You better not cry

Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Re: You better not cry

Post by Ally on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:44 pm

Ally was expecting him to tell her not to go. She wasn't expecting him to accept her decision, but was glad that he seemed to trust her. "I will, babe." She said, leaning in to press a kiss against his lips, but not expecting him to return it, after his earlier lack of reaction.

"I'll be back soon." She gave his knee a gentle squeeze, and headed out the door.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:47 pm

But Ace did return the kiss. He watched her leave out the room and sighed deeply.

"I really wish she didn't insist on being friends with a guy who wants me dead."

Sugar agreed. it seemed messed up that Ally would go see a guy like that. But it wasn't her place to say anything so she didn't. But now she was wondering just how much Ace should trust the girl.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:09 pm

If Ally had thought that Gal seriously wanted Ace dad, she would have broken off all ties with Gal. But as it was, she thought that Gal understood. He was ill, and she knew he probably needed a friend. Someone from outside the gang. She wanted to be that for him, and was sadly oblivious to his intentions.

She walked quickly along the snow-covered side-walks, the cold burning her mostly covered skin. She reached the restaurant in record time, and found a booth in one of the more secluded corners of the place to wait for Gal...
    Galvin
    Friend

Number of posts : 133
    Registration date : 2010-09-07

Post by Galvin on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:13 pm

She didn't have to wait long. Gal came up to her and handed her a dozen roses. He then slipped in the booth across from her and reached over to take her hand.

He flashed her a smile. "I've got a whole, lovely day planed for us. I think you'll like it." Because she wasn't going to go back to Ace, not until his boys took care of him.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:25 pm

Ally's smile quickly turned into a frown, seeing the bruises that adorned Gal's skin.. "What happened to you?" Her gaze shifted to the roses, but she was more concerned about him right now. She took his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. She heard his comment about the fun-filled day, but didn't want to burst his bubble right away. She couldn't stay for long. She had an injured boyfriend to get back to.
    Galvin
    Friend

Post by Galvin on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:29 pm

"Don't worry about. it was just me and the guys playing around." He lied. When the waitress came with menus, he ordered some appitizers and a tall glass of milk to start with.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:37 pm

Ally quirked a brow, obviously not convinced. Those bruises looked nasty. But she decided to let it drop, figuring he didn't want to talk about it. When the waitress came, she placed her order, then looked over at Gal, finally managing that smile. "The roses are beautiful. Thank you." But it was a gesture of more than just friendship. It worried her, but people expressed themselves differently. Maybe he was just being sweet, she hoped.
    Galvin
    Friend

Post by Galvin on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:41 pm

"Your welcome. I'm glad that you like em. So. I was thinking of taking you to the fair that's going on outside the city. There's rides and stuff, should be fun."

He flashed her a charming smile. "Maybe I can try and win you a bunny."
    Dice
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2010-08-20

Post by Dice on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:54 pm

Bones wrote:

When Dice finally answered the door, Bones stepped back quickly along with Nick. It seemed they had waken the beast. Good.

"Get dressed, we're gonna go see Mikko."

"Maybe we should bring her some food?" Nick suggested.

"Fine by me." Bones then looked back at Dice. "So can we come in?"

Dice wondered why the fuck these two wanted to rush to see Mikko.. but then again, neither of them were suspects. It wasn't dangerous for them to go venturing down to the big house.

"Yeah, whatever." He hissed, and backed up to let the two in, just as the dog started to charge them...
    Nicholi
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 42
    Registration date : 2010-08-18

Post by Nicholi on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:59 pm

When the dog started to charge at them, Nick let out a loud pitch girly scream and dove into the house, bones right behind him.

Once inside Nick caught his breath. "You need to put a leash on that dog! How's Mikko dealing with him, I thought she was scared of dogs."

Bones grinned and pushed Nick. "Guess she just has more balls then you do."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:07 pm

Galvin wrote:"Your welcome. I'm glad that you like em. So. I was thinking of taking you to the fair that's going on outside the city. There's rides and stuff, should be fun."

He flashed her a charming smile. "Maybe I can try and win you a bunny."

"Awww.. I'm sure you could win me lots of bunnies."She returned the smile, but her thoughts were on Ace. She had promised him food.

"But.. I can't stay gone too long, okay? Ace is waiting for me."
    Galvin
    Friend

Post by Galvin on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:11 pm

Gal gave her hand a squeeze then plucked a bread stick from the basket.

"I see. Well, here's the deal. You come to the fair with me, and have fun. Afterward we'll catch a movie and have some dinner. Or. I call up my boys who are on stand by, to go to the hospital and finish yer boy off. It's up to you. so! what color bunny you want?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:28 pm

Ally was completely taken aback by Gal's ultimatum. She had believed in Gal when no-one else had, and now he was proving her wrong. She could only stare at him in shock as his threat completely sunk in, but then her gaze turned to anger.

"This is pretty fucking pathetic, Gal." She seethed. "What do you think you're accomplishing by making me go out with you?"
    Galvin
    Friend

Post by Galvin on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:37 pm

"I'm tired of your games. You want to be with me, you don't want to be with me. I started taking my meds so that I wouldn't flip out on you again. I tried to changed, and I think i'm doing a damn good job. And what happens? You decide that you don't need me anymore. You played me. And that's not cool, not cool at all. Everything I did to be with you and then you just leave."

He leaned forward towards her. "no. yer gonna be with me. Because I need you, and you need me."

He reached in his pants pocket and pulled out a little cardboard box. In it held a plan sliver ring band. He slid it across the table.

"Was gonna give you this at the fair. Make it all romantic and shit. but...now seems like a good time to show you that I want ya."

it wasn't an engament ring or even a promise ring, he wasn't ready for that commitment yet. But it was a ring that said I want to be with you. Gal was never good with words so he hoped that the silver band expressed that he cared about her, even though he had a shitty way of showing it. It was still his way, and all he knew.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:41 pm

As infuriated as she was with Gal and his false statements, she allowed him to finish, never taking her angered eyes of him. When he slid the ring over to her, she only spared it a fleeting dance, but didn't touch it. The person she has come to love and know.. was gone. That person he had been was all a lie.

Angry tears slid down her cheeks as she stared at him, unable to speak at the moment.

"I never played you." She replied heatedly, wiping at her tears. "If anything.. you played me!! You're not the same person you were when we met.. the person I thought I was in love with." Now she could see how foolish she had been. She had never fallen in love with anyone before, and her first 'love' was all a lie.

"You deceived me. And you don't love me... remember? So why even bother?!"
    Galvin
    Friend

Post by Galvin on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:48 pm

Gal glared at her and stood up from the table. He snatched the ring and the flowers back and stared down at her.

"You know. I tried. I really did. but nothing is fucking good enough for you!" He yelled making a scene. He then threw the roses down and stepped on them. "Yer not even fuckin worth it!" He snapped at her.

He then plucked his pone from his pocket and dialed a number. "Fuck him up" He said simply and hung up. "Hope yer happy, bitch!"

Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:58 pm

Gal's display certainly scared her. She inwardly braced herself for a slap or a hit, having had the misfortune of knowing his type before. She choked back the tears as he verbally cut her down, screaming at her what she had always felt all along. She wasn't worth it.

"No.. I'm not.." She choked out, her heart jumping into her throat as she watched him reach for his phone. She tried to stop him.. but it was too late. Her breath caught in her throat, knowing that she was probably about to lose the person she was closest to. The person that had her heart.

Ally quickly stood from the booth and slapped him hard across the face, before sprinting out of the restaurant. She reached for her phone, dialing Ace's number. She had to warn him...
    Sugar
    Original Character

Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2010-12-24

Post by Sugar on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:03 pm

Gal watched her leave, then walked out himself. He had enough of this crap. He headed back to HQ unaware that shit was about to hit the fan there.

Ace wouldn't be the one to answer his phone, but Sugar picked up. "Hello?" She answered without looking at who was calling.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Ally ran towards the hospital, the cold air burning her face and lungs. She was hoping to hear Ace's voice, to know he was okay. But Sugar didn't seem upset, so that meant Gal's boys hadn't gotten there yet.

"Sugar! Get security to Ace's room... or get him someplace safe!!" She frantically sobbed into the receiver. "Gal's sending his boys after him!"
    Sugar
    Original Character

Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2010-12-24

Post by Sugar on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:36 am

Sugar frowned deeply at that. Someone was coming for Ace? What the hell did Ally do!?

"We're not in him room. Ace needed to take one more x-ray before he's let go. He was going to call you after he got out of the X-ray."

But it was then that Ace was wheeled out. Sugar quickly handed the phone to him, mouthing that it was Ally.

"Ally? Everything ok?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:01 pm

"No.. everything's not okay.." She choked out, running as fast as her legs would carry her. "Gal's.. fucking crazy!"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Ace frowned deeply at that. He motioned to Sugar to roll him back to his room so he could get his things. "What happen? Did he touch you!? He asked.

Sugar rolled Ace back to his room, but left him in the hall so that she could check on things first. When she walked inside the room she saw two guys sitting there. She smiled at them and grabbed the papers Ace had signed for Riley. She assured the men that Ace was going to be right in and hurried out the room.

She told Ace what was going on and quickly started to wheel him out. He would just have to sign out downstairs.

"We're leaving the hospital now. Where are you? We'll come pick you up."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:24 pm

"No.. but he threatened me. He said that if I wouldn't be with him... he would hurt you..." Ally tried to explain, in between labored breaths. "I'm a block away from the hospital..."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:26 pm

Ace figured something like this would happen, he ran his fingers through his hair. He was pissed, why couldn't Ally have just listen to him. But he didn't say anything, she sounded upset enough.

"Ok." He said calmly. "Stay there, we're on our way."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:16 pm

Ally stopped for a moment, trying to catch her breath. The hospital wasn't that far away now, but she wouldn't ask them to wait there for her, knowing that Gal had his men on the way. Little did she know, they were already in the hospital-- in Ace's room.

"Okay... I'm right in front of Taco Bell..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:05 am