital." He shrugged. He wasn't sure what had happened to Mikko's friend, and honestly didn't care.

Mikko obviously was in no condition to be on the streets in her condition, but if she wanted to leave, he wouldn't stop her. She was a thug.. thugs either struggled, or they died. Simply put. But seeing Nick rush in and snatch her up irritated him a little. But he didn't react right away, waiting to see how she would react to his 'offer'.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:00 pm

So Daisy was in the hospital? Mikko wondered what had happen, then figured that it had something to do with Daisy's baby. She hoped that Daisy and the baby were alright. She would have to get in touch with them soon and find out what was going on. But they were in the hospital, safe, more then she could say about herself, but it was her own damn fault and she knew it.

When Nick scooped her up she gave him a hard look.

"You....Put me down...Right now...Or I'll kill you." She told him.

Nick laughed at that. No way was this girl in any condition to kill anyone. "Babe, I just don't see that happing." He turned to Bones and Dice and gave them a grin. "She's just playing hard to get." He tried to assure them and turned back to Mikko. But as soon as he turned his face back to her, she struck, hitting him hard on the head with her phone.

It wasn't enough to do much damage. But it did get Nick's attention. "Bitch! You're fuckin come with me and we're going to have some fun!" He hissed, his friendly attitude changing. "See you later guys." He called and started to head out.

Mikko hit him again. But she was just to drain to fight. "I'll fuckin kill you...If you touch me! Put me..Down!"
    Bones
    Original Character

Male

Post by Bones on Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:08 pm

"Nick, man...I don't think she wants to go with you." Bones said as Nick started to walk out. "Maybe Ace will take her in for a bit."

But Nick wasn't listing. He was going to have his fun with Mikko. He walked out of the building and headed to his car with Mikko in his arms.

Bones looked over at Dice and shrugged. "Uh...Kinda feel bad for her..." He said then headed over to the pool table to play until he was tired enough to go to sleep.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:34 pm

Raphael grinned back at her as he stood in front of her. He then helped her slip the hospital gown off, while looking downward at her bare chest. It had been a long time and had to admit he felt like he was going crazy with all this waiting. Sadly now wasn't the time but that didn't stop him from pulling her into a tight hug, only to feel her mostly bare body against his again. He then ended it with a long kiss before grabbing her dress that was at her side.* "This goes over yer' head right?" *He asked a little confused.*

Lexi noticed him checking her out, and managed a cheeky little grin, then returned his 'bare-hug'. She allowed him that, considering how long he had been 'waiting'. Waiting for her to heal.. to move on. Something that had yet to happen, obviously. When he released her, she quirked a brow at his question. "No, it goes around my ass." She teased, and helped him slip it over her head. With his support, she pushed herself up once again, doing her best to brace herself. She looked around, finding the fluffy hospital house shoes that had been provided for her. Not exactly her taste, but in this situation, she would take what she could get. She slipped into them, and looked towards the door. "I guess Casey got lost again."

He chuckled a bit at her reply, and seemed to be sounding a little more like her old self. He then helped her put it on and watched as she went for the slippers. He was secretly glad that she wasn't going to try to wear heels as she usually did with her dresses. He then nodded at her.* "Yep same ol' Casey, he'll probably be 'ere in a minute. I better head out incase a' doctor er' somethin' comes in." *He sighed as he walked towards the window, but it wasn't like he was going to be without her for long. He was starting to dread the thought of climbing down after the hard time he had getting up there.*

She watched as he headed towards the window, and shifted her attention towards the door. Using the wall for support, she slowly made her way towards it, figuring she would just have to go look for him. Typical.

It took a little longer then expected but Casey finally was able to get a wheelchair for Lexi. Though her body guards protested the fact that she was leaving but he ignored them and with Jake in one arm, he used the other to push the empty chair. Fortunatally Lexi was already ready to go and met him at the door. "Oh..uh..got 'cha a' chair." He said with a silly grin he knew that it had probably taken him longer then he was suposed to but figured he hadn't caused her to much trouble.

Not so much trouble, just frustration. But he had finally arrived, so that irritation started to ease a little. "Thanks." She replied, though, she was a bit reluctant to get in that darn thing. To admit her weakness. But now was not the time for sore pride. The sooner she got out of here, the better. She carefully lowered herself into the chair, than held out her arms for the baby. Now, to get out of the place without drawing the attention of the news crews and paparazzi.

Casey handed her the baby and started pushing her down the hallway. He wasn't quite sure what to expect on the way out and pushed Lexi into the nearest elevator. Inside he pushed the button for street level before asking her a question. "Do we gotta sign ya out first?" He asked noting that thats what he had to do everytime he was admitted to the hospital, those most of that was due to freak injuries.

"We're supposed to." She informed him, adjusting the sleeping baby in her arms. "But I'm sure the guards will let them know I'm gone. I don't want to make any more stops than I have to." Because that would be more time for the camera-happy press to pounce her. "Let's just.. get out of here."

*Raphael made his way down the large building while silently cursing in his head. His body was screaming in protest due to his injuries but he grinted his teeth and headed further down. He finally made it to street level and stealthfully made his way across the parking lot and to the nearest alley. He then sat along side a dumpster taking deep breaths while he rested. He waited anxiously to hear from Casey or Lexi when they got out.*

"Uh.sure." He said as the elevator stopped on their floor and pushed Lexi through a small group of people as they got off. He then looked around and wondered what the best way was to exit. The main exit seemed to noticable to him so he headed for one of the side ones. He took big strides as he pushed her down another long hallway and headed for the exit.

And it didn't take long for a few people to notice who she was. But before those few could attract the attention of the masses, they had exited the building. It had been a narrow escape, but luckily the darkened back-alleys would provide routes for escape.

Casey nearly paniced when he overheard the women they passed mentioning Lexi, and this only caused hm to go faster. As they got outside he had noticed that it had cooled down quite a bit but didn't allow that to distract him from his foucus. Now all he had to remember was where he parked his truck. "Damn I know I parked around 'ere somewhere." He mumbled as he started to head out of the narrow like alley way and into the parking lot. He looked around but nothing looked very familar, but he hid this small fact from Lexi, not wanting her to worry. It took him a little while but as they rounded the next parking lot he finally saw his truck. He then tried to push Lexi and Jake there as fast as he could without causing the two to fall, the parking lot was a bit bumpy.

Lexi picked up on the fact that he had 'misplaced' his old truck. This caused some concern, but luckily he found it. She was regretting the wild wheel-chair ride, but given her condition, there wasn't much of a way around it. She held protectively to Jake as he made a mad dash towards his truck. Then with his assistance, climbed into the old vehicle. "Where's Raph?" She asked, growing concerned. "..how far is 'the Lair?'"

After he had helped her in he put the wheelchair next to a parking lot tree, thinking that the hospital would get it sooner or later. He climbed in and buckled his seatbelt before turning towards her, she was talking a little fast for him and it took him a minute to deciper what she was saying. "The Lair..?" He asked a little surprised he wasn't made aware of that plan until now, but would leave it to Raphael to explain it to him. Though he kinda figured that the Shredders broadcast had something to do with it. Life just couldn't be simple anymore. He then turned on his truck and put it in reverse, and as he pulled out he tried to calm her about Raph. "I'm sure 'ehs close by why don't cha' give 'em a' ring so I can pick 'em up." He requested only due to the fact that he wasn't quite sure where he put his phone.

She gave him a confused look, not sure why he was hesitating about her first question. "Yeah.. the Lair.." But she let it drop, figuring she would find out soon enough. At his suggestion, she fumbled with her phone, finally managing to dial Raph's number.. then waited for him to answer..

*Raphael was still waiting and was starting to wonder what the hell was taking them so long! But soon his phone rang and he quickly answered it.* " 'bout damn time!" *He said figuring it was Casey.* " I'm in the alley across from the Family Physicans sign.."

Lexi held the phone away from her ear when Raph blurted out, returning it as his volume became quieter. "Hello to you too.." She replied, then informed Casey of where he was waiting. "We're headed that way.."

He then heard Lexi's voice and instantly felt stupid for not checking who it was. "Sorry babe..see ya in a' few." *He said before hanging up but made no attempt to get up from his spot just yet.*

Casey silently nodded at Lexi's directions, thinking that it was pretty vague. "Raph was never good at namin' streets." He commented as he tried to find this 'alley' that Raphael was talking about. He drove around the hospital until he saw the 'Family Physicans sign' and looked around for an alley. He spotted two but noticed that one had a dumpster and figured it was a better place for Raph to hide, but the turth was it was a wild guess. He pulled down the alley and dimed his headlights trying to see if Raphael was indeed here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:35 am