To all a goodnight (Pt. 1)

Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Re: To all a goodnight (Pt. 1)

Post by Ally on Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:54 am

Ally allowed him to tug her closer to him, giving him a devious smile as she sat in his lap. She craned her head to the side, giving him full access to her neck. Her eyes slid closed, humming quietly as he nipped her. "I like men who know how to please a woman." She looked over her shoulder, flashing him a flirtatious wink. "And that Alejandrino experience sounds yummy." She flicked her tongue across his lips and kissed him deeply, grinding against him in a teasing manner.

"What'chu want, babe?" She whispered seductively against his ear.
    Alejandrino
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 59
    Registration date : 2010-08-18

Post by Alejandrino on Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:54 am

"Mmmm yer naughty. I like that." Al said and kissed her neck, his lips trailed over her jawbone and to her lips, pressing another kiss there. He grabbed on to her hips and picked her up as he stood. He then laid her on the small bed, his lips never leaving hers. His hands roamed over her body, slipping under her shirt, fingers glided along her skin to her breast.

"I'mma make you scream." He breathed against her lips and gave her nipple a pinch.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Ally allowed him to lay her down, her lips eagerly returning his kisses. Her hands traveled along his stomach, fingers caressing his abs, then down to unfasten his jeans. Her slender thighs wrapped around his hips, pulling him closer to him.

"Mmm.. that's a promise I hope you keep.." She smiled between kisses. "Val can join, if you want her to..."
    Alejandrino
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Alejandrino on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:15 pm

"Maybe next time." Al said and slipped Ally's shirt over her head. "This time I just want it to be you and me. Anyway, bitch would probably charge ya." He said with a grin.

Now with her shirt off his lips traveled over her chest and stomach. "Mmm tasty." He whispered and gave her side a light nip. He slipped out of jeans and let them fall to the floor, then slipped out of his boxers. He then finished undressing her and grabbed her thighs, opening her legs a little wider. "Very nice."

He kissed her stomach again, kissing lower until he was between her legs. He took in her sent before flicking his tongue through her. Teasing her, he flicked his tongue lightly over her clit then kissed her there.
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Michelangelo on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:29 pm

Remey wrote:Remey put an arm around Marley and gave her a light squeeze. He hated not being able to help the turtle out, he just couldn't risk it. But maybe someone else could help.

"Why don't you talk to Fraya. Or Lazarus. They know just as much as I do and would probably be able to help you. And don't be sorry, I knew what I was getting myself into when I helped your family. I don't regret it."

Mike gave Remey an appreciative grin before slipping out the window, closing it behind him. After learning of what had happened to Remey, there was no way he could ask anyone else to get involved. So it looked like he would be doing this, completely alone. Indeed, he was in no condition, but something needed to be done. It was better to die trying, then to just sit back, knowing that something horrible would happen to his brother.

He headed back down to the sewers, planning on using the route they had taken during their escape. He just hoped that he could remember the way. Just then, his phone began to vibrate. He checked the number, half tempted not to answer it. He knew that the questions would soon come. But he couldn't ignore her.

"Hey, Fraya.." He answered quietly as he made his way deeper through the sewers..

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:54 pm

Alejandrino wrote:"Maybe next time." Al said and slipped Ally's shirt over her head. "This time I just want it to be you and me. Anyway, bitch would probably charge ya." He said with a grin.

Now with her shirt off his lips traveled over her chest and stomach. "Mmm tasty." He whispered and gave her side a light nip. He slipped out of jeans and let them fall to the floor, then slipped out of his boxers. He then finished undressing her and grabbed her thighs, opening her legs a little wider. "Very nice."

He kissed her stomach again, kissing lower until he was between her legs. He took in her sent before flicking his tongue through her. Teasing her, he flicked his tongue lightly over her clit then kissed her there.

Daw, he wanted her all to himself? Most guys would jump on the opportunity of a threesome. And as much as she wanted Val to join, she thought it was kind of.. sweet. A serge of excitement washed over her as his lips worshiped her body, and traveled down to his destination...

"Fuck yeah.." Ally moaned as Al went down on her. God, how she loved it when guys did that. Well, when guys knew what the fuck they were going. She breathed heavily, fingers running through his hair as he pleased her. Another sensual moan filled the air, leaking through the walls of the back room. Everyone within the hideout would know that Al was certainly off to a good start. Ally was naturally a very 'expressive' person..

"Mmmm.. .that feels so fuckin' good.."

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:16 pm

Casey's life seemed to be getting back to normal now. He was back at his apartment and his mechanic job. He was even starting to miss Jigs a little even though the dog at put him on wit's end. He had tried everything to get Jigs to eat and even went as far as getting different types and brands. Though nothing seemed to work and it looked for a while like Jigs was going to die of starvation.

Casey was so happy when he got up to go to the kitchen and actually saw him eating one of the dog food brands that Casey had laid out for him. Though soon it was time for him to leave which left Casey alone in his place. Now it was back to everyday mundane life.

Sure he noticed the gang war escalating and would have really loved to help Raphael out but right now he was to busy keeping up with work. He was doing overtime which he was excited about cause it actually looked as if he could buy gifts this year. He had no idea where the year went and now this one was quickly coming to an end. Here he was doing the same thing he had been doing for years and he was begining to grow tired of it.

Right now he was getting ready for work and put on a pair of blue jeans, white tee-shirt, and wore a heavy sweatshirt over it. It was freezing out there and now it was even beginning to snow. He wouldn't mind it so much if it wasn't so damn hard to get his truck going but he couldn't afford anything else.

He then pulled on some snow boots and a thick hooded jacket before he headed out to his truck. As he got in it he rubbed his hands together, warming them up before he tried to start his truck up. Due to the cold his truck only made choking noises as he turned the key. "Comon' baby start." He pleaded with it and after about a minute it did and he was on his way down the snowy streets of New York.
    Alejandrino
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Alejandrino on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:18 pm

Al grinned at her moans. He was sure that the others could hear her, the walls where thin. And the louder she was the better. He slipped his tongue inside of her and swirled it around, tasting every bit of her. His hands wandered up her body to her breast, fingers pinching and squeezing her nipples.

he then moved up her body and kissed her stomach, working his way up to her lips.

"You taste good babe." He complemented and nibbled her skin.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:38 pm

Ally met his lips, kissing him deeply. Her thighs once again wrapped around him, her fingers traveling down his sides, eventually moving down to gently stroke his member. She flashed him a devious grin. "Mmm.. I'm sure you do, too.." With that, she pushed him to lay beside her on the bed, positioning herself onto her knees. Her lips traveled down his body, teasing the area just below his belly button, before gently grasping his shaft, and flicking her tongue over the head of his cock.

She continued to tease him, giving him a devious look before she finally took him into her mouth, sucking him slowly at first, but gradually building a rhythm...
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:44 pm

Once the Doctor was inside. Mikko let the dog go and gave him a scratch behind the ears before heading in herself. "So...Can you fix him?" She asked as she watched him inspect Dice's wounds.

Dice was clearly out of it, whish worried Mikko even more. The doctor nodded and started digging in his bag. "I'll have to give him something to make sure that he stays out through the surgery. I'll need you to make sure he remains breathing." He handed Mikko a face mask with a blue ball attached to it. She had to constantly squeeze the ball to give him air. She took it and nodded.

The two of them rolled Dice so that the doctor could easily get to his shoulder and then gave him the drug. Mikko put the face mask on Dice and started squeezing air into him slowly.

Normally gory things didn't bother her. But she kept her head turned, not wanting to see the damage that was done. She focused on Dice's face and chest, making sure that he kept breathing. She whispered unheard words of encouragement to him. The doctor took out small bone fragments, the ones that he couldn't fix and were just in the way. The rest, he would put back together using metal rods.

"Mikko. I need you to help clean the blood away so I can see what I'm doing."

She didn't want to see. But she nodded and still holding on to the breathing mask, she took a small bottle of water that the doctor had and rinsed the area off for the doctor.

This went one for and hour and a half. Mikko's arms were getting tired but she was determined to keep Dice alive. Finally the doctor stitched up all of his wounds. He was laid down in more comfortable position and he handed Mikko a bottle of pain pills.

"He'll wake in a while, he'll be sore but those pills should help. You did good. He'll be fine."

Mikko gave the doctor a huge hug and then helped him out of the house. Once the doctor was gone she walked back to Dice and cleaned up the best she could. She then sat on the couch, laying Dice's head on her legs, she reached out and grabbed his hand, interlocking their fingers.

And now, she waited...
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Michelangelo on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:45 pm

Fraya wrote:"Mikey! Where are you!? I'm worried...I came in with Christmas decorations, I thought we could maybe decorate the lair. But you're not here! You should be here! You shouldn't be out right now." Fraya said in a panic.

She looked worriedly at Splinter. "Are you coming home now?"

Mike sighed deeply as he made his way through the sewers, knowing those questions would come. How to answer, that was the hard part. Obviously he couldn't tell her the truth, and he hated to lie to her. "I'm okay, babe." He answered, but honestly didn't know how long that would be the case. But someone needed to do something, damnit! And he wanted his brother home for Christmas!

"I just.. needed some fresh air." He said. "I'll be home soon, okay? Just keep Sensei company until I get back." And hopefully he would be back..in one piece...

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Alejandrino on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:48 pm

Al laid down and watched her every move. Her lips were amazing. When she went down on him he tangled his fingers in her hair, then let his hand travel over her back. That's when he felt the scars. He looked over and noticed the name scared in her flesh. At first he ignored it, his mind returning back to Ally's wonderful lips and mouth. But then it slowly hit him. She belong to the Turks.

He sat up and lightly pushed her away. "Sorry babe. Didn't know you were Turk property." He said, running his finger over Bones' name. "I don't fuck Turk girls."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:54 pm

Ally was really getting into it when she was suddenly pushed away. She looked up at him in complete confusion, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. Had she done something wrong? But then, his comment hit her. She was unable to suppress a pout as she sat up, and reached for her clothes.

"I'm no-one's property. But.. whatever." She said, feeling more than a little hurt. She hated being rejected. First, by Gal.. who she had feelings for. And now, this guy. It certainly did little for her self-esteem.
    Alejandrino
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Alejandrino on Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:02 pm

Al also started getting dress. "Sorry, love. It's nothing personal." He told her and ruffled her hair. "But if yer not their property then I would get that scar covered." He leaned over and pulled out a drawer, he then pulled out a piece of paper and jotted down a name and number.

"Don't tell a soul that I gave you this. But here's the number to a great tattoo artist. Her name's Mikko she does great work. Then come back and see me."

Yeah it was stupid to pass up sex with a hot girl because of a scar. And sure there's a lot of guys who wouldn't have. Most guys wouldn't have. But it was in her best interest to get it covered anyway. It was all in his head and he knew it. She didn't do a damn thing wrong.

"You were wonderful babe." He said standing up. "It's my own issue. don't take it hard."
    Dice
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2010-08-20

Post by Dice on Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:04 pm

Hours passed since his encounter with the Dragons. Dice had slept through the entire operation, luckily for him. But now, he was slowly beginning to wake. His eyes fluttered open, unable to suppress a wince at the pain that greeted him. But Mikko's face was certainly a welcoming sight to wake to. Funny how he never really considered that before.

"Hey you..." He greeted, giving her hand a light squeeze.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:08 pm

Mikko was in the middle of daydreaming. And when she heard Dice's voice it startled her a bit, but a big smile spread across her face. "Hey." She said back, rubbing his cheek with the back of her hand. "Your shoulder is all fixed." She told him.

She was over joyed that he was awake and well. "Do you want anything? Something to drink maybe?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:09 pm

Alejandrino wrote:Al also started getting dress. "Sorry, love. It's nothing personal." He told her and ruffled her hair. "But if yer not their property then I would get that scar covered." He leaned over and pulled out a drawer, he then pulled out a piece of paper and jotted down a name and number.

"Don't tell a soul that I gave you this. But here's the number to a great tattoo artist. Her name's Mikko she does great work. Then come back and see me."

Yeah it was stupid to pass up sex with a hot girl because of a scar. And sure there's a lot of guys who wouldn't have. Most guys wouldn't have. But it was in her best interest to get it covered anyway. It was all in his head and he knew it. She didn't do a damn thing wrong.

"You were wonderful babe." He said standing up. "It's my own issue. don't take it hard."

But she did take it personal. She felt the tears burning at the back of her eyes. Normally she wasn't an emotional person, but all the rejection was really doing a number on her. She took the paper, clinching it in her hand as she stood and moved towards the door. But she paused, glancing over her shoulder as she wiped at her tears.

"Oh, I get it. Come back and see you when I'm not damaged. Just .. forget it. I'll never be good enough for you, or anyone else!" She sobbed, and without a second glance, headed out of the back room, and quickly made her way through the hide-out, destined for the door.
    Valeska
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Female
    Number of posts : 24

Post by Valeska on Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:14 pm

But Val noticed Ally heading out in tears. She jumped up from the couch and ran over to her. "What's the matter sugar?" She asked, putting an arm around Ally and walking out with her. "Did that bastard do something to you? I'll kick his ass!"

Once outside she gave Ally a friendly smile. "Don't worry about them. Boys are all jerks."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:23 pm

Ally just wanted to get away from there... far away from everyone. When Val placed her arm around her, she started to shrug away, but didn't. She walked out of the building, leaning back against the bricks as she tried to compose herself.

"No. I'm just.. not good enough for him." She said, and wiped at her tears. She gave a small nod in reply to Val's comment, totally agreeing, even managing a small grin. She certainly wasn't used to girls being nice to her. "Think it's time for some hard alcohol." She said, and pushed herself away from the wall. "Maybe I'll see you around."
    Valeska
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Female

Post by Valeska on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:34 pm

"Not good enough? What the fuck is his problem, yer hot!" Val said, wondering what the hell happen that made Al turn her down. "The only thing that would turn Al away is if he found out you were really a man, and since yer still standing I'm guessing yer not."

Val handed Ally a joint. "Want a drinking buddy?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:28 pm

Ally wiped at her tears and managed a weak grin at Val's compliment. She accepted the joint, taking a deep puff as she slid down part of her shirt to expose the scar on her back. "He told me to get this covered, then come back and see him." She informed Val, not really sure how she would react to the 'mark', but hell. Might as well get it out in the open. Al was sure to tell her all about it.

"So..I'm too damaged for him, but if I get that fixed.. he might consider me." She took another puff of the joint, and passed it to Val. "What the fuck is that?! I really don't need some guy telling me how to make myself acceptable to him." She huffed, and again wiped at the angry tears. "Not like I asked for this shit. What girl wants to be scarred? But whatever. Just another reason why I'm not good enough."

Ally wanted Val's company, but now that the thug knew that she had been with the Turks, she wondered if the woman's offer still stood. "Sure.. I could use some company." She shrugged. "Unless you're like him and think I'm marked by fucking demons."
    Valeska
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Female

Post by Valeska on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Val took the joint and looked at Ally's back. Now it somewhat made sense. "Marked by demons? Nah just one demon." She said with a wink. "I've fucked Bones. Bastard didn't pay and he tried to kill me." She said then moved her hair away from her neck to show Ally her scar. "Al don't know. I told him the Turks jumped me. If he knew that I slept with a Turk he probably wouldn't touch me either."

Val put the joint out and playfully bumped Ally's hips. "Lets go get those drinks."
    Christopher
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 224
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Post by Christopher on Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:13 am

Kimberly wrote:Kim was ecstatic. Chris was moving in today. He had been staying at her place everyday anyway, so it just seemed to make sense that he move in. She had talked to Mikko on the phone, she seemed...Nice...And she met Daisy, Kendall and Serenity. They were super awesome! Kim even invited Daisy and Kendall to stay with her and Chris if they wanted a bit more of a spacious room for them and their baby.

The dogs were cute too, though Ripper seemed pretty down, she understood once she was told that it was Mikko's dog. Hopefully Mikko would come to get him soon.

But the three weeks with Chris and his friends were wonderful. And now Chris was moving in with her!

Things had been pretty rough for Chris lately. But there was one person that was taking the edge off, if not slightly more. He was still having trouble getting over Mikko, however. He hadn't heard anything from or even about her since he left her room that one day. He had no idea about Travis' whereabouts either. And he did miss that little baby. Although there were certain aspects of a baby he didn't miss; but that was beside the point.

Despite his heart's reluctance to let go of Mikko, he and Kim got very close within the past month. And she was great medicine to heal his aching heart. And finally, they had made their relationship official. But he still had to take it slow.

In the time he was at Serenity's and the occasional hospital visit, he was kept informed about Daisy's condition. It was sad to think about Daisy possibly losing her baby, but there wasn't anything he could do about it. Only to wish Kendall and Daisy the best of luck.

Kim had been asking him to move in with her for quite some time and Chris just couldn't do it yet. He brought Kim over to Serenity's (between hospital trips for Daisy and Kendall) to meet everyone and they seemed to like her. But finally, Chris eased up on his reluctance and decided now was the time. Luckily, there wasn't much to move since he had lost most of his possessions between leaving the clinic and the fire at the apartment.
    Kimberly
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2010-08-21

Post by Kimberly on Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:02 am

Kim wrapped her arms around Chris and gave him a squeeze. "I'm so excited!" She said and offered Chris a beer. "So...What should we do first? How wild loven? Drunken morning? or an outing, maybe to go see Kendall and Daisy?"
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:08 am

"GAH!" April screamed and kicked the tire of her car. "Stupid, busted piece of junk!" She hissed at her poor car. It looked like she was going to be walking to work today. She was not looking forward to that one bit. She just wasn't use to this weather anymore. She had spent so much time in tropical climates that this weather was a shock to her system.

So she bundled up in her warmest cloths and started walking down the sidewalk, cursing to herself as she went.

April had been gone from the city for a while, a long while. And now that she was back home, she had been working at a museum. The pay was good, and the work was interesting. She actually enjoyed it, not as much as she enjoyed traveling, but it was still a fun job. Sadly now she had to walk to work, so that meant that she would be late, again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:03 am