Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Re: Something in the air.

Post by Marley on Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:19 pm

Remey wrote:
    Remey led them inside, holding the door open for Marley. Once they were in he took her down an aisle that had the souvenirs.

He plucked one of the sliver spoons from the shelf and showed it to her. "like this one?" He asked her as he looked at the other decorated spoons.

Once they were inside, Mar accompanied him to the little souvenir section, smiling at his enthusiasm over the spoons. She nodded, and took the spoon from Remey. She flicked her tongue over it, then stuck it on Remey's nose.

"Mmhmm.. I'd say it's a perfect fit!" She teased, giggling quietly.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:25 pm

Ace wrote:"Dunno. Maybe I just smelled really good." Ace told the little girl. Riley then proceeded to sniff Ace and nodded in approval. "Ok then! I'm going to get dress." He slipped out of bed tossed on some pants. Then he heard a banging at his door. He looked at Ally then grabbed his pistol. "You two stay here." He told her and walked out the bedroom to answer the door.

..but Ally was not about to stay put. She had no idea who it was, but the banging was pretty loud. She crawled out of the bed, motioning for Riley to stay put. "Stay here, okay? Keep CoCo company." With that, she slipped out of the room, following Ace to the door...
    Diablo
    Lurker

Male
    Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-10-06

Post by Diablo on Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:32 pm

"Open the fuckin door before I break it down!" D's voice could be heard loud and clear. Ace cocked his gun and motioned for Ally to hide somewhere, but figured that she wouldn't listen to him. Ace moved closer to the door, then the shots were fired.

D started to shoot through the thin wooden door. Ace was hit twice, but managed to open the door and shoot back at the man.

"Ally! Get Riley out of here!" Ace managed to yell over his shoulder as the two shot at each other. D had taken cover behind a car, but Ace still managed to hit him. He leaned against the door frame, gun pointed out in front of him, waiting for another shot. But he was losing blood fast, having been shot in the chest twice and his arm.

"I want my kid!" D shouted from the streets.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:51 pm

It all happened so fast, but luckily Ally was quick enough to duck down behind the couch as the shots penetrated through the thin door. It took her a moment to realize that Ace had been hit, which caused her to nearly panic. It seemed today was going to be a repeat of yesterday.

"ACE!!" She screamed out, tears swelling in her eyes as she tried to get closer to him. She tried to pull him away from the door, doing everything within her power to hold herself together. "We have to get out of here.."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:57 pm

Ace smiled at Ally and kissed her softly. "Get Riley out of here, I'm gonna finish this guy off. I'll be alright, it's just...A flesh wound...Nothing..." But he couldn't even finish his sentence and he finally gave in and closed the door. He nodded to her. "Call the...cops..." He told her.

He didn't want to run out there to the car and chance everyone getting shot, they would stay inside till help came.

Riley peaked out of the door then ran up to Ally, wrapping her arms around her. "Is daddy hurt?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Ally was thankful that Ace didn't argue. She quickly locked the door, then wrapped her arm around him to offer support as she assisted him into the bedroom. She helped him onto the bed, then plucked her phone, dialing the cops with one hand while she tried to tend to his injuries with the other. She wedged the phone between her shoulder and ear, freeing up both hands to press pieces of cloth against his wounds.

She tried to fight back her tears as she told the cop what was going on, and ordered them to hurry. She also made them aware that they would need an ambulance. Hanging up, she leaned in to press a kiss against Ace's cheek, and gently nuzzled him. "Don't you dare leave me, babe." She choked out, but was trying desperately not to completely lose it. "I love you."

Just then, Riley ran up, wrapping her arms around Ally. She tried to comfort the little girl as best she could, while still keeping pressure on Ace's wounds. She gave her a one-arm hug, and responded with a soft nod. There was no use lying to the kid. Ace was hurt, and bleeding. Most kids knew what that meant.

"He is, sweetie. But.. he's going to be okay.." God, how she hoped she was telling the truth... for both of their sakes. "But, I need you to do me a favor, okay?" She motioned over to the floor where the dog was sitting, anxiously panting. Obviously he knew something bad had just happened. "Coco's really upset. I need for you to give him lots of hugs and pets, okay?" Anything to spare the little girl from all the blood.

Now, her full attention returned to Ace. She kissed him again, sniffling quietly. "Hang in there, baby. Riley and I both need you."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:18 am

Ace laid on the bed and closed his eyes for a moment. This day sure went to hell fast. What the fuck was D doing out of jail!? He was suppose to be in there for at lest a few days. He guessed that some idiot had bailed him out.

He reached up and laid a hand on Ally's cheek. "I'm not going...Anywhere...Promise." He told her, and he meant it too. Anyway, he figured if the bullet had hit his heart or something he would already be dead. Plus, the other side of his chest, not even close to his heart, so he knew that he would be alright as long as he didn't bleed out.

"I love you....too, babe." He said, managing a smile. He was defiantly going to have to make this up to her. Maybe take the girls out of the city for a while, yeah, that's what he would do. Take them out on a little vacation, away from all of this madness.

Riley was quick to rush over to Coco and try to calm the dog down. She hugged him and kissed his nose, telling him that everything would be alright, and surprisingly, it did seem to calm Coco down.

Ace watched Riley for a moment then looked back up at Ally. I have a friend...You can call her...to pick up your things and stuff...She can...Also help you with..Riley.."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:52 pm

Ally continued to keep pressure on his wounds, unable to wipe the tear that rolled down her cheek. Se couldn't help but think this was her fault. She had brought Riley here. And the incident with Gal had also been her fault. It hurt knowing that she was a danger to the one person that actually loved her.

Soon, the sirens could be heard off in the distance, earning a much needed sigh of relief. Hearing Ace trying to talk, she quietly shushed him. "Save your strength, babe." She didn't know who the girl could be, but felt awkward calling on anyone for help.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:56 pm

Ace had reached for a pen and pencil that was on the dresser, he jotted down the girl's name and number and handed it to Ally. The girl's name was Sugar. Her real name was Amanda, but no one ever called her that.

Ace also heard the sirens and closed his eyes once again. "I'm gonna be fine..." He said breathing heavy. "Don't worry."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:18 pm

Ally shoved the number into her pocket, and continued to hold pressure on his injuries. Finally, there was a knock at the door, and she heard the paramedics call out to her. She left Ace long enough to let them inside, briefly watching as the cops spread out across the yard and street in their quest to capture D.

She led the paramedics inside, stepping aside to allow them to him. She stayed close, giving his hand reassuring squeezes.
    Diablo
    Lurker

Male
    Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-10-06

Post by Diablo on Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:39 am

But D was long gone, vowing to get his little girl back. Not that he really cared about the kid, but it was HIS kid! And he wanted her back! He was also fighting back the pain that was coursing through his body from the gun shot wounds, he was lucky to be alive and knew it. Next time he faced off with Ace-assuming that he was still alive-he would bring some friends along.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:27 am

Ace hated that he was going to have to go to the hospital. He would have just rather stuck it out at home. But the paramedics came and lifted him on one of those horrible gurneys. He gave Ally's hand a squeeze and flashed her a smile. "Take care of Riley" He told her as the drugs started to kick in, making his eye lids slide close. "Sugar will..help.."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:22 pm

Ally squeezed his hand, and pressed a kiss against his cheek before the paramedics loaded him up. She wanted to go with him, but the paramedics informed her that she couldn't, not with a small child. She frowned deeply as she followed them out, looking around the place. It was obvious that the cops were unsuccessful in capturing D. Great. The last thing she wanted to do was sit around here and wait for him to return. It looked like she would have no choice but to call on Ace's friend.

Ally watched until the ambulance pulled out of view, then returned inside, locking the door behind her. She pulled her cell phone but hesitated for a moment before dialing Sugar's number. Finally, she swallowed her pride and gave the woman a call.
    Sugar
    Original Character

Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2010-12-24

Post by Sugar on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Sugar was sitting in her condo when her phone started ringing. She glanced at the caller ID, she didn't recognize the caller but thought it could it ne a new customers.

She picked up the phone. "Hello." She said in her sexest voice.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:57 pm

Ally was tempted just to hang up. She hated to ask anyone for help, especially someone who sounded like they wanted to fuck the phone.

"...Hey. Sugar?" She asked, wanted to make sure she had the right woman.
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Sugar dropped the act once she heard a woman on the other end. She never gave her number to girls, they never called. "Ummm yes, this is her. Who's this?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:07 pm

"Ally...Ace's... girlfriend." She replied, trying to control the emotion in her voice. "He got hurt, and the guy who did it is still on the loose.." She paused a moment to catch her breath, choking back a sob. "He said.. you could... help.. me..."
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:14 pm

Ace was like a brother to Sugar and she frowned when she heard that he was hurt. She stood up from her couch as started to get dress. "Of course! Any friend of Ace is a friend of mine." She told Ally.

"Where are you, I'm on my way now. Then you can tell me what happen."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:33 pm

Well, at least the woman was willing to help. That was a relief in itself,despite Ally's independent nature. "I'm at Ace's smaller place." She told her. "His other house got burned down."
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Damn, someone must really wanted him dead. "Ok I'm on my way." She told Ally and hung up the phone. She pulled on a sweater and pants, then tugged on her boots. She then hopped in her Baby blue, 1960 T-Bird and drove to Ace's place.

It didn't take her long to get there. She parked in front of the house and stepped out of the car. She walked up to the door and knocked on it.

The knock on the door scared little Riley and she clung to Ally, worried that the bad man had come back.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:53 pm

Ally picked the little girl up, giving her a reassuring squeeze as she cautiously eased towards the window, glancing carefully outside. She breathed a much needed sigh of relief when she saw it was a woman. She unlocked the door, opening it just enough to peep outside.

"Are you Sugar?"
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:55 pm

Sugar gave Ally a friendly smile and nodded her head. "The one and only. Can I come in?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:19 pm

Ally gave the girl a cautious once-over, trying to determine how Ace would have met her, but was broke from her silent investigation when the woman spoke. She gave a quiet nod and stepped aside, allowing her inside. She quickly closed and locked the door behind her, still struggling to get herself pulled together.

"Sorry to be an inconvenience, but I didn't know who else to call.."
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Sugar walked inside and took a seat on the couch. She looked up at the woman and the little girl. She didn't know that Ace had a kid. Damn that man, he needed to get in touch more often.

"Sooooo. You and Ace? And she's...yours?" She asked, making sure that her assumptions were right. "It's about time little Seth found himself a woman and settled down. So what happen here?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:38 pm

Ally shook her head in response, giving Riley a gentle squeeze. "She's not ours.. but.. I think Ace wants to change that." She informed the woman, but felt that it wasn't important to tell her that she and Ace had been together all of.. one day. Perhaps that's why she didn't know Ace's real name. Seth. It seemed appropriate, but her small amusement was cloaked beneath the heaviness of her emotion.

"It's a long story.. and I'll fill you in, but I really think we should get out of here. Before D comes back..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:50 am