To all a goodnight (Pt. 2)

Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Re: To all a goodnight (Pt. 2)

Post by Marley on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:50 pm

Remey wrote:Remey returned her kiss, running his fingers through her hair. "That would be great." He told her and rolled her on her back, laying on top of her. "But I think we have some unfinished business to take care of." He reached down and slipped her underwear off. "I told Bella that we would be a few more days since we have to drive. So there's no need to rush off." He kissed her deeply, sliding his hand down her body.

"Unless...You wanted to leave now.."

Marley felt her heart skip a beat when he rolled her onto her back, and rested on top of her. She felt that familiar serge rush through her as he slipped her underwear off, pressing an eager grin against his lips. God, this was really happening. Her heart beat wildly in excitement and anticipation. While it wasn't the first time for them, right now, it felt like it for her. It had been a long road to recovery for him, and she had been so careful, despite how much she wanted him. But now... she was finally going to have him again.

"Mm..no...." She breathed against his lips, her fingers running along his back, but mindful of his still healing wounds. "I think we need a ....'warm up' before heading out..." She smiled, almost shyly, and caught his lips in another deep kiss. She was hoping, praying that they wouldn't be interrupted again....
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:54 pm

Remey kissed her back and reached between them, positioning himself once more between her thighs. He slowly slipped inside of her, burying himself deep within her. He kissed her lips, then leaned down and flicked his tongue over her nipple. "Mmm yer so warm." He breathed heatedly and started to move his hips slowly.
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:15 pm

The moment she had been anticipating had finally arrived. She spread her legs wider as he positioned himself, a soft moan brushing his lips as he pushed inside of her. Her walls accommodated to him, enveloping him in her warmth. Her breathing quickened as he thrust slowly, the feel of him inside of her was indescribable.The way he was always so gentle with her, like something out of a romance novel, nearly moved her to tears. It was hard to imagine that anything could be this perfect. And she had him.

"Mmmm.." She breathed against his lips, kissing him tenderly. "This is my own... personal Heaven.."
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:42 am

Remey's thrust quickened, he buried his face against her neck and planted soft kisses along her skin. He smiled against her neck at her comment and picked up speed. "You're pretty heavenly too." He breathed.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:46 am

Ally wrote:Despite all the naughtiness and playfulness, Ace's comment earned an unseen look of sincerity. She shook her head, catching his lips in a soft kiss as she pressed her hand over his heart. "That's made of pure gold."

She smiled, rubbing his chest. "But, it's all mine.. so yer safe." She gave an unseen wink, and began sliding down his body, leaving a trail of warm, sticky chocolate. Her lips and tongue moved along the trail, and down to the object of her desire. She ran her tongue along his shaft, and flicked her tongue over his head...teasing...

Ace smiled at that. "Awwwww, yer too sweet." He said. "And damn straight it's all yours."

Then she started her downward decent. A soft moan escaped his lips, his breathing quickening as she got closer to his member.

He let out a gasp when he felt her tongue on him. His need for her was growing by the second.
    Kendall
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 180
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by Kendall on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:19 am

Daisy wrote:
    Much to Daisy's dismay, the doctor had returned to the room, and taken little Zoe back into the NICU, long before Mikko had returned. She curled up next to Kendall, finally feeling a degree of contentment. She had seen her baby.. every mother's God given right. And even though she was not out of danger, Daisy had faith that everything would be alright.

Daisy had nearly dozed off when Mikko came back into the room, bringing flowers and food. She managed a tired smile and sat up, her stomach grumbling as the smell of food met her senses. She reached for the table, trying hard to pull it closer. Obviously she was hungrier that even she had known.

"Heh.. thanks!" She smiled, admiring the flowers as she tried to grasp the bag. "Better now that they let me see my daughter." She wiped at the last of her tears. "Thanks for coming back."

Kendall had made himself comfortable sitting back on Daisy's bed, with Daisy leaning comfortably against him, having nearly started dozing off when Mikko returned. With her cheerful voice, Kendall slowly opened his eyes and smiled at Mikko.

"Hey, thanks," he told her when she presented the food to him. He couldn't even remember when the last time he had eaten anything. His stomach apparently remembered because it announced its neglect. However, he still kept Daisy close with an arm around her while reaching for his own meal.
    Christopher
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 224
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Post by Christopher on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:28 am

Kimberly wrote:"Finally." Kim agreed and leaned over to plant a kiss on Chris' lips. She then started the car and drove off. She was so happy to finally be going home that she didn't even notice the car that pulled out behind her and started to follow.

"So...What did your boss want?"

Chris returned the kiss then smiled at her, settling back in his seat as they drove off. At the mention of his boss, he frowned again. He wasn't exactly sure how much to tell her. 'Ah, what the hell...' he decided and just came out with it.

"Usual Dragon shit. Oh, and of course he wants someone dead," was his vague reply, rolling his eyes. He so had better things to do than hunting for his ex-girlfriend.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:21 am

Mikko sat down next to the two and pulled the food out of the bag for Daisy. "Dinosaur chicken nuggets and fries. with a side of milkshake!" She popped the straw in the drink for her and then opened up the little plastic toy that came with the meal. "Ooooh mini beanie baby." She plopped the small bird on Daisy's head.

"Didn't think I'd come back uh? I told you I just had to check up on someone."
    Kimberly
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2010-08-21

Post by Kimberly on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:22 am

"Ooooooh. Exciting...Well not...but is...Who you gotta kill? I bet it's some evil drug lord. It's not an evil drug lord is it? You better not be getting yerself hurt."
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:28 pm

Remey wrote:Remey's thrust quickened, he buried his face against her neck and planted soft kisses along her skin. He smiled against her neck at her comment and picked up speed. "You're pretty heavenly too." He breathed.

Each kiss, every touch sent a warmth coursing through her. He was warmer than any blanket, and the feel of his skin rubbing against hers felt amazing. She kissed and nuzzled him, moaning softly as he thrust harder. "Mmmm.. you feel.. amazing.." She complimented him, running her slender fingers through his hair...
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:19 pm

Remey hummed against her ear then kissed her deeply. He held on to her and rolled on his back, letting her take charge on top of him. His hands moved along her skin, down to her hips where he lightly gripped her and helped her move.

A grin spread over his face. "You rock my world babe." He said and closed his eyes, enjoying the feel of her around him.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:00 pm

Ally wrote:Ace smiled at that. "Awwwww, yer too sweet." He said. "And damn straight it's all yours."

Then she started her downward decent. A soft moan escaped his lips, his breathing quickening as she got closer to his member.

He let out a gasp when he felt her tongue on him. His need for her was growing by the second.

His reaction was music to her ears. She slowly took him into her mouth, but only applied enough suction to tease him. Her lips slid over his shaft, and she once again flicked her tongue over his swollen head.

"Mmm... tell me what you want, naughty boy.."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:32 am

Ace moaned and squirmed on the bed. "Mmmm babe. Yer amazing." At her question he bit his bottom lip. "Threesome with both of you dressed up like school girls." He teased with a big grin on his face.
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:06 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko sat down next to the two and pulled the food out of the bag for Daisy. "Dinosaur chicken nuggets and fries. with a side of milkshake!" She popped the straw in the drink for her and then opened up the little plastic toy that came with the meal. "Ooooh mini beanie baby." She plopped the small bird on Daisy's head.

"Didn't think I'd come back uh? I told you I just had to check up on someone."

Daisy eagerly took the food, and sipped on the milkshake. Gah, it had been so long since she'd had one, it tasted so good. She dug into her nuggets, and even managed a quiet chuckle when Mikko plopped the small beanie baby onto her head. But hearing her question, she sadly shook her head.

"No, I didn't. I mean, I hardly see you any more since you and Chris split." She eyed her sadly, taking another bite of her nugget. "Do you.. think you and Chris will get back together?" She asked, hopeful. Sure, she liked Kim. But things just weren't the same, and she hated it.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:10 pm

Mikko shook her head. "No we're not going to get back together." She told her. "But that doesn't have to change anything with us. I've just been...busy lately.." She moved off the bed to give the two some room and sat on a chair close to the bed.

"Hey, you remember my brother Gabriel? He had a kid too, I got to see him, he's soooo cute. Lexi's taking care of him." She informed, trying to change the subject. "His name's Jacob."
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:42 pm

Remey wrote:Remey hummed against her ear then kissed her deeply. He held on to her and rolled on his back, letting her take charge on top of him. His hands moved along her skin, down to her hips where he lightly gripped her and helped her move.

A grin spread over his face. "You rock my world babe." He said and closed his eyes, enjoying the feel of her around him.

Soon the position shifted, and Marley smiled down at him, almost shyly as he placed his hands on her hips, guiding her into a rhythm. She built a steady pace, slow at first, but growing more confident with every downward thrust. Her breathing quickened, heart beating wildly within the confines of her chest as she rode him. Her fingers ran along his chest and stomach as she quickened her pace, grinding her hips against his as she took him in completely.

"Oh... God.." She moaned, leaning down to catch his lips in a deep kiss. "Mmmm..." She grinded against him, and smiled lustfully at his comment. "You.... rock my... whole Universe.." She replied in between labored breaths, nuzzling and kissing him...
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Ace wrote:Ace moaned and squirmed on the bed. "Mmmm babe. Yer amazing." At her question he bit his bottom lip. "Threesome with both of you dressed up like school girls." He teased with a big grin on his face.

Ally's tongue once again lavished his 'need' with her affection, giving him just enough to tease him. Hearing his reply earned a cheeky grin, and she circled and flicked his member with her tongue. "Mmm. Well, if I had gal-pals... I'd make that come true for you, babe." She replied, even though the thought of another girl being with Ace made her a little jealous.

Her lips slid over his cock, and she took him in deeply, sucking and licking before once again releasing him from her warm mouth. "But.. I'm afraid yer stuck with lil ol' me." With that, she slowly straddled his hips, and lowered herself just enough for him to feel her warmth. She carefully grasped his cock, and rubbed the head between her sleek folds...teasing...

Christopher
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 224
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Post by Christopher on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:17 pm

Kimberly wrote:"Ooooooh. Exciting...Well not...but is...Who you gotta kill? I bet it's some evil drug lord. It's not an evil drug lord is it? You better not be getting yerself hurt."

Chris looked at Kim and shook his head. "Nope, not a drug lord." At least he didn't think so. But you never knew with Mikko, these days, though. He only hoped she wasn't into anything like that. However, with Dice, he had no idea whatsoever.

"And I promise I'll be careful" Only question was, how the hell would he go about this when he didn't know where the fuck either of them were at the moment.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:40 pm

Marley wrote:Soon the position shifted, and Marley smiled down at him, almost shyly as he placed his hands on her hips, guiding her into a rhythm. She built a steady pace, slow at first, but growing more confident with every downward thrust. Her breathing quickened, heart beating wildly within the confines of her chest as she rode him. Her fingers ran along his chest and stomach as she quickened her pace, grinding her hips against his as she took him in completely.

"Oh... God.." She moaned, leaning down to catch his lips in a deep kiss. "Mmmm..." She grinded against him, and smiled lustfully at his comment. "You.... rock my... whole Universe.." She replied in between labored breaths, nuzzling and kissing him...

"Damn babe." He moaned. Remey let his hands roam over her body, moving up her back, over her chest and down her stomach. He flashed her a grin as he reached under her and flicked his finger over her clit.

His breathing was picking up, small beads of sweat pooled on his skin, he was getting close to his release and he wanted Marley to get off first.

"How's that?" He asked as she massaged her clit with his thumb.
    Kimberly
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2010-08-21

Post by Kimberly on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:42 pm

Christopher wrote:Chris looked at Kim and shook his head. "Nope, not a drug lord." At least he didn't think so. But you never knew with Mikko, these days, though. He only hoped she wasn't into anything like that. However, with Dice, he had no idea whatsoever.

"And I promise I'll be careful" Only question was, how the hell would he go about this when he didn't know where the fuck either of them were at the moment.

"Good."

Kim pulled up at her house and parked. It was then that she noticed Ray in her mirror. "I think that guy's been following us...." She told Chris, keeping an eye on the car in the mirror.

Ray pulled up behind the car. He wasn't told to confront Chris, but figured it would make things easer if everyone was on the same page.

Kim looked at Chris worried. "What should we do?"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:06 am

Ally wrote:Ally's tongue once again lavished his 'need' with her affection, giving him just enough to tease him. Hearing his reply earned a cheeky grin, and she circled and flicked his member with her tongue. "Mmm. Well, if I had gal-pals... I'd make that come true for you, babe." She replied, even though the thought of another girl being with Ace made her a little jealous.

Her lips slid over his cock, and she took him in deeply, sucking and licking before once again releasing him from her warm mouth. "But.. I'm afraid yer stuck with lil ol' me." With that, she slowly straddled his hips, and lowered herself just enough for him to feel her warmth. She carefully grasped his cock, and rubbed the head between her sleek folds...teasing...

Ace leaned his head back. "Ooooh fuck yes." He moaned. The feeling of her mouth was fucking amazing. But then she pulled away again. He was pouted and let out a small whimper, but it was cut short when she started to lower herself on him.

Oh she was a tease, and he was loving every moment of it. He bucked into her hand, wanting to feel more of her warmth and wetness.
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:23 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko shook her head. "No we're not going to get back together." She told her. "But that doesn't have to change anything with us. I've just been...busy lately.." She moved off the bed to give the two some room and sat on a chair close to the bed.

"Hey, you remember my brother Gabriel? He had a kid too, I got to see him, he's soooo cute. Lexi's taking care of him." She informed, trying to change the subject. "His name's Jacob."

But things were different, and Daisy felt the effects of these changes every day. Despite how dysfunctional their little 'clan' had been, those days were the happiest of Daisy's life. Now, it just felt like too much was missing. She couldn't understand why Mikko and Chris had parted ways. Or why things had to change. It hurt deeply.

"I just.. want things to be like they were." She said sadly, taking another bite of her nugget.

The mentioning of Gabriel's son was indeed a distraction, even if the pain in her heart could still be felt. "Oh?" She managed a small grin. "Jacob, huh? Like.. Jacob Black?"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:27 pm

Mikko nodded. "mmmhmm. And he's a cuttie. Maybe I can see if Lexi will bring him around so you can meet him." Mikko leaned back in her chair and stretched her arms. "So do the doctors know when you'll be getting out of here?" She asked sitting back up right in the chair.
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:11 pm

Remey wrote:
    "Damn babe." He moaned. Remey let his hands roam over her body, moving up her back, over her chest and down her stomach. He flashed her a grin as he reached under her and flicked his finger over her clit.

His breathing was picking up, small beads of sweat pooled on his skin, he was getting close to his release and he wanted Marley to get off first.

"How's that?" He asked as she massaged her clit with his thumb.

His fingers felt wonderful, roaming over her warm skin. Her pace quickened, fingers gliding over his toned abs, and along his muscular arms. Then his finger made contact with her swollen clit, intensifying the pleasure. She arched her back, grinding against his hand as she rode him.

"Mmmm..oh yeah.. that feels.. so good...." She complimented in between labored breaths. She was also drawing close, quickening her stride, panting and breathing heavily against his skin as she leaned down to kiss him. She moaned and breathed his name, feeling the intensity building up, and then it hit her, washing through her like a Tsunami of pleasure. Her walls clamped tightly around him, and she leaned forward, burying her face against his neck, her labored breaths brushing his beaded skin. Her heart beat wildly, nearly deafening her. She struggled to catch her breath as she continued to make love to him, wanting him to experience the same pleasure that he had blessed her with...
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:29 am

It didn't take Remey long. After hearing Marley's cries he thrusted into her hard and relesed deep inside of her with a loud moan. He continued to thrust upward into her until he finally fell onto the bed panting.

He reached up and pulled Marley down to him, kissing her lips softly. "Best ever."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:52 am