A Christmas Wish

Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: A Christmas Wish

Post by Lexi on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm

Once Casey abruptly hung up, Lexi slid the phone back into her purse, and slumped against the wall. Her legs were feeling unsteady, threatening to buckle beneath her. It took her a moment, but she finally opted to moved over to the couch, flopping down onto the tattered cushions. She wiped at her tears, and shifted her attention towards the group.

"Casey's on his way."

..and then, she overheard what Laz had just said, causing a cold hard lump to form in her throat. The last thing she needed was to lose him, too. She looked at him, shaking her head in disapproval. "You're not going in there alone."

Purple Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-16

Post by Angel Alvarez on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:12 pm

Laz looked over at Lexi then walked over to the couch and sat between her and the other girls."It'll be fine."

But Angel interrupted and took a seat on the back of the couch. "You think it'll be fine. Chances are you'll be caught and killed. I for one wouldn't want to go in there." She informed and lit a joint. "So are we going to leave and do something or not, because I have other shit to do, and I really don't want to have to deal with Casey and April again."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:22 pm

Like a moth drawn to the radiating glow of a flame, Lexi moved closer to Laz, burying her face against his shoulder. It was so hard to get a grip on herself when everything around her was constantly falling to pieces. But Angel's less than caring comment earned her full attention. She snapped her head upwards, shooting a murderous glare at the girl.

"If you don't want to help, then fucking leave!" Quite honestly, she had had enough of the girl's less than caring attitude.

Purple Dragon

Female

Post by Angel Alvarez on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Angel hopped of the couch and shrugged. "I would. It's not like the guys were around when I needed them. But my boyfriend thinks we should help, so I'll stick around. Plus...Annoying you is kinda entertaining."

She walked over to Gordon and wrapped her arm around him.
    Leatherhead
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2010-12-30

Post by Leatherhead on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:26 pm

"Hm." he appeared to be in thought for a few moments. "...How big is this place?" finds a pair of communicators and picks them up looking them over hanging one with Lazarus. "We need to know if these work." he continued to see if he would be lucky enough to find a third. Three groups sounded about right. Him by himself was an army all on his own.

He was passively listening to the chatter outside the lab as well, he could already tell working with these people might be difficult.... attitudes would have to change if this was to be successful.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:29 pm

Laz held Lexi close to him and rubbed her back. When she started getting into it with Angel he tried to calm her down. "Don't listen to her, babe. You have enough worry, you don't need to be bothering with her."

He took the communicator and looked it over. "Never thought I would be in the turtle's home digging through their things. Or helping them for that matter." He flashed Lexi a small smile and kissed her forehead. "Everything is going to be alright."
    Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 149
    Registration date : 2010-07-20

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:33 pm

Silence had been a great friend while it lasted, he was not once the center of attention, but he's certain he's got a few eyes on him now... He simply waves a bit and puts an arm around Angel already looking a bit weary and stays silent for the moment; suspecting Angel might just leave if he nags to stop her from picking fights with anyone.
    Leatherhead
    Canon

Male

Post by Leatherhead on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:44 pm

He disregarded the lack of answer as he finds a third comm and moves away from the lab again and looks around for a moment trying to decide who gets this one. After a moment or two he walks over to Fraya and Rini and offers it to the girls.

Once the item is in Fraya or Rini's hands, he steps back and looks over the group, his voice loud enough that should all hear pretty well. "I do not know what the differences are among you, but I expect you to fully keep your issues to yourselves until this is over. I need your heads clear of petty issues if we are to rely on you. And so do the turtles. If you cannot do that, I ask you to stay behind as to not drag everyone else down." Perhaps that could have waited until they were ready to go, but he was no leader, speeches were not something he practiced at, he simply wanted to protect his friends and if his own teammates are fighting, he knew that could spell disaster, hopefully they understood that.

"Are there any problems with that?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:49 pm

Lexi's glare followed her over to the older gentleman, who she would've thought to be the girl's father, if she hadn't just heard her refer to him as her 'boyfriend'. Must be her sugar daddy, she thought. Poor fool. She would've snapped something back at the girl, but Laz' attempts to sooth her were working. Still, she decided she did NOT like this purple-haired brat.

She wiped at her tears, trying to focus on what Laz and the reptile were talking about, but her mind kept drifting to Raph, hoping he was okay.

She was pulled from her thoughts from the reptile's 'speech'. She wiped at her tears, unable to answer, but shook her head in reply. She could behave.. as long as Angel didn't continue to push her buttons. Otherwise, all bets were off.

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:53 pm

Laz looked up at LH and nodded. "Yeah."

The two girls held on to their communicators and also nodded. Rini looked over at Angel. She hated to admit it, but the girl scared her. In fact most of the people in the room scared her. She pulled her knees up to her chine and watched everyone closely. She couldn't believe that the Angel girl was dating a man so much older then her, but it wasn't her place to say anything.

Fraya however, would say something. "Ain't you a little old to be dating her?" She asked. It wasn't asked in a mean way or a judge mental way, she was just honestly wondering.
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:55 pm

Soon April was rushing into the lair. But she stopped when she saw everyone else there. "Woh...ok...Um hi?" She let the door close behind her as she looked around the room. "Casey here?"
    Leatherhead
    Canon

Male

Post by Leatherhead on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:19 pm

Hrm, that response was a little less than desirable. Nonetheless, he hoped they took is seriously.

Wandering off in a random direction for a few moments, he gently prodded at the button on the comm he had in his hand to see if they were working. With any luck, they would be. "Ahh, testing the comms. 1, 2, 3..."
    Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:31 pm

Blinks. "I could ask similarly of you dating a turtle." he did not intend for that to come off as rude, he sighs and shakes his head. "No. Sorry, I did not mean to be rude. I'm a bit stressed out at the moment." And his phone goes off, he didn't know whether to be more tired or relieved of it's 'rescue'. Picking it up, he could see it was Paul. "Oh for... " He kissed Angel's forehead. "Wait here and try to behave yourself." Managing to make that request without any added stress to the words, he nodded politely to April as he stepped outside.
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female

Post by Angel Alvarez on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:33 pm

Angel just smiled brightly. "He's awesome." But seeing April walk in she frowned. "No Casey isn't here. You know how he is, late for everything."

April nodded to Gordon and watched as everyone tried out the walkie talkies that were working just fine. She went into the kitchen and grabbed a doughnut. "So...Someone want to fill me in?"
    Leatherhead
    Canon

Male

Post by Leatherhead on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:42 pm

Leatherhead smiled, satisfied that the comms were in working order. His hands were a little big that it'd take some time to fix them, time they probably didn't have if they hadn't been.

Wandering back, he quickly noticed April. "Ah, you must be April. I am Leatherhead, pleased to finally make your acquaintance." he gives a quick bow of his head.
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female

Post by April O'Neil on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:48 pm

April smiled at the gator, though honestly he did make her a bit nervous. "Yes I'm April. And I was told that the guys were in trouble. So what's going on?"
    Leatherhead
    Canon

Male

Post by Leatherhead on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:58 pm

"Ah, yes. As I understand it, Donatello had been working for Shredder hoping to keep the rest of them safe, but their rescue had failed and they are all now under his custody." Hadn't really occurred to him April knew where Don has been, secluded as he usually is, nonetheless. "I am hoping you will be able to assist in some way?"

" I still require an idea of the layout." Laz has yet to mention anything about the actual layout. And he'd been wanting to delve into a plan using that.

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:00 pm

Casey was put behind by traffic but soon he found a safe enough place to park his truck. He then went to the bed of his truck which contained a golf bag with only a few things in it. He never left home without at least one bat or hockey stick. Once it was over his shoulder he ventured down into the sewers with his flashlight. It wasn't his usual sewer entrance but it was close enough, it was taking to long to drive.

Soon he arrived at a kind of back entrance to the Lair and surprisingly enough he remembered how to open it. He pulled the bar at the bottom of a dead end brick wall and it suddenly opened and lead him back through the dojo. But when he got there he was surprised to hear other voices besides Lexi, infact he didn't hear Lexi at all.

He walked out of the Dojo and straight to the living room where he saw quite a few people gathered which puzzled him. He looked ahead and saw April talking with a giant gator and had an idea as to who he was. The turtles have told him of Leatherhead but he has never actually seen him before and he was quite a sight to behold.

Casey suddenly stopped in order to see just who the hell was here. He saw Lexi and Laz on the couch, 'No big surprise there..' he thought. Two new women though he had briefly seen Fraya before and ...Angel! This was unbelievable! But after taking that all in he sighed and did a little wave.

"Heya' everyone, now can someone please tell meh wha' the hells goin' on around 'ere?" He said sounding a little concerned.

Last edited by Casey Jones on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female

Post by April O'Neil on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:01 pm

April frowned at the news. "I'll help anyway I can, of course. As for the layout...I think I would have to be inside the place."

Fraya again spoke up. "There's a passage way that leads from the sewer to the basement and another that leads into the kitchen. Those are the only places I know of, outside of the front door and the roof garden. They guys will most likely be held in the basement. But if Laz can get inside we can find out more."
    Leatherhead
    Canon

Male

Post by Leatherhead on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:11 pm

"Ah, yes!" He offered the comm to April and turned to Fraya apparently very easily distracted. "I was also wondering if there was an underwater entrance I could use." indicating he would enter alone. "I would meet up with another group.. I suspect you all in two or three groups should be sufficient. Based on how well you get along of course. And taking fighting skills into consideration." He did not want fights breaking out if he could help it. And he was uncertain outside Casey who could fight.

He glanced back towards the entrance "Ah, Mr Jones. It is nice to finally meet you."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:16 pm

Laz gave Lexi a light squeeze then stood up. "I can fight. The girls can't." He said motioning to Rini and Fraya. "I'll get my uniform from home and go into the building, from there I can contact you as to exactly where the turtles are. No point in us going in there and not knowing where to go."

As far as a water entrance. I don't recall one. But there is one door that was used by the ninjas. We had to trek through water, so maybe it's been flooded sense then? It lead to a parking garage."
    Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:21 pm

Giving a long gaze at the badge under his coat, he sighed as he slipped the phone back in his pocket. he hoped Paul was wrong.

He enters the lair again after a few more moments and looks around. "Ah... sorry about abruptly leaving, had to take that call..."
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female

Post by Angel Alvarez on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:23 pm

Angel smiled when Gordon walked back in the room. She walked over to him and leaned against him. "So'k." She then pointed to Casey. "That's Casey." She informed. "the bully I was telling you about."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:07 pm

Lexi remained quiet, struggling to get herself pulled together. She watched as the red-head entered the lair, slightly confused by her sudden appearance. But listening to the exchange, she quickly realized that this was the April. The woman she had heard so much about, from the guys... and Casey. Still fighting with her emotions, she wasn't feeling up to introductions.

Then, a familiar face finally popped in. Despite the hurt feelings and misunderstandings, Lexi was relieved to see him. She finally forced herself up from the couch, approaching Laz as he informed the reptile that 'the girls' couldn't fight. Though, he had motioned towards Mike and Don's girls, she didn't want to be placed into the 'helpless' category. "I'm going in with you, Laz." She informed. She was not about to let him go into the lion's den, alone. Even if it was just to scope things out. "I'm sure you have an extra uniform.. and I'm not completely defenseless." She told him, motioning to the small pistol in her purse.

"I run with thugs and ninjas, remember? I can hold my own."

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:41 am

"Yer not coming in with me. Sorry. But I'll keep you updated on what's going on." Laz told Lexi. "I'll get a hold of you guys when I get inside." He said then turned to leave the lair.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:27 pm