Something in the air.

Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 149
    Registration date : 2010-07-20

Re: Something in the air.

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:08 pm

He definitely averted his eyes when she started changing as he always did and busied himself with some breakfast. it was going to be a long ride, but he was hoping he could convince Angel to that her current situation was not a good path to be on. Perhaps even meeting her friends, he might learn something that could help a long the way. That or they'll be concerned about how old he is compared to her.. that was always a worry too. And he still hasn't quite managed to break Paul of the teasing either.

He glanced up as he heard a phone go off almost going for his as force of habit, then glances to Angel seeing her do the same. Hrm.

He listened quietly at her end of the conversation, his frown growing as the conversation goes on. Whatever it was... it was bad news.

"Do you need me to drop you off somewhere?" He rather assumed he wasn't invited since she didn't imply he was.
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-16

Post by Angel Alvarez on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:12 pm

Angel looked up at him, then sat up. "No. Yer coming with me. I ain't walking in the sewers alone." She said. "Anyway! Maybe you can help save the guys. They're locked up in the foot tower right now. The girl didn't have much more info, she's just trying to gather some people to go save the guys."

Angel hopped to her feet and wrapped her arms around Gordon again. "But it's no rush." She said with a smile and reached down, giving his ass a good squeeze.
    Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:37 pm

He blinks in surprise. "Would they want me down there? I'm not exactly their friend... " yelps a it in surprise at the location of her grab. "Heh... okay, I'll go... and your...." stops himself from saying friends since she seemed adamant against that word last night. "...and we should rush. Particularly if they're in danger. Okay?" Leans to give her a kiss
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female

Post by Angel Alvarez on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:41 pm

Angel kissed him back, pulling him close to her. Her lips moved over his, her tongue flicked over his lips. "Mmmmm...They can take care of themselves." She said softly against his lips then kissed him again.

After all, where the hell were they when she was in trouble?
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:29 pm

Ace wrote:Soon Ace came back into the room with a plate loaded down with food. "I thought I would join you in your meal." He said with a grin. But then he spotted Riley and Ally munching down on cookies and pouted.

"You started eating without me?" He wined playfully. He handed Ally the small bed table and plucked the cookies from Riley's hands. "You need to eat real food for breakfast. Later we'll go to the coffee shop and get you some fresh cookies ok?"

Riley was all for that. Her cute little pout soon turned into a smile and she snuggled between Ace and Ally. Ace took his plate and gave Riley his scrambled eggs.

But unlike Riley, Ally wasn't indulging in the chocolaty goodness that the little girl had provided her with. She smiled at Ace, and placed the Oreo on his plate. "I was just holding it for you. You know.. making it sweeter." She winked at him, and began eating her food. "Mmm.. babe, you're an amazing cook." She complimented him.

She enjoyed her breakfast, but kept thinking about everything she needed to do today. And would it really be a good idea to take Riley with them? She also thought about Gal, but figured after last night, he wouldn't bother keeping in touch.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:36 pm

Ace also ate his food and smiled. "Thank you." He also wasn't sure about bringing Riley along with them, but he couldn't keep asking the neighbors to watch her. Plus he promised her cookies. He leaned over and kissed Ally's cheek. "I think I could get use to waking up next to you." He told her with a wink.
    Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:51 pm

Mentally frowns realizing this is going to obviously be a reoccurring thing. Puts his hands on her shoulders trying to break the kiss gently. "Angel, they need help. I don't know about you, but I can't stand back and watch while something bad happens to good people." Okay, so he doesn't know them that well, but you hear stories, you get puzzle pieces ...so many other things that just... don't add up until you see if with your own eyes. "I became a cop because I want to help people. Ignoring this would go against what I believe in."
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female

Post by Angel Alvarez on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:56 pm

What was with this man? Angel frowned and folded her arms. She was starting to think that maybe he was just out of little blue pills. "Fine whatever. Lets go then."

She pulled her pistol from under her pillow and tucked it in her pants, she then walked past him to the door.
    Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:02 pm

Out of the frying pan and into the fire... Knows that look too damn well. Unfortunately, now was not the time to deal with it.

Picking his keys off the table and adjusting his coat, he followed her out. Their talk would have to wait. Locking the door behind him, he glances to her. "Walking distance or am i driving us somewhere?"
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female

Post by Angel Alvarez on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:06 pm

"Driving." Angel answered, but she was too worried about why the guy didn't want to touch her, so she spun on her heels and faced him. "Why wont you fuck me?" She came out and asked. She had to know. She had to know what was wrong, if she didn't know how could she fix it?
    Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:19 pm

Blinks. Oh, here we go. "Because relationships don't revolve around 'fucking'." He moves to unlock the passengers door for her, before moving to the drivers "I'm traditional, I prefer to take things slowly... and feel like I've earned the right to be with you. I'm not some stupid teenage boy who wants to stick it in everything with breasts."
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female

Post by Angel Alvarez on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:23 pm

Angel just rolled her eyes and slipped in the car. Great, the guy she actually wants to be with wants to wait. what the hell? She glanced over at him then looked out the window. She told him where to go and slunk down into the seat, her arms folded. "Yer not normal...You know that?"
    Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:30 pm

Climbs in the drivers seat. "Honestly, I'm afraid to ask what you define as 'normal'." he sighs and turns the engine on and immediately turns the radio off.

"Where am I heading?"
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female

Post by Angel Alvarez on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:34 pm

"I just told you." Angel said and once again told him where to go. "And normal is a man that doesn't push his girlfriend away."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:36 pm

Ace wrote:Ace also ate his food and smiled. "Thank you." He also wasn't sure about bringing Riley along with them, but he couldn't keep asking the neighbors to watch her. Plus he promised her cookies. He leaned over and kissed Ally's cheek. "I think I could get use to waking up next to you." He told her with a wink.

Ally smiled at that, and returned the kiss. "Aww.. I could get used to waking up beside you, too. And.. on top of you." She added with a wink, then continued her breakfast.

"Hope I didn't break you last night.." She smiled cheekily.
    Riley
    Original Character

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2010-10-16

Post by Riley on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Riley's eyes got wide and she looked up at Ally. "Why you break, daddy?" She asked then looked at Ace. "why was she on top of you?" The little girl was wondering how they could go to sleep like that. Adults were very strange people.
    Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:47 pm

"I'm not trying to push you away." starts driving with the given instructions. "When was the last time someone tried to date you without intent on getting in your pants?" Geezus, what are schools teaching kids these days?
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female

Post by Angel Alvarez on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:57 pm

Angel raised a brow at that. "I've never dated anyone without the intent of getting into their pants. I mean. If I'm with someone then I expect sex."

She lit a cigarette and shrugged. "Sex is a very important part of a relationship for me."
    Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:01 pm

Remey wrote:
    "Waffles it is!" Remey looked at all the signs on the side of the road, then finally pulled into a truck stop and parked. They hadn't made it far, so they would have to make sure they made good time today. "And we can pick up our first spoon while we're here." He added excitedly.

Mar smiled with equal excitement, despite her slight confusion about the whole spoon thing. But hey, he made anything sound fun! Once the vehicle was parked, she hopped out and waited for him to climb out, eyeing the place excitedly. It had been so long since she had had a waffle.

She then remembered the little turtle that was in the back. It was too cold to leave him outside, so she tucked him into her jacket, figuring he would be much warmer inside.
    Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:06 pm

"You know what... I agree. I think it is an important part of a relationship. Not to mention healthy. But it's only one part of a relationship, not the whole thing."
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female

Post by Angel Alvarez on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:26 pm

"Yeah well...All I'm saying is I don't see the point in us waiting. You like me right?" She asked, a little worried that maybe he was having second thoughts about being with her.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:28 am

Marley wrote:Mar smiled with equal excitement, despite her slight confusion about the whole spoon thing. But hey, he made anything sound fun! Once the vehicle was parked, she hopped out and waited for him to climb out, eyeing the place excitedly. It had been so long since she had had a waffle.

She then remembered the little turtle that was in the back. It was too cold to leave him outside, so she tucked him into her jacket, figuring he would be much warmer inside.

Remey led them inside, holding the door open for Marley. Once they were in he took her down an aisle that had the souvenirs.

He plucked one of the sliver spoons from the shelf and showed it to her. "like this one?" He asked her as he looked at the other decorated spoons.
    Christopher
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 224
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Post by Christopher on Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:38 pm

As much as Chris wanted to spend the night making up his stupidness to Kim, he just couldn't go through with it. When they arrived back at Kim's place he immediately went to bed. He figured he would need all the rest he could get because the next couple days would be absolute hell for him.

The unfortunate part was, he couldn't sleep. He spent the night tossing and turning, TRYING to sleep but his mind wouldn't rest. He was so worked up over what was to come and he thought about going to see if he could find Mikko right then, but figured the hospital was closed to visitors for the night.

So, bright and early the next morning, he got up, cleaned up the best he could under the circumstances, left a note for Kim and headed out to find Mikko. Only two more days...
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:57 pm

Riley wrote:Riley's eyes got wide and she looked up at Ally. "Why you break, daddy?" She asked then looked at Ace. "why was she on top of you?" The little girl was wondering how they could go to sleep like that. Adults were very strange people.

Ally just snickered at the little girl's questions. She gently ruffled her hair. "Eh.. I didn't break him. No worries." She winked at Ace, suppressing a giggle as the little girl now addressed a question at him. This should be interesting...
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:03 pm

"Dunno. Maybe I just smelled really good." Ace told the little girl. Riley then proceeded to sniff Ace and nodded in approval. "Ok then! I'm going to get dress." He slipped out of bed tossed on some pants. Then he heard a banging at his door. He looked at Ally then grabbed his pistol. "You two stay here." He told her and walked out the bedroom to answer the door.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:28 pm