To all a goodnight (Pt. 1)

Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Re: To all a goodnight (Pt. 1)

Post by Ally on Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:54 pm

Galvin wrote:The paramedic put a hand on Ally's shoulder. "He's breathing, and responsive. If the bullet had it anything, then he wouldn't be looking so well. Trust me. He'll be alright." He told her.

Soon they were parking by the emergency room doors. The paramedics jumped out the ambulance and rolled Gal inside the hospital.

The paramedic seemed pretty confident that Gal would be okay. He would survive. Perhaps it was time for her to part ways now, since she was still having a little trouble swallowing the fact that he had pointed a gun at her. She wanted to catch up with Val, to make sure she was alright. It was a difficult decision to make. Stay beside someone who would've potentially killed you for standing up for yourself, or go after the new friend that had proven that she would kill to protect you.

Ally stepped out of the ambulance, torn on what to do. She spared a glance at the E.R.'s doors, but took a step in the opposite direction. Then another. But then she hesitated. What if something happened to Gal, and he died.. all alone? No-one deserved that. She could at least stay with him until Bones returned. IF he returned. The guy didn't exactly strike her as someone who would care about a fallen gang member. But whatever. All she could do was what she thought was right.

After a moment, she finally followed them inside, and to wherever they were taking Gal.
    Galvin
    Friend

Number of posts : 133
    Registration date : 2010-09-07

Post by Galvin on Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:01 pm

The doctors took over and rolled Gal into the X-Ray room. One of the nurses stopped Ally, telling her that she couldn't go in the room and that Gal would be right out.

It took a few moments, but finally Gal was rolled out of the room and placed into another room. The nurse in there hooked him to IVs and pulled out a tray with some tools on it.

"He's fine. But he's lost a lot of blood." She told Ally. "The doctor is on his way in to stitch him up."

Gal laid on the bed, bandages wrapped tightly around him. He was still going in and out of sleep. But when his eyes were open he would look around for Ally.
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:24 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko shook her head. "No...I was with a guy named Dice. He got shot..." she told Daisy. Mikko laid a hand on Daisy's stomach and smiled. "She'll make it. I bet ya she's one tough cookie. Just like her momma."

Indeed if Mikko knew that the meds were killing her sister, she would try to convince Daisy to stop taking them.

Daisy hoped that Mikko was right. But the last month had been so hard. Sometimes it was tough to stay positive. She was about to say something, but just then the doctor came in. "Oh, I see you have company." He said, looking up from his charts. "Is this the one you've been asking about?" Daisy replied with a weak nod.

"I got the tests back, and unfortunately your condition isn't getting any better." He gave her a grim look. "In fact, you're getting worse. But I don't think you need me to tell you that..."

"..no. I'm staying on the medications." Daisy sternly replied. "You said I need them if Zoe is gonna have a chance.."

"Yes. But you're having a reaction to them. Right now you are our priority. You need to get well. You're young. You can always have another child."

Daisy just shook her head, obviously upset. "Another child.. but not another Zoe. I told you, I'm taking the medications."

"The meds are killing you." The doctor finally said, deciding there was no more beating around the bush. She needed to fully understand what would happen to her. It was obvious that she didn't quiet grasp it. With a sigh, his gaze shifted to Kendall. The father. "Can I have a word with you?" Perhaps if he spoke with Daisy's boyfriend, he would be able to talk some sense into her.

Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:30 pm

Wait wait wait...The meds were killing Daisy? Mikko looked at the doctor. "Take her off the drugs then! Obviously the girl is in distress. Shouldn't there be some legal thing you can do to make her stop the drugs?" Mikko would personally stop Daisy from getting the drugs if she had to. She was not losing Daisy!
    Kendall
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 180
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by Kendall on Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:44 pm

Kendall's heart sank at hearing the latest news. It was a looking like it was a decision between Daisy's death or their child's. As much as he was wanting to meet his little girl, his lover was in even more danger. And he simply couldn't lose Daisy. He knew that Daisy would be stubborn about this but if what the doc said was true, she had to stop taking those meds right away.

He stood up and headed out with the doctor, putting his hand on Mikko's shoulder, reassuring her that Kendall would do whatever it took to save Daisy. He would NOT let her die, no matter what.

"It'll be okay," he whispered as he left the room with the doctor. Once outside, he looked the doctor straight into his eyes. "You sure there's no way to save 'em both?" It was a shot in the dark but it was the only shot he had. He was doing whatever he could to remain strong at that point.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:53 pm

Galvin wrote:The doctors took over and rolled Gal into the X-Ray room. One of the nurses stopped Ally, telling her that she couldn't go in the room and that Gal would be right out.

It took a few moments, but finally Gal was rolled out of the room and placed into another room. The nurse in there hooked him to IVs and pulled out a tray with some tools on it.

"He's fine. But he's lost a lot of blood." She told Ally. "The doctor is on his way in to stitch him up."

Gal laid on the bed, bandages wrapped tightly around him. He was still going in and out of sleep. But when his eyes were open he would look around for Ally.

Ally waited outside the X-ray room until they wheeled Gal out, and took him into a hospital room. She kept her distance, watching as they hooked him up to the IV's, still questioning her logic for even being here. He was fading in and out of sleep, but when his eyes were open.. he seemed to be looking for her. Her heart felt heavy. She didn't like seeing him like this. Finally she stepped closer, taking his hand and giving it a gentle squeeze.

"You're gonna be okay." She whispered, and pressed a small kiss against his cheek before taking a seat in the chair next to his bed.
    Galvin
    Friend

Post by Galvin on Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:58 pm

Gal smiled when Ally took his hand. He gave her a small squeeze back. "there...You are..." He said softly. When the doctor came in, Gal never let go of Ally's hand. The doctor smiled at the girl then looked at Gal.

"How you doing?"

Gal again gave a shaky smile. "Fan..tastic...See this...girl?" He asked the doctor.

The doctor nodded and sat beside Gal to start stitching up his wounds. "She your girlfriend?"

Gal nodded slowly. "I'ma...Marry her...One day..." He said. Of course he was in a fog, not really knowing what he was saying. All he knew is that at this moment he he didn't want Ally to leave him.
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:05 pm

The doctor listened to Mikko, just giving her a sympathetic look. He wouldn't discuss this further in front of Daisy, seeing how upset and stressed out it was making her. He just gave her a look that was open invitation for her to follow him and Kendall out of the room. Once outside, he acknowledged Kendall's question.

"I'm sorry, but the odds aren't that great." He explained. "When she was attacked and kicked in the stomach, it caused irreversible damage. Her body is having a difficult time supporting the baby. The drugs are going against that, and in turn, making her deathly sick." He gave him a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry. If she was one month further along, the baby could possibly survive and we could go ahead and deliver. But the chances of a three month premature surviving are slim. The lungs are so underdeveloped at this stage. However, there is a possibility, though slim, that she could carry the baby for an additional month without the drugs. It's a slim chance, but nothing's impossible."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:09 pm

"Kicked? Who kicked her?!" Mikko demanded to know. She would make sure that who ever it was wouldn't be around for long. Of course she didn't know that the woman responsible was already dead. When the doctor said that she might be able to carry the baby for another month without the drugs she nodded and walked back into the room with Daisy.

"Who kicked you?" She asked Daisy.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:38 pm

Galvin wrote:Gal smiled when Ally took his hand. He gave her a small squeeze back. "there...You are..." He said softly. When the doctor came in, Gal never let go of Ally's hand. The doctor smiled at the girl then looked at Gal.

"How you doing?"

Gal again gave a shaky smile. "Fan..tastic...See this...girl?" He asked the doctor.

The doctor nodded and sat beside Gal to start stitching up his wounds. "She your girlfriend?"

Gal nodded slowly. "I'ma...Marry her...One day..." He said. Of course he was in a fog, not really knowing what he was saying. All he knew is that at this moment he he didn't want Ally to leave him.

His comment earned a small grin from Ally, even though she knew he was out of it, and didn't mean it. Sadly, the only time she heard such words were when guys didn't really mean it. She just sat quietly as the doctor worked on him, rubbing his hand with her thumb, and giving him small, reassuring squeezes. She wouldn't leave him. Not while he needed her. But surely the situation would be 'interesting' if Bones showed up.
    Galvin
    Friend

Post by Galvin on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:42 pm

The doctor quietly worked on Gal for some time. When he was done. He patched gal up and stood. "Well. Now it's all up to you to get better young man." He told Gal and gave him a pat on the foot. As the doctor walked out, a bloody Bones walked in.

"He ok?" He asked Ally.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:53 pm

Just as the doctor walked out, a bloody Bones walked in. Ally was distracted with Gal, but tensed when she heard that familiar voice.

"He's going to be fine." She replied, without turning to look at him. "He's talking nonsense right now." She knew the situation would soon turn tense, and Bones would probably try to do something to her. She finally shifted to look at him, her heart sinking as she noticed the blood.

"What.. did you do?"
    Kendall
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 180
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by Kendall on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:56 pm

Daisy wrote:
    The doctor listened to Mikko, just giving her a sympathetic look. He wouldn't discuss this further in front of Daisy, seeing how upset and stressed out it was making her. He just gave her a look that was open invitation for her to follow him and Kendall out of the room. Once outside, he acknowledged Kendall's question.

"I'm sorry, but the odds aren't that great." He explained. "When she was attacked and kicked in the stomach, it caused irreversible damage. Her body is having a difficult time supporting the baby. The drugs are going against that, and in turn, making her deathly sick." He gave him a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry. If she was one month further along, the baby could possibly survive and we could go ahead and deliver. But the chances of a three month premature surviving are slim. The lungs are so underdeveloped at this stage. However, there is a possibility, though slim, that she could carry the baby for an additional month without the drugs. It's a slim chance, but nothing's impossible."

Despite all the grim news, there was a sliver of hope shining through. It just really infuriated him that bitch that kicked Daisy in the stomach pretty much killed their baby. But the one month thing...it was slim but it was certainly better than nothing. He nodded to the doctor and thanked him. Everything could still work out in the end.

With his head held as high as possible with the current situation, he entered Daisy's room again and told her what the doctor had said. One way or another he had to get Daisy off those drugs. Hopefully this latest development could convince her.
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:56 pm

Bones sat on the other side of Gal. "Hey man. Next time you should shoot."

Gal nodded. "Next...time.."

Bones turned back to Ally at her question. "I fuckin gutted the bitch. left her dying in some alley.Fuckin Dragons..."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:07 pm

Ally gave Bones a cold glare when he told Gal he should've shot her. "Never forget that I once had your life in my hands." She reminded him. But none of that seemed to matter when he informed her of what he'd done. She suddenly felt numb.

"Where is she?" She asked, quickly standing from her chair, still holding to Gal's hand.
    Bones
    Original Character

Male

Post by Bones on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:16 pm

"Hell I don't remember. I left her in some gutter." Bones said with a shrug. "What do you care? Thought you were on our team. You wouldn't be making friends with the enemy, would you?" He asked coldly. As far as Bones was concerned, she was his property, and that made her the Turks bitch. It's just how it worked.

Gal squeezed Ally's hand and fought to stay awake. He didn't want to fall asleep with Bones in the same room as Ally. He still wanted to protect her, even though he pulled the gun on her. He had to protect his friend too. It was all to much for him right now. His head was hurting and he was tired. "Bones...Leave her...Alone...She's...Mine." He finally said.

Bones looked at Gal then at Ally. "I see how it is. Whatever." He said and leaned back in the chair.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:06 am

Some gutter. That really didn't give Ally much to go by. Hell, New York was full of gutters. But she couldn't count on Bones to be more specific. She would just have to figure it out on her own, and hope she wasn't too late. Before she could reply to Bone's question, Gal spoke up, once again claiming her. Part of her wondered if it was just to protect her from Bones, or if it was his fatigue and the painkillers talking. Or did he actually mean it? But all of that would have to wait. Her friend was in trouble and needed help.

"I'll be back, babe." She said, giving Gal's hand a firm squeeze as she pressed a kiss against his lips. He was stable, and at least Bones would be here to keep an eye on him. Besides, he could probably rest better if he wasn't constantly worrying about her and Bones being in the same room. She planted another kiss, this time against his cheek, then looked at Bones. "Stay with him."
    Bones
    Original Character

Male

Post by Bones on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:54 am

Gal didn't want her to go. But there was nothing that he could do about it, it wasn't like he could jump up and stop her. So he nodded and closed his eyes. "Hurry back..." He told her as he started to drift to sleep.

Bones looked over at Ally. "Don't fuckin tell me what to do...But yeah I'll stay." He said and pulled out his phone to listen to some music while he was in there.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:14 pm

"I will." Ally promised, giving his hand one more squeeze before reluctantly releasing him. As she moved towards the door, she shot a glare at Bones, hearing his comment. God, how she wished she could slap the fucker, but Gal didn't need the drama. But he was staying, that was all she asked. Obviously Bones wasn't all bad, she could see. Otherwise he wouldn't be staying and braving the boredom that accompanied hospital stays.

She slipped out of the room, and made her way out of the hospital. Once outside on the cold streets, she took the path that she thought Val would've taken. If she was a thug being chased by a psycho, she would probably head back to headquarters, where there was safety in numbers. Along the way, she checked all the gutters and back alleys, hoping that the snow would give away any blood trails. But her search would take forever, unless she had help. There was only a few she could turn to with this. So burying her bruised pride and hurt feelings, she headed back to Dragon headquarters, and knocked on the door...
    Hun
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Male
    Number of posts : 153
    Registration date : 2009-08-23

Post by Hun on Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:22 pm

It wouldn't be one of the thugs that answered the door. But Hun. The behemoth opened the door and stared down at the young woman. He didn't recognize her, and was guarded. She could be a Turk, she could be a spy, she could be an undercover cop. There was a lot of possibilities going through his head, and he wasn't in the mood to deal with any shit right now.

"This better be important." He said, folding his arms and blocking her way.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:28 pm

Ally certainly wasn't expecting the huge man to answer the door. She gazed up at him, feeling a little intimidated by his enormous size. He was one large hurtle that she didn't have time for. "It's.. very important." She said with urgency, and tried to peep around him.

"I need to speak with Al.."
    Hun
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Male
    Number of posts : 153
    Registration date : 2009-08-23

Post by Hun on Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:31 pm

Great. One of the little girlfriends needed to talk. He had just put Al to work, counting money. But that wasn't anything that he couldn't get someone else to do, or just do himself. Still, it annoyed him that the girl wanted Al to stop his work for what ever petty problem that she might have.

"We do not have time to deal with your personal problems. You and your little boyfriend, can deal with that shit on your own time. Right now he's working."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:36 pm

And it seemed this guy wasn't going to let her talk to Al. Great. She knew that Val had less of a chance if it took her longer to find her. Which, with a search team of one.. it most definitely would. Besides, Al knew their boundaries better, and the most likely places to find her. The situation was getting more desperate.

"It's not my personal problem. Val's in trouble." She told him, and again tried to look around the large mass of a man.

"AL!!!" She screamed out, hoping he would hear her...
    Alejandrino
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 59
    Registration date : 2010-08-18

Post by Alejandrino on Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:43 pm

And with that sentence, things turned around. One them was in trouble and this girl, for whatever reason, wanted to help. "You should have said that in the beginning." He huffed and moved away from the door. "I'll get him."

Hun walked to the back and grabbed Al. He explained to him that Ally was out front and Val was in some trouble. Al got up and quickly grabbed three other guys. The four boys ran up to Ally.

"What's going on?" Al asked worriedly.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:48 pm

Relief washed over her when Al, accompanied by some of his men, finally appeared. She really didn't know how to explain it, and there honestly wasn't time to do so.

"Val.. she's hurt. We have to find her!" She told him, hoping he wouldn't ask too many questions. "I don't know where she is, but I figure she would be trying to head back here. She's in a gutter.. somewhere.."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:11 pm