Something in the air.

Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Re: Something in the air.

Post by Marley on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:34 am

Remey wrote:"Mom's...motherly." Remey answered. "She likes to cook, not so much clean but that's why she hires maids."

He took a bite of his food and continued. "She likes to think that she's old fashion, but she's not. She also likes to think that she's aging well, but it's all plastic surgery." He added with a chuckle.

"But she's great. You'll love her."

Yeah, his family were definitely high-class. People like that always looked down upon people like her. But she tried to be optimistic. Not all rich people were the same.. right? She hoped not. Still, she managed a smile as she took a sip of her orange juice.

"You think... she'll love me?"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:45 am

Dice wrote:Dice was just about to step into the shower when his phone began to ring. Amazingly, he was able to hear it over the loudness of the water.. "Bloody hell..."

It was tempting not to even answer it. It was probably Jencko...then again, maybe Mikko. He ventured into the hall and plucked it from his jeans, glancing at the number before answering. He didn't recognize the caller, but figured it was coming from the jail...

"Yeah..." He answered, really not knowing who or what to expect.

"Hey, babe." Mikko said quietly. "Um, don't know if you heard yet but...I've been arrested. Cops came you yer place, so, I took care of it." She told him.

"They've already got me locked up in solitary, some bitch tried to kill me for something Spike did."
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:14 am

Marley wrote:Yeah, his family were definitely high-class. People like that always looked down upon people like her. But she tried to be optimistic. Not all rich people were the same.. right? She hoped not. Still, she managed a smile as she took a sip of her orange juice.

"You think... she'll love me?"

"I know she will. What's not to love!?" He reached over and gave her hand a squeeze. "Don't worry. My family will adore you."
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:16 am

Christopher wrote:Now Chris was in an even better mood and much warmer. He had decided to go back and get his jacket after all. It was one of the very few things of his old possessions he owned that hadn't been destroyed in the fire all those months ago. He had very little trouble finding it, since it was ditched in a low-traffic area.

He had just been on his way to the apartment again when his phone rang again. Thinking it was Kim again -- asking where he was -- he answered without checking the caller ID. "I'm on my way, babe," he replied with a huge grin on his face. "Need anything while I'm out?" Not that he really wanted to stay away from Kim any longer, but at least he would offer since she had been so patient so far.

Serenity managed a small chuckle at that. "Sorry, 'love' It's Serenity. Can I ask you for a small favor? I need someone to feed the animals at my place."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:15 am

Ally wrote:Ally could see through little Riley's strong act, and knew the little girl had developed it from the years of abuse. She knew it all too well. She had been down that road. But at least Riley had someone who wanted her and loved her more than anything. The bond that Riley and Ace had immediately formed was touching to her. She wished she'd had an 'Ace' when she was growing up.

She watched quietly as Ace started signing the papers, and took a seat on the edge of his bed, giving his shoulder a gentle rub. "Need any help?"

Ace smiled at Ally and nodded his head. He then handed her one of the papers. "You could sign this, saying you will be her mommy." She said and leaned over kissing Ally's cheek.

Sugar sat on the other side of Ace's bed and smiled brightly. "Ooooooh I wanna be a bride's maid!" She chimed in.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Ally was prepared to help him fill out the forms, knowing his injuries probably made even writing difficult. But she was not expecting his request. She gave him a look of disbelief, completely taken aback. She loved Riley, and wanted the little girl to be with Ace. But she didn't think she could be a good mother. Heck, she wasn't even sure if the little girl liked her. Riley had always been more drawn to Ace.

She gave Ace an apologetic look. "I.. don't think I would be a good mother.." She finally voiced her fears, but understood that if Ace signed as a 'single' parent, he stood less of a chance getting custody of her. She managed a weak grin at Sugar's enthusiasm.. but it wasn't like Ace had asked her to marry him... just be a 'mom'.

But finally she gave a small nod. "But.. I'll do it for you.. and for Riley..." With that, she signed the form.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:31 pm

Ace kissed Ally deeply and smiled brightly. He was so happy that she had said yes. He then turned his attention to Sugar and put a finger to his lips. "Shhhhh. I haven't even got the ring yet."

he turned back to Ally and took the paper that she signed. He then started to fill out the rest of the paper work.

"I hope that this doesn't take long, I really want to get her back as soon as possible."

Sugar flipped on the TV and came to the news. D's murder was mention and Mikko's picture flashed on the TV screen. "City's gone to hell I tell ya. People killing each other. We need more lovers around here." Sugar thought out loud.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:49 pm

All was still really unsure about her role as a mother, but tried to push that all aside. It made Ace happy, and that's what mattered. He deserved to be happy. She smiled and returned his kiss, then rested her head against his shoulder as he finished the paperwork. She smiled when Ace joked with Sugar about the ring. But she figured that's all it was. A joke. Still... a nice thought...

Her thoughts were interrupted by the news report, eyes slightly widening when she saw Mikko's face linked to D's murder. "Damn, babe.. you weren't kidding about her.." She said to Ace, referring to his earlier 'warning'. Still, she respected Mikko for taking D out of the picture. Now Ace was safe, and Riley wouldn't have to suffer his abuse anymore.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:55 pm

Ace glanced at the TV then shook his head. "She didn't do it. Unless she's getting really messy." But it didn't matter. D was gone, and they didn't have to worry about him anymore. He did feel bad for Riley though, for what ever reason that little girl loved her father.

"I wonder why she would killed him, He's a Turk, isn't she trying to get in that gang?" It didn't make sense. but again he shrugged it off. If it wasn't Mikko who killed him, forensics would find out the truth soon enough.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:16 pm

"...because... he tried to hurt her." Ally replied, recalling that interrupted conversation she had had with Mikko earlier. She had called the cops and asked them to trace her via phone, but never knew the outcome of that. "I guess D finally met his match."
    Sugar
    Original Character

Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2010-12-24

Post by Sugar on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:21 pm

"If she was trying to protect herself then she'll get out soon." Sugar looked over Ace. "She's a turk? Wonder is she was ever with Jencko...Woo! That man knows how to work it. Wonder if he'll be needing some...service done soon.."

Ace rubbed his eyes and shook his head. "Really don't want to know, sugar..."
    Christopher
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 224
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Post by Christopher on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:52 am

Serenity wrote:Serenity managed a small chuckle at that. "Sorry, 'love' It's Serenity. Can I ask you for a small favor? I need someone to feed the animals at my place."

...and there was an awkward situation if he ever had one. That would be the last time Chris would answer the phone without checking the caller ID first. He quickly shook off his embarrassment and answered her.

"Whoa, Serenity. Sorry, I just didn't expect you to call." He mentally winced at her request. It wasn't like he wouldn't want to do that favor for her. After all, she had given him a home along with a few others after that fire. But what DID upset him, however, was the timing.

"When do you need me and for how long?" he asked her, finally giving in. He would just call Kim and tell her he had a stop to make after all. He would sooooo be getting her something nice tonight to make up for all of this.
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:51 am

Serenity let out a small giggle. "it's ok." She assured him. "I just need you to feed them for me. The hospitals got me here over night. If you want, you can Kim are more then welcomed to hang out at the house for the night."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Sugar wrote:"If she was trying to protect herself then she'll get out soon." Sugar looked over Ace. "She's a turk? Wonder is she was ever with Jencko...Woo! That man knows how to work it. Wonder if he'll be needing some...service done soon.."

Ace rubbed his eyes and shook his head. "Really don't want to know, sugar..."

Unfortunately, Ally could not share Sugar's 'enthusiasm' for Jencko. "You should stay away from that man." She quietly commented, resting her head against Ace's shoulder.

"He's a real asshole."
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:01 pm

"True. But he pays well and always aims to please." Sugar said with a wink. "But he ain't no one I would want as a boyfriend, that's for sure."

Ace just rolled his eyes and wrapped an arm around Ally. "Most gang members are assholes." He then smiled at Ally. "But you know...Not yer brother..he was...ummmm....special. yeah." He grinned hoping that she didn't take offence.

"Oooooh who's yer brother. Is he hot?" Sugar asked.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:26 pm

Sugar wrote:"True. But he pays well and always aims to please." Sugar said with a wink. "But he ain't no one I would want as a boyfriend, that's for sure."

Ace just rolled his eyes and wrapped an arm around Ally. "Most gang members are assholes." He then smiled at Ally. "But you know...Not yer brother..he was...ummmm....special. yeah." He grinned hoping that she didn't take offence.

"Oooooh who's yer brother. Is he hot?" Sugar asked.

And fortunately, Ally didn't take offense to Ace's comment. She knew that her brother definitely wasn't the nicest guy.. not to everyone, anyway. She chuckled quietly, giving his arm a playful pinch.

Hearing Sugar's question, she wasn't sure if she should answer or not. Her brother had a bad reputation. But Sugar was close to Ace... so maybe it was okay.

"Timothy Black. Known to everyone as Spike." She told her, bracing herself for a negative response. At her last question, she playfully wrinkled her nose.

"Eww.. he was my brother." She added, but was silent for a moment before giving a faint nod. "But yeah. I'd say he was hot."
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:30 pm

"Fuckin Spike." Sugar said with a grin on her face. "Oh yeah, he was hot, rest his soul. Spike...well I can't say he raped me, I mean, at first I was like, noooo but then I was like...fuck yeah. He showed me some new tricks. Then I had to flee for my life, but I'm not upset about it."

She gave Ally a friendly smile. "I am sorry for your loss. the city isn't going to be the same without him."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:47 am

Well, Ally certainly wasn't expecting that response. She was slightly taken aback. Sugar was raped.. and she was okay with it? Well, apparently Spike had shown her a good time. Ally managed a tiny little grin, but it soon faltered. It was obvious just how much she missed her brother.

"No-one really knew it, but Spike had a soft side." Well, for her anyway. "I mean, he wasn't all 'care-bear' and shit, but he had subtle ways. Like, he would take up for me when no-one else would... and let me crash at his place when my mom went all Ape-shit.." She looked up, deciding to let it drop. People would only see the side of Spike that was right there.. right in the open. Their personal experiences. But she had known a different man.
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:08 am

"I'm sure that girl of his knew it." She told Ally.

"To be honest, I've always bee slightly more scared of Mikko then Spike." Ace chimed in. "With Spike you knew what to expect. But Mikko is way to unpridictable."

Ace gave Ally a light squeeze. "Maybe we could visit her in prison some time." He sudgested.
    Dice
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2010-08-20

Post by Dice on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:31 am

Mikko wrote:

"Hey, babe." Mikko said quietly. "Um, don't know if you heard yet but...I've been arrested. Cops came you yer place, so, I took care of it." She told him.

"They've already got me locked up in solitary, some bitch tried to kill me for something Spike did."

"What the fuck were you thinkin'?!" He snapped, though, he wasn't really angry with her.. just stunned to all hell.
    Christopher
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 224
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Post by Christopher on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:33 am

Serenity wrote:Serenity let out a small giggle. "it's ok." She assured him. "I just need you to feed them for me. The hospitals got me here over night. If you want, you can Kim are more then welcomed to hang out at the house for the night."

Well, this was turning out better than he thought. "Wow, thanks, Seren." He did still have one question, though. "Hey, my girl has dinner waiting for me. Can I come over after that?"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:35 am

Mikko was taken aback by Dice's tone. She was quiet for a bit, trying to get her emotions under control. Here she was, trying to help him and he was yelling at her!

"I...I was thinking that you didn't deserve to be tossed in jail." She answered quietly. "I wasn't going to let them arrest you. I wasn't going to let them ruin your life. I'll be fine."

But she wasn't even sure if he gave a damn about her.
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:36 am

"Yeah that's fine. No rush, i'm sure they wont starve." She told Chris. "I'll talk to you later."

With that she hung up the phone and sat on Gabe's bedside.
    Dice
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2010-08-20

Post by Dice on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:46 am

Mikko wrote:Mikko was taken aback by Dice's tone. She was quiet for a bit, trying to get her emotions under control. Here she was, trying to help him and he was yelling at her!

"I...I was thinking that you didn't deserve to be tossed in jail." She answered quietly. "I wasn't going to let them arrest you. I wasn't going to let them ruin your life. I'll be fine."

But she wasn't even sure if he gave a damn about her.

Dice ran a hand over his face, trying to calm himself. He just couldn't wrap his mind around why she would risk so much for him. It took him a few moments, but he took a deep breath, sighing deeply.

"You shouldn't have, Mikko." He said, sounding much calmer now. "You've got yerself in deep shit now... you realize that?"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:48 am

"Yeah. I do." She answered. "I knew what I was doing, and I would do it again if I had to."

She glanced over her shoulder at the guard. "I have to go now. But, I'll call you again when I can. Bye, babe."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:17 pm