Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Re: Christmas in the city

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:28 am

Kendall wrote:

Kendall pretty much knew where to go, but it was fun seeing Daisy enjoying her position as his personal navigator. The screams also got his attention and he nodded to Daisy. "I'd say so." The whole damn hospital could probably hear Mikko's shouting.

Daisy was seemingly unfazed by the screaming. All in a day of the life of Mikko! She squeezed him tightly and pointed the way. "To the Bat Cave!!"
    Rosalie
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2010-05-10

Post by Rosalie on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:40 am

Lazarus wrote:Laz managed a chuckle at that. Costume. He licked his lips and shook his head. "It's not a costume." He said.

Trent then stood up. "She's with one of those turtles from the news?"

"Yeah...Guess she's...Into animals...Not people." He said with slight bitterness in his tone. He then looked up at Rose. "You wouldn't...pick a turtle...over me, right?"

Rose was completely taken aback by what Laz had just told her. She blinked, but tried to shrug it off as his meds talking. But then Trent chimed in, mentioning something about the news. Obviously she had missed that news report. She was way out of the loop!

"He's... real?" She asked in complete disbelief, hardly believing her own question. Surely he wasn't a real turtle.. right? But she remembered how 'real' that 'costume' had looked. The way his almost microscopic scales glistened in the room's lighting. She struggled to grasp other details her memory had stored from that night, but Laz spoke again, pulling her from her thoughts.

She felt a little shy over his question, her cheeks flushing with color. She leaned in and placed a timid kiss against his forehead. "Awww.. I wouldn't pick anything over you." She told him quietly, managing a shy grin.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:44 am

While Trent was going on and on about how the turtles were real, and it was some government cover up. Laz ignored him and smiled at Rose.

"Good." He tried to sit up, but it was still too painful. "I...want to...Go home." He said still trying to pull himself up.
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:24 am

Lexi wrote:Lexi was so relieved that someone actually answered that she barely acknowledged that April had mentioned John. "April.. thank God. Hey..it's Lexi." She told her. "Listen.. could you please do me a favor and check on Jake for me?" Usually the baby was asleep at this time, but she wanted to make sure that he was being looked after.

"If he's awake.. could you please warm up a bottle for him, and check his diaper?"

"Uh....I'm not very good with kids...hang on." April took the phone away from his face and called for Leo.

Leo came out, but he was also on the phone, she frowned and wrinkled her nose. "Lexi asked if you could check on Jake and feed in and change his diaper if he's awake."

Leo wrinkled his nose at that. "I..I'm not...I'm on the phoneit'simportant" He said quickly and ducked back in Raph's room.

April sighed and put the phone back to her ear. "I'll take care of it. Don't worry." Or maybe Casey would be back and she could get him to change the diaper.
    Rosalie
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2010-05-10

Post by Rosalie on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:37 am

Lazarus wrote:While Trent was going on and on about how the turtles were real, and it was some government cover up. Laz ignored him and smiled at Rose.

"Good." He tried to sit up, but it was still too painful. "I...want to...Go home." He said still trying to pull himself up.

...good? That was all he had to say about that? She felt a little embarrassed now, but shrugged it off. He probably wouldn't even remember her admitting to liking him once the pain meds wore off. And he probably didn't take it seriously. He was still in love with Lexi, she figured.

She tried to drown out the sound of Trent's ramblings as Laz tried to sit up. She assisted him as much as she could, trying to make him comfortable.

"I don't think they'll let you go home right now..."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:41 am

Once he was finally siting up, he dragged Rose close to him and wrapped his arms around her. He laid his head on her shoulder and took some deep breaths, trying to push the pain away.

"You'll...Stay with me?" He asked and gave her a light squeeze.

Trent finally quieted down and said something about a fix before leaving the room. Laz was thankful for the quiet.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Lexi on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:09 pm

April O'Neil wrote:
    "Uh....I'm not very good with kids...hang on." April took the phone away from his face and called for Leo.

Leo came out, but he was also on the phone, she frowned and wrinkled her nose. "Lexi asked if you could check on Jake and feed in and change his diaper if he's awake."

Leo wrinkled his nose at that. "I..I'm not...I'm on the phoneit'simportant" He said quickly and ducked back in Raph's room.

April sighed and put the phone back to her ear. "I'll take care of it. Don't worry." Or maybe Casey would be back and she could get him to change the diaper.

Lexi was seriously growing worried when April informed her that she wasn't good with kids. She could hear her trying to pass the task off to Leo, who also declined. Great. There were several people there, and no-one was willing to take care of a baby? It was frustrating to say the least.

Then, April finally agreed to look after him, but Lexi wasn't convinced. "...thanks." She managed a reply, and shoved her phone back into her purse. It seemed pretty messed up that Raph would have been more capable and willing to take care of a baby than anyone else there, if he was able.

Male
    Number of posts : 222
    Registration date : 2009-10-21

Post by Agent Bishop on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:13 pm

Not being able to reach Lexi through her home number. Bishop called Lexi's cell phone. It was almost time for their little meeting and he wanted to to make sure that she wasn't late. He hated lateness.

Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:20 pm

Ace wrote:"Noooo never. Just thought you might want to prolong the anticipation." He closed his door then went around and opened hers up.

"Ready for the night to finally get amazing?"

Ally flashed him a big smile as she took his hand and stepped out of the car. "Oh yeah.... I think it's long overdue." She flashed him a wink, and pinched his ass...

Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:28 pm

Ace grinned and took her hand. They went inside and he quickly checked in, ordering all the fancy extras. Once he got the key to the room, he lead Ally to the top floor. Their room was all the way down the hall with the double doors.

He unlocked the doors and pushed them open. It was like an apartment. a bedroom, a small kitchen, a living room area. and the bathroom was huge! With a shower and and a hot tub.

It didn't take long after they got inside that there was a knock on the door. Ace answered it and was handed champaine, a menu from some of the best food joints in the area, flowers and candles. He took them all in the room and set everything on the bed. He then handed the flowers to Ally.

"You like it?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:31 am

Bishop wrote:Not being able to reach Lexi through her home number. Bishop called Lexi's cell phone. It was almost time for their little meeting and he wanted to to make sure that she wasn't late. He hated lateness.

Still worried about everyone's unwillingness to look after Jake, Lexi answered, figuring that it was one of them calling with a question.

"Yeah..?"

Male
    Number of posts : 222
    Registration date : 2009-10-21

Post by Agent Bishop on Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:32 am

"I hate to be a bother." Bishop said. "But I just want to make sure we're still on for our little date, in an hour."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:48 am

Serenity wrote:"Yeah. Daisy swears that you're Justen Timberlake." She gave his hand a light squeeze. "You'll remember everything soon. Something will bring it back, a smell, a taste, maybe even the right person's face. You just have to be patent."

Gabe hoped that she was right.. that he would soon remember things, but he felt so lost. It was kind of scary, not knowing who you are. But he tried to mask all that, returning her handsqueeze. But it was growing hard to mask just how uncomfortable he was. Just sitting upright was taking up every ounce of strength that he honestly didn't have. He slid just enough to relieve some of the tension on his spine.

Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:50 am

Serenity could tell that Gabe was growing more and more uncomfortable. What was taking them so long?

She moved Jigs to the floor. "Want to lay down?" She asked, making room on the bench seat for him.
    Kendall
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 180
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by Kendall on Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:58 am

Daisy wrote:

Daisy was seemingly unfazed by the screaming. All in a day of the life of Mikko! She squeezed him tightly and pointed the way. "To the Bat Cave!!"

Kendall picked up the pace, heading in the direction of the screaming. It didn't take long to reach her room and saw Mikko on her bed talking to someone he didn't recognize.

"Ride's over," he said as he crouched down enough to let Daisy off, keeping an eye on the stranger the whole time.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:05 am

When Mikko saw Kendall and Daisy she sat up and opened her arms wide. "DAISY! SO how's the little one?" She asked.

Bones looked at Kendall and watched him for a moment until he spotted the blonde. His eyes never left the young woman.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:13 am

Bishop wrote:"I hate to be a bother." Bishop said. "But I just want to make sure we're still on for our little date, in an hour."

Okay, so it wasn't who she was expecting, but she recognized the voice from earlier. John.. whoever he was. "Yeah, I remember. And I'll be there." She told him, feeling a sense of relief when her long driveway came into view. She glanced in her rearview mirror to make sure the ambulance was following, and sped down the dirt path, parking in her driveway. "I'll see you in an hour." With that, she hung up and stepped out of her car, approaching the now parked ambulance..

Gabriel gave a nod, but before he could even think about pushing himself up from the chair, the ambulance came to a stop, and soon the driver moved into the back to assist them. Lexi opened the back door and climbed inside.

"We're here."

Female

Post by Serenity on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:18 am

Serenity was getting ready to help Gabe off the chair when they came to a stop. Lexi opened the doors and serenity smiled at her. "Thank goodness." She said and hoped out of the back, she stood close by, ready to help get Gabe out of the ambulance.

With everyones help he was finally out and on the ground. Serenity looked up at the house. "Wow...You have a really nice place." She complimented. She then grabbed her bag and the picture book and started to wheel Gabe to the large house.
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female

Post by Daisy on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:31 am

Mikko wrote:When Mikko saw Kendall and Daisy she sat up and opened her arms wide. "DAISY! SO how's the little one?" She asked.

Bones looked at Kendall and watched him for a moment until he spotted the blonde. His eyes never left the young woman.

Daisy climbed off Kendall's back and ran over to Mikko, wrapping her arms around her. "She's doing better." She announced proudly, and squeezed her sister before slowly releasing her from her hold. "Maybe she'll get to come home soon!" She said, hopeful. If.. they had a home by then.

Her gaze slowly traveled over to the stranger, and the little girl. She greeted them with a warm smile and a tiny little wave. "Hi! I'm Daisy!" She introduces, seeing no reason to be afraid of the man.

Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:37 am

Bones grinned at Daisy and sat back on the bed. "I'm bones. This is Riley." Bones went to wrap an arm around Daisy but was kicked by Mikko.

"Hands off."

Bones frowned and mumbled something. He then looked over at the man. "And you are?"
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female

Post by Daisy on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:45 am

Unfazed by the fact that this man was about to put his arm around her, Daisy giggled as Mikko kicked him.

"Oooh.. Bones, huh? How'd you get that name? Did your momma give it to you?"
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:47 am

"Yep. She was a little strange I guess."

Riley then stood up and walked up to Daisy. She smiled brightly at the woman. "Can I pway with yer hairs?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:01 pm

Serenity wrote:Serenity was getting ready to help Gabe off the chair when they came to a stop. Lexi opened the doors and serenity smiled at her. "Thank goodness." She said and hoped out of the back, she stood close by, ready to help get Gabe out of the ambulance.

With everyones help he was finally out and on the ground. Serenity looked up at the house. "Wow...You have a really nice place." She complimented. She then grabbed her bag and the picture book and started to wheel Gabe to the large house.

Lexi felt really upset, seeing just how uncomfortable Gabriel appeared. She wished the trip could've been faster, but that was the only downfall to living so far away from the city. She helped with getting him out of the ambulance, then grabbed Jigs' leash, turning to thank the ambulance driver.

"Thank you." She replied to Serenity's compliment, managing a smile. "It's safe here." She told them.

Gabriel was trying to take it all in, but right now his only concern was getting comfortable.

Lexi helped them inside, and led them into the room that she had worked days on setting up for Gabriel. It was very spacious, with a large bed, a big screen TV, and a couch. There were other things she wanted to get to furnish the room, but time had not been on her side as of late.

Female

Post by Serenity on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:06 pm

Serenity helped get Gabe into the large bed, then took some time to look around the room. "Wow....It's so nice." It wasn't like she never seen a large house before. But Lexi's choice in decor was very nice.

It was then that Leo, having got off the phone with Splinter, and taken care of the baby (Though he wasn't sure what he was doing) peeked in. "Lexi?"

Serenity turned to see Leo at the door and smiled. She ran up to the turtle and hugged him. "Leo! Long time no see."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:19 am

Lexi hoped that once Gabriel was well enough to take in his surroundings that he would enjoy it. She had picked out the black leather couch and black comforter with him in mind. His favorite color. Or, at least it was his favorite color. She wasn't sure if his brain injury would alter his preferences.

With the help of Serenity and Lexi, Gabe settled into the plush bed. The mattress felt like heaven to his battered body. Lexi tucked him in, turning as she heard Leo call her name. Her gaze shifted in his direction, and she watched the exchange between the blue-clad turtle and Serenity, all the while, trying to decide how to tell him about Gabe, and convince him that he wasn't a threat.

"Hey Leo.." She greeted, slowly approaching where he stood. She glanced over her shoulder at Gabe who was curled up on his side, buried beneath the blankets, Jigs laying at his feet. Her attention then returned to the oldest turtle, managing a small smile.

"Thanks for taking care of Jake for me."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:37 am