Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Re: Christmas in the city

Post by Lazarus on Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:07 pm

Trent had stuck around, keeping Rose company with his bad singing and even worse jokes. He really liked the girl, a lot. But she was obviously way out of his league.

He was now standing behind Rose, trying his best to give her a stylish new hair style. But his attention turned to the bed when Laz started to move.

His eyes fluttered open and he reached for the tube that was in his throat.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:20 pm

Ace wrote:Ace gave her a squeeze. "babe." He said kissing her lips. "She had the safety on. Mikko doesn't know the first thing about guns. I knew I would be safe."

He ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her again. "Come on. I think you could use some fresh air."

He lead her out of the bathroom and walked up to Mikko, who was still on the phone. He gave her a hundred dollar bill. "Can you watch Riley and the puppies for a few hours?"

Mikko frowned a little but took the money and nodded."I chained the dogs up so it's safe." She told Ace.

Ace gave Riley a hug and told her to be good, then took Ally's hand and led her out of the house.

Safety on or not, it didn't make Ally feel any better. But she couldn't say anything, to fearful that her sobs would become louder, and she didn't want to draw the attention of Riley, not wanting to ruin her Christmas. She followed Ace out of the bathroom, trying to hide the fact that she had been crying, but the redness around her eyes made it pretty obvious.

She spared a little wave at Mikko and Bones, and gently ruffled Riley's hair before they headed out the door. She was glad that those dogs were contained, and they made it to the car safely. Once in the passenger's seat, she looked over at Ace.

"Where are we going?"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:23 pm

Ace started the car and took off. He smiled and wrapped an arm around her. "Home." He said simply, but the grin on his face made it clear that there was more to it then that.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:42 pm

Ally leaned against him as he drove, drawing comfort from the closeness, and warmth emitting from his body. Yeah, she figured there was something more to it than that. Ace was full of surprises, and she was looking forward to whatever it was he had in store...

Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:47 pm

The roads were pretty clear and Ace was able to cruse along the streets. He turned on some Christmas music as they drove out of the city.

"I was thinking...Now that we have little Riley and two puppies. We might need a bigger place." He said and gave her a squeeze.

"And all that land was just sitting there. So...I thought it was about time I did something with it."
    Rosalie
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2010-05-10

Post by Rosalie on Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:51 pm

Lazarus wrote:Trent had stuck around, keeping Rose company with his bad singing and even worse jokes. He really liked the girl, a lot. But she was obviously way out of his league.

He was now standing behind Rose, trying his best to give her a stylish new hair style. But his attention turned to the bed when Laz started to move.

His eyes fluttered open and he reached for the tube that was in his throat.

Rose had remained faithfully at Laz' side, even spending the nights in his room, curled up on the little pull-out couch. She didn't want him to be alone when he finally woke up. At least she wasn't totally alone. She had Trent to keep her company, and for that, she was grateful. She didn't do so well alone.. not after the rape. She had been a little guarded around him at first, but over the past several days, she was beginning to feel that he wasn't a threat.

Now, she was allowing him to play with her hair, a soft smile stretched across her lips. But then, the moment she had been waiting days for had finally arrived. Laz had opened his eyes. Rose stood from her chair and quickly moved to Laz' beside, her fingers threading through his, and gently pulling his hand from his tube, giving him a comforting squeeze. "Welcome back.." She greeted softly, and kissed his forehead. She knew that he was probably confused and disoriented. "You were in a bad accident, but you're okay now. They had to put a tube in your throat to help you breathe.."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:44 am

Laz looked up at Rose and shook his head. It wasn't an accident. He knew what had happen, and knew what would happen if the foot found out he was alive.

He stopped struggling to lift his hand to his mouth and let it rest in Rose's hand.

He then looked over at Trent. Who was he? Was he with Rose? He must have been. He then looked back at Rose. He wanted to talk to her, but when he tried, he was only met with discomfort, it was very frustrating.
    Christopher
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 224
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Post by Christopher on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:42 am

Mikko wrote:"Mmmm..lucky we didn't let the dog out on ya." She sighed and glared at Mason. "No..There's nothing you can do. Ace is here. And Ally and some other people. I'll being going to see Daisy later."

"Really? We will be too. Maybe I can call you later then we can hook up?" he offered, feeling helpless with the baby situation at the moment. But he had some gifts to hand out anyway, so it would be a good time to catch up.
    Rosalie
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2010-05-10

Post by Rosalie on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:45 am

Lazarus wrote:Laz looked up at Rose and shook his head. It wasn't an accident. He knew what had happen, and knew what would happen if the foot found out he was alive.

He stopped struggling to lift his hand to his mouth and let it rest in Rose's hand.

He then looked over at Trent. Who was he? Was he with Rose? He must have been. He then looked back at Rose. He wanted to talk to her, but when he tried, he was only met with discomfort, it was very frustrating.

Rose squeezed his hand, and watched as his gaze shifted to Trent. She caressed his cheek as she took a seat on the edge of his bed. "That's Trent. He's the one that found you and brought you here." She gave him another light squeeze. "He saved you."

"Lexi called me and told me what happened. She couldn't be here because her boyfriend is in bad shape, but I've been here ever since." She told him. "Lexi came by yesterday.. she's really worried about you." She knew how much Laz cared for Lexi, and how much the woman loved him, so felt it was important to mention her.

She picked up the small call light and buzzed the nurse, wanting to let them know that Laz was finally awake....
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:46 am

"Sounds good. Maybe you can stop by here and pick me up. Don't worry, the dogs will be locked up." She said.

After making some quick plans she hung up the phone and looked over at Riley and the dogs. How in the world did she end up with so many dogs?

Her attention then turned back to Mason. "You are going to leave now. I'll be keeping Travis for the day. I'll drop him off at yer place at around ten. Or...I kill you and let the dogs eat the evidence."

Riley piped up at that. "Daddy use to say that..Pigs will eat peoples!" She said trying to give Mikko advice.

Mikko grinned at that and ruffled the girl's hair. "You are going to be one bad ass chick."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:51 am

So Lexi was ok? That was good. But he wanted to talk to her himself, just to make sure. Hearing that Rose had been staying with him, ment a lot to him. He gave her hand a light squeeze.

Soon the nurse came in and smiled. She called the doctor in. and after a quick check up, they felt it was ok to take the tube out. Though he would still need to keep a mask on.

They pulled the tube out and placed a mask over his face, the doctor then waited a bit to make sure he was ok. "Better?" She asked with a smile.

"Yeah..." Laz answered horsely.

"I'll be back later to check up on you. If you need anything just call." The doctor told them before leaving.

Laz looked up at ROSE and smiled. "Hey you..."
    Christopher
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 224
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Post by Christopher on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:57 am

"Sure, that's fine," Chris replied then hung up. He put the phone down and continued working on the meal, wondering if Kim could smell the delicious meal coming from the kitchen.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:01 pm

Ace wrote:The roads were pretty clear and Ace was able to cruse along the streets. He turned on some Christmas music as they drove out of the city.

"I was thinking...Now that we have little Riley and two puppies. We might need a bigger place." He said and gave her a squeeze.

"And all that land was just sitting there. So...I thought it was about time I did something with it."

Ally quickly noticed that they were headed away from the city, rather than towards his city home. Then, he mentioned the land, and she felt little butterflies flopping around in the pit of her stomach.

"You.. had a house built there?"
    Kimberly
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2010-08-21

Post by Kimberly on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:04 pm

Kim could smell the food, but she was so warm and comfortable in the bed, she didn't want to wake up. Instead she rolled over to face the door and tossed a pillow out the room, letting Chris know that she was awake and to get back in the bed with her.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:07 pm

Ace smiled but said nothing till they got to the land. He then parked beside a large sign. The sign had the name of the construction company that was working on the house. There was also lumber and other tools laying around.

He got out of the car and opened the door for her.

"Four bedrooms, two baths, kitchen, livingroom, a sunroom. It should be done by this summer. And if some of my...clients come through, we might be able to afford a swimming pool. If not there's a lake in the back. What do you think?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:18 pm

A huge smile spread across Ally's lips as she climbed out of the car. She threw her arms around Ace's neck, and hopped up, wrapping her legs around his waist, and kissed him deeply. "Mmm.. I think it's great!" She was excited. She had never lived anywhere 'new' before, and she was looking forward to getting out of the city, and away from the many temptations.

Besides, this place was extra special to her. This was where she and Ace first made love. Where he finally won her over. She rubbed her nose against his, a devious grin stretching across her lips. "Just make sure they don't hurt our tree.." She gave him a knowing wink..
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:21 pm

Ace caught her and returned the kiss. "Our tree isn't going no where."

He carried her to were the master bedroom was going to be. "Maybe we can break in the are of the bedroom?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:33 pm

Ally's grin grew a little wider, and she kissed him deeply. "Mmm... I like that idea.." She hummed against his lips, slipping her hands beneath his shirt, fingers caressing his warm skin...
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:40 pm

Ace slowly laid Ally down. The ground had no snow on it, having been shoveled and dug out by the workers. So he hoped that it was a little warmer for her, though he was kicking himself for not having brought a blanket with them.

He kissed her deeply. his hands finding their way under her shirt, fingers inching along her soft sick. His hot mouth traviled along her neck and chest.

"Mmmmm. Tasty."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:58 pm

Yeah, a blanket would've been nice, but that was the last thing on her mind at the moment. She began removing Ace's shirt as his lips traveled over her soft skin, her hands caressing his shoulders, then slipping down to work with the buckle of his of his jeans...
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:12 pm

Ace slipped Ally's shirt off and started to kiss and lick her body. He lifted his hips up so that she could get to his pants easer. But, then his phone started to ring.

He ignored it at first. But what if it was Mikko? What if something happen?

With a heavy sigh he grabbed his phone. "Hello." He answered. but he wasn't about to just let Ally lay there and wait for him. He laid beside her and, with a naughty grin, slipped his hand down her pants. His fingers moved along her most sensetive spots.

Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Gabriel on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:19 pm

Serenity wrote:"I haven't talked to the doctor yet." She told Lexi. she gave an unseen nod. "Ok, but hurry." She told her. After saying her goodbyes she hung up and looked at Gabe.

"She's busy, but will be here as soon as she could. Think you can hold on till then?" She asked Gabe. But she was also trying to think of a way to go around Lexi.

Serenity knew that Gabe really should stay in the hospital. But, if she had to be honest. both of them would probably be better off if he got out, and she took him and Jigs home.

While Serenity was busy on the phone, Gabriel worked with unhooking the monitor from his fingertip, ripping off the thick layers of tape, and reached for his IV. He managed to rip one out, causing blood to sputter from the vein, soaking the sheet beneath his hand.

He was about to rip out the second IV when the nurse came rushing in, obviously startled by the sudden flat-line buzzing emitting from his monitors..

Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:23 pm

Serenity had no idea what he had done until the nurse came rushing in. She ran over to Gabe and frowned deeply. Lexi wasn't kidding, Gabe did not want to be here!

Serenity would have to go behind Lexi's back. This was one of those times, where it was better to ask for forgiveness then permission.

After the nurse bandaged him up, Serenity took her to the side.

"I want him to have at home care." She told the nurse. "I need to speak to the doctor about having him realeased."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:39 pm

Ace wrote:Ace slipped Ally's shirt off and started to kiss and lick her body. He lifted his hips up so that she could get to his pants easer. But, then his phone started to ring.

He ignored it at first. But what if it was Mikko? What if something happen?

With a heavy sigh he grabbed his phone. "Hello." He answered. but he wasn't about to just let Ally lay there and wait for him. He laid beside her and, with a naughty grin, slipped his hand down her pants. His fingers moved along her most sensetive spots.

Ally managed to free Ace of his pants and underwear, her palm sliding down to caress his member. She moaned softly as his lips lavished her with affection, but then the phone rang, causing her to sigh. But he didn't disappoint. Even as he took the call, his hand slipped down inside her pants, fingers massaging and caressing her...

"Mmmm.." She moaned, rubbing his hand through the fabric of her jeans, urging him on...
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:42 pm

Ace smiled at Ally's moans. He then slipped a finger inside of her, then another.

"What do you need?" He asked, only half paying attention to Lexi. He then leaned over and flicked his tongue over Ally's breast.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:45 am