To all a goodnight (Pt. 1)

Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Re: To all a goodnight (Pt. 1)

Post by Ally on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:01 pm

So, Ace wanted her to have a gun. She wouldn't argue with that. "I really don't trust her, either." She admitted. "I mean, she killed my brother after all. I know everyone says he deserved it. But still. He was my brother." She sighed sadly, and looked out the window.

"Still, wouldn't mind getting to know her a little better. See what all the hype's about. Plus, it would be good to be around another female." She looked over at him, giving him a sweet smile. "Not that I don't enjoy every second with you. But I'm sure you know how it is. You would feel a little lost without hangin' with the boys."

"..but, she's not going to keep in touch. She won't call."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:06 pm

Ace looked over at her for a moment before turning his attention back to the road. "I usually would try and keep you away from a murderer and rapist. But...I honestly don't think Mikko is too much of a threat when she's alone." He then reached over and gave her leg a squeeze. "Yeah, I'm really sorry about Spike, babe. Hey, maybe I can see if Mikko can bring her kid for a vist or something. You can get to know yer nephew a little."

"And I think she'll call."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:11 pm

Mikko made it back to Dice's place fairly quickly, though it was easy when you were able to catch a ride with someone. She walked through the gate and gave the dog a pat on his head before letting herself in the house. She set her book bag down and slipped off her shoes."Dice, Babe? You home?" Hearing nothing she sighed deeply, not really wanting to be alone. She then pulled off her coat and pants and shirt. Leaving on small pink sheer undies and a small tank top. She pulled her hair up and started to clean the house.

She took all the trash out, fed the dog and straighten up a little. After she was satisfied with her cleaning job, she pulled out her drugs and sat down on the floor by the coffee table.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:12 pm

Ace wrote:Ace looked over at her for a moment before turning his attention back to the road. "I usually would try and keep you away from a murderer and rapist. But...I honestly don't think Mikko is too much of a threat when she's alone." He then reached over and gave her leg a squeeze. "Yeah, I'm really sorry about Spike, babe. Hey, maybe I can see if Mikko can bring her kid for a vist or something. You can get to know yer nephew a little."

"And I think she'll call."

"Sounds like you know Mikko pretty well, huh." She said, and wondered just 'how' well. But she wouldn't ask, afraid of how upset she would be if there had ever been anything between them. Pretty silly, really. Considering she and Ace weren't even officially an item. Obviously she felt something for him, beyond friendship.

Hearing his suggestion about her nephew, she frowned. "I don't think that'll happen. Mikko had the kid taken away from her."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:15 pm

"I only know what I hear, and I tend to believe it." He told her. He didn't know that Mikko had the kid taken away from her. Though he figured it was for the best.

"I'm sure he's in a much better place then."

He made a turn and headed down their road. "So you ready to test out the hammock?" He asked with a grin, reaching over and giving her thigh a squeeze.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:05 pm

Ally gave a small nod at that. Of course, she didn't know Mikko well enough to decide if she was a fit mother or not, but surely it wasn't safe for the kid to be exposed to the thug lifestyle. "Yeah. Just wish I could meet him, though. I mean, there's a little bit of my brother living on in him." She sighed deeply, but tried to push those thoughts from her mind. It wasn't worth getting upset over something she had no control over.

Hearing his question, she looked over at him, smiling deviously as she rested a hand on the one he'd placed on her thigh, caressing his knuckles. "Mmmhmm... I can't wait." She winked at him, and cast a glance over her shoulder, hoping that Riley was asleep, or close to it...
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:35 am

The car ride had indeed put Riley to sleep. She snuggled close to Coco in the car, using the dog for a pillow.

Ace gave her thigh a squeeze He felt bad for her, even though he knew that the world was better off without Spike in it. Hopefully she would be able to meet her brother's baby soon.

They finally reached Ace's house, he pulled up and parked in the driveway. He looked over at Riley and smiled. He got out the car and reached in, scooping Riley up, Coco following close behind.

"I'll go put her in bed." Ace whispered and headed inside.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:20 pm

A smile crept across Ally's lips when she saw that Riley was indeed asleep. Finally, it looked like they would get some alone time. She held the doors open for Ace so that he could carry her inside, and followed in behind him...
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:22 pm

Ace carefully placed Riley in her bed, he slipped off her shoes and coat then covered her up. She opened her eyes and smiled at Ace, but quickly snuggled in her cotton sheets, closing her eyes. Coco joined the girl in bed, laying down next to her and looking up at the other two.

"Night." Ace whispered softly to the two of them and walked out the room.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:42 pm

While Ace put Riley to bed, Ally loomed outside the doorway, not wanting to cause too much commotion. The last thing she wanted was to wake the little girl up. Her heart nearly caught in her throat when Riley opened her eyes, but the little girl quickly closed them again. Ally breathed a sigh of relief, but was touched by how good Ace continued to be with the little one. He was a natural.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:44 pm

With Riley tucked into bed, Ace walked up to Ally and scooped her up. He spun her around once then headed for the back door. "Ready to pick up where we left off?" He asked.

Once outside, he closed the door and sat her on the hammock, then kissed her deeply.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:11 pm

And finally, it was just the two of them. Ally muffled a chuckle when Ace scooped her up, and spun her around. She nuzzled and kissed his neck as he carried her outside, then placed her on the hammock. A devious grin crossed her lips and she returned each of his deep kisses.

"Mmhmm.." She hummed against his lips, fingers brushing along the back of his neck...
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:16 pm

Ace pulled off his coat and shirt, letting them fall on the ground. He hardly noticed the cold as it stunk his bare skin. He pushed Ally down into the hammock, his lips kissing ever part of her that he could get to.

He then started to tug at her cloths, pulling them off of her and kissing her exposed skin. "If you get to cold, let me know." He told her between kisses. But he was sure that he could keep her warm enough.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:23 am

Ally eagerly assisted him with the removal of his clothes, then with hers. His warm lips felt like heaven against her skin, warming every part they came into contact with. She kissed and caressed him, her breathing quickening as he moved over her body, igniting sensations and feelings that only he could.

"Mmm.. you'll keep me warm..." She managed between heated kisses...
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:53 am

Ace pressed his body against hers. nipping and kissing along her jaw and neck. He slowly made his way back to her lips, catching them in another deep kiss.

He reached down between them, slipping his fingers into her wetness before positioning himself at her entrance. He pushed inside her slowly while leaning down to catch a nipple between his lips.
    Dice
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2010-08-20

Post by Dice on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:24 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko made it back to Dice's place fairly quickly, though it was easy when you were able to catch a ride with someone. She walked through the gate and gave the dog a pat on his head before letting herself in the house. She set her book bag down and slipped off her shoes."Dice, Babe? You home?" Hearing nothing she sighed deeply, not really wanting to be alone. She then pulled off her coat and pants and shirt. Leaving on small pink sheer undies and a small tank top. She pulled her hair up and started to clean the house.

She took all the trash out, fed the dog and straighten up a little. After she was satisfied with her cleaning job, she pulled out her drugs and sat down on the floor by the coffee table.

Back at Turk HQ, Jencko had quickly noted how badly injured Dice was, and insisted on him taking the rest of the day to rest up. That did little for the man's already agitated mood. As he left the hideout, he began feeling the symptoms of meth withdrawals coming on. Instead of heading home as he had planned, he headed towards a familiar place. A place which no-one knew that he was frequenting, and had been ever since his break-up with Marley. It was a wake-up call, and he realized that he was losing control of himself, and becoming someone he didn't know.

Several hours had been spent at the Methadone clinic, and it was now approaching night. With the drugs coursing through his system, Dice headed towards his home, wanting nothing more than to crash for the rest of the night. His shoulder was hurting like hell, and his mood was less than pleasant.

Entering his home, he saw Mikko with her drugs, but tried to zone it out. Great. Just what he needed. Temptations.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:28 pm

Mikko was just finishing up with the drugs when Dice walked in. She smiled as he walked in the door, but quickly noticed his mood. Her smile dropped and she gathered everything up. "Sorry,babe. I'll clean this up, unless you want some." She offered not realizing that he was trying to quite. If she had known, she wouldn't have even brought the stuff into the house.

She stood up and stumbled over to him. "How's yer shoulder?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:43 pm

Ace wrote:Ace pressed his body against hers. nipping and kissing along her jaw and neck. He slowly made his way back to her lips, catching them in another deep kiss.

He reached down between them, slipping his fingers into her wetness before positioning himself at her entrance. He pushed inside her slowly while leaning down to catch a nipple between his lips.

Ally moaned and bucked her hips when he slipped his fingers inside of her, craving.. needing more. His lips continued to move over her body, sending warmth flooding throughout her. When his lips met hers, she kissed him heatedly, moaning loudly as she felt him slip inside of her.

"Mmm...babe.." She breathed against his lips, her sleek walls accommodating and clamping around him, enveloping him in her warmth..
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:48 pm

She felt so damn good! Ace didn't even notice that his thrusting was causing the hooks, holding the hammock up, to start to slip out of the pole it was attached to. He fucked her slow and hard, picking up speed, only to slow down again. He wanted to make this last for the both of us. But after a few more forceful thrust, the hook gave out and the hammock dropped to the ground.

Ace didn't miss a beat though. He laughed it off and kissed her hard, still pounding in her and breathing heavy.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:24 pm

"Mmmm... you feel so... amazing.." Ally complimented him as he fucked her with long, hard thrusts. The change in momentum was driving her crazy, he felt great. Like him, she was oblivious to the slipping hooks, and was startled when the hammock suddenly ended up on the ground. She yelped from the impact, but luckily the drop wasn't too far. It scared her more than it hurt.

Like Ace, she simply giggled it off, and caught his lips in another deep kiss. "Mmm.. not even the hammock can handle yer awesomeness..." She breathed against his lips, fingers running along his shoulders and neck...
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:28 pm

Ace chuckled at her comment. "Mmmhmm." He hummed against her neck. He then sat up and pulled her lets on top of his shoulders. He grabbed her hips and fucked her mercilessly. "Damn babe...Yer so...Fuckin hot...." He panted. "I wanna...fuck you all...night long."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:50 pm

..and it just kept getting better. His merciless thrusts were sending heavenly sensations coursing through her body, sending her to new heights. She moaned loudly as he pounded into her, driving his cock deep inside. It was pleasure, mixed with tolerable pain, an intoxicating combination that she never wanted to end...

"Mmm.. fuck yeah.." She panted, nails raking along his arms... "..don't.. ever.. stop.."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:20 am

Her voice was like music to his ears, edging him on to go harder and faster. Despite the frigid air, beads of sweat pooled on his skin as he gave her everything he had. The world had melted away around them, all there that was left was just them. He looked down at her with a wicked grin and stopped his thrusting.

He slipped out of her only to ram himself back in. He did it again. and again before slipping out of her for a last time and putting her on her hands and knees. He knelt behind her, gripping her hips firmly and thrusting inside of her once again.
    Dice
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2010-08-20

Post by Dice on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:59 am

Mikko wrote:Mikko was just finishing up with the drugs when Dice walked in. She smiled as he walked in the door, but quickly noticed his mood. Her smile dropped and she gathered everything up. "Sorry,babe. I'll clean this up, unless you want some." She offered not realizing that he was trying to quite. If she had known, she wouldn't have even brought the stuff into the house.

She stood up and stumbled over to him. "How's yer shoulder?"

The small amount of drugs coursing through his system was keeping his 'need' tolerable, but it still felt like he was about to explode. He looked unwell, from both deprivation and his earlier ordeal. "Yeah, get rid of it." He replied, almost coldly, but his longing gaze shifted and fixated to where she had gathered the drugs. His bloodshot eyes then drifted towards her as he jammed a cigarette between his chapped lips.

"Bloody painful." He admitted, flipping his zippo and lighting his cig. "Fuckin' Jencko wants me to take the rest of the day. Bloody Hell."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:25 am

Ace wrote:Her voice was like music to his ears, edging him on to go harder and faster. Despite the frigid air, beads of sweat pooled on his skin as he gave her everything he had. The world had melted away around them, all there that was left was just them. He looked down at her with a wicked grin and stopped his thrusting.

He slipped out of her only to ram himself back in. He did it again. and again before slipping out of her for a last time and putting her on her hands and knees. He knelt behind her, gripping her hips firmly and thrusting inside of her once again.

Ally's chest rose and fell with each quick, labored breath. Her breaths fogged the cold night air, but his ministrations were doing a commendable job at keeping her warm. She moaned as he continued to pound her, spreading her thighs wider for him. Her toes caressed his shoulders and back, fingers racking lightly over his arms.

Then, he halted, causing her body to involuntarily arch in frustration. Like an addict having withdrawals from an addictive drug, she needed him... bad. "Don't stop..fuck me.. hard.." She begged between labored breaths, but she wouldn't have to wait long. She felt his thick cock shove into her again, earning a pleasure filled moan that echoed in the night air.

"Mmm... fuck.. yeah.." She moaned, with each of his teasing thrusts. Then, she found herself positioned on all fours. She moved her damp hair and looked over her shoulder, chuckling deviously as she watched him move into position. This boy was a dream come true. Finally, someone that could keep up with her sexual appetite. Someone that wasn't afraid to mix it up.. someone adventurous and great.

Her fingers dug into the snow-covered ground, bracing herself as his large cock mercilessly entered her again. She moaned loudly, screaming his name, a praise to just how wonderful he was. He was intoxicating, addicting.. and he knew just how to fuck her.

"Mmm.. oh God.." She moaned, sliding a hand down to rub her swollen clit as he fucked her. "Give it to me, Baby.."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:50 am