To all a goodnight (Pt. 2)

Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Re: To all a goodnight (Pt. 2)

Post by Mikko on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:29 am

Mikko frowned deeply. So it was true, Jencko wanted her to fail. Still. Wouldn't it have just been easer to kill her and move on? Course then he wouldn't get the satisfaction of seeing her fail.

When Dice started talking about Gabe it took everything she had to not break down. "I get that no one trust me..." She started. "But...I'm actually very damn loyal to those I care deeply for." She took a deep breath and adjusted herself on the floor. "I didn't let Gabe get slaughtered. I tried to help, but in a way that wouldn't seem like I did. The thing is...Ever since I met Gabe I always put him on this high pedestal. I saw him as this larger then life man who could never die. And I truly believed that. When him and Spike would get into it. sure they got beat up, but they always survived, no mater how bad it was. So I was under this delusion that no matter what, Gabe would be ok. I never worried about him, because he would always be ok. But this time he wasn't....I cut his ropes. But I knew that I couldn't do any more then that."

"When Spike finally slit Gabe's throat, it hurt a lot. But...I think a part of me was glad that it was all finally over. I still visit Gabe's grave. So yes, I did watch my best friend get killed, But don't think that I unaffected by it."

She paused for a moment to gather herself. She refused to break down in front of Dice. "As for Spike." She finally continued. "I didn't kill him because Jencko told me to. In fact, I had no intention of killing Spike. That man was my whole life. But...When I got back home from HQ, Spike had set my place on fire. Almost killed my sister and her baby. Then, when he saw I was still alive, he tried to run me over with his truck. Finally he hunted me down in the park, found me, raped me, and then went to kill me. I couldn't let him do that. I had to live for my baby and that's all I could think of. So I killed him before he could finish me off..."

She looked up at Dice and sighed. "I'll be honest with you Dice. There is only two people in this city who I would die for. Not counting kids- and that's Daisy, and you."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Ace wrote:Ace watched her as she teased his growing member. Her lips were so warm and soft against his flesh, sending wave after wave of pleasure through his body.

His breathing quickened when she finally took him in her hot mouth. Damn it felt so good. A small moan escaped his lips and laid back, eyes closed.

"Damn that's good..."

His moans of pleasure were music to her ears, driving her on. Her lips enveloped his growing member, taking him deeper into her mouth, but stopping half-way, and moving back up his shaft, building a slow, steady rhythm. Her hand accommodated the rest of his girth, stroking and caressing as she slowly took him deeper, easing into a faster pace....
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:34 pm

Ace ran his fingers through Ally's hair. her mouth was like heaven. "Mmm, babe. Yer fuckin good." He complimented her. He then reached over and opened up the draw in his night stand, he pulled out a pair of handcuffs and held them up, flashing her a devious look.
    Christopher
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 224
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Post by Christopher on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:43 am

Kimberly wrote:
    Unlike Chris, Kim didn't know anything about Mikko's temper, or that if Mikko ever got mad with her she would strike out. So she wasn't worried, and anyway, she had Chris to protect her.

They got to the car, and Kim slipped inside the drivers seat. She didn't know that the whole time they were being watched.

She was just excited to get home, where they would finally have some time alone.

Chris got inside the car and buckled up. He would be so glad when he could just sit back and relax. And of course spending more time with Kim alone. He didn't want to think about Hun's demands anymore tonight. He settled into the carseat and smiled over at Kim.

"Finally alone, eh?"
    Kimberly
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2010-08-21

Post by Kimberly on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:53 am

"Finally." Kim agreed and leaned over to plant a kiss on Chris' lips. She then started the car and drove off. She was so happy to finally be going home that she didn't even notice the car that pulled out behind her and started to follow.

"So...What did your boss want?"
    Dice
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2010-08-20

Post by Dice on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:00 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko frowned deeply. So it was true, Jencko wanted her to fail. Still. Wouldn't it have just been easer to kill her and move on? Course then he wouldn't get the satisfaction of seeing her fail.

When Dice started talking about Gabe it took everything she had to not break down. "I get that no one trust me..." She started. "But...I'm actually very damn loyal to those I care deeply for." She took a deep breath and adjusted herself on the floor. "I didn't let Gabe get slaughtered. I tried to help, but in a way that wouldn't seem like I did. The thing is...Ever since I met Gabe I always put him on this high pedestal. I saw him as this larger then life man who could never die. And I truly believed that. When him and Spike would get into it. sure they got beat up, but they always survived, no mater how bad it was. So I was under this delusion that no matter what, Gabe would be ok. I never worried about him, because he would always be ok. But this time he wasn't....I cut his ropes. But I knew that I couldn't do any more then that."

"When Spike finally slit Gabe's throat, it hurt a lot. But...I think a part of me was glad that it was all finally over. I still visit Gabe's grave. So yes, I did watch my best friend get killed, But don't think that I unaffected by it."

She paused for a moment to gather herself. She refused to break down in front of Dice. "As for Spike." She finally continued. "I didn't kill him because Jencko told me to. In fact, I had no intention of killing Spike. That man was my whole life. But...When I got back home from HQ, Spike had set my place on fire. Almost killed my sister and her baby. Then, when he saw I was still alive, he tried to run me over with his truck. Finally he hunted me down in the park, found me, raped me, and then went to kill me. I couldn't let him do that. I had to live for my baby and that's all I could think of. So I killed him before he could finish me off..."

She looked up at Dice and sighed. "I'll be honest with you Dice. There is only two people in this city who I would die for. Not counting kids- and that's Daisy, and you."

Dice listened as she explained things, still questioning her loyalty. It took a lot to earn his trust, and knowing some of the things she did, even with her explanation, didn't make him any more trusting. Then, she made her claim, causing him to look at her as if she had suddenly grown an extra head. Surely she was just blowing smoke up his ass.

"You'd what? That's kinda... creepy." He shook his head in disbelief. "We hardly know each other..."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:06 pm

That was not the reaction that she was expecting. She frowned at him and pulled away from the couch a little. "Well...I don't know everything about you, true. But I know enough that I feel...a loyalty to you." She told him, holding her ground about her feelings. She then smiled at him and ruffled his hair. "But maybe it was a bit to soon to be all girly and feely on ya." She said trying her best to save face.

She then stood up and stretched. "Well...I think that I'm going to flee from this awkward moment and go check up on my sis. You want me to pick up some food on the way back for ya?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:03 pm

Ace wrote:Ace ran his fingers through Ally's hair. her mouth was like heaven. "Mmm, babe. Yer fuckin good." He complimented her. He then reached over and opened up the draw in his night stand, he pulled out a pair of handcuffs and held them up, flashing her a devious look.

And it seemed that Ace had read her mind. She continued to suck him, bobbing her head up and down in a steady rhythm, never missing a beat as she reached for the cuffs with her free hand. She continued to please him, but suddenly came to a halt, licking her lips like a little school girl savoring the lingering taste of a sweet lollipop on her moist lips.

She eyed the handcuffs cheekily before sliding up his body, leaving a trail of wet kisses against his skin. "Mmm..you read my mind, love." She breathed, catching his lips in a deep kiss as she worked with looping the chain through the headboard, and fastening the cuffs onto his wrists. She flicked her tongue across his lips, then gave him a gentle nip.

"Yer into kink, huh.."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:35 am

"Mmmhmm." He answered and watched as she moved up his body, her lips leaving wet kisses along his skin. He reached out to touch her, but found his hands cuffed above his head.

"Looks like you caught me. Now what?" He asked, eager to see what she had in mind.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:05 pm

Ally straddled his stomach, a devious grin crossing her lips as she dipped down to kiss him, distracting him as she reached for the scarf that rested on the nightstand. "Mmmm... you'll see.." She teased, and tied the scarf around his eyes, blindfolding him... "Or.. feel.."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:58 am

Ace returned her kiss and licked his lips in anticipation when she blind folded him. "Mmmm, be gentle." He teased.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:55 pm

Ally slowly worked her way back down his body, leaving a trail of warm kisses against his skin. Her nails raked lightly along his sides as her lips teased the area just below his navel. And slowly, she once again moved in for the kill. She flicked her tongue lightly over his head, swirling and teasing before taking him into her mouth. She lightly sucked him, slowly building pressure and momentum, but suddenly halted in a teasing manner. Slowly, her lips slid over his shaft, then left him completely. But not before giving him one last flick with her tongue.

She said nothing as she slid off the bed, and disappeared from the room. She definitely had something up her sleeve...
    Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:04 pm

Remey wrote:
    Remey continued giving her most sensitive areas attention with his tongue, he then caught her clit between his lips and softly sucked on her. His fingers moved along her folds, then finally he slipped two fingers inside of her.

He then moved up her body, kissing her stomach, then chest. His fingers thrusting in and out of her.

"Like that?" He asked quietly, whispering heatedly in her ear.

"Mmmm.." Another soft moan escaped her lips, and she bucked her hips, the sensations he was causing were driving her crazy! Her thighs were trembling from the pleasure he was producing, feeling his fingers thrusting inside her. She gasped as he sucked her sensitive clit, fingers running through his hair.

"Oh yeah.. I like that.." She moaned, and grinded her hips.. "You feel so good.."
    Dice
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2010-08-20

Post by Dice on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:23 pm

Mikko wrote:That was not the reaction that she was expecting. She frowned at him and pulled away from the couch a little. "Well...I don't know everything about you, true. But I know enough that I feel...a loyalty to you." She told him, holding her ground about her feelings. She then smiled at him and ruffled his hair. "But maybe it was a bit to soon to be all girly and feely on ya." She said trying her best to save face.

She then stood up and stretched. "Well...I think that I'm going to flee from this awkward moment and go check up on my sis. You want me to pick up some food on the way back for ya?"

Yeah, it was too soon, indeed. He certainly wasn't ready for the girly, feely shit, and it seriously surprised him that she felt that way. "Eh.. sure." He replied. "Whatever you have a taste for."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:22 am

Mikko reached in her back pack and pulled out some cloths. She then tugged Spike's still bloody hoodie over her head. she pt her boots on and applied some make up, trying to look some what decent for when she saw Daisy. After she was ready she gave Dice another small. "Will do, be back soon." She told him then headed out.

The night air was freezing, she was definitely going to need a warmer jacket. And walking suddenly seemed like the worse idea ever. So Mikko did what she did best and found herself a nice little car. She got it started then hurried down the road. She first stopped at an out door flower vender, and when the guy was occupied with a couple, she grabbed a hand full of sunflowers and a plastic vase.

She then continued on her trip, enjoying the warmth of the cars heater. She made another stop at burger king and ordered Daisy a happy meal and Kendall a burger. She also was able to get them each a milkshake.

With all of her goodies, she finally headed to the hospital. She parked in the back of the lot and walked inside. She immediately got a few stares at her clothing, but she just smiled at the on lookers. "Paint." She explained casually and that seemed to calm any concern.

She made it to Daisy's room and knocked on the door as she entered. "Told ya I'd be back. And I brought food as promised." She announced. "Also thought you might like these."

She set the food down on the table and put water in the vase, then placed the sunflowers in the water. She set the flowers on the large windowsill. "Makes the room look a little more cheerful." She said standing back to admire the flowers. She then turned to Daisy.

"How are you doing?"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:34 pm

Ally wrote:Ally slowly worked her way back down his body, leaving a trail of warm kisses against his skin. Her nails raked lightly along his sides as her lips teased the area just below his navel. And slowly, she once again moved in for the kill. She flicked her tongue lightly over his head, swirling and teasing before taking him into her mouth. She lightly sucked him, slowly building pressure and momentum, but suddenly halted in a teasing manner. Slowly, her lips slid over his shaft, then left him completely. But not before giving him one last flick with her tongue.

She said nothing as she slid off the bed, and disappeared from the room. She definitely had something up her sleeve...

Ace moaned and squirmed on the bed. He tugged at his restraints wanting nothing more then to touch her. "Mmm babe. That's fuckin awesome." He complimented her and licked his lips.

But then..She was gone. He pulled at his cuffs a little and tried to slid the blind fold over his head. "Babe? Where'd ya go?" He asked, still trying to get the blind fold off. Not that it would do any good. If she was about to rob and kill him did he really want to see? "Ally?"
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:39 pm

Marley wrote:"Mmmm.." Another soft moan escaped her lips, and she bucked her hips, the sensations he was causing were driving her crazy! Her thighs were trembling from the pleasure he was producing, feeling his fingers thrusting inside her. She gasped as he sucked her sensitive clit, fingers running through his hair.

"Oh yeah.. I like that.." She moaned, and grinded her hips.. "You feel so good.."

Remey kissed Mar's lips and pulled his fingers from her. He then stretched on top of her, his lips never leaven hers as he positioned himself between her legs. But just as he was about to enter her, the phone rang. "Let the machine pick it up." He mumbled against her lips, the tip of his member pushing in her.

But then he heard the machine beep, and a small voice speak.

"Daddy? Where are you? Are you coming? I thought you were coming tonight...Daddy? Daaaaaaddy!"

Remey rolled over beside Marley. "We missed the plane." He said and picked up the phone. "Yes sweetie I'm here. No I didn't forget about you. Yes I'm coming. Yes she's coming too...We're leaving tonight."
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:22 pm

She had waited for this moment for so long, now, it seemed unreal. Like a fantasy, a dream. One of life's best moments. She moaned softly as his member brushed against her folds, and began to push inside of her. He was her own personal Heaven.. but just like a dream.. just like a fantasy, it was cut too short.

She sighed inwardly as he pulled out and answered the phone, but despite her disappointment, she managed a small smile. He was a good father, and had just proven that. Not too many men could've just 'shut off' like that in order to answer a call. As much as she wanted him, and as long as she had been eagerly waiting for this moment, it wasn't going to happen. She pushed herself up, and began looking for her clothes.
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:50 pm

Kendall wrote:
    Kendall managed to pull himself together to acknowledge Kim's congrats and Chris' words of encouragement. He nodded to them and gave them a small wave before turning his attention back to Daisy and their child. He knew things would be hard, but they would get through it.

Much to Daisy's dismay, the doctor had returned to the room, and taken little Zoe back into the NICU, long before Mikko had returned. She curled up next to Kendall, finally feeling a degree of contentment. She had seen her baby.. every mother's God given right. And even though she was not out of danger, Daisy had faith that everything would be alright.

Daisy had nearly dozed off when Mikko came back into the room, bringing flowers and food. She managed a tired smile and sat up, her stomach grumbling as the smell of food met her senses. She reached for the table, trying hard to pull it closer. Obviously she was hungrier that even she had known.

"Heh.. thanks!" She smiled, admiring the flowers as she tried to grasp the bag. "Better now that they let me see my daughter." She wiped at the last of her tears. "Thanks for coming back."

Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:06 pm

Ace wrote:

Ace moaned and squirmed on the bed. He tugged at his restraints wanting nothing more then to touch her. "Mmm babe. That's fuckin awesome." He complimented her and licked his lips.

But then..She was gone. He pulled at his cuffs a little and tried to slid the blind fold over his head. "Babe? Where'd ya go?" He asked, still trying to get the blind fold off. Not that it would do any good. If she was about to rob and kill him did he really want to see? "Ally?"

Oblivious to what Ace was thinking, Ally smiled deviously to herself as she dug through the fridge, until she found the hot chocolate. She stuck it into the microwave to warm it a little, testing it on her wrist to make sure it wouldn't scold him. Perfect, she thought, and headed back into the bedroom.

She paused in the door, watching as he struggled with the restraints, and tried to get the blindfold off. "Mmm.. yer not going anywhere." She teased, in her best threatening tone, laced with the unmistakable lust she was feeling for him.

She carefully crawled back onto the bed, once again straddling his stomach. "I want all your money... and I'mma sell yer organs on eBay..." She teased, and dabbed some of the chocolate on her tongue, and flicked it over his lips...
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Marley wrote:She had waited for this moment for so long, now, it seemed unreal. Like a fantasy, a dream. One of life's best moments. She moaned softly as his member brushed against her folds, and began to push inside of her. He was her own personal Heaven.. but just like a dream.. just like a fantasy, it was cut too short.

She sighed inwardly as he pulled out and answered the phone, but despite her disappointment, she managed a small smile. He was a good father, and had just proven that. Not too many men could've just 'shut off' like that in order to answer a call. As much as she wanted him, and as long as she had been eagerly waiting for this moment, it wasn't going to happen. She pushed herself up, and began looking for her clothes.

After a few more minutest of talking, Remey hung up the phone and rolled over to face Marley. He watched her for a bit then patted the bed beside him. "Looks like we're driving there. Up for a road trip?" He asked her
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:18 pm

Ally wrote:Oblivious to what Ace was thinking, Ally smiled deviously to herself as she dug through the fridge, until she found the hot chocolate. She stuck it into the microwave to warm it a little, testing it on her wrist to make sure it wouldn't scold him. Perfect, she thought, and headed back into the bedroom.

She paused in the door, watching as he struggled with the restraints, and tried to get the blindfold off. "Mmm.. yer not going anywhere." She teased, in her best threatening tone, laced with the unmistakable lust she was feeling for him.

She carefully crawled back onto the bed, once again straddling his stomach. "I want all your money... and I'mma sell yer organs on eBay..." She teased, and dabbed some of the chocolate on her tongue, and flicked it over his lips...

It definitely made him feel better when he heard her voice. And at her 'threat' he let out a chuckle. "I'm sure you'll find my organs aren't worth much." He told her. But he was quickly silenced by a chocolate tongue. He licked his lips and grinned.

"Mmmm. tasty."

He was growing more excited and it was showing. His breathing picked up slightly, anticipating what she was going to do next.
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:51 am

Remey wrote:After a few more minutest of talking, Remey hung up the phone and rolled over to face Marley. He watched her for a bit then patted the bed beside him. "Looks like we're driving there. Up for a road trip?" He asked her

Marley had managed to slip back into her underwear when Remey finally hung up the phone. She shifted her attention when he motioned her over, and slipped back into the bed with him. She smiled at his suggestion, giving a small nod in approval, and pressed a kiss against his lips. It was taking everything she had to fight her need for him. But she knew it wasn't going to happen.

"Mmhmm.." She hummed and pressed another kiss against his lips. "Sounds like fun." She smiled sweetly. "I can help you drive." She offered, knowing he was still recovering from his ordeal, and the numerous surgeries.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:56 am

Remey returned her kiss, running his fingers through her hair. "That would be great." He told her and rolled her on her back, laying on top of her. "But I think we have some unfinished business to take care of." He reached down and slipped her underwear off. "I told Bella that we would be a few more days since we have to drive. So there's no need to rush off." He kissed her deeply, sliding his hand down her body.

"Unless...You wanted to leave now.."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:33 pm

Ace wrote:
    It definitely made him feel better when he heard her voice. And at her 'threat' he let out a chuckle. "I'm sure you'll find my organs aren't worth much." He told her. But he was quickly silenced by a chocolate tongue. He licked his lips and grinned.

"Mmmm. tasty."

He was growing more excited and it was showing. His breathing picked up slightly, anticipating what she was going to do next.

Despite all the naughtiness and playfulness, Ace's comment earned an unseen look of sincerity. She shook her head, catching his lips in a soft kiss as she pressed her hand over his heart. "That's made of pure gold."

She smiled, rubbing his chest. "But, it's all mine.. so yer safe." She gave an unseen wink, and began sliding down his body, leaving a trail of warm, sticky chocolate. Her lips and tongue moved along the trail, and down to the object of her desire. She ran her tongue along his shaft, and flicked her tongue over his head...teasing...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:40 am