Something in the air.

Sugar
    Original Character

Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2010-12-24

Re: Something in the air.

Post by Sugar on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:55 am

Sugar frowned and started to worry. Did something to happen to Ace? Was he not doing as well as he had seemed to be? What was going on!?

She quickly lead the two to her car and put Riley in the backseat then slipped behind the wheel. Once Ally was settled in she took off for the hospital.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:04 am

Ally followed Sugar out to the car, not quite matching her fast pace. She was a little reluctant to return, knowing what would be awaiting them. She climbed into the front seat, and soon they were on their way.

"Ace is okay." She confirmed, sensing Sugar's distress. She didn't want the poor girl to think that her 'brother' was dying, and wreck trying to get to him.
    Dice
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2010-08-20

Post by Dice on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:16 am

Mikko wrote:Mikko watched Dice as he came back inside and sat beside him. She had an idea who it might have been, but wouldn't mention it to Dice, At lest until she found out if it really was Chris.

When he spoke, Mikko nodded in agreement. She moved closer to him, placing a hand on his knee and giving it a light squeeze.

She took a deep breath and looked up at Dice. "I was wondering...If it's ok...I can maybe, sleep in the bed? It's cool if you don't want to though, I'll totally understand. It's just...It gets really cold out here and all. oh. And I should change your bandges too."

Dice had so much on his mind, that Mikko's question barely even registered.. at first. But finally, he gave a shrug of his shoulders, not comprehending that she was wanting to sleep 'with' him. "Yeah... you can have the bed." He replied, but was interrupted by his ringing phone.

"Bloody Hell.. what now.." He seethed, and dug it out of his pocket. It was Jencko, and he sounded pissed. But Dice shrug it off. He wedged a cig between his lips, lighting it with a flick of his lighter, exhaling cooly as his 'boss' ordered him to his office at once. He slid the phone back into his pocket, and reached for a clean hoodie, but not bothering to rid himself of the rest of the blood.

"That was the 'boss'. I gotta go."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:18 am

Mikko smiled a little, but then frowned when he said that she could have the bed. Wasn't he going to sleep in the bed too? She didn't want to kick him out of his own bed.

But then his phone rang and soon Dice was getting ready to leave. She stood up from the couch and slipped on her shoes. "I'll go with you."
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:50 am

Ally wrote:Ally followed Sugar out to the car, not quite matching her fast pace. She was a little reluctant to return, knowing what would be awaiting them. She climbed into the front seat, and soon they were on their way.

"Ace is okay." She confirmed, sensing Sugar's distress. She didn't want the poor girl to think that her 'brother' was dying, and wreck trying to get to him.

Sugar nodded at that, and did indeed slow down a bit. But they still made it back to the hospital in record time. She parked the car close to the hospital and turned off the car.

Little Riley unbuckled and climbed into the front with the girls.
    Dice
    Original Character

Male

Post by Dice on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:53 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko smiled a little, but then frowned when he said that she could have the bed. Wasn't he going to sleep in the bed too? She didn't want to kick him out of his own bed.

But then his phone rang and soon Dice was getting ready to leave. She stood up from the couch and slipped on her shoes. "I'll go with you."

"I don't think that's a good idea, considerin' Jencko's waiting for you to kill a brat for him." He reminded her, heading towards the door. "Just stay here. I'll be back soon." And he would leave no room for argument. He slipped out the door, closing it behind him.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:56 pm

Mikko folded her arms and pouted, but she knew that she wasn't going to win the argument. She sat back down and slipped off her shoes. She would have went after him. But she didn't want him to get mad at her.

Though she wouldn't go to bed. She worried about him when he was out doing 'work' and would stay up waiting for him, to make sure that he was in one piece when he got home.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:37 pm

Sugar wrote:
    Sugar nodded at that, and did indeed slow down a bit. But they still made it back to the hospital in record time. She parked the car close to the hospital and turned off the car.

Little Riley unbuckled and climbed into the front with the girls.

Ally felt a sense of dread overtake her as the hospital came into view. Once they were parked, she climbed from the car, and scooped little Riley from the seat, grabbing her bear. She hoped that when they took her, the stuffed animal would give her some comfort. She didn't say much as they headed inside, afraid that if she opened her mouth, her emotions would overtake her. She had to be strong, for Riley.
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:28 am

But both Riley and Sugar could sense that something was wrong. And once they got into the room, Sugar realized what it was.

There was a man and woman in nice suits waiting for them. The woman went up to the little girl to take her from Ally. But Ace quickly stopped her. "Let me talk to her first." Ace told them and painfully sat up from the bed.

Riley wiggled out of Ally's arms and ran to Ace's bed, climbing up into his lap. She held on to Ace's hospital gown, she was scared and had no idea what was going on.

Ace wrapped his arms around the little girl. "Riley. You have to go with these nice people. But it wont be for long, ok? I'll be there really soon to get you."

Riley looked up at Ace with tearful eyes. "Why? Why can't I stay with you?!"

Ace kissed the girl's head and gave her a hug. "Because...Because I have to go to a daddy class. And once I finish it you can come back."

The woman that was there knelt down by the bed and rubbed the little girl's cheek. "Don't worry, Daddy classes are not that long." The woman said, playing along with Ace.

Riley held on to her bear and looked up at the woman then back at Ace. "you promise?"

"I promise." Ace answered.

Riley looked over at the woman then at the guy that was with her. She still wasn't sure but she didn't have any choice. The woman picked her up and gave her a light hug. "It's going to be ok, sweetie."

The man then walked over to Ace's bedside and handed him some paper work. "Thought you might want to get started on the process."

Dice
    Original Character

Male

Post by Dice on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:49 am

The snow was once again falling heavily from the darkened sky, adding to the layers that already adorned the streets and parked cars. Dice pulled the hoodie over his head, cursing under his breath as he walked towards Headquarters. His car was snowed in, the windshield completely iced over. He hated being out in this weather. Why couldn't Jencko wait til morning?! He walked as fast as the conditions would allow, making good time considering his obstacle.

As the familiar building came into view, he felt no dread. No regret. He knew what this was probably about. Word traveled fast, and Jencko was always one step ahead of things. He'd never been so glad to see the damn place. It was too fucking cold!

Dice quickly entered the building, dusting off the thick layers of snow that had collected on his hoodie. He ran his fingers through his bloodied hair, and wedged a cig between his lips. He had a feeling this may take a while. Might as well be prepared. He didn't even spare a glance at the group that was watching him, obviously having caught wind that he was in for an ass-chewing. He said nothing as he lit his cig, and headed towards Jencko's office.

As per usual with him, he didn't even bother knocking. He let himself into the office, cutting his eyes over at Jencko as he took a seat in front of him, and propped his muddied boots on his desk.

"Get yer fuckin' shoes off my desk!!" Jencko snapped, obviously not in the mood for Dice's shenanigans. But Dice couldn't follow through with Jencko's orders fast enough, causing the gang leader to roughly shove his boots from his desk. But Dice wasn't fazed.

"It's fuckin' freezin' out there, Jencko. Couldn't this wait 'til morning?"

"Yer gettin' too fuckin' confident for yer own good, Dice. So much so, yer gettin' damn sloppy."

Dice just shrugged his shoulders, taking another puff of his cigarette. But his casual responses were trying Jencko's patience. "Just because yer higher in ranks than anyone else does NOT protect you! Yer not exempt from your oath...you fuckin' murdered one of yer own!!"

Dice wouldn't deny it. He had killed D. Hell, he had even left his 'signature'. He exhaled a puff of smoke, and took another drawl before speaking cooly. "That same oath also says we don't beat and rape our own. He broke it first."

"She's not one of us!!!" Jencko spat, slamming his fist hard against his desk.

"If I'm not mistakin'.. it says we don't rape women.."

"That's the fuckin' Dragons!! That rule was put into affect by Hun's right hand, Ezekiel.." Or, at least that's what he'd heard. Ezekiel had a habit of going after those of his own that raped and killed women. He was the one that eventually blew the whistle on Spike.

"Well, maybe we should make it our rule. I think the gang would be more effective if they weren't out rapin'.."

Jencko was quick to interject. "Yer one to talk. You let the whole fuckin' gang have their way with yer bitch."

That certainly hit a nerve with Dice. He glared daggers at Jencko, so angry he could punch him. But he knew better. While he wasn't afraid of the man, he knew the man had power over him. "I was fucked up then.."

"Yer still fucked up!! And now, I question your place here. You've been gettin' cozy with someone who could be a traitor. Look at what she did to her own gang.. to her own brother!!"

Dice was silent. Yeah, he knew what Mikko had done, and while she had explained herself, he still didn't fully trust her. But he also thought that Jencko was being unfair in his assignments. And it was as if Jencko was on the same wave link as him.

"If she don't kill that kid, I expect you to get the job done."

Dice cut his eyes over at Jencko. "Why are you so adamant on killin' a helpless baby? Gabe's fuckin' dead! You win... oath carried out."

"You should read the fine print more closely. That brat carries his blood. He has to go."

Dice was not in the mood for this. He'd come here to get his ass chewed out about one thing, and now the direction of the conversation was heading in a different way. Bottom line was, he wasn't going to do it. Mikko wasn't, either. If he wanted the baby dead, he would just have to do it himself.

"Am I excused..."

"No.."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:07 pm

Mikko was making herself at home. Eating some icecream that she had found and watching TV. She was thinking about letting the dog in and stood up to head to the front door. That's then his loud, threating bark was heard.

Mikko stopped in her tracks and grabbed her knife. She then peeked out the window and was surprised to see two cop cars outside. She quickly put the knife down and opened the door.

"can I help you fellows?" She asked as she tried to get control of the dog. She really wanted to just let the dog loose on the cops, let him have a little snack, but wouldn't risk the dog's life like that. She had grown attached to the big lug.

So she dragged the dog inside and closed the door. She then walked up to the gate and leaned against it. "You all need something?" She asked, throwing her cig on the ground.

"We're looking for a man name Dice, he here?" The officer asked harshly.

"Nope. Why you looking for him?" She asked, trying her best to play it cool.

"He's out suspect in the murder of Daniel 'D' Hearts."

Mikko took in a breath at that and looked down at the ground. "Well...Yer looking for the wrong guy." She said softly. That got the officers attention.

"You know something, you need to tell us, miss."

Mikko finally looked up and flipped her hair back. "Dice's been here all night. I was with D." She started. "Fucker had it coming!"

At this point the cops had their hands on their guns. "Fucker raped me! So I shot him." She lied.

The cops looked at one another, unsure if they should believe her. "Two dice where found in the victim's mouth." The cop informed.

"Two red ones? Well fuck ya!" She ran a hand down her face. What the fuck was she doing!? "I...I um...I tried to choke him with the dice, but it didn't work so I...shot him."

Of course she had no idea what had actually happen. "I kicked his ass and killed him. And you know what? I'm glad I'm did!" She added and folded her arms.

The cops then quickly made it through the fence and grabbed Mikko's arms. She seemed to know to much. Either Dice told her, or she was the killer..Or at lest involved. But she admitted to the murder. And after glancing at Mikko's history on the cop car's computer, they started to believe her.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can, and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attourny, if you can not afford one, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand these rights?" The cop asked as he handcuffed her.

"Yeah." She said simply and let them walk her to the cop car and put her in the back seat.

The cop then got on the radio. "We just arrest Mikko McKinnon for the murder of Daniel Hearts. She confessed to everything. We're taking her in now."
    Dice
    Original Character

Male

Post by Dice on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:29 pm

The news had come through on Jencko's scanner, causing Dice's eyes to grow wide. Mikko had.. what?! Jencko was also a bit taken aback, but was quick to compose himself. Dice's gaze shifted back to his boss. "Well if I'm not excused, then lets get this shit over with so I can go find out what the fuck's goin' on!"

Jencko was also curious, but wouldn't let on like it. But perhaps it reflected in his actions. "Consider yerself on 'probation' until I figure out what to do with you. This isn't over, Dice. You would be wise not to piss me off any more." With that, he finally excused him.

Dice wasted no time exiting the building, and heading back home. He knew Mikko wouldn't be there, but he also knew it wasn't wise to go directly to the police station. Not yet, anyway. He was still covered in D's blood. He didn't want her to take the fall for him, but he also didn't want to end up in jail himself. That wouldn't help either one of them.
    Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Remey wrote:It was then that he noticed she had the turtle in her coat. He placed some napkins on the table. "You can set the little guy on the napkins, and we'll get him some lettuce and strawberries. It's a little spoiled.

Soon the waitress walked up to the table and handed them menus. Remey ordered a glass of milk the all you can eat breakfast buffet.

"They're.. turtle-friendly here?" Marley asked, a little unsure about placing the little reptile on the table. But Remey seemed to thing it would be okay, so she did so, placing him on the napkins. She made a little 'cage' out of the salt and pepper shakers, and the syrup and topping bottles. But the little guy seemed content with just sitting there, and taking in his warm surroundings.

She ordered the same, ignoring the odd looks from the waitress, who was a little taken aback by the turtle. She pecked Remey on the cheek, then headed off to pile her plate with enough numminess to do her for a while, planning on slipping some in her purse for later. Some habits died hard, and she still wasn't used to the concept that she would never starve again.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Dice wrote:The news had come through on Jencko's scanner, causing Dice's eyes to grow wide. Mikko had.. what?! Jencko was also a bit taken aback, but was quick to compose himself. Dice's gaze shifted back to his boss. "Well if I'm not excused, then lets get this shit over with so I can go find out what the fuck's goin' on!"

Jencko was also curious, but wouldn't let on like it. But perhaps it reflected in his actions. "Consider yerself on 'probation' until I figure out what to do with you. This isn't over, Dice. You would be wise not to piss me off any more." With that, he finally excused him.

Dice wasted no time exiting the building, and heading back home. He knew Mikko wouldn't be there, but he also knew it wasn't wise to go directly to the police station. Not yet, anyway. He was still covered in D's blood. He didn't want her to take the fall for him, but he also didn't want to end up in jail himself. That wouldn't help either one of them.

The ride to the station was a quite one. She leaned in her seat and gazed out the window.

Finally they came to their destination and parked. She was helped out of the car and lead inside the building. She was giving a jump suit and started going through the process of being put into the system. Finger prints were taken and then pictures of all her tattoos.

Some of the cops reconized the one on her arm, the one that was dedicated to Spike. They made her take out her spike implants and all her jewelery. They then took a picture of her back tattoo. That was when one of the cops finally spoke up. "You know, Gabriel isn't dead. So what's with the tattoo?" He asked her.

Mikko turned around, eyes wide. "What?" But they quickly turned her back around and she got no answer.

After they were done she was un cuffed and tossed in a cell.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:45 pm

Remey smiled at Marley and waited for her to sit back down before he went up to get his own food. He didn't want the little turtle to be turtle napped.

The food there was good, he really didn't think that truck stop food would be this good.

He had piled his plate up, hoping that they wouldn't have to make another stop any time soon.

"This food's good. But I can't wait for you to taste momma's cookin."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:08 pm

Sugar wrote:But both Riley and Sugar could sense that something was wrong. And once they got into the room, Sugar realized what it was.

There was a man and woman in nice suits waiting for them. The woman went up to the little girl to take her from Ally. But Ace quickly stopped her. "Let me talk to her first." Ace told them and painfully sat up from the bed.

Riley wiggled out of Ally's arms and ran to Ace's bed, climbing up into his lap. She held on to Ace's hospital gown, she was scared and had no idea what was going on.

Ace wrapped his arms around the little girl. "Riley. You have to go with these nice people. But it wont be for long, ok? I'll be there really soon to get you."

Riley looked up at Ace with tearful eyes. "Why? Why can't I stay with you?!"

Ace kissed the girl's head and gave her a hug. "Because...Because I have to go to a daddy class. And once I finish it you can come back."

The woman that was there knelt down by the bed and rubbed the little girl's cheek. "Don't worry, Daddy classes are not that long." The woman said, playing along with Ace.

Riley held on to her bear and looked up at the woman then back at Ace. "you promise?"

"I promise." Ace answered.

Riley looked over at the woman then at the guy that was with her. She still wasn't sure but she didn't have any choice. The woman picked her up and gave her a light hug. "It's going to be ok, sweetie."

The man then walked over to Ace's bedside and handed him some paper work. "Thought you might want to get started on the process."

Ally was fighting to keep her tears at bay. They weren't needed, she tried to reason with herself. Riley would be returned to Ace very soon. But deep down, she knew how twisted the system was, and seeing Riley's tears made it nearly impossible to keep her composure. She called one of the social workers out of the room, out of Riley's ear shot.

"I know you have a job to do.. but there's only a few days til Christmas. That little girl has gone through so much.. she deserves to spend the holidays with people who care for her. And Ace loves that little girl more than anything. He couldn't love her any more, if she was his own flesh and blood." She tried to reason with her.

But Child Services wouldn't budge on their decision. They had a job to do, and no 'bleeding heart' would get in their way. "I'm sorry, miss. Rules are rules. He'll need to go through the proper procedures before he can become her legal guardian."

This was not what Ally wanted to hear. She glared at the woman, folding her arms as she headed back into the room. "He 'will' get her back." She said, confident. Ace deserved that little girl, and she would do whatever she could to help him get her back. Once back in the room, she gave Riley a kiss on the cheek, and gently ruffled her hair. "Don't worry, sweetie. We'll get you back before Christmas."
    Riley
    Original Character

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2010-10-16

Post by Riley on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:25 am

Riley held on to her little bear and laid her head on the woman's shoulder, looking sadly at Ace. When Ally came back she reached out and gave her a hug then kissed Ally's cheek.

"I know." She said. the little girl was obviously trying to be strong. Her father had drilled into her from day one to stay strong, don't cry, don't show weakness. No one liked a cry baby.

So she hid her face in the woman's shoulder so no one would see her tears, but her sobs could still be heard.

So as not to cause anyone any more pain, the two workers quietly left the room with the child.

Ace then grabbed the paper work that was handed to him and started to fill it out.
    Dice
    Original Character

Male

Post by Dice on Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:58 am

Dice finally made it back to his place, still trying to wrap his mind around why Mikko had taken the wrap for him. It made no sense to him, whatsoever. It was completely baffling. He grabbed a beer from the fridge and flopped down on the couch, flipping on the TV to catch the news. As he figured, his murder had already made the headlines, but Mikko's face was plastered as the murderer.

He wanted to visit her.. to ask why the fuck she had done this, but he knew it wouldn't be wise. Not tonight anyway. He was probably still a suspect even though she had taken the fall. Several people knew of his signature, but only his 'brothers'. But he wouldn't put it past one of them ratting him out to the cops. It was best to lay low for tonight, and pay her a visit tomorrow, when the murder was yesterday's news.

He pulled off his hoodie and slid out of his jeans, leaving a trail of bloodied clothes as he headed to the bathroom, destined for the shower.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:08 am

Riley wrote:Riley held on to her little bear and laid her head on the woman's shoulder, looking sadly at Ace. When Ally came back she reached out and gave her a hug then kissed Ally's cheek.

"I know." She said. the little girl was obviously trying to be strong. Her father had drilled into her from day one to stay strong, don't cry, don't show weakness. No one liked a cry baby.

So she hid her face in the woman's shoulder so no one would see her tears, but her sobs could still be heard.

So as not to cause anyone any more pain, the two workers quietly left the room with the child.

Ace then grabbed the paper work that was handed to him and started to fill it out.

Ally could see through little Riley's strong act, and knew the little girl had developed it from the years of abuse. She knew it all too well. She had been down that road. But at least Riley had someone who wanted her and loved her more than anything. The bond that Riley and Ace had immediately formed was touching to her. She wished she'd had an 'Ace' when she was growing up.

She watched quietly as Ace started signing the papers, and took a seat on the edge of his bed, giving his shoulder a gentle rub. "Need any help?"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:13 am

Mikko sat in her cell for what seemed like for ever. She had a celly but was put in another cell by herself when the other woman tried to kill Mikko. It was no secret that Mikko and Spike were an item, and Mikko's celly's daughter happen to be one of victims.

Now sitting by herself in her dark cell, she stood up and got the attention of one of the officers.

"Hey! Don't I get a phone call or something?" She asked.

"You haven't got your phone call yet?" He asked and pulled out his handcuffs.

She pouted and shook her head. that's when the cop cuffed her and led her out of her cell to the row of phones. "You have ten minuets.

Mikko nodded and turned her back to the cop then dialed Lexi's number.
    Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:20 am

Remey wrote:Remey smiled at Marley and waited for her to sit back down before he went up to get his own food. He didn't want the little turtle to be turtle napped.

The food there was good, he really didn't think that truck stop food would be this good.

He had piled his plate up, hoping that they wouldn't have to make another stop any time soon.

"This food's good. But I can't wait for you to taste momma's cookin."

While Remey was away fixing his plate, Mar quickly wrapped up some waffles, sausage and bacon, and stuffed them into her purse. They certainly wouldn't have to make another stop for food! When Remey returned, she smiled up at him with her mouthful of syrupy waffle, nodding in agreement.

"Mmm.. it is good!" She replied, after swallowing her mouthful. She licked her fingers before placing some strawberries and lettuce in front of the little turtle, smiling as the reptile began eating his treat. Her gaze then shifted back to Remey.

"Mmmm... I can't wait to taste your mom's cooking, either. I'm sure she's amazing.. like you." She winked at him. But still, she was nervous about meeting the parents of the man she adored. Would they be accepting of her? They sounded high-class.. and rich. And she was a nobody with not even a high school diploma.

"What's.. your mom like?"
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:27 am

"Mom's...motherly." Remey answered. "She likes to cook, not so much clean but that's why she hires maids."

He took a bite of his food and continued. "She likes to think that she's old fashion, but she's not. She also likes to think that she's aging well, but it's all plastic surgery." He added with a chuckle.

"But she's great. You'll love her."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:50 am

Lexi wrote:Lexi was not expecting for Mikko to be on the other line, and struggled to keep up with what she was saying.. until she mentioned the bit about Gabe. She was completely taken aback by that. A..cop had told her?! They were supposed to be keeping him a secret, for his safety! She felt numb. It was an unneeded blow, to know that the cops were telling people he was alive. Now, he wouldn't be safe. He wouldn't have a prayer for recovery. The Turks would have him finished off before he would ever open his eyes again. Once again, the tears were falling. She felt completely defeated.

"I buried him, Mikko. Gabe's.. gone." Lexi replied, choking back a sob. It wasn't a lie. She had buried him. And the Gabriel she knew had yet to wake up.

Mikko wasn't sure if she should believe her or not. But she could probably get more info from that same cop on where he is. Not that it mattered he she was stuck in jail.

"Fine." She hissed. "But if I find out that yer lying to me, I'll make sure that yer buried." she threaten.

With that she looked over her shoulder and, see that the cop wasn't watching her, hung up quietly and quickly dialed Dice's number.
    Christopher
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 224
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Post by Christopher on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:06 am

Serenity wrote:Seren said her good nights then hung up. she sat back on the chair and then called Chris. Hopefully he could take care of the animals tonight.

Now Chris was in an even better mood and much warmer. He had decided to go back and get his jacket after all. It was one of the very few things of his old possessions he owned that hadn't been destroyed in the fire all those months ago. He had very little trouble finding it, since it was ditched in a low-traffic area.

He had just been on his way to the apartment again when his phone rang again. Thinking it was Kim again -- asking where he was -- he answered without checking the caller ID. "I'm on my way, babe," he replied with a huge grin on his face. "Need anything while I'm out?" Not that he really wanted to stay away from Kim any longer, but at least he would offer since she had been so patient so far.
    Dice
    Original Character

Male

Post by Dice on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:27 am

Dice was just about to step into the shower when his phone began to ring. Amazingly, he was able to hear it over the loudness of the water.. "Bloody hell..."

It was tempting not to even answer it. It was probably Jencko...then again, maybe Mikko. He ventured into the hall and plucked it from his jeans, glancing at the number before answering. He didn't recognize the caller, but figured it was coming from the jail...

"Yeah..." He answered, really not knowing who or what to expect.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:10 am