Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Re: A Christmas Wish

Post by Oroku Saki on Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:33 pm

The doctor looked over Mike's wound and frowned. There wasn't enough of Mike's chest plate to properly patch him up. He thought of using Mike's shell, but would that work? That was two different kinds of shells...Right? He didn't know! He was a doctor not a vet!

He thought for a moment. He had to close up Mike's wound. He needed...He need more tissue. He looked around at the other turtles.

"I need tissue...and a very small portion of your chest plate...From each of you. If not, then there isn't mush I can do with what I have here."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:54 am

Leo was the first to stand up. He went over to the bars and strained to see what was going on. The man seemed sincere. Slowly, Leo nodded his head. "Take what ever you need, If it'll save my brother's life then I'll gladly help anyway that I can." He told the doctor.

He then looked around at his other brothers, hoping that they would feel the same the same way, and trust the doctor enough to let him do what he needed to do.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:09 pm

Don kept his eyes on Leo until the doctor spoke up again, addressing all of them. After hearing the request, he swallowed hard. He was going back and forth on whether he should go along with it. But then he got to thinking that this was essentially his fault so he should do whatever he could to help. And in theory, it could work.

His mind was completely made up when Leo spoke up. If Leo trusted this person enough then he had to as well. They had to do whatever they could to save their brother. Only Don didn't know the extent of the latest damage to know that this was the only thing they could do to save Mikey.

With a slow nod, Don spoke up. "I'll give you anything you need. Just please save our brother." He was holding onto the cell's bars tightly again, still trying to see Mikey.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:40 am

Raphael tensed up as he saw the doctors make there way into Mikey's cell. He was so close that he could almost touch them and debated on whether he should attempt to get them away from him, even if it would be useless. He stood up looking through the bars and over the doctors shoulders when he could. Mikey was in so much pain that it nearly killed him to look at the deep chest wound that looked imposable to patch up. This was even beyond there own kind of wounds to patch up back at the Lair. Raph thought for a minute and felt that he had no right to interferer with the offered medical treatment, Mikey was dieing anyway and his heart ached at the thought that they could at least make Mikey's passing easier. He looked on intently and was surprised by the doctors request from them.. It seemed both Donatello and Leonardo agreed but despite that Raphael wasn't as trusting of the doctors. Though secretly anything that had to do with needles or removing of body parts freaked him out.. but he would push through it somehow if it would actually save his life. He glared at the doctor through the bars. "Are ya sure this is gonna work?!"

The doctor looked at Raph and shook his head. "I don't know if it'll work or not. But it's the only thing I can think of doing."

Raphael griped the bars with his good hand and grunted. He hated being at strangers mercy for shit like this. All Raphael gave the doctor is a nod in agreement and looked away.

Shredder had walked in to see how things were going. He heard the doctors request and was fine with it. What ever the doc needed to do was fine. He walked inside Mike's cell and looked down at the sleeping turtle. "When you are done with him, bring him upstairs to one of the rooms."

The doctor nodded to Shredder then told his nurse to prep the other turtles for surgery. She went into Leo's room first and gave him a shot to put him to sleep, then went into Don's cell. She smiled at him as she approached. "It'll be fine."

Donatello was still very apprehensive on what was to come, but he had to do what he could to fix this. He was a handyman, wasn't he? He was meant to fix things. The same was true in this situation. Although it meant that he would have to put his trust in a stranger. With a small nod, he allowed the nurse to do what she needed.

The nurse gave Don a shot and patted him on the head. She then left and locked the cell behind her and headed into Raph's cell. Again she smiled kindly as she walked up to Raph with the drug. "it'll be over soon." She promised.

Raphael stood infront of her but did not return her kind smile, he sneered at her but allowed her to give him the shot. It wasn't like any of them had a choice in the matter..

Last edited by Raphael on Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:40 am

The doctor waited patently till all the turtles were asleep. He then pushed passed Shredder who was still standing in Mike's cell, and proceeded to go to each turtle, carefully collecting what he needed. He was careful not to cause damage from the donor turtles, and took great care to to make his incisions as small and neat as he could.

Once he was done harvesting the tissue and shell fragments he needed, he walked back to Mike's cell and started the long, tedious work of putting him back together, piece by tiny piece. Shredder stuck around for most of the procedure before he got bored. He gave the doctor instructions for after he was done and left the basement.

It was a long processes. But in the end, the doctor was pleased by the out-come. He stepped back to admire his work. "Not bad for my first time." He told the nurse, who agreed.

Now it was time to follow Shredder's orders. He himself didn't understand Shredder's motives, but he wasn't about to question him, especially sense Shredder had been going on a killing rampage with those who would question him. He had the help of his nurses and a few ninja.

Raph was sent to the labs. He was strapped to a table under a large lamp. Leo was left in his cell. Mike and Don were brought upstairs to nice rooms. They had their own rooms, but the two rooms were connected by a door. Of course they were locked in the rooms.

The doctor's job was done. Now all that was left was to wait and see what Shredder's plan was.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:34 pm

Lexi spared a glance at Laz, before returning her attention to Fraya. "I'm going, too." Sure, it was most likely a shot in the dark, but it was a shot she was willing to take, a grasp at that faint glimmer of hope. She suspected that it could be a trap, and even considered that these two girls were in on it. But what choice did she have?

Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:39 pm

Laz shook his head and put a hand on Lexi's shoulder. He frowned at her with a worried look. "I don't want you going in there, it's to risky and...He's probably not even alive, babe. I'm sorry, I know you need closure...But I'm not just gonna sit back and let you put yourself in danger."
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:45 pm

Rini finally gathered herself and wiped the last of her tears away. She was terrified to go back to the tower, but would do it to try and get Don back. And the others. Though she didn't really know them. "Maybe we should call more people?"

Fraya nodded her head. "We could try looking for April and Casey's number..."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Lexi shifted enough to give Laz a sympathetic look, taking his hand and giving it a small squeeze. "I have to go, babe." She said, hoping he would understand. "I could never live with myself, not knowing. He would do the same for me."

Purple Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-16

Post by Angel Alvarez on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Lt. Gordon Miller wrote:"Alright, sounds pretty straight forward.." Gordon turns the flashlights brightness on high and starts forward keeping Angel in front of him where he can see her.

Once they make the last instructed turn, Gordon watched he wall for the three pipes she mentioned stopping when they finally reach them. "Here we are."

Angel opened the door and walked in the lair. She quickly noticed everyone who was in the lair. She pulled out her gun and aimed it at everyone.

"What hell is going on in here!"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:02 pm

...and Lexi responded, by pulling Raph's sai and aiming it at the newcomer. "Who the fuck are you?!" Her first thought, a mini version of Mikko, with the attitude to boot.

Purple Dragon

Female

Post by Angel Alvarez on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:06 pm

"I fucking asked you first, and you think yer gonna do something with yer little pussy ass forks, bitch? I'll kill you so fast you ain't gonna know what fuckin hit you!"

Laz rolled his eyes and got in the middle of the woman. "Lexi meet Angel. Angel..." He pushed Angel's gun down. "This is Lexi, don't kill her, she's Raph's girl."

Angel put her gun down and looked Lexi up and down. "Really? Thought he had better taste..."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:11 pm

Oh, that fucking did it!! Angered by the girl's little remark, Lexi charged towards her, reaching around Laz to snatch her hair... "Fucking bitch!!"

Purple Dragon

Female

Post by Angel Alvarez on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:14 pm

And Angel wasn't about to back down. She pushed Laz out of the way and started to throw punches at Lexi. The other girls just sat there on the couch and watched. Fraya was thinking that maybe it was a bad idea to have called the girl.

"Whore!" Angel yelled back as she clawed at Lexi's face.
    Leatherhead
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2010-12-30

Post by Leatherhead on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:17 pm

Leatherhead had been happily working on his transmat at home for the past few months... unfortunately, his hands were big and clumsy and he occasionally needed Donatello's assistance... deciding it was time to pay his good friends a visit, he made the trek through the sewers to their home.

Upon reaching the lair, he discovered the door was open, he frowned with uncertainty, the turtles were not ones to leave the door open for no good reasons... he stepped forward as quietly as his feet would allow, a primal growl leaving his throat as he got close.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:21 pm

Lexi managed to block some of the punches, and returned them, snatching hard on the girl's purple hair. Normally she wouldn't lower herself to this, but she was stressed, heartbroken, and this girl had pushed the wrong button.

"Fucking SKANK!!" She spat back, but just then a primal growl broke through the atmosphere. Still, she was too engaged to acknowledge the newcomer right away...

Purple Dragon

Female

Post by Angel Alvarez on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:24 pm

But Angel stopped in her tracks when she heard the growl. She tried to look up with Lexi still grabbing on to her hair. Laz already had his gun drawn, and Angel was reaching for hers. "You heard that?" She whispered.
    Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 149
    Registration date : 2010-07-20

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:28 pm

Gordon heard the growl as well and he tried to get between the two girls and getting Lexi off of Angel. He didn't particularly care if he got clawed or whatever right now, he was more concerned about what made that growl.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:34 pm

It seemed that everyone was distracted by something. Lexi roughly shoved Angel away as the man interjected, and looked in the direction the noise had came from, but she was quick to shrug it off. They were in the sewers, after all. It was probably just the protests of an old rusted pipe, nothing to get worked up over...

Male

Post by Leatherhead on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:39 pm

Snarls louder as he comes in close to the door, his teeth bared. "What are you doing in my friends home?" Stepping inside the door, his eyes quickly scanned the room seeing several humans. It takes every fiber of his mental strength not to lash out right then and there without waiting for an answer. His claws tapping at the doors edge blocking the path out.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Okay, so now Lexi was no longer convinced that it was an old pipe. Her gaze fixated on the enormous reptile, eyes widening in shock and disbelief, jaw hanging slightly agape. Her trembling fingers nearly relinquished their hold on Raph's Sai, but she tightened her grip, but kept it lowered. The last thing she wanted was to piss the big guy off. He was already agitated.

She blinked, trying to rid her mind of this 'hallucination', but the vision remained in front of her as she opened her eyes. She closed her mouth, then opened it to make a sound..a scream... but her voice wouldn't come...

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:36 am

Angel looked up at the large reptile and took her hand away from her gun, it seemed the big guy could be reasoned with. But before she could stay anything, Fraya jumped up and went over to the gator.

"My name is Fraya. We're friends of the turtles, too. I'm Mike's girlfriend. That woman over there is Rini she's Don's girls and over there is Lexi, she's Raph's biker babe."

After introducing everyone except Gordon-because she still didn't know who he was- she got to the point of why they were all there. "Shredder has the turtles in the tower. We're all here to try to come up with a plan to save them. Someone said that they were dead, but I refuse to believe that!" She then look up at Leatherhead hopeful.

"Can you help us?"
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:39 am

Laz on the other hand, quickly drew his gun and aimed it at the large mutant. He put himself between Lexi and Leatherhead, never taking his eyes off the new comer.

When Fraya got closer to the man, Laz prepared to shoot if the gator made a move.
    Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 149
    Registration date : 2010-07-20

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:56 am

Gordon put himself in front of Angel trying to get her to move back when he finally saw the croc come out of hiding. He glance over to Fraya seeing that she was already on top of things ... he did hear the croc talk, but had been unsure what it said through it's snarling... and then the gun. "Ahh... maybe should put that away..." just a thought, looks like half the room was packing heat and last thing he wanted to do was upset the big scary animal.
    Leatherhead
    Canon

Male

Post by Leatherhead on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:04 am

Leatherhead watched all of the humans expecting an answer, his temper already on edge at finding this many different people in his friends' dwelling and no turtles to be seen. His focus turned on the girl who approached him listening as she starts explaining why everyone was here... and his friends were not.

"I see... Yes." he nods without much thought, he didn't need to think about it, he is loyal to his mutant friends. "I will help rescue them."

Of course, he was calm only barely, he did not like the rumor that they might be dead and when he looked up, he saw a gun aimed at him. A blink of his eyes caused a shift in their appearance, looking more feral than a moment ago and his claws dug into the walls as a growl rumbles from his throat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:04 pm