To all a goodnight (Pt. 1)

Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Re: To all a goodnight (Pt. 1)

Post by Ally on Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:25 pm

Valeska wrote:Val took the joint and looked at Ally's back. Now it somewhat made sense. "Marked by demons? Nah just one demon." She said with a wink. "I've fucked Bones. Bastard didn't pay and he tried to kill me." She said then moved her hair away from her neck to show Ally her scar. "Al don't know. I told him the Turks jumped me. If he knew that I slept with a Turk he probably wouldn't touch me either."

Val put the joint out and playfully bumped Ally's hips. "Lets go get those drinks."

Well, it seemed they had something else in common. Bones. "Gotta admit, he's a damn good lay, but fuckin' crazy. He didn't try to kill me, but he did intend on keeping me around, as his little toy. But Gal stepped in." Just mentioning Gal's name reminded her of just how much she missed him, and how she wished he'd call.. or show some sign that he had spared her a fleeting thought. But nothing.

"Al didn't even ask how I got that scar.. he just 'assumed' I was Turk property.. bastard." She took the joint, taking another hit before passing it back. "Maybe I should start charging."

And soon, they were on their way to the bar. It felt a little odd, going in on her off day, but it was the only place open all day and night. Besides, she felt comfortable there.. at home. "So, you got a regular man, or do you just stick to your 'paychecks?' "
    Valeska
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Female
    Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2010-08-18

Post by Valeska on Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:30 pm

"True that." Val agreed. Bones was pretty awesome, but usually the girl didn't live through it. She walked with Ally to the bar. "Gal...Don't know him. Though I don't really make it a point to know all the Turks. Those guys are creeps. I mean...Don't get me wrong, we have assholes too. But the Turks are just filled with asses."

"You should charge. I don't have a guy, I stick to my clients. The pay is damn good, especially if you have regulars. It has it's dangers of course. You just got to be smart about it, if you have a bad feeling about a guy, then don't go with him. It's definitely a job where you have to trust yer instincts."

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:46 pm

April O'Neil wrote:"GAH!" April screamed and kicked the tire of her car. "Stupid, busted piece of junk!" She hissed at her poor car. It looked like she was going to be walking to work today. She was not looking forward to that one bit. She just wasn't use to this weather anymore. She had spent so much time in tropical climates that this weather was a shock to her system.

So she bundled up in her warmest cloths and started walking down the sidewalk, cursing to herself as she went.

April had been gone from the city for a while, a long while. And now that she was back home, she had been working at a museum. The pay was good, and the work was interesting. She actually enjoyed it, not as much as she enjoyed traveling, but it was still a fun job. Sadly now she had to walk to work, so that meant that she would be late, again.

Casey continued driving towards the mechanic shop but it was still snowing which was causing the traffic to move slower then usual. They obviously hadn't gotten around to salting the roads yet and it was starting to piss him off. But he kept his cool, which wasn't to difficult considering he had no working heat in this old truck.

So he sighed as he continued at a snails pace and found himself glancing around at all the Christmas decorations that littered the streets. He didn't mind it much and even thought some looked pretty nice even if he wasn't to keen on Christmas.

As he glanced at the shopping store windows a certain bundled up red head caught his eye. At first he thought he was just seeing things until he hunched over trying to get a better look at her face and sure enough it was April.

Part of him was still upset about what happened when she finally came home. He hadn't been to friendly towards her due to her long unexplained absence, or at least unexplained to him. He had been worried sick about her for months and when she finally showed up in the Lair he just didn't know how to handle it. He had missed her like crazy.

So he was conflicted about whether to ask if she wanted a ride. But as he watched her walk he realized that he wanted to see her and that she shouldn't be walking around in this sorta weather. So he drove up slowly along side her and struggled to roll down the passengers seat window manually. He reached over and rolled it down with the handle which caused him to swerve a bit and the person behind him to honk.

He ignored the angry driver and yelled out to April. "Where are ya headed?!"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:00 pm

So, she didn't know Gal. She was slightly relieved by that. At least that meant she hadn't fucked him. Though, judging by Gal's personality, he wasn't quick to fuck 'willing' women. "Gal's fuckin' beautiful." She told Val, a fond grin tugging across her lips. "Yeah, most of 'em are assholes.. especially Nick and Bones. But I guess in general, all guys are. But your boys seem pretty cool. Most of them, anyway.. Still feel a little burned by Al, though."

Ally listened as Val gave her advice on 'whoring', all the do's and don'ts. Maybe it was something she could consider. Hell, she could use the extra income. Her apartment was crap, and she was having sex anyway. Might as well get paid for it.

And soon, the bar came into view. Ally led Val inside, greeting most of the waitresses there as she headed towards one of the back tables, in the darker section of the place. It was her favorite spot, and often the place where she took a break. "Feel free to order whatever you want. I work here, so it's on the house."
    Galvin
    Friend

Number of posts : 133
    Registration date : 2010-09-07

Post by Galvin on Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:47 am

Val walked in with her and followed her to the back. "Awesome!" She then quickly ordered a rum and coke, It seemed that today was going to be spent in a drunken stupor. And that was fine with her. She went to ask Ally something but a man walked up to the table. Val gave him a dirty look as he addressed Ally.

"I've missed you." Galvin said with a smile. He had seen the two come in and decided to see how Ally was doing.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:52 pm

And Ally was also okay with spending the day in a drunken stupor. It made the rejection a little easier to swallow. She ordered the most potent alcohol they had, then shifted her attention to Val. But before her new friend could say whatever it was that was on her mind, a familiar voice grabbed her attention. She shifter her gaze to see Gal standing there, and couldn't contain a huge grin from spreading across her lips.She quickly stood from her seat, throwing her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. Obviously, she had missed him too.

"Hey, handsome." She finally greeted, and pecked his cheek. "Missed you too." She ruffled his hair, and motioned for him to join them at the table. It didn't occur to her that Val and Gal were from rival gangs, too caught up in her happiness over finally seeing him again. "Val.. this is Galvin, the sexiness I was telling you about." She winked at Gal.
    Dice
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2010-08-20

Post by Dice on Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:57 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko was in the middle of daydreaming. And when she heard Dice's voice it startled her a bit, but a big smile spread across her face. "Hey." She said back, rubbing his cheek with the back of her hand. "Your shoulder is all fixed." She told him.

She was over joyed that he was awake and well. "Do you want anything? Something to drink maybe?"

His eyes were already sliding shut, wanting nothing more than to rest. "Drugs." Came his quiet reply.
    Galvin
    Friend

Post by Galvin on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:01 pm

Gal sat down between the girls, but the dirty look that Val was giving him didn't go unnoticed. He scooted closer to Ally and put an arm around her. "Sexyness uh?" He grinned at that and gave Ally a peck on the cheek. "So what brings you girls in here so early?"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:08 pm

Drugs? Well that was something that she could give him. She carefully lifted his head so that she could get off the couch and grabbed the pills that the doctor gave her. She read the label then tossed them away. Those pills wouldn't do anything, Dice was obviously use to more potent drugs, so he needed something a little stronger.

She went to Dice's stash of drugs and after fiddling around the box of drugs and syringes'. she finally had one of the syringes filled. She went back to Dice and tied a rubber band around his arm, then with a steady hand, she injected him with the drug, licking the small pool of blood that bubbled on his skin.

She then put everything away. She came back to the couch with a pillow and covers and made sure that Dice was comfortable. She sat on the floor next to his head and nuzzled his cheek.

"Are you going to be alright, babe? I think I should go visit my sister in the hospital. But...I want to make sure yer alright first."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:11 pm

Galvin wrote:Gal sat down between the girls, but the dirty look that Val was giving him didn't go unnoticed. He scooted closer to Ally and put an arm around her. "Sexyness uh?" He grinned at that and gave Ally a peck on the cheek. "So what brings you girls in here so early?"

Ally leaned against him, not really noticing the silent glares that Val was sending in his direction. For the first time in days, she felt content. "Tryin' to kill the holiday blues." She managed a weak little grin. "How 'bout you? Isn't it a little early for thug boys to be drinkin' it up?"
    Galvin
    Friend

Post by Galvin on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:16 pm

"Never to early." Gal said and gave her a squeeze. He then looked over at Val and raised a brow. "Got a problem?"

Val leaned back in her chair. "Nope. Just wondering if I should kill you here or wait till my new friend isn't around."

Gal frowned and looked at Ally. "Befriending Dragons, babe? After what Bones did I don't blame ya." He looked over at Val. "Not here. My girl has nothing to do with us." He said with a hard glare. Luckily Val agreed and relaxed a bit. As long as he played nice so would she.
    Dice
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2010-08-20

Post by Dice on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:17 pm

Mikko wrote:Drugs? Well that was something that she could give him. She carefully lifted his head so that she could get off the couch and grabbed the pills that the doctor gave her. She read the label then tossed them away. Those pills wouldn't do anything, Dice was obviously use to more potent drugs, so he needed something a little stronger.

She went to Dice's stash of drugs and after fiddling around the box of drugs and syringes'. she finally had one of the syringes filled. She went back to Dice and tied a rubber band around his arm, then with a steady hand, she injected him with the drug, licking the small pool of blood that bubbled on his skin.

She then put everything away. She came back to the couch with a pillow and covers and made sure that Dice was comfortable. She sat on the floor next to his head and nuzzled his cheek.

"Are you going to be alright, babe? I think I should go visit my sister in the hospital. But...I want to make sure yer alright first."

The drugs could almost instantly be felt, taking the edge off the pain and helping to make him more relaxed. A shaky grin tugged across his lips, then eased into a relaxed expression, eyes remaining closed. "Yeah.. I'm good." He assured her. "Go see.. your sis." He gave her hand a squeeze, and slipped into the welcomed depths of sleep.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:23 pm

Mikko kissed him softly then got up and left the house. She locked up and gave the dog a pet. She was surprise how well she was handling the large animal,and how well he was handling her. "You keep an eye on daddy, ok boy."

She decided to walk to the hospital, not wanting to leave Dice without a car.

The walk was long and cold. By the time she made it inside the hospital she was shivering like crazy. On the way to Daisy's room she grabbed a blanket and tossed it over herself. She huddled in the blanket as she entered Daisy's room.

"Knock knock. Are you awake?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:27 pm

Galvin wrote:"Never to early." Gal said and gave her a squeeze. He then looked over at Val and raised a brow. "Got a problem?"

Val leaned back in her chair. "Nope. Just wondering if I should kill you here or wait till my new friend isn't around."

Gal frowned and looked at Ally. "Befriending Dragons, babe? After what Bones did I don't blame ya." He looked over at Val. "Not here. My girl has nothing to do with us." He said with a hard glare. Luckily Val agreed and relaxed a bit. As long as he played nice so would she.

Now, she couldn't help but notice the tension between Val and Gal. She frowned at Val's reply to him, then looked at Gal as he asked her about the Dragons. Truth was, she didn't want to take sides. She liked Gal a lot. And he was probably her only reason for not completely despising the Turks. And so far, the Dragons seemed okay.. even if she was still upset with Al. But at least the thug hadn't tried to kill her, or scarred her, like Bones.

"Yeah, lets just all play nice." She said, looking at Val. "No killing Gal. He's not evil like the rest of them." She tried to assure. Then her attention once again shifted to Gal. "Speaking of Bones.. how'd that go? He pissed that you 'took' me from him?"
    Galvin
    Friend

Post by Galvin on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:31 pm

Gal ordered a beer and relaxed in his chair, the tension slowly eased away. Val was also a bit interested on how Bones took having a girl taken from him.

"He's not happy about it. He was looking for you. But he's been so busy that he hasn't had time to hunt you down. Also, he's kinda scared of me. And I already told him I would kick his ass if he touched you again."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:04 pm

A small grin stretched across Ally's lips. It felt nice to have someone actually take up for her. She certainly wasn't used to that. "Awww.. my hero." She pressed a kiss against his cheek, then took a sip of one of her drinks. "Heh.. you must be one bad-ass if Bones is afraid of you." She smiled, and flashed him a wink. "Guess it's true what they say. It's the quiet ones you have to watch out for."

She was glad that the tension had eased between Gal and her new friend. She just hoped that they didn't tear into each other if they ever met up on the streets, without her. One of the drawbacks of befriending members of both gangs. "So, are you two cool with each other?" She asked, eyeing both Gal and Val. "I need you two to promise me you won't kill each other in this petty street war."
    Galvin
    Friend

Post by Galvin on Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:32 pm

Gal grinned and planted a kiss on her forehead. "I can't promise that babe. But I can promise that I'll try." He said and gave her cheek another kiss. Those Dragons are bad news though.

Val just rolled her eyes. "Yeah, we're really that bad. That's why you guys took members from us."

Gal raised a brow at that. "Who did we take?" As far as Gal was concerned, they didn't take anyone, the ones that switched sides did so of their own free will.

"Ryuu, Spike, Mikko...And who knows who else." Val answered and took a sip of her drink.

Gal just shrugged. "Well Ryuu was playing us both, Spike...Well I don't know, maybe he wanted to start over with a new gang or something, and Mikko simply followed Spike. We didn't take anyone. Ever thought that maybe our side is the better the side?" He asked with a grin.

Val just shrugged and downed her drink. "I think I'll stay one the winning team, thank you."
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:04 am

Casey Jones wrote: He ignored the angry driver and yelled out to April. "Where are ya headed?!"

April noticed the truck slowing down near her. She didn't know who was in the truck and was trying to avoid eye contact. "Just keep walking, April. Maybe walk a little faster now..." She thought to herself.

She started a slight jog when Casey finally spoke up. She stopped and finally dared to look in the direction of the truck. She was relieved to see that it was just Casey. But at the same time, still a little upset about the way he had acted towards her last time she saw him.

"Hum. Work..." She replied slowly walking to the truck's window.
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:41 pm

Mikko wrote:

The walk was long and cold. By the time she made it inside the hospital she was shivering like crazy. On the way to Daisy's room she grabbed a blanket and tossed it over herself. She huddled in the blanket as she entered Daisy's room.

"Knock knock. Are you awake?"

Daisy continued to watch the snowflakes through the window, wishing she had the strength to crawl into Kendall's lap, but she was just too weak. Being so sick was really taking a toll on her. She finally allowed her eyelids to close, hoping that sleep would take the pain away. But just then, a familiar voice met her ears, causing her eyes to flutter open once more.

Her bloodshot eyes shifted in Mikko's direction, but she was just too drained to sit up. "Hey you." She greeted weakly, managing a faint grin. She was so happy to see Mikko, but just too weak to show it. Her color was pale, and it was easy to see that she wasn't doing well. "Thought you.. forgot me."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:45 pm

Mikko saw that Daisy wasn't doing well and her heart sank. Would she lose Daisy too? She walked up to the bed and sat beside Daisy. "Hey you." She smiled and reached up, running her fingers through the girl's blonde hair. "I couldn't forget about you. I was at my man's house, getting better. But then I had to take care of him...But...I never forgot about you."

She took the blanket off of herself and put it over Daisy. "So how are you? And how's the little one?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:51 pm

Galvin wrote:Gal grinned and planted a kiss on her forehead. "I can't promise that babe. But I can promise that I'll try." He said and gave her cheek another kiss. Those Dragons are bad news though.

Val just rolled her eyes. "Yeah, we're really that bad. That's why you guys took members from us."

Gal raised a brow at that. "Who did we take?" As far as Gal was concerned, they didn't take anyone, the ones that switched sides did so of their own free will.

"Ryuu, Spike, Mikko...And who knows who else." Val answered and took a sip of her drink.

Gal just shrugged. "Well Ryuu was playing us both, Spike...Well I don't know, maybe he wanted to start over with a new gang or something, and Mikko simply followed Spike. We didn't take anyone. Ever thought that maybe our side is the better the side?" He asked with a grin.

Val just shrugged and downed her drink. "I think I'll stay one the winning team, thank you."

Ally downed another drink as she listened to the two talk about their gangs, and her brother's name came up. Obviously neither of them had any way of knowing that she was related to him. She ran a finger along the rim of one of her glasses, staring almost distantly at the table's surface.

"Did either of you know Tim.. Spike well?"
    Valeska
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Female
    Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2010-08-18

Post by Valeska on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:01 pm

Val shrugged a little. "Yeah, sortta. I know that he was a jerk. He raped women, killed children, killed his own gang members! Then Mikko. She hooked up with him and she would either join in the rape, or hold the woman down for him. She likes eyes. she use to have a collection of eyes that Spike would give her. I'm not sure if the people lost their eyes after or before they died." She then ordered another drink. "He was a sicko. Both of them. I know that he was worse...but...I'm just glad that Spike's dead and Mikko's not a dragon anymore."

Gal listened to Val talk and she was done he nodded. "I didn't know Spike that well. I hardly know Mikko. What I do know, is Spike had a big head. He thought that he was tough shit, but he was just a pussy. I mean, don't get me wrong, the man had potential. But...He fucked it all up. and the bastard tried to kill his own kid. Did you know, Mikko busted spike out of prison twice! She killed for him, almost died for him, fuckin everything. he goes and tries to kill his own kid. Now that's fucked up."

Val leaned forward in her chair. "Spike was an ass...But you know what I heard? His last words to Mikko was 'I love you' I think the boy a soft spot...A very very..VERY small soft spot. I tell ya...I'll sorta miss his antics."

"Yeah. I'll kinda miss the chaos that he caused."

"Wonder if Mikko's gotten over him..."

Gal shrugged. "I don't know...She's after Dice now, so maybe..." He then looked at Ally. "So...Did you know Spike?"
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:05 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko saw that Daisy wasn't doing well and her heart sank. Would she lose Daisy too? She walked up to the bed and sat beside Daisy. "Hey you." She smiled and reached up, running her fingers through the girl's blonde hair. "I couldn't forget about you. I was at my man's house, getting better. But then I had to take care of him...But...I never forgot about you."

She took the blanket off of herself and put it over Daisy. "So how are you? And how's the little one?"

"You...were with Chris?" She asked, hopeful. Praying that by some miracle, Mikko and Chris' break-up had all been some nightmare. Though deep down, she knew.

Then, Mikko asked about her and the baby, causing her to frown. She placed a hand over her stomach, the tears brimming at the corners of her eyes. "The doctor says that she's not gonna make it. Unless I keep taking some medicine that's making me sick." Not only sick, it was killing her. But she chose to leave that part out.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:08 pm

Mikko shook her head. "No...I was with a guy named Dice. He got shot..." she told Daisy. Mikko laid a hand on Daisy's stomach and smiled. "She'll make it. I bet ya she's one tough cookie. Just like her momma."

Indeed if Mikko knew that the meds were killing her sister, she would try to convince Daisy to stop taking them.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:13 pm

Valeska wrote:Val shrugged a little. "Yeah, sortta. I know that he was a jerk. He raped women, killed children, killed his own gang members! Then Mikko. She hooked up with him and she would either join in the rape, or hold the woman down for him. She likes eyes. she use to have a collection of eyes that Spike would give her. I'm not sure if the people lost their eyes after or before they died." She then ordered another drink. "He was a sicko. Both of them. I know that he was worse...but...I'm just glad that Spike's dead and Mikko's not a dragon anymore."

Gal listened to Val talk and she was done he nodded. "I didn't know Spike that well. I hardly know Mikko. What I do know, is Spike had a big head. He thought that he was tough shit, but he was just a pussy. I mean, don't get me wrong, the man had potential. But...He fucked it all up. and the bastard tried to kill his own kid. Did you know, Mikko busted spike out of prison twice! She killed for him, almost died for him, fuckin everything. he goes and tries to kill his own kid. Now that's fucked up."

Val leaned forward in her chair. "Spike was an ass...But you know what I heard? His last words to Mikko was 'I love you' I think the boy a soft spot...A very very..VERY small soft spot. I tell ya...I'll sorta miss his antics."

"Yeah. I'll kinda miss the chaos that he caused."

"Wonder if Mikko's gotten over him..."

Gal shrugged. "I don't know...She's after Dice now, so maybe..." He then looked at Ally. "So...Did you know Spike?"

Yeah, it probably wasn't such a good idea to ask them about her brother, but she was curious yo know just how much he had changed since she had last seen him. And some of the stuff they told her nearly brought her to tears. Now, she wished that she hadn't asked, but it was too late.

"He.. did have a soft spot." She said quietly, and took a large swig of her alcohol, fighting back the tears. At Gal's question, she hesitated. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to tell them. But they would know eventually. Finally, she nodded. "Yeah.. you could say that." She paused, taking another drink. "He was my brother."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:03 am