To all a goodnight (Pt. 1)

Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Re: To all a goodnight (Pt. 1)

Post by Mikko on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:00 am

Dice wrote:The small amount of drugs coursing through his system was keeping his 'need' tolerable, but it still felt like he was about to explode. He looked unwell, from both deprivation and his earlier ordeal. "Yeah, get rid of it." He replied, almost coldly, but his longing gaze shifted and fixated to where she had gathered the drugs. His bloodshot eyes then drifted towards her as he jammed a cigarette between his chapped lips.

"Bloody painful." He admitted, flipping his zippo and lighting his cig. "Fuckin' Jencko wants me to take the rest of the day. Bloody Hell."

Mikko was a little confused by his reaction to the drugs. He was the one that got her hooked on this shit. But maybe he didn't like seeing her fucked up, or maybe he didn't like having drugs inside of his house. What ever the reason she quickly got to work, tossing everything out.

"I'll take the trash out in a moment." She told him then walked back up to him. "Why don't you take shower, I'll make some dinner and redress yer shoulder for you."

Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:05 am

Ally wrote:Ally's chest rose and fell with each quick, labored breath. Her breaths fogged the cold night air, but his ministrations were doing a commendable job at keeping her warm. She moaned as he continued to pound her, spreading her thighs wider for him. Her toes caressed his shoulders and back, fingers racking lightly over his arms.

Then, he halted, causing her body to involuntarily arch in frustration. Like an addict having withdrawals from an addictive drug, she needed him... bad. "Don't stop..fuck me.. hard.." She begged between labored breaths, but she wouldn't have to wait long. She felt his thick cock shove into her again, earning a pleasure filled moan that echoed in the night air.

"Mmm... fuck.. yeah.." She moaned, with each of his teasing thrusts. Then, she found herself positioned on all fours. She moved her damp hair and looked over her shoulder, chuckling deviously as she watched him move into position. This boy was a dream come true. Finally, someone that could keep up with her sexual appetite. Someone that wasn't afraid to mix it up.. someone adventurous and great.

Her fingers dug into the snow-covered ground, bracing herself as his large cock mercilessly entered her again. She moaned loudly, screaming his name, a praise to just how wonderful he was. He was intoxicating, addicting.. and he knew just how to fuck her.

"Mmm.. oh God.." She moaned, sliding a hand down to rub her swollen clit as he fucked her. "Give it to me, Baby.."

Ace was getting close. He closed his eyes trying to hold off his climax, wanting Ally to finish first. But she was making that almost impossible.

"Oooooh damn babe! Yer gonna make me cum so fuckin hard!" He cried out as he continued. He leaned over her back, reaching under her to rub her sensitive bundle of nerves as he fucked her.

"Mmmm...You like that?" He asked breathlessly and planted wet kisses over her back.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:53 am

"Mmmm, that's so fuckin' good..." She cried out, loving the sensations and heavenly feel of his fingers as they rubbed and caressed her sensitive clit. She lowered her front onto her elbows, back side still arched in the air. Her erotic sounds continued to fill the night air as he fucked her senseless. She thrust her hips backwards, burying him completely, and grinded hard against him. "Mmmm.. yer dick feels soooo fuckin' gooood.."

Her juices dripped from her folds, soaking her inner thighs. She was approaching her climax, which intensified each pleasurable thrust. Her breathing quickened, heart beating wildly within the confines of her chest...

And then, it hit her, sending a wave of crippling and intoxicating pleasure washing through her body. "OH GOD!!" She screamed out, pulsating walls clamping tightly around him...
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:17 am

Her screams send Ace over the edge. As soon as her climax hit and her walls tighten around him, he barely had time to slip out of her before he spilled his load. He emptied himself on Ally's back side then fell back panting hard. "Damn..." He managed to mumble as he tried to catch his breath.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:15 pm

Struggling to catch her breath, Ally wiped herself off with her shirt, then crawled over and laid beside him. She snuggled against him, resting her head against his chest, listening to his erratic heartbeat. A small grin spread across her lips as she pressed a kiss against his chest, just above his heart. "Mmm.. that was amazing." She complimented him, still feeling the aftershocks of her intense orgasm.

"Yer a Sex God."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Ace wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close. He closed his eyes and took deep relaxing breaths. "Sex god, uh? I guess that makes you a sex goddess." He opened his eyes up and leaned down, planting a kiss on her head. "We should probably get inside...Before we catch a cold or something."

He reached over for his boxers and handed them to Ally. "Don't need my love getting sick. Because then you'll be forced to eat my homemade soup. Mwahahahahahahaha."
    Dice
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2010-08-20

Post by Dice on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:35 pm

Mikko wrote:
    Mikko was a little confused by his reaction to the drugs. He was the one that got her hooked on this shit. But maybe he didn't like seeing her fucked up, or maybe he didn't like having drugs inside of his house. What ever the reason she quickly got to work, tossing everything out.

"I'll take the trash out in a moment." She told him then walked back up to him. "Why don't you take shower, I'll make some dinner and redress yer shoulder for you."

"I don't need a bloody shower." Dice snapped, a little more angrily than he'd intended. He wasn't angry with her, just frustrated with how he was feeling, and the inner war that was raging within. He was seriously beginning to doubt he could do this. Maybe it was too late for him. Maybe there was no help.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:38 pm

Mikko quickly backed off, but tried not to let his tone get to her. "Ok, babe. I'll just...Take the trash out." She quickly grabbed the trash back and ran outside with it. She tossed everything in the trash can then headed back inside.

She was still wanting to cook him something, but was now afraid to ask. She closed the door behind her and wrapped her arms around herself, trying to warm her half naked body. "I should still change those bandages." She finally said softly.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:15 pm

Ace wrote:Ace wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close. He closed his eyes and took deep relaxing breaths. "Sex god, uh? I guess that makes you a sex goddess." He opened his eyes up and leaned down, planting a kiss on her head. "We should probably get inside...Before we catch a cold or something."

He reached over for his boxers and handed them to Ally. "Don't need my love getting sick. Because then you'll be forced to eat my homemade soup. Mwahahahahahahaha."

Ally was content with laying there with him, but as she began to come down from the intense high, her body was starting to register the cold winter air. "Mmm.. okay." She kissed his cheek and slowly sat up, reaching for his boxers. She slid them on, then reached for the soiled t-shirt, but hesitated to put it on.

"Um.. babe.. mind if I borrow another shirt?" She asked, giving him an apologetic look. She hated this, having to mooch off someone. She had always been so independent. Hell, she had to be if she was to survive. But hopefully tomorrow she would have her own clothes.

She smiled at his exaggerated evil laughter, reaching over to gently pinch his cheek. "Heh.. you say that like it's a bad thing. You're a damn good cook." She winked. "I don't think being sick would be all that bad. Wouldn't mind a lil Ace pampering."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:20 pm

Ace sat up and grabbed the shirt that he was wearing, he tossed it over to Ally and slipped on his jeans. "How about tomorrow, we go shopping for some new cloths." He suggested, kissing her neck. "Mikko gave me around eight hundred. That should be enough to stock up the closet with cloths." He kissed her again. "I'll even hold yer purse while try on cloths." He teased.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:46 pm

Ally slid into the clean shirt, listening to his suggestion to buy new clothes. She still wasn't used to someone being this nice to her. It was nice, but at the same time, she didn't want to take advantage of his kindness. Ace was too special to her.

"Babe.. it wouldn't be right for me to take your money." She replied, and slowly pushed herself up. She leaned in to press a kiss against his cheek. "You've done so much for me already. More than anyone's ever done." But his last comment earned a quiet chuckle. "Mmm.. real men aren't afraid to carry purses." She teased, and kissed him on the lips. "Sexy."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:49 pm

Ace kissed her back and led her inside. "Good thing yer not taking my money then. What's mine is yours, love. And what kinda man would I be if I didn't make sure you and Riley had warm cloths to wear?"
    Dice
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2010-08-20

Post by Dice on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:01 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko quickly backed off, but tried not to let his tone get to her. "Ok, babe. I'll just...Take the trash out." She quickly grabbed the trash back and ran outside with it. She tossed everything in the trash can then headed back inside.

She was still wanting to cook him something, but was now afraid to ask. She closed the door behind her and wrapped her arms around herself, trying to warm her half naked body. "I should still change those bandages." She finally said softly.

But Dice was not looking forward to having the bandages removed, despite them being blood-soaked and in need of a change. Still, he just gave a slight nod, realizing it needed to be done. "Okay." He replied, sighing in slight defeat.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:06 pm

Mikko was glad that he would at lest do that. She ran off and got the supplies that she would need. While in the bathroom, she splashed some water on her face, then dried off. She was trying to wake up, get sober. But she would just have to wait till the drugs wore off. Soon she came back with the medical kit and sat on the couch.

As she helped him slip his shirt off, and started to take off the bloody bandages she couldn't help but wonder what was going on in his head, but was a little nervous to ask. Sure they had been living together for a while, but did he have that level of trust in her yet?

She pushed her fear aside and figure his reaction to any questions couldn't be any worse then what Spike use to do. "What's going on, babe?" She asked with sincere concern.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:11 pm

Ace wrote:Ace kissed her back and led her inside. "Good thing yer not taking my money then. What's mine is yours, love. And what kinda man would I be if I didn't make sure you and Riley had warm cloths to wear?"

She would've argued, but was seeing just how important it was to him. The last thing she wanted to do was hurt his feelings, so she finally gave a small nod, and gently squeezed him. "Okay.. but I'm gonna remind you about the whole purse-holding thing." She teased.

"But.. I still need to make a trip to my apartment and grab some sentimental stuff." Her most prized possession; pictures of her brother. She intended on grabbing a few other things as well. She wasn't sure if she was moving in with Ace, or just staying with him until things blew over. But it would be nice to have a safe place to stay. Besides, she loved his company.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:59 pm

Ace kissed her cheek and ruffled her hair. "I'd hold yer purse any day, and look damn good doing it." He added. "We can go to yer place first thing tomorrow, love. Promise. We can also stop by yer job if you want."

He headed to the bedroom to slip into some boxer and get ready to for bed. Not that he would sleep. Ace was quite the night owl. but he enjoyed laying in bed watching late night movies.

-------

http://thekingsareback.turtle-forum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=473

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:41 am