Something in the air.

Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Re: Something in the air.

Post by Ally on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:12 am

Ally was struggling for self-control, but he was making that extremely difficult. She returned his soft kiss, but tried to resist as he deepened the kiss. "Mmm...I... should get going.." She said, in between each heated kiss..
    Galvin
    Friend

Number of posts : 133
    Registration date : 2010-09-07

Post by Galvin on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:16 am

Gal gave her a cute pout. "But if you go, you wont see what else I have planed."

He didn't actually have anything else planed, but he would be able to come up with something quick. If she said yes, he would finish the meal with her, take her to a movie buy her flowers what ever she wanted.

If she said no, then he would let her go meet up with Ace, then head back to HQ.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:46 am

Ally finally managed to pull her lips from his, flashing a smile at his cute pout. She playfully pinched his pouty lips, and pressed a kiss against his cheek.

"Oooh, a surprise huh?" She asked, extremely curious. "How about we meet up later tonight, and you can show me?" As much as she wanted to see what he had in store, she couldn't leave Sugar hanging. The girl had been too good to her.
    Galvin
    Friend

Post by Galvin on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:48 am

"Yeah we can do that." Gal said with a smile. At lest she didn't say no. And she was willing to meet up with him later tonight? Yeah, he had her hooked, now he just had to reel her in.

He kissed her cheek and moved so that she could get out of the seat. He grabbed the entire basket of bread sticks and started to walk her out of the building.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:36 am

Ally headed out with him, giving an amused smile as he snagged the entire basket of bread. "Midnight snack, eh?"

She stood at the curb and pulled her cell phone out, calling Sugar. Her gaze shifted to Gal as she waited for her to answer. "You need a ride?"
    Galvin
    Friend

Post by Galvin on Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:41 am

Gal chuckled her comment and nodded with a bread stick hanging out of his mouth. He mumbled something then pulled the bread from his mouth and spoke again.

"Nope, I'm good. I'll call you later and come pick you up." He said and kissed her cheek again before walking away.

Sugar had been playing in the ball pit with Riley, and why not? Ball pits where awesome! And there wasn't anyone else there. When her phone started ringing she noticed that it was last somewhere in the balls. She started looking around for it, but it was Riley who founded it and handed it to her.

She thanked the little girl and answered the phone. "Hello! You've reached two girls one ball pit, how can we help you?" She then let out a loud 'oof' as Riley leaped onto her stomach.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:01 am

She gave Gal a little wave as he walked off, then returned her attention to the phone when Sugar's voice came through the receiver. She chuckled at the woman's 'greeting'. "Mmm... kinky." She teased, looking in the direction of the Mcdonalds. She decided to just head over there, since it wasn't far.

"I'm ready... but no hurry. Wouldn't want to ruin your fun.."
    Sugar
    Original Character

Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2010-12-24

Post by Sugar on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:08 am

"You should come join us! Though I wouldn't recommend the slid. I got stuck in it, Riley had to save me."
    Christopher
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 224
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Post by Christopher on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:37 am

Kimberly wrote:Kim really wished that he would get out of that gang. They could move somewhere nice, where the gang would never find him.

"Ok. I'll be waiting." She made a little kissy noise into the phone then hung up.

Chris returned the gesture with a 'love you' on the end then hung up. He tucked his phone back into his pocket and started for home. He couldn't wait to take Kim in his arms and repay her back for everything he had been putting off lately. Sure, he still had this whole Dragon thing over his head, but things were starting to look up again. Now with a smile on his face, despite him still practically freezing without his coat, he was in a much better mood now as he headed back.
    Dice
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2010-08-20

Post by Dice on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:43 am

Mikko wrote:

Mikko was quite impressed by Dice's quick movements. No doubt if she tried that she would have just ran into the fence.

But it seemed that who ever was there was gone now, so it was clear that it wasn't cops. It did cross her mind that it could have been Chris. But would he really have followed her home? Maybe later she would give him a call.

After giving Bruiser a good pat on the head, she headed inside. She sat her knife on the table and sat down on the couch. She grabbed a cig from the end table and lit it.

She really wanted to ask if she could share the bed tonight. But wasn't sure if that was wise.

Dice stayed outside, still glaring in the direction the spy had gone. He was furious. How dare someone come out here any spy! He wasn't sure who it was, but whenever he found out, that someone would be toast. It took him a while to cool down enough to return inside, but he was still fuming. He tossed the pistol on the coffee table, and flopped down on the couch, running his bloodied fingers through his hair.

"What a fuckin' night."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:48 am

Mikko watched Dice as he came back inside and sat beside him. She had an idea who it might have been, but wouldn't mention it to Dice, At lest until she found out if it really was Chris.

When he spoke, Mikko nodded in agreement. She moved closer to him, placing a hand on his knee and giving it a light squeeze.

She took a deep breath and looked up at Dice. "I was wondering...If it's ok...I can maybe, sleep in the bed? It's cool if you don't want to though, I'll totally understand. It's just...It gets really cold out here and all. oh. And I should change your bandges too."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 am

Sugar wrote:"You should come join us! Though I wouldn't recommend the slid. I got stuck in it, Riley had to save me."

Ally entered the building, chuckling at Sugar's warning. "Okay, I'll avoid the slide." She slid the phone back into her purse as she entered the little playground area, spotting the two in the large ball pit. She gave the two an amused smile, but was reluctant to enter at first. But.. what the hell. It looked like fun. She slowly stepped down, squealing as she sunk, nearly losing her balance..
    Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Remey wrote:Remey smiled then wrinkled his nose. "Ewwwww." He teased. "I wonder how many other people licked this spoon."

He plucked it off his nose and stuck his tongue out at her. "Lets go get those waffles!" He said eagerly and took her arm in his.

He lead them to the cafe and pulled out a chair for Marley to sit down.

Mar giggled as he wrinkled his nose. Gah.. he was sexy even making goofy faces. Again, she found herself marveling at how lucky she was. "Mmm.. well, that'll just add more flavor, huh?" She teased, and gave him a small squeeze as he led her over to the table, and pulled the chair out for her.

She smiled up at him as she took a seat, adjusting her jacket to make the hidden turtle a little more comfortable. The little guy was getting restless, but it was better than leaving him out in the cold. She smiled over at Remey. "Hmm.. maybe Belle's little guy would want some blueberries?" She suggested, figuring he waitress could hook her up with some extras for her waffles' toppings.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:09 am

It was then that he noticed she had the turtle in her coat. He placed some napkins on the table. "You can set the little guy on the napkins, and we'll get him some lettuce and strawberries. It's a little spoiled.

Soon the waitress walked up to the table and handed them menus. Remey ordered a glass of milk the all you can eat breakfast buffet.
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:10 am

Ally wrote:Ally entered the building, chuckling at Sugar's warning. "Okay, I'll avoid the slide." She slid the phone back into her purse as she entered the little playground area, spotting the two in the large ball pit. She gave the two an amused smile, but was reluctant to enter at first. But.. what the hell. It looked like fun. She slowly stepped down, squealing as she sunk, nearly losing her balance..

When Ally joined them, sugar softly tossed a ball at her. "So how did your meeting go? Everything alright?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:24 pm

Ally reflected the plastic ball with her palm, chuckling as she sunk deeper into the ball pit. At Sugar's question, she gave a small shrug. "Yeah. He took it better than I thought he would." She told her. "He wants to meet up tonight. I told him we could still be friends."
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Sugar frowned at that news. "Tonight? But Ace will be home tonight, I don't think he's in any shape to take care of Riley by himself with now."

She knew that she shouldn't stick her nose into Ally's businesses but she was just looking out for Ace. She really didn't like the idea of Ally ditching Ace to met up with some other guy.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:47 pm

Ace had just gotten off the phone with the cops. They had found D's body. But now that Riley's father was dead, she had to be taken, and put into the system. Ace had tried to convince them not to do that, that he would adopt the girl, but CPS went on to talk about all the legal issues and shit Ace just didn't want to hear.

He hung up the phone and ran a hand over his face. Now he had to call Ally and tell her what was going on.

He picked up the phone and dialed her number.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:59 am

Obviously Ally hadn't thought out her plans too well. She frowned, knowing Sugar was right. Slowly she began to haul herself out of the ballpit, sitting at the edge. She wasn't looking forward to canceling her plans with Gal.. but it was looking like the only solution. She was pulled from her thoughts when her phone began to ring.

She pulled it from her purse, a small smile crossing her lips as she saw Ace's number. "Hey babe.." She answered, figuring he was calling to tell her he was being released.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:05 am

Ace was quiet for a second then finally spoke. "Hey love. They still have me in the hospital but um...I need you to bring Riley back." He told her and was quiet again for a moment.

"They found D murdered. Child services said they need to take Riley."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:20 am

Ally's eyes widened at the news, and like Ace, she was quiet for a moment. D was dead, and she would've been relieved by that if not for the fact that Child Services wanted Riley. She looked over at Sugar and Riley, making sure the child was out of earshot, and spoke quietly.

"Won't.. they let you have her?" She asked, hopeful. "Do they know who did it?"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:33 am

"They have an idea but wouldn't tell me. They said that sometime tomorrow they will speak to their suspect. But I can't have Riley because I haven't gone through the proper paper work. I am though. I'll fight to get her back. But they are on their way here to come pick her up."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:38 am

Ally felt the tears burning at the backs of her eyes, but she fought to suppress them. She didn't want to upset Riley. Her world would be turned upside down soon enough. "Okay, babe. We're on our way." She told him, and hung up the phone. Her gaze then shifted to Sugar and Riley. "We need to head back to the hospital."
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:41 am

Sugar stood up and lifted Riley on her her shoulders. She looked over at Ally and smiled. "Our boy finally getting out the hospital?" She asked as she made her way out of the ball pit.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:52 am

..but Ally was unable to return her smile. She just shook her head, and slowly stood up. "No." She wanted to say more, but couldn't for the fear of upsetting Riley. "We just.. have to head back. You'll find out soon enough."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:28 pm