Christmas in the city

Christopher
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 224
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Re: Christmas in the city

Post by Christopher on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:26 pm

Kimberly wrote:Kim smiled at the set up. "Ooooooh fancy." She wrapped her arms around Chris and gave him a kiss. "You've out did yerself. I loves it."

She reached down and gave his ass a squeeze.

"Lets eat!"

Chris returned the kiss and gave her ass a light, playful smack in response to her own actions then let her go.

"Right this way." Then he headed over to the table and pulled out a chair for her, waiting for her to sit down before pushing her in again.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:35 pm

"You want every animal you see, Daisy." Mikko said and handed the ferret to her. "You should own a zoo."

It was then that Zac came back in. He handed Mikko and Daisy some fast food burgers and fries and two milkshakes. He then sat down on Mikko's bed and patted her leg.

"I hate to do this to you, Mikko. But, I don't trust anyone else with this task. I need you to finish what your boyfriend started. You know what I'm talking about."

Mikko happily took the bag and drink. But the mood soon changed. She gave Zac a look of awe. "I...I can't believe you would...I mean..." She threw the burger back at Zac and looked down.

"Will you? I'm asking this not as your leader. Just be honest. Will you?"

Mikko looked back up and shook her head. "No."

Zac smiled and handed her back her burger. "Good. I just didn't want Gabe's situation getting out and Jencko find out I didn't asign someone to take care of him. Honestly. I think he's been through enough. I just want Jencko to know I did something...if it comes out that is."

"You motherfucker!" Mikko snapped and stood up. She slapped Zac adcross the face. "So I fuckin take the fall! You do your job! And I get nothing but shit!?" She pounced on Zac, her hands around his throat. "Jencko finds out! You may as well sign my fuckin death certifict!"
    Kimberly
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2010-08-21

Post by Kimberly on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:58 pm

Christopher wrote:Chris returned the kiss and gave her ass a light, playful smack in response to her own actions then let her go.

"Right this way." Then he headed over to the table and pulled out a chair for her, waiting for her to sit down before pushing her in again.

Kim giggled and sat down on the chair. "Ooooooh this is very nice." She complimented. "I bet is taste yummy too!" She then leaned over and grabbed Chris by the waistband, pulling him close.

"But not as tasty as you I bet."
    Christopher
    Original Character

Male

Post by Christopher on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:33 am

Chris grinned down at her, putting his hands on her shoulders. "You're probably right about that." Then he leaned down and pressed a kiss to her lips, slowly lowering himself into a kneeling position on the floor next to her.
    Kimberly
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2010-08-21

Post by Kimberly on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:43 am

Kim kissed him back and wrapped her arms around him, as he moved to the floor she went with him, her lips never leaving his. She was no longer worried about breakfast, she had other things on her mind.

Christopher
    Original Character

Male

Post by Christopher on Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:20 am

The kisses became more heated. Chris wasn't thinking about the romantic dinner anymore either. Something else even more hot and spicy caught his attention and he wanted to do nothing more than please her. He sat back on his heels and pulled her into his lap, sliding his tongue into her mouth -- his hands began to wander all over.
    Kendall
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 180
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by Kendall on Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:31 am

Mikko wrote:
    "You motherfucker!" Mikko snapped and stood up. She slapped Zac adcross the face. "So I fuckin take the fall! You do your job! And I get nothing but shit!?" She pounced on Zac, her hands around his throat. "Jencko finds out! You may as well sign my fuckin death certifict!"

Kendall's eyes widened in alarm and quickly picked up Daisy, putting her behind him after Mikko's explosion. Things were getting seriously out of hand and Kendall was debating whether he should get involved. On one hand, he didn't know this person -- this...Turk. But on the other, he really hadn't done anything wrong.

Keeping Daisy behind him and telling her to stay put, he went over to the enraged woman. "Mikko! Lay off him!" Then he used his strong arms to try pulling her off the other guy. "Just chill, alright?"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:00 am

"Chill!? You want me to chill!? Have you any idea what this fucker is doing!?" Mikko glared at Zac, but honestly, if Zac wanted to, he could kill her where she stood. But she only calmed down when she noticed little Riley hiding behind Daisy.

The people with the animals had left the room quickly and Zac stood up, brushing himself off.

"I'll let that slide. Don't do it again." He warned Mikko then walked out of the room.
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Daisy was seriously confused about what was going on, but did as Kendall said, and stayed out of it. She tried to comfort the poor frightened girl, her gaze shifting to Mikko when things began to calm down.

"What did he want you to finish?"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:00 pm

When Zac left, Mikko sat down and started to eat again. "He wants me to kill Gabe...again...But he knows I wont do it, that's why he told me to and not someone else. But sooner or later everyone will know that Gabe's still alive. Jencko will go to Zac and Zac will tell him that I was in charge of it. Finding out that I refuse, it'll get me killed but Zac will be in the clear."

Mikko laid down and Riley climbed up on the bed.

"You know though...If it did get out that Gabe was alive. Maybe Dice would come back."
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female

Post by Daisy on Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:04 pm

Daisy frowned at that. It seemed pretty messed up. Zac would be trying to get her to take the fall? Her last comment caused her frown to deepen.

"But, if Dice finds out.. wouldn't he kill him?"

Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:08 pm

"Yeah. It was just a stupid thought. I'm not going to tell anyone. I have a second chance with my brother. Not many people get that, and I don't want to fuck it up again."

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:52 am

Shredder meet with Rini outside of the restaurant. She shyly looked up at him, not knowing what to expect, and not really wanting to go inside such a nice place looking like she did. But Shredder didn't seem to care what she was dressed in. He gave her a warm smile and lead her inside.

So far so good, Shredder didn't seem to want to kill her and she didn't seem to want to run for her life.

Shredder pulled out a seat for the young girl and she sat down with thanks. She was still quiet, not knowing why he wanted to meet up with her, surly he had other things he could be doing.

He sat down on the other side of the table. "I'm glad that you decided to meet with me, Rini." He finally said, breaking the silence. "Is Donatello around?" He asked. He was only curious. He didn't actually care either way.

"No. He had other things to attend to." She answered him. Once again there was silence. But then Rini could hold her tongue no longer.

"Why did you try to kill me?" She asked. "What would you have done, if your men actually did kill me?"

Shredder frowned at the questions. He took a sip from his glass of sake and looked her right in the eyes. It was almost uncomfortable for Rini.

"I was angry. There are a few in my tower, the maids mostly. That I could see turning on me. But not you. Not after everything we have been through."

Rini shook her head. "But...I never turned on you. I just...I can't help how I feel."

Shredder paused the conversation so that they could order food. He told Rini to get what ever she wanted, though she didn't want him to spend a lot on her. After the waiter had gone he spoke again.

"I should have tried to talk you out of that relationship when I first seen it developing. Maybe it was my fault, having you be his personal maid. But I needed him to trust me...Trust the foot. And I knew you could get him to do that." He sighed deeply. "Your relationship with the turtle means very little to me. Be with who ever you wish. What I'm most dissapointed in, you were going to help then escape."

Rini was very surprised that Shredder didn't seem to mind the actual relationship. She bit her lip and took a sip of her water. "You would have killed them." She said softly.

"Yes. I would have." He reached over and took Rini's hand. "My dear. You must understand, they are a danger to the city. If they wish to live among humans. Then they should be held responsible for their crimes just like any other criminal."

"I don't understand. What crimes have they committed?"

"Last I understood, being a vigilante is a crime. Not to mention, murder, public drunkeness, breaking and entering. This list goes on."

Rini sat back in her chair. "But they're just trying to help the city, right?"

"In what way? I'm trying to help the city, working with the law." Of course he wasn't going to tell her that a lot of those cops were being killed by his orders. "They think that they are above the law, that they don't have to follow human rules. What separates us from the animals? Law and Order. They don't have that. You understand?"

"I'm not sure. I thought they were good..."

"Maybe they can be, young Rini. Maybe. But deep down, they are still animals, and like all wild animals, they can turn on you. I just don't want to see you get hurt. what if you do something that makes your Donatello angry? What if he snaps?"

Rini looked down at her food when it was placed in front of her. She picked up one of the rolls with her chopsticks. "But...You got angry and snapped. If not for Fraya, I would be dead."

This was obviously something that was going to take time for her to get over. There was nothing Shredder could say to ease the pain that he had caused her. She was right after all, and not even Shredder could deny it.

"Yes...I did." He finally admitted. "Words can not express how sorry I am for that, and how glad I am that my orders were not carried out."

Rini ate her food in silence for a while. As did Shredder. But finally he looked up with a smile. "Rini, I would like for you to come back to the tower."

"Oh...I...I don't know.."

"You would rather live in the sewer then?"

"Well no. But I don't want to be stuck in the tower either. You know that Don would come for me...Or...Is that your plan?"

Shredder chuckled at that. "You are starting to get to know me too well. But no, right now I have no plans for the turtles, or their rat. I just want my daughter back home, safe..."

"Safe? You. Tried. to..Kill me."

Shredder was getting just a little tired of her bringing that up. He locked his jaw and gave her a look that burned within her soul. She looked down and quickly got quiet.

"Rini. I am sorry for that...Laps of judgement. I've been under a lot of stress lately."

She looked back up at him, but wasn't being very convicing. As far as she was concerned, he was more likely to snap then Don.

"I know." She told him. "Can I think on it?"

"Of course. How about we just enjoy our meal now." And try to do some damage control. He thought.

Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:04 pm

Ace wrote:
    "I'll get you new cloths." He told her and caught her lips in a deep kiss. He then reached down and undid her pants before slipping them off of her.

He moved his lips over her skin, to her neck, giving her a light nip. He kissed her shoulder and moved slowly back to her lips.

Ally shivered as his lips lavished her skin with his affections. Her arms slipped around his neck, pulling him close as she returned his kisses, and gently nipped his bottom lip. Her lips traveled along his jaw-line, and down the length of his neck, nipping and sucking. One hand slid down his body, fingers gliding along his inner thighs before moving in for the kill. She caressed the head of his member with her fingers, lightly teasing, before gently grasping his shaft...
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:24 pm

"Mmmm. You sure know how to work those fingers." He grinned. He leaned back in the hot tub and let her do what she did best.

He reached out and gave her nipples a playful pinch.
    Kendall
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 180
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by Kendall on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:00 pm

Kendall watched the man leave and lightly shook his head. Mikko was right, of course. He didn't know exactly what was going on, but it was enough to know that her explosive behavior in front of that child was inappropriate -- to put it mildly.

He listened carefully to Mikko's explanation. He was glad she was going to keep quiet about Gabe. He knew how much she cared for him, so he couldn't blame her for wanting to protect him. Kendall himself had so much he held dear. Maybe not much in possessions, but the people he loves.
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:57 pm

Bones soon came back with an arm full of pudding cups. He had cleaned out the little frig that the doctors kept stocked for the patents. He let the pudding spill on the small table then laid out some spoons. He then opened one up and handed it to Riley. She happily took it and started to eat.

"Merry Christmas!" He announced and patted Daisy's head. He then walked up to Kendall and handed him a pudding. "Here this might calm you down a bit. You seem a little wound up."

He then laid next to Mikko and snuggled against her. "Oooooh milkshake." He took it and took a sip then placed it back on the table. "So...Did I miss anything?"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:03 pm

Mikko watched Bones slightly amused. When Bones finally laid next to her, she let him get close and leaned against him. She then reached up and grabbed her phone. "I'm gonna try Dice one more time." She said and found his number.

She then went to her text to send him a message.

Hey babe. I hope that you're all right and are having a good X-mas. I miss you and hope to see you soon. your dog found himself a girlfriend. And thank you so much for my gift. I love it! Well. I guess that's all. get back to me when you can. ~Mikko~

She hit send then laid the phone back down. "I doubt that he'll respond."
    Dice
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2010-08-20

Post by Dice on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:20 pm

Mikko watched Bones slightly amused. When Bones finally laid next to her, she let him get close and leaned against him. She then reached up and grabbed her phone. "I'm gonna try Dice one more time." She said and found his number.

She then went to her text to send him a message.

Hey babe. I hope that you're all right and are having a good X-mas. I miss you and hope to see you soon. your dog found himself a girlfriend. And thank you so much for my gift. I love it! Well. I guess that's all. get back to me when you can. ~Mikko~

She hit send then laid the phone back down. "I doubt that he'll respond."

But Dice would surprise her by almost instantly returning her message. Obviously playing Jencko's personal body guard was a fucking boring job.

Having a bloody horrible x-mas. Sittin' outside Jencko's hotel room while he gets a piece of ass. Hope yers is better. Glad you like yer gift. Wearin' mine now. He hit send and slid his phone back into his pocket, then lit up a cig. Merry Fucking Christmas alright.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:25 pm

Mikko was very surprised that he got back so quickly. She frowned though, hearing that he wasn't having a good Christmas, though it did make her happy that he wasn't the one getting laid.

No...I had a little accident with a knife and I'm in the hospital.Do you know when you'll be coming back to the city?

She hot send and this time laid the phone in her lap and waited for a response.
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:51 pm

Bones wrote:Bones soon came back with an arm full of pudding cups. He had cleaned out the little frig that the doctors kept stocked for the patents. He let the pudding spill on the small table then laid out some spoons. He then opened one up and handed it to Riley. She happily took it and started to eat.

"Merry Christmas!" He announced and patted Daisy's head. He then walked up to Kendall and handed him a pudding. "Here this might calm you down a bit. You seem a little wound up."

He then laid next to Mikko and snuggled against her. "Oooooh milkshake." He took it and took a sip then placed it back on the table. "So...Did I miss anything?"

Daisy happily scooped up one of the pudding cups and a spoon, digging into it like a starving person. She really hadn't had much of an appetite here lately, not with her baby being so sick. But things were looking up, and her appetite had returned.

She smiled when Bones handed Kendall a pudding cup. It was as good of a peace offering as any. She just hoped the two boys could get along. Bones really didn't seem like a bad guy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Accident.. wtf'ju do? No. No word from the big man, yet. Hopefully soon. Dice replied, a little angry that she seemed to have gone all emo while he was away.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:57 pm

Oh it's nothing. I had a little emo moment. ya know, the whole christmas thing and all. I'm fine now though and have some cool battle scars. Zac wants me to stay in the hospital over night, but I'll be leaving here soon.And I haven't picked up a drug sense quiting. I hope that you are doing good with that too.

Mikko hit send and reread her messages. Ya she felt a little silly for doing what she did, but she was never one to really think things through. She was surprised that she was still alive! This wasn't the first time that she had done something stupid like this.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:16 pm

Ace wrote:"Mmmm. You sure know how to work those fingers." He grinned. He leaned back in the hot tub and let her do what she did best.

He reached out and gave her nipples a playful pinch.

Ally continued to stroke him. Slow at first, but slowly gaining momentum. She moaned softly as he pinched her nipples, back arching into his touch. Her fingers caressed the sensitive underside of his head as she kissed him heatedly..
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:24 am

Ace returned the kiss, moaning into her mouth. His hands traveled over her thighs,between her legs. He grazed his fingers lightly over her most sensitive parts.

Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:13 pm

His touches sent chills racing up her spine. A devious grin played across her lips as she pressed a hand against him, urging him on. "Mmmm.. naughty.."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:39 pm