Something in the air.

Christopher
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 224
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Re: Something in the air.

Post by Christopher on Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:48 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko didn't see Chris walk up to her. And when he spoke she jumped a little and spun around. Seeing that it was just Chris she smiled at him and gave him a hug.

"Hey!" She greeted back. "What have you been up to?"

Chris returned the hug, a bit surprised by the warm reception, but welcomed it all the same. "Hey. Been just trying to get my life back together," he answered casually. "You?"
    Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 149
    Registration date : 2010-07-20

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:49 pm

"Angel..." Gets out of the car. "I didn't mean it like that."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:51 pm

Christopher wrote:Chris returned the hug, a bit surprised by the warm reception, but welcomed it all the same. "Hey. Been just trying to get my life back together," he answered casually. "You?"

"Same I guess. Right now I've been dealing wit courts to get Travis back, Dice has been nice enough to let me stay with him for now. And um...Jencko will be killing me in a day." She shrugged and leaned against a close building.

"So you still with that girl?"
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-16

Post by Angel Alvarez on Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:53 pm

Lt. Gordon Miller wrote:"Angel..." Gets out of the car. "I didn't mean it like that."

Angel sighed heavily and pushed herself away from the car. "I know." She said quietly. "Lets just get this over with. You have a flash light or something?"
    Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:01 pm

So very glad this isn't escalating... he nods and moves to the trunk getting out the flashlight. "Are we going to need anything else?"
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female

Post by Angel Alvarez on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:05 pm

"Not that I know of. And I'm sure you're packing heat if trouble goes down." She said walking close to him and patting his ass. She then lead them to the man hole cover and tried to lift it up.
    Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:07 pm

Gordon grabs a spare gun from the trunk strapping it under his pant leg and a few extra cartridges in his coat pockets before closing the trunk and moving over to give Angel a hand with the manhole.
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female

Post by Angel Alvarez on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:12 pm

Once the hole was uncovered, Angel started down the ladder. She reached the ground and looked up waiting for Gordon.

"Jump! I'll catch ya!" She joked and held her arms up to him.
    Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:31 pm

Chuckles switching on the flashlight putting the strap on his wrist before climbing down the ladder as well and gives her a kiss on the cheek. "Okay, which direction now?"
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female

Post by Angel Alvarez on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:33 pm

The small kiss put a smile on Angel's face. It defiantly put her in a better mood. "this way." She pointed and started walking in the murky darkness. "She said to go straight right, take the first left, second right and then pull the middle pipe on the wall."
    Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:45 pm

"Alright, sounds pretty straight forward.." Gordon turns the flashlights brightness on high and starts forward keeping Angel in front of him where he can see her.

Once they make the last instructed turn, Gordon watched he wall for the three pipes she mentioned stopping when they finally reach them. "Here we are."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:08 pm

Sugar wrote:Sugar walked in the hospital with Ally and headed straight for the gift shop. She walked in and started to look around at all the flowers and toys they had. She figured that she would let Ally pick out the stuffed animals and flowers sense she was his girl, she would get him some balloons and candy, cuz who doesn't want candy when they are all achy?

With her hands full of treats she walked up to Ally. "Think he'll be awake when we see him? How bad was he when he left?"

And it would seem they were in luck. A grin tugged across Ally's lips as she spotted a stuffed pink elephant, with dopey eyes and huge floppy ears. She plucked it from the shelf, along with a stuffed bear for Riley, then moved on to the flowers. She grabbed a dozen pink roses, adorned in a sparkly pink vase. Luckily she still had the funds that she'd taken from D, so she would be able to pay for this stuff, rather than 'shop-lift'.

She looked over at Sugar, frowning at her question. "I hope so. He was struggling to stay awake when the ambulance took him. I don't think the wounds are life-threatening, but he lost a lot of blood."
    Christopher
    Original Character

Male

Post by Christopher on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:11 am

Mikko wrote:
    Christopher wrote:Chris returned the hug, a bit surprised by the warm reception, but welcomed it all the same. "Hey. Been just trying to get my life back together," he answered casually. "You?"

"Same I guess. Right now I've been dealing wit courts to get Travis back, Dice has been nice enough to let me stay with him for now. And um...Jencko will be killing me in a day." She shrugged and leaned against a close building.

"So you still with that girl?"

'Heh, doomed anyways...' Chris thought grimly. It was sad, really. Didn't seem like Mikko's switch was working out for her after all. But it was too late for her to switch back now. Hun wanted her dead. He still wasn't sure how Mikko had escaped him the first time but it didn't really seem to matter anyway. And Mikko did have a lot of talent in the tools of the trade. So why the fuck wouldn't the Turk leader want her?

Chris didn't bother asking the question and instead answered hers. "Yeah. It's been a little hard with my work schedule, though. But I think she understands." He was beginning to wonder if it was worth it to bring her into Hun if she was dead anyway. But he still didn't know about that Dice guy. And it seemed he she and him were getting close. Despite his sour feelings against her, he did want her happy.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:15 am

Mikko frowned and gave Chris a look that clearly said she didn't like Kim. "Traffic." She said sarcastically. "Well I have to go kidnap someone, so I'll see you later!"

With that Mikko started to walk off.
    Christopher
    Original Character

Male

Post by Christopher on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:20 am

Chris sighed heavily. Now he was really wondering why Jenko wouldn't want her. He followed her a ways, not really wanting to end the conversation like they had. "Hey, wait. Can I ask why your leader wants you dead? What did you do?" 'You were damn good at everything,' he added silently.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:24 am

Mikko smiled at him and tucked her hair behind her ear. "Well...Remember Gabe? He had a son, and Jencko wants me to kill him. But I'm not going to. And I know as soon as I tell Jencko he'll have me killed. He's expecting me to fail. It sucks, I have a lot to offer the gang. But right now I have to help a guy out and you probably shouldn't be around when I meet up with him."
    Sugar
    Original Character

Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2010-12-24

Post by Sugar on Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:32 am

Ally wrote:And it would seem they were in luck. A grin tugged across Ally's lips as she spotted a stuffed pink elephant, with dopey eyes and huge floppy ears. She plucked it from the shelf, along with a stuffed bear for Riley, then moved on to the flowers. She grabbed a dozen pink roses, adorned in a sparkly pink vase. Luckily she still had the funds that she'd taken from D, so she would be able to pay for this stuff, rather than 'shop-lift'.

She looked over at Sugar, frowning at her question. "I hope so. He was struggling to stay awake when the ambulance took him. I don't think the wounds are life-threatening, but he lost a lot of blood."

Sugar nodded and gave Ally a comforting smile. "I'm sure he'll be fine. He's one tough cookie."

She went over to the cashier and placed her things on the counter. She was going to ask Ally if she needed any money, but thought that that might seem rude. So she payed for her things and moved out the way.

"He's gonna love that elephant." She commented with a chuckle.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:39 pm

Ally was thankful for the reassurances, but part of her was still scared that something horrible could happen to Ace... because of her. He'd already had several close calls from both D and Gal, and she worried that by being with him, she was ultimately dooming him. It certainly weighed heavily on her heart and mind.

She was pulled from her thoughts when the cashier cleared her throat to get her attention. Ally paid for the items, and accompanied Sugar towards the door, smiling at her comment about the elephant. "If nothing else, hopefully it'll get a smile out of him." Not that Ace's smiles were a rarity, but she wanted to make him feel better.
    Christopher
    Original Character

Male

Post by Christopher on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:40 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko smiled at him and tucked her hair behind her ear. "Well...Remember Gabe? He had a son, and Jencko wants me to kill him. But I'm not going to. And I know as soon as I tell Jencko he'll have me killed. He's expecting me to fail. It sucks, I have a lot to offer the gang. But right now I have to help a guy out and you probably shouldn't be around when I meet up with him."

Chris nodded at the mention of Gabe then frowned when the thug's kid already had some kind of bounty on it. 'Fuckin' bastard,' Chris thought gritting his teeth. At least the Purple Dragons weren't so damn harsh. "Good for you, babe," he praised her for refusing those orders. Even if it signed her death warrant.

"You don't deserve that, Mikko. You're so much better than that fucker could even care about." He was being dead serious. But he did know where Mikko's loyalties laid. But even she wouldn't deliberately kill a baby. Hell, she still had her own to fight to get back.

When she mentioned the other guy she was supposed to see, he decided he had all the information he needed for right now and would slink around to get the rest. He gave her another hug. "Okay, see you around, Mikko."
    Sugar
    Original Character

Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2010-12-24

Post by Sugar on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:46 pm

Ally wrote:Ally was thankful for the reassurances, but part of her was still scared that something horrible could happen to Ace... because of her. He'd already had several close calls from both D and Gal, and she worried that by being with him, she was ultimately dooming him. It certainly weighed heavily on her heart and mind.

She was pulled from her thoughts when the cashier cleared her throat to get her attention. Ally paid for the items, and accompanied Sugar towards the door, smiling at her comment about the elephant. "If nothing else, hopefully it'll get a smile out of him." Not that Ace's smiles were a rarity, but she wanted to make him feel better.

The two walked up to Ace's room and then walked inside the room. Ace was sleeping peacefully, the TV was on, blaring the Jerry Springer show.

Sugar turned the TV off and patted Ace's feet. "Wake up you. You have company."

He opened his eyes and managed a tired smile at the three. "Hey..."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:48 pm

Christopher wrote:Chris nodded at the mention of Gabe then frowned when the thug's kid already had some kind of bounty on it. 'Fuckin' bastard,' Chris thought gritting his teeth. At least the Purple Dragons weren't so damn harsh. "Good for you, babe," he praised her for refusing those orders. Even if it signed her death warrant.

"You don't deserve that, Mikko. You're so much better than that fucker could even care about." He was being dead serious. But he did know where Mikko's loyalties laid. But even she wouldn't deliberately kill a baby. Hell, she still had her own to fight to get back.

When she mentioned the other guy she was supposed to see, he decided he had all the information he needed for right now and would slink around to get the rest. He gave her another hug. "Okay, see you around, Mikko."

Mikko hugged him back and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. She then ran off to meet up with D, a man who she didn't know, and hoped that it wasn't some kind of trap.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:31 pm

Sugar wrote:
    The two walked up to Ace's room and then walked inside the room. Ace was sleeping peacefully, the TV was on, blaring the Jerry Springer show.

Sugar turned the TV off and patted Ace's feet. "Wake up you. You have company."

He opened his eyes and managed a tired smile at the three. "Hey..."

Once inside the room, Ally laid Riley onto the small couch, and covered her with the extra blanket that one of the nurses had left. She placed the roses on the bed-side table, then approached Ace's bed. She was so relieved to see him open his eyes, and returned the smile, fighting back the tears.

"Hey, sexy." She whispered, pressing a kiss against his temple. "How're you feeling, babe?" She asked, nuzzling his cheek as she placed the pink elephant on his stomach. "I got you a little friend."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:03 am

Mikko hurried to D's place and when she got there she didn't receive the warm welcome that she would expect from someone she was about to help.

"Took you fuckin long enough." D snapped when she walked through the door. Mikko was a bit takin aback by his tone and was tempted to just turn around and leave. But then she thought about the child, she had to help the kid.

"So do you know who has her?" She asked, getting straight to the point.

"Yeah, fuckin Ace and his bitch Ally." He seethed.

Mikko knew both of those people and neither of them seemed like kidnappers. "Ace and Ally? Really? They seem like unlikely kidnappers." She said as she walked around the place. "I'll give em a call though.Don't worry I'll get yer kid back." She assured him.

She then picked up her phone and dialed Ally's number.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:05 am

Ace grinned and his grin got wider when Ally handed him the elephant. "Awwww babe! How did you know I wanted a big pink elephant!" He held it close to him then sat up in his bed with a slight wince. He was sore, but doing fine. "I think I'm allergic to bullets." he joked rubbing his sore shoulder.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:53 am

But Ally noticed his discomfort, and did her best to adjust the pillows behind him to make him more comfortable. She managed a smile at his question, shrugging her shoulders. "I dunno. I guess I just know you that well, huh?" She winked. "It just seemed fitting."

She was about to comment on his apparent 'allergies' to bullets, but was cut off by the ringing of her phone. She pulled it from her oversized hoodie, checking the number before putting it up to her ear. She really wasn't expecting Mikko to actually ever call her, but she shrugged off that small amount of disbelief, and answered quietly. "S'up?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:39 am