Something in the air.

Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Something in the air.

Post by Mikko on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:24 am

Mikko had spent most of the night at the hospital, but made it back home with dinner for her and Dice. She wondered when she wouldn't have to sleep on the couch anymore, but was slowly coming to the realization that Dice just didn't like her in that way and chances were she would forever be on the couch.

But today was a new day, and she had one thing on her mind; getting a Christmas tree.

She pulled herself off of the couch and lit a cig. She didn't see Dice anywhere and figured he was either still sleeping, or had already left. She thought about checking his room to see, but really didn't want to get fussed at first thing in the morning.

Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Re: Something in the air.

Post by Remey on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:55 am

They had left late last night, or early this morning, how ever you want to look at it. And started their long journey south. Remey caught a few hours of sleep but now he was driving again, looking for a place to stop and eat. He looked over at Marley and smiled to her.

"What you feel like eating?"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:56 am

Ace slept very well that night, curled up next to Ally. But he was awaken by a little girl jumping on his bed. "Wake up! Wake up!" She shouted as she jumped. Ace rubbed his eyes and looked up at Riley. He reached up and pulled her down to him.

"I'm up. I'm up."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:43 pm

Ally had rocked Ace's world all night long, well into the early morning hours. Now, she was curled up beside him, sleeping soundly. She needed it, considering all she had been through. The previous day had been filled with more drama than most people would experience in a life-time. But unfortunately the much needed rest wouldn't last long. Startled by the sudden jumping on the bed, her body jerked, but she was just too sore to sit up right away. Her eyes flickered open, and she managed a tired smile despite how horrible she was feeling.

Slowly, she managed to push herself up, yawning tiredly. "Morning." She said, and gently ruffled the little girl's hair, then kissed Ace's cheek. She sat there for a moment, then slowly scooted to the edge of the bed. She stared at the borrowed clothes that laid crumpled on the floor, a reminder of all she needed to do today, and she dreaded it, considering how sore she was. As much as she hated the idea, she was beginning to think that a trip to the doctor to get checked out would be a good idea.

Wincing as she stood up, she began getting dressed..
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:50 pm

Ace sat up and looked over at Ally. "Morning, love. You feeling alright?" He asked as he watched her stare at the cloths on the floor. Then he remembered that they had to go to her place to pick up her things. He figured that they could make a day out of it, if Ally was feeling up to it. But little did Ace know, Diablo had gotten out of jail early that morning, and was looking for them.
    Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:54 pm

Remey wrote:They had left late last night, or early this morning, how ever you want to look at it. And started their long journey south. Remey caught a few hours of sleep but now he was driving again, looking for a place to stop and eat. He looked over at Marley and smiled to her.

"What you feel like eating?"

Marley was certainly enjoying their little road trip. It was her first time out of New York, and she was looking forward to every stop along the way, and as odd as it seemed, collecting spoons. She really didn't understand the concept, but figured you just stole spoons from random restaurants. She could definitely do that!

She had driven some, allowing Remey to get some rest. But now, he was once again behind the wheel. At his question, she was thoughtful for a moment, then smiled sweetly. "Waffles?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Ace wrote:Ace sat up and looked over at Ally. "Morning, love. You feeling alright?" He asked as he watched her stare at the cloths on the floor. Then he remembered that they had to go to her place to pick up her things. He figured that they could make a day out of it, if Ally was feeling up to it. But little did Ace know, Diablo had gotten out of jail early that morning, and was looking for them.

Despite the nagging soreness, Ally flashed Ace a lopsided grin as she finished getting dressed, then crawled over the bed, snuggling against him. "Mm.. yeah. Really sore, though." She replied, pressing a kiss against his cheek. "I guess I shoulda expected this.. after what happened.."
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:03 pm

Marley wrote:Marley was certainly enjoying their little road trip. It was her first time out of New York, and she was looking forward to every stop along the way, and as odd as it seemed, collecting spoons. She really didn't understand the concept, but figured you just stole spoons from random restaurants. She could definitely do that!

She had driven some, allowing Remey to get some rest. But now, he was once again behind the wheel. At his question, she was thoughtful for a moment, then smiled sweetly. "Waffles?"

"Waffles it is!" Remey looked at all the signs on the side of the road, then finally pulled into a truck stop and parked. They hadn't made it far, so they would have to make sure they made good time today. "And we can pick up our first spoon while we're here." He added excitedly.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:07 pm

Ally wrote:Despite the nagging soreness, Ally flashed Ace a lopsided grin as she finished getting dressed, then crawled over the bed, snuggling against him. "Mm.. yeah. Really sore, though." She replied, pressing a kiss against his cheek. "I guess I shoulda expected this.. after what happened.."

Ace wrapped his arm around Ally and gave her a light squeeze. "want to lay in bed a while longer? maybe...Breakfast in bed?" He suggested as Riley got bored and ran out the room.

Ace planted a kiss on Ally's lips. "you want some Aspirin or something?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:15 pm

She really wanted to get things done, but the thought of breakfast in bed earned a small smile. "Mmm.. I think I'd like that." She kissed him, and rested her head against his shoulder. "You're seriously spoiling me."

At his question, she gave a small nod. "Yeah, or if you have something stronger."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:19 pm

Ace pulled the covers over her and hugged her close. "That's my job. I like to think I'm good at it. And yeah I have some stronger stuff, but we don't need you passing out on us. I'll go see what I got." He kissed her once more then slipped out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

He dug around for a few minuets and came back out with a pill bottle. "This should help. It's like Aspirin, but really strong. Now to go make my woman food!" He added in his best caveman voice.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:45 pm

"Mmm.. you're damn good at it." She complimented, giving him a little wink. She snuggled beneath the covers, and waited for him to return with the pills. She eyed them for a second, then popped a couple, hoping they would take care of the soreness.

His caveman imitation earned a quiet chuckle. "Heh.. you so silly." She smiled. "But, in a sexy way."
    Riley
    Original Character

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2010-10-16

Post by Riley on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:26 am

Ace leaned over and kissed Ally before heading out to the kitchen. As he was going out Riley was running back in. She jumped on the bed beside Ally and crawled under the covers. She looked up at Ally and flashed her a cheeky smile. "I got cookies." She said in a hushed tone then showed Ally the bag of Oreos.

"Want one?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:54 am

Ally couldn't help but smile at Riley's antics. Though, she honestly wasn't craving Oreo's for breakfast, she took one of the offered cookies, and ruffled the little girl's hair. "Heh.. thanks. Just what I always wanted."
    Dice
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2010-08-20

Post by Dice on Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:58 am

After a long night of NOT fucking the hot girl who lives with him and would do any sexual act he ask of her. Dice went to bed, alone.

( Razz )
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:21 pm

It wasn't until Mikko herd the faint sound of Dice's snoring did she realize that he was in fact still home. She got dressed and pulled on her shoes. He would probably be a sleep for a while, that gave her time to go out and get that tree. But first she needed a truck. So she headed out into the cold, gave the dog a good scratch behind the ears and headed out the yard.

She didn't have to walk to far till she came to an old beat down truck. No one was around it and she doubt anyone would miss it. She slipped inside the drivers seat and soon she was off. Now to find that tree. She couldn't just go to a tree lot and pick one out. And she didn't have the money to get decorations, so she would have to take one that was already decorated. With almost every building having a tree that wouldn't be too hard.

The only problem was finding a place that was closed so that she could get in and get the damn thing.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:55 am

Soon Ace came back into the room with a plate loaded down with food. "I thought I would join you in your meal." He said with a grin. But then he spotted Riley and Ally munching down on cookies and pouted.

"You started eating without me?" He wined playfully. He handed Ally the small bed table and plucked the cookies from Riley's hands. "You need to eat real food for breakfast. Later we'll go to the coffee shop and get you some fresh cookies ok?"

Riley was all for that. Her cute little pout soon turned into a smile and she snuggled between Ace and Ally. Ace took his plate and gave Riley his scrambled eggs.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:04 am

After searching around a bit, Mikko finally spotted a tree in the window of a home. She was going to take from a business, but thought that it would be too risky to do in the day. So she opted for taking someone's tree out of their home. Breaking into the empty house was easy. She walked up to the tree and frowned when she saw that it was fake, but it was probably for the best, lest she wouldn't loose the trees needles in the drive home.

She unplugged the lights and lifted the tree up, it was surprisingly light. She totally felt like the Grinch stealing Christmas and started humming 'you're a mean one' as she walked out the house with the tree.

She tossed it in the back of the truck and quickly took off, now headed back home.
    Hun
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Male
    Number of posts : 153
    Registration date : 2009-08-23

Post by Hun on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:50 am

Hun was sitting at his desk as usual when Lydia walked through the door.She was the only one who could get away with just barging in like she often did. She was family after all. Lydia sat down on the chair sideways, legs hanging off the chair's arms. She grinned at Hun and lit a cigarette. "I got it all." She informed.

Hun smiled at that. "Is it here?"

Lydia shook her head and turned in the chair to face Hun and lean closer. "No, but the truck will be here today. There's everything on yer list and then some. Guns, ammo, vest, Enough for everyone. It was hell to get and I owe a lot of people, but I think it was well worth it."

Hun was happy to hear that. Soon, the whole gang would be ready to go in and take over the Turks. He had already call up the other branches of the Dragons and they were all on board. The Turks didn't have a chance in hell.

"Call Lazarus. I'll need him on the front line. I haven't been able to reach him, maybe you'll have better luck."

Lydia saluted Hun and stood up. "Will do!" With that she headed out the office to hunt down Laz.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:44 am

On the way back home, Mikko spotted two dragons talking on the side walk. She thought nothing of it at first, but then a twisted smile spread over her lips. She turned the truck and pressed her foot to the floor. The two men didn't have time to move, all they saw was an old truck coming there way, then it was over. Mikko ran them into the brick wall of the building, pinning them and crushing them. She laughed as she backed up the truck and raced off.

The two men both fell dead on the ground. The people in the building who heard the loud noise ran outside to see what had happen, Mikko was long gone though. The two Dragons laid in a pool of their own blood. The front of Mikko's truck was stained with her kill.

She sped home, but didn't park the truck by Dice's house. She parked in an ally and dragged the tree the rest of the way.

When she finally got home, she walked inside and set the tree up in the corner of the living room. She placed Dice's presents under the tree then took a hot shower. She came out the shower in her usual small undies and tank top shirt. She didn't care how much skin she showed around Dice, he had already made it clear that he wasn't interested, at lest that's how she saw it.

With her tree in the house, two less Dragons on the street and her body fresh and clean, Mikko plopped down on the couch and waited for Dice to wake up.
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-16

Post by Angel Alvarez on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:03 pm

Lt. Gordon Miller wrote:Gorden went out early morning, leaving a note in case Angel woke up, to pick up some new clothes for her to wear, pick up some breakfast from MD's and of course, pay the motel bill before finally returning to the room.

All that done, he makes his way back into the room

Being a light sleeper, Angel had woke up when Gordon got out of bed. But she didn't feel like getting up herself so she turned over, putting the covers over her head and falling asleep again.

When Gordon came back, Angel woke up again and quickly turned over to see who was in the room. Seeing that it was Gordon she smiled and stretched.

"Mmmmm Morning."
    Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 149
    Registration date : 2010-07-20

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:14 pm

Sets the bags on the table and offers her a smile. "Hey, sleepyhead. Got some food and clothes. Hope they'll fit you well enough. Stores are crazy even this early."

He glances over at her "How are you feeling?"
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female

Post by Angel Alvarez on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:17 pm

Angel sat up in the bed, then slowly slipped off the side. She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him. "I'm cold." She said, slipping her arms under his coat. "And yer nice and warm."

She then eyed the food and pulled away from him. She peeked in the bag then grabbed a hash brown and sat on the bed to eat. "You sleep good?"
    Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 149
    Registration date : 2010-07-20

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:34 pm

Chuckles hugging her when she puts her arms around him. "There's a few outfits in here, all winter appropriate of course. You should be warmer when you try them on." Gives her a kiss on the forehead letting her have first crack on the food.

"Yea, I slept good. I hope you did too." gives her a smile.
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female

Post by Angel Alvarez on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:40 pm

Angel ate her food quickly then stripped down and tugged on the warmer cloths. "I did. Yer so comfty." She complimented. After she put on the baggy cloths she hopped back on the bed. That's when her phone rang.

She answered it, but didn't recognize the voice of the girl on the other side, she sounded frantic though. But through the woman's frantic ramblings she did catch that the turtles were in trouble. She hated that she cared, she wished she could be like the other gang members and just not care, caring got you hurt, and in trouble. But the more this girl told her the more her heart sunk.

She looked up at Gordon as she listened to the phone. "Ok...ok...Mo I don't know where the lair is." She answered the woman who had wanted her to meet there. The woman then gave her some quick directions to the place and then hung up.

Angel hung up her phone and fell back on the bed. "Shredder has the turtles." She told Gordon. "I'm suppose to meet one of their girlfriends at the lair."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:06 pm