Something in the air.

Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Re: Something in the air.

Post by Mikko on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:56 am

"Where you at? I thought we could hook up or something." Mikko said as she watched D pace back and forth. For a guy who was still bleeding everywhere he didn't seem to hurt. She grabbed his arm and tugged him on the couch then pulled out the medical supplies she brought with her.

"I want to talk to you about something, it's important."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:36 am

Of all the times, Mikko chose now to hook up. Great. Of course, the girl had no way of knowing that Ace was hurt, or what had happened. Or so she thought.

"I'd love to, but it's really a bad time." She told her. "Ace got hurt.."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:43 am

"That's kinda what I want to talk about." Mikko said as she tried to patch D up, who had a problem with sitting still! "Sooooo you at like, the hospital or something?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:53 am

Ally was slightly taken aback by that. So, Mikko knew that Ace was hurt? How? Her suspicions were quickly rising, and she recalled Ace mentioning that he didn't fully trust Mikko.

"That's what you want to talk to me about?" She asked, quirking a brow. "How.. do you know about that.."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:56 am

"Uh....well...Word gets around pretty fast. So what hospital you in?" Mikko finished stitching up D. It wasn't her best patch up job, but they guy wouldn't stay still or stop whining. He was such a big baby!
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:28 pm

But Ally wasn't so quick to dismiss it. She may be careless at times, but she wasn't stupid. "Who told you?" She asked, keeping her voice calm, for Ace and Riley's sake. Her brows furrowed, hearing the faint whimpering in the background.

"Who's with you?"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:37 am

This girl sure did ask a lot of questions. But Mikko wouldn't have to answer them, D was getting sick of being poked and bandaged and wanted Mikko to get Riley now!

"What the fuck you still on the phone for? I didn't tell you to come here to fuckin talk on the damn phone!"

Mikko sighed heavily and stood up. "Guess that answers yer question...." She told Ally and started gathering her things to leave the house. "So I really need to just talk to you and Ace." Because she was starting to question this guys ability to even raise a child.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:32 pm

And soon, all was revealed. Ally could plainly hear D in the background now, carrying on in his normal manner. Obviously the asshole had put Mikko up to calling her. "Mikko, you need to stay away from that guy." She warned her, concern in her tone. "He's bad news."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:40 pm

"Yeah...I'm starting to get the feeling. I'll meet up with you later." She told Ally, decideding that she didn't have the whole story. Still she didn't see the man as a threat, at lest not to her. "I'm gonna deal with this guy find out what the fuck is going on. You take care." With that she hung up and turned to D.

"Ok. What the hell is going on? I know Ace and Ally and they ain't no kidnappers." She said confronting him. She had been around lots of guys that were bad news, there was nothing different about this guy. She put her hands on her hips and waited for an answer. "Could it be that you simply lost your kid because you're an asshole?" She accused.

That did it. D was more then a little pissed off now. He stood up and slapped Mikko across the face, causing her to fall to the ground. "Fuckin bitch! I ask you to do one simple fucking thing!" He yelled then kicked her. She doubled over and quickly tried to get to her feet but D didn't give her a chance. He grabbed her hair and tossed her on the floor again. "All you needed to do was get the brat for me! But no, you had to question me. Yer gonna regret that."

He threw a punch at her face then preceded to tear at her clothing. Mikko fought as much as she could and yelled as loud as she could, hoping that someone would hear her.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:42 pm

Ace and Sugar talked quietly while Ally was on the phone, but hearing her concern he turned his attention to Ally. "Is everything ok?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:59 pm

"Mikko... wait.." Ally tried to call through the receiver, but it was too late. She was seriously worried about the girl, knowing first had just how heartless and dangerous he was. A guy that would beat his own child was capable of anything.

"Mikko's with D.." She replied to Ace's question, and tried to call Mikko back...
    Diablo
    Lurker

Male
    Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-10-06

Post by Diablo on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:05 pm

Mikko was in no position to answer the phone. She had managed to crawl to the front door but was now being pinned to the floor. She fought with D but it only caused him to hit her more and harder. She really didn't expect the guy to snap like this! She heard her phone ringing and tried to get to it but D grabbed it first.

He saw Ally's name pop up and answered the phone. "Where the fuck are you!?" He demanded. "I'm going to fuckin find you and kill you. Slowly!" He shouted as he put his body weight on Mikko so she couldn't escape. "And yer boytoy. Oh he's gonna get it too. I'll slaughter the fucker!"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:21 pm

Ally was not expecting for D to answer. Obviously he had taken the phone from Mikko, and she worried about what the asshole had done to her. The threat against her own life barely fazed her. Hell, she was used to it. But hearing him threaten Ace caused her chest to tighten. The thought of anything happening to him was suffocating.

"Yer not going to touch him, you fucking asshole!" She shot back, fighting back the tears. "Where's Mikko?!"
    Diablo
    Lurker

Male
    Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-10-06

Post by Diablo on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:25 pm

D just laughed at that. And when she asked about Mikko he reached down and hit her again. "She's around. Not really to talkative right now. Bitch stop moving!" He snapped at Mikko and hit her again. "See you around." He hung up the phone and sat it on the coffee table. He then picked Mikko off the floor and threw her onto the couch, because he wasn't about to fuck on the cold floor.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:50 pm

Once D ended the call, Ally quickly called the police and gave them Mikko's number, informing them that the girl was being hurt... or even killed. Hopefully the cops could track her through her phone's IP. After ending the call with the local precinct, she returned her attention to Ace, wiping at the tear that managed to roll down her cheek.

"When you get better, I think we need to find another place to stay." She suggested, still feeling the sting of Ace's threats towards him. "I'm so sorry.. I got you into all this.."
    Christopher
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 224
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Post by Christopher on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:53 am

Chris had never been really far from Mikko. After they went their separate ways, he only went far enough to get out of sight before he turned around and followed her to D's place. He wasn't exactly next to the building, but close enough that he could hear Mikko's frantic cries from inside.

Thinking quickly, he picked up a brick lying on the ground and lofted it through a window in the bedroom. Hopefully the noise would draw Diablo away from Mikko so he could move in. He quickly ran to the front door and listened while he prepared to make his next move. One way or another, he was getting inside that house.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:57 am

And the brick did it's job. When D heard the noise he looked down at Mikko then pushed himself up from the couch. "You better fucking be there when I get back!" He snapped at her. He then left the living room to see what the noise was.

But Mikko wasn't about to just sit there and wait for him. She grabbed her pants and tugged them on as fast as she could, grabbing her phone and coat as she made her way frantically to the door.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:03 am

Ally wrote:Once D ended the call, Ally quickly called the police and gave them Mikko's number, informing them that the girl was being hurt... or even killed. Hopefully the cops could track her through her phone's IP. After ending the call with the local precinct, she returned her attention to Ace, wiping at the tear that managed to roll down her cheek.

"When you get better, I think we need to find another place to stay." She suggested, still feeling the sting of Ace's threats towards him. "I'm so sorry.. I got you into all this.."

Ace shifted himself to look at Ally. "Well...We could start building on my land." He suggested. "Have our very own little home."
    Christopher
    Original Character

Male

Post by Christopher on Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:05 am

Hearing D move to investigate the noise, Chris make his own move, trying the doorknob first. Surprisingly, he didn't have to use force and break it down. Even more surprising was he was met by a severely beaten and bloody Mikko.

Without saying a word, he quickly removed his own coat and put it around her shoulders, leading her away from the house before D could figure out what happened. He allowed her to lean on him as much as she needed to while he got her to safety.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:09 am

Mikko was shocked to see Chris standing there. But hearing D come back into the room snapped her out of it. She hurried out the house, letting Chris lead her away. She could hear D shouting threats and cursing at her as they left the house. She was thankful that he wasn't chasing them. She leaned on Chris and closed her eyes. "Thank you..." She managed to choke out.

But their moment was soon interrupted by another voice. Ray had been following Chris. Not closely, he had other things to do after all, but enough to know where Chris was. "You actually got her!" He said as he walked up to the two of them. Ray grinned at Mikko and reached out to take her from Chris. "Hun's gonna be happy to see you."

Mikko started to try to free herself from the two of them. So Chris was just going to send her to Hun?
    Christopher
    Original Character

Male

Post by Christopher on Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:31 pm

"Welcome," Chris replied, relieved she didn't fight him. However, there was an unexpected turn. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Ray. 'Oh, shit, shit, shit...' he kept repeating in his head until Ray spoke up. 'Oh, fuck!'

He glared daggers at the man, silently thanking him for BLOWING his cover. Then he turned to Mikko, keeping his voice calm. "No, I wasn't." 'Yet...' he added silently, shooting another hard gaze at Ray, telling him that Chris would handle it! This was not the time to lose Mikko. And she needed help, anyway.

"Leave, already," he snapped at the overbearing man, leading her away from him. "What happened, babe?" He kept his voice low in case Ray was still close enough to eavesdrop.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:38 pm

Mikko started to struggle against Chris. She was in a panic and her adrenalin was running on high. "Nothing. Just a mistake." She told Chris and looked over his shoulder at Ray. "I want to go home now." She wrapped Chris' coat around her and stepped back a few steps.

"Well don't let her get away!" Ray shouted.

This wasn't good. If Chris let Mikko go, he would be in deep shit. If she went with Chris then she would be in deep shit. So she turned on her heels and started running.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:40 pm

Ace wrote:

Ace shifted himself to look at Ally. "Well...We could start building on my land." He suggested. "Have our very own little home."

Ally sat on the edge of Ace's bed, wiping at her tears. She gave a soft nod at his suggestion, managing a faint smile, but it still didn't take away the guilt she felt. He wouldn't be in this shape, if not for her. He had been her savior that night.. but she had been his curse. Part of her felt like she should just leave. He would be better off without her. And she would have, as much as it would've hurt her. But she knew Ace was already into it too deep, and her walking out wouldn't take him out of danger.

She leaned in, nuzzling his neck and pressing a soft kiss there. "I'd like that."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:23 am

Ace wrapped an arm around Ally and turned his head to kiss her lips. "It'll be the best house ever!"

It was then that little Riley woke up and looked around. She spotted Ace and trotted over to his bed. She smiled at him and he smiled back. "You ok?"

Ace nodded and reached down ruffling her hair. "Yeah I'm ok. I can go home in a few hours."
    Dice
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2010-08-20

Post by Dice on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:56 am

Mikko wrote:Mikko started to struggle against Chris. She was in a panic and her adrenalin was running on high. "Nothing. Just a mistake." She told Chris and looked over his shoulder at Ray. "I want to go home now." She wrapped Chris' coat around her and stepped back a few steps.

"Well don't let her get away!" Ray shouted.

This wasn't good. If Chris let Mikko go, he would be in deep shit. If she went with Chris then she would be in deep shit. So she turned on her heels and started running.

..but Dice wasn't far. He was walking down one of the dark alleys close to where Mikko was. Obviously, he had gotten the note. And while he tried not to get too involved with Mikko and her often foolish choices, she deserved to be warned about D.

He was irritated. Not only was it cold as fuck, but his shoulder was killing him. He mumbled something to himself, but was distracted by the streak that went running past the alley. It took him a moment to realize who it was.

"Mikko?" He called after her, and started in her direction...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:50 am