You better not cry

Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

You better not cry

Post by Bones on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:05 pm

Bones and Nick had herd of Mikko being in jail the night before. They had wanted to see her then, but knew that visiting hours would be way over, so they waited till the morning.

And what a beautiful morning it was! The sun was shinning brightly, the snow had finally stopped and the wind had even died down.

Bones and nick woke at about eight that morning and met up for some breakfast. They then piled in Bones' little beetle and headed for Dice's place, they figured that he would want to see her, after all she was his girl...Wasn't she? No one knew what the hell was going on between those two.

The drive was fairly short and soon they were pulling up to Dice's house. Bones had come prepared for the dog, and tossed it a giant cow's bone.

The two then walked in the yard and started banging on Dice's door.

"DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!! OPEN UP, BRO!!!!!!"
    Dice
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2010-08-20

Re: You better not cry

Post by Dice on Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Fortunately for the two, the cow bone pacified the canine long enough for them to reach the door. But like most sane thugs at 8 in the morning, Dice was still sleeping. But being the light sleeper that he was, he heard their loud voices and heavy knocks booming through the door.

"Bloody Hell.." He seethed beneath his breath, and reluctantly pushed himself up from the bed. He was so tempted just to ignore them, but if his dog ripped them to shreds.. well.. he would surely have to answer to Jencko about that. Fuming inwardly, he slowly moved towards the door, and roughly opened it.

"What?!" He snarled, squinting his eyes as the intrusive daylight stung his eyes.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:42 pm

Ally had spent the night snuggled up beside Ace on his hospital bed. The doctors had planned on releasing him the following night, but had decided to keep him overnight, just to be safe. She had called and canceled her plans with Galvin, but promised him they would hang out as soon as things calmed down. She hoped he wasn't too upset, but she had to take care of Ace first.

She had been awake for an hour or so, just waiting for Ace to wake up. But she was growing restless. A cheeky grin ran across her lips as she slid up, planting soft kisses against his neck.... and ran her fingers along his side...

Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Dice wrote:Fortunately for the two, the cow bone pacified the canine long enough for them to reach the door. But like most sane thugs at 8 in the morning, Dice was still sleeping. But being the light sleeper that he was, he heard their loud voices and heavy knocks booming through the door.

"Bloody Hell.." He seethed beneath his breath, and reluctantly pushed himself up from the bed. He was so tempted just to ignore them, but if his dog ripped them to shreds.. well.. he would surely have to answer to Jencko about that. Fuming inwardly, he slowly moved towards the door, and roughly opened it.

"What?!" He snarled, squinting his eyes as the intrusive daylight stung his eyes.

When Dice finally answered the door, Bones stepped back quickly along with Nick. It seemed they had waken the beast. Good.

"Get dressed, we're gonna go see Mikko."

"Maybe we should bring her some food?" Nick suggested.

"Fine by me." Bones then looked back at Dice. "So can we come in?"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:46 am

Ally wrote:Ally had spent the night snuggled up beside Ace on his hospital bed. The doctors had planned on releasing him the following night, but had decided to keep him overnight, just to be safe. She had called and canceled her plans with Galvin, but promised him they would hang out as soon as things calmed down. She hoped he wasn't too upset, but she had to take care of Ace first.

She had been awake for an hour or so, just waiting for Ace to wake up. But she was growing restless. A cheeky grin ran across her lips as she slid up, planting soft kisses against his neck.... and ran her fingers along his side...

Ace smiled when he felt her lips against his skin. He opened his eyes and turned his head to her.

"Morning,love." He greeted her and kissed her lips.
    Trent
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2011-01-23

Post by Trent on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:53 am

Trent spent the night in the hospitals lobby. He would have stayed in Laz's room, but didn't want to bother Rose, he knew he had a habit of overstaying his welcome.

But now he was slipping back in Laz's room with a bag of fastfood burgers and fries with some drinks.

"Morning! I bring breakfast."
    Sugar
    Original Character

Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2010-12-24

Post by Sugar on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:36 am

Sugar slipped into Ace's room. She had went home to get some sleep, though that didn't really work out for her. And though she looked rested, she hadn't slept in almost two days.

"Awwwww you two are so cute!"

She sat down on one of the chairs just as a woman came in with a food tray. The woman smiled to everyone and sat the tray down on the rolling table. "Enjoy." she said then walked back out of the room.

Sugar stood up and pulled the cover off of the plate of breakfast. "That looks...dangerous. I think Hospital food should be outlawed."
    Hun
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Male
    Number of posts : 153
    Registration date : 2009-08-23

Post by Hun on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Bones and Nick weren't the only gangsters that was up early. Hun had been up with the sun rise and was gathering his troops. They would be going to pay the Turks a little visit.

He had new guns, and new armor thanks to Lydia's connections. And though most of his men weren't too happy about being up so early, they were eager to kick Turk ass.

"Ok guys. This is the plan, We are going in in groups. DragonFace you take group one.You will be taking the front entrence." He pointed to the group beside him.

"Lydia you will take your group and got to the back."

"I want Ray's group to head inside. I want Jencko alive! Bring him to the warehouse. and I want the place burned to the ground! Now lets move!"
    Galvin
    Friend

Number of posts : 133
    Registration date : 2010-09-07

Post by Galvin on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:35 pm

When Ally canceled their date, he stayed calm while on the phone. But the moment he hung up the phone he went into a rage. He started throwing things against walls, braking everything that he could get his hands on. It took his fellow gang members quite some time to calm him down. It wasn't until he threw his fist into the TV that the other guys got pissed.

The gang jumped him and beat him down till he finally couldn't fight anymore.

He was then brought home, though he didn't know by who.

Now he was awake and calling Ally again. She better answer the phone and she had better not turn him away again.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:31 am

Mikko was forced to get up at five in the morning. It should have been against the law to force people to wake up so early. But she got dressed, made her bed and ate breakfast.

Now it was time for some outside activity. She was cuffed and shackled and tossed into an outside cage. It was nothing more then a large dog kennel!

She walked around a little then found a spot at the corner of the cage and sat down. Walking was just too hard with the shackles on her ankles.

She watched the other woman walking around for a while, but was pulled from her trance by a voice next to her.

"Hey. Hey." The soft voice whispered.

Mikko turned her head to the woman. "Hey." She answered back. Great, what did this woman want?

"Names Lushanda but people just call me Lush. What you in for?"

Mikko turned her body to face the dark skin woman better. "Killed the guy that raped me. You?"

"Killed my husband." Lush admitted.

Mikko wrinkled her nose at that. "That's messed up, man. What he do?"

"I was protecting my kids. the dude was fucked up and was a danger to my babies." Lush told Mikko with anger in her tone.

Mikko nodded in understanding at that. "Yeah. I...had to do something kinda like that too. So I feel ya. Any chance of you getting out?"

"yeah, my attorney's working on it. He's got a good feeling. You?"

"Probably." Mikko said, she didn't want to go into detail but was sure that the cops would figure out that she didn't actually kill D. She already had her story worked out as to why she lied about it.

It was nice to have met someone in there that she could relate to.

"How old is your kids?" Mikko asked.

"Five and three. You got kids?"

Mikko nodded with a smile. "A little boy. he's almost one."

Lush smiled at that as well. It was to bad that they couldn't share pictures of their little ones.

The two ladies spent the rest of their time outside talking and getting to know each other. Mikko hoped that they both got out of there soon. She would love to a female friend who understood her.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:02 pm

Ace wrote:

Ace smiled when he felt her lips against his skin. He opened his eyes and turned his head to her.

"Morning,love." He greeted her and kissed her lips.

Ally returned the kiss and gently caressed his face, but before she could say anything, her cell phone demanded her attention. She shifted just enough to pluck it from the nightstand, offering Sugar a warm grin as she entered the room.

She saw Gal's number, but thought nothing of it. He seemed okay with her last night.

"Hey you..." She answered, unaware of his little rage back at HQ...
    Galvin
    Friend

Post by Galvin on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:05 pm

Gal raked his fingers through his hair and took a deep inward breath.

"Hey babe. Hows about meeting me up for some breakfast?"
    Sugar
    Original Character

Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2010-12-24

Post by Sugar on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:07 pm

Sugar started feeding Ace the food as she made mocking baby noises to him. Ace put up with it for a moment then snatched the fork away from her, and flicked some eggs at her.

Sugar let out a gasp and pouted. "that was wrong."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:14 pm

Ally chuckled, watching the playfulness between Ace and Sugar. Hearing Gal's request, she saw no harm in grabbing breakfast with him. If she was honest with herself, she was hungry, and the hospital food wasn't her cup of tea.

"Sure.." She accepted, shifting her gaze back to Ace and Sugar. "I'mma go grab some 'real' breakfast.. you two want anything?"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:17 pm

"What!? This food is awesome!" Ace insisted and pulled Ally close to him. "But yeah a burger would be nice." Sugar nodded. "Yeah burger please!"

Gal was happy that Ally said yes. he smiled and started getting ready, though he frowned at the mention of her picking up food for others. He didn't plan on letting her go back to Ace any time soon.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:30 pm

Ally snuggled against Ace when he pulled her close, and gentle tickled his side. "Okay, burgers all around." She winked at the two, and returned her attention to the phone.

"Where you wanna meet at?"
    Galvin
    Friend

Post by Galvin on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:33 pm

Gal thought about that for a moment then spoke with a tooth brush in his mouth. "The Italian Pie." He finished brushing his teeth and started to pick out something nice to wear.

"Meet me there in twenty minuets?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:38 pm

"Okay...I'll see you soon." With that, Ally hung up and kissed Ace before sliding off the bed, and grabbing her shoes. "You guys need anything besides cheeseburgers?"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:39 pm

Ace kissed her back and shook his head, "Nope...so who are you meeting up with?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:44 pm

"Galvin.." She answered, sliding on her shoes, then leaned up to kiss him again. "No worries.. yer my man." She gently nipped his bottom lip. "He's just a friend."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:49 pm

But Ace didn't return the kiss nor react to the nip. She was going out with the man who wants him dead? That was like a kick in the balls, only more painful.

He looked up at her, not believing that she was actually going to see Gal.

"Why?" It was all he could say.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:00 pm

It was obvious that he was upset with her. Ally's playful mood melted away, and she frowned at him. Had he not suggested that she call Gal a few nights ago, when she was wondering about him?

"Because... he needs a friend... and I didn't think you would mind." She sighed inwardly. Obviously she had been wrong to assume that.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:02 pm

"I...just didn't think that you would be hanging out with him is all. At lest...Not with out me there. I don't trust him Ally. You know the man wants me dead. Who knows what he's going to do! I don't want you to get hurt."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Ally sighed deeply and took a seat on the edge of his bed. She was so used to doing things her way. This was why she had always avoided relationships, not wanting others to 'control' her. Part of her understood that Ace was worried about her safety, but she wished he would just trust her judgment.

"I've talked to him about that, Ace. He knows that if we're going to be friends, he has to accept you.. and accept that we're together." She told him. "He's not going to hurt me." She tried to assure him. Despite Gal's imperfections, she had never felt threatened by him. Despite Ace's earlier claims that he accepted her for who she was, and wanted her to be 'free'-- that insecure part of her felt that he, like everyone else, was doubting her based on her habits... her past. She looked him in the eyes, conveying just how much that hurt.

"Don't you trust me?"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:25 pm

But Ace didn't trust that Gal was as accepting as he might have seemed. But he also felt defeated. He didn't want to tell Ally what to do. Finally he nodded.

"I do. Just...Be careful."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:42 am