To all a goodnight (Pt. 2)

Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

To all a goodnight (Pt. 2)

Post by Ally on Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:38 am

"Mmm.. you'll be the sexiest male purse-holder, ever." She smiled, and gave his boxers a playful tug, pulling them down to his knees. She chuckled as she climbed into the bed, and slid beneath the covers.

"Heh.. if you feel awkward about me being in bed with you, I could always take the couch." She said, giving him a mock look of sincerity, a teasing grin tugging across her lips.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Re: To all a goodnight (Pt. 2)

Post by Ace on Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:41 am

Ace stepped out of his boxers, leaving them on the floor. "I don't know. You might be one of those bed hogs." He teased and slipped in the bed beside her, pulling her close to him and kissing her.
    Dice
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2010-08-20

Post by Dice on Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:29 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko was glad that he would at lest do that. She ran off and got the supplies that she would need. While in the bathroom, she splashed some water on her face, then dried off. She was trying to wake up, get sober. But she would just have to wait till the drugs wore off. Soon she came back with the medical kit and sat on the couch.

As she helped him slip his shirt off, and started to take off the bloody bandages she couldn't help but wonder what was going on in his head, but was a little nervous to ask. Sure they had been living together for a while, but did he have that level of trust in her yet?

She pushed her fear aside and figure his reaction to any questions couldn't be any worse then what Spike use to do. "What's going on, babe?" She asked with sincere concern.

Dice painfully assisted her with removing his shirt, and braced himself for the inevitable sting that the bandages removal would cause. He rested on his stomach, giving her better access to the injury. He was taken aback by her question. Was it that noticeable? He started to brush her off, tell her it was nothing. But it was hard keeping it from everyone. Sometimes, you needed to unload. And while Mikko hadn't earned that level of trust with him yet, she was the only thing he had outside the gang.

"I had the perfect girl." He began, as if he was about to tell her a pleasant story. "Warm, funny, caring." He paused for a moment, shifting a little on the couch. He wasn't sure if Mikko wanted to hear any of this, but she asked. He would tell. He needed to get it off his chest. "I appreciated her at first. Adored her. She was my everything." He paused again, remembering that time that seemed so distant, but the pain was still fresh.

"But then, you know what happened? Another love came into my life. Sounds like your classical love triangle, eh? But it was more than one. Crystal. Coke, Acid. The list goes on.." Again, he trailed off. "Those loves made me lose sight of what was important. But that's not the worst part. It made me hurt the one person that loved me back." He sighed deeply, torn on whether or not he should say more. But she would hear it from the boys, sooner or later.

"Know what I used to do with her? I'd make her let the boys have their way with her. I'd.. watch. Like some kind of sick game." Again, he trailed off. "I beat her. Broke her fuckin' ribs, and still.. she loved me." He was desperately fighting back the angry tears.

"I don't want to be that person anymore, Mikko. I'm tryin' to come clean."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:38 pm

Mikko was as carful as he could be with him as she removed the bandages. She listened to his every word, fully interested in what he had to say. His story was sweet, at first, but then it changed. Some of the things he did to his ex was pretty bad. But she had once been in that girl's position, loving a guy who wouldn't show that love back. But unlike her guy, Dice was trying to be better. He wanted to change. And here she was, bringing drugs into the house.

She placed medication on his wound and wrapped his shoulder back up. She then leaned down and softly kissed his back.

"Everyone makes mistakes babe, some mistakes or worse then others. But what's important is that yer trying to change. I think you can do it too." She told him, rubbing his back. "And whoever yer new girl is, when ever yer ready to move on, is going to be very lucky to have ya." She paused for a moment, but continued to rub his back.

"I'll help ya anyway I can. Hell, I'll even try to get clean with ya."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:06 pm

Ace wrote: Ace stepped out of his boxers, leaving them on the floor. "I don't know. You might be one of those bed hogs." He teased and slipped in the bed beside her, pulling her close to him and kissing her.

Seeing that Ace would be coming to bed naked, Ally wiggled out of her shirt and boxers, wanting to feel the warmth of his bare skin against hers. She chuckled quietly at his comment, and snuggled beneath the blanket with him, resting her head against his chest.

"Mmm.. and you might be a blanket thief." She teased, and returned the kiss, rubbing her fingers lightly over his stomach. "But that's okay, you'll keep me warm." She nuzzled against his neck, and pressed a light kiss there. "How's the shoulder, babe?"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:10 pm

"I might be." Ace said and kissed her again. "The shoulders fine, I'll live." He moved it a little. "It could use some sexy kisses though." He said with a wink.
    Christopher
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 224
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Post by Christopher on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:29 pm

Things just seemed to be getting more and more awkward as things went on. It was getting to the point where he just needed to get out of there. He took Kim's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, whispering, "Should we go now? Give these two some privacy."

Last edited by Christopher on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kimberly
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2010-08-21

Post by Kimberly on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:33 pm

Kim was also getting the feeling that it was time to go. When Chris whispered to her, she nodded her head. "Yeah I think we should." She agreed then let Chris' hand go and walked up to the couple and their baby. "We have to head off now." She told them and gave Daisy a hug. "We'll be back tomorrow though. k."

She gave them a smile and congratulated them again before walking back to Chris.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:54 pm

Ace wrote:"I might be." Ace said and kissed her again. "The shoulders fine, I'll live." He moved it a little. "It could use some sexy kisses though." He said with a wink.

And Ally was happy to oblige, shifting him enough to press a series of warm kisses against his skin, at the edges of the bandage, then kissed the bandage itself. She gently caressed his shoulder, then snuggled back against him. "All better?" She asked, flashing him a sweet smile, but it faltered a little.

"I still can't believe Gal did that.."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:59 pm

Ace smiled when Ally started to kiss his shoulder better. When she was done, he cupped her cheeks and kissed her lips. "Mmmm It feels much better now."

When she mentioned Gal he gave her hug. "Don't worry about him, love. He shoots people. It's kinda what gang members do, it seems that they don't know any other way to solve their problems."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:21 pm

Ally nuzzled against his neck, caressing his chest. "And stab people, apparently." She frowned, still feeling guilty over the incident. But she had no way of knowing that Gal would snap like that."But, I made him promise he wouldn't touch you... and he went back on that." She sighed, and caressed his cheek.

"I'm usually really good about reading people, but I guess my first impression about him was off. I guess I was fooled by a pretty face and a kind gesture." She noted sadly, but then a small grin crept across her lips, and she kissed him. "But.. I think I really did find my Guardian Angel." She nuzzled and kissed him again. "He's just.. drug dealer shaped instead of thug." She winked.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:46 am

Ace kissed her forehead and rubbed her cheek. "Not to stick up for the guy, but, I hear that he's off his meds. So...Maybe yer first impression wasn't wrong. He's probably a really nice guy when not going insane." He told her. "But, why take that chance, I think I look better on yer arm then he does." He added with a wink.

"An angel uh? Never been called that." He leaned over and kissed her again. "and you, my love. Are my angel."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:07 pm

Ally smiled at his last compliment, but couldn't help thinking about what he'd said about Gal. "Yeah, I know he's off. That's why.. I can't just completely turn my back on him, as angry as I am with him." She gently caressed his cheek. "What kind of person would I be if I did that? He's sick..but.." She sighed. "I'm sure he's forgotten all about me by now. If he ever even thought of me at all."

She rested her head against his chest. "But, I'm beginning to see we can never be. But I'd like to stay friends with him.. if he could get back on his meds, and prove to me that he's not going to go after you every chance he gets."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:56 pm

Ace had still couldn't figure out why Ally would want to be friends with the man, or anyone from that gang for that matter. But he wasn't going to argue with her. If she still wanted to be friends with Gal then he would simply deal with that.

"I wish you luck." He told her. "The only drugs any of those guys are willing to take is the illegal kind, and I can't say that I disapprove. But, if the man actually cares about you, then he'll get back on his meds I suppose." He gave her a squeeze and kissed her lips softly. "And I'm not worried about me babe, I'm just worried that one day I might not be around to protect you from him." He added sadly.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Ally couldn't help but frown at that. She ran her fingers along his chest, and nuzzled his cheek before pressing a soft kiss there. "I don't think he would hurt me, babe." She said, hoping to put his mind at ease. "So you don't have to worry." True, he had shoved her onto the bed back at HQ when she'd tried to leave, but he'd never actually hurt her. Not physically, anyway.

"I'm still angry with him, for what he did to you. Illness or not. He knew better. And I'm sure he's not too happy with me, either." She said, sighing deeply.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:10 am

Ace snuggled close to her, nuzzling against her soft skin. "If yer worried about it, why don't you give him a call, see what's going on." He suggested, though really, he didn't want her talking to the jerk. He was scared that Gal would sweet talk his way back into Ally's arms, and though he had no issue with Ally seeing other people, he did have an issue with her seeing insane people.

"And for the record, thugs never know better." He added with a kiss.
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:27 am

April couldn't get Angel out of her mind. She was just surprised how much the girl had changed, it was just one more thing that showed how the city was going to hell.

Work itself was uneventful, it mostly involved paperwork and talking on the phone. Nothing exciting, she couldn't wait to be able to travel again. Now she was off and standing in front of her work building. She could walk home, or call Casey. Really she didn't want to do either. But, in the end she decided to go the safe rout and call Casey.

She pulled out her phone and dialed his number, hoping that it was the right number and he hadn't changed it.
    Ray-Ray
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2010-10-16

Post by Ray-Ray on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:29 am

Ray was still sitting in front of the hospital. But he was getting tired of waiting for Chris to come out. He pressed a cigarette between his lips and lit it. He flipped on the heater and wiped the fog from his window. "Boy better hurry the fuck up. I got shit to do." He said to himself then turned on the radio.
    Dice
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2010-08-20

Post by Dice on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:10 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko was as carful as he could be with him as she removed the bandages. She listened to his every word, fully interested in what he had to say. His story was sweet, at first, but then it changed. Some of the things he did to his ex was pretty bad. But she had once been in that girl's position, loving a guy who wouldn't show that love back. But unlike her guy, Dice was trying to be better. He wanted to change. And here she was, bringing drugs into the house.

She placed medication on his wound and wrapped his shoulder back up. She then leaned down and softly kissed his back.

"Everyone makes mistakes babe, some mistakes or worse then others. But what's important is that yer trying to change. I think you can do it too." She told him, rubbing his back. "And whoever yer new girl is, when ever yer ready to move on, is going to be very lucky to have ya." She paused for a moment, but continued to rub his back.

"I'll help ya anyway I can. Hell, I'll even try to get clean with ya."

Part of him was tempted to pull away, but allowed the closeness. It felt nice. "Pffft. Lucky? You haven't seen my temper. I have that, with or without drugs." He told her, and tried to make himself comfortable on the couch. He was drained, not only from the drugs given to him by the clinic, but the lingering effects of his earlier ordeal.

"Yer willin' to get clean?" He quirked a brow in disbelief. "Lot easier said than done, believe me."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:16 pm

"Still. I think she will be lucky. And I've seen bad tempers." She commented. "Can't be any worse then what I've gone through." She moved herself to the floor to give Dice more room on the couch. She leaned on the couch so that she was facing him. She smiled and ran her fingers though his hair.

"I know. I've been forced to get clean at the asylum. It isn't any picnic. But it's also not something you should have to go through alone."

She got quite for a moment, wondering if she should tell him what was on her mind. She would probably get beat up, kicked out the house. Or maybe he would understand her position. She had to know. Had to know what his reaction would be. Because it was important to her that he thought well of her, Jencko, she didn't care about him.

"But..." She started and looked at the floor. "I don't think I'll be around much longer....I...I'm not going to kill a baby for Jencko." She told him, still not looking at him.
    Kendall
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 180
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by Kendall on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:51 pm

Kimberly wrote:Kim was also getting the feeling that it was time to go. When Chris whispered to her, she nodded her head. "Yeah I think we should." She agreed then let Chris' hand go and walked up to the couple and their baby. "We have to head off now." She told them and gave Daisy a hug. "We'll be back tomorrow though. k."

She gave them a smile and congratulated them again before walking back to Chris.

Kendall managed to pull himself together to acknowledge Kim's congrats and Chris' words of encouragement. He nodded to them and gave them a small wave before turning his attention back to Daisy and their child. He knew things would be hard, but they would get through it.

After Chris returned back to Kim's side -- after he had also congratulated and reassured Daisy and Kendall that everything would be alright, he took Kim's hand and lead her out of the room.

"Jeez, I hope the little one pulls through. Feel so bad for them," he told Kim quietly on their way out. "It's gotta be rough."
    Kimberly
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2010-08-21

Post by Kimberly on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:54 pm

Kim walked out with Chris, sparing a glance behind her before closing the door. "Yeah. Poor little baby..." She said as they headed out the hospital. She was so glad to finally be leaving the place, even though she felt bad for leaving them there, at lest they had each other. It would be different of Daisy was alone, then Kim would have stayed.

"It was kinda awkward with Mikko there..." She commented. "I don't think she likes me."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:15 pm

Ace wrote:Ace snuggled close to her, nuzzling against her soft skin. "If yer worried about it, why don't you give him a call, see what's going on." He suggested, though really, he didn't want her talking to the jerk. He was scared that Gal would sweet talk his way back into Ally's arms, and though he had no issue with Ally seeing other people, he did have an issue with her seeing insane people.

"And for the record, thugs never know better." He added with a kiss.

"No.. I don't think that's a good idea." Ally replied, sighing sadly. "I mean, if he wanted to talk to me, he'd call. Besides, I don't think it's a good idea for me to talk to him when I'm still upset. He really doesn't take emotions well." She said, rubbing her palm along his chest, and nuzzled and kissed his neck.

"I'm glad yer not so complicated."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:19 pm

Ace chuckled and nuzzled against her. "I like to keep it simple. And here I thought only girls could be complicated." He teased. Ace rubbed Ally's back, then reached down and gave her ass a squeeze. "So how do you like it here?" He asked as he ran he gave her another squeeze.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:27 am

Ally chuckled when Ace squeezed her ass, a much needed distraction from the subject of Galvin. "Mmmm.. naughty." She winked, nuzzling his cheek before pressing a kiss there."I like it." She told him, replying to his question. And perhaps commenting on his 'affections'. Her hands slid down, returning the favor. "How about you? How do you like having me here?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:33 pm