To all a goodnight (Pt. 1)

Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Re: To all a goodnight (Pt. 1)

Post by Marley on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:25 am

Remey wrote:Remey had healed nicely after his last surgery. Him and Marley stood with Lazarus for a while. But now they were finally at his home. He was feeling much stronger but was a little nervous about going out, though he tried to hide that fact from Marley. He was planning their trip to New Orleans so that he could see his little girl and introduce Marley to his family. Also he planed to propose to Marley properly while they were there.

Everything seemed to be going well with him and Marley. He couldn't imagine going a day with out her.

He looked out the window of his kitchen as he made breakfast. The snow was falling heavily. He was glad that he wasn't out in that. Being a southern boy, he never could get use to the cold and the snow. He returned his attention to the eggs and bacon that he was cooking. He would have to go shopping for Christmas presents soon, he thought to himself as he flipped the eggs over.

Ever since their meeting, Marley had stuck right by Remey's side. She had been there for him through his recovery, and during his operations. She had been a nervous wreck during the days pending his second surgery, but luckily Remey pulled through, and was on the road to recovery. Thank goodness. She just couldn't deal with losing someone else. She was still grieving over her friend, but had to hold strong for Remey during his recovery.

Mar visited June's grave on a regular basis, often talking to her friend. It would be hard not having her there for her wedding, or any of the other moments in life where you wanted.. needed your best gal pal to be there for you. But June was gone, and there was no getting that back. She was still trying to move on, but it was difficult. Especially since she felt it was her fault. June had saved her, at the expense of her own life.

During one of her visits to June's grave, she had a run-in with Dice. But for the first time in years, he talked to her calmly and sensibly. It was like the person she had fallen in love with all those years ago had resurfaced. But it was already too late. She had found her true soul mate... someone who had taught her that love didn't have to hurt. The meeting had ended with them both in tears. Her parting words, and advice for Dice was for him to treat his next girl better than he had treated her. She wanted him to find happiness, but it wouldn't be with her.

It seemed that life was finally looking up for Marley, with the exception of the loss of her friend. She was both excited and nervous about the trip to New Orleans, but mostly excited. She was looking forward to meeting his family, especially his little girl. She was oblivious to the fact that he planned on proposing to her, but it would be an extremely welcomed surprise. Every girl's dream.

Mar woke to the heavenly aromas emitting from the kitchen. She snuggled with Remey's pillow for a moment, before finally pushing herself up from the bed. She looked out the window, watching the heavy snowflakes fall from the Heavens. She had to admit, it was beautiful and more enjoyable now that she was experiencing them from a place filled with warmth. Not so enjoyable when she had been forced to be out in it, whether it be during a 'job', or one of the many occasions that Dice had kicked her out on the streets.

Adorned in her comfy nightgown, Mar moved quietly into the kitchen, smiling at the sight of Remey in front of the stove. She slipped up behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist, and nuzzled against his shoulders. Her body pressed carefully against his back, mindful of his healing wounds.

"Mmm..I'm the luckiest girl in the world." She said, and pressed several light kisses against his neck. "Not only is my baby the sexiest guy in the world, but he can put any chef to shame." She smiled, and kissed his cheek. "Good morning, handsome!"

Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:32 am

Remey smiled wide when he felt Marley slip her arms around him. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feel of her body pressed against him. "Mmm...Thanks, love. But I think that I'm the lucky one." He said opening his eyes. He turned to her and kissed her lips. "Breakfast is ready, did you sleep well?"
    Dice
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2010-08-20

Post by Dice on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:28 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko was just finishing her second cigarette, she put it out in the ash tray then got up to look for something to eat. But before she could get to the kitchen the front door swung open. Mikko turned around, knife pulled out ready to fend off who ever had came through the door, but her heart nearly stopped when she saw Dice.

She dropped her knife and ran to his side. "Shit...Come on, babe. You need to sit down." She instructed and led him to the couch. "What the fuck happen?" She asked as she carefully took his coat, and shirt off. She inspected his wounds, it was quite clear what had happen.

"Ok sit tight babe, I'll take care of ya."

And she was off, running to the bathroom and grabbing every medical supply that she could find. With her arms full she hurried back to his side and started to clean the blood off of him.

With Mikko's assistance, Dice made it over to the couch and crashed, wincing from the surge of pain that coursed through his body. "Fuckin' Dragons.." He managed a reply, hissing as she removed his shirt, and began cleaning away the blood, a feat that would be difficult, considering how much he was bleeding. She could probably feel the bone fragments shifting beneath his torn skin as she cleaned the injury to his shoulder. Clearly he needed a doctor, but he wasn't so fond of hospitals. Typical thug.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:33 pm

And Mikko did feel that his shoulder was busted. She did what she could with what she had, but it wouldn't be enough. He needed to go to the hospital, he probably needed some kind of surgery.

"Babe, I think you need a doctor. We should get you to the hospital." She said still trying to stop his bleeding. The Dragons had done a number on him and as much as she tried not to show it, she was worried. She couldn't handle losing him. "I can stitch you up here, but yer shoulder's busted." She explained to him. "You need someone to look at it."
    Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:35 pm

Remey wrote:Remey smiled wide when he felt Marley slip her arms around him. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feel of her body pressed against him. "Mmm...Thanks, love. But I think that I'm the lucky one." He said opening his eyes. He turned to her and kissed her lips. "Breakfast is ready, did you sleep well?"

Marley grinned, and returned his kiss wholeheartedly, her hands cupping his cheeks. "Mmm.. I did. Thanks to my sexy bed-warmer.." She winked at him, but a faint tap at the kitchen window grabbed her attention. She looked cautiously in it's direction, before shifting her confused look to Remey...
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:39 pm

Remey pulled Marley close and nuzzled her neck. "Mmmm You're the best, love." He said and softly kissed her. Then finally he too heard the tapping.

"What the..." He turned around and opened the window. "Um, hey!" He greeted Mike and stepped to the side to let him in. "I...still have that door you know."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:48 pm

Alejandrino wrote:Al let her take his sweater off and gave her smile. "Nah, she's not anyone's girl. Just a fuck buddy. She likes it that way, though she only gives it up for free to me." He said with a smile.

He was about to ask Ally a little more about her when Val came back with the supplies. "Here ya go beautiful." She told Ally, she then sat beside the two. "So she a new a recruit?"

Al shrugged. "Nah I don't think so, though I'm sure she would give you a run for your money." He told Val with a wink.

Val just grinned and looked at Ally. "You joining the family?"

So, Val was the type of girl that just wanted sex, with no strings attached. Ally certainly could relate to that. When Val returned, she accepted the supplies, sterilizing the instruments with a bottle of someone's unfinished alcohol, before getting down to business. She worked skillfully with removing the bullet, as she acknowledged Val's question with her gaze still fixated on the wound.

"Um.. haven't really given it any thought." She replied. "Why, you got openings? What's the benefits?" And just then, the tweezers made contact with the embedded bullet, and as carefully as she could, she pulled it from his arm.

"Woot.. got it!" She announced, quite pleased with herself. "Never thought that 'Operation' game would ever pay off. Thank you, little buzzing man."
    Alejandrino
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 59
    Registration date : 2010-08-18

Post by Alejandrino on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:54 pm

Val watched Ally closely. "Yep! We always having openings. And benefits, well look around. All the guys you could want at any time, plus a never ending supply of booze, drugs and food. Corse, you do have to work. Got to bring money in, and be ready to protect yer family at all cost."

Al listened to the two talk as Ally dug for the bullet. He took a swig of a beer and tried not to let show the pain that he was on. When she finally got out he smiled at her. "Very nice." He said and ruffled her hair. "Can ya stitch me up now? It's fine if you can't. But I'm likening yer hands on me." He said with a wink.
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:01 pm

Remey wrote:Remey pulled Marley close and nuzzled her neck. "Mmmm You're the best, love." He said and softly kissed her. Then finally he too heard the tapping.

"What the..." He turned around and opened the window. "Um, hey!" He greeted Mike and stepped to the side to let him in. "I...still have that door you know."

When the window finally opened, Mike peered inside. Remey's comment earned a sheepish grin from the undisguised turtle. Clothes would just be too bothersome, not to mention would aggravate his injuries.

"Heh.. sorry. It's just a habit." He said, and carefully stepped inside. He noticed the woman, and flashed her a nervous look, afraid that his appearance would freak her out. But aside from her initial expression of awe, she seemed to be taking it well. Obviously Remey had told her all about them.

"Heh.. hi there." He greeted Marley, then shifted his attention to Remey. "Um, I need to talk to you, dude. I hope this isn't a bad time..."

Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:05 pm

Remey looked at Marley then at Mike. "Um. Mar, this is the turtle that I was trying to save." He said. "I'm glad that you're doing well. And we were just about to have breakfast, but I can talk."

He walked behind Mike and closed the window, then headed back to the stove. He made up a plate for Marley and handed it to her, then made his own plate. But not wanting to be rude to his guest, he offered the plate of food to Mike. He could always make more.

"So what's going on?"
    Dice
    Original Character

Male

Post by Dice on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:13 pm

Mikko wrote:And Mikko did feel that his shoulder was busted. She did what she could with what she had, but it wouldn't be enough. He needed to go to the hospital, he probably needed some kind of surgery.

"Babe, I think you need a doctor. We should get you to the hospital." She said still trying to stop his bleeding. The Dragons had done a number on him and as much as she tried not to show it, she was worried. She couldn't handle losing him. "I can stitch you up here, but yer shoulder's busted." She explained to him. "You need someone to look at it."

"No bloody.. hospital." He managed to reply, fighting back a wince. He didn't want to show how much pain he was really in. Thugs just didn't need any kind of reminder of just how mortal they really were. That's why it was nearly impossible to willingly get them into a hospital, or to visit funeral homes. "It's just.. bones.. they'll heal.." Though, obviously not on their own. He was just too busted up for that to happen.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:18 pm

Mikko rolled her eyes, of course he had to be difficult. "Ok...Then I'll bring a doctor here." She said. She wrapped up his wounds tightly And carefully laid him down. "I know a guy, he's a surgeon and he'll patch ya up all discreetly and shit. Yer shoulder ain't gonna heal with out his help, babe."

She ran her bloody fingers through his hair. "You just need to hold tight till I get back with him. Promise me that yer not gonna die on me." She said looking into his eyes, her worry becoming more obvious.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:27 pm

Alejandrino wrote:Val watched Ally closely. "Yep! We always having openings. And benefits, well look around. All the guys you could want at any time, plus a never ending supply of booze, drugs and food. Corse, you do have to work. Got to bring money in, and be ready to protect yer family at all cost."

Al listened to the two talk as Ally dug for the bullet. He took a swig of a beer and tried not to let show the pain that he was on. When she finally got out he smiled at her. "Very nice." He said and ruffled her hair. "Can ya stitch me up now? It's fine if you can't. But I'm likening yer hands on me." He said with a wink.

Ally listened as Val told her of the benefits, and while the promise of booze and hot guys were highly tempting, it would take a little more persuading to get her to swear into a gang. Having a half-brother who was affiliated with that way of life, she had a general idea of how it worked. You practically swore your life away.

"Heh.. I'll think about it." She replied, and placed the bullet in Al's hand. "You should make a necklace out of that, or something." She didn't seem at all fazed by the flood that now coated her fingers, obviously she wasn't the squeamish type.

His flirty comment earned a cheeky look as she grabbed a needle, and suture thread. "Mmm.. you do, do you?" She winked at him as she threaded the needle. "So, you getting shot was all just part of your elaborate plan for you to get me to fondle you?" She teased, and wiped away enough of the blood to see where she was stitching.

He was flirting, so it was only natural for her to flirt back. Besides, this guy was attractive. "Don't forget, you owe me booze, and a good time."
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:52 pm

Remey wrote:Remey looked at Marley then at Mike. "Um. Mar, this is the turtle that I was trying to save." He said. "I'm glad that you're doing well. And we were just about to have breakfast, but I can talk."

He walked behind Mike and closed the window, then headed back to the stove. He made up a plate for Marley and handed it to her, then made his own plate. But not wanting to be rude to his guest, he offered the plate of food to Mike. He could always make more.

"So what's going on?"

Normally Mike would've graciously taken Remey up on his offer of food, but clearly he had interrupted their breakfast, so it wouldn't seem right. Besides, he hadn't come here to bum food. He politely declined, and took a seat on the counter.

"Nah, you guys go ahead." He said, not wanting to delay them any longer.

Marley took a seat at the table, sparing a polite smile at Mike when Remey informed her of who he was. "Michelangelo, right? It's nice to finally meet you." She said.

Mike returned Marley's smile, and nodded in reply. "Heh.. the one and only." His attention then shifted to Remey. "I'm sorry that your daughter's party turned into what it did..." He trailed off. The memory was still really painful. "I just hope little Belle is okay. She's such a little doll." He honestly hoped that what had happened didn't traumatize the poor girl.

"Anyway, I wanted to thank you for.. you know.. doing what you did. My bros told me that you helped them with saving me." But unfortunately, he didn't know that Remey had nearly lost his life because of it. It was evident that the man had suffered some injuries, but he was a ninja. It came with the territory. Though, it did make him a bit reluctant to ask what he had come here for.

"Anyway.. I'm here to ask a favor of you.." He began, but hesitated. "The Shredder has Don, and my brothers are under the assumption that he will keep some deal. But I'm not believing that, so I'm going after him." Again, he paused. This was a lot to ask of anyone, and if Remey got caught, it would come with fatal consequences.

"I was.. hoping that you'd help me..."

Male
    Number of posts : 180
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by Kendall on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:32 pm

Daisy wrote:

The last month had been extremely rough for Daisy. After the incident with Serenity's wild sister, June, she had spent most of her time in and out of the hospital.. mostly in. Her doctor had informed her that their baby most likely wouldn't survive, but the young girl wasn't willing to accept that. They were trying to keep her from going into premature labor, until the baby would be old enough to survive. But her constant struggles and close calls were making that option seem like a long shot.

Once again, Daisy was confined to a hospital bed. Her body was reacting negatively to the labor-prohibiting drugs that could ultimately save Zoe's life... if Daisy could survive the treatment. Unfortunately, the signs were all too obvious. But the young mom-to-be refused to drop the meds, knowing what that would mean, despite the doctor's reasoning.

During her hardships, she tried to keep a positive attitude, but that was growing increasingly difficult. She couldn't understand why her 'sister' hadn't come to see her. Had she forgotten all about her, too caught up with her new gang to even care? If she had visited, obviously Daisy had been out of it, and was completely unaware. Sure, Mikko had been severely injured, but she had been well enough to leave the hospital, so she really couldn't understand why her big sister wasn't there for her. She was vaguely aware that Mikko and Chris were no longer an item, due to the pink-haired girl that he had brought along with him on his visit. Daisy had been too sick to really get to know the new girl, but she did seem nice. Still, it broke her heart that Mikko and Chris were over, and she wondered what that meant for their little family.

Curled up beneath the blankets of her hospital bed, Daisy watched out the window as the snow fell to the earth, wishing so much that she could be out there in it. Wishing she could see the pretty Christmas lights, and all the decorations that she knew were adorning Central Park. It was so hard to stay positive when she was restricted from so much. The only positiveness that she had to draw strength from now was Kendall. Gah, she would be so lost without him.

With Daisy being in and out of the hospital over the past several weeks, it was really beginning to take its toll on Kendall. But he refused to leave her for more than a few hours. He would soon return and just sit by her - sometimes talking with her when she was conscious enough to know he was there, or if she was sleeping, he would just rest with her in a chair next to the bed.

It was hard for Kendall to see her like this. And he was still furious at the chick that put her there in the first place. He tried to be sympathetic towards Serenity on the account that was her sister, but the facts were the same. If it wasn't for that bitch, June, Daisy wouldn't have to go through all this extra stress.

Speaking of the baby...

Kendall had been talking back and forth to the doctors , trying to get the latest update on their unborn daughter; and the news continued getting bleaker and bleaker. But he refused to give up hope that things would straighten out. He had to be positive for Daisy's sake. She had already been through so much, he couldn't bare to break any more bad news to her.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:38 pm

Remey sat down next to Marley with his food. "Belle's doing ok, but is still asking about you." He said with a small smile. "She was happy that you were saved."

He then listened as Mikey explained what was going on with his brother. He frowned deeply. "Mike...I don't know man, Shredder already almost killed Marley and me for helping you guys, I just don't know if I can risk it. What kind of deal was made anyway?"
    Alejandrino
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Alejandrino on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:26 am

"I promise, babe. After I'm all fixed up you will get booze and a good time."

Val chimed in again with a bright smile. "Oh! You wanna use my fuzzy handcuffs?" She asked them.

Al looked her and raised a brow. " Sure...I guess."

And off Val went again to grab her sex toys for the two to use for the day. Al watched her leave and shook his head. "You'll have to excuse Val, she's insane."
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:59 am

Remey wrote:Remey sat down next to Marley with his food. "Belle's doing ok, but is still asking about you." He said with a small smile. "She was happy that you were saved."

He then listened as Mikey explained what was going on with his brother. He frowned deeply. "Mike...I don't know man, Shredder already almost killed Marley and me for helping you guys, I just don't know if I can risk it. What kind of deal was made anyway?"

Mike was relieved to know that Belle was okay. And, she was asking about him. That certainly melted his heart. "Heh.. maybe someday I can make it up to her." He said, despite his vow to give up Cowabunga Carl forever. Next time, he would meet her in the flesh, and make double sure that Remey's 'friends' weren't present.

A deep frown crossed his lips when Remey informed him that he and his girlfriend had nearly been killed... because of him. He gave him an apologetic look, and glanced over at the young woman, who had remained quiet, but was on the verge of tears. She was giving Remey a pleading look, and quietly begged him not to do it. She couldn't risk losing him again.

"I'm... sorry." Mike apologized with deep sincerity in his tone. "I.. didn't know." Now, he felt really bad for coming here. Especially seeing how upset the girl was.

"Shredder agreed to let us all go, in exchange for Don. He wants to use my brother as a scientist, because he's super smart." He paused, shaking his head. "But.. I know there's more behind it. Nothing good will come of this... and... I'm afraid he's turning Don against us." He pushed himself up from the counter, and moved towards the window."Anyway, thanks again for helping my bros save me. Tell Belle that Mr. Fluffy said hi."

Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:03 am

Remey put an arm around Marley and gave her a light squeeze. He hated not being able to help the turtle out, he just couldn't risk it. But maybe someone else could help.

"Why don't you talk to Fraya. Or Lazarus. They know just as much as I do and would probably be able to help you. And don't be sorry, I knew what I was getting myself into when I helped your family. I don't regret it."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:06 am

Alejandrino wrote:"I promise, babe. After I'm all fixed up you will get booze and a good time."

Val chimed in again with a bright smile. "Oh! You wanna use my fuzzy handcuffs?" She asked them.

Al looked her and raised a brow. " Sure...I guess."

And off Val went again to grab her sex toys for the two to use for the day. Al watched her leave and shook his head. "You'll have to excuse Val, she's insane."

Ally finished stitching him up, and placed a fresh gauze over the wound. She couldn't help but smile at Val's 'eagerness' and quick assumptions. 'Good time' could mean a lot of things, but it seemed that they were on the same level. She chuckled quietly, and gave Al's arm a light rub. "Heh.. it's okay. I really like her. Girl isn't ashamed of who she is... gotta admire that."
    Alejandrino
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Alejandrino on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:10 am

Al looked at his arm and smiled. "Not bad for your first time, yer a natural." He stood up and took Ally's hand. "Now to get you that beer." He headed to the fridge with her and grabbed two beers, he handed one to her after opening it. Val then came running back with her purple handcuffs and handed them to Al. "You two have fun." She said with a wink then ran off, hoping over the back of the couch and landing in some guys lap.

Al smiled at Ally. "Come on I know somewhere quiet we can go." He said then lead her to one of the back rooms.
    Dice
    Original Character

Male

Post by Dice on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:14 am

Mikko wrote:Mikko rolled her eyes, of course he had to be difficult. "Ok...Then I'll bring a doctor here." She said. She wrapped up his wounds tightly And carefully laid him down. "I know a guy, he's a surgeon and he'll patch ya up all discreetly and shit. Yer shoulder ain't gonna heal with out his help, babe."

She ran her bloody fingers through his hair. "You just need to hold tight till I get back with him. Promise me that yer not gonna die on me." She said looking into his eyes, her worry becoming more obvious.

Dice would've protested the doctor, but knew it was probably futile. He was feeling the heavy tug of unconsciousness, but seeing the worry in Mikko's eyes, he knew that he needed to stay awake while she was still here. "I.. ain't gonna die, babe." He said, managing a crooked grin, his bloody fingers entangling in her hair, and pulling her down for a kiss. "Just.. a busted shoulder..I ain't gonna die."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:21 am

Alejandrino wrote:Al looked at his arm and smiled. "Not bad for your first time, yer a natural." He stood up and took Ally's hand. "Now to get you that beer." He headed to the fridge with her and grabbed two beers, he handed one to her after opening it. Val then came running back with her purple handcuffs and handed them to Al. "You two have fun." She said with a wink then ran off, hoping over the back of the couch and landing in some guys lap.

Al smiled at Ally. "Come on I know somewhere quiet we can go." He said then lead her to one of the back rooms.

Ally took the beer, and allowed him to tug her to one of the back rooms. He had accepted the fuzzy handcuffs, so obviously he had something devious planned. That certainly excited her, but she tried not to jump the gun just yet, not wanting to seem too eager.

Once in the back room, she looked around as she took a swig of her booze. "Niiice." She smiled and winked at him."Sooo.. tell me all about you, sexy. What'chu you like?" She gave him a devious grin, but the question was left open for him to take as he would..
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:29 am

Mikko returned the kiss and let it linger for a few seconds before pulling away. "Ok. I'll be right back." She said and kissed him again before standing up. She then took the keys to Dice's car and quickly headed for the hospital. With her driving the drive to the hospital was short. She parked in the front of the building then hopped out of the car.

She ran inside and headed to the front desk. "I need to see Dr. Pessner, now! It's an emergency." She said in a panic. The woman behind the counter assumed that it had something to do with the Doctors family and paged him. It wasn't long before the Dr. Passner got to the front wondering what had happen, but even seconds seemed like hours to Mikko. She paced the floor worriedly, she kept telling herself that it was just his shoulder, that Dice would be fine, but after everything that had happen to her, it was hard for her to convince herself of that.

When the doctor showed up, Mikko pulled him to the side and explained the situation. Of course Pessner knew it was best to get the man to the hospital, but he also knew how these street kids where. Unfortunately it sounded like Mikko's friend would need some degree of surgery and it would be very dangerous to do that at the man's home.

But Mikko pleaded with him. It was better to take the chance then just leave Dice in pain.

Finally the doctor agreed. He made Mikko wait in the lobby while he gathered everything that he thought he would need. Hopefully this wasn't as bad of an idea as he thought it was. And anyway, he owed Mikko a favor after she had saved his daughter from some thugs. Of course what he didn't know what Mikko wasn't really out to save the girl, it just sort of happen that way.

When he got back to the lobby,he found Mikko once again pacing the lobby. "Lets go." He said and followed her out to the parking lot. He took his own car so that he could leave when he was done, and Mikko got in her car. The two drove back to Dice's house and parked. Now to take care of the dog...

Mikko walked through the gate first and held on to the dog's collar. "Just hurry in." She told the doctor.

Again he was thinking that this was a bad idea. but at lest he had the tools needed if the dog atacked him. So as fast as he could he went into the house to see his patent.
    Alejandrino
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Alejandrino on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:37 am

Al plopped down on the small bed and pulled her to him. "I like, romantic walks on the beach and moon lit dinners." He teased. "I also like sexy, crazy girls and giving them the full Alejandrino experience."

He leaned over and gave her neck a little nip. "And what do you like?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:47 am