To all a goodnight (Pt. 2)

Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Re: To all a goodnight (Pt. 2)

Post by Marley on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:36 pm

Marley moaned against his neck, feeling his warm release. She wasn't concerned about the risks of his actions. She felt secure enough with their relationship, and felt confident that he wouldn't flake out on her if she ended up pregnant. Remey was one in a million.

She curled up beside him, returning his soft kiss before resting her head on his shoulder. "Mmmhmm. That was amazing." She smiled, and nuzzled his neck, still trying to catch her breath. "I guess we should get going, huh? Your little girl misses her daddy.."
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:18 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko nodded. "mmmhmm. And he's a cuttie. Maybe I can see if Lexi will bring him around so you can meet him." Mikko leaned back in her chair and stretched her arms. "So do the doctors know when you'll be getting out of here?" She asked sitting back up right in the chair.

"I'd like that." Daisy said, finishing off her nuggets. She frowned a little at Mikko's question. "In a few days, but Zoe will be here for a while.. so, that means so will I. I'm not leaving her." As much as she hated this place, she wasn't going to leave her baby.

She thought about what Mikko had told her, and smiled again. "Heh.. it'll be cool if Jake, Zoe and Travis end up as friends." She took a sip of her milkshake, and gave Mikko a confused look. "Where is Travis?'

Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:26 pm

Mikko couldn't blame her there. If it was her baby, she wouldn't leave the hospital either. But at the mention of Travis she frowned. "Yeah...That would be nice...But...The state took Travis from me. I have to go in a few days to court to see about visitation and child support and all. Right now Mason as Travis, and he isn't letting me see him."

She sighed deeply. "It just seems little by little, everyone that I care about is leaving my life, and I really don't have anyone else to blame but myself."

She then smiled a little and rested her chin on the bed, looking up at Daisy. "But. I quite all the drugs. and i'm gonna find a good job and have a stable home, then Travis can come back to live with me."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Ace wrote:Ace leaned his head back. "Ooooh fuck yes." He moaned. The feeling of her mouth was fucking amazing. But then she pulled away again. He was pouted and let out a small whimper, but it was cut short when she started to lower herself on him.

Oh she was a tease, and he was loving every moment of it. He bucked into her hand, wanting to feel more of her warmth and wetness.

...and she was enjoying teasing him, watching him squirm, knowing he wanted her. It was the best feeling in the world. "Mmm.. down boy.." She breathed seductively as he bucked into her hand. She stroked him ever so slowly, and once again ran his head through her wet folds.

Inch by inch, she slowly took him in, moaning as her walls slowly accommodated to him. His girth felt wonderful. It took every ounce of her restraint to keep from dropping her teasing act, and fucking his brains out. She finally lowered herself completely, moaning and arching her back as his thickness filled her. "Mmmm.. damn babe.." She breathed, rocking her hips gently.She rubbed and caressed his stomach, her nails raking over his skin...
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:11 pm

Serenity made it to Daisy's room and slowly opened the door. "Hey." She greeted them and walked in, closing the door behind her. "I thought I would stop by before I headed home. How are you feeling?" She asked Daisy and fluffed up her pillow for her. "Need anything?"
    Christopher
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 224
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Post by Christopher on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:01 pm

Kimberly wrote:
    "Good."

Kim pulled up at her house and parked. It was then that she noticed Ray in her mirror. "I think that guy's been following us...." She told Chris, keeping an eye on the car in the mirror.

Ray pulled up behind the car. He wasn't told to confront Chris, but figured it would make things easer if everyone was on the same page.

Kim looked at Chris worried. "What should we do?"

At the mention of someone following them, Chris turned around in his seat, looking out the back window. "The hell...?" Then he faced forward long enough to unbuckle himself then turned to Kim. "Let me handle this."

Then he leaned over and gave Kim a quick kiss. "Stay here and I'll be right back, okay, babe?" And without waiting for an answer, he climbed out of the car and went to confront their 'stalker'. In the darkness, he couldn't tell who it was yet.
    Ray-Ray
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2010-10-16

Post by Ray-Ray on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:47 am

When Chris got out of the car, Ray walked up to him. "Su'p?" He greeted the man. "I'm here on business." He got straight to the point, he had no interest in chit chatting with Chris, He had other things to be doing. He tossed his cigarette on the ground and stepped on it.

"Hun wanted me to make sure you did yer job. Says this is yer last chance." He told Chris as he lit another cigarette.
    Christopher
    Original Character

Male

Post by Christopher on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:10 pm

Chris said a quick 'hello' to the man he now recognized. Truthfully, he shouldn't have been surprised that he was being followed -- it wouldn't have been the first time, after all. Chris only rolled his eyes at Ray's 'news'...old news. "Yeah, I know..." he replied. "Any fuckin' clue where they are now?"
    Ray-Ray
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2010-10-16

Post by Ray-Ray on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:55 pm

"As a matter of fact, yeah. I happen to know that Mikko's at the hospital. As for Dice, he's home, shouldn't be to hard to find out where he lives." Ray told him. It was like he had to do Chris' work for him! Didn't this guy understand the meaning of research? Whatever.

" I know he gave you a week, but it would be in yer best interest to get them sooner, just saying. Hun wants Mikko dead, and the fagot Turk, Hun thinks he can use him for ransom or something, for what I have no fucking idea."

Ray then looked over Chris' shoulder and waved at Kim. "Got to go." He said looking back at Chris. "But I;ll be in touch."
    Christopher
    Original Character

Male

Post by Christopher on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:30 pm

'Yeah, not anymore,' Chris thought in response to him having a week to get those two. Now it was only three fuckin' days! He balled his fists to keep his temper in check and nodded to the man. "Thanks." Then he turned and headed back to Kim's car, laying his arms crossed on top of it and resting his forehead against them, sighing heavily.

"Shit..."
    Kimberly
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2010-08-21

Post by Kimberly on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:46 am

Ray walked back to his car, and after a moment drove away. He would be keeping an eye on things though, if Chris failed that would mean he failed and Ray was not about to fail.

Kim got out the car and looked over the hood at Chris. "Everything ok?"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:53 am

Ally wrote:...and she was enjoying teasing him, watching him squirm, knowing he wanted her. It was the best feeling in the world. "Mmm.. down boy.." She breathed seductively as he bucked into her hand. She stroked him ever so slowly, and once again ran his head through her wet folds.

Inch by inch, she slowly took him in, moaning as her walls slowly accommodated to him. His girth felt wonderful. It took every ounce of her restraint to keep from dropping her teasing act, and fucking his brains out. She finally lowered herself completely, moaning and arching her back as his thickness filled her. "Mmmm.. damn babe.." She breathed, rocking her hips gently.She rubbed and caressed his stomach, her nails raking over his skin...

Ace moaned loudly as he felt her tightness around him. His breathing picked up when she began to ride him. He wished that he could touch her, but the fact that he couldn't added to the pleasure.

"Fuck, babe!" His back arched as he thrust himself deeper inside of her.

God he wanted to just grab her and fuck her brains out.
    Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 149
    Registration date : 2010-07-20

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:58 am

Gorden went out early morning, leaving a note in case Angel woke up, to pick up some new clothes for her to wear, pick up some breakfast from MD's and of course, pay the motel bill before finally returning to the room.

All that done, he makes his way back into the room.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:39 pm