A Christmas Wish

Rosalie
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2010-05-10

Re: A Christmas Wish

Post by Rosalie on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:00 pm

Trent wrote:Trent smiled at Rose and took her hand. "It's nice to meet you, miss Rosalie." He said and kissed the top of her hand. He had caught a bit of a southern accent, and tried to impress her with his non-existent southern charm.

Rose smiled at him, chuckling quietly at his Southern attempt. Yeah, the boy wasn't Southern, but definitely charming and sweet. "So.. what's your name, cowboy?"
    Trent
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2011-01-23

Post by Trent on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:05 pm

"I'm Trent. Just your everyday homeless crack head. Who saves people in his spare time." He answered. He then propped his feat up on one of the small tables.

"thought I'd come in, get out the cold and see how he was doing. My mom works here actually."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Lexi on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:17 pm

Serenity wrote:Serenity had just put Jake to sleep and was now reading to Gabe and Jigs. The dog laid it's head on Gabe's shoulder looking up at the woman sadly. She felt bad for the poor dog and hoped that Gabe would wake up soon, if only to ease the dog's worry.

When she heard her phone ring she quickly answered it before it woke Jake.

"Hello?"

Lexi was relieved to hear Serenity's voice. She kept her tone low, not wanting to disturb Raph. "Hey Serenity, it's Lexi. I'm sorry that I'm keeping you tied up.. but, I can't get back there right now. Raph's not doing good. And Laz..." She trailed off, trying to catch her breath.

She wanted to ask if Serenity could bring Jake home, but didn't want Gabe to be left by himself, even though he had guards posted outside his door. "I really hate to ask, but...can you stay there with Gabe tonight... and keep Jake?" She really hated to ask, but she didn't know what else to do. "There should be enough formula, meds and diapers in his bag to get him through tonight. It's okay if you can't.."

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:24 pm

Serenity frowned at the news. "I really hope that he gets better soon." She told Lexi.

She then gave an unseen nod at Lexi's question. "Of course I can stay. I'll call Chris and see if he can go by my place and take care of the animals. It shouldn't be a problem. You just take care of Raph and you. I've got the three guys here under control."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:37 pm

It was a weight off her chest to know that she wouldn't have to worry about Gabe and Jake. "You're an Angel, Seren. I owe you big time...thank you." There just weren't enough words to convey the gratitude that Lexi felt towards Serenity and her unselfishness. "Give them kisses for me."

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:37 pm

Casey got to the Lair as fast as he could but it still took him nearly an hour. He was in a rush and parked his truck at the nearest manhole as he went down into the sewers.

Once inside the Lair Casey took a quick glance around, nothing had changed since he had left, other then Leatherhead not being in sight. He went straight to Donatello's bedroom door and did not bother knocking before he rushed in.

"Donnie.." He said as he panted for a moment as he caught his breath. He didn't bother with small talk and got straight to the point. "I need ta know yer' guy's blood types, Raph needs a blood transfusion an' won't make it through the night without one!"
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:40 pm

Lexi wrote:It was a weight off her chest to know that she wouldn't have to worry about Gabe and Jake. "You're an Angel, Seren. I owe you big time...thank you." There just weren't enough words to convey the gratitude that Lexi felt towards Serenity and her unselfishness. "Give them kisses for me."

"I will! And...If you see Leo, tell him I said Hi." Serenity sat on the edge of Gabe's bed and brushed a strain of hair from his face.

"I'll let ya go now so I can call Chris. You call me back if you need anything. ok"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:47 pm

"I will." Lexi replied, still curious about Leo and Seren's meeting, but figured that was a subject for another time. "I'll call you in the morning. Night, Seren." With that, she hung up the phone, and curled up beside Raph. She was exhausted, but it was going to be a long night. Now, it was a waiting game. Waiting for Leo and Casey to arrive. Waiting for Raph to wake up. Waiting for this horrible night to come to an end.

Female

Post by Serenity on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:52 pm

Seren said her good nights then hung up. she sat back on the chair and then called Chris. Hopefully he could take care of the animals tonight.
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:45 pm

Casey Jones wrote:Casey got to the Lair as fast as he could but it still took him nearly an hour. He was in a rush and parked his truck at the nearest manhole as he went down into the sewers.

Once inside the Lair Casey took a quick glance around, nothing had changed since he had left, other then Leatherhead not being in sight. He went straight to Donatello's bedroom door and did not bother knocking before he rushed in.

"Donnie.." He said as he panted for a moment as he caught his breath. He didn't bother with small talk and got straight to the point. "I need ta know yer' guy's blood types, Raph needs a blood transfusion an' won't make it through the night without one!"

Rini woke up and looked up at Casey. She rubbed her eyes and sat up on the bed. At hearing that Raph needed blood her eyes grew wide.

"What happen to him?" She asked. Knowing shredder it could have been anything. She swore that man took pride in coming up with the most morbid things to do to others.

The glanced over at Don and gently shook his arm to wake him.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:02 am

Donatello had finally found some peaceful slumber -- where he was free of pain and nightmares. In fact, it was almost a euphoric feeling. It was a cliche vision, but still very real to him.

He was walking along a path with wildflowers on both sides. He had Rini by his side and she was just leaning against his shoulder and Don had an arm around her. Everything was perfect and he didn't have to worry about staying hidden or any of his enemies coming after him. It was complete peace.

However, in his subconsciousness, he could feel someone tapping his arm. He glanced down at Rini and found out it wasn't her for she was just contentedly resting against him as they walked. Then he heard other voices coming through and now Don was extremely confused. Then came a dull, constant throb in his whole body he thought he had left behind a long time ago.

Everything was suddenly flooding back into him and the scenery had changed drastically. the nightmare he thought he escaped had found him again and now found himself surrounded by ninjas. Just like back in the tower. He stood there bleeding from various wounds, covered in bruises, and holding a broken staff. When had that happened? There were bodies littering ground all around him and his brothers were nowhere to be found. He thought he called out to them but he couldn't be sure.

Suddenly, Don shot up on the bed with a small cry, panting and sweating. The pain was still there, but as he looked around the room, he found out he was back in the Lair. He swallowed thickly and glanced at all the concerned faces and carefully ran a hand down his own, glad it was just a dream.

"Sorry," he said as he looked down, not meeting anyone's eyes. Thank goodness it was only a dream.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:34 am

Mikko wrote:Mikko sat in her cell for what seemed like for ever. She had a celly but was put in another cell by herself when the other woman tried to kill Mikko. It was no secret that Mikko and Spike were an item, and Mikko's celly's daughter happen to be one of victims.

Now sitting by herself in her dark cell, she stood up and got the attention of one of the officers.

"Hey! Don't I get a phone call or something?" She asked.

"You haven't got your phone call yet?" He asked and pulled out his handcuffs.

She pouted and shook her head. that's when the cop cuffed her and led her out of her cell to the row of phones. "You have ten minuets.

Mikko nodded and turned her back to the cop then dialed Lexi's number.

Curled up beside Raph, Lexi tried to find comfort and peace in the faint sounds of her boyfriend's heart-beat. It was still beating.. still fighting. There was still hope, and she needed to cling to that. It was just so hard to see past what had happened, and grasp for that hope.

She was pulled from her thoughts by the ringing of her phone. Too exhausted to push herself up, she reached for it, checking the number before answering it. She didn't recognize the number, and started to ignore it, but worried that it might be important.

"Hello?" She answered tiredly, voice barely audible from all the crying.

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:36 am

"Lexi." Mikko answered in a hush tone. "I'm prison right now...murder...death you know the usual. A cop here said Gabe's still alive. You know anything about that?" She asked getting to the point, she wanted to make this quick.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:45 am

Lexi was not expecting for Mikko to be on the other line, and struggled to keep up with what she was saying.. until she mentioned the bit about Gabe. She was completely taken aback by that. A..cop had told her?! They were supposed to be keeping him a secret, for his safety! She felt numb. It was an unneeded blow, to know that the cops were telling people he was alive. Now, he wouldn't be safe. He wouldn't have a prayer for recovery. The Turks would have him finished off before he would ever open his eyes again. Once again, the tears were falling. She felt completely defeated.

"I buried him, Mikko. Gabe's.. gone." Lexi replied, choking back a sob. It wasn't a lie. She had buried him. And the Gabriel she knew had yet to wake up.

Female

Post by Lexi on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:39 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko wasn't sure if she should believe her or not. But she could probably get more info from that same cop on where he is. Not that it mattered he she was stuck in jail.

"Fine." She hissed. "But if I find out that yer lying to me, I'll make sure that yer buried." she threaten.

With that she looked over her shoulder and, see that the cop wasn't watching her, hung up quietly and quickly dialed Dice's number.

Normally the threat would've earned a heated response, but Lexi just didn't have it in her. Mikko was proving once again what a selfish bitch she could be. Course, she had no way of knowing what Lexi was going through right now. Not that the girl would even care. All she ever cared about were her psychotic boyfriends.

Obviously she couldn't even trust the cops... or anyone. She would have to get Gabriel out of that hospital as soon as possible. But she knew that came with it's risks. He would die without those machines. And staying there when Mikko now suspected he was alive.. he would die. Mikko would do anything to get in the Turks good graces. She had already proven that once before.

No matter what she did.. she couldn't keep anyone safe. Everyone she was close to was barely clinging to life. She felt completely defeated, and so alone right now.

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:02 pm

Rini gave Don a light hug and kissed his cheek. She then took his hand in hers and looked up at him.

"Do you know yours and your brother's blood type?" She asked calmly. "Raph needs a blood transfusion."
    Rosalie
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2010-05-10

Post by Rosalie on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:46 am

Trent wrote:"I'm Trent. Just your everyday homeless crack head. Who saves people in his spare time." He answered. He then propped his feat up on one of the small tables.

"thought I'd come in, get out the cold and see how he was doing. My mom works here actually."

Crack head? That made her a little nervous, knowing what druggies were capable of. But surely he wouldn't try anything here. She was afraid of being hurt again.. but was this boy even capable of being that sinister? He didn't seem like a 'Spade', and he had saved Laz' life, she reminded herself.

She managed a small smile at him, disregarding the little tid-bit about him being a crack-head. "Oh... is she a nurse?" She asked, frowning at remembering that he was homeless. It was much too cold for him to be on the streets. "She won't let you stay with her?" ...what kind of mother was she?!
    Trent
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2011-01-23

Post by Trent on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:10 am

"Doctor. And no, she said she wouldn't allow me to live with her as long as I was hooked on the drugs." He shrugged his shoulders a little. "It's no biggie. I manage."

It was then that the doctor came back in to check on Laz. With him he had a portable CAT scan machine. He smiled at the two, "we're gonna see if any of the swelling in his brain went down." He told them.

Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:13 am

Rini wrote:Rini gave Don a light hug and kissed his cheek. She then took his hand in hers and looked up at him.

"Do you know yours and your brother's blood type?" She asked calmly. "Raph needs a blood transfusion."

It was a good thing he didn't hear what Casey had said at first about Raph's condition otherwise Don would have been sent into an immediate panic. After waking up from a nightmare and ending up in a cold sweat because of it, he would've probably had a heart attack. But even a blood transfusion wasn't anything to be taken lightly.

Sitting up a little straighter in bed, he put his hand to his temple and tried processing the information they needed to know about their blood types. 'Let's see, Mikey's AB+ but he's in no condition to give blood. I'm O+, so that won't work. Leo's...' his thoughts trailed off, brightening a little and looked up at them. "How is Leo?"

Leo would be the best chance for their brother in red. He just had to know Leo's condition to see if he was healthy enough to donate blood.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:18 am

But Leo had woken to the noise coming from Don's room. After everything they had been through, Leo was on high alert, even in sleep. He slowly made it to Don's room in time to here Don ask about his condition.

"I'm ok." He spoke, as he leaned on the door-frame. "Why? What do you need?" He asked concerned and walked into the bedroom.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:10 pm

As if on cue, Leo showed up in his room. It was obvious that he must have overheard some of this. He looked at Leo, his expression serious.

"I've been told Raph needs a blood transfusion, Leo. You and Mikey are the only ones that are compatible with Raph's blood type. But Mikey's isn't able to give blood right now. You're the only one that can do this."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:15 pm

No one had to ask him twice. He nodded his head and looked over at Casey.

"So where is he? Lets go!" He said eagerly. If Raph needed blood then there was no time to waste.

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:08 pm

Well this conversation went off better then he had hoped and it seemed he didn't have to say anything at all. So when Leonardo showed his edgarness to leave Casey gave him a quick nod and led them out. He didn't answer Rini's question after he had seen how Donatello was and thought it best not to freak him out unless it was absolutely necessary.

Leo walked as swiftly as he could to Casey's truck. He wasn't as hurt as his brothers, and mostly tired. Leo hoped that when they got to Raph he would be able to go back to sleep while giving his brother blood. "He's not too far away, is he?" He asked, hoping that Raph was close by in the city.

Casey cringed a bit at the question as he climbed in the truck, the passengers side was already unlocked. "Uhh...well its kinda on the outskirts but wit' me drivin' it shouldn't take to long." It was true he could drive like an absolute mad-man when the time called for it, though he would most likely wait til he got on the highway to do so as long as the holiday traffic has died down.

Leo slid into the passengers seat and buckled up. Casey's comment didn't make him feel much better, and he found himself wishing there was a safety bar like the rollercosters had. "How bad is he?" Rini's question had got him thinking about how bad in shape Raph actually was, he wanted to know so that he could prepare himself before seeing his brother.

After watching Leo leave with Casey, Don sighed heavily and laid down again on the bed. Not what he really wanted to do, but it was all his body could handle right now. He knew he needed to get some rest and lay low for a while. If he could have, he would have gone along with them. He sighed heavily again and stared at the ceiling, feeling completely helpless right now.

Rini laid back down with Don. She looked at the ceiling with him then looked over and kissed his cheek. "You need anything?"

Don turned his head towards Rini and shook his head lightly. "I think I'm okay for now." He managed a small but still genuine smile. He loved having Rini right next to him more than anything right now. He reached for one of her hands and enclosed his own around it. "I love having you here, Rini." He turned his head and gave her a small kiss.

Casey sighed as he heard the inevitable question about his brother, he wished he could avoid it but Leonardo would see soon enough anyways. Something he wished that none of them would have to go through. "He's bad Leo...real bad." He began to drive while making sure to keep an eye out for cops since he was speeding a bit. He then took a deep breath before explaining what he had heard happened. "Lexi found 'em in some lab.. an' it looks like someone tried ta saw 'em in half. His chest was sawed wide open.." He ended, not bothering to even look over at Leonardo since he knew what he must be feeling right now.

Leo wasn't expecting that. He quietly nodded and looked out the window. He was quite for some time before finally speaking. "I shouldn't have let them go into that tower." He said softly. "It was my job to keep them safe and I didn't. Master Splinter is still stuck in up there, who knows what's happing to him. I should have just went in by myself."

It did get quiet for a while and soon Casey was flying on the highway, it was getting pretty late so traffic wasn't as much of a problem as before. When Leonardo finally spoke up Casey shook his head in disagreement, he figured Leonardo might blame himself even if it wasn't his fault at all. "Goin' by yer'self wouldn't have done any good, ya probably jus' woulda' been killed an' that woulda been a' hell of a lot worse. An' ya know Raph, eh' ain't gonna die wit' that hottie by his side." He chuckled, trying his best to throw in a joke even if he wasn't very good at them. " Don't worry Leo we'll get yer' old man back.." He added trying his best to believe his own words, he felt they would get him back, though whether he was alive or not was a whole different story.

"I hope your right about that. I would go back in now if could." Leo said finally taking his eyes from the window. "And I think I owe Lexi an apology. I wasn't the nicest host when she was at the lair."

Rini returned the kiss and gave his hand a light squeeze. "And I love being here." She said and snuggled close to him. "But I when you and Mike get better and are on your feet again, I think Fraya and I are going to look for an apartment. we don't want to over stay our welcome. well...I don't...I doubt Fraya cares."

Casey nodded but hated the fact that he was beaten himself about it so much. He had heard from Raphael about the whole Lair thing which was hard to forget since Raphael had been absolutely livid about it. He had his own feelings about the woman but the fact that she just risked her life for Raphael, told him that she had to be in love with the guy despite what he thought about her and Laz. Though now that Laz was gone (to his knowledge) he felt that there wasn;t much to worry about anymore, as morbid as that may sound. "I'm sure she'd accept yer' apology, she ain't bad an' hasn't left Raph's side.... heh 'ehs a' lucky guy."

Don nodded slowly. "I understand. I just need to know where you end up and I'll come and visit you. Maybe every day." Maybe not every day, but as often as he possibly could. He owed her so much. Without her and Fraya, they wouldn't have made it out of there. "I love you. And I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for us." He smiled at her, feeling the fatigue taking over his body again. He continued holding her hand as he closed his eyes and drifted off again. Hopefully the next time he woke up, it wouldn't be because of nightmares or a crisis in the works.

"Yeah, I guess he is." Leo agreed and left it at that. He glanced back out the window. "I guess I just worry that the family will split apart because of girlfriends." He admitted. He was bitter about his brother's happiness with their girls. He had given up his love to be back with his family. And while he knew that it was the right thing to do, he couldn't help but feel upset about it. Seeing his brothers with the girls just added to that.

"I love you too. And of course you'll know where we live." She told him and kissed his cheek again. "I just hope Mike and Fraya don't turn the place into a party house. I can just see all the pizza boxes laying around now. "

Casey continued driving but the road just seemed to be getting longer with no end in sight, it was frustrating that Lexi lived so far away. But the continuing conversation with Leonardo seemed to be taking a strange turn and now the way Leonardo had treated Lexi was starting to make a little sense. Casey grinned thinking that it was funny but quickly wiped it away so that Leonardo would know that he was taking this seriously. "Now let meh tell ya a' thin' about girls.." He began. " They put ya though shit ya wouldn't believe! As far as I know the guy's girls aren't complete bitches so I doubt ya got anythin' ta worry about there. Ya jus' got ta get along wit' em' an' everythin' should go fine." He smiled at that logic before he continued. "Ya guys are growin' up Leo an' ya may go inta' different direction's but yer' all still bro's"

Leo managed a smile at that. "Yeah, I suppose you're right. They do seem nice. I guess it isn't every day you find someone willing to risk there lives for you. I met a girl." He finally confessed. "Her name's Serenity. But nothing came of it other then friendship."

"Oooh so ya had a thin' fer' this girl huh?" He said as he looked up at the highway sign, they were close to the exit he needed, they were almost there! "You'll find someone Leo, I mean come on Raph's datin' a fuckin' playboy model! There's gotta be like some woman goddess er' somethin' waitin' fer' ya." It still felt funny using Raph and the word model in the same sentence and he still couldn't believe that Raph had scored that big on his first try.

"It's not a thing. Anyway, she made it clear that she didn't want to be with a turtle." Leo added in a rather grumpy tone. "Yeah maybe. I'm in no rush though. What about you and April? You two on better terms yet?"

Casey didn't reply to his comment, it made sense to him that not all woman would be into the whole turtle thing but felt his brothers should be proof enough to show that that wasn't always the case. But Casey's mood suddenly changed as Leonardo asked about April, it was the one thing he wasn't really wanting to talk about. "No." He answered rather grimly as he made it to the exit and was silent for a while until he made it to the back roads. "She left remember, wit' out so much as a' word." He was still upset about that but couldn't help the fact that he missed her.

"You should sit down and talk to her. Work things out." Leo looked over at Casey and shrugged his shoulders. "But who am I to be giving relationship advice uh?"

Casey left it at that and soon the truck grew silent again. Casey was speeding like a mad-man on the backroads, trying to get to Lexi's place as fast as he could and felt that to much time had gone by. He then drove up on a big sandy beach and turned right which took them directly to Lexi's big beach house. After he stopped he jumped out of his truck and hurried to Leonardo's side and waited. He would help Leonardo in if he needed it and knew what was coming next, wouldn't be easy.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:41 pm

Leo didn't say anything about Casey's speeding, he normally would have scolded Casey and told him to slow down before he got them bother killed, but knowing that his brother was dieing and actually wished that the truck could go faster.

When they finally got there and came to a stop, Leo slipped out of the truck. He let Casey help him out but tried his best to walk to the house on his own.

So this is where Raph was? Yeah, He was much better off then if he was stuck at the lair. He walked as fast as he could to the door and didn't bother knocking. He let himself in and followed Casey to where Raph was.

The sight wasn't pretty. Leo thought that he had mentally prepared himself for what he would see, but he was wrong.

Leo went to Raph's bedside and knelt beside him. He lightly placed a hand on Raph's chest and looked him over with tearful eyes. "I shouldn't have let him go in there." He repeated quietly.

He then gazed up at Lexi and April and the other woman who was there. "Lets do this, where do you need me?" He asked, wondering if he needed to lay down, or if he could just grab a seat. He didn't care, as long as his brother got what he needed.
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:50 pm

April was relived when Leo and Casey walked in. But she was heartbroken watching Leo interact with Raph. This wasn't his fault, and nothing would have kept Raph out of that tower, but she chose not to say anything.

when Leo finally addressed them she looked over at Lexi and the nurse. "You wouldn't happen to have recliner chair, would you?" She figured that would be the best, it would fit in the room right beside Raph and Leo could still lay down.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:49 am